Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Conclusion. The group is divided during ongoing reunion dramas. Joe Gorga and Chris Laurita enter the fray to address Teresa's stern accusation; Jacqueline bids adieu to a relationship; and Siggy's wish for the group comes true in a shocking conclusion.

24 minutes ago, strongoxman said:

Very interesting that Chris Laurita confirmed that, at minimum, he spoke with someone and a mutual friend who was in contact with someone at the Feds.  Certainly makes Teresa's claim last week seem a lot less outlandish.  To me, it came off like Chris was trying to admit to something so as not to admit to everything, but in the end I now don't think it's ridiculous that Jaq ran her gossipy little mouth off when she was mad at Teresa about something petty to someone who knew someone who told the Feds.

Yikes.

The rest of this reunion was just a lather, rinse and repeat.  Get the Lauritas off the show.  Glad to see Melissa and Teresa no longer fighting.  Siggy is annoying, Delores is a non-entity...time to recast or stick a fork in it.

What I got out of that was the man Joe Guidice told to go fuck himself probably called the Feds

• Love 17

The thing is, Teresa can try to spin the whole "Those jealous betches done me wrong!" spiel as much as wants, but at the end of the day, she and her husband did illegal things and got caught for it. It isn't like Jacqueline and Caroline pulled an Alexis Carrington and framed/manipulated her and Joe.

It seems like Teresa's strategy is to try and shift the story away from "Joe and I did wrong things and were caught doing it" to "Those evil jealous mean girls ganged up on me and are the real reason I went to jail!" Sorry, not buying it.

• Love 18

The rest of this reunion was just a lather, rinse and repeat.  Get the Lauritas off the show.  Glad to see Melissa and Teresa no longer fighting.  Siggy is annoying, Delores is a non-entity...time to recast or stick a fork in it.

Why for the love go God can Andy NOT move on from the Teresa/Jackie relationship. Enough already. I'm glad Teresa is done with Jackie. NOW maybe Andy will get Jackie off the damned show. I agree with those who believe that Chris is stuck….if Nicolas weren't special needs I think Chris might have even thought about divorcing Jackie.

I do wish Teresa and her cousins would make up. Maybe I missed something -- but what did Kathy and her sister (I'm drawing a blank) do to be cut off so badly. Teresa has given Jackie multiple chances -- and her own cousins she can't cut a break? I know there was some back and forth -- which I never did understand -- about the parents. But was it really THAT egregious to cause such a schism?

• Love 1

I thoroughly dislike Jacqueline for a multiple of reasons....BUT.... she is still emotionally RAW about Nicholas' diagnosis with Autism. When she got emotional watching the montage of clips demonstrating her past friendship with Teresa, it was when it came to them both having babies at the same time (and especially the clip with them talking about Audriana and Nicholas maybe dating) that made her cry. I too have a son with special needs (he's an adult now) who has Autism and also physical disabilities so I 'get it' completely. No one who is not the mother of a child going through those issues knows anything about how that feels. Others can have empathy. Fine, that's nice, but no one else understands the pain ... pain at the very depth of your soul.

Having said that, I think her pain is too raw still. IMO it is why Jacqueline seems.... unhinged (?) at times and too volatile. The pain is always always there, but you get better at keeping it down and not letting it impact on your day to day life. Maybe it's just that Jac has a particular personality that doesn't cope as well with a child who has special needs? Maybe her pain about her son is making her not cope with emotional issues and friendships like Teresa and Melissa? Who knows? Maybe the volatility has nothing to do with her son.

I just felt compassion for a real woman at that moment in a reunion about a silly tv show.

ps. Still don't like her....at all. 

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 13

Until this season I always felt like Melissa was getting a bad deal.  It became very obvious tonight she was fairly instrumental in using the Lauritas as a sounding board when it came to her frustration with Teresa.  Melissa reaction and get angry pretty much said it all.  If Joe isn't deported my guess is he will continue to want nothing to do with Melissa.  Chris was correct with his advice to Jac-stay out they are family and will get back together.  Interesting it does not extend to Kathy and Rosie all this family bonding. 

I can't believe Teresa holds such a grudge over the answer her aunt gave to being asked about Teresa pleading guilty.  Why Teresa thinks the answer to everything about her is she is a good mother is ridiculous.

Melissa is a convincing liar, time after time she denied having plastic surgery, I agree it is somewhat private, but it is as plain as the nose on her face.  The way she would deny the question makes me believe she is a convincing liar.  On the upside, Delores and Siggy talking about having more plastic surgery was pretty funny. 

• Love 9

Can't stand watching Teresa blather on any more about how she was wrongly found guilty.  She claims to be a college grad. She said that when she was single, she "crossed all her t's & dotted her i's." She's an author (!) & is able to read & comprehend adequately - how did she suddenly lose basic capability when she entered unholy matrimony with the Porker? IMO, Teresa's mispronunciations & malapropisms are a put-on, meant, as Jac said, to be an endearing trait - blech.  When you sign legal documents there's usually a statement just above the signature line that says something like, "I swear the above info to be true, under penalty of perjury."  Teresa LIED repeatedly under oath, so why is that such a shocking insult to her??  She was found GUILTY & went to PRISON for HER PERJURY.  Her daughters know this. Teresa & Joe are the ONLY folks responsible for embarrassing & breaking the hearts of the Guidice kids; I have no sympathy for "poor" Teresa & her 352 days away from her family.  I do have tons of sympathy for the working people who didn't get the pay they'd earned on Guidice projects (Trump should probably appoint a Guidice to his cabinet!)  And now Teresa is calling Jac a stool pigeon - more BS from this conscience-lacking liar. As has been stated, via their onscreen behavior, Teresa & Joe virtually invited scrutiny from financial watchdogs - no tattlers required, much less Jac or Chris.  And I believe Chris's story about the friend who had an unresolved business issue with Joe.

And while I'm ranting, I'm also sick of hearing Teresa claim that she's repaid all her debts - apparently her repayment plan only requires that 25% of her income be applied to her debt, allowing her to continue to live the "new rich" lifestyle on Bravo's dime while still owing millions (& irritating the bejeezus out of struggling working stiffs like moi.)  

Edited by telemachus2
clarity - i hope!
  • Love 21
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Actually, what Chris said that was that he and Joe had a mutual friend who was involved in a business deal with Joe who was threatening to go to the feds.  The friend wanted to bring Joe and this guy together to work things out.  He contacted another mutual friend to talk to Joe.  Chris was in Joe's corner on this - in other words, trying to help him out.  Joe told the guy to go f himself.  This, in no way shape or form, gives any credence to Chris, or Jac, going to the feds.  Plus, we don't know when this happened.  Did it happen before the bankruptcy filing?  Did it happen when Joe wasn't paying his loans?  It actually doesn't matter. 

The fact is that Joe and Tre contacted the feds by filing bankruptcy and lying on their bankruptcy filing.  Numerous times.  At least Joe has taken responsibility.  Tre  has not.  And she continues to not take responsibility.  She declares over and over again that 'she' didn't fill out the forms.  She only signed them.  Guess what?  Signing is attesting to what is in the forms is factual.  She testified to the bankruptcy court numerous times that what was in the filing was correct.  That's why she went to jail.  She can blame being a reality star all she wants but the fact is she committed a crime.

For me Chris won the night.  He doesn't get overly emotional.  He doesn't raise his voice.  He answers the questions.  He is polite and respectful no matter how much he disagrees with what other people are saying.  He is a gentleman.  Even when Tre's accusations of Jac being a stripper (sorry Tre, you said what you said.  Stop trying to rewrite when you get caught) were brought up,  he was cool, calm and collected. 

At least we did get an admission from Joey that his family did hurt him a lot.  He wasn't a total Tre soldier.  I also think he does like Chris and feels bad about a lot of the stuff that happened.  The facts aren't important to Mel and gosh, I've defended her so many times in the past.  Mel just doesn't want to be a target of Tre.  So, she has to decided to suck it up and join the Tre train to make her personal life easier.  She states that Jac isn't a good friend.  Nope, that would be you Mel.  Jac was a good friend to you but then you changed your priorities.

Tre is a piece of work.  She has to be pushed into the corner with no escape to admit she can be wrong.  It's all about her.  She is the poster child of victim hood.  I wonder what she's going to do when her 15 minutes are up?  It's going to come sooner than she thinks.  This franchise is dying.  How many books are left to be done.  Tre is going to be driving a Ford sooner than she thinks.  And she maybe driving it in Italy.

I think a lot of people thought Teresa's accusations of Jacqueline snitching on her came out of thin air, but Chris giving more details shows that it's not as far-fetched as some people thought it was.  As a viewer of the show, I realize that I don't know everything that goes on in their lives, so even last week I never dismissed what Teresa said.  I put nothing past anyone.  Jacqueline gets very nasty when she's angry and when things don't go her way.

As far as Melissa not wanting to be a target, could it just be that she wants peace in the family she married into?  When was the drama going to be enough?

14 minutes ago, Sai said:

Nah, Mel was right.  Jac is a horrible friend.  When you are girlfriends with someone you confide in them and tell them things you wouldn't ant anyone else to know.  As soon as there is a falling out Jac goes and blurts those secrets out to anyone who will listen and on National T.V. also!  She did it to Tre and now she's doing it to Mel.  She really is gross and Siggy and Delores should listen to Mel and watch out because one false move and Jac will have all their dirty little secrets out there as well.  Friends, even former friends, don't do crap like that.  I would never want her as a friend.

Exactly.  Jacqueline is horrible.  

• Love 23
8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I would never go to Siggy for relationship advice.

I wouldn't go for a cup of coffee with hr and I live on coffee.

Haven't watched this yet. What was the advertised clip of everyone sad and/or crying?

• Love 4

I was glad to see Andy replay the clip of Teresa wanting to sell her house.  I guess she hasn't learned and certainly isn't teaching her children to live within their means.  The mansion has a 50 year note with a $12,000.00 a month payment.  I can only imagine the heating and cooling costs plus what is needed to maintain the grounds.  Teresa has been doing this show since 2007 and since that time they have had seven seasons.  I am not sure if there is a long enough future with Bravo to make the payments, so in essence she is making a really large rental payment.  Teresa's insistence to have the mansion was certainly in a large part to blame for their bankruptcy and ensuing problems.  It was pretty evident Teresa had not learned anything with her insistence that the lenders and attorneys be locked up in her fraudulent mortgage loans.  I am pretty sure the lenders allow their clients to read the documents.

For those who could not hear what Chris Laurita was trying to say:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-7/blogs/teresa-giudice-says-jacqueline-laurita-called-irs-chris-laurita-reacts  This covers the Feds story.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, strongoxman said:

Very interesting that Chris Laurita confirmed that, at minimum, he spoke with someone and a mutual friend who was in contact with someone at the Feds.  Certainly makes Teresa's claim last week seem a lot less outlandish.  To me, it came off like Chris was trying to admit to something so as not to admit to everything, but in the end I now don't think it's ridiculous that Jaq ran her gossipy little mouth off when she was mad at Teresa about something petty to someone who knew someone who told the Feds.

Agreed. Hid admission made Jac seem a lot more culpable, IMO. It also became clear that Tre didn't mean Jac literally called the Feds herself. Teresa is one of the LEAST articulate people I've ever seen. But Chris's side of things made it a whole lot more clear what she meant. 

That being said, she still really does not own everything. I noticed every time Andy asked a direct question about her situation and her responsibility in it, she side-stepped it, and he just let her. Oh well. 

10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

For me Chris won the night.  He doesn't get overly emotional.  He doesn't raise his voice.  He answers the questions.  He is polite and respectful no matter how much he disagrees with what other people are saying.  He is a gentleman.  Even when Tre's accusations of Jac being a stripper (sorry Tre, you said what you said.  Stop trying to rewrite when you get caught) were brought up,  he was cool, calm and collected. 

This is why I've always liked Chris. But I just can't reconcile that with his relationship with Jac. He seems so unaware of how awful she is. He is often straight up delusional. He told Joey G that Jac DIDN'T go off the rails in VT, when even Jac later admitted that she basically took it too far. I don't know if he's really in denial, or just the type who will NOT go against his wife in public. (And that includes a reality show.)

8 hours ago, selhars said:

I do wish Teresa and her cousins would make up. Maybe I missed something -- but what did Kathy and her sister (I'm drawing a blank) do to be cut off so badly. Teresa has given Jackie multiple chances -- and her own cousins she can't cut a break? I know there was some back and forth -- which I never did understand -- about the parents. But was it really THAT egregious to cause such a schism?

I think it was the things said behind her back COUPLED with them not attempting to contact her or Joe even once during her stint in prison, and add on that they coincidentally want to make up right when filming starts. I imagine it felt very disingenuous to her, so didn't want to even entertain the idea. I think it's different with family, because you hold them to a higher standard. 

6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Melissa is a convincing liar, time after time she denied having plastic surgery, I agree it is somewhat private, but it is as plain as the nose on her face. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think Mel was denying plastic surgery itself, just the claim that she had FOUR nose jobs. 

• Love 17

Siggy makes me very uncomfortable with the way she plops her raw quivering emotions out there for all to see. 

Yes, Teresa and Joe are felons, and jailbirds, but Jaq and Chris are so unlikeable that I can't stand them. Chris claims they make no judgements on the Giudice's but not because he is an open, forgiving person- his own extended family has been involved in legal misdeeds for many, many years. 

Dolores and Siggy are obviously not cut out for this show. Take them and us out of our misery!! 

The peace between Teresa and Melissa and Joe seems legitimate. They seem to all acknowledge their own parts in wishing ill will towards each other, but decided to move past it. Good for them!! 

I have empathy towards Jaq as a mother, but she is a horrible person and friend. Her bitter, jealous nature shines through all the time. 

• Love 23

Best part of the reunion for me was when Teresa told Andy the girls had a party for her in jail on her last night there.  Andy asked what do they serve at a prison party....crackers?  Lol.  Teresa then says no and tells him about the popcorn they make with melted butter and melted caramel and nuts and how it's the best thing ever!!!  Oh man, that whole exchange was funny!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I thoroughly dislike Jacqueline for a multiple of reasons....BUT.... she is still emotionally RAW about Nicholas' diagnosis with Autism. When she got emotional watching the montage of clips demonstrating her past friendship with Teresa, it was when it came to them both having babies at the same time (and especially the clip with them talking about Audriana and Nicholas maybe dating) that made her cry. I too have a son with special needs (he's an adult now) who has Autism and also physical disabilities so I 'get it' completely. No one who is not the mother of a child going through those issues knows anything about how that feels. Others can have empathy. Fine, that's nice, but no one else understands the pain ... pain at the very depth of your soul.

Having said that, I think her pain is too raw still. IMO it is why Jacqueline seems.... unhinged (?) at times and too volatile. The pain is always always there, but you get better at keeping it down and not letting it impact on your day to day life. Maybe it's just that Jac has a particular personality that doesn't cope as well with a child who has special needs? Maybe her pain about her son is making her not cope with emotional issues and friendships like Teresa and Melissa? Who knows? Maybe the volatility has nothing to do with her son.

I just felt compassion for a real woman at that moment in a reunion about a silly tv show.

At some point, Jacqueline and Teresa were real friends or at least that's what Jacqueline thought during season 3 (?) or 4 (?). I thought it was pretty clear during that season that Jacqueline was pouring her heart out to Teresa on their daily phone calls and Teresa was glossing over the hardships in her life. I don't think that Jacqueline wanted to know each and every detail of Teresa's bankruptcy and criminal cases. I think that she just wanted some evidence that their friendship was mutual and reciprocal--that it was as equally candid and intimate as Jacqueline thought it was. It became clear that it was not. Meanwhile, Teresa felt like the hallmark of a good friendship was not asking her about issues. She's a sweep it under the rug kind of gal; while Jac is a share your pain person.

Teresa continues to be a garbage person as she holds a grudge against her aunt for telling the truth with some opinion. The truth is that Teresa and Joe committed crimes. Her aunt was basically saying "You want to keep your drawers clean?  Then wipe your ass." Her aunt only said that if you do wrong, you can't expect nothing in return. 

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Agreed. Hid admission made Jac seem a lot more culpable, IMO. It also became clear that Tre didn't mean Jac literally called the Feds herself. Teresa is one of the LEAST articulate people I've ever seen. But Chris's side of things made it a whole lot more clear what she meant. 

That being said, she still really does not own everything. I noticed every time Andy asked a direct question about her situation and her responsibility in it, she side-stepped it, and he just let her. Oh well. 

This is why I've always liked Chris. But I just can't reconcile that with his relationship with Jac. He seems so unaware of how awful she is. He is often straight up delusional. He told Joey G that Jac DIDN'T go off the rails in VT, when even Jac later admitted that she basically took it too far. I don't know if he's really in denial, or just the type who will NOT go against his wife in public. (And that includes a reality show.)

I think it was the things said behind her back COUPLED with them not attempting to contact her or Joe even once during her stint in prison, and add on that they coincidentally want to make up right when filming starts. I imagine it felt very disingenuous to her, so didn't want to even entertain the idea. I think it's different with family, because you hold them to a higher standard. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think Mel was denying plastic surgery itself, just the claim that she had FOUR nose jobs. 

What Chris said, is he knew someone who knew someone who was threatening to go to the Feds about Joe and he passed it on to Joe and suggested they work it out.  Joe said, "fuck it."  How does that anyway transcribe to Caroline and/or Jacqueline contacting the Feds?  It doesn't.  Teresa can't have it both ways saying she knew nothing about the papers she was signing, but Jacqueline somehow passed information on through their friendship to the Feds.  If Teresa didn't know anything how could she pass it on.  It was yet again another irresponsible statement by Teresa that she tried to walk back,   

Teresa seems to think this show should exist just to build her up and her demands that no one speak ill of her and if someone speaks ill, they are to correct the person.  These shows, and Teresa has certainly made a fortune off the drama she created, doesn't own the show.  I have said it before many times, I think the Gorgas and Giudices should have their own 30 minute spin-off, where they sit around and marvel at their smart mouth kids and talk about Joe Gorga's sexual prowess.  Teresa is incapable of moving forward in show friendships if she feels she has been slighted.  However, she is certainly capable of dishing it out.

I was more bothered by Melissa this season.  There is no doubt that Melissa for a very long time had been involved in off screen conversations.  Although Chris may have one way of handling things and his wife another, but there was some conviction about Chris saying the Gorgas were instrumental in drive up the hate quotient.  When the Gorgas and Wakiles needed an ally they courted the Lauritas.  The fact Teresa no longer has any use for the Wakiles is irrelevant.  No one could have been more vociferous in her desire to NOT have Kathy or Melissa on the show.

Teresa wanted nothing to do with the Lauritas or Wakiles prior to sentencing or after she was sentenced.  She has made it abundantly clear, they are to speak only when spoken to.  Why would these people be bending over backwards to contact her?  Teresa didn't even take time to approve her new bestie Melissa for a visit and Joe has no intention of doing so.  It would be more believable had Teresa e-mailed either Kathy or Rosie from prison indicating she wanted some sort of relationship but she didn't.  I just don't like it when a franchise hands over all the power to one RH. 

Melissa had denied on several occasions she had ever had a nose job.  She has said it is the worst kept secret but her secret to tell.  it wasn't a secret, it was obvious, and she was allowed on many occasions to confirm the surgery and chose to lie. While l it is pretty obvious and although I don't think people should ask if someone has had plastic surgery, she still lied and quite convincingly about it just being contoured.  The insult to injury with Melissa assertion is now it is Jacqueline's fault her daughter will find out and now she had to tell her daughter.  Melissa if she is so concerned about her children's image of their parents might want to review their filmed behavior over the last four seasons. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Sai said:

Best part of the reunion for me was when Teresa told Andy the girls had a party for her in jail on her last night there.  Andy asked what do they serve at a prison party....crackers?  Lol.  Teresa then says no and tells him about the popcorn they make with melted butter and melted caramel and nuts and how it's the best thing ever!!!  Oh man, that whole exchange was funny!

I'm surprised Tre hasn't put together some sort of Prison Caramel Popcorn concoction to peddle to the masses on QVC or HSN. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

At some point, Jacqueline and Teresa were real friends or at least that's what Jacqueline thought during season 3 (?) or 4 (?). I thought it was pretty clear during that season that Jacqueline was pouring her heart out to Teresa on their daily phone calls and Teresa was glossing over the hardships in her life. I don't think that Jacqueline wanted to know each and every detail of Teresa's bankruptcy and criminal cases. I think that she just wanted some evidence that their friendship was mutual and reciprocal--that it was as equally candid and intimate as Jacqueline thought it was. It became clear that it was not. Meanwhile, Teresa felt like the hallmark of a good friendship was not asking her about issues. She's a sweep it under the rug kind of gal; while Jac is a share your pain person.

Teresa continues to be a garbage person as she holds a grudge against her aunt for telling the truth with some opinion. The truth is that Teresa and Joe committed crimes. Her aunt was basically saying "You want to keep your drawers clean?  Then wipe your ass." Her aunt only said that if you do wrong, you can't expect nothing in return. 

But why would Teresa tell Jac anything that's going on in her personal life?  As soon as they get into an argument Jac is going to throw whatever Teresa told her back in her face.  Jac will take those confidences and tell everyone and use it against Teresa.  I would never tell Jac anything and I'm sure Teresa felt the same way.  Teresa got burned by Jac before so she's learned her lesson.  Jac, it's too bad that no one wants to confide in you anymore.  You've proven yourself to be a sucky friend.  Now quit your damn bawling about how Tre wouldn't share things with you and realize that IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!!  

• Love 20

So Jac said she was calling Robin's bluff and that is why she went to sit on her lap, but then later says she felt threatened enough to want to leave.  This is complete BS.  Does not jive.

When the arguments go from 0-60 (on the bus, at the fire pit, at the restaurant), it is Jac doing this, no one else.  She describes the dinner scene like they all sat down peacefully and then Tre started attacking her, but this is not really how it went down. It was Jac who brought up the argument with Robin, Jac who started raising her voice, leaning in to the table, and pointing her finger in peoples faces.  She is unhinged.  I could not stand her smug face at the reunion, and her attempts at disapproving reaction shots every time Melissa or Tre said something.   Must be so hard to convey your emotions with eye rolls and sarcastic smirks without really being able to make a proper facial expression due to your face being totally frozen still, but she seems like she was straining really hard to do so.

• Love 18
49 minutes ago, Sai said:

Andy: Did you have sex with women in prison?

T: No, I got massages and that's how I got off.

ROFLMAO

• Love 10

I really wish that if they are going to keep bringing up the "Melissa was a stripper" story, they'd once and for all show me proof that Teresa set up Melissa. Every time they rehash it, it seems to me that, if anyone, Jacqueline had something do with it, i.e, if she knew that there was something that Melissa should be warned about, and didn't warn her, then why is she not to blame. And that footage does not show that sleazy guy saying, "I am going to go to that dumb event and put Melissa on the spot" so what the hell am I supposed to do with it?

And why is everyone so bent on making Teresa say the words "I committed crimes"? They accuse her of being a liar and then act surprised that she's lying, of having her head in the sand and shocked that she whitewashes. Who the fuck gives a fuck anymore? She committed crimes and we all know this, no matter what she says or doesn't say. She served her time and the law doesn't require that she confess every time someone brings it up--especially when that someone is not even a person she wants anything to do with. She doesn't owe Jacqueline an explanation, the weird needling says more about Jacqueline to me than it says about Teresa. It's obsessive!

Also, calm down, (Understandably) Fed-Up Andy; "wolf in lamb's clothing" barely registers as the mangling of a metaphor.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 19

My jaw drops each time I see the footage of how horrid Joe is to Teresa.  He has zero respect for her and she has zero respect for herself.  I quit watching RHofA and RHofNJ will be next.  I hate all of the screaming and back and forth.  I hope the show gets put out of it's misery and Tre has to drive a Ford Focus AND Joe gets shipped back to Italy!

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I really wish that if they are going to keep bringing up the "Melissa was a stripper" story, they'd once and for all show me proof that Teresa set up Melissa. Every time they rehash it, it seems to me that, if anyone, Jacqueline had something do with it, i.e, if she knew that there was something that Melissa should be warned about, and didn't warn her, then why is she not to blame. And that footage they always show does not indicate that sleazy guy saying, "I am going to go to that dumb event and put Melissa on the spot."

And why is everyone so bent on making Teresa say the words? They accuse her of being a liar and then act surprised that she's lying, of having her head in the sand and shocked that she whitewashes. Who the fuck gives a fuck anymore? She committed crimes and we all know this, no matter what she says or doesn't say. She served her time and the law doesn't require that she confess every time someone brings it up--especially when that someone is not even a person she wants anything to do with. She doesn't owe Jacqueline an explanation, the weird needling says more about Jacqueline to me than it says about Teresa.

Also, calm down, (Understandably) Fed-Up Andy; "wolf in lamb's clothing" barely registers as the mangling of a metaphor.

After the Reunion Season 4, Jacqueline went into great detail on who knew what and when.  No surprise here the person with the proof has been legally barred from contributing.  Which sounds to me like the producers paid the person off so there would never be any definitive proof and viewers would have to weigh in.  Plus I don't think it was favorable to Teresa.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-4/blogs/jacqueline-laurita/teresa-is-out-of-my-life

Nothing has changed as far as Kim D.'s involvement.  All in all it was a crappy thing to do to Melissa or anyone.

I believe Teresa would be given a pass about her involvement if she didn't insult everyone's intelligence about feigning ignorance to what exactly her involvement was in the matter.  She always leaves out her oral testimony and hiding assets.

26 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

My jaw drops each time I see the footage of how horrid Joe is to Teresa.  He has zero respect for her and she has zero respect for herself.  I quit watching RHofA and RHofNJ will be next.  I hate all of the screaming and back and forth.  I hope the show gets put out of it's misery and Tre has to drive a Ford Focus AND Joe gets shipped back to Italy!

I guess Teresa forgives him of all transgressions because he tried to take the fall for the BK/mortgage fraud.  Seems like there must be some lingering mutual resentment.  At one point Joe's partner blamed Joe's embezzlement on Joe diverting partnership rental proceeds to the mansion.  Whatever the reasons for the embezzlement and fraud, Teresa was at times complicit depositing $43,000.00 worth of rent checks in her account and telling the BK Court they received no rental income from the property.  I think my favorite account of Teresa was her declaring $200,000.00 worth of dresses as a tax deduction.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/05/09/james-kridel-responds-to-claims-about-teresas-bravo-salary-affecting-her-malpractice-suit/  Teresa was spending the money so she had to have some clue as to where it came from.

I am still surprised that she has a defense to Joe referring to her as the c-word.  I would think it more hurtful for my husband to refer to me as a c-word, to allegedly an employee than to my face. 

There may come a time after Joe is out and the RHONJ is history, Teresa will wish she had divorced and found someone else.  I am not seeing what Joe has to offer upon her release from prison.

• Love 6

After the Reunion Season 4, Jacqueline went into great detail on who knew what and when.  No surprise here the person with the proof has been legally barred from contributing.  Which sounds to me like the producers paid the person off so there would never be any definitive proof and viewers would have to weigh in.  Plus I don't think it was favorable to Teresa.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-4/blogs/jacqueline-laurita/teresa-is-out-of-my-life

Eh, that's all just Jacqueline's version and it has no proof in it. I'm not saying Teresa had nothing to do with it (though I personally don't think so), just that who the hell cares anymore if there's no way to reveal it?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sai said:

I have never bought a Housewife anything, but I would buy a book about Tre's experiences in prison. (As long as the kept the dildo/scissocring stuff to a serious minimum.)

4 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Eh, that's all just Jacqueline's version and it has no proof in it. I'm not saying Teresa had nothing to do with it (though I personally don't think so), just that who the hell cares anymore if there's no way to reveal it?

This is my issue. Who the fuck cares? It's clear that Tre and Mel have moved past it. Sometimes moving on means you know you're never going to "win", so you just agree to never bring it up again. Jac wants to bring up every damn thing Tre and Mel ever fought about, right down to the fucking sprinkle cookies. To me, she seemed hell bent on driving a wedge between the two. 

• Love 17
47 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I have never bought a Housewife anything, but I would buy a book about Tre's experiences in prison. (As long as the kept the dildo/scissocring stuff to a serious minimum.)

This is my issue. Who the fuck cares? It's clear that Tre and Mel have moved past it. Sometimes moving on means you know you're never going to "win", so you just agree to never bring it up again. Jac wants to bring up every damn thing Tre and Mel ever fought about, right down to the fucking sprinkle cookies. To me, she seemed hell bent on driving a wedge between the two. 

Although Jac behaved buffoonish all season, it wasn't much of a reach that Melissa and Teresa were pretty determined to place some blame on her for their formerly fractured relationship.  This is not a new concept-two  is company and three is a crowd.  There was no upside to either Teresa or Melissa staying friends with Jac.  It seemed to fail, when Teresa said her brother did not trust Jac and told Teresa not to trust her.  One of the more satisfying moments in reality TV, Cracky Jacky, dialing Joe Gorga right up in front of Teresa.  The take away wasn't, who does that?  It should have been why did Teresa thrown her brother under the bus if not to alienate the Lauritas and Gorgas?

My guess is if the producers want to improve the ratings next year there will be some sort of glitch in the Teresa/Melissa relationship.  The reason for Danielle returning.  They will either knock the dog pooh out of Danielle claiming she had "set them up" or "tried to come between them", or align themselves with her in a war against Jacqueline. 

• Love 5

That being said, she still really does not own everything.

LOL, how about nothing? Anyway, Teresa doesn't have to own everything, she just needs to stop playing the eternal victim and blaming anybody and everybody else for all her bads and sads.

She seemed extra mean and awful during the reunion. Even her make up looked mean.   

Her ugliness can only be masked for so long. It always manages to ooze back to the surface.

• Love 8

If Jaqass returns... I'm done... she is so toxic it's not remotely entertaining. She's horrifying. Is Chris medicated? He just sits back behind Jaq with no reaction. Also, why does it seem Andy is siding with Jaq? This show is dead without Tre, like it or not... 

Edited by BodhiGurl
Typo
  • Love 5
On 11/14/2016 at 11:15 AM, HunterHunted said:

I too think she's  a garbage person, but not because of this.  My fambly might not be thick as thieves (TM Caroline Manzo), but we trash talk members of our own family behind their backs ("It's called manners!" TM Kathy Griffin). I really can't imagine a scenario where conversation would be diverted to trash talking a family member with third parties in the room.  And on national television? HELL no.  

The Wakile/whatever family were gathered around the family table with more crew members hanging over them than there were family members at that table.  Asking the question was a vicious thing to do.  Answering it the way she did was worse.  Doesn't matter that it's true.  Had they had the same conversation at a backyard family picnic and somebody told Teresa about it and she flipped out, THEN I'd say "well, they're entitled to their opinion." 

Doing it on tv? Oh, hell no. There's having an opinion and there's picking and choosing where to broadcast that opinion. The question and answer were designed to wound.  They don't get to complain now that Tre needs to be the bigger person and get over it.  It's her right not to.

• Love 10
On 11/14/2016 at 11:16 AM, zoeysmom said:

I was more bothered by Melissa this season.  There is no doubt that Melissa for a very long time had been involved in off screen conversations.  Although Chris may have one way of handling things and his wife another, but there was some conviction about Chris saying the Gorgas were instrumental in drive up the hate quotient.  When the Gorgas and Wakiles needed an ally they courted the Lauritas.  The fact Teresa no longer has any use for the Wakiles is irrelevant.  No one could have been more vociferous in her desire to NOT have Kathy or Melissa on the show.

Teresa wanted nothing to do with the Lauritas or Wakiles prior to sentencing or after she was sentenced.  She has made it abundantly clear, they are to speak only when spoken to.  Why would these people be bending over backwards to contact her?  Teresa didn't even take time to approve her new bestie Melissa for a visit and Joe has no intention of doing so.  It would be more believable had Teresa e-mailed either Kathy or Rosie from prison indicating she wanted some sort of relationship but she didn't.  I just don't like it when a franchise hands over all the power to one RH. 

It's always been clear that Melissa and the Wakiles came on to take down Teresa. The cast knows this. However Teresa and Melissa have decided to make amends for the benefit of their inner circle of the family. But for some reason, Jacqueline's feeble mind needs to bring up past issues to feed that black hole in her heart. I've been waiting for her to tell Joe that since he called his sister garbage and scum they shouldn't be reconciling. 

• Love 6

I hate what I'm about to type here because it sounds like I'm defending Teresa and I'm not a fan of hers. Teresa is the exact opposite of well spoken. We all know this. She certainly did something illegal, she went to prison, she still lives beyond her means because she could easily adjust her lifestyle to allow her family to be completely out of debt but instead her awesome plan is to just work harder. With that said, some things I've been reading that I wanted to add my interpretation to -

1. Teresa hasn't taken accountability - Yes, we know that when you sign a legal document, you are testifying that the information on the legal document is accurate and you approve of the content. Teresa refuses to own up to the content on those legal forms because she says that she didn't fill out that information. To admit to that would mean that Teresa intentionally committed fraud. Teresa admits that she signed without knowing what she was signing. That is an admission of wrongdoing. Asking her to accept accountability as if she intentionally manufactured information is unfair. Regardless if you think she was in fact a willing participant, her story has been consistent - and you can't say that she's not taking accountability based on what you think the true version of events are. 

2. Blaming Jacqueline for going to jail - she felt that they had some ties to the behind the scenes of what went on that led to their legal issues. At the end of the day, if they were law abiding there wouldn't have been any issues but I feel that the accusation was based on an expression of betrayal. If anyone knows Jacqueline's pattern, when she's angry or feels upset, she compromises every moment of a friendship just to make the other person hurt. Having Chris explain that he was aware of the feds getting involved is probably where Teresa is getting her 'feeling' from. 

3. Jacqueline is the worst kind of friend because her kindness and 'do anything for you' attitude is only as good as she's happy with you. Friends may fight a lot, it doesn't mean that you expose all of their deepest confidences and that is exactly what Jacqueline does. Maybe she's being truthful or maybe she's not, but that means she's not someone you can wholly trust and so I'm tired of seeing Chris, Siggy and Dolores try to paint her as this saint when in reality, she gets pretty low down dirty. She does have a softness to her and you can tell by how emotional she got by looking at her relationship with Teresa through the good times, but it's hard to mend a friendship when trust is always compromised the moment you have a falling out. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

3. Jacqueline is the worst kind of friend because her kindness and 'do anything for you' attitude is only as good as she's happy with you. Friends may fight a lot, it doesn't mean that you expose all of their deepest confidences and that is exactly what Jacqueline does. Maybe she's being truthful or maybe she's not, but that means she's not someone you can wholly trust and so I'm tired of seeing Chris, Siggy and Dolores try to paint her as this saint when in reality, she gets pretty low down dirty. She does have a softness to her and you can tell by how emotional she got by looking at her relationship with Teresa through the good times, but it's hard to mend a friendship when trust is always compromised the moment you have a falling out. 

i totally agree. You described Jac perfectly. Plus, she is unstable.  Jac is someone that you can never trust completely.  Maybe that is why Chris defends her and stands by her.  He is afraid of what Jac could expose about him and his family! 

• Love 6