Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Police Dash Cam-D. certainly is suave, since his purple tie and hair match.     So the Purple Car Crasher nails her car, takes off and then nails her Jeep Cherokee again, and she did finally catch up to him, got the license number, called 911, and the police nailed his sorry butt.   I love dash cams, especially when it's the police nailing a liar like this man.    I'm guessing it's not his first pull over.  And Purple Perez had no insurance, and tried to pay it after the accident.   I absolutely hate this guy.   It's too bad that they work in the same huge shopping center, because I bet she's going to see him again.    

What planet were the Defendant, and his father from?   Planet Idiot apparently.    Who the hell would keep a dog around that bit a 10 year old, and then in the same year takes two huge bites on someone at a skate park, after young Saul had the dog pulling him on his skateboard to the park, and around a lot of people?     The father certainly was a piece of work, with his interrupting, and making excused for little Cujo the serial kid chewer.   Young Saul the defendant is such a liar.      Too bad the plaintiff didn't sue for pain and suffering, because that was a huge scar on his chest, and I bet it really hurt for quite a while.       I hope animal control really went after the defendant, and I'm just waiting for this episode to finish to see the very beginning of the case, so I don't know what breed Cujo is.   Cujo is a Husky.      The plaintiff, and the defendant didn't seemed to have some issues, but in the defendant's son's case I imagine they're inherited from his father.   In the halterview, young stupid Saul said something about the dog was sent back to their country.    I didn't know the land of the Idiot really existed, but I guess it does.       I bet animal control said the dog was going to be euthanized, so they sent him out of the jurisdiction.    

Woman hits baby daddy on video with liquor bottle while he's holding their baby-So I'm guessing mother of the year defendant is knocked up again?    What the hell is on that woman's head?     I guess that's the reason she was 5 hours late picking up her son?    Who would even pick up a baby at 11 p.m. at night?     And I love how she claimed the p. was drunk, since she seemed to be drunk and/or stoned in the video, and in court.     I can't believe the p. slept with that heifer again, and doesn't even know if the second kid is his.   I feel sorry for the infant, and for the next kid that woman is having, because neither parent seems to have a lick of sense between them.     Another case of ex bleaching suits, and wrecking his stuff, with a lot of damage, and no police report.   Judge Judy certainly asked what I wanted to know, why he slept with that heifer after they already had issues?  He couldn't find a girlfriend who wasn't BSC?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Police Dash Cam-D. certainly is suave, since his purple tie and hair match.     So the Purple Car Crasher nails her car, takes off and then nails her Jeep Cherokee again, and she did finally catch up to him, got the license number, called 911, and the police nailed his sorry butt.   I love dash cams, especially when it's the police nailing a liar like this man.    I'm guessing it's not his first pull over.  And Purple Perez had no insurance, and tried to pay it after the accident.   I absolutely hate this guy.   It's too bad that they work in the same huge shopping center, because I bet she's going to see him again.    

What planet were the Defendant, and his father from?   Planet Idiot apparently.    Who the hell would keep a dog around that bit a 10 year old, and then in the same year takes two huge bites on someone at a skate park, after young Saul had the dog pulling him on his skateboard to the park, and around a lot of people?     The father certainly was a piece of work, with his interrupting, and making excused for little Cujo the serial kid chewer.   Young Saul the defendant is such a liar.      Too bad the plaintiff didn't sue for pain and suffering, because that was a huge scar on his chest, and I bet it really hurt for quite a while.       I hope animal control really went after the defendant, and I'm just waiting for this episode to finish to see the very beginning of the case, so I don't know what breed Cujo is.   Cujo is a Husky.      The plaintiff, and the defendant didn't seemed to have some issues, but in the defendant's son's case I imagine they're inherited from his father.   In the halterview, young stupid Saul said something about the dog was sent back to their country.    I didn't know the land of the Idiot really existed, but I guess it does.       I bet animal control said the dog was going to be euthanized, so they sent him out of the jurisdiction.    

Woman hits baby daddy on video with liquor bottle while he's holding their baby-So I'm guessing mother of the year defendant is knocked up again?    What the hell is on that woman's head?     I guess that's the reason she was 5 hours late picking up her son?    Who would even pick up a baby at 11 p.m. at night?     And I love how she claimed the p. was drunk, since she seemed to be drunk and/or stoned in the video, and in court.     I can't believe the p. slept with that heifer again, and doesn't even know if the second kid is his.   I feel sorry for the infant, and for the next kid that woman is having, because neither parent seems to have a lick of sense between them.     Another case of ex bleaching suits, and wrecking his stuff, with a lot of damage, and no police report.   Judge Judy certainly asked what I wanted to know, why he slept with that heifer after they already had issues?  He couldn't find a girlfriend who wasn't BSC?   

Thanks. You described the first litigants much better than I did!

OMG you guys! The young driver suing the fat Troy Stoffel was from Sauk Rapids! I couldn’t find out which law office uninsured terrible driver Troy works for, but his friend, Chris? GOLDMINE! 

https://www.crowrivermedia.com/independentreview/news/public_safety/litchfield-man-charged-in-shooting-had-been-civilly-committed/article_094fbd84-bac1-5a82-a92a-1dde0a086535.html

Also, Stoffel had his house foreclosed on a few weeks ago. I’m guessing his law firm wasn’t too pleased by his appearance...but why didn’t they advise him against it?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, stephinmn said:

OMG you guys! The young driver suing the fat Troy Stoffel was from Sauk Rapids! I couldn’t find out which law office uninsured terrible driver Troy works for, but his friend, Chris? GOLDMINE! 

https://www.crowrivermedia.com/independentreview/news/public_safety/litchfield-man-charged-in-shooting-had-been-civilly-committed/article_094fbd84-bac1-5a82-a92a-1dde0a086535.html

Also, Stoffel had his house foreclosed on a few weeks ago. I’m guessing his law firm wasn’t too pleased by his appearance...but why didn’t they advise him against it?

I think you are getting a different episode of JJ where you're at. But dang...interesting article on yet another loser in our society.

• Love 2

I can't believe Purple Perez is unknown to law enforcement, and I hope the insurance company saw this show, and cancelled him.     Years ago, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, I worked retail.   Purple Perez reminds me of the people who worked on commission, and who would run over you to get to a customer.    Apparently, he drives that way too.    The plaintiff is really lucky she had a big SUV, because if she had been in a smaller car she might not have survived.     I really think the two officers discussing him on the video really would have enjoyed him resisting, and I was hoping the last scene would be him flopping on the ground and shrieking while they tasered him.    Maybe he'll be on Live PD someday, getting chewed by a K-9.     I wonder what his driving record looks like?    I bet it's interesting.    

I hope his next insurance company is one of those alternative ones for bad drivers, (they're really expensive) and covers almost nothing but his damage to others.  And if one of those companies won't take him, then if his state has a high risk (also high cost) pool, he'll have to do that. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

In the bottle-throwing case, JJ said that if Plaintiff had asked for damages because of the false arrest, she would have given it to him up to her maximum. Why is it that those who really deserve such monetary compensation are rarely the ones requesting it, while so many vile people demand thousands of dollars in punitive damages as well as pain and suffering for something equivalent to a hangnail?

The defendant had such a smug self-satisfied smile throughout the proceedings that I wonder how many members of the production crew or of the audience were tempted to give her a good smack on the head, but self-control miraculously prevailed.

After watching Purple Perez I felt like taking a shower considering how much he oozed dishonesty and falsehoods from every pore of his being; and also to make sure I wash out of my hair any trace of horrid purple dye that might have jumped from the screen onto my head.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe Purple Perez is unknown to law enforcement, and I hope the insurance company saw this show, and cancelled him.

In my fantasy world, when the plaintiff called 911 and gave his license number, somewhere along the line, either the dispatcher or one of the responding officers thought, "Oh, him again."

I have no idea what happened in the dog case other than the plaintiff got bitten and he wasn't the first. The 17-year-old owner said in the hallterview that they sent the dog back to "their country". Great, I guess?

I hate when they have videos of parents physically fighting right in front of their kids. It makes me want to swoop in and rescue the poor babies and give them a loving home, even though my own kids keep me plenty busy (and stressed sometimes!). 

• Love 7

I guarantee you that bottle-throwing mama was smug because she and plaintiff are still boinking (and never stopped) and have one of those love/hate relationships. Also, she should seek out a new hair stylist. Today’s braids were not good and the “hairdo” (if you could call it that) in the plaintiff’s video on the night of the incident looks like she was coming off a bender. I call b.s. that she was late because she had her nails and hair done. She was catting around town, as we old-timers say. My sympathy for the kids. 

• Love 7

The poor plaintiff in the dog case certainly had a huge scar from that awful dog.     

What do you want to bet the defendant gave the dog to someone who has no clue about it's bite history, and then went right out and got another dog for his fool son to take to the skateboard park?     I'm also guessing that the dog isn't that far away from that house either.   

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Spunkygal said:

I guarantee you that bottle-throwing mama was smug because she and plaintiff are still boinking (and never stopped) and have one of those love/hate relationships.

Jason may be forgiven his youthful idiocy once - maybe - when he knocked up that bitch from Hell, but then he has the unprecedented stupidity to keep boinking her with no protection, so another Blessed Event is upcoming. Sure, why not?  These are the cases that make me sick. Dumb sperm donor and horrific, violent virago incubator pumping out babies with no concern about what quality of life these poor unfortunate kids are going to have. Baby Mamma looked a little different in that video - raggedy and janky-ass as hell. I guess spending 5 hours getting her fake talons glued on put her in a bit of a temper. I wonder who pays for all this and can anything wipe that fucking smirk off her face? Ugh ugh.

• Love 7

I really wanted JJ to ask Goldilocks about Jason's "favorite bottle".  How does someone have a favorite bottle -- and drink out of it?  I've known people who collected bottles, steins, shot glasses, etc., but actually having a favorite bottle? 

See, people -- this is what happens when boys are told that masturbation is bad.  If they learned how to do it and felt no shame, maybe there wouldn't be so many babies.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

I really wanted JJ to ask Goldilocks about Jason's "favorite bottle".  How does someone have a favorite bottle -- and drink out of it?  I've known people who collected bottles, steins, shot glasses, etc., but actually having a favorite bottle? 

See, people -- this is what happens when boys are told that masturbation is bad.  If they learned how to do it and felt no shame, maybe there wouldn't be so many babies.

OMG. Post of the year!

when I run for president, my slogan will be, “jack off for America!”

Edited by Spunkygal
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, Florinaldo said:

In the bottle-throwing case, JJ said that if Plaintiff had asked for damages because of the false arrest, she would have given it to him up to her maximum. Why is it that those who really deserve such monetary compensation are rarely the ones requesting it, while so many vile people demand thousands of dollars in punitive damages as well as pain and suffering for something equivalent to a hangnail?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the skateboarder's scar (yep, I watched that it). Good grief. Over on TPC we had MM getting out her magnifying glass to try to find the horrible scar on Litigant's finger. In that case, litigant wanted $9,900. In the bite case dude had an obvious six inches scar.

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 5

So, I have a question. In the case of the Bottle Throwing Baby Momma, the plaintiff said the incident that he had on video happened on June 18, 2018. Why then was there snow on the ground in the video and Baby Momma was screeching about him taking her baby out in the cold? WTF?

• Love 8

A friend from years ago was an Army wife, and when her son enlisted and was sent to Korea, she said she sent him with a lot of soap on a rope (do they still have that), and one of the other ladies was horrified.     However, my friend told her the truth, he would need an 'outlet' and she'd rather that happen than end up with some former hooker, knocked up daughter in law, or in one case a long term marriage went boom, and the wife was replaced before his tour was up (wife remarried a wonderful man, who loved her kids like his own, living well is the best revenge).   That happened to several people she knew, they went to a lonely outpost, and came back with someone that was just using them.   

I totally agreed with everything she said and did.   So I will be voting for the candidate that advocates self-love before hoes. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

A friend from years ago was an Army wife, and when her son enlisted and was sent to Korea, she said she sent him with a lot of soap on a rope (do they still have that),

Yes they do!

https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/searchresults?Nr=product.active%3A1&Ntt=soap on a roe&Nty=1&No=0&Nrpp=12&Rdm=863&searchType=simple&type=search

But it's almost $10.00 a bar...more with shipping figured in unless you are buying more than $65.00 worth of products.

They also have an animals for $14.95 each which is a little disturbing in the context of this post. https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/animal-pals-soap-on-a-rope/product/68775

I saw the case of the purple tinted defendant and I was afraid there was something wrong with the color on my television set so than you all who commented about it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

I saw the case of the purple tinted defendant and I was afraid there was something wrong with the color on my television set so than you all who commented about it.

I thought it was weird lighting in the studio at first.  That guy was about 20 years too old to color his hair like that.  This summer, I couldn't tell you the number of people, including children, I saw with weird colored hair.

• Love 2

Learned a new Yiddish word yesterday thanks to JJ. The case was a rerun. A good samaritan's cat was killed by a neighbor's dog. When JJ asked the dolt who owned the dog a question and he started hemming and hawing JJ stopped him cold and said "This is a yes or no question. Don't give me a geschikte for an answer." Looked the word up immediately. Yiddish words are so richly expressive.      

Edited by Matty
  • Love 2

Cannibal plaintiff- So Jaws scratched and bit the defendant, threw a rotten apple at him, and still looked offended when JJ said she was the aggressor.    I didn't know being a cannibal was a legitimate way to get disability pay, and what do you want to bet that her "service" dog is wearing a vest and I.D. right off of an online auction site, and is an unneutered, 90 lb. pit bull?  Then she keeps talking over Judge Judy and I kept hoping she would unleash Byrd with the fly swatter.  

I hate these people.    Idiot woman breeds her boxer male (actually since rehomed, and son's dog), to idiot defendants dog, for pick of litter.      So dog is preggo, goes into labor, he takes the dog to doggy ER either 24 or 48 hours later, and may or may not have taken the dog in twice.    Idiot lets her labor for a day or two, then doesn't like the price for c-section, and doesn't 'believe in cutting into dogs, even for spay, and takes the dog home and reads how to deliver puppies on the internet, and poor dog apparently popped out puppies.   Maybe ER gave her a hormone shot to stimulate things, but that wasn't said or I missed it.  Poor dog finally has six puppies, two die, and idiot defendant doesn't want to give a puppy up to d.    Defendant gets to go by and get a puppy. Bet she wants to breed again, and bet defendant does too.      How nice, now idiot dog owning defendant will have 4 dogs with mom, and idiot plaintiff will get a puppy, and I bet she sells it, or breeds it.   Neither of these people should ever have a dog in their custody.  

Microblade fail.  Plaintiff should be suing whoever did her streaky hair, since I think that style went out of style years ago (or else it came back in style and I missed it).  Unlicensed microblade tech. at his shop, but don't worry you can get your colon hosed out by someone with a license at his shop.   Loosey goosey licensing for some services in Ohio apparently.      Stupid plaintiff wants money back, and they did return it.    She was a long term client for their other services, and I'm hoping they told her not to return after this.   

However, plaintiff didn't take photo to show the horrible damage that made her so injured, so I'm suspecting she wants enough to pay her plastic surgery bills.   She barely has any eyebrows now, so I don't understand if she had more microblading or not, and either way her eyebrows are hideous.      Defendant's witness says the plaintiff also was unhappy with her permanent makeup tattooing from 10 years ago.     I guess the idea that tattoos can fade over time, especially when it's in the sun like her eyebrows were.  So she had laser tattoo removal, including the old tattoo that she didn't like and it costs her about 1500 so far.    Judge Judy has a good point that without pictures, it's her word against the defendant's word.     The defendants have to pay $1,575 to pay for her to get the tattoos off.    

I love the defendant's witness who says "we weren't licensed, but we were zoned".     The woman is a total idiot.       Actually, no one on either side is all that smart, or all that sympathetic from my view.    I think if they would have had a license, that it would have been a different story since they returned her initial fee.   However, they did offer to have a licensed person redo the microblading, and plaintiff said no.   The shop owner no longer does the procedure, but it's OK you can still get your colon pressure washed.  

Plaintiff in halterview says "I just looked crazy", actually she still does.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

I thought it was weird lighting in the studio at first.  That guy was about 20 years too old to color his hair like that.  This summer, I couldn't tell you the number of people, including children, I saw with weird colored hair.

It's an epidemic. From teenagers to 50+ year olds. It's rampant in So. California. It's ugly. Occasionally I do see a nice tastefully done tint but most often, it's just f'n Halloween all year long.

• Love 7

It bugs me that a vet would let any dog in a stalled labor leave without treatment because the owner claimed he couldn’t afford treatment or “ didn’t believe in cutting his animals up”

I know that they have to  get paid but  if it were  me, I would be haunted at the thought of the dog possibly suffering for days before either succeeding in delivering dead or healthy pups or more likely dying. He should have called and reported him to the ASPCA for a possible cruelty to animals situation.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It bugs me that a vet would let any dog in a stalled labor leave without treatment because the owner claimed he couldn’t afford treatment or “ didn’t believe in cutting his animals up”

I know that they have to  get paid but  if it were  me, I would be haunted at the thought of the dog possibly suffering for days before either succeeding in delivering dead or healthy pups or more likely dying. He should have called and reported him to the ASPCA for a possible cruelty to animals situation.

Some veterinarians are all about the money. Just a heads up to all my PT peeps who love animals....do your research and talk to other pet owners who love their pets and recommend the vet you are thinking of using. And you MUST be happy with ALL of the staff members at your vet's office. Not just the veterinarians. 

• Love 5

I think the dog owner thought that the p. would pay the vet bills, and then found out she wouldn't, so he took the dog home.   I'm guessing she got a hormone shot (pitocin?) to stimulate labor.  It's sad, but vets are in a business like any other, and they get stiffed regularly by clients, so I'm not blaming the vet for this.   

Also, virtually every vet's office has a payment plan, just like the credit you get for dentists, or doctors (Care Credit is one).      I think the d. just didn't want to spend any money.   I'm wondering if he did the tails at home too, since many boxers do get the tails snipped in a few days after birth.   I bet he did it himself.     I loathed both parties in this case, and feel sorry for the dogs.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Cannibal plaintiff- So Jaws scratched and bit the defendant, threw a rotten apple at him, and still looked offended when JJ said she was the aggressor.    I didn't know being a cannibal was a legitimate way to get disability pay, and what do you want to bet that her "service" dog is wearing a vest and I.D. right off of an online auction site, and is an unneutered, 90 lb. pit bull?  Then she keeps talking over Judge Judy and I kept hoping she would unleash Byrd with the fly swatter.  

Did you ever get a clear idea of HOW she is disabled?  She was zooming side to side at the lectern, so it may not be a physical one.  I suspect she is just a spapper who gets SSI.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Did you ever get a clear idea of HOW she is disabled?  She was zooming side to side at the lectern, so it may not be a physical one.  I suspect she is just a spapper who gets SSI.

She had no hips and no ass. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Microblade fail.  Plaintiff should be suing whoever did her streaky hair, since I think that style went out of style years ago (or else it came back in style and I missed it).  Unlicensed microblade tech. at his shop, but don't worry you can get your colon hosed out by someone with a license at his shop.   Loosey goosey licensing for some services in Ohio apparently.      Stupid plaintiff wants money back, and they did return it.    She was a long term client for their other services, and I'm hoping they told her not to return after this.   

However, plaintiff didn't take photo to show the horrible damage that made her so injured, so I'm suspecting she wants enough to pay her plastic surgery bills.   She barely has any eyebrows now, so I don't understand if she had more microblading or not, and either way her eyebrows are hideous.      Defendant's witness says the plaintiff also was unhappy with her permanent makeup tattooing from 10 years ago.     I guess the idea that tattoos can fade over time, especially when it's in the sun like her eyebrows were.  So she had laser tattoo removal, including the old tattoo that she didn't like and it costs her about 1500 so far.    Judge Judy has a good point that without pictures, it's her word against the defendant's word.     The defendants have to pay $1,575 to pay for her to get the tattoos off.    

I love the defendant's witness who says "we weren't licensed, but we were zoned".     The woman is a total idiot.       Actually, no one on either side is all that smart, or all that sympathetic from my view.    I think if they would have had a license, that it would have been a different story since they returned her initial fee.   However, they did offer to have a licensed person redo the microblading, and plaintiff said no.   The shop owner no longer does the procedure, but it's OK you can still get your colon pressure washed.  

Plaintiff in halterview says "I just looked crazy", actually she still does.  

I think JJ was right.  She had prior work done (she initially said no, but then relented when the D brought up she put it on the intake form), and it's probably gone bad, and she thought the new work would cover it up, but it didn't, so she wanted someone to foot the bill for laser removal.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

It's an epidemic. From teenagers to 50+ year olds. It's rampant in So. California. It's ugly. Occasionally I do see a nice tastefully done tint but most often, it's just f'n Halloween all year long.

It cracks me up went I see a middle aged or old person with the wild hair color, or ripped jeans, or what ever the trend is.  No teenager sees them as a kindred spirit. They just see an old person trying to horn in on their jam.  I speak as an old person, btw.

• Love 7

JJ needs to keep a stack of her book "Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever" on the bench and have Byrd hand them out to the revolving door of stupid women who come into court after opening their wallets for a man, then come whining that they get scammed.  Dr. Frolek, the dentist, was another foolish female who needs to read that book from cover to cover.  She got engaged after a month to that unpleasant Mr. Pleasant and now wants JJ to sort out her mess.  Hopefully, she's learned from this and will do a background check on the next guy she meets.

That 19 year-old Logan Thompson in the 'teens suing over a dog' is the oldest looking teenager I've ever seen.  

Edited by patty1h
Logan needs sunscreen
  • Love 3

I think any grown person who is dating these days should either do their own online background check, or do one of the internet background check services.    If they don't then they shouldn't be surprised when the person they're hooking up with turns out to be a liar, with a string of scams behind them, multiple criminal charges, and a few spouses looking for child support.  

• Love 1
On 9/8/2018 at 4:24 PM, Brattinella said:

I must say, though, my favorite is "shlong".  It is onomatopoeic, you see. :)

My neighbors are Russian, and the Russian word for hose is "shlong".  

How did I find this out?  They asked me if I had a shlong in my garage.  I asked them to repeat it about three times.

This could be a good case for Judge Judy:  The case of the misplaced shlong.

• Love 13

She must be really desperate.-Meets him in the end of February, gives him $3,500, to pay off his apartment lease,  not repaid because she has no evidence.  The lease money was so he could go to his managment job, and something else with the hydro company for big bucks, and he said he would buy her a $1 million plus house, in a place where there are no houses.     And then he needs a car fixed, which morphs to $11k for a truck.   They were engaged by then.     Then two days later she finally figures out he's a total liar, the job was part time maintenance and janitor, and he was boinking other women.   So she calls the cops, they stand by while she repo'd the car two days after she bought it for love muffin, and the car dealer only charged her a $2k restocking fee.  

She only gets $2,000 back on the car, and but she has texts from love muffin instead of an I.O.U.    She is so stupid, and just announced that she keeps a lot of cash at her home.    I can almost hear the stampede of thieves running to her house, and breaking in.    She looks just like a college roommate of mine, they must be related because they both have the I.Q. of a turnip, and my ex-roommate also fell for any line a guy gave her, and they're both totally stupid.   

Trailer arsonist-Old hag sells trailer for $4k to two young women, still doesn't move out to her next lovely trailer ($2,800 trailer in Arkansas), then after skank moves out most furniture, and appliances to new luxury cheapo trailer, the original trailer burns to the ground.    Old hag (I'm an old hag too, so I can say that) burns trailer down, and then uses the $1200 (original trailer was paid to O.H. for $4k), for her expenses.    O.H. claims she couldn't move out because she was very ill, but could go out shopping with her granddaughter, and apparently left dryer going at the time, because that's what the fire department says burned the trailer down.   I've never heard of a dryer fire when the dryer was turned off, so she definitely did it.   O.H. claims no insurance, but I bet it was in someone else's name or something.

JJ gives the two young women $4k back.    

Cute dog custody case-Pierced p. wants dog back, hasn't seen it in a long time, and wants dog to live with some cats, etc. the dog has never met.    D. gets to keep dog, but has to give pierced p. fishing rod back.     Ugly friend (apparently previous ex of d. Logan ) of pierced p. claims d. baked pot brownies and got dog high, and she claims he takes every drug on earth.   Dog was so sick, but p.'s witness doesn't take dog to vet either.    Three fools, actually four counting new girlfriend. 

A lot of he said, she said, and no vet reports.    

Logan the defendant is now living with girl friend #3, with his parents and the dog.   I'm glad the dog's there, and hope the parents are smarter than Logan and his girlfriend.     The only cute part of the case is the dog, and I think the dog is also the smartest of the 4 litigants. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
On 9/12/2018 at 3:32 PM, patty1h said:

JJ needs to keep a stack of her book "Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever" on the bench and have Byrd hand them out to the revolving door of stupid women who come into court after opening their wallets for a man, then come whining that they get scammed. 

Great idea, but JJ should hit the idiot women in the head with the book, to make sure they absorb the information.    Maybe the men who get some ho should get the book treatment too, like the man who got chewed on and hit by Jaws, and possibly fathered a second kid with the tramp should definitely get the book treatment.  However, JJ should hit him several times elsewhere, and much lower,  because his head on his shoulders is empty.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

Oh laws.  JJ  is making my head hurt again.  She just doesn't get how expensive it is to be poor.  Yes, people are stupid and make bad romantic judgments.  They deserve what they get when they let their genitals run their life.

That's not what grinds my gears.  She gets so twisted that "nobody keeps that much cash".  Yes. Yes they do.  Cashing a paycheck "off bank" costs 5%.  When you're broke, you go to employers bank and cash out.  You stand in line and pay cash at the grocery store for utilities, etc. And pay for that privilege.  Banks don't give you the time of day. Those of us that are fortunate enough to have a bank..click & pay.

When you're struggling, you actually have to pay a fee to pay your bills.  $3, 5, 7 per bill stings like hell when your weekly check is $400.00.  

So...in JJ world, you're a leach on Byrd if you don't work, but if you drag your ass to work and try to stretch a check. You're a liar.   

That poor plaintiff was trying to explain her "envelopes".  JJ just shut her down.  I wanted to cry.  I've done envelopes.  You find the best way to cash your check, then spread everything on the kitchen table with envelopes and move & shuffle to keep the rent paid & the lights on.

Yes. JJ has a lot of morons for litigants.  But, I'd like to drop her ass in South Dallas with $400.00, a rat infested apartment, a $12./hr job and tell her to "ah move"....but don't hoard cash and don't ask Byrd to help you.

Bitch.

• Love 16

In the sixties I dated a young man whose father was a big wig in the union and his mother was doctor.  When each of their three kids turned eighteen they gave them $5,000 in cash to keep on hand in case of emergencies.  The parents kept a larger amount in cash (in a safe) for the the same reason.  This was over fifty years ago and it's still mind boggling to me.  I'm sure Judge Judy would not believe this either.  My sister in law still keeps large amounts of cash in her house in a family member needs cash in a hurry.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, momtoall said:

In the sixties I dated a young man whose father was a big wig in the union and his mother was doctor.  When each of their three kids turned eighteen they gave them $5,000 in cash to keep on hand in case of emergencies.  The parents kept a larger amount in cash (in a safe) for the the same reason.  This was over fifty years ago and it's still mind boggling to me.  I'm sure Judge Judy would not believe this either.  My sister in law still keeps large amounts of cash in her house in a family member needs cash in a hurry.

Um. It's called "the real world".

• Love 4
On 9/11/2018 at 8:32 AM, TipseyGirl said:

So, I have a question. In the case of the Bottle Throwing Baby Momma, the plaintiff said the incident that he had on video happened on June 18, 2018. Why then was there snow on the ground in the video and Baby Momma was screeching about him taking her baby out in the cold? WTF?

That was so confusing!  I went back and watched that - there was snow on the sidewalk by the cars, but none where they walked.  And in the beginning of the tape, def said plaintiff couldn’t take her son out in the cold.  

I know Spring was late arriving this year, but it wasn’t that late.  Something seems off about the case.  Either something was pulled over on JJ, or the production put something over on the audience.

• Love 4

Even if you keep a lot of money at home, you don't announce that on national TV.       

I can't believe she was so foolish as to meet someone, give them $3500 the next month, and then spend $11k on  credit cards to buy them a truck.   I do love that when she found out about his harem (he said a woman was at his place two days after the truck buy when she repo'd it, but not the woman she thought it was), she got the police, and got her truck.   At least she didn't put it in his name.    I bet the police were familiar with his scamming, because they certainly did jump into the repo situation, and many times they don't.    I'm sure the jerk would have changed the registration and title as soon as he could, so it's good she acted so quickly.   

Some hygienists work at several offices, and I wonder if one pays in cash, and she's not reporting it, and of course, the business wouldn't be either.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe she was so foolish as to meet someone, give them $3500 the next month, and then spend $11k on  credit cards to buy them a truck.

I don't want to believe it, but I do believe it. We've seen women who are seriously desperate on this show, but Karen Frolek? Her desperation is terminal and now every lonely hearts site con artist knows her name, location, knows she stupidly keeps a lot of cash lying around and that she will do and pay absolutely anything to keep the most marginal cretin about whom she knows nothing. Mr. UN-Pleasant, the highly-paid deep-sea diver janitor to his other "female" when he got the first money from Krazy Karen: "Babe, we got a live one here! Woo hoo!" Hell, I could probably scam Karen and unlike UnPleasant, I don't even have any practice. What was it about him that made Karen lose all reason after ONE MONTH? What? Can't be his looks. Or maybe this is just the way she always acts when a male body that has a pulse drifts in her direction. Karen, the long hair and the tea-dance getup don't make you look young. They just make you look a little dotty. A perfect victim, she is.

ETA: About keeping a large amount of cash in the house: I remember one litigant, a woman who said she received some sort of lump sum from the military or whatever. She said it was 15K and she had it in her house. Does no one think of what happens if there's a fire? Theft? Or you loan it to someone, as the scatter-brained, lovesick Karen did and don't bother getting making a contract or even getting a receipt? That money is gone forever. As much as I hate my bank, I know if my money burns up there or gets stolen, I'm covered.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 5