Type keyword(s) to search

Tinsley Mortimer: Former High Society "IT Girl"

• Start Topic

On 4/25/2018 at 4:22 PM, LemonSoda said:

Back to Tinsley, I didn't get to see High Society until recently. It would've been nice if they had just documented her daily life, transition in to post divorce life without the others on the show. 

Where were you able to watch it?   I would love to do a re-watch - it was so awesomely BAD!

I will say that I do like Tinsley, a lot more than I thought I would!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Where were you able to watch it?   I would love to do a re-watch - it was so awesomely BAD!

For my part, except of one ep missingm it was on you tube :)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

On YouTube. 

• Love 2
On May 3, 2018 at 5:38 PM, heatherchandler said:

Look on page 1 of this thread - I posted the youtube link.  Enjoy the re-watch...it's super cringeworthy!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Look on page 1 of this thread - I posted the youtube link.  Enjoy the re-watch...it's super cringeworthy!

Thank you!  I remember watching back in 2010, and I thought it was bad but it got WORSE with time!  I watched the whole weekend - I couldn't look away!

What every happened with that Jules person?  How about the Dale-led gang up on DeVorah Rose??  ("DeVORAH!?  DeVORAH!!!  Come back here, I need to speak with youuuu!")

I really need a High Society forum to discuss this show!  

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Thank you!  I remember watching back in 2010, and I thought it was bad but it got WORSE with time!  I watched the whole weekend - I couldn't look away!

What every happened with that Jules person?  How about the Dale-led gang up on DeVorah Rose??  ("DeVORAH!?  DeVORAH!!!  Come back here, I need to speak with youuuu!")

That godawful show was/is one of my guiltiest, dirtiest pleasures. I remember watching it back in the day and just cringing in horror over its sheer awfulness, yet I couldn’t stop watching it—-complete and total train wreck TV.

Other than maybe Tinsley and her sister Dabney, every single person on there was so repulsive, mama Dale and her theatrics included. You could tell half the scenes/fighting were simply badly acted for the cameras, and the constant drink-slinging was just ridiculous. Devorah Rose was pretty pathetically trashy, that Mark guy was so skeevy and vapid, but that beastly, racist/classist Jules monster is one of the biggest pieces of scum I’ve seen featured on any reality show ever. 

I remember watching thinking, ‘Why would *anyone* want to hang out with these losers or find them remotely envy-worthy?’ It was so funny to rewatch this shit on YouTube though; that was definitely an oddly intriguing era in Manhattan...

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I swear that in the inner corners of my brain, I remember Devorah from one of the first seasons of RHONY..something about Bethenny and a magazine, perhaps?   And NYC Prep!!! (dear lord, the mid-to-late-aughts were delicious for the whole trashy glam ouvre that I love so much...)

Edited by teapot
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, teapot said:

I swear that in the inner corners of my brain, I remember Devorah from one of the first seasons of RHONY..something about Bethenny and a magazine, perhaps?   And NYC Prep!!! (dear lord, the mid-to-late-aughts were delicious for the whole trashy glam ouvre that I love so much...)

I didn't see the early seasons of RHONY but maybe Bethenny was on or featured in Social Life magazine? Devorah and the magazine were featured on a lot of reality shows. 

I loved NYC Prep! So many of those one season gem trashy glam shows I'd love to see again. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I didn't see the early seasons of RHONY but maybe Bethenny was on or featured in Social Life magazine? Devorah and the magazine were featured on a lot of reality shows. 

I loved NYC Prep! So many of those one season gem trashy glam shows I'd love to see again. 

I think Beth did appear in Social Life magazine. She was excited, then Lu almost immediately asked her if they would be retouching her photos. Then claimed that she was only trying to protect Beth. 

• Love 8

Both women are obviously huge Botox fans; Tinsley’s eyebrows haven’t quite taken their eventual bat flight yet here. They likely have had some fillers here and there too. Beth always did have that awful boob job while Tins always had that bad nose job; I do respect the fact that she accepts the fact that she has thin lips and doesn’t choose to over-inflate them a’la the Kardashians....or Carole...

• Love 4
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Whoa good find this is vintage Bethenny.

Funny thing is, when I look at photos of myself from years ago, I think "Wow, did I ever look good! I would love to look like that again."

I wish I could say, "Wow, I sure look so much better now. Age has certainly improved me!"

• Love 12

Just read Tinsley's blog.  Honey, if you want to claim you aren't living off other peoples' money, I think you should use examples other than your prep school and college education.  Because we all know you didn't pay those bills, nor get into the schools on your own.

She also claims she "didn't take any money" from her divorce.  May be true, I don't know.  But no kids, she cheated on him and left him, and there was probably a pre-nup.  Plus she claims (with some truth) to be from money, so why WOULD she have gotten a settlement? 

Try again.....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Just read Tinsley's blog.  Honey, if you want to claim you aren't living off other peoples' money, I think you should use examples other than your prep school and college education.  Because we all know you didn't pay those bills, nor get into the schools on your own.

She also claims she "didn't take any money" from her divorce.  May be true, I don't know.  But no kids, she cheated on him and left him, and there was probably a pre-nup.  Plus she claims (with some truth) to be from money, so why WOULD she have gotten a settlement? 

Try again.....

Tinsley also interned at Vogue-somebody had to pay her living expenses.  Trust fund baby problems.  

• Love 2

Oh, squee! Thanks for the info about High Society. I need some new guilty pleasure comedy and this sounds PERFECT! I went to the link on the first page (BTW, thank you OldButHappy!)

It looks bad/hilarious in the same vein as "Fashion House."

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm not mad that Tinsley inherited lots of money.  

If it couldn't be me, it may as well have been Tins.

I don't think she inherited all that much from dad-he was a bit of a mess.  Mom is still alive and looking pretty good and working.

• Love 2

High Society was the gift that kept on giving.  I watched all eight episodes this week.  You know things have nowhere to go but down, when Harvey Weinstein was on the first episode. He was shown briefly at some event with his wife, but Tinsley gushed about him and I think she said she was friends with his wife. (NOTE: In this show,  "friends with," "acquaintance," etc., have very literal and serious meanings! LOL!) 

They are only 20 minutes each on YouTube. Paul Johnson Calderon overshadowed everybody. OMG and Jules Kirby. Geez, she wrote rule book on how to be a Reality TV bitch. She makes Brandi Glanville, Dorit and Bethenney look like bantamweight junior varsity. 

Of course, I had to do some digging and the only person I could find much info was  Devorah Rose and yes, she hosted a party for Bethenney and I think it was indeed mentioned on RHoNYC. I was watching back then, so I can't verify that. 

What a hoot. The show was so bad that there weren't even coherent storylines for the characters. One woman, who has dark hair, and I forgot her name, is in the opening credits and I don't remember seeing her in a single episode.

At least the show gave me some insight into Tinsley and her past.  

Yes. If enough people are interested in watching, we need a small discussion thread. Too good to pass by. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

High Society was the gift that kept on giving.  I watched all eight episodes this week.  You know things have nowhere to go but down, when Harvey Weinstein was on the first episode. He was shown briefly at some event with his wife, but Tinsley gushed about him and I think she said she was friends with his wife. (NOTE: In this show,  "friends with," "acquaintance," etc., have very literal and serious meanings! LOL!) 

They are only 20 minutes each on YouTube. Paul Johnson Calderon overshadowed everybody. OMG and Jules Kirby. Geez, she wrote rule book on how to be a Reality TV bitch. She makes Brandi Glanville, Dorit and Bethenney look like bantamweight junior varsity. 

Of course, I had to do some digging and the only person I could find much info was  Devorah Rose and yes, she hosted a party for Bethenney and I think it was indeed mentioned on RHoNYC. I was watching back then, so I can't verify that. 

What a hoot. The show was so bad that there weren't even coherent storylines for the characters. One woman, who has dark hair, and I forgot her name, is in the opening credits and I don't remember seeing her in a single episode.

At least the show gave me some insight into Tinsley and her past.  

Yes. If enough people are interested in watching, we need a small discussion thread. Too good to pass by. 

I’ve got it fired up now, and I’m about to dig in. Thanks for the tip.

• Love 5

Okay.  I don't dislike Tinsley, but this little girl affect has me kind of skeeved out.  Check out the bed, with the fabric canopy that looks like it would be better suited for a bassinet.  How sweet that she's wearing her daddy's watch.  <blech>

Screenshot (12).png

• Love 3

OMG, @CharlizeCat, this show is so funny! Some of the footage is such low quality; it resembles student film. I missed so much dialogue, because the boom operator or the microphones were more than sub-standard. And unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to find subtitles or closed-captioning on YouTube.

Jules Kirby is horrible to the housekeeping staff. She says something like, “In this country, we don’t read upside-down,” to a Latina woman, just because her monogrammed Frette pillowcase is placed incorrectly. She makes Ramona look gracious. I would probably applaud the housekeeping staff associate if she cleaned the toilet with Jules’s toothbrush, as revenge. 

Tinsley actually seems slightly more mature in “High Society” than in RHoNYC.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

OMG, @CharlizeCat, this show is so funny! Some of the footage is such low quality; it resembles student film. I missed so much dialogue, because the boom operator or the microphones were more than sub-standard. And unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to find subtitles or closed-captioning on YouTube.

Jules Kirby is horrible to the housekeeping staff. She says something like, “In this country, we don’t read upside-down,” to a Latina woman, just because her monogrammed Frette pillowcase is placed incorrectly. She makes Ramona look gracious. I would probably applaud the housekeeping staff associate if she cleaned the toilet with Jules’s toothbrush, as revenge. 

Tinsley actually seems slightly more mature in “High Society” than in RHoNYC.

In older interviews when she was the It girl, she came off much more mature than she does now. Maybe the divorce, going back to her mom made her regress?

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/25/2018 at 5:18 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Paul Johnson Calderon overshadowed everybody. OMG and Jules Kirby. Geez, she wrote rule book on how to be a Reality TV bitch. She makes Brandi Glanville, Dorit and Bethenney look like bantamweight junior varsity. 

It's so bad it's good -- episode one here:

And the opening credits are such a lie -- it's all bling! and flash! and smash cuts! and hit song playing! and Tins in designer dresses! and high society!!

....and then:

A bunch of brats with trust funds and no wit appear, saying shit like "Maybe he's an AIDS victim" (as an insult) and defending the right to use racial epthets and one of them faked cancer to get trust fund money (on the plus side,  Tinsley looks much more sophisticated --  I love her in bangs,  and for the most part, her clothes are much more interesting than her current Little Girl Lost look). 

Interesting that all of them, except for Tins and Devorah Rose, have private instagram accounts -- they learned their lesson ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, film noire said:

It's so bad it's good -- episode one here:

And the opening credits are such a lie -- it's all bling! and flash! and smash cuts! and hit song playing! and Tins in designer dresses! and high society!!

....and then:

A bunch of brats with trust funds and no wit appear, saying shit like "Maybe he's an AIDS victim" (as an insult) and defending the right to use racial epthets (oddly,  Tinsley looks much more sophisticated --  I love her in bangs,  and for the most part, her clothes are much more interesting than her current Little Girl Lost look). 

Interesting that all of them, except for Tins and Devorah Rose, have private instagram accounts -- they learned their lesson ; )

I got through about 10 minutes and had to quit.  Then purge.

• Love 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I got through about 10 minutes and had to quit.  Then purge.

LOL

Go here, and jump right to 4:25 until 5:20.   

And wherever you live, I will hear you screaming curses at Jules (I know it's ten years ago, but it's never too late for torches and villagers!) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
On 4/29/2018 at 3:14 PM, KungFuBunny said:

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/31/tinsley-mortimers-ex-husband-and-fiancee-welcome-baby/

I knew Topper got engaged last year, but I didn't realize they had a baby on the way.

Oh wow.   

I assume Tinsley is totally over her marriage but/and, I would be kind of misty over this.   First, Tabitha Simmons has a legitimate high-fashion shoe line, and she has never lost her shine since its introduction.  She had at least one still expensive, lower cost collaboration with J Crew.  She already had two sons from her first marriage, and an editorship at Vogue.  She’s a pretty stunning brunette, doesn’t have the appearance of someone who has had surgery or injectibles, and does a lot of that Marina Rust-ish thing; in some pics she looks like John Singer Sargeant painted her, and in others, looks totally bare-faced and cool.  (Her aesthetic is what I thought Carole’s would be...I was naive.)  And now she and Topper had a girl, and Tabitha had a healthy delivery and pregnancy at 46 or 47.   That is a lot of good fortune.   I saw they were engaged and thought maybe Topper didn’t want kids of his own and was happy to have step kids but nope.  Mazel and I hope Tins finds what she wants.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Topper Mortimer probably looks at Tinsley and her embarrassing arrested development (and participation on a trashy reality show) and is relieved that he left that in the dust.

Yeah; I actually do feel sorry for her if Tinsley has regrets.  Tabitha and Topper are getting married soon.  His family seems to adore Tabitha - I have been a Tabitha Simmons fan for a minute, because I love her shoes and style.   She is a very talented stylist, too.  We know Topper epitomizes long money and according to Tins in Vermont, has long other assets.  Tins has been in an abusive relationship with someone totally worthless, unaccomplished and disgusting, and Topper fell for someone amazing.  He is still mega-private while having a successful romance with someone cool, on social media, and thisclose to every fashion insider ever.  It’s just kind of a study in massive contrasts.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Yeah; I actually do feel sorry for her if Tinsley has regrets.  Tabitha and Topper are getting married soon.  His family seems to adore Tabitha - I have been a Tabitha Simmons fan for a minute, because I love her shoes and style.   She is a very talented stylist, too.  We know Topper epitomizes long money and according to Tins in Vermont, has long other assets.  Tins has been in an abusive relationship with someone totally worthless, unaccomplished and disgusting, and Topper fell for someone amazing.  He is still mega-private while having a successful romance with someone cool, on social media, and thisclose to every fashion insider ever.  It’s just kind of a study in massive contrasts.

I went to a Tabitha Simmons event back in 2009/2010 maybe. It was a collection launch/luncheon. She's definitely worth being a fan of. I've never seen a designer be so personable. Usually at events it's all about simple hello's, asking what they think of the products. She worked the room like everyone was a personal friend. 

I feel sorry for Tinsley even though she had a heavy hand in her own unraveling. I don't think she's dumb or the idiot many find her to be. She's not a cruel or vicious person like some of the other ladies. She's probably a lot of fun to hang out with. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I feel sorry for Tinsley even though she had a heavy hand in her own unraveling. I don't think she's dumb or the idiot many find her to be. She's not a cruel or vicious person like some of the other ladies. She's probably a lot of fun to hang out with. 

I also feel sorry for Tinsley and always have. She was a glam and beautiful young woman just in her prime when she suddenly began to attract such attention from the press by her fashionable presence at the Manhattan social events she and Topper attended; like Paris and Nikki Hilton, she always looked great, had the pedigree and was fun at parties. And from all accounts, she’s a very sweet and friendly person.

She had instant access to this rarified world that she was thrust into—-most anyone else would’ve gladly taken advantage of that instant fame and fabulous lifestyle like she obviously did. That marriage gradually unraveled when her own rising star and notoriety began to overshadow Topper’s wishes for her to chill and focus more on being a quiet and dedicated housewife. He’s a fairly low-key old money sorta dude who never was into that whole chi-chi socialite scene.

And let’s be real: they started out as high school sweethearts—-I think they just outgrew each other and wanted different things in life as they got older. Tins seemed genuinely gutted about their divorce on “High Society”, but I wonder if she just was weeping for the loss of that lifestyle and high status marriage: she seems completely lost without a powerful/rich man in her life, especially seeing how hard she’s clinging to Scott. 

Based on the fact that she’s seemingly had a steady boyfriend by her side since she was 15 or 16, I’m guessing this is mainly why she seems a bit emotionally stunted and girlish: she doesn’t seem to know how to be truly happy living all on her own because she never has. And I’m sure there’s a part of her that feels a bit saddened to see her first true love Topper in such a happy marriage and embracing fatherhood when she’d supposedly wanted to have children with him.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Sun-Bun said:

I feel sorry for Tinsley and always have. She was a glam and beautiful young woman just in her prime when she suddenly began to attract such attention from the press by her fashionable presence at the Manhattan social events she and Topper attended; like Paris and Nikki Hilton, she always looked great, had the pedigree and was fun at parties. And from all accounts, she’s a very sweet and friendly person.

She had instant access to this rarified world that she was thrust into—-most anyone else would’ve gladly taken advantage of that instant fame and fabulous lifestyle like she obviously did. That marriage gradually unraveled when her own rising star and notoriety began to overshadow Topper’s wishes for her to chill and focus more on being a quiet and dedicated housewife. He’s a fairly low-key old money sorta dude who never was into that whole chi-chi socialite scene.

And let’s be real: they started out as high school sweethearts—-I think they just outgrew each other and wanted different things in life as they got older. Tins seemed genuinely gutted about their divorce on “High Society”, but I wonder if she just was weeping for the loss of that lifestyle and high status marriage: she seems completely lost without a powerful/rich man in her life, especially seeing how hard she’s clinging to Scott. 

Based on the fact that she’s seemingly had a steady boyfriend by her side since she was 15 or 16, I’m guessing this is mainly why she seems a bit emotionally stunted and girlish: she doesn’t seem to know how to be truly happy living all on her own because she never has.

Beautifully written! This is how I feel! I know the purpose of forums is to snark a bit but I do feel sorry for her as well. Others too. Instead of taking what we're shown at face value, I look deeper. It's probably why I don't post very much. 

She has never been her own person. Mostly because she's never had to be. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Wait.... wasn't she claiming she'd been in an abusive relationship? Or am I drinking too much like Dorinda when I watch?

HEr abusive relationship was not with Topper.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Rap541 said:

Wait.... wasn't she claiming she'd been in an abusive relationship? Or am I drinking too much like Dorinda when I watch?

That wasn’t Topper, but one of her serious boyfriends she met in Palm Beach after her divorce—-his last name was Fanjuli or some name like that, another rich guy from some big powerful family.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I went to a Tabitha Simmons event back in 2009/2010 maybe. It was a collection launch/luncheon. She's definitely worth being a fan of. I've never seen a designer be so personable. Usually at events it's all about simple hello's, asking what they think of the products. She worked the room like everyone was a personal friend. 

I agree.  I think she got married way too young, made some unkind and bad moves, but at heart means no harm.  Topper wanted to save the marriage and they apparently worked out joint custody for their rescue chihuahuas (!).  She really has not lived an indolent life, FAR surpassing Sonja, and probably others.   Even for those denigrating it, she did get her Columbia BA, and started a design Masters but dropped out after a year.   She really did work at Vogue and one of those nightmare power bitch PR firms of the 2000s.  Her lines for Samantha Thavasa were big, for years.  It’s silly-looking but it sold.  Her fluffy novel, no doubt ghostwritten, sold ok from what I can gather.  

Nico Fanjul is a sociopath raised by sociopaths rich off of actual slave-equivalent labor across the Caribbean toiling in sugarcane fields for fucking nothing.  She was injured many times over their amour fou bullshit.   His shitbird, should all be buried alive under a jail, family tried to play it as fatal attraction in Lilly Pulitzer.  NO.  They have worked collectively to bury Nico’s bodies for him, noting in 2016 that he was working to get an insurance license...over the past three years.   Bitch has no job and few social scene photos.  I have no doubt the Fanjuls have privately settled multiple potential suits over his abuse of girls, former classmates, etc.  No doubt.

I saw on Simmons’ instagram that she happily went to Mexico City with her newborn to engage in promotional events for her line - with her breast pump in tow.  Third baby, carried in mid-late 40s, but she has a big business, too, so. The lady is no joke.  Topper is rich living of a certain type done right.  He apparently has worked in finance forever, and actually works. He could have been a Nico and isn’t and Coupon Cabin Scott could be his brother.  So, yeah.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I agree.  I think she got married way too young, made some unkind and bad moves, but at heart means no harm.  Topper wanted to save the marriage and they apparently worked out joint custody for their rescue chihuahuas (!).  She really has not lived an indolent life, FAR surpassing Sonja, and probably others.   Even for those denigrating it, she did get her Columbia BA, and started a design Masters but dropped out after a year.   She really did work at Vogue and one of those nightmare power bitch PR firms of the 2000s.  Her lines for Samantha Thavasa were big, for years.  It’s silly-looking but it sold.  Her fluffy novel, no doubt ghostwritten, sold ok from what I can gather.  

Nico Fanjul is a sociopath raised by sociopaths rich off of actual slave-equivalent labor across the Caribbean toiling in sugarcane fields for fucking nothing.  She was injured many times over their amour fou bullshit.   His shitbird, should all be buried alive under a jail, family tried to play it as fatal attraction in Lilly Pulitzer.  NO.  They have worked collectively to bury Nico’s bodies for him, noting in 2016 that he was working to get an insurance license...over the past three years.   Bitch has no job and few social scene photos.  I have no doubt the Fanjuls have privately settled multiple potential suits over his abuse of girls, former classmates, etc.  No doubt.

I saw on Simmons’ instagram that she happily went to Mexico City with her newborn to engage in promotional events for her line - with her breast pump in tow.  Third baby, carried in mid-late 40s, but she has a big business, too, so. The lady is no joke.  Topper is rich living of a certain type done right.  He apparently has worked in finance forever, and actually works. He could have been a Nico and isn’t and Coupon Cabin Scott could be his brother.  So, yeah.

Thank you for saying this. I guess I'm overly sensitive but I find it irksome and insulting when someone's accomplishments are diminished because "that's an easy degree", "that's what rich kids do", and so on. Easy or not, she earned a degree. She was treated as terribly as the rest of the interns. 

I do hope she will put out another home collection. I receive a lot of compliments on the glasses. It's greedy but I'd like a follow up to Southern Charm. Preferably where the heroine finds herself instead of another prince. 

• Love 6
(edited)

A picayune point but Tinsley was on staff at Vogue in a full-time capacity, not just as an intern. I believe her stint was as a beauty assistant and would have occurred shortly after the Lauren Weisberger era. Not exactly neurosurgery or disaster relief but the volume and pace of work there was likely demanding to the max back then. 

The Nico Fanjul domestic abuse was discussed at length on this board last season. There should be multiple posts upthread with links to articles about the whole sad, scary affair. Frightening stuff. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 5/28/2018 at 5:57 PM, Midnight Cheese said:

Even for those denigrating it, she did get her Columbia BA, and started a design Masters but dropped out after a year.   

She also spent a year with Habitat for Humanity, which most people have never done (or even considered doing).

I thought I'd find Tinsley tiresome (one of those brittle socialite types, all old money snobbery and prep school besties) but I think she's more than that. She's got genuine wounds (underneath the frills and flounces) and as annoying as I found a couple of her moments this season  (the "Luann, you MUST SPEAK OF TOM!!!" crap  + falling to the ground at the sight of Mr. Coupon Cabin  -- "Scottcliff, take me to the window once more!") even with all of that,  I think she's a good addition to the group.

And for someone raised in a pile of money, she seems to want some pretty basic things  (a guy who isn't an indulged trust funder and a kid) and she doesn't give off that relentless  "Nothing will ever make me happy!" energy that plagues so many of the housewives (in every franchise).  It's like she's been to the fair -  over and over -- and doesn't need to stay too long, yet again. And I don't get the sense she's fooling herself about her desires. I think she'd be delighted to have a baby (if only because they could dress alike) and go to kid yoga by day and charity galas at night with Scott (or someone just like him) and return home to her Farrow and Ball wallpapered life, falling asleep in her Frette linens,  only to wake up  and do it all over again,

Or maybe she's just batshit crazy & I'm missing it ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Tinsley has a lot in common with Sonja, they both screwed up their marriages by cheating.  

Tinsey kissing Harvey Weinstein-yuck.

Eww!   Gross!

• Love 5
(edited)

Are we talking about Tinsley kissing Harvey Weinstein in “High Society”? I noticed that she also immediately steps back, to put about 3-4 feet between them. 

She wore a lot of Marchesa in those days. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/4/2018 at 6:08 AM, film noire said:

"Scottcliff, take me to the window once more!"

You Wascally Wabbit..you

download.jpg.422f1c410e725c42a130a208a04f95c8.jpg

Edited by artisto
On 5/21/2018 at 6:07 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm not mad that Tinsley inherited lots of money.  

If it couldn't be me, it may as well have been Tins.

I have a friend who is a trust fund child, now middle aged.  She has always had a great work ethic.  Worked, even though she didn't need to.  Always stayed busy and worked on a professional career, even while raising a child as a single mom.  I always admired my friend for being that way.  She always has had a very nice home, but, drives quality, though, not showy cars.  I think her parents did a great job in instilling good values in her. 

Did Tinsley attend college? 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Did Tinsley attend college? 

From Wiki - 

Mortimer attended the Lawrenceville School, where she was a member of the Kirby House. She went to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill as a freshman in college, but shortly dropped out of Chapel Hill to attend Columbia University. While waiting to be accepted at Columbia, she worked as a volunteer for a year at Habitat for Humanity in Washington, D.C.. At Columbia, she was a member of St. Anthony Hall.[4] She graduated from Columbia with a BA in art history*.

BA in art history from Columbia = making a mimosa with Dom Perignon

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4