Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Nama'Stay Away from Me

• Start Topic

I get that Teresa's kids are going through a tough time most people can't imagine, but jeez…if I spoke to my mother the way Milania (and Gia, to an extent) do, there'd be hell to pay. These kids would benefit from talking to an outside professional. It's clear that they don't want to talk to their mom directly about the situation.

Chris must be so desensitized to his wife's tantrums if he didn't honestly think that Jacq didn't go "buck wild" on Melissa in Vermont.  Stockholm Syndrome much?

Siggy, don't judge your mom! You don't want to spend time with her because you get annoyed that she doesn't spend more time on herself?? That makes no sense. Who are you to decide what should make her happy? Try being a little more grateful that you have your mom alive, in good health, and close enough that it's not hard to spend time together. 

• Love 23

I think Chris' devotion to Jac may have something to do with his concern for Nicholas.  He has to put up with her crazy to be close to his son.  God knows to what extent she'd go to keep him from his son if they ever split up.  Just my opinion, but, I can't believe he's not aware of how unstable she is.

• Love 22

'Grandma, how many wars have youse lived through? Ballpark it.'

I can't with Siggy's close-talker persona. Submit your talk show audition tape and be done with it.

And once again things are very, very tough for Teresa. Both she & her spouse got to serve jail sentences at separate times for owing/stealing money? But they've got a house, cars, atvs, blowouts, extra refrigerators, lip injections, purebred dogs and spray tans. I feel bad for the younger kids but I grow cold the minute Teresa shows herself. And can Joe & Mel admit they only get along with Teresa when their show status is at stake?

Bitch Sesh commented last week (or the week before?) they have inside info that Jaq is not...doing well. If that's the case can we get her off the show or (better yet) end RHNJ? 

I actually like Kathy. For the same reason I like Caroline. I think both simply don't give a crap for some of the superficial things the other HWs live for. But of course Richie has to come in and tell the foursome "joke" again. I'd so watch a mini-Starting Over show with Kathy.

• Love 5

Can Richie and his lusting for a foursome with his wife and her sister get the fuck off my screen?  The episode should have come with a vomit warning.  I mean, just gross.

I always thought Milania was a spoiled brat - - okay, I still do - - but I feel sorry for her.  She's clearly very much her daddy's girl and she's hurting.  Please tell that Teresa gets all of them into counseling. 

Jac is a hot mess.  She's also chickenshit.  I've seen her do this before - - she runs and hides from people she's fought with.  What a baby.   And Chris is completely looney if he thinks that Jac did not go buck wild on Melissa and she was entitled to act like an asshole.  And Joe was supposed to reach out?  Say what?  She is a nut.  I also couldn't help but think it was totally inconsiderate of her to go to Delores' house party while sick and hugging people.  

Siggy's mom looked very pretty after she had her hair done.  Siggy needs to settle down. 

• Love 20

Either Jac's day in day out tantrums are so hellacious that Chris doesn't see Jac's Vermonster meltdown as noteworthy or the two of them are stuck in weird folie a deux where she flips out he defends her and the two of them reaffirm that it's them against the world.

Richie's foursome joke is not funny and still disgusting. Would he find it funny if Joseph had a super hot girlfriend who kept joking about having a foursome with him, Kathy, Joseph, and herself? No, because normal people don't want to have sex with relatives.

Was Dolores' girls night just yoga with Tre and protein shake (ugh!!!!!!!) martinis? I know that Tre would be an attractive inducement to come check out the gym, but if Dolores had any sense she might have added in some classes on things many women skip, like weight training. Or girls night could be a night once a month where it's just women in the gym. It could be an opportunity for regulars to invite their friends who might be self-conscious about working out in front of men. If she had any sense, she would have served drinks that tapped into current health and fitness trends like an acai sparkling drink or a green tea kiwi drink.

I'm not impressed by Dolores' kitchen remodel. There is something about all of the gray that feels institutional. This also seemed to be the first Jersey party where the food wasn't front and center.

• Love 13

The end is nigh.  Joe Gorga was the unlikely voice of reason.  Um, Chris, were you at the same dinner Joe was at?  He saw the full blown crazy Jac was showing. 

Richie Wakile is still disgusting,  So that shows a clear consistency.  Maybe we're not doomed after all.

• Love 19

No, please yogi2014L, Kelly Mega Dudd is in a whole nother league to the Sigmunster! Didn't Wak Jaq just love her tshirt?! Oh wow, she told Chris what was on it (and got to flash her boob job), then she bellows it out at the stupid kitchen renovation party. And her voice. At least she wasn't shrieking, so that's a mitzvah. Siggy's ridic screeching about how she loves Dolores kitchen and she loves the eye candy in the shop and she loves telling anyone within shriek range anything that has the possibility of further embarrassing her poor son. What a fool. Relationship expert, my ass. That son of hers is going to fly to the corner of the globe furthest from his mother and not give her keys or an address (like Vicki's son Michael) and it'll be totally her fault. She needs to stop lathering herself with every overbearing Jewish mother cliche in the book.

Again with the spiritual accessories. Dolores dragging around the statue of the 'Blessed Mother' when she doesn't even attend church, that really irritates me and I'm certain Jac has NO clue what Namaste actually means, although Zen Dina may have tried to explain in a moment of clarity seasons ago. These women are so fckn ignorant!

So we get a text that Teresa isn't coming, did anyone else not see that coming a mile away? And in the same nano second that Dolores says she is going to text back that Teresa will be missed, in walks the Skeevy Wakiles and Richy launches straight into his pervy sleaze talk about a foursome again. I think Rosie is getting really sick of it. Kathy may be able to explain him away as 'he's just like that' or whatever, but Rosie shouldn't need to put up with it around her new relationship. If I was Laura, I'd be 'look, Rosie, I can't with your brother-in-law'. And who dressed Kathy? Leather tshirt and that weird fringed skirt. My grandmother would have described that as 'mutton dressed as lamb'.

Good on Joe Gorga for reaching out to his nieces and risking the plague from kissing Wak Jaq. The only adult in the room. Although Melissa's decision to remain in the kitchen at the beginning was a smart choice. Kim D is getting rolled out at these events, there is talk of her filling someone's slot, isn't there? I'm actually coming around to the idea of bringing Danielle back, Bravo owes her for the edit she got. Plus it would shake these entitled beeyatches up bigtime. I reckon Teresa would start to fret, cos at the moment, Teresa can get away with staying at home and interacting with no one, because at this point she knows she is guaranteed screentime. I'm already over it. I know others are. I think Kim D and Danielle would definitely bring ...something new to this tired franchise. As long as it's not Kathy. Please no. 

• Love 7

Wait so Delores calling Jac asking if she was coming was her trying to set Jac up? What? I do not really know why Delores called Jac when Jac texted her that she was not coming, but Jac starting a fight with Delores over a seemingly innocent voicemail is crazy. Then throwing out something about how she ( Jac ) was not on the sign? What is Jac going to share with the ladies night ladies? How to drunk tweet?

I have no idea what dinner Chris was at when he claimed Jac did not go all shebeast on Melissa. Joe has to reach out to him? I am so sick of everyone claiming that Jac was so hurt and that is why she lashed out. What the hell was she hurt about? My guess is she was either jealous that Melissa and Teresa are getting along or she was hoping Melissa would be on her side so they could all be against Teresa.

Please someone get Rich Wakile off my television screen ( He can take Kathy with him ). He is so smarmy. Kathy must hate it, because she actually tells him to stop with the foursome remarks, which she does not seem to do too often with his other disgusting comments. Hell even Joe looked like he gave a fake laugh about the foursome comment.

I do like seeing the Gorga's and Teresa getting along. It is much more pleasant. Overall I think Gia is a good kid, but just has her bratty teenaged moments and often finds her siblings and parents annoying, which seems pretty normal. I do find Audriana adorable. 

From what the small bits that we have seen of them I think Delores has some good kids. I did not love or hate Delores' kitchen. I did like her level headed approach about how she was not worried about the Jac, Melissa, and Teresa drama. Siggy kept asking her about it and Delores did not seem to care that much.

Oh Siggy, I am assuming the second your son can get away from you he will do so. She might be joking with her breastfeeding and other comments that she makes about him, but embarrassing him is probably not the way to go when you keep talking about how you want to be a close family.

I was glad that Jac was sick and could not speak much. I could imagine the shrieking that would have ensued. She was certainly proud of her shirt though. 

• Love 19

I loved Melissa not even bothering to play the game and say high to Jacq. at that party. Tired of her, she wants her husband and everyone else to fawn all over her. Damn Joe for even trying to greet her and damn him for  trying to meet Chris half way by saying his wife as well as Jacq. were wrong. Fuck that, Melissa wasn't wrong, she didn't owe Jacq. shit.  Chris, too bad Joe did't say fuck you and walk off, is he crazy? If he's going to support his bat shit crazy wife, does he not expect Joe to do the same for his? If getting in good with my sister in-law is going to make things good for the family AND yes, get me more screen time, your damn right I'm going to leave you in the dust. You may have known Tre for fifteen years, but our kids share blood, I'm family, bye, suck on it. 

LOL, Jacq. got up and left like the baby she is when she realized Melissa wasn't going to give her the attention she sought, loved it. This woman is going to be a grandmother and her behavior is just beyond words. You can definitely see why Ashlee was such a disgusting girl back when, she learned that behavior from the best.  She is fucking nuts if she thinks a cast of narcissistic women like herself are going to bow down and cosign on the "poor Jacq." role she's taken on this season. Every woman on every one of these housewives shows thinks it all about them, nobody is trying to make it all about Jacq.. she is truly a lunatic. 

Tre, get those kids professional help. Melania needs an outlet for all that anger as does Gia.

I so dislike the Carolines, Kathys and Jacq. of these reality shows, these women try to act like they are the decent ones and I will never be a buyer of that bullshit. I cannot stand Caroline and Kathy, Jacq., ugh. Siggy is starting to bug me too if I hear her say but Jacq...one more time, my goodness.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 20

Siggy annoys me. If you hate that your mother never does anything for herself and never puts herself first why don't you do it for her? You have the means, take your mother on a nice vacation, or send her on one alone or send her on one with just the grandkids. The poor woman has made it crystal clear that family is what makes her happy. Use your relationship expertise to actually listen to what she's saying. 

All I got from Chris saying Jacqueline didn't go crazy was that she must be much worse behind closed doors and he really didn't think that was anything other than a fun night out with friends.

Edited by MrsPatrickBateman
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

Ugh I hate Richie Wakile. Like enough already with the sleezeball

I love Joe Gorga. I really could just watch the Gorga/ Guidices all day. I feel bad for the kids but I love how supportive the Gorgas are.  I really hope those kids are getting therapy. 4 years is a long time. 

Umm sorry Chris your wife is indeed insane. Jaqueline was totally out of line in vermont. I enjoyed Joe being like wtf were we at the same dinner?

Chris seems desparate to keep Jaq on the show. 

I really cant take any more siggy. I honestly prefer Kelly Dodd over her.

@yogi2014L You know I lurves you like an internet sister, but we have to part company here. I can deal with the Siggys of the world; they're just annoying as fuck but harmless. It's the Kelly Meza-Dodds of the world, who go off without provocation, that need to be shown the door. 

Jaq, OTOH, is batshit. I can't wait to see how Siggy ends up cutting ties with her. Next week is the finale, so it's going to happen then or at the reunion. Siggy likes to be on the side of the majority, and Jaq has done everything possible to alienate herself from every other cast member. 

• Love 6

Sick mental Jaq. Either that, or she has successfully achieved what she's been setting out all season to do: make it all about her. Because the previews for next week's Season Finale seem to be all about Jaq. I really hope it'll be over for her, especially if she sticks to her demand that she will speak to the other hos one on one, but not in a group. So that would rule out the reunion and by HW logic and precedence (Adrienne Maloof pulling a no show at the BH reunion) Jaq would be sacked. Dare I hope and dream?

Dolores telling Siggy in the car that Jaq had twisted her inability to attend Dolores' big gym night due to illness into Dolores manipulating the situation so that Jaq appeared to be a 'No Show'...wtf? The only time Jaq was mentioned at the gym night was when 'Rage on your Ass' Robyn appeared to support Teresa's yoga class, and only then so that Dolores could diplomatically point out that Robyn's presence did make things a little uncomfortable. So they were sticking up for Jaq's nutcase ass. I felt ill watching Jaq lounge around on her leather couch writing nasty notes to Chris in her Hermes orange notebook (probably the only accessory that Hermes would allow her to own, no way they' want their brand associated with this psycho). It definitely looked like history was being rewritten by the Lauritas in order that Jaq has a legitimate grievance and therefore some relevance. I found Joe Gorga's patience with Chris over Vermont laudable. Jaq's wackness is obviously contagious in that household, not just a bloodborne disease (Ashlee). Melissa has just risen above and is doing her own thing, or at least she is sticking to her priorities (stay on Teresa's good side, plug her business). Jaq's attempt at an allegiance with the Wakile's left her high and dry when they were also consigned to the Bravo dustbin of played out Hos and FOHs. So it's 'poor' Jaq, backed into a corner of her own devising. 

All that said. Caring for a child with autism is a fulltime job. We've just had a really sad event in Australia where a father gassed the mother and their 2 autistic children and the family dog, presumably with the mother's consent. It's fulltime, it's draining and it's lifelong. I have real doubts that Jaq has the character to step up to this task. If Caroline was all about fambly as she bellows constantly, there'd be a rota to assist the Lauritas. Maybe the years caring for Nicholas are telling, I do have some sympathy for Jaq in this respect, when Nick was diagnosed, her life changed forever. 

• Love 8

Is it just me or is this season especially short? Seems to me there have been much longer season in the past. One season in particular seemed to go on and on and on.

I felt the same thing. Especially as I'm watching RHOAuckland and their season was only TEN episodes, with no warning until the week before that it was the finale. Don't even know if there'll be a reunion. It definitely had more drama than this season of NJ. I think they absolutely should make a show with just the Gorgas and the Giudices. And recast this show. It isn't working.

Was that the worst yoga class ever? Teresa may know the poses, but Ive been to many many yoga classes for years and done yoga in places like Bali with incredible practitioners and all this was was a series of poses. I wouldn't do a class with Teresa. I saw her walk through the group once, but all she did was touch someone on the butt. I know this was just an event at the gym, but yoga IS an amazing practice, but it can be dangerous if not done correctly. Teresa is too ignorant to cover those kind of bases. 

Also, I know Gia is paid to be on this show. I understand and can give Gia a pass for being over her mother (I certainly am). I noticed Gia was absent from the 'touching' bed/prayer scene from last week also. But the girl I see the least of is Gabriella. I think Milania will be a strong woman, maybe even a strong gay woman, it's a feeling I get from her that I can't put my finger on. I love Milania, I think she's wired differently and I think she may be the one that will handle this childhood better than many RH kids. I hope so, I've always rooted for her, she does her own thing.

• Love 4

Let's remember that Jac's argument with Mel started with Mel not being able to 'remember' if Jac gave her a heads up regarding Kim's plot, along with Tre, to take down Mel. Really Mel?  You don't remember? 

I get Jac's frustration.  I'll go back to the minority corner.

On another note.  Correct me if I'm wrong but Delores's  kitchen remodel consisted of having her existing cabinets repainted and replacing her counter tops?  Big freaking deal.  And gosh, get something on the walls as well as some area rugs. 

And yes, the season was short by about four or five episodes.  No surprise.  How much do we want hear about Joe going to camp and how his children are dealing with it.  Tre was really pushing it.  So, how do you feel about daddy going away?  Enough.  Stop using these kids.  It's pathetic and so unfair to these children to be questioned this by their mother with a film crew present.  Has Tre have no shame?  Apparently no.

And Siggy....stop with the emotions and realizations.  It's getting old.

• Love 7

Yeah, it's 15 regular episodes for this season vs. 20 for the heavy hitters. Not surprising, given all the "camp" issues, plus filming around 4 people who may or may not be regulars (Siggy, Dolores, Rosie, and Kathy). 

It can't be said enough how disgusting Richie Wakile is. Was Kathy really that desperate to find a man? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, happykitteh said:

Just when I think I can't hate Jac any more than I already do she ups the ante and makes me hate her more. She had NO business going to a party sick and exposing everyone else to her illness. The only reason she was hell bent on going was so she could wear that stupid namaste shirt and get in a passive-aggressive dig at Tre and Mel. Too bad for her Tre didn't show up and Mel didn't even acknowledge her existence. She could have shown a little respect for her hostess and worn a nicer outfit. She looked like she just rolled off the couch and showed up. Her little pouting routine when Joe Gorga tried to politely greet her was sickening. LMAO when she walked out once she realized no one noticed her idiotic junior high school mean girl shirt and that Melissa didn't give a fuck she was there and wasn't going to engage her. Then she lays on the horn like a child demanding Chris come out to the car.  I so wish when she told Chris she was going to wait in the car that he would have handed her the keys, told her to drive herself home, and that he'd get a ride home with the Gorgas. Looks like Chris is turning into a little bitch just like his wife. That "confrontation" he had with Joe was ridiculous. Stay out of women's business you pussy whipped fuck. I didn't like Dolores' new kitchen. Looked like what you'd find in a cheap condo rental.

Can't stand Siggy. I fast forward through her scenes but unfortunately when it's a group event I have to hear her mouth. What a class act introducing her son by saying he "came out of her cookie" and that she breast fed him. Who the hell says that???

I groaned aloud when I saw the Walikis walk into the party. I can't stand Kathy and it goes without saying that Richie a a disgusting pig. Glad they were only on screen for a very short time. That had to burn their asses, haha!

I felt so sad for the girls, especially Milania. When she said no one could replace her dad my heart broke. I hope Tre gets them into therapy. Kudos to Joe Gorga for stepping up with his nieces. I love that the two families are getting along. I wish Joe Gui hadn't gotten himself into trouble and the show could be about the two families and no other cast members.  I'd like to see the two families doing things together like dinners, vacations, etc., but that's not to be with Joe at "camp".

Is it just me or is this season especially short? Seems to me there have been much longer season in the past. One season in particular seemed to go on and on and on.

God I love you.

... And not in the creepy Wakile way, nor the clingy Sig-idiot way, definitely not in the freezedriedJaqaloon way. 

Kathy must been holding back spitting fucking nails at that party. She builds a Kanoly Kastle but Delores and her bland remodeled kitchen and antler decor gets the televised glory.

• Love 16

I wonder if  by that part of filming that Kathy knew she was "friends" and dressed to...uh...impress. And of course, there's Richie with his remarks that that no person (even those in "camp") can't unhear.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Richie's foursome joke is not funny and still disgusting. Would he find it funny if Joseph had a super hot girlfriend who kept joking about having a foursome with him, Kathy, Joseph, and herself? No, because normal people don't want to have sex with relatives.

Richie would be in pig heaven.  He strikes me as the type of pig who would be hitting on his son's girlfriends in front of and behind his wife's and son's backs.  I can also see him as being the dad, in his daughter's group of friends, who is known as the "pervie dad".  I can't prove it but I just know in my gut it's true. 

• Love 17

Why in the name of everything are we still be subjected to the Wakiles.  Blah Blah Blah Foursome. Enough.  Put them on the Manzo show with Jac.

Other random thoughts:

Shut up Siggy.  Am I the only one who has to turn the volume down whenever she opens her mouth?

Chris was probably right when he told Joe Gorga that Jac didn't lose it.  In his world, that was probably pretty mild. I'm sure he's experienced Jac in full melt down mode.

Loved Joe Gorga again (pigs Richie Wakile still flying)  with Melania, with Teresa, with Chris - his "is no one talking to me?", and I liked his reaction when Melissa told Teresa "love you".  He seemed genuinely touched - and I don't think he is that great an actor.   He doesn't seem as angry as he has in the past, so I think the reconciliation is real. But even if this new found love fest is all for the cameras, I don't care. I would rather see that then see them tearing each other to pieces.  

And I don't believe for one second Jac was so,so sick. BS - she didn't want to go to those events and I bet the only excuse Bravo accepts is illness.   And why did she go off on Delores?  Did I miss something?  Delores's phone call seemed innocuous.  Way to alienate one of the only two people that actually like her.

I know there is only one episode left this season, and for this reason I am grateful for that - Teresa's girls do NOT need to be on camera during this time in their lives.  I know Teresa needs a paycheck and that essentially makes her Bravo's B*tch, but those girls need to adjust privately.  (Actually what she should have done was feature them minimally this season until Joe went away, and then nothing with them until next season.  If Teresa wants the world to see how she is coping, fine, she's an adult, but leave the kids alone right now.)

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 7

I really like seeing the scenes of Melissa and Joe going over to the Guidice home, being there for Tre and the girls. I don't care how real it is, or why it came about, the family being closer is a nice thing to see. I especially enjoyed Melissa snatching the phone from Melania when she wouldn't listen to her mom, and Joe counseling Milania to be careful on the quad. 

I feel like Tre is the type to just give the girls whatever they want, and try too hard, while Joe it gone. I'm glad she's trying to be there for them and ask them how they're doing and wants to do all the stuff he did - but she needs to listen to them. They're basically erecting a billboard telling her to CHILL OUT, so it would behoove her to pay attention. 

It was especially funny when Tre was trying to be all cutesy and Milania just wanted to get the damn garage cleaned. "I'm going to have grey hairs by the time my dad's back". I love that kid! 

I like Dolores's new house. It feels much lighter and more open in there. Also love? Her 102-year-old grandma! What a cutie. It was so funny when the girls were trying to fill Grandma in on all the drama and she had this total - "DGAF" look on her face. She was all, "Look, I'm trying to make it to 103 here. So keep your drama away from me, I don't need to be having no heart attack at the house warming party". 

Jac losing her voice was like a gift from the gods. Why did she even go to the party? So she can get everyone sick and then leave? Her reception to Joe, who literally did nothing to her and was just trying to be cordial, was shitty as hell. I could understand iciness towards Melissa. But Joe? Do you think Chris L would have been rude to Mel if she came to say hi? I don't. So then Bratty McPoutFace goes to sit out in the car, and begins honking the horn. Again - WHY did she even come? 

I'd be so embarrassed if I were Chris. I was totally on Joe's side - what dinner was Chris AT? His wife was out of control? Even if she was mad, she took it WAY too far - bringing up nose jobs and whatnot. How does he continue to justify her crazy actions??? 

And then she gets all paranoid, thinking Dolores "set her up". What does that even mean? Because she wasn't on the flyer? Dolores did that on purpose, so she would stay home and then Dolores could complain about her staying home. Number one, that doesn't even sound like Dolores. She seems pretty chill, whether people show up or not. Second, what would you be on the flier FOR? Tre was leading the yoga class. And Siggy has her (inexplicable) "relationship expert" status. Did you want to give tips on finding a plastic surgeon, or the cheapest place to buy wine for moms who lay around and create paranoid delusions all day? I don't get it. 

I have to share - my husband was watching a bit of this with me, while we were waiting for Walking Dead. (I always start 15-20 minutes late, to FF commercials.) And he used to see little snippets of Jersey back when I first started watching. He always liked Jac the best, thought she was the most natural looking and behaved halfway normal. He was shocked - SHOCKED - when he saw her last night. He kept asking, "That's the same girl?" Yup. Stretched tighter than a drum. He thought her shirt was fucking dumb too. 

Final thoughts - Siggy is such a freak. Who declares to the entire room that you breastfed your teenage son? Why does anyone need to know that? In that context? She's crazy!!! And I really didn't get what she was saying to her mother. "I can't be around you because you're such a good, giving person". What? Made no sense. Unless it's because being around her super selfless mom makes her feel guilty, because she makes every waking moment the Siggy show. She and Jac are perfect friends, IMO. Crazy. 

• Love 24

Did they ever say why Siggy's parents went to Israel when she was in high school? That seems a source of unresolved conflict in the family. The parents knew that Siggy would be going into the Israeli army if they moved (I didn't know that - isn't she a US citizen?), and obviously Siggy was having none of it. It was a tough choice for all of them and I would like to know that story.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Let's remember that Jac's argument with Mel started with Mel not being able to 'remember' if Jac gave her a heads up regarding Kim's plot, along with Tre, to take down Mel. Really Mel?  You don't remember? 

I get Jac's frustration.  I'll go back to the minority corner.

On another note.  Correct me if I'm wrong but Delores's  kitchen remodel consisted of having her existing cabinets repainted and replacing her counter tops?  Big freaking deal.  And gosh, get something on the walls as well as some area rugs. 

And yes, the season was short by about four or five episodes.  No surprise.  How much do we want hear about Joe going to camp and how his children are dealing with it.  Tre was really pushing it.  So, how do you feel about daddy going away?  Enough.  Stop using these kids.  It's pathetic and so unfair to these children to be questioned this by their mother with a film crew present.  Has Tre have no shame?  Apparently no.

And Siggy....stop with the emotions and realizations. It's getting old.

I get Jac's position too - and find her more tolerable than Tre, who is all about herself, even to the point of using her children's heartbreak over Joe to make a buck and forcing them to kiss her whenever a camera is turned on.

To me, it looks like Jac, Kathy and Rosie feel used by Melissa - who has now dumped them because Tre is back in business and Mel wants the screen time.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I get Jac's position too - and find her more tolerable than Tre, who is all about herself, even to the point of using her children's heartbreak over Joe to make a buck and forcing them to kiss her whenever a camera is turned on.

To me, it looks like Jac, Kathy and Rosie feel used by Melissa - who has now dumped them because Tre is back in business and Mel wants the screen time.

THIS!!!  Exactly and they have every right to be upset because since they started the show, they leaned on the Lauritas, Wakilies and Rosie while Teresa wanted nothing to do with them and now that they are back in Tre's life, they are keeping her allegiances.  It's not just Melissa though, it's Joe too. Everyone was really good to him and supported him through his issues with his sister.  Of course he would want his sister back in his life but it does't have to be at the expense of all the people who were good friends and family to him over the years.  It's a pretty crappy thing to do.

As for the Jac/Dolores thing, something just seems weird.  I agree that Jac has completely lost it but when Dolores was leaving the voicemail, I thought it was a little weird. Jac had already said she wasn't going because she was sick so why would Dolores leave her a message asking if she was coming and then tell everyone else that she wanted Jac to feel included and that she was missed.  None of that was even said in the message so I don't know if it was just editing or really suspicious.  I love Dolores but I really didn't understand that whole thing.

I may be in the minority on all this so I'll dig my grave deeper and say I would totally watch a show about Dolores and Siggy's friendship. I kind of love them together. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

@yogi2014L You know I lurves you like an internet sister, but we have to part company here. I can deal with the Siggys of the world; they're just annoying as fuck but harmless. It's the Kelly Meza-Dodds of the world, who go off without provocation, that need to be shown the door. 

Jaq, OTOH, is batshit. I can't wait to see how Siggy ends up cutting ties with her. Next week is the finale, so it's going to happen then or at the reunion. Siggy likes to be on the side of the majority, and Jaq has done everything possible to alienate herself from every other cast member. 

I know!!! I figured I would be alone on my sentiment haha.

Kelly Dodd is a reprehensible crazy ass racist insane person but I still prefer her to watch on my TV LOL! There is something about Siggy that just makes her unwatchable to me. The histronics and overreactions to every single thing just drive me bonkers lol. She is always yelling and excited I get stressed just hearing her voice. I don;t know what it is. LOL I just want it to stop. If she wasn't on the cast I would be enjoying this season of RHONJ

Also Jaqueline really went out of her way to provoke a fight with that shirt, didn't get any attention then went off to the car to pout. Poor Chris. He is loyal tho I will give him that.

One more thought- I think Teresa is going to have to step up and discipline her kids - I have a feeling Gia and Milania are going to walk all over her. I think Teresa feels a lot of guilt about going to prison and Joe going to prison and will just let them do whatever they want to make up for it.

Milania gave me a heart attack going so fast on that ATV. She is only 9!! people die on those things all the time. I hope they throw away the keys- 9 year olds can't properly assess risk. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

THIS!!!  Exactly and they have every right to be upset because since they started the show, they leaned on the Lauritas, Wakilies and Rosie while Teresa wanted nothing to do with them and now that they are back in Tre's life, they are keeping her allegiances.  It's not just Melissa though, it's Joe too. Everyone was really good to him and supported him through his issues with his sister.  Of course he would want his sister back in his life but it does't have to be at the expense of all the people who were good friends and family to him over the years.  It's a pretty crappy thing to do.

But we've seen them still hanging out with the Lauritas and Walkilies. It's not like they're doing better with Tre so they just cut the friendships off. The only differences I noticed were that they no longer want to engage in the gossip or dredging up the past. True friends would be happy to see the family relationships repaired and not get jealous when they want to spend some time with Tre and Joe. But no, we have Richie throwing a fit because Joe doesn't want to talk shit about his sister. So immature, IMO. 

• Love 23

Ugh these people.  Once again, Audrianna is the only one I really enjoyed (so adorable and sweet with her big hugs and kisses for her mom).  Although Joe Gorga was semi tolerable, mostly because of his conversation with Chris.

I legit wanted to slug Siggy ... well in every scene, but mostly the ones with her mom. Bitch there are many of us who would give anything to still be lucky enough to have our moms around.  And yet you "minimize your time" with her because she makes you feel guilty ... dafuq???  And lady, yes your son is annoying as hell, but was it really necessary to announce that  he "came out of your cookie" at the  party?  Like, in front of Delores 102- year old grandma too?  Tacky heifer!

And Jacko - your shirt was not nearly as cute and clever as you thought it was.  I think she was legitimately quite sick and not faking it --- but she should NOT have come to the party!  And there she was hugging and kissing everybody too.  Ridiculous. 

• Love 13

I don't like internet diagnoses of people that we don't personally know...but, ugh, Jaqueline, man. What regular person's mind goes to "set up"? Who in life is running around setting people up? It's like she thinks she's on a TV drama instead of a reality (or "reality") show. Seriously, what is is that she wants? She says all the things everyone on these shows says--"move on," "put it behind us," blah blah, but then she does everything she can to not do that.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

But we've seen them still hanging out with the Lauritas and Walkilies. It's not like they're doing better with Tre so they just cut the friendships off. The only differences I noticed were that they no longer want to engage in the gossip or dredging up the past. True friends would be happy to see the family relationships repaired and not get jealous when they want to spend some time with Tre and Joe. But no, we have Richie throwing a fit because Joe doesn't want to talk shit about his sister. So immature, IMO. 

I think the issue is more that they feel it's hypocritical of Joe and Melissa to not want to hear anyone's complaints about a person he complained  to them about for years. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

I think the issue is more that they feel it's hypocritical of Joe and Melissa to not want to hear anyone's complaints about a person he complained  to them about for years. 

I do get that. But I think Joe really wants to move forward with his sister. Maybe he realizes he shouldn't have been so gabby in the past. Whatever the case, they seem to have agreed to leave the past behind. Is it that big of a hardship for, Richie Wakilie say, not to mention Tre in a negative way when her brother is around? Do these people have nothing else to talk about?

• Love 18

Siggy is a fucking enabler when it comes to Jaq and can't see the real reason Jaq has alienated so many people. As far as her and her son  it's another case of Michael Wolfsmith hiding his private life and keeping away as much as possible from his mother Vicki Gunvalson. Siggy is Vicki... controlling, inappropriate, no boundaries and all about her. She is very selfish and like a narcissist thinks it comes from a good place.

She is as crazy as Jaq.

Get her and her yappy mouth off my screen.

I enjoyed not hearing Jaq's screeching, now if they could just make her disappear.

• Love 7

I do get that. But I think Joe really wants to move forward with his sister. Maybe he realizes he shouldn't have been so gabby in the past. Whatever the case, they seem to have agreed to leave the past behind. Is it that big of a hardship for, Richie Wakilie say, not to mention Tre in a negative way when her brother is around? Do these people have nothing else to talk about?

Yeah--to use previous bad behavior as an example of current hypocrisy is unfair; it's like saying no one is allowed to ever be sorry or change for the better. It would be different if Joe & Melissa were still badmouthing Teresa to others but then shutting those others down for the same thing to make themselves look good. 

• Love 15
11 hours ago, escape said:

Credit where credit is due.  Joe Gorga own this episode.  Walking into the lion's den with open arms where the Lauritas and Walkies were huddle.  Reaching out to Jac and her not even cracking a smile.  Keeping his cool with the accusations and mistruths that Chris was hurdling.   Him stepping up as a father figure to his nieces. 

Yes, I really do hand it to him.  For all his faults, I think he was telling the truth -- he got his family back (first his parents when Tre was "away" and now Tre and the girls) and that's all he wanted and he's happy.  Not only the examples ESCAPE gives above, but also in the flashbacks to VT when Jac was going nuts on Melissa, he didn't break a sweat or even furrow his brow.  He loves his wife and knew she could handle the crazy (or maybe he was thinking about Jac's boobs or something and had turned the sound off).

Right behind Joe Gorga for the win in this episode is Dolores' grandma, amusingly sitting mid-frame in that throne chair behind all the action on the sofa.  

For what it's worth, any time I've lost my voice the way Jac did, I felt absolutely FINE. It's like the worse you sound, the more sympathy you get, when in reality, you feel just fine and that's the only thing that's affected.  Kind of the annoying reverse of when you feel like complete crap but you look good because you've got some color (aka fever).  

Edited by kassa
  • Love 11

I'm a little confused on the timeline the night of Dolores's party. According to the clock on the table, prior to the guests arriving, it was about 8:10 p.m. when Dolores said the guests are scheduled to show up at 8:30. Melissa and Joe appeared to be the last people to arrive, so I'm assuming it's at least after 8:30 when they show up, if not quite a bit after 8:30. Then Melissa tells Dolores that Teresa isn't coming because Joe's scheduled to call the family at 8:00. So...? She can't come to the party because of a phone call that occurred before the party? I'm sure the entire truth is that Teresa just didn't feel like dealing with the Lauritas and the Wakiles all in the same confined space, but at least Melissa could have said, "Joe called tonight and Teresa wants to stay with the girls, who are having a hard time with this new separation." Totally plausible and probably mostly true.

I've gotten so I DVR this and fast forward through anything involving Siggy and her family. It's the same old shit every time, and none of it was interesting the first time around.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, kassa said:

For what it's worth, any time I've lost my voice the way Jac did, I felt absolutely FINE. It's like the worse you sound, the more sympathy you get, when in reality, you feel just fine and that's the only thing that's affected.  Kind of the annoying reverse of when you feel like complete crap but you look good because you've got some color (aka fever).  

You are probably right. From my experience, the voice usually goes once all the other symptoms have gone away. But, because it's Jac, I was all - "stay your sick ass at home!"

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You are probably right. From my experience, the voice usually goes once all the other symptoms have gone away. But, because it's Jac, I was all - "stay your sick ass at home!"

That's exactly it - the voice loss hits AFTER you're feeling better. And that's when people suddenly start feeling sorry for you!  Who knows if you're sick or not, or contagious. But what I was trying to say was that the lying on the sofa/you need to see a doctor stuff didn't jibe with the voice thing (for me).  I think she went with the t shirt and the built in voice excuse (hell, I'd use it too at a party to get out of talking much if I thought people were gunning for me), and then nobody rose to the bait so she hustled out to the car and laid on the horn.

The clock showed 10:30 when Siggy gave her speech (or so they wanted us to think).  So Jac might actually have been there quite a while -- no idea. 

Also forgot to mention Teresa's sad yoga class -- looks like self-taught yoga learned out of a magazine or something. Has she been to any classes since she got out of the joint?  She didn't really seem to grasp the instructor role as anything beyond calling out asanas.   Now we do this!  Now do THAT!  She looks good and it's certainly great for stress, so hopefully she keeps up with it, but just because you can do it doesn't mean you can lead it.

• Love 3

This doesn't matter to this viewer. I can't stand Jacq. but honestly, when she brought up strippergate, I was like WTH is she bringing that up?  To show that she had Mel's back? That was a decent reason to have someone's back, thanks, but I'm moving on because a real friend wouldn't throw that in my face everytime I don't act the way she would like especially if it means backing her rude behavior.

She's a grade school loser, who is jealous of the cool girls that she use to be part of and now she wants to cause trouble between them. As a matter a fact, those girls never said she couldn't hang around, her nasty attitude toward others who are trying to hang close to the leader of the pack, Tre, is Jacq distancing herself all on her own. The girls aren't picking on her, they aren't wasting their time spreading nasty rumors and tormenting her. Again, she started that shit with Robin, then she wanted Tre and Mel, to solely back her, fuck that.  Her relationship had been rocky with Tre for some time, Tre did not owe her any blind loyalty but because she didn't get it and Mel, wasn't backing her bullshit either she thought she'd bring up the sorest spot between Mel and Tre to drive them apart. Melissa should have called her on what I just described and NEVER have answered her question. I'm glad Tre flipped it on her even though I know Tre was more than likely lying, I don't care.  Strippergate had no place in that discussion, Tre knew what she was doing, and Jacq. was playing with the wrong one, I don't know why she tried it. As soon as she brought up strippergate, then hitting even lower below the belt to bring up Mel's plastic surgery really? Then she put her nasty hands in the face of Mel's husband, girl, bye.

And let me just add, Jacq. telling Mel that she knows she had four nose jobs because they go to the same doctor WTF? That should me shit, because the only way she would know the facts about Mel, medical history with any doctor is if the doctor was speaking to this bitch about Mel and that's a no, no. Real doctors aren't suppose to discuss their patients' medical history oh twisted face Jacq.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 12
(edited)

I'm still having trouble figuring out what happened between Dolores and Jacqueline to cause the falling-out. If I understood correctly, Jacq was pissed that Dolores had printed fliers about Ladies' Night at the gym and hadn't mentioned her on the flier? And Dolores' well-meant "I"m thinking of you and hope you're okay" voicemail was...Dolores deliberately trying to make/look Jacq feel bad?

Um...why should she be on the flier? Teresa was mentioned because she was giving a yoga class and I guess Siggy's contribution was that half-baked spiel she gave to the women as they awaited their (nasty-sounding) protein shake martinis. I've got to wonder if there's more to it than that...is there? If not, Jacq's anger makes no sense and she really has lost it. 

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I wonder if  by that part of filming that Kathy knew she was "friends" and dressed to...uh...impress. And of course, there's Richie with his remarks that that no person (even those in "camp") can't unhear.

What Ritchie and his fucked up, freaky, fearsome foursome?

With deepest heartfelt apologies to Rosey Grier, Lamar Lundy, Merlin Olsen and Deacon Jones.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I'm still having trouble figuring out what happened between Dolores and Jacqueline to cause the falling-out. If I understood correctly, Jacq was pissed that Dolores had printed fliers about Ladies' Night at the gym and hadn't mentioned her on the flier?

Um...why should she be on there? Teresa was mentioned because she was giving a yoga class and I guess Siggy's contribution was that half-baked spiel she gave to the women as they awaited their (nasty-sounding) protein shake martinis. I've got to wonder if there's more to it than that...is there? If not, Jacq's anger makes no sense and she really has lost it. 

I'm not even sure Delores knew what happened.  From what I could grasp (and I may not be correct), Jac had told Delores she was too sick to go to the thing at the gym. Delores called her anyway, allegedly,  to check if she was coming (?) she said something about not wanting Jac to feel left out, she wanted her to know she'd be missed.  Jac accused Delores of using the phone call to make her look bad for not going. She said it was a set-up. She told Delores that she (Jac) would make Delores look bad by telling everyone she didn't go because her name wasn't on the flyer -which made NO sense to me because a) Jac had no valid reason to be on the flyer, and b) claiming that doesn't make Delores look bad as much as it makes Jac seem like an immature, petty bitch.

That was my interpretation anyway. 

• Love 4

Also Kudos to Teresa for getting her yoga cert. It doesn't mean she will be a good teacher but you do have to put in a lot of hours (200) and work to get it. I am also a yoga teacher ( going on 2+years) and you can tell teachers who are are good natural teachers from those who really love yoga but teach a really bad class.  It has a lot to do with being comfortable speaking and cueing.

It does get easier the more you do it, so she might get better with more practice

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Melissa remembered. But the point was irrelevant. That shit happened YEARS ago. Tre and Mel are trying to rebuild their relationship, and they made a little pact at that first dinner not to bring up old shit. So I thought Mel was trying to deflect, so they didn't have to "go there". If both she and Tre have moved past it, why does Jac even care???

You can move on without lying and making someone telling the truth look bad. My guess is Tre has told her brother and sister-in-law what they can and can't do to stay in front of the camera and they are following orders.

• Love 3