Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Shannon the car buyer paid $50 for a $2,000 car

IIRC, it was a Corolla with about 100K miles on it. I'd jump all over that deal. Corollas are cockroach cars, they'll run forever or at least to 200K with regular maintenance

But they will not hold the entire contents of your household...a dog cage and a TV stand would likely fill up the cargo space. Was half expecting plaintiffs to claim it had a 65 inch TV, a set of Callaway golf clubs and a queen-size bed. 

• Love 13
39 minutes ago, bad things are bad said:

But they will not hold the entire contents of your household...a dog cage and a TV stand would likely fill up the cargo space. Was half expecting plaintiffs to claim it had a 65 inch TV, a set of Callaway golf clubs and a queen-size bed. 

I looked at Mr. AZC and said, "Should we make a bet as to how many laptops and tablets were in the car?"

• Love 13
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

You're right! I remember the JJ case of the private school who locked a boy with behavioral problems in a broom closet. One of the blustering idiots who ran the school boasted he had a high school diploma (or maybe he said he nearly graduated) and this qualified him for that position. It's beyond shocking.

But the almost-high-school-graduate or whatever he was TESTED THE KID USING THEIR CURRICULUM! That counts, doesn't it?

It doesn't? Never mind.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jilliannatalia said:

But the almost-high-school-graduate or whatever he was TESTED THE KID USING THEIR CURRICULUM!

If anyone has forgotten, or wishes to again feel the joy that comes from seeing these assholes - especially the pompous, belligerent, high-pitched, tub-of-shit moron high school graduate -  shredded before an audience of millions, I present this:

• Love 11

Thank you, Anglea Hunter, for posting that.

I'm sometimes critical of the way JJ questions litigants or witnesses but she was spot-on in this case. She massacred the defendants, which they totally deserved. With the little boy, she expected him to own his misbehavior, which he did, but she also spoke to him with a kind voice.  

• Love 9

Yes, I know a bunch of people who had a first job teaching in a religious or private school, because they weren't certified teachers and were willing to work for very little.     As far as I know, private schools still don't require certified teachers, or even college graduates.   In contrast substitute teachers in public schools here have to have a college degree.   Apparently the idiot in the video clip said that as long as they used an approved curriculum,, a chimpanzee could be a teacher in his school.   Actually, I'm sure many chimpanzees are smarter and would be better teachers than that 'teacher' and 'principal' that locked the kid in the close for full days at a time.  

• Love 9

$400 for a damaged dirt bike?    And without a title?   That was his girlfriend?   I thought that was his mother, and not a young mother either.  

The local police should drop by and check the VIN numbers on the other quads, or ATVs, and their other motorcycle, and every other vehicle they own too.    I wonder if they fell off of the back of a truck too.    

Why isn't Mr. Ponytail charged with receiving stolen property?   Plaintiff has receipt dated before bike was stolen, and still maintains he didn't know bike was stolen.  My guess is "Mario" is a tallish idiot with an ugly ponytail, and a stupid girlfriend.    The police should have arrested his pony tailed butt when he tried to keep them off the property, and wanted a warrant.   The police should have applied for a warrant that specified all vehicles they own, because I bet the others were remarkably cheap too.  Defendant is lying about all of the dates too.   What a bunch of professional liars.    My only comment is right from JJ, "liars should have good memories".

Did they ever say how the plaintiff found out who stole the bike?   Because we all know Mario doesn't exist.

The defendant suing for harassment, defamation, and what he spent to repair the bike is ludicrous.   

I love the idiot thieving defendants halterview, saying the plaintiff should have come to him to get the bike back, and shouldn't have told his boss about it.   I hope his boss fired his thieving butt.   

Crazy roommate fight-How old is the plaintiff's boyfriend?   I thought it was her father, make that very hung over grandfather, who now lives with his sister.   Does anyone believe the bf isn't living with her after the roommate ran for his life?  So p. and d. split the rent and utilities 50/50 even though d. sometimes had four extra people there, and his two kids on a lot of weekends?     That's a total ripoff for the p.  I suspect that giving potential roommates a huge bargain is the only way she can get someone to stay in the same place with her crazy butt?

Plaintiff wants the rent from November to June, because he moved out between her and the defendant's girlfriend, and her kid with the defendant, and his kids that were there on the weekends.   And now gf is soon to welcome number four.    D. went nuts over the roommate and gf's kids, and the three kids were unsupervised while d. and gf were still in bed.       I don't agree with the p., but I certainly think someone should have been supervising the three kids closer.      Then there was a huge fight between the roommates, and the gf and kids got involved, because the p. screamed at the kids, and punched the d.      And d. claims the p. punched his girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time.     He called the police, made a report, and Mary Buzzard (p.) didn't call the police back, but did end up in court on a protective order on the plaintiff.    Restraining order denied by judge, I'm guessing since the roommate had already moved out.    

The plaintiff is a total idiot thinking she's getting seven months of rent after the roommate was assaulted by her.    

Does the fact the plaintiff and old fart boyfriend a.k.a. grandpa, work for Amazon explain why my packages are late from them sometimes?  I hope the HR at Amazon watched this, since Mary seems to have an anger management issue, and her boyfriend seems to be hungover and maybe stoned too.  

I'm so glad that JJ told that idiot to stuff it, and I wish she had Byrd kick her out for disrespecting her.  She's lucky the defendant didn't punch her lights out.  I think the local judge should have granted the protective order, and hope that he has good security where he lives now.    His kids safety worries me too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, I know a bunch of people who had a first job teaching in a religious or private school, because they weren't certified teachers and were willing to work for very little.     As far as I know, private schools still don't require certified teachers, or even college graduates.   In contrast substitute teachers in public schools here have to have a college degree.   Apparently the idiot in the video clip said that as long as they used an approved curriculum,, a chimpanzee could be a teacher in his school.   Actually, I'm sure many chimpanzees are smarter and would be better teachers than that 'teacher' and 'principal' that locked the kid in the close for full days at a time.  

Anyone who would lock a student in a closet or anywhere else is taking a huge risk. I read when I was completing my master's degree about a kid who had been locked in a storage closet much like the one the plaintiff's son was locked into in this case. The kid was checked on, but not regularly enough, because he had diarrhea and nowhere to go but in his pants. He was awarded an amount in the low six figures to be held in trust until he was of age. And it could have been worse. He could have choked on gum or candy he had in his pocket, or all sorts of other ills could have befallen him.

With Catholic schools, the diocese makes the rules regarding who is fit to teach.  In my present location, a credential is "required," but waivers may be obtained from the bishop if a suitable teacher isn't fount for a given employment slot. The non-credentialed teacher has to be enrolled in a credential program from an ccredited institution of higher learning.  In other dioceses, a bachelor's degree is the only educational requirement, and THAT may be waived iif a suitable applicant with a bachelor's degree cannot be found.  The independent evangelical Christian schools around the nation usually have even looser requirements. It's not uncommon for those schools to have 'accredited programs" similar to the loser school in this video. Those are essentially  homeschool programs; the programs themselves are acccredited, and supervised from a distance and by mail by credentialed personnel at the headquarters, which could be thousands of miles away.  

The advantage private schools have over most unionized (teachers don't like it when their associations are described as "unions," but that is what they are) districts is that the jobs of under-performing teachers are not protected.  Private schools can fire teachers at will. Tenured public school  teachers can be fired, too, but it requires much documentation and due process.  In most areas, you won't find the worst of the bad teachers in Catholic schools.  They will be fired as soon as a suitable replacement becomes available. Occasionally really good teachers who are either independently wealthy or are  married to spouses whose earnings are substaintial, choose to teach in such settings. It also happens once in a blue moon with evangelical Christian schools, but not very often.  And regarding the really poor teachers at independent evangelical  schools, they, as often as not, stay on the job as long as they want because the schools cannot usually afford to pay enough to attract a more suitable candidate. Private schools also have the option of offering merit pay, essentially paying teachers that they consider most effective and most qualified more than those whose job performance is seen as being more mediocre. The problem with such is that the merit pay often becomes politicized: sometimes teachers are given the merit pay for sucking up to administrators or for ratting on peers for real or imagined wrongs rather than for outstanding performance as teachers.

Edited by jilliannatalia
because I'm a poor typist
  • Love 5

A relative worked for the city as a crossing guard at the Catholic elementary, and middle school, and this was when they had nuns.   The nuns were from a teaching order, and not one had any college outside of the training they had at their order's prep school for teachers.   My guess is they barely had the equivalent of an associates degree. 

The nuns at the school were all from Philadelphia, and would go home in groups before long holidays to visit family, or the home convent.    Everyone in the local area knew to watch out for them, because they were terrible drivers.   It turns out that the many years they had the traditional habits with the white borders on their headpieces, it restricted their vision, and they all eventually lost their peripheral vision.    No one realized this until they got the modern habits with a much smaller headdress, and then everyone found out they were bad drivers and never saw other traffic coming because they couldn't see to the side.    I don't know if their vision came back or not, but they were still bad drivers.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

A relative worked for the city as a crossing guard at the Catholic elementary, and middle school, and this was when they had nuns, and the nuns were from a teaching order, and not one had any college outside of the training they had at the prep school for teachers.   My guess is they barely had the equivalent of an associates degree. 

My guess would be that back in the days of nuns occupying most of the teaching positions, this was the norm.  I went to Catholic schools in k-12. I had nuns as teachers for grade two and for religion and a few academic subjects in high school. My mother tried to keep my siblings and me out of nuns' classes as much as possible. She didn't think the nuns we had there were qualified to teach, and she probably was right. I don't remember learning much that year (other than the momeorized prayers for First Communion) that I didn't teach myself or that my mom didn't teach me at home.

Edited by jilliannatalia
because my typing skills suck
  • Love 3

I missed the beginning of this, but Buzzard, suing def: It was... interesting, seeing the people who process my orders at Amazon. Breeder def, unable despite his regal salary from Amazon to have a place of his own for himself, his kids and his stunned looking g/f, who was "with child" (so poetic and twee when said that way)at the time because they didn't have enough kids, had to crowd in with Buzzard and there were 7 or 8 people in this 2-bedroom place. Def and gravid g/f wallow in bed while a bunch of kids from 6  to 8 years old make their microwave junk breakfasts because their parent(s) are too damned lazy to rouse themselves to do it. Did Buzzard really expect a church-like silence on Sunday morning with that gaggle of kids there? I couldn't stick with this until the end. The whole thing made my head hurt. 

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mary seems to have an anger management issue, and her boyfriend seems to be hungover and maybe stoned too. 

I think Grandpa boyfriend could have been stoned, or maybe just confused or exhausted. What a bunch.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

$400 for a damaged dirt bike?    And without a title?   That was his girlfriend?   I thought that was his mother, and not a young mother either.  

Something about Jessica's body language says "I lie all the time and hope nobody calls me on it."

• Love 7
8 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Def and gravid g/f wallow in bed while a bunch of kids from 6  to 8 years old make their microwave junk breakfasts because their parent(s) are too damned lazy to rouse themselves to do it

Hell, generations of 4 year-olds have been pouring their own cereal before Saturday cartoons while their parents slept.  JJ was really over the top with "your children were unsupervised". These weren't toddlers and they weren't using the stove or knives.  There was a lot wrong with this living arrangement, but this was no big deal.   

OT, a friend's son used to wake him every Saturday morning "Come watch cartoons."  The response "Yeah, go make your breakfast and I'll be right there."  And he would promptly fall asleep.  The son soon learned, and now says "Dad, Dad.  You gotta pee?"  "Yeah". And he was up. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Quof said:

Hell, generations of 4 year-olds have been pouring their own cereal before Saturday cartoons while their parents slept. 

Yeah, my brother and I used to get up and do that, but there weren't any strangers living in one of our bedrooms, (Gee, we were poor but still had 3 bedrooms for 5 people) getting furious at our noise and starting "altercations".

• Love 6

They air old reruns of JJ at 5:30 Saturday morning here and I DVR them to watch while I make weekend breakfast.  It was a wonderful surprise that the case was JJ Hall of Famer PATRICIA BEAN!  It was so good to see this hilarious, disturbing and epic case again, watching her switch from sweet gray haired grandma to batshit shrew in just a few minutes.  

ADDED:  I couldn't find any video on this case, but I went back and found the comments generated when this case first aired.  Good times!    http://forums.previously.tv/topic/4784-all-episodes-talk-all-rise/?page=106

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

They air old reruns of JJ at 5:30 Saturday morning here and I DVR them to watch while I make weekend breakfast.  It was a wonderful surprise that the case was JJ Hall of Famer PATRICIA BEAN!  It was so good to see this hilarious, disturbing and epic case again, watching her switch from sweet gray haired grandma to batshit shrew in just a few minutes.  

ADDED:  I couldn't find any video on this case, but I went back and found the comments generated when this case first aired.  Good times!    http://forums.previously.tv/topic/4784-all-episodes-talk-all-rise/?page=106

Thanks for the heads up! It will be on here at noon today. Can't wait to see it.

• Love 5

I remember not too long after Patricia Bean went ballistic BSC someone posted that she died, and they weren't showing the episode.

However, it was another Patricia Bean, in the same state, and not BSC PB.   

They don't do weekend showings here, just the regular Monday through Friday hour, and I wish they would show some of the classics.   Or they could do a third DVD with PB, the VFW ladies and the slut shaming, and some other goodies.     If anyone stumbles across the old DVDs they issues a long time ago, one of them has the sad case with the woman suing the mother of the girl that died in an accident, for the loss of her car, and JJ reamed her out.    That is a case to skip, and the follow up of what the son of Greaseball Mommy from Hell is doing now is not for the faint of heart.  

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I   If anyone stumbles across the old DVDs they issues a long time ago, one of them has the sad case with the woman suing the mother of the girl that died in an accident, for the loss of her car, and JJ reamed her out.    That is a case to skip, and the follow up of what the son of Greaseball Mommy from Hell is doing now is not for the faint of heart.  

Reminds me of the mother of the dead jockey suing the ex-wife for insurance proceeds.

• Love 4

I just watched "Where in the World is Mario?" Stupid Starbucks and her Pot-Bellied Ponytailed Boyfriend: They brought a kid to witness them lying badly and to hear The Greasy Ponytail get reamed out for screaming and swearing at the cops? Plaintiff was uber-annoying too and did everyone SEE Byrd's expression when he was trying to get documents and plaintiff just would not STFU after being told repeatedly to do so? Byrd's "Look": "Judge, please do something to get this irritant to clam up!"

• Love 5
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

Plaintiff was uber-annoying too and did everyone SEE Byrd's expression when he was trying to get documents and plaintiff just would not STFU after being told repeatedly to do so? Byrd's "Look": "Judge, please do something to get this irritant to clam up!"

Yes, I did, and I don't understand WHY their mics aren't cut off after JJ threatens them with it?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Brattinella said:

Yes, I did, and I don't understand WHY their mics aren't cut off after JJ threatens them with it?

Yes - I suppose it's just another of those Judy-isms that have been uttered so many times as to become meaningless

• Love 6
5 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Thanks for the heads up! I am so excited I get Patricia Bean! That one will be saved on my DVR totally a classic.

I confess . . . I've saved it, too.

I feel so sorry for the granddaughter.  My mother was the "Patricia Bean" of our neighborhood, and it was very difficult for me to make friends because NO ONE on our street wanted anything to do with me because of her.

When PB said in the halterview that the plaintiff was always running out to see what was going on whenever an ambulance pulled into their street, I half expected her to complain that her neck issues were caused by how often the plaintiff knocked her out of the way to get to the ambulance first.  PB looks like a "lookey-loo" to me.

• Love 7
On 9/21/2018 at 6:03 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Just throwing this out there as a view from the other side: I taught in a private school in New England several years ago and many of the teachers had no degree in education. A doctor taught bio, a lawyer taught Law, a finance guy taught Economics and a Computer Dude with no degree but lots of certifications and experience taught the CS courses. It was great.  These despicable people with zero education period make many believe that those without a degree in education don't belong in the classroom. I vehemently disagree with that. I felt so terrible fro that boy that was throw in the closet and remember being so sad at that episode. 

21 hours ago, Jamoche said:

Something about Jessica's body language says "I lie all the time and hope nobody calls me on it."

I paused to read the police notes and saw that the daughter's name was spelled Dezzarray or something. Made me sorry that I paused....

• Love 7

I think I am doomed to never see this mythical episode (Patricia Bean). I missed the original episode because of a power outage. I've been monitoring the reruns that air in the dead of night. Imagine my excitement when they finally started airing season 19 episodes. Finally got into the 200's (she is #254) and darned if the local station didn't go rogue and just skip on ahead to season 20 two weeks ago. There is no justice....

I did see that it is available thru DirecTV on demand. Figures. I don't know anyone with DirecTV. Sigh.

Going back to sitting in the corner... alone.

Edited by Schnickelfritz
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Schnickelfritz said:

I think I am doomed to never see this mythical episode (Patricia Bean). I missed the original episode because of a power outage. I've been monitoring the reruns that air in the dead of night. Imagine my excitement when they finally started airing season 19 episodes. Finally got into the 200's (she is #254) and darned if the local station didn't go rogue and just skip on ahead to season 20 two weeks ago. There is no justice....

I did see that it is available thru DirecTV on demand. Figures. I don't know anyone with DirecTV. Sigh.

Going back to sitting in the corner... alone.

Well, if you're anywhere near Phoenix, come on over to my house!.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Well, if you're anywhere near Phoenix, come on over to my house!.

Thanks for the invite. Shall I bring snacks? If only I didn't have to go to Florida to deal with MIL who fell and broke her not-so-funny bone.

43 minutes ago, Cindyluwho said:

I found the episode!   It is in 4 parts...but damn, part 3 isn't there!

Wow. That did not disappoint! My life is almost complete, but I need part 3!!!

Remember, Patricia is just doing the Lord's work, one slut at a time.

• Love 8
59 minutes ago, Schnickelfritz said:

Thanks for the invite. Shall I bring snacks? If only I didn't have to go to Florida to deal with MIL who fell and broke her not-so-funny bone.

I suspect that cheeseballs would be welcome!  Don't forget to seatbelt them in.

Patricia Bean was such a classic!  I am excited to pop open DVR Monday morning!  Patricia Bean and 90 Day Fiance!  It's Trash TeeVee Christmas morning!

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

Ya'll, please stage an intervention and save me from myself!!!  I'll put you on my phone plan & get you the new $1500 iPhone on the plan!  (You can pay me at Tax Time)   I need a life!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

My mother was the "Patricia Bean" of our neighborhood, and it was very difficult for me to make friends because NO ONE on our street wanted anything to do with me because of her.

That's so sad for you. I always feel awful when someone has an un-motherly mother. A friend I grew up with had an evil witch for a mom too. It didn't affect our friendship, but now the mother is very elderly and bitches about her horrible, mean children and that only one of the nine will have anything to do with her. Not her fault, of course.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

I suspect that cheeseballs would be welcome!  Don't forget to seatbelt them in.

Patricia Bean was such a classic!  I am excited to pop open DVR Monday morning!  Patricia Bean and 90 Day Fiance!  It's Trash TeeVee Christmas morning!

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

Ya'll, please stage an intervention and save me from myself!!!  I'll put you on my phone plan & get you the new $1500 iPhone on the plan!  (You can pay me at Tax Time)   I need a life!

But if you get a life, the rest of us would miss you desperately.

1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

That's so sad for you. I always feel awful when someone has an un-motherly mother. A friend I grew up with had an evil witch for a mom too. It didn't affect our friendship, but now the mother is very elderly and bitches about her horrible, mean children and that only one of the nine will have anything to do with her. Not her fault, of course.

It was a pretty sucky childhood, but I was blessed to marry the nicest person I've ever met over 54 years ago. Living well is the best revenge.

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I worked for an awful, evil Bitch whose kids abandoned her in old age.  She died alone & no one showed at the funeral.  Oh. Well.  Reap/sow.

23 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But if you get a life, the rest of us would miss you desperately.

Awww. Don't make me all fuzzy.  I'll have to grow a "big heart" and cosign on your next hoopty.  Jeez, wasn't borrowing you money for the last tittytat enough????

• Love 12

I have to say that that was worth the 3 year wait. Not too many episodes can claim that.

Thanks to everyone for making what started out as such a crappy day into one of camaraderie, slut shaming and Cheese Balls! Unfortunately, it just dawned on me that Miss Bean's episode is a preview of my trip to my MIL's minus the foul language. It's going to be a long couple of weeks without the (in)sanity of this forum!

Don't any of you dare get a life while I'm away. I don't want to be the only one wallowing in the mud.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Schnickelfritz said:

I have to say that that was worth the 3 year wait. Not too many episodes can claim that.

Thanks to everyone for making what started out as such a crappy day into one of camaraderie, slut shaming and Cheese Balls! Unfortunately, it just dawned on me that Miss Bean's episode is a preview of my trip to my MIL's minus the foul language. It's going to be a long couple of weeks without the (in)sanity of this forum!

Don't any of you dare get a life while I'm away. I don't want to be the only one wallowing in the mud.

We're right here!  I'm excellent at wallowing!  Bet I can get an "amen" that we're just a few screen pokes away!  However, if you've got dirt to dish on MIL, bet you can find us!

• Love 7

Interesting (and surprising) thing about the Patricia Bean episode is the fact that what was said on the show did not match the police report at all:

What was on the show:

Bean comes into Plaintiff's driveway and asks her to call 911 because a neighbor slit her wrists. P calls 911 from her cell phone, asks the wrist slitter if she can see the wound and told 911 it was not deep and it's not life threatening but the person needed help. JJ asks Bean what she saw and Bean says she saw the heavy set slitter on the ground with a box cutter. Bean puts her arms around the slitter and the slitter says, "Give me it [the knife] back."

Back to the plaintiff: Bean was carrying on and yelling and Plaintiff could not hear what the 911 operator was asking her so P says to Bean, "Do you want me to call 911 or not?" and begins walking to her driveway. Bean follows and says, "I'm gonna go call from my house." P says she's wasting 911 resources doing that because they are already on the phone and that Bean can talk to 911 from her (P's) cell phone. She hands Bean the phone so she can talk to 911 at which time Bean cursed at her. P said, "If you are going to talk to me like that, then give me back my phone." Bean says, "I'll give you your fucking phone back, I'll bust you right in your fucking mouth," then threw the phone "into the road and it busted it." P retrieves her broken phone and goes into her house.

So that is what we are told happened with the phone. The actual police report says (and I LOVE that today's TV's have such wonderful clarity so we can read these things):

"... [cop] was flagged down by Jeanetta who said while trying to help Bean, she gave Bean her cell phone to call 911. Jeanetta said that Bean became upset when she could not operate the phone and began calling Jeaneatta [names]. Jeaneatta told Bean to give her her phone back and Bean threw the phone into the roadway and it shattered. Jeanette tried to make a call on the damaged phone and could not operate it. [Cop] asked Bean what happened and Bean said that she became upset with the [curse] because she does not know how to use her cell phone and she was trying to call police to help her friend. She then admitted that she threw the phone.

Either way, I LOVE this episode and have had it on my DVR for a long time. I only wish I had the VFW ladies episode to go with it. They should build a house on the empty lot that sits between the plaintiff and defendant houses and move the VFW gals in there. Now that would enliven the neighborhood even more!

Edited by configdotsys
spelling
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

I have a vague recollection of either watching the VFW episode or reading about it, but I can't remember just what it was about.  Anyone care to recap it for me?

It's been so long but I will give it a shot:

VFW Ladies' Auxiliary President was giving a speech at a annual conference. She was a young woman compared to the others, 40s maybe? Young 50s? I am bad with age. Old biddy plaintiff was pissed because her friend's (who was not present) husband apparently left her and began dating the young president. Biddy tried to confront the president as she walked out of the ballroom after her speech and called her a slut. President went to get the color guard to toss Biddy, and while she was getting them, Biddy starts yelling at the actual defendant, (the young president was the defendant's witness) another old lady who is friends with the young president and I think an officer of that Auxiliary. Hands started flying and the defendant was struck. Biddy was escorted out of the conference and arrested and so was her friend (who was along with her). The friend was appalled that they were taken out of the hotel by security with people watching. She was totally pearl clutching on TV. I think the Biddy was suing for false arrest and being embarrassed but she lost because while she may not have mean to smack the defendant, there was contact made. JJ laid into the old Biddy. It was a wonderful episode. If I'm forgetting anything fun, I'm sure someone else will fill it in.

Edited to add: The charges were dismissed against Biddy because the defendant did not show up to the hearing. Defendant did not want the plaintiff in trouble with the law, she just wanted Biddy and her brigade tossed from the conference.

Edited by configdotsys
added something
  • Love 8

I watched the video of the Bean case that cindyluwho posted and just now noticed that PB pulled out a picture of the knife that the wrist slitter was using, to show to JJ.  Who would bother to get a picture of the knife involved in a suicide attempt?   A nut, narcissist martyr type.  I bet PB has compiled a whole folder of the paperwork generated by this incident, ready to present to anyone she can corral into listening to her for more than a minute, all to show how she was such a good neighbor that day, even down to having a pic of the knife that Jeanetta ("that slut") didn't think had caused life threatening damage.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 6

Didn't Jeanetta, aka That Slut, have some kind of medical background too?   I think something was said about that, and that's why she told the 911 operator the cut wasn't life threatening.     I just hope the neighbor was OK after her attempt.      I think PB also tried to get the officer to change his report later too.    And she brought her young granddaughter to court, and Byrd took her outside.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
On 9/22/2018 at 10:21 PM, Cindyluwho said:

I found the episode!   It is in 4 parts...but damn, part 3 isn't there!

Wow... I don't know if someone is a fan of the forums or what... But the Sunday Late Night Judy ep I just watched this morning (CBS station I get shows a classic Judy ep at 2AM on Sundays, usually time adjusted due to sports overruns; I PVR at every week) was this ep exactly. For a change the episode started early so I was about 5 minutes in, and damn, yeah I can see why it's a classic episode. The story changed more often than a Choose Your Own Adventure book. 

• Love 4

Tonight's episode is bizarre.   My JJ comes on at 5-6 p.m., so I'm behind some others.

Idiot has his off leash French Bulldog at the grocery store, apparently in the AC car, and then lets it run off leash up to the lady with her young lab and other lab, both on leash.    The lab owner yelled at the bulldog, the p. ran up to the lady, and claimed she kicked his dog.   His dog was standing up, not yelping or anything, and nutso p. got right in her face and started screaming at her that she kicked his dog, and defendant claims he was right in her face out of control, and she told him to back off and she was calling the police.      JJ's ruling was no money to anyone, because p. was wrong, and nuts, and d. had no damages, except nutso p. screaming in her face.   Personally, if someone gets in my face like that I would prefer charges against him, but where I live the neighbors would probably rip him a new one for acting like that.    Of course, p.'s mommy was trying to make excuses for him, and some other woman was there who said nothing, so I guess she wanted the free trip.   I wonder if p. was stoned, or just out of control, because he was almost foaming at the mouth in court, and I bet he was scary as hell yelling at that woman.    He's lucky she had labs, not german shepherds or something that wouldn't like the plaintiff screaming at her from 6" away.

A nothing case of two idiots who get a husky puppy, and p. wants to be reimbursed because the roommate wasn't into  picking up puppy pee, and poop.    The case was a draw again, because the d. moved with her husky.      Why do people get a high energy animal, lock it in an apartment all day, and think one bathroom break at lunch is enough?    

(Rerun)  $1500 for a 2008 Chevy Impala?    plus tires.    D. claims she sold car for $6k, p. paid $1,500, and paid no more, and d. repo'd the car.    Car was actually worth over $5k.   The only interesting thing is p. is ex-gf of the d.'s son.    D. took title loan, and still owed $1,500, and p. claims she only had to pay off title loan, and son and plaintiff were together for the last three years when he was driving the car.    Son (d.'s kid) can't have anything titled in his name, because of back child support for other kids (he has one with p.).     The other wrinkle is ex will get the truck from gf, but truck will stay in plaintiff's name while deadbeat son of d. has unpaid child support.   So mom sold her the car for $1,500, and ex-boyfriend was getting the truck.   GF has the truck back, and gets her $1,500 back, and defendant has the Impala back.           Ex-gf wants money for the tires, JJ said tough.  The only entertaining part is the witness for the defendant refused to shut up, and Byrd bounced him.   Defendant says 'take care of your kids, because men are a dime a dozen"-including her useless son.  

(Rerun)- Plaintiffs were living in their car (22 year old forklift operator, and 19 year old part time sales associate)-I remember this one.    They were living in their car, because grandma and mom were getting evicted.     They rented a room in the house,  after living in the car for a month.    They live in Westminster, near Huntington Beach, so I can see they were broke.   $795 a month for 1 bedroom in the 2 bedroom apartment.   Other roommate wanted them out because of continuous loud drunken arguments between plaintiffs.    Defendant claims the two p. were both drinking, physically fighting, and yelling.     The defendants children were there at the time too.   How many people were in that damned apartment?   It sounds like a clown car.    The plaintiffs left, and came back and were drinking again, I guess JJ didn't pick up on the drunk 19 year old girlfriend?       JJ gave them their prorated time back, so they get $387 back and $200 security deposit back.        JJ told defendant counterclaim was garbage.      Defendant is another get some loon off of craigslist person, and is lucky plaintiff and girlfriend weren't axe murderers.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

In 2013/14 I visited my son and his family in Houston.  They had a three bedroom house and four children.  I was going to be there for three to four months.  I stayed at an extended stay hotel.  Free WiFi, TV, a kitchenette, maidservice, and a bathroom.  It cost $700 a month.  I don't understand how people pay $700 for a ROOM in someone's apartment!!  I realize prices vary by location but it is still better option than living with a loon.

• Love 12