Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E14: Secrets, Lies And Vicki's New Guy

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't think they are portraying it is a positive light either. They are portraying it as "Oh geez, what is that madcap Vicki up to now?". Now I don't watch the Howife franchise where that woman, Teresa, went to jail. But I assume (I could be wrong) that they did not show her actually committing the fraud that led her to be convicted and sent to jail? It is bad enough that she appears to be welcomed back with open arms. So maybe I am giving Andy and co. too much credit to think that they would not film Vicki's attempt to get money out of people and using cancer to do it as part of her storyline. 

I am so sick of Tamra, and her continual assertion that she cannot drink because of her upcoming competition. She moaned at her lunch with Eddie last week that she could not drink. Then went to the spa with the ladies and drank like a fish. Shut up Tamra. 

I'd really like to think that the impetus behind it is that production really doesn't like her and wants to expose her and they are hoping to get her booted so they don't have to put up with being screamed at and pushed into walls anymore.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

The comments about Jimmy being a candle purveyor were funny, because everyone knows they are sourcing this stuff, right?  He's not actually making them.  They had to be joking with that comment.

Purveyor means someone who sells something not that they make it.

• Love 9

Now if only Slade would appear as an Uber driver. But then he'd actually be working and lose those Medi-Cal bennies.

54 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

I would pay to see that.

This link was posted somewhere else but Slade is always good for a brief re-snark. Note the September 2016 date:

http://people.com/tv/slade-smiley-im-happy-to-be-in-debt-as-long-as-my-son-is-here/

Noble, huh? Happy to be in debt and struggle and do without. Except when, 1 month prior, he and Gretched (sic) jaunted off to Alaska for a much-needed vacay (being Head Man at Grayson Entertainment is arduous, doncha know?) Well, maybe Jeff, er, Gretch paid. Again. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/gretchen-rossi-slade-smiley-alaska-vacation-photos

'K, back to Vix, Tams and the Shrews

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

I guess Vicki has accepted that she's going to be the sugar momma in the relationship and has to take what she can get.

Exactly. As she pointed out at lunch with her kids and grand kids, she' looking for someone to travel with and have sex with. And then her kids threw up in their mouths a little bit. lol. 

• Love 7

Dude (and Dudettes),

That preview of the Ireland trip? I saw it a few times without realizing who it was that had their head in Shannon's lap.

Man, what ever THAT fight was about, it surely must have been an epic battle. I just wonder what THE OTHER person looked like?

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Chris on RHNJ is now selling popcorn and he could use the business.  He desperately needs to be successful at something.  Just saying.

Ok, this is the funniest thing I've read today. ;-D

I mean, maybe Heather did want to peace out - and that's fine.  But some people really do have an intolerance to fake scents from candles, potpourri, air fresheners, etc - ranging from severe headaches and nausea to worse.  It's part of the reason that "unscented" cleaning products, soaps, etc exist.

I rented an Airbnb over the summer and the minute I opened the door to the house I was consumed by a strong smell.  The owners had put Glade plug-ins throughout the house and I could barely breathe!  There was no way I could possibly stay at that house, so a candle store opening is my worst nightmare!

I think Heather does have allergies (I remember she said it when they were looking for a puppy---by the way, what ever happened to the one they got?)  but of all people, I thought it would have been Shannon complaining because of all HER allergies.  She is the one after all who couldn't go to Glamis because the sand wouldn't be good for her!  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Michael was out of bounds handsy with the woman he was talking to.  I mean I feel weird calling or viewing this as intimate but reaching up my neck and cupping my earring will get the glass slapped outcha hand.. 

Yeah, Michael would be missing a digit or  two if he pulled that crap with me.  The woman he was harassing seemed to feel she had it under control.  She seemed to prefer dealing with the creeper than with Kelly.  Then again, I think Michael would be less likely to go completely ballistic than Kelly. 

Forgot to add, so happy Vicki  found yet another lying grafter.  He is one  step up from Brooks.  He has his own teeth!

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 8

I don't think Shannon knew Vicki was threatening to release some secret about her when she decided to play nice. Vicki was telling Kelly and Tamra (and Kelly told Heather) but unless I missed something Shannon was not aware that Vicki was saying what she was saying at this point. Their last interaction was about the voicemail and Vicki brought up David arguing with her at the 70s party, but I think the only thing Vicki said about Shannon's supposed lie was, "No. YOU'RE a liar!" which, without any other ominous threats, sounds like normal Vicki deflection, especially considering it was in response to Shannon saying Vicki was lying. Shannon said in her blog if she had known that Vicki was making those threats she would not have made any effort to interact with her, and I believe that. I agree with the poster who said she did it to shut up Tamra and Heather without realizing what was going on in the background. 

• Love 15

If tamarat failed to properly vet Bicki's new 'boy', the Warthog and Gomer will take care of that.

Gomer will have him lock his piece in the car before he walks in and will wand and body search him, too.

(CCTV on and recording, just in case?)

The Warthog will sit down and interview him (Good cop, bad cop) - tossing him farts with her dismissive smile and head turn after every answer she don't care for..

Cut to the talking head of the warthog.......

"I don't know who would want to date my mom, she is old and thinks she is still hot. After crooks, I have to be really careful to find out who she is dating because, after all, they may be wanting to bang her for her money and I just can't take that chance with MY inheritance....."

• Love 3

All those lit scented candles....I would've followed Heather right out the door. I bet the food tasted funky, too. Jim should be thankful this bunch didn't knock over a candle and torch the place.

As has been mentioned, how does Shannon confiding in Vicki = Shannon's a liar?

I love how we get to see a pic of Vicki's Maserati, instead of showing her actually driving it to the various events.

Jim Edmonds is a closet... something

His love affair with candles isn't exactly helping to tone down the ping.

Kelly and Michael are icky.

Fuck all you hags. Shannon has an actual airport named after her. Shannon wins everything, including frumpiest dresser.

tumblr_m59mwmjPF61r3zat8.gif

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I have the crap known as direct tv, which goes out if a bird poops.  Well, it went out and froze on the image of Tamra strutting her shit at the fitness extravaganza or whatever.   Tamra has some impressive cellulite, no naval to be found, and really weird, scar tissue looking abs.   It's like a bunch of rivulets and knots on her stomach. Does a tummy tuck do that?  

so Vickis new "boyfriend " is a cop?  Well, it makes sense.  Cops don't make a lot of money, so he's probably holding his nose, grinning and bearing it while Vicki picks up the tab.   At least Vicki figured out that men only want her money, and hired a more attractive man whore.    

Heathers red red dress was tailored to perfection.  She really is a perfectly put together critter.   

My condolences lol.  Although considering all images it could've been frozen on, this was a blessing.

No typically a tuck does the opposite by pulling the stretched muscles taut.   Before it settles, lipo does this as the fat works its way out and something called ab etching, which is what it sounds like - a surgeon draws on a permanent six pack (think tattoo with the ink being the color of your flesh then very subtle smudging).   I could just be being shady about that and it's the beginning of her real 6 pack starting to form. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Muffyn said:

sYeah, Michael would be missing a digit or  two if he pulled that crap with me.  The woman he was harassing seemed to feel she had it under control.  She seemed to prefer dealing with the creeper than with Kelly.  Then again, I think Michael would be less likely to go completely ballistic than Kelly. 

Forgot to add, so happy Vicki  found yet another lying grafter.  He is one  step up from Brooks.  He has his own teeth!

If Mikey was harassing the woman, I think she would have said something before Kelly came up.

It got crazy when she screams "STOP HARRASSING THAT WOMAN".

I can see that woman say, "WHOA, who is this and why is she yelling?"

Kelly's behavior is one of a jealous bitch who doesn't want her husband to talk to other women. That poor guy has his nuts in a vise when it comes to that idiot. The crazy ones might be good in bed, but fuck that, if I have to deal with them outside the bedroom.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

For anyone late to the party, here's Vicki's "commercial."  Also, sadly, the GoFundMe donations are stuck on $143, 14 days into the campaign (click on Donate NOW).

http://killallcancer.com

Did you notice that Vicki said that "every cent raised will go to help raise awareness", not that every cent would go to fund research!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

It depends, cops can make pretty good money and have a pretty good pension. I know a retired CHP higher up with a nice home and a $400K motorhome. He ain't hurting at all.

+1. DH is a cop. While we don't have retire early money, its 6 figures. Granted he is now in management and has over 10 years under his belt but even new patrol cops can make good money chasing overtime. 

That being said, I know a lot of cops and they ( for the most part) all have somewhat similar personalities- personalities I don't see meshing with reality TV or people like vickie. Red flags all over the place!

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

Boyfriend refuses to go grocery shopping with me. I wander and he says supermarkets aren't plotted out like a maze. He will do Costco and sometimes Walmart with me. We do the Costco Polish and Pizza after shopping, gotta get the cold stuff in the icebox. 

"Hickeys" and "boys" and knowing Vicki has probably written in her binder Mrs. Steve Lodge-Chavez, Vicki Lodge-Chavez, Vicki Chavez, Mrs. Vicki Gunvalson-Chavez, and V.G+SLC inside a heart.

And just to hedge her bets, she has a separate binder with "Dahhhhn +Lying piece of dog shit" inside a heart.   She has been bringing "Dahhhhn" up a lot lately, wistfully it seems.   

Cops make that much?   I always thought it was about a 50k retirement.   Which is still probably at least 40k more than Crooks made.   But there is no way Vicki is not paying this guy.   A good looking older guy had plenty of Vickis to cherry pick from.    Shit, even Crooks busted ass couldn't hold the line and make those dollars.   The new "boy" knows he is out of her league, and will move on when a better mark is made.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.   I hope he takes her ass for more than teeth.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Here is where I go nuts.......

She should stop with all the meds while she is preggers

Not necessarily. There are many anti-depressants, and other similar drugs, that are safe to take while pregnant. And if they do need to be stopped, it needs to be gradual, because sending the mother into withdrawls of any kind is not good for baby. 

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Did you notice that Vicki said that "every cent raised will go to help raise awareness", not that every cent would go to fund research!

Yup. I mean, I'm pretty sure most people are AWARE of cancer. If she really wanted to help, she'd take a large chunk of change and privately donate it to a research hospital or something. Not try and attach her name to cancer in order to sell insurance. 

• Love 15

Vicki is definitely stuck on a "type".  If you put Donn, Brooks and this newbie in a row, they could pass for brothers. 

I'm still trying to figure out what that preview was all about. Was that Kelly yelling at Tamra that she now knows why her daughter doesn't speak to her?  And is that comment why Tamra is hyperventilating on Shannon's lap?

I find their behavior on every trip to be embarrassing. Tamra has such a loud mouth that you can't hear anything else. And the rest of them typify the Ugly American.  

I still hate Vicki and her cancer commercials with the heat of a million suns.  

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Cops make that much?   I always thought it was about a 50k retirement.   Which is still probably at least 40k more than Crooks made.   But there is no way Vicki is not paying this guy.   A good looking older guy had plenty of Vickis to cherry pick from.    Shit, even Crooks busted ass couldn't hold the line and make those dollars.   The new "boy" knows he is out of her league, and will move on when a better mark is made.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.   I hope he takes her ass for more than teeth.

I don't want to get all political here, but there are very strong public employee unions in CA, along with politicians who know where the votes are coming from.  The result is lots of retired law enforcement, firefighters, prison guards, etc. who can make as much or more in retirement as they did while working.  If they were among the higher ranks, six figures is not unusual.  A recent L.A. Times article put potential CHP retirement pay at more than 90% of their salaries.  Also, if public safety employees are approved for a disability retirement, they can do very well when tax breaks and other benefits are added in.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/disability-368870-police-retirement.html

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 7

So, if this guy was a real boyfriend he may actually be able to buy Ickie a Pandora bracelet, but not a Rolex.   Still, he's already richer than most of the carpetbaggers the show has had, i.e. Slade, Duff, and of course the actual hobo named Crooks. 

But he's not a boyfriend, and she will be the one buying stuff.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am so sick of Tamra, and her continual assertion that she cannot drink because of her upcoming competition. She moaned at her lunch with Eddie last week that she could not drink. Then went to the spa with the ladies and drank like a fish. Shut up Tamra. 

I think she's trying to monitor it and drink in extreme moderation because of the extra calories. If I didn't drink like a Real Housewife of Wherever I would not currently be fighting to drop two skirt sizes and forcing myself to go to the gym.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Yes she did! Good grief lady you are at Costco not Disneyworld.

Let me give you a clue: he was probably in the store or waiting at the door for you.

I can just picture her turning around and not seeing him then storming off to the car and driving off ranting like the crazy bitch she is.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I turned around at some store and Mr. Thrax was nowhere to be seen.  I suppose I could cop an attitude and immediately take off in the car, but you know what I do in that situation?  I call him on his cell phone, and guess what happens then?  We find each other pretty quickly.

• Love 5

My husband is a retired cop.  I guess that it is different everywhere, but while his pension is decent (retired after 30 years) really the only times that he got paid overtime were Mardi Gras and special events.  We paid our daughter's school tuition with money that he made from working details.  That money doesn't count toward his pension.  Maybe California pays better than New Orleans?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I don't want to get all political here, but there are very strong public employee unions in CA, along with politicians who know where the votes are coming from.  The result is lots of retired law enforcement, firefighters, prison guards, etc. who can make as much or more in retirement as they did while working.  If they were among the higher ranks, six figures is not unusual.  A recent L.A. Times article put potential CHP retirement pay at more than 90% of their salaries.  Also, if public safety employees are approved for a disability retirement, they can do very well when tax breaks and other benefits are added in.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/disability-368870-police-retirement.html

I would be asking how much his ex-wife or wives get of his retirement which I would estimate at $6,000.00 a month.  He would have had to have either offset another asset or given up a portion of his retirement.  Maybe he was lucky and his ex had a similar position and kept her own retirement. 

Gee, if he wins the city council seat he can add another $18,000.00 a year to his earnings.

I just hope he wins, marries Vicki and they live happily ever after in Anaheim with Vicki leaving the show.  It would seem politics and reality TV don't mix well.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Icky's new name is "awareness".

• Love 5

One of the things I can't stand about Tamra is how she claims to be a Christian yet she gossips at every opportunity. And the worst thing about her gossiping is that she then backs away as though she had nothing to do with it and just stands and watches the fire burn. That wasn't a big bowl of ice cream they were stirring, it was her BS. 

I don't understand why Kelly wants to stay with Michael and says that it's the best thing for their daughter. I can't imagine that child listening to her parents drunkenly fight each other is the best thing for her. Yes, it will suck for her to have to divide her time between parents, but I would think that is preferable to the current situation she's probably living in. I just don't understand that "stay together for the kids" mentality. Ditto for Shannon. If all that crap about David's affair is true, Shannon is a doormat for staying with him. What kind of examples does this set for their respective daughters? Both are probably reliant on their husbands for money. They can't possibly really think these are good living situations for their children. 

Yeah the spontaneous decision to go to Ireland was stupid. I wonder if Meghan even really has Irish lineage. And we know that these trips are not only planned in advance, but that the wives do not plan them or even really host them. I'm excited to see the trip but you know these women will not appreciate any of it and just spend the whole time screaming at each other. Shannon at least looks like she will be having a good time in her typical Shannon fashion. Tamra looks scary in that preview with her eyes wide open, unblinking, as she hyperventilates. WTF

It occurred to me even more in this episode that Shannon doesn't fit in with these other women. She's too wacky, but in a good way, with her organic mattresses and showing up to Ireland with a sparkly green shirt. I didn't like Shannon in her first season but I've liked her in these last 2 seasons. She brings the comic relief IMO. 

I don't honestly believe Vicki is doing this cancer charity/commercial to want to help people or prove she was innocent in the cancer scam or to sell insurance or whatever the hell her motive is. I believe she is doing it to try to repair her public image. She'd be better off staying away from anything to do with cancer, if she really wanted to help, she could just make a quiet donation to a charity and leave it at that. She's trying too hard. 

• Love 9

I am suspicious.

Why go to "IRE"land?  Why not (N)Iceland, Timbuktu, Bumfuck Egypt or Twotramp Africa?

A nice trip to Truth or Consequences, New Mexico would clear things up and is closer??

I really took one of those genetic tests and it came back telling me I am a mongrel and all the people I have hated in the past are related to me.

Life's a bitch.

• Love 7

I was just browsing one of those celebrity gossip magazines in my doctor's office and what do I see?  An article about Hollywood women whom, they believe, need to take a look at their bewbs and either get new implants or get themselves a bra because said bewbs are looking saggy.  Lo and behold, our darling Vicki was among those listed.  The comment was that she really needs to start covering them up and get decent support bras.  Lol. 

• Love 11
20 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Heather looked great at her party too. Say what you will about Heather, but she knows how to dress. Vicki needs to retire the deep V neckline, and Kelly's dress was a mesh nightmare.

I grew up in the 80's that awful dress looked like something you would see a hoochie wearing in a heavy metal video. So tacky, can she not find a dress to cover those enormous things up!

20 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Right there with you on the giddiness. CANNOT WAIT.

Me either!

19 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I think whoever conjectured that Kelly is trying to make her husband look bad for her eventual divorce is right. Too bad for Kelly she is the one who looks bad.

I mentioned this after last weeks episode, that it seems she is trying to set herself up for a good divorce settlement and custody of her child. Even though she is just as bad as him. Calling him a drunk was rich, when she sweats its probably 100 proof!

17 hours ago, Hagosaurus said:

"Guys, the baby doesn't like this conversation."  

Hate to sound mean to Meghan, but she is not that far along. I wish I could tell her its just gas or morning sickness, the baby is barely the size of a bean. With her baby bump already, that she proudly showed off in her bikini to Icky and them a couple of episodes back!

• Love 3

Whenever I see a scene with Kelly I immediately think she is on this show to get a divorce and hoping for a good settlement by trying to document him as a drunk and as asshole.  He may well be but whenever they are together she just seems to switch it on and push for an argument or a scene.  I think  it is Kelly who went on TV for a divorce.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

LOL,

What is it with the 'wandering gene' that women have? Us guys have the "stop and stare" gene - shiny things and all that?

We have the BEST times when we go shopping, I'll push the cart down an aisle and cropdust it - then run to the other side.

It's funny how your SO can pick up on things like that.

I love shopping with him but I can make anybody crazy shopping. He used to push the cart  but I stop, start, go backwards, stop in the middle blocking the isle while I try and read the list on my cell phone (Blind as a bat I am), choose fruit and veggies before I grab a bag, read backs if labels, and browse (I love to browse). I also disappear on him, and forget the one thing I came in for and have to rush back to get it before they finish ringing. He loves me  so we now have a credit card for groceries so he won't have to go. Bless his heart, poor exasperated thing.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Castina said:

He may well be but whenever they are together she just seems to switch it on and push for an argument or a scene.

This is what I don't get.  In every scene with Michael she is attacking him either directly or talking smack about him to someone else, usually Vicki.  I want to ask her -"Is that all ya got Kelly?".  Because as fascinating as it is to watch Michael paint a wall in the garage (while being verbally attacked) or listening to Kelly relate how he didn't stick around to keep her company while she ate a Costco hot dog/Diet Coke combo, I expect more from a newbie housewife.  Although she does have the drunken rampages down pretty good I'll give her that.  Does she have any kind of job or other past time that might be a little bit more interesting?  And I don't consider more shots of boobage to be interesting.  Five minutes of staring at Kelly's boobs in a bikini this episode has filled up my boob viewage tank for the foreseeable future.

• Love 6

Let me just say sorry up front because I'm sure this has been talked about many times. I've only gotten through the first page of posts & just finished watching the episode. I hate Kelly with a passion! More than any other housewife on any franchise.

Because her husband drops a chopstick, she says he's a drunk and she can't take him anywhere because he's so embarrassing????? This from the woman who screams at a "friend" at a restaurant that they are a c***!!!! WTF!

She is so using this show to try to "corroborate" evidence for her imminent divorce filing. I don't particularly like her husband, but after watching this episode, I hope to hell he divorces her and gets custody of Jolie . . . this woman is seriously a psycho!!

• Love 12
5 hours ago, politichick said:

I think she's trying to monitor it and drink in extreme moderation because of the extra calories. If I didn't drink like a Real Housewife of Wherever I would not currently be fighting to drop two skirt sizes and forcing myself to go to the gym.

That was my point. She keeps saying that she is trying to drink in moderation or not at all for the upcoming competition. But at the spa day she drank all day and never once mentioned that she needed to not drink, or drink in moderation. IF she were really serious, it would not have been hard to do for one day, FFS. If I drank the way the Howives do, I would be dropping many more than two skirt sizes. Which is why I rarely drink - I would rather have my calories in food than booze. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

There's not enough money in the world to raise Vicki's awareness.....

• Love 12

I think it's really interesting that Tamra is turning on Vicki now. Her blog and some recent media posts have been very negative toward her. I think she is punishing her for being friends with Kelly. Tamra attacks anyone that supports Simon in any way. She hated Alexis with a passion because she and her husband went to church with Simon (imo this was the source of the hatred). She was furious with Jeana for a long time for supporting Simon. Like venomous hatred. Tamra will turn when anyone doubts her as a victim with Simon and her daughter. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I think it's really interesting that Tamra is turning on Vicki now. Her blog and some recent media posts have been very negative toward her. I think she is punishing her for being friends with Kelly. Tamra attacks anyone that supports Simon in any way. She hated Alexis with a passion because she and her husband went to church with Simon (imo this was the source of the hatred). She was furious with Jeana for a long time for supporting Simon. Like venomous hatred. Tamra will turn when anyone doubts her as a victim with Simon and her daughter. 

According to Tamra, she/Vicki are no longer friends because of something Vicki says to her in an upcoming episode, not because of Kelly.

• Love 2

According to Tamra, she/Vicki are no longer friends because of something Vicki says to her in an upcoming episode, not because of Kelly.

It's somehow related to Kelly, Vicki's comment, I'm thinking. We will have to wait and see. Maybe Vicki supports Kelly to Tamra or says that Kelly was right. Kelly must be buying everyone in her whole family Coto insurance. my thinking is Simon didn't want it anymore and Vicki turned on him. Maybe Tamra cancelled her policy. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, zulualpha said:

This is what I don't get.  In every scene with Michael she is attacking him either directly or talking smack about him to someone else, usually Vicki.  I want to ask her -"Is that all ya got Kelly?".  Because as fascinating as it is to watch Michael paint a wall in the garage (while being verbally attacked) or listening to Kelly relate how he didn't stick around to keep her company while she ate a Costco hot dog/Diet Coke combo, I expect more from a newbie housewife.  Although she does have the drunken rampages down pretty good I'll give her that.  Does she have any kind of job or other past time that might be a little bit more interesting?  And I don't consider more shots of boobage to be interesting.  Five minutes of staring at Kelly's boobs in a bikini this episode has filled up my boob viewage tank for the foreseeable future.

I think the housewife production teams need to screen their new candidates better. We just saw newbie "get the asshole on tape" Jules do this to her jerk husband on RHONY. I'm a bit more than tired of it.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Heather's "the candle smells were choking me" was bullshit. She didn't want to be there, she wants nothing to do with Megan. Megan committed a cardinal (No pun intended!) sin- she didn't bow down to Queen Heather and now she's going to pay. "Choking"- whatever. She's really a horrible actress.

Yeah, I suspect that was Heather's excuse to leave early, just like the time she and Terry pretended to receive a phone call from their babysitter that their kid had suddenly developed a fever. Unfortunately, she's not a good enough actress to pull it off.

13 hours ago, OFDgal said:

Wow.  I was wondering why an regular, good-looking guy would be interested in Vicki.  Seems like the bad cop, failed politician makes more sense. That is more her style.  Wonder why Tamara's research on him didn't turn any of this info up.

This is a job for... Supersleuth Meghan! Seriously, though, I am not surprised by that article about him.

11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Has Heather ever, ever mentioned that she and famewhore Terry were writing a book? What is the book about? Strange that she wouldn't use the show to promote it. Maybe I just wasn't listening intently enough. I tend to tune out when it comes to Heather. 

This is the first I heard about it as well. Maybe Bravo decided the footage of them composing this book was even more boring than them working on their new castle mansion.

11 hours ago, Giselle said:

It was a scene prop she pulled  out of her pocket. She slight of hand dropped it when we were mesmerized by her Prada shoe stuck in the grout. It wasn't to hide the hickey, she touched that up with a bit of lipstick so Tamrat would be sure to see it and comment on it. Next episode condoms will accidently on purpose spill out of her purse.

Hopefully, unused ones! 

10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am so sick of Tamra, and her continual assertion that she cannot drink because of her upcoming competition. She moaned at her lunch with Eddie last week that she could not drink. Then went to the spa with the ladies and drank like a fish. Shut up Tamra. 

What I found annoying was her insistence that since saki is made from rice, it's a starch too. Umm, no, it's not, Tamra. It's alcohol, not tarch.

4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think she MAY know some secrets that Shannon told her but as others have said there is a difference between a secret and a lie.  I thought Vicki was a giant piece of shit before this episode but now, that piece of shit is godzilla sized and growing.  THIS is the reason she apparently has no friends and why none of her coworkers came to the hospital.  Who does that?  And while she may not have spilled the beans to the others yet she has obviously told Kelly.  So we know that Vicki will never keep a secret.  She has burned Shannon twice now, telling Billy's drunkety drunkster gf about the affair and now possibly telling Kelly something terribly personal about Shannon.  She is gross and I want her gone.  She said this will hurt Shannon's family and this is what is the grossest about this threat.  She knows Shannon has young kids so she apparently feels the need to hurt children because Shannon has the gall to hold Vicki accountable.  Vile.

Even more vile was the glee on Vicki's face at telling her it would hurt her family.

• Love 8

Regarding Heather's book, I froze the screen to see what it was about and from what I remember it had something to do with Terry and Heather being guinea pigs for anti aging procedures. Then I remembered when Heather was bleeding in an epi from last year because she and Terry had leeches sucking blood somewhere on their bodies - stomach maybe? I think Heather said then something about them writing a book. I could be wrong though. What was obvious to me during this epi was that Heather thinks the viewers are so enraptured by Heather and Terry and their fabulous lives that no explanation was needed. She assumes that we all know that they have been writing a book and are waiting with bated breath for its release. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Regarding Heather's book, I froze the screen to see what it was about and from what I remember it had something to do with Terry and Heather being guinea pigs for anti aging procedures. Then I remembered when Heather was bleeding in an epi from last year because she and Terry had leeches sucking blood somewhere on their bodies - stomach maybe? I think Heather said then something about them writing a book. I could be wrong though. What was obvious to me during this epi was that Heather thinks the viewers are so enraptured by Heather and Terry and their fabulous lives that no explanation was needed. She assumes that we all know that they have been writing a book and are waiting with bated breath for its release. 

You can buy it!

• Love 3