Type keyword(s) to search

Tinsley Mortimer: Former High Society "IT Girl"

• Start Topic

Anyone have any thoughts in the recent Tinsley in Paris posts lately? She was with Leah? Didn’t she travel with Leah last summer….probably with Scott? Please no going back with Scott, again! She did some promos with PAWs of Chicago too. Why do I think the minute she’s in Chicago she’s back with that loser?! Anyways, wondering since I think she’s creeping back the same ole rabbit hole one more time?! I hope not. But she and Leah definitely want her back on RHONY. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, StevenGuy said:

Anyone have any thoughts in the recent Tinsley in Paris posts lately? She was with Leah? Didn’t she travel with Leah last summer….probably with Scott? Please no going back with Scott, again! She did some promos with PAWs of Chicago too. Why do I think the minute she’s in Chicago she’s back with that loser?! Anyways, wondering since I think she’s creeping back the same ole rabbit hole one more time?! I hope not. But she and Leah definitely want her back on RHONY. 

Maybe she’s getting back together with Bruce 😆 

She was already on the board for PAWS but of course she brought Leah along as her thug/moral support. I really don’t like Leah and I think she’s the stinkiest of trash. I’m surprised someone with Tinsley’s pedigree would hitch her wagon to a social liability like Leah but you’re exactly right. They both want her back on the show. The ship has sunk ladies, right along with your recycled storylines. 

I wonder how going out with Tinsley is working for Leah’s sobriety. 

• Love 6

Oh Lordy, Red Delicious, I’m up there loving your perspective.  Part of me wants to write more, but part of me went up the recent rabbit hole with Gabby Petino and who knows where I stand anymore? All I will say is everyone deserves to live their best life but I’m so not a fan of Tinsley returning to Scott. Everyone needs to be loved and respected.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

According to Sutton Stracke, Tinsley is living in Augusta, Georgia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clgfbtxu9sT/

Interesting!  Wonder what she's doing in Augusta?  I looked through the comments, but there were no hints.

Tinsley is a lovely, albeit insecure gal who was eaten up alive by Drunk-orinda and the other old, bitter women.  And her own overbearing mother.

I felt bad for the way Scott treated her.  She deserves love, and friendship.  Maybe Sutton can help provide some stability for her.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

She had to have moved for a dude. Augusta is inland, it’s not that big and her sport is tennis. There’s not much going on there. 

ETA: My prediction is she’s dating John Pringle. He went to UGA which isn’t far from Augusta and Augusta isn’t far from the South Carolina border. And they’re exactly the same age. Wonder if Dale is stitching a stocking!

Also ETA: Pringle’s company is in Athens. The plot thickens.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 1
  • Useful 8
20 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

She had to have moved for a dude. Augusta is inland, it’s not that big and her sport is tennis. There’s not much going on there. 

ETA: My prediction is she’s dating John Pringle. He went to UGA which isn’t far from Augusta and Augusta isn’t far from the South Carolina border. And they’re exactly the same age. Wonder if Dale is stitching a stocking!

I thought he left Southern Charm because he moved back to San Diego, where his kids live. 

• Like 2
On 12/20/2022 at 11:54 PM, RedDelicious said:

I don't doubt she moved for a guy. 

Sutton visits Augusta a few times a year. She probably met her at some event. 

• Like 1

Yes, Tinsley must have moved for a guy.  Why else would she be there?  But I can't find anything online about it.  The plot thickens.....

Tinsley & her mom remind me of Grey Gardens.  In about 20 years, we'll see them being hauled out of their decaying home with tree branches growing into it....

• Like 4
14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I thought he left Southern Charm because he moved back to San Diego, where his kids live. 

I mean that's pretty easy to verify on social - it does not appear that he moved to San Diego by his posts on Instagram. 

Either way, Pringle's pretty hot, so good for her if it's true. Maybe a manly man is what she really needed. 

ETA: I would not kick this man out of bed for eating crackers.

88B770CE-47FD-4BE3-A17E-C74F83E00EFE.jpeg

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Yes, Tinsley must have moved for a guy. Why else would she be there?  But I can't find anything online about it.

According to a few gossip sites/Reddit areas with folks there in the know, “word on the street” is that Tinsley is involved with an extremely private rich widower. I guess after those very public recent relationships of hers that went south she wants to make sure to keep this relationship completely off the radar.

Good for her and I hope she’s happy with a guy who treats her right; I miss seeing her glam self!

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

According to a few gossip sites/Reddit areas with folks there in the know, “word on the street” is that Tinsley is involved with an extremely private rich widower.

So that might be why she dropped out of Girls Trip 🧐 Interesting! I wonder if he’s older as well.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 12/22/2022 at 5:09 PM, RedDelicious said:

So that might be why she dropped out of Girls Trip 🧐 Interesting! I wonder if he’s older as well.

I know it’s silly to consider these shows an opportunity. But I hate the way she keeps chasing men instead of doing her own thing. I know it’s her pattern. I’ve always wanted more for her than that. 

• Like 8
8 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I know it’s silly to consider these shows an opportunity. But I hate the way she keeps chasing men instead of doing her own thing. I know it’s her pattern. I’ve always wanted more for her than that. 

I agree. However, I think that we might not know as much about the more noble endeavors.

ACFBD116-1793-430B-914C-B107732F8C0A.png

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

It’s interesting that she’s sequestered in Augusta, Georgia allegedly with a very rich and private dude, when that’s the type of guy she had in Topper in the first place. It’s sad really. Getting rid of him was the mistake of a lifetime, all because she wanted to be out on the town having her picture taken instead of leaning in to married life. She never got that back.

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

It’s interesting that she’s sequestered in Augusta, Georgia allegedly with a very rich and private dude, when that’s the type of guy she had in Topper in the first place. It’s sad really. Getting rid of him was the mistake of a lifetime, all because she wanted to be out on the town having her picture taken instead of leaning in to married life. She never got that back.

I think about this way too much. It is sad. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 12/19/2022 at 6:58 AM, Kiki777 said:

This is so funny because I’ve often thought that Sutton reminded of Tinsley.  I can see them becoming great friends 💕 

Same. I really like both of them.

I hope Tinsley is doing well and has happiness.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 12/22/2022 at 3:29 PM, Sun-Bun said:

According to a few gossip sites/Reddit areas with folks there in the know, “word on the street” is that Tinsley is involved with an extremely private rich widower.

Good early detective work!  She finally popped back up on Instagram and revealed a pic of him (confirmed widower) with his three children (faces blocked: older boy and two little twin girls).  I believe they're getting married in November.  I wish Tinsley the best.  I hope she can be a wonderful Mother to these children and have the family she's always wanted.  It doesn't appear they're letting much out about who the man is but now that his face has been shown, I'm sure it won't take long!

• Like 8
  • Love 4

I wish Tinsley well. 

Funny, when she first started on the original RH of NY, I thought I was not going to like the former "it" girl. Rich, pretty, seemingly snotty, stereotype from the south. 

But I ended up not only liking her but also rooting for her. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

I gave up on Tinsley thinking she was still drinking away her life on Palm Beach Island, but I’m very happy she escaped to Augusta. His wife died in 2021, and if she moved in 2022, that’s pretty fast. He seems about 8 years younger than her, so let’s face it, he deserves happiness and not be grieving forever. I was wondering what she was doing on Kiawah for her birthday on a golf course in 2022. Even though I spent one birthday at that exact place, that’s why it struck me and I remembered that post. She’s more into tennis than golf. But anyways, he’s a Robert just like Topper. It’s like she left the preppy UES to take a detour through Palm Beach Island and that sugar heir then to the disaster of Chicago Coupon Cabin, to return to her preppy Southern roots. It seems perfect for her. I am happy for her. I’m glad she recovered after Scott. And she wouldn’t have met this guy sooner, since he was married to his wife, so it wasn’t like time wasted with Scott. Perfect timing. 

Edited by StevenGuy
Typo, wrong year referenced.
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
On 10/15/2023 at 10:56 PM, RealHousewife said:

Aw, Tins is one of the most decent women who've been on these Housewife shows. Wish her much love and happiness. :)

I love, Tins and just her want to have they happily ever after she deserves- and getting a family is just icing on the cake.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, StevenGuy said:

I gave up on Tinsley thinking she was still drinking away her life on Palm Beach Island, but I’m very happy she escaped to Augusta. His wife died in 2021, and if she moved in 2022, that’s pretty fast. He seems about 8 years younger than her, so let’s face it, he deserves happiness and not be grieving forever. I was wondering what she was doing on Kiawah for her birthday on a golf course in 2022. Even though I spent one birthday at that exact place, that’s why it struck me and I remembered that post. She’s more into tennis than golf. But anyways, he’s a Robert just like Topper. It’s like she left the preppy UES to take a detour through Palm Beach Island and that sugar heir then to the disaster of Chicago Coupon Cabin, to return to her preppy Southern roots. It seems perfect for her. I am happy for her. I’m glad she recovered after Scott. And she wouldn’t have met this guy sooner, since he was married to his wife, so it wasn’t like time wasted with Scott. Perfect timing. 

His name is Robert Bovard.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I didn’t care for the second dress that Tinz wore to the reception, but she has the figure to wear anything. I’m truly happy for her. She finally has her dream husband with the bonus of a ready made family. I wish them the best. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2