Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E24: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Lisa explains why she initially refused to officiate Katie and Tom's wedding; James lashes out at Jax and Kristen; Ariana explains why she won't marry Sandoval; Scheana shares an emotional moment with her estranged husband, Michael Shay.

3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Sandoval does have all the feelings, not a lot of the thinking, but I'll give him the feelings...

I don't know whether he wants to grow up or if he just melds his personality to his current girlfriend but Sandoval seems completely fed up with this group of "friends". 

While I can understand on one level, on another it irks me that he's still doing the thing where any behavior from the guys is justifiable based on the women's behavior.

• Love 5

Ariana demanding Shay account for his version of why the marriage imploded since she already had Scheana's version didn't really do her "cool girl" perrsona any favors.

That being said, Shay, use your words!

• Love 15

Wow, Schemer is a total bitch!

1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't know whether he wants to grow up or if he just melds his personality to his current girlfriend but Sandoval seems completely fed up with this group of "friends". 

You're not the only one who thought that!

• Love 6

It's funny because they would NEVER let Katie live it down if she had been the one who cheated. Instead they throw "Tequila Katie" back in her face. Although I'm pretty sure that the guys would hate whomever Schwartz dated because they have some weird co-dependent bromance. 

• Love 5

Scheana seemed terribly self absorbed when they brought Shay out.  The sexting would have been the end for me, but her obsession with her looks was very off-putting. 

2 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

While I can understand on one level, on another it irks me that he's still doing the thing where any behavior from the guys is justifiable based on the women's behavior.

Especially when they encourage(d) each other to cheat on those Vegas trips. It's like, we'll excuse our own bad behavior and then blame the girls for getting pissed.

Someone with a better memory of Ariana's actions, remind me. She said something along the lines of, I always believed in them and always knew it would work out. Is that true? I could've sworn that at some points she was right there with the rest of them, criticizing Katie and encouraging Schwartz to walk away. Am I misremembering? It seemed like a little bit of revisionist history...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Swim mom said:

Scheana seemed terribly self absorbed when they brought Shay out.  The sexting would have been the end for me, but her obsession with her looks was very off-putting. 

Maybe I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt it it could have been nerves and not wanting to look at Shay. Maybe I'm being too kind.

Aside from the Schena and Shay of it all, this was boring too. Although it does gives us more inside to Katie's mood throughout the season and I applaud her for calling out the guys basically putting all the blame on her. I do think with Jax it wasn't like that. But with FI who thinks he is so great, I think he really doesn't like Katie. So whatever. There are rumors on twitter he went off on Stassis 11 year old brother on some podcast about what he said to Arinias brother. I didn't hear it, I just read about it on twitter. So a rumor. But still. FI sucks.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Maybe I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt it it could have been nerves and not wanting to look at Shay. Maybe I'm being too kind.

Aside from the Schena and Shay of it all, this was boring too. Although it does gives us more inside to Katie's mood throughout the season and I applaud her for calling out the guys basically putting all the blame on her. I do think with Jax it wasn't like that. But with FI who thinks he is so great, I think he really doesn't like Katie. So whatever. There are rumors on twitter he went off on Stassis 11 year old brother on some podcast about what he said to Arinias brother. I didn't hear it, I just read about it on twitter. So a rumor. But still. FI sucks.

It was the worst and the most amusing thing was Scheana so busy with "hair & make-up!" Never seen someone pull a compact on camera like that unless it was a legitimate break! Three months in and she still stayed, allowed him to steal from her, then has the nerve to retaliate instead of dropping the druggy like a bad habit! ;-(

• Love 4

Haven't seen the episode, or much of the first two parts. I usually check out during reunions. But I got home from work and turned on Bravo just as they teased Shay before cutting to commercial. Fucking LOVE the full minute they showed of Stassi in complete shock. I can't imagine anything tops that. 

Also, is Kristen wearing a robe?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rho said:

Haven't seen the episode, or much of the first two parts. I usually check out during reunions. But I got home from work and turned on Bravo just as they teased Shay before cutting to commercial. Fucking LOVE the full minute they showed of Stassi in complete shock. I can't imagine anything tops that. 

Also, is Kristen wearing a robe?

You can say the same about Stassi with everything showing; HOW GROSS! She just thinks she's so hot; NOT! Even looking at her shocked face, I just want to punch the b!tch! She's so self entitled and judgmental; I really wish she would go back to New Orleans! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 8

I'm kind of over Sandoval. He used to be funny and entertaining and now he just seems so high on himself or something. He always seems to be lecturing someone.

James, and Jax cracking up at him was the best part of the reunion. What is happening to me lol.

• Love 11

My opinion of Sandoval went up about 10% when he derided having bratty tweener, Nicolai on the show.  I agree he is a 12 year old that talks like a seven year old and is gifted with some wisdom about people.  Apparently what they didn't show was the brat saying Kristen is perfect and he went on to say negative things about  Ariana and Tom.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/04/17/tom-sandoval-attacks-stassis-12-year-old-brother-nikolai-in-hate-filled-tirade/

It wasn't exactly hate-filled more like a reality check-the kid is not that interesting. 

13 minutes ago, Marley said:

I'm kind of over Sandoval. He used to be funny and entertaining and now he just seems so high on himself or something. He always seems to be lecturing someone.

James, and Jax cracking up at him was the best part of the reunion. What is happening to me lol.

Someone needs to impart some sense on some of this group. I get the impression Sandoval and Ariana are trying to step away from the crazy that is Stassi and Kristen and they seem to be accomplishing their goal. I also appreciate the fact Jax is calming down. 

They could have had the Scheana Shay scene instead of Nicolai and made this a two part Reunion. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

What made it ironic was Shay saying Scheana never listens and she is sitting there doing her hair and make up instead of listening.  Some things are big and you have to listen such as I don't want to be around your drunken party buddies all the time.

I don't think Shay stole from her, it was community property, it sounded more like she really held it over his head that she made more money.  Shay was a big part of the Scheana paycheck.  I agreed with Shay Scheana used his pills as a storyline instead of being respectful and let him deal with it privately.  My estimation of Scheana went down about 70% over her being so incredibly fake and doing things just for the show. Here is the Scheana that does stuff just to fuck her husband over. 

Some people, instead of using that as an excuse for their bad decision might try and ask for help! Out in California, if his loser friends couldn't be a better influence on him, there are dozens of programs! I know it's easy for me to say "straighten up and fly right!" It doesn't appear he even tried; 3 months in and it was over! Why did they get married? I missed it all and only knew he supposedly cleaned up his act before they got hitched! It wouldn't have been a storyline if he hadn't fallen back into old habits! ;-(

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

What made it ironic was Shay saying Scheana never listens and she is sitting there doing her hair and make up instead of listening.  Some things are big and you have to listen such as I don't want to be around your drunken party buddies all the time.

I don't think Shay stole from her, it was community property, it sounded more like she really held it over his head that she made more money.  Shay was a big part of the Scheana paycheck.  I agreed with Shay Scheana used his pills as a storyline instead of being respectful and let him deal with it privately.  My estimation of Scheana went down about 70% over her being so incredibly fake and doing things just for the show. Here is the Scheana that does stuff just to fuck her husband over. 

My impression of the Scheana/Shay mess is there's a shit-ton we don't know about -- and I mean about BOTH of them.  This marriage was over a long time ago.  She said she knew it after 3 months.  I believe NOTHING that comes out of Schemer's mouth.  Maybe this was a sham marriage from the beginning to give her a storyline.  Wouldn't put it past her to strike up some sort of deal with Shay to do this.  Maybe Shay was being paid by her to do it.  We know little of Shay because he barely spoke.  What we did know sounded awful.  He's an alcoholic & a drug addict & he has no money & no job & no means of making money.  So he was completely financially dependent on her.  Uh, why would any sane woman marry someone like this?  Never made ANY sense to me.  There are things going on we don't know about.  Schemer is a big ole bullshitter.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

My impression of the Scheana/Shay mess is there's a shit-ton we don't know about -- and I mean about BOTH of them.  This marriage was over a long time ago.  She said she knew it after 3 months.  I believe NOTHING that comes out of Schemer's mouth.  Maybe this was a sham marriage from the beginning to give her a storyline.  Wouldn't put it past her to strike up some sort of deal with Shay to do this.  Maybe Shay was being paid by her to do it.  We know little of Shay because he barely spoke.  What we did know sounded awful.  He's an alcoholic & a drug addict & he has no money & no job & no means of making money.  So he was completely financially dependent on her.  Uh, why would any sane woman marry someone like this?  Never made ANY sense to me.  There are things going on we don't know about.  Schemer is a big ole bullshitter.

Apparently Scheana knew Shay a long time.  Remember when he was helping her singing career?  When she was working as a waitress making a little extra change from the show. It became all about Scheana making a little more money (and a slip and fall lawsuit) planned her big wedding.  Scheana is that woman who wants a wedding not necessarily the marriage.  Scheana looked visibly upset when Shay said he was about to take his clients on the road.  I believe once Scheana learned how to barter for her wedding goods and started making six figures she knew the wedding would make her the star and unfortunately would have to deal with consequences of the wedding storyline -- a husband.  My guess is the next one to get engaged and have a wedding will be Scheana.

I still can't believe six months after he stopped taking pills Scheana decided to go on camera and tell LVP about his issue.

• Love 16

Do I feel sorry for Shay?  Kinda.  He's now publicly branded to the world as a drug addict.  And Schemer did that to him in such a casually cruel & heartless way.  She's every bit as horrible as we suspected.  Any doubt she knew Eddie was married when she was with him?  Please.  But Shay accepted the deal of being married to her.  And he accepted taking money from her.  Eh, I don't feel too sorry for him.  I suspect she was hoping he'd been able to produce her singing, but that failed quickly because she's so ridiculously untalented.  And then she had absolutely no use for him, so it was time to toss him away.

Well, apparently Schemer's next "victim" is someone she knew before -- and Shay said he knew this guy too.  So she'll offer this guy a similar deal as she probably did with Shay.  And this guy seems like a fame-ho who wants to be on the show (he's already eagerly posing for pics in Daily Mail with her), and it'll give her a storyline for next season.  That Schemer is some piece of work.  We can hate Brandi's guts, but everything she said about her was dead on right.

• Love 15

I felt bad for Scheana and Shay, and I do think that Scheana's excessive primping was nerves. But, this is what I took from the conversation, which, admittedly was hard to follow: She found out after 3 months about the pills. Then, during the filming of last season, she found out about the sexting. At that point, they conspired - 'cause, she didn't hold a gun to his head, and he certainly participated - to tell America that the problem in the marriage was the drugs not the sexting, even though at that point the drug use was under control. Scheana didn't want the sexting to come out because she didn't want the "how does it feel now" backlash after the Eddie/Brandi debacle.

My issue with this as a reality viewer is, don't lie to me. You can choose not to tell me or not show me something about your life, but what you do show me needs to be genuine.  Don't make something up, or completely manipulate the time line. 

Other thoughts - while Scheana may have labeled him a drug user, he went along with it and participated. And, if he really has a drug issue, he's probably better off with it being public. He said his family didn't even know, so that's no path to recovery. 

• Love 9

This was my least favorite part of the reunion. First, too much wedding talk. I'm glad Katie and Schwartz had a nice day, but I really didn't want to relive their total dysfunction leading up to the wedding and then hear everyone remark, "how much better they're doing". Okay, yea. 

And WHY are we still talking about Vegas girl??? I want Andy to issue a moratorium on all TALK of Vegas and all GOING to Vegas. Enough.

But I will say, that clip of Sandoval wiping his tears with the little, fluffy, white dog is the reason why I will never quit him. 

Then.....Scheana and Shay. I was dreading this. I have already admitted I have a major soft spot for Shay. And I know how awkward and uncomfortable he always is on camera, so I knew the putting him on the spot stuff wasn't going to be easy. And I was right. He was just awkward. And the poor guy does not articulate himself well. It was very telling that his chief complaint with Scheana was that she doesn't listen, and she proved it by talking over him constantly during the reunion. Others were doing it as well and I was getting SO frustrated! Shay appears to be someone who takes awhile to formulate what he wants to say and they really weren't giving him that opportunity. 

And I was really done with Scheana when she basically admitted she used his drug addiction as a storyline. Yes, he went along with it. But I honestly think he was just trying to please her, to make things right, and she took advantage of that. Scheana is all about Scheana. See exhibit A - checking hair and makeup during an emotional conversation with her ex. 

Look, I'm not saying Shay is a total victim here. He clearly did not handle things well. But I have a lot more empathy for him because I feel like he really did try. He is an addict and Scheana never really supported his recovery. She wanted him to accompany her to parties and events, and be lively and fun, but just not TOO lively. She wanted to mold his recovery in a way that suited HER. And I found it very interesting that he said off camera she made it appear that she was still willing to work things out, but when they filmed that scene, she said she was done. I totally buy it, because the shock and pain on his face seemed too real. 

Again, he fucked up on his own. He isn't innocent. But I think Scheana did a lot more damage to that marriage, by never being a true PARTNER. She wanted to be the queen and have that "wifey" status. I honestly don't know if it mattered what guy was standing next to her, doing her laundry, or kissing her ass. Shay actually made me cry when he told her at the end that he'd always love her and be there for her. I see genuine love and hurt there. I see nothing with Scheana but a pity party. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 23

Scheana, IMO, has always been self absorbed. I remember a season or two ago when they took the cameras to look at their new apt and there hung a huge portrait of Scheana. The place was decorated in her taste. Feminine.  All about her.  Her speaking pattern was always I, Me Mine...not ours. I have at times wondered that her reason for marriage was to get more focus on herself, as he seemed to be a sidebar to her climb to fame.

Very sad to watch the dissolution of their marriage played out on cameras but that is a choice that they (she?) made. I think back to the boards when we had sympathy for Shay as Scheana was partying hard and expecting him to join her as a newly sober person. Watching people getting sloshed is not a spectators sport. I don't blame him from wanting to distance himself from those situations. 

The facial reactions of the others on the couch, watching all this, was the highlight for me. They were actually gobsmacked!! My yuck moment was watching the compact come out and the endless touching up of her makeup; nerves or not it was just bad manners. 

• Love 20

I've always kind of liked Scheana, she seemed a bit smarter than the morons that populate this show, but last night was a bad look for her.  She was right to dump Shay, because they are too young and immature to be married.  I couldn't help it, I googled Dat Dope Group, the first two songs featured were Cocaina and Aww Skeet Skeet.  I'm so glad I'm not in my 20's anymore....  Anyway, I'm sure there is plenty of drug use in this group, Shay probably has additional problems that compounded any issues he has with substances, and I understand him feeling a bit judged.  However, he doesn't seem happy, and the circles he runs in (Dat Dope Group and this dopey group) don't seem healthy for someone who may have struggles.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, bosawks said:

That being said, Shay, use your words!

Poor Shay. Words obviously aren't his strong suit. And he's never really given THs; he's always been kind of secondary/background character. Now Andy is directly interviewing him and everyone is staring at him and demanding things from him. I felt for him, I really did. 

9 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

It was the worst and the most amusing thing was Scheana so busy with "hair & make-up!" Never seen someone pull a compact on camera like that unless it was a legitimate break! Three months in and she still stayed, allowed him to steal from her, then has the nerve to retaliate instead of dropping the druggy like a bad habit! ;-(

I, honestly, just think that Scheana liked being the only "wife" on the show. It was a status thing to her. And Shay pretty much kissed her ass most of their relationship. So she really had it all, in her opinion. 

I wouldn't be surprised if SHE had some sort of text relationship going on with Rob before she and Shay ended things, just like her husband did. She did move on really quickly. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

It was the worst and the most amusing thing was Scheana so busy with "hair & make-up!"

I loved the look on Andy's face when he saw her checking herself out with the mirror, and then Lisa bringing attention to it! I agree with Shay, after he got sober, Scheana wanted to continue to party while he tagged along, sat in the corner and watched. That was not ever going to work. So he ends up having plenty of time all by himself to do his own thing, thinking his wife doesn't really give a shit,  while she continued to hunt down her 15 minutes of fame.  He looked genuinely shocked and hurt to find out who she was dating. 

• Love 19

Sandoval has slowly won me over through the last few seasons, due in part to the fact that he seems like a really good dude (Schwartz triplets) and the fact that somehow Ariana loves him and she has always been a favorite. That said, dude needs to work on his phrasing.

And can Peter get a break? He doesn't get any airtime, even when they briefly mentioned his kiss with Stassi, which I thought might lead to something. Met him at SUR once and he was gracious even though we interrupted him to snap a photo.

• Love 9

It's interesting that DJ Muppet got to stay on the stage during the entire reunion though he was in the show about as much as Lala was. He, unlike Lala, never started ghosting production. Though he has less and less relevance to the cast, I think he might still be asked back next season. He had fantastic chemistry with Jax at the reunion.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

Thought it was interesting how nasty James got after his vodka at lunch.

FI wiping his tears on a poodle handkerchief is everything!

I really despise Stassis brother. I hate mouthy kids.

I love Jax and Brittany. She's no angel either. There together for a reason.

• Love 4

I felt bad for Shay when Schemer kept interrupting and not listening to him, but I really felt bad when she revealed who she was dating and it turned out to be one of his FB friends. Wow, what a bitch!

• Love 11

Did I imagine it, or did I hear Scheana admit that she lied about Shay stealing and relapsing because she was mad at him?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't that she lied about anything, but that she felt hurt by him so she shared it in front of cameras when he would have preferred to work it out behind closed doors.

• Love 4

I was annoyed that Andy didn't call out Kristen and Jax for their despicable adventure of going to James' show and working overtime to provoke him, and being proud of their actions.  And frankly, Kristen, you just need to back the fuck off calling everyone else out for cheating - i.e, Vegas girl, Miami girl.  Whatever those may have been, and I'm not excusing the behavior by any means, they were random - caught up in the moment.  And, frankly, the only one I can see stoking that anger is YOU. 

YOU, on the other hand, had sex with one of your boyfriend's BEST friends and one of YOUR best friend's boyfriend.  Not once but on TWO occasions.  Therefore, your acting like the infidelity police is laughable.  

BTW, if ANY season of VPR is about HER wedding, I'm tuning out.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Last season when Scheana encouraged (browbeat) a newly sober Shay to drink when they were partying with her friends so he would be "fun", she was dead to me.  It was clear that Scheana did not care at all about her husband's well being.  It was all about her and she exploited his addiction for her own gain, more airtime on her tv show.  Addiction is a fatal disease and it was clear to me she did not care if Shay lived or died.  Scheana is a vile person and Shay is well rid of her.

Exactly. I'm not saying the partner of an addict needs to totally change their entire lifestyle. But I have to say, if it were MY husband, I'd do just about anything to be there for him. It seemed that Scheana's partying and social life was more important than Shay. If *I* got that impression, imagine how he felt. They could have found some fun, non-drinking hobbies to get into. And then she could go out and party once in awhile. But she was not about compromise or middle ground; she wanted it her way all the time. 

• Love 9

So part 3 was definitely a hell of a lot more interesting than part 2.  

Where to begin?  

While I did think Schwartz's vows were sweet and the wedding looked a lot nicer than the backwoods kegger I thought it was going to be, I don't think it was necessary to rehash it for damn near half the reunion.  I also think it's pretty clear to everyone except maybe RHOA's Porsha, who was hit with the stupid stick more times than I can count, that more than just making out happened in Vegas.  But we don't need to discuss it YET AGAIN.  It serves zero purpose now for our benefits and/or for the Bubbas.  

While rude, I did think the statement about the WeHoWitches licking Tequila Katie's ass all summer was freaking accurate.  And I did note that Scheana said it was "Katie's summer."  Huh?  Since when did your wedding go from being "your day" to an entire season you can monopolize?  Sheesh, folks.  Enough already.  Lots of people get married (and divorced).  Can it.

Of course the guys were just as guilty.  Calling Katie's vile behavior (while true) out.  Telling Schwartz basically not to do it.  Encouraging him to replace the blood in his body with Coors.   Let's call it like it is.  They were all immature twats.

So James admitted to drinking at lunch?  Oy.  James!  Come on, Muppet!  You don't want to find yourself naked in someone's bathtub and being Snapchatted.  Unless Lala has some extra NDAs lying around, stay away from the booze. 

Kristen should seriously consider a side career as a PI.  She's putting RHOBH's Megan to shame.

StASSi proved herself to be pretty pointless, other than narrating how FI and Schwartz were arguing with Carter over their drag queen appearances. 

Brittany also was a non-starter for this part of the reunion.  She, StASSi and Kristen should have just shuffled offstage and let Lisa's dogs participate.  They would have been more interesting. 

And now for our A story (I guess.)  The Scheana and Shay drama.  First, why does Shay need to explain to the Nugget (or ANYONE ELSE) how he was feeling or exactly what caused the marriage to crumble?  Note to Nugget - maybe it's none of your fucking business!  Yeah, I get that they were both on a reality show but maybe they didn't want every little bit of their dirty laundry aired. 

However, since Shay had difficulty with his words and/or wanted to keep some things private, Scheana had to jump in (when she wasn't reapplying her powder and patting her hair INCESSANTLY) and completely and totally throw her still-husband under the bus.  Nice, Scheana.  I get you were pissed but you just labeled your husband a drug addict and you just said that the marriage was toast 3 months in.  So many questions and observations.  Weren't these two living together before they got married?  Was Scheana so absorbed with her wedding/massive photos/gold shorts that she didn't notice that he was self medicating?  Was Shay too stoned or too busy making beats that he didn't notice that Scheana wanted a wedding far more than a marriage?  And YES, SHAY.  She is dating awfully quickly.  And to a friend of yours or someone you know?  Ouch.  I did chuckle when he pointed out that he was not dating because he's still married.  OUCH.  Even James grimaced at that. 

And why didn't Andy follow up with more specific questions about the sexting?  Was no one interested in THAT?  We can talk about FI shaving his forehead or how Jax looked as a woman (eeek) or go on and on about how terrible Schwartz and Katie are for each other but just skip over the fact that Shay was sexting with someone other than Scheana by their one year anniversary?  

And what the what about Scheana making Shay's addiction a storyline?  Huh?  Kristen, P.I., get on this stat.

Lisa was very passive aggressive, IMO, when she made the remark about Scheana loving Shay but never understanding what Scheana saw in him.  Pump the brakes, Vanderpump.  Rude.  Some people may say it's very clear what you saw in your husband ($$) . . . JUST SAYING.

Speaking of James, can VR consider letting him moderate some of the reunion?  Seriously, dude was ON FIRE for a lot of the reunion.  He was fucking hilarious. 

Edited by psychoticstate
Lost IQ points due to excessive VR viewing
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. I'm not saying the partner of an addict needs to totally change their entire lifestyle. But I have to say, if it were MY husband, I'd do just about anything to be there for him. It seemed that Scheana's partying and social life was more important than Shay. If *I* got that impression, imagine how he felt. They could have found some fun, non-drinking hobbies to get into. And then she could go out and party once in awhile. But she was not about compromise or middle ground; she wanted it her way all the time. 

You're giving these losers much too much credit for being conscientious "human beings!" They're all drunken jerks and in complete denial when it's pointed out! Just listen to Sheana; a total party girl who shouldn't be thinking about a relationship until she gets her own $#!t together! The "hair & makeup" thing is typical about how she views life thru the prism of her empty head! The rest are little better even though Arianna and Tom seem to be the most together of the group! Just knowing these losers puts a big fat demerit on the social resume IMO! ;-(

15 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

While rude, I did think the statement about the WeHoWitches licking Tequila Katie's ass all summer was freaking accurate.  And I did note that Scheana said it was "Katie's summer."  Huh?  Since when did your wedding go from being "your day" to an entire season you can monopolize?  Sheesh, folks.  Enough already.  Lots of people get married (and divorced).  Can it.

A-freaking-MEN! I do not know when it got to the point that from the day someone sends out an invite until the day they are wed, you cannot say or do one thing to upset them or bring any attention to yourself. Good Lord. 

Katie was kind of the Gretchen Weiner of their little clique when this show started - the first one who would have been iced out. The only reason she became the one holding all the cards is because Stassi and Kristen left SUR. Katie still worked there, so that bumped her up a lot, as far as the show. Then the wedding, which would get HUGE amounts of storytime. OF COURSE Stassi and Kristen came crawling back for that. Katie really played her cards right and ended up becoming HBIC. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

A-freaking-MEN! I do not know when it got to the point that from the day someone sends out an invite until the day they are wed, you cannot say or do one thing to upset them or bring any attention to yourself. Good Lord. 

Katie was kind of the Gretchen Weiner of their little clique when this show started - the first one who would have been iced out. The only reason she became the one holding all the cards is because Stassi and Kristen left SUR. Katie still worked there, so that bumped her up a lot, as far as the show. Then the wedding, which would get HUGE amounts of storytime. OF COURSE Stassi and Kristen came crawling back for that. Katie really played her cards right and ended up becoming HBIC. 

Well it's over now; the glow is gone! If they keep this cast, I'm pretty sure to drop the show! LVP's gone already! These people's "thought bubbles" are just the most empty of these reality shows! It's like "we have a sober person in the group, so let's have him sit off to the side while we BOOZE!" STUPID, stupid people! ;-(

32 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Well it's over now; the glow is gone! If they keep this cast, I'm pretty sure to drop the show! LVP's gone already! These people's "thought bubbles" are just the most empty of these reality shows! It's like "we have a sober person in the group, so let's have him sit off to the side while we BOOZE!" STUPID, stupid people! ;-(

Huh?

• Love 1