Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: House Of Shade And Dust

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

That she'd bring a man she's interested around the woman she coined Kenya Moore Whore. And yes about dating and parties I've been socially active since age zero in human society. 

Nevermind you missed my original pt which is if she didn't want Porsha coming she could have avoided it. 

Oh, okay, I see that you're saying the way Kenya was all flirty with Apollo - she wouldn't want to bring another dude around her. Fair enough, I get that. 

But I don't think I missed the point you were trying to make about avoiding Porsha coming, I just don't agree with it. It's common to extend that plus one to everyone you invite. Should Kenya have given everyone else a plus one, except Phaedra? I think a lot of this crap is production manipulated anyway. I woudn't be surprised if TPTB TOLD Phaedra to have Posha as her plus on. I don't love Kenya, but the only way to guarantee Porsha didn't come was to have guards outside with a giant picture telling them not to admit that woman. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

If Kenya didn't want Porsha to come why'd she give Phaedra a plus one? 

Is anyone surprised Cynthia lost track of the whereabouts of her prenup? 

I'm with Peter, it's gotta be in that same cubby the marriage license and the you big dummy tshirt are

13 hours ago, RedKoolAide said:

I've missed Sheree so much. 

Watching this reminds me of why I'll never like Kenya. She's mean, immature, and a perpetual victim. It's like her knee-jerk reaction is to be a bitch. When she said something along the lines of Porsha being ugly without makeup, I just rolled my eyes. Has she looked at herself in the mirror without makeup?

I could go a lifetime without ever having to hear Matt's weird voice and seeing his creepy eyes. I don't like Kenya but I wouldn't wish Matt on her. He gives me fatal attraction vibes.

Peter is really trying to hang on to Cynthia's bank account. He's an emotional manipulator. When Cynthia was with the divorce attorney and she said there was no infidelity.....ok, girl. There might not be proof, but I wouldn't doubt Peter has been with multiple women during that marriage. He's a sleaze.

Ace is a cute baby but I could care less about Kandi and Todd.

I hope Porsha refrains from beating ass this season.

What happened next was Jesus wept.  

10 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Cynthia, gurl....you knew exactly where to find Nene's friendship contract when you needed to burn it, but can't find your pre-nup?  Get outta here!  And is she trying to convince herself that Peter didn't cheat, cause I want to believe she's not that dumb.

And how were Kenya's boobs staying in that outfit?  Inquiring minds would like to know.

Hallelu?  She's gorgeous and I mean for the rest of her days, until her head is on a casket pilla gorgeous, but lawd this girl slow.   There needs to be a copy down at the bank in the safety deposit box, in her email, on her ipad, hell,that shit needs to be her screensaver but pernt is the very moment you see your husband's lips graze another woman's neck/chin/earlobe, on worldstar hip hop no less, is when you dig that paper out.  

13 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I might take some heat for this, but did anyone assume that Kenya provoked and/or exaggerated what happened with Matt?

Peter is a total dick, no big surprise.

I scoffed at Porsha's TV life coach, err, "anger management therapist".

You not gone take any in here lol, go peep Kenya's thread.   We think she has a flair for the dramatic.    That said, I hope we're wrong and I don't want to assume she's crying wolf as usual because it's all too serious but:

Spoiler

in the coming attractions ole boy is on camera pulling a Jazmine Sullivan at the garage door.  Doesn't bode well for him.   In addition Kandi was on WWHL and seemed to confirm that he did something violent.  

I was waiting to hear if Kandi had any words about potty training Ace and when she said she's really trying to get him accustomed to a process he'll have to undergo one day anyway, I thought, why not?  Even if he's too young to make the association, as long as the experience doesn't harm him, so what?  Then she said Riley was completely out of diapers by 2 and I thought girl do you.  By 10 months they can point to their diapers and let you know they went, why not show them where. 

• Love 14

Not sure I like the duo of Phaedra and Porsha

Part of the fun of this show is seeing all the different alliances and friendships shift throughout the seasons, and from year to year, due to the attrition rate of housewives from season to season. Remember when Nene and Phaedra became friends when a few seasons before that they were all "I never knew this chick back home! Stop saying you knew me!" "Yes you did know me you liar! You know you know me!" "No I don't! I don't even like you, you basic bitch!" "Whatever, you old hag!"

So yeah, Phaedra and Kandi used to be friends, they broke up last season, and Phaedra moved on to Porsha. Let's see who is friends with whom by the end of the season.

• Love 8

I realize people are free to live where they want and whatever house they want, but...a house that big for a single person? Really? I guess it works better if you think of it as either a real estate investment and/or the women on this show really like to project the image that they are living large, even if only a few of them have the bank accounts to back that up...

Well, I petsit at a lot of big homes and I have found that those big rooms with the high ceilings are for show and no one ever sits in them. The actual "living quarters" tend to be the size of a double-wide trailer.  However, the big houses are fabulous for visitors--one house has an entire FLOOR (2 bedrooms, bath and sitting room with fireplace) for guests. 

And remember, some communities require minimum footage to keep up the neighborhood. 

I'd like to see more of Chateau Sheree before I judge which one I prefer.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

Hands up anyone who believes Porsha's sob story about being bullied to the point of suicide? Anyone? Anyone?

I'm such a cynic, so whenever someone who's been put in the hot seat brings up past bullying, I tend not to believe it. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

Hands up anyone who believes Porsha's sob story about being bullied to the point of suicide? Anyone? Anyone?

Why wouldn't we? I have a similar story, thought not quite that extreme. I have maybe talked about it twice in my lifetime.

I would believe any of these women, even Kenya, because it happened and happens to lots of kids, even those who grow up to be beautiful. And I'm more inclined to believe it since it came up in a counseling session as opposed to directly after any of the times she's been on the chopping block.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I believe that is 1. Porsha exaggerating to keep herself the victim and 2. Bravo furthering a narrative that makes her more sympathetic since there was a time when her physical altercations would have gotten ER fired from their shows. They are just too desperate for conflict and ratings to maintain that standard any longer.

• Love 5

MY TAKE ON THIS WEEKS EPISODE...

Kandi - Yawn.....zzzzzzzzz  The baby is cute and as far as her toilet training is concerned I don't see a problem.  I potty trained my daughter at 5 months and she was fully trained by one year old. so..

Phaedra - Just seems the most fun to be around and the most well adjusted of the housewives even with her impending divorce.  She is just enjoying life right now.  Porsha and Phaedra just appear very good together and seem to be a fun pair and embodies what I liked about the Housewives franchise.  As for the invitation, I did get the feeling Phaedra was sending a F-You to Kenya by having Porsha as her plus one, considering they both knew very well who Kenya was referring to in her bitchy invite.

Porsha - even though she may have been forced to get anger management therapy, I really don't feel she is all that aggressive.  She fiercely defends herself and just don't let anyone just walk over her.  Only one instance of her going at someone that we can say we are not sure she was defending herself and we really don't know what happened.  The situations between Kenya and Cynthia were her shutting down the mean girls coming at her and expecting her to cower and take it.  The admission that she was bullied as a child and even considered suicide sort of explains why she will not allow herself to be bullied now.  I believe she decided to attend the housewarming with Phaedra to extend an olive branch to Kenya and Cynthia. (bad idea that)

Cynthia - finally came to her senses and is filing for divorce.  I have read some of her blogs and twitters.  She says she will never marry again.  I find it quite amusing that she casually dismissed Porsha's dilemma when she was in the throws of divorce and did her mean girl nastiness to Phaedra when Phaedra do nothing to deserve it, that now she is in the same boat and will only get support from Kenya.  She now gets to feel what both Porsha and Phaedra felt and hopefully realize she was kicking people at their low point.  Cannot feel sorry for her.

Sheree - Just happy she is now in her house.  Kinda know what she went through to get the house completed and I feel she should be proud of what she has accomplished.  She rightfully is waiting until it is all furnished and complete before she invites people over.  The shade she threw a Kenya's unfinished abode was priceless!!!

Kenya - Petty to a fault and so worried about outdoing Sheree and dogging Porsha that she simply can never just enjoy life.  The whole invitation fiasco was so UNECCESSARY!!!  Her hatred of Porsha is so transparent that it just palpates from her every pore.  Calling Porsha ugly out of makeup was her jealousy just oosing out.  The invitation was her way of slighting only Porsha and such vitriol was so disgusting.  I already know what happens at the housewarming so I will keep it to myself but to say it will be typical Kenya.  That scene has been addressed all over the internet for months.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Nevermind you missed my original pt which is if she didn't want Porsha coming she could have avoided it. 

Not without TPTB'd blessing. I am sure that was one of their attendance-is-mandatory events this season, so Porsha was going to be there, invited or not.

16 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

If Kenya didn't want Porsha to come why'd she give Phaedra a plus one? 

Is anyone surprised Cynthia lost track of the whereabouts of her prenup? 

It crossed my mind that Peter stole it and ran it thru a shredder.

• Love 6

What's this about Kandi's sexuality? Cynthia and Kenya should just move in together? It would explain a lot of things about Kenya. 

I never noticed how tall everyone is. Except for Phaedra and Kandi, they all seem to be at least 5'11. 

I forgot that Nene was now a comedian (she's doing a show in Chicago on NYE), I miss her. I'm a fan. 

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Kenya is a mess.  Why were her guests being dropped off at the end of the driveway? Where were the parking attendants, lol?

I have to know were Sheree is getting her money. Anybody have a clue? 

Unless you have a circular drive (which Kenya does not, hers is a hill) people are on their own. I am guessing production brought everyone in to the party, as that's what they do with the housewives when they have an event to attend.

Sheree lives on credit and runs up bills, God bless her... she got in some financial trouble a few years ago over not paying some of the sub-contractors, so I guess she got that straightened out. I love her little snickers and noises she makes when she's throwing shade. Priceless.

Queena, I posted a link to NeNe's latest show in her thread. It's not for virgin ears, or kids, or anyone at work....

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ridethemaverick said:

Why wouldn't we? I have a similar story, thought not quite that extreme. I have maybe talked about it twice in my lifetime.

I would believe any of these women, even Kenya, because it happened and happens to lots of kids, even those who grow up to be beautiful. And I'm more inclined to believe it since it came up in a counseling session as opposed to directly after any of the times she's been on the chopping block.

I ain't buying it. I was a skinny, buck toothed, brace face, four-eyed, thick-haired girl who didn't swan until high school - I was teased, relentlessly, but never bullied. Maybe because I'm a child of the 80's, but being called petty nicknames and getting lightweight "bagged on" is not the same as being bullied. 

And, Portia mentioned she had a popular older brother - in most cases you'd get a pass by association...

Is bullying a real phenomenon - yes. Does entitled, slow Portia fit the profile - I seriously doubt it.

Bitches be lying.  

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Jade Foxx said:

I ain't buying it. I was a skinny, buck toothed, brace face, four-eyed, thick-haired girl who didn't swan until high school - I was teased, relentlessly, but never bullied. Maybe because I'm a child of the 80's, but being called petty nicknames and getting lightweight "bagged on" is not the same as being bullied. 

And, Portia mentioned she had a popular older brother - in most cases you'd get a pass by association...

Is bullying a real phenomenon - yes. Does entitled, slow Portia fit the profile - I seriously doubt it.

Bitches be lying.  

What does your experience have to do with Porsha's? Did you attend the same schools? Not being snarky I'm just not understanding your point.

I truly don't understand why it's hard to believe. It's a very common experience for kids. So is depression. 

• Love 14

My goodness, baby Ace looks just like Todd's mother, who passed away.

Oh how she would have enjoyed that baby…..

Go back an see  a pic of her, and then Ace….he looks just like her (face shape and around the center eyes/nose/mouth area)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm such a cynic, so whenever someone who's been put in the hot seat brings up past bullying, I tend not to believe it. 

You and me both.  If they had flashed up photos of a young Porsha looking like a juvenile trainwreck, then.... maybe.  But she looked a whole lot better than your average kid that age.  I'd buy her as a pre-teen bully, for sure, but not as the object of bullying.

• Love 5
  1 hour ago, Jade Foxx said:

Bitches be lying.  

What does your experience have to do with Porsha's? Did you attend the same schools? Not being snarky I'm just not understanding your point.

I truly don't understand why it's hard to believe. It's a very common experience for kids. So is depression. 

I get what she's saying, and I agree with her. All of the RH women love to misuse the iterations of "bully" and "bullying". Porsha, specifically, has a bad habit of using emotional manipulation to get out of accepting responsibility for her own bad behavior. As I said, I might've softened if they'd shown photos of Porsha looking geeky and awkward as a child, but, no, Porsha looked like a middle-school model. As Jade Foxx said, "being called petty nicknames and getting lightweight 'bagged on' is not the same as being bullied." Just because Porsha thinks that any time someone isn't actively, vocally worshiping her perfection they're bullying her doesn't make it so.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I get what she's saying, and I agree with her. All of the RH women love to misuse the iterations of "bully" and "bullying". Porsha, specifically, has a bad habit of using emotional manipulation to get out of accepting responsibility for her own bad behavior. As I said, I might've softened if they'd shown photos of Porsha looking geeky and awkward as a child, but, no, Porsha looked like a middle-school model. As Jade Foxx said, "being called petty nicknames and getting lightweight 'bagged on' is not the same as being bullied." Just because Porsha thinks that any time someone isn't actively, vocally worshiping her perfection they're bullying her doesn't make it so.

Thanks for clarifying my points which maybe weren't "clear" ??

1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

Ok I had a different take on those pictures LOL. Porsha looked nothing like a model to me. I actually saw similarities to my younger self. It's very subjective.

I can understand being skeptical of the timing of the discussion but thinking it can't be true still seems weird to me, especially if it's based on old pictures. That's like saying an unattractive girl couldn't have been sexually harassed.

• Love 6

I enjoy the snark of the ladies of Atlanta -- sure they do it too much, but they generally do it well.  I was loving Sheree this episode until she spotted Phaedra and went into an extended Norma Desmond "I'm ready for my closeup as I cackle and make faces at the vision of Porsha arriving.  Did you get that one?  Let me try it a different way -- this time I'll purse my lips more.  Maybe one more time, with an eye roll and a big sip of my drink.  Did you get that?"  And then production used all of them.

Kenya's driveway was some kind of weirdness.  It looks like in the end all she did was broaden it?  Because some was blacktop and some was concrete, and they just kind of joined together and then had tarps laid on top? What, she couldn't get some Travelers to at least paint it black for her?

Sheree's house took 5 years apparently not only because of financing, but because I am guessing she fancied herself an architect and they endeavored to give her EXACTLY what she asked for.  Were any of the rooms actually rectangles?  There were all sorts of peculiar acute angle corners -- like she took the second floor and cut it into pie shaped rooms.  Only not even symmetrical wedges, but peculiar jigsaw-like shapes.  

There's a reason rooms are usually square or rectangular, Sheree.  Which you will discover as soon as you try to put furniture in them.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 4

I would never ever live in Kenyas house location it's very strange. Not only that but probably not that safe for her dogs. Remember Velvet was killed when Kenya let her out to go to the bathroom off leash and unwatched. 

My friend has a big house I stay at alone a couple months a yr and it's is somewhat isolated with shit load of trees and a ravine w a mini cliff next to it. Tons of eerie wildlife noises at night, owls or big birds, deers w ticks, dark as hell. So I seldom leave after sundown. It has 30 rooms or so and I only use 4 while living there. My friend is married and child free and when he's home I can't imagine him using them all, even entertaining (3 dining rooms for instance). Many many x I've been 'home' and someone like a repairman or maid was there or relative borrowing something and I didn't know since they on different parts of the building. 

I think people do this for show and to keep up with the jones. Like it would look stupid if in your neighborhood everyone has a big place and you had a bungalow. Or maybe you're an architect or PI lawyer and wanna advertise your shit. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

I think she was bullied, sure. To the point of thinking about suicide.......meeeh. Maybe. I took a bottle of advil when I was 12, and I wasn't "bullied" per se. Who knows what young Porscha did, I wouldn't be shocked either way.

• Love 3

I'm no huge fan of either Sheree or Kenya, but Kenya's house to me is way more attractive than Sheree's, even in it's unfinished state. I like both traditional and modern style homes, and while Sheree's house looks pretty nice on the inside, the exterior is -- to my architect eyes -- a hideous monotone monstrosity. Just an out of scale, un-proportioned nightmare of pieces and parts from some Build-Your-Own-McMansion kit.

• Love 6

I guess that's why Kandi choose that tag line - not only does she have a finished and furnished house but one w the man and kids. 

Kandi's tagline should be "Unlike the other women on this show, I can afford it".

• Love 13

I can't stand Kenya.  She talks about Porsha being violent, yet Kenya is quite violent with her words; and as we've seen this election season, words can be poison. 

I laugh at these fools wanting these huge homes.  In about fifteen years they'll all be looking to downsize.  It's a lot keeping up a large house.  I get it if you have a big family; but is Kenya going to stay in that house all by herself?  Maybe she'll rent it out, but that can be a headache too. 

Who knew building a house is such a competition and storyline? I guess that's why Kandi choose that tag line - not only does she have a finished and furnished house but one w the man and kids. 

And this makes Kandi better because....Sorry I don't get why having a husband and children is seen as an accomplishment, IMO most of the stuff that happens to one in life is a crap shoot. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Kandi's tagline should be "Unlike the other women on this show, I can afford it".

Lol!  Their her house, the one behind it and Coven headquarters down the street.   Sheeiiiii I'm still hoping one day her tagline will be what she said at one reunion:  If I want to, I could afford to support every muffucah up here. 

I like the interior aesthetic of Kenya's house more than Sheree's which I'm surprised by because I almost always lean toward more "traditional" looking rooms.  The only things that bother me about Kenya's house are that (a) in my mind, 10 or 15 years from now that thing will look as dated as Mike & Carol Brady's place (b) it's in a ditch and (c) who the hell can enjoy their mint juleps worrying about catching lyme disease?   Personally, even though they're both custom builds, I don't think either of them were/are as pressed about the structures as the cache of saying they live in Buckhead.   In shishipoopoo enclaves like that, how often do empty lots even come on the market?    I always say if I hit the numbers I'd ball all the way out like that but honestly I'm not sure cuz, taxes. 

Upon second thought I don't think Kenya's house is custom, she just took it down to the studs.

• Love 12

And this makes Kandi better because....Sorry I don't get why having a husband and children is seen as an accomplishment, IMO most of the stuff that happens to one in life is a crap shoot.

I agree, but remember....this show is supposed to be about Atlanta Housewives, not Atlanta Single Women Looking To One-Up Each Other. LOL

• Love 7

Because I live in the south, all I can think of when I see Kenya's house down in the ditch  where there is no air flow is the sweltering humid Atlanta summers and the mosquito's and noseeums (yes, that's an itchy little awful invisible bug down here) that will infest you every time you walk outside. It's miserable and you can't be out on your patio or deck after dark.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9

All I know is that I have pledged my allegiance to Sheree this season (pending any future bullshit) because we, at the very same moment, went "UNH UNH!" as Porsha strolled into the party.

If I had been present, I would've gone to stand by Sheree to sip, side-eye, and make snarky ass comments under our breath.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, AndySmith said:

10 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Or, "Unlike the other women on this show, I'm actually a wife!"

5 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Lol!  Their her house, the one behind it and Coven headquarters down the street.   Sheeiiiii I'm still hoping one day her tagline will be what she said at one reunion:  If I want to, I could afford to support every muffucah up here. 

You beat me to it @ZaldamoWilder!  Kandi could probably support the women from several of these shows!

• Love 3

Kenya Moore continues to be Klueless Moore.  You don't hold a housewarming till there's a house to warm.

Neither Kenya's nor Sheree's taste in houses is anything like mine. Tomato/tomahto, I guess.

That said, I'd totally accept an invitation to Kenya's unfinished house housewarming.  I'd have liked to have seen how much work still needed to be done. When people come to my house, my pit bull isn't put into a tiny dog carrier, though. She goes where she wants to, which is usually glued to my side. If Kenya's house is that big, surely she had an(other) empty room she could have put those little pups into.

Phaedra really needs to keep her tongue inside her mouth when she laughs. It's not as cute as she thinks it is. (Like Vickie on RHOC, Phaedra just isn't as cute in general as she thinks she is.)

All those kids are utterly adorable.  They make the show for me.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

That said, I'd totally accept an invitation to Kenya's unfinished house housewarming.  I'd have liked to have seen how much work still needed to be done. When people come to my house, my pit bull isn't put into a tiny dog carrier, though. She goes where she wants to, which is usually glued to my side. If Kenya's house is that big, surely she had an(other) empty room she could have put those little pups into.

I would have gone too, just to throw shade.  Why were her dogs in the carrier?  Maybe for their own protection? 

• Love 3

Overall, the episode was boring. Is this is the height of their drama tease, I guess we will all just be here debating who is pettier, not any real foolishment.

Kenya...although I support her because she at least (campy) owns her fakeness, the Porsha ugly shade was wack. I don't care for that ignorant thug but I won't say she's not an attractive woman. Kenya should have let that little comment go. I will wait to reserve judgement on the Matt stuff since there are preview clips of him busting her garage doors. She should have waited for her housewarming. I think she just wanted to beat Sheree, but I come from an environment of money speaks for itself, and one doesn't have to flash it.

As far as her house, it is literally right around the corner from Sheree's, so the comparisions of where aren't super important wrt rural/scary etc. Personally, I'd rather have a bit of privacy and treeline than be on the corner at the bus stop in a tacky, cliched McMansion like Sheree. Cute how she kept saying 4 years and bravo kept tagging 5 years onscreen.

I'm not feeling Sheree's house. Most of the plans were made probably about 6 years ago and will be out of style and the overhead will be unmanageable by the time it is fully liveable. Besides, as pointed out before, as a buyer, I don't want anything on a curbside bus stop intersection. She can brag all she wants, but location, location, location. She's speaking from a perspective of someone who's never had anything and just wants to show off.

Cynthia...I don't know why she's still trying to sell the no infidelity lie. I don't need evidence, I KNOW in my gut that Peter is shifty. Just get him to sign the papers and move on. You have made it clear that the house is in your name and you are ready to cut ties. If you don't have the prenup, find the lawyer who drafted it and let's get going. I know we will see Peter more in the season, but I don't really care to.

Porsha...ok your mandated anger management therapy, boring. Don't care. Don't care about your made up bullying storyline either. Yes, it was a hot button issue 2 years ago, but no one believes it now. You bullied enough people, twerked your ass, fought folks, that I am not going to buy it as an excuse for your thuggish ways. 

Phaedra...ok, you're waiting to "date" til you get your divorce finalized but, boo...guess what? You know where he is, no problem with service, he has no funds (and no paperwork searched on record) for contesting, so save that mess. Either you divorce him and hope he keeps quiet or not.

Kandi and Todd are ok but dull, nice how she brought up how she was the only non housewife/married one and now she's the only one standing. 

Didn't miss Moose at all. 

• Love 6

I was amazed at Cynthia's answer to her lawyer about infidelity during the marriage, Peter was the poster child for cheating and she tells the lawyer there was no cheating and it is her wanting out, wtf? Cynthia should think twice before she answers like that, it's going to end up making her pay Peter alimony, lol.  She should have called him out on some of his behavior since they got married not too mention all the capital she has given to him to start business that quickly fail.  Also, that lawyer's office was stacked with piles of papers everywhere, not a good look for TV, he should have had that screen time in a conference room.  How did Cynthia not use the lawyer that Nene and Gregg used and Apollo talked too about divorce, he seemed like the official RHOA divorce lawyer, lol.

Kenya's housewarming outfit, yikes! One deep breath and BAM, boobs are out!

Sheree was peeing in her pants over Porsha showing up at the party, she was absolutely beside herself giggling, too funny. 

Did Pheadra have some work done on her face?  She looks different somehow.

• Love 3
On 11/8/2016 at 1:02 PM, Petunia13 said:

Sherree's children are so good looking and grown! 

I can't believe her daughter is only 16. She looks like she is in her late 20s early 30s.

Also, Sherree it's been five years you probably should have picked out a kitchen countertop by now.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I would have gone too, just to throw shade.  Why were her dogs in the carrier?  Maybe for their own protection? 

Probably with guests and camera crew wandering around and caught up in themselves she didn't want the tiny pups to be stepped on or kicked. That's why you get yourself a reliable dog sitter and drop them off there. I don't think Kenya has the connections socially I do tho or mindset I do. My yorkie is never alone,  always w me or sat or on play dates. 

• Love 1

Kandi is a better woman than I am because there is no way in hell I'd be bringing in most of the money AND doing most of the caregiving for our babies. If I'm doing all of that, what good is he? Or to quote Joseline, "hoe, why is you here?"

Sperm and the cash flow from the inevitable wedding show.  See:  Nida, Apollo; Hoppy, Jason--men willing to marry undesirable homely women with money and ticking clocks.

• Love 2