Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Hair Models and Filthy Martinis

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I loved Amy, even if it was just on the phone.  Her telling Kelley, basically "so three guys are sitting in a hot tub having an argument about tattoos?" really kind of said how silly the whole thing actually was. 

That said, Trevor is a total dick, and needs to be off my TV.

Kate had already asked the guests if they were OK with waiting until 4, 4:30 for the clambake.  I don't blame her for not wanting to tell them it would be their ONLY meal of the day.  That wasn't a "6 course" meal, that was a clambake.  Covered in flies.  I don't blame her at all on this one, although those two REALLY have to improve their communication. 

• Love 5

This is one of those episodes where I wish we could see what the guests think once they see themselves. These people weren't bad, other than treating their dog like it's their child but that's one of those things about which they have no self-awareness. That inflatable screen pool thing. Was it requested by the guests or something the owners/management came up with? I've been to the BVI several times and at different times of the year. We went swimming and diving around several of the islands (including Norman Island and Virgin Gorda, both of which were mentioned in the show.). We never had issues with jelly fish (some non stinging ones like moon jellies, nothing that's a bother) nor did we have any problems with aggressive animals. I don't understand why you'd swim in that floating playpen.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Trevor's comments deriding Kelley as a Marine (particularly in next week's preview) pissed me the fuck off.  Im a proud left wing liberal with a brother that has served in the Army for just under 30 years.  The notion that anyone would imply that someone's service in the military is something to look down upon is unbelievable.  And Trevor if Kelley wanted to, he would kick your ass to hell and back.   I'm inclined to think that Trevor gets his plane ticket next week.  

I'm very confused about how Trevor thinks he has more experience than Kelley. By his own words, Kelley was a Marine, on boats EVERY DAY. Being on a boat is literally the only job he has ever had. Meanwhile, Trevor is more of a wayward-deckie-hair-model-surfer-tattoo-critic-etc. At the end of the day Capt Lee is in charge and I can see why he would want his bosun to be someone he has a history with who is climbing the ladder in his career, instead of zigzagging in and out. Plus Trevor proved he's an incompetent leader during his limited time as señor deckhand. So yeah, I don't get why he says marine like it's a dirty word.

However, I wonder if production gave him the impression that he was unofficially some sort of co-bosun. His intro speech in the first episode was kind of pretentious, talking about how he and Kelley will discuss procedure. Or maybe that's just a side effect of his pompous douchebaggery. It's hard to say.

14 hours ago, beesknees said:

Hee.  Love you for the reference ....  Kadooz indeed ;)    OMG - those @#$%$ swings at the bar.  Is it just me or is that THE WORST EFFING IDEA / LAWSUIT WAITING TO HAPPEN for the owner(s) of said bar?   I.just.don't.get.it.   And I am not a small business owner.

In a previous season, didn't Kelley end up in the hospital after taking a dive on those swings, which are conveniently located on a SET OF STAIRS?

12 hours ago, ilovetrashtv said:

I don't get Ben's attitude at all. If I were a guest paying $50k (or however much) for a 2 day charter, and arriving at noon on the first day, I would definitely expect 2 meals that day. For Ben to think he could get away with serving 1 meal at 4 pm is just crazy. 

I'm going to stick up for Ben here a little. All he wanted was for Kate to have a conversation with the guests and report back. She didn't do that so I see why he felt blindsighted. If she genuinely wanted the guests to enjoy a sit down dinner, she would have communicated that to him and expressed the importance of getting their money's worth. I think he was anticipating they would want another meal at 9 but wanted Kate to verify. When she didn't, he put it on the back burner. IMO she dropped the ball and he was right to go meet them on deck and get an answer for himself.

That said, the whole thing was super unprofessional. Kate seems to be under the impression that cooking a six course meal can be done on impulse and Ben is incapable of adapting.

On the flip side, I think the real villains are the guests. A clambake in the BVI? It's more grunt work than culinary skill. Maybe it's because I'm not an east-coaster but if I had the option to eat anything in the world, clambake would not be at the top of my list, especially after seeing all the other amazing meals Ben has come up with. Also, turkey bacon as a delicacy? I think the dog's palate is more sophisticated.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Off Topic!

I love dirty martinis and always have a jar of leftover olives drying out in my fridge.  But get this:

For some reason, the large bottles of olive brine in the liquor department at Walmart weren't selling and had all been marked down to pennies. 

I swept the whole shelf into my basket, along with the nearly-free cocktail onions.  (Gibsons aren't popular around here, either.)

The cashier was very amused.

• Love 8

I don't blame Kate for not communicating to the guest that the ship's cook did not feel like making them dinner.  A lazy Ben was attempting to weasel his way out of the extra work of making a late dinner.  He then got into a screaming match, that was overheard by the guest, with Kate about it.  He endangered the crew's tip because of his diva like behavior. He deserves a plane ticket home. 

• Love 5

Yes, Captain Lee, himself, said it on the show. He picked the time. I don't know if he specifically said flies, though. I think he just said "bugs" or "insects". He mentioned what time it got dark, saying the bugs would get really bad around that time. Flies are bad all day long, but certain bugs get more lively around dusk. I've never been to that area, though, so I don't know.

• Love 1

I think he said something about sand fleas "waking up" around sunset.  So I think it was a good move to have the clambake before sunset.  Ben had enough time to plan both meals, he was just being lazy.  Did he really expect the guest, after not being served lunch, have a clambake for "dinner at 5pm and not have a meal before breakfast the next morning?  Not exactly 5 star service Bennie.  Ben was pissed because he had to make dog food.  He needs to swallow his pride and suck it up. 

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, rho said:

I'm very confused about how Trevor thinks he has more experience than Kelley.

From Bravo's site - it says Trevor has only worked on yachts for 4 years - not long really !

Also did anyone else really want to see proof that Trevor was a hair model ?? I did ! I was hoping they would show some pictures !

• Love 3
3 hours ago, candall said:

Off Topic!

I love dirty martinis and always have a jar of leftover olives drying out in my fridge.  But get this:

For some reason, the large bottles of olive brine in the liquor department at Walmart weren't selling and had all been marked down to pennies. 

I swept the whole shelf into my basket, along with the nearly-free cocktail onions.  (Gibsons aren't popular around here, either.)

The cashier was very amused.

Another OT but do you want to hear something weird?  When my son was young, around 5 or 6, in that range he LOVED cocktail onions. My neighbor always came over with a drink and brought him extra onions. He loved them so much that for about 5 years in a row, Santa put a big jar of them in his Xmas stocking.  He could sit and eat half a jar in one sitting.  

Topic?  Trevor is an asshole.  If he really was a hair model they must have shot him from behind.  I am sorry I don't remember who it was so I can give them their credit but the best description I've heard of Trevor is that he looks like a Mr Potato Head who only packed one of his angry eyes.  I laughed all night over that. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

can legit eat clams, mussels and lobsters all day everyday but on their second night Ben basically made the exact same meal from the clam bake substituing asparagus for the corn and adding risotto. He was being a diva tool but luckily Trevor is on the boat so he isn't the biggest dickwad.

I thought this too. Granted, Ms Turkey Bacon didn't eat pork or red meat, but there was a ton of other stuff Ben could make than basically repurposed leftovers. I am also always surprised at the low-ish quality ingredients Ben seems to use (Doritos ...), like all the frozen food.  He is literally in the ocean. He can't get a fish hookup to bring out some fresh fish every day? Or go pick it up?

I get where both he and Kate were coming from, but I think the problem is more things not going exactly as Ben wants and Ben feeling like he doesn't have to explain himself.  He has this "communication" issue with all of his chief stews. (Can't think of an Adrian example right now so maybe not her.)  If he thinks there is lack of clarity, he does not calmly explain what he would communicated and why, and work with the chief on how to do that without offending the guests.  He just gets pouty and starts yelling that people are bad at their jobs  

Ben would hate me.  I would want a full breakfast at 7:00 or 7:30 (up with the sun!) with eggs of some type, breakfast meats, and pancakes, waffles or hash browns. I would want lunch at noon and dinner at some point between 6-7 at the latest.  And I would want snacks all day and probably one at like 9 right before bed.  I'm a hungry girl who gets up early and goes to bed early lol. Deal with it, chef.

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Interesting. I thought Trevor was just trying to make some sort of sexual innuendo. 

Yeah even if flithy martinis are a thing I am not sure Senor Deckhand knows that.

Also, why was Sierra doing yoga in a tube top? I was just waiting for a boob to get loose when she was doing that backbend!

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, jkitty said:

Ben would hate me.  I would want a full breakfast at 7:00 or 7:30 (up with the sun!) with eggs of some type, breakfast meats, and pancakes, waffles or hash browns. I would want lunch at noon and dinner at some point between 6-7 at the latest.  And I would want snacks all day and probably one at like 9 right before bed.  I'm a hungry girl who gets up early and goes to bed early lol. Deal with it, chef.

Yes, it is your vacation and you are spending over $50,000 for a few day R&R.  I would want all the meals on your schedule PLUS a hot and cold buffet of fresh snacks available all day and evening.  It does not matter if my guests and I eat it, I would want it available, hot and fresh.  I would be Ben's worst nightmare but I would leave one hell of a tip.  Now, if I could just win that lottery......

• Love 8

I'm the opposite. I don't eat much, I've been trying to gain 20 pounds for years.  I stay up late and sleep in and don't drink alcohol. As long as there is pretty scenery to look at and an endless supply of Dr Pepper, I would be the easiest charter they've ever had. 

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I'm the opposite. I don't eat much, I've been trying to gain 20 pounds for years.  I stay up late and sleep in and don't drink alcohol. As long as there is pretty scenery to look at and an endless supply of Dr Pepper, I would be the easiest charter they've ever had. 

I'm with you.  The first time I went on a cruise (in 2001), I wanted to eat everything.  The last time I went on a cruise (two months ago) by the last day, I was tired of eating.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think he said something about sand fleas "waking up" around sunset.  So I think it was a good move to have the clambake before sunset.  Ben had enough time to plan both meals, he was just being lazy.  Did he really expect the guest, after not being served lunch, have a clambake for "dinner at 5pm and not have a meal before breakfast the next morning?  Not exactly 5 star service Bennie.  Ben was pissed because he had to make dog food.  He needs to swallow his pride and suck it up. 

Do we know what time the charter embarks? Is it 1? I'm not sure. But regardless, a 4/4:30 clambake became a 6pm clambake, and I don't think it's unreasonable to think that that would serve as dinner. As a guest, I don't think I'd expect to eat a full meal at 6 and then again at 9. I don't think Ben is in the wrong to suggest the clambake be dinner and then do something lighter/snackier later when they might be hungry. 

Regardless, five star service is whatever the guests want. I don't remember them saying they wanted a clambake and then a full dinner, just that one asked Kate if they could "push dinner to 9, because we won't be hungry". Which means either Kate or Ben could be right, depending. From what I remember (but I was admittedly spitting focus) it sounds like they expected something to tide them over after the clambake, but not necessarily a full, sit down meal.

Mostly I think Ben and Kate like to bicker. 

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I'm with you.  The first time I went on a cruise (in 2001), I wanted to eat everything.  The last time I went on a cruise (two months ago) by the last day, I was tired of eating.

A boat would be interesting because as much as I eat, I work out at home or am active when I travel (beach walking, swimming, body boarding, snorkeling, or sight seeing and walking around in cities). I would probably gain 5 lbs on a yatch but I would still want all the food all the time.  Give me the snacks!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jkitty said:

I am also always surprised at the low-ish quality ingredients Ben seems to use (Doritos ...), like all the frozen food.  He is literally in the ocean. He can't get a fish hookup to bring out some fresh fish every day? Or go pick it up?

Ben's talent in front of the camera is far superior to his culinary expertise.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

And this is why I've never been interested in taking another cruise. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, jkitty said:

I thought this too. Granted, Ms Turkey Bacon didn't eat pork or red meat, but there was a ton of other stuff Ben could make than basically repurposed leftovers.

I thought the egg benedict with turkey bacon looked awful and amateur.  Turkey bacon is not the right texture for a poached egg and a creamy hollandaise sauce.  Too chewy.  By the time ya hacked through it, the eggs and muffin would be destroyed and sitting in a pile of sauce.  The English muffin looked like it was cold, right out of the Thomas' bag.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, jkitty said:

I am also always surprised at the low-ish quality ingredients Ben seems to use

He made a tomato salad on the last charter with tomatoes that looked like mine in the grocery store in the northeast in January. Pale, sad, things. I'd be embarrassed to put these in front of paying guests.

Edited by dleighg
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

I thought the egg benedict with turkey bacon looked awful and amateur.  Turkey bacon is not the right texture for a poached egg and a creamy hollandaise sauce.  Too chewy.  By the time ya hacked through it, the eggs and muffin would be destroyed and sitting in a pile of sauce.  The English muffin looked like it was cold, right out of the Thomas' bag.

One of the guests didn't eat red meat or pork and said that she loved turkey bacon. So that's why he made it. I don't think if she did eat regular bacon he would have made the turkey bacon. 

11 minutes ago, dleighg said:

He made a tomato salad on the last charter with tomatoes that looked like mine in the grocery store in the northeast in January. Pale, sad, things. I'd be embarrassed to put these in front of paying guests.

I don't know if we can fault him for tomatoes. That could be all that was available. 

I like Ben. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Liberty said:

Ben's talent in front of the camera is far superior to his culinary expertise.

Difficult to know for sure!  I've seen Ben do a few dishes that were impressive . . . say, better than stuff I normally make at my house.  But I've never seen him knock himself out preparing any Michelin Star meals.  The fare is usually pretty pedestrian.

It's very strange because that almighty tip would depend SO much on the food.  The guests don't see all the window squeegeeing and lounge chair alignment and uniform ironing, so short of a stray curly hair on the pillow, they aren't really in any position to appreciate the level of effort on their behalf.  Why isn't there a little boat zooming up with the fresh catch o'the day still flipping around in buckets??

Also, I notice that one guest having a dietary restriction means the entire menu adheres to that limitation, which is crazy, but God forbid Ben should extend himself to any double duty.  This is a guy whose dream guest would want cold cereal three times a day.

I like Ben, for his accent and his crinkle-y smile eyes--and sometimes he's helpful calming down the drama--but he's one lazy son of a gun.

Edited by candall
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, candall said:

It's very strange because that almighty tip would depend SO much on the food.

The amount they portray for a tip and the manner in which it is distributed is as far from reality as thinking Ben has culinary expertise.

It's a tv show not a documentary, some elements are manufactured and exaggerated. 

• Love 3

I wonder if Been is getting tired of being on Below Deck or if he is just  upset about Kate's dip in the lady pond.

When Trevor the douchebag troll said he was a Paul Mitchell model I wonder if he just volunteered as a head of hair for local styling events. Usually when somebody offers a tidbit like that we are shown photos or clips. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

I'd make something else then.

Agreed. Same with the eggs benny.  I'm not against turkey bacon and if that's what they wanted, they should have it.  But putting those stiff, chewy strips on a delicate eggs benedict was all kinds of wrong!  Padma would've told him to take his knives and go.

Pair that bacon with a crispy Belgian waffle or blueberry pancakes or a beautiful veggie omelet.  Or even tomato slices and scrambled eggs.  Now I'm hungry.

• Love 4

I thought Sierra said she was from Baltimore, and there's a pretty well known restaurant here called "The Rusty Scupper", so I'm a bit perplexed as to how she could be mispronouncing the dogs name.  She seems nice and well-intentioned, but maybe out of place as a stew on a five star yacht. 

As for Senor Dickhead, I think he's just an entitled jerk, and being short or cross-eyed doesn't have a lot to do with his behaviour.  Instead of talking about how much experience you have, why don't you show it by getting off your ass and doing some hard work.  He seems to have millenial special snowflake syndrome (although a lot of the other Below Decker's seem to be of a similar age, he's the only one in this group who is acting like this).  And I would have had a similar repsonse as Kate if a coworker told me my hair needed some help.

Seems like the Ben/Kate drama was manufactured for the show (although their bickering seems pretty realistic).  If you knew a charter was only for two days, wouldn't they plan out all the meals ahead of time down to every last possibility due to space limitations and time to obtain supplies?  I assume Ben planned a tapas/more casual meal after the clambake anyway.  I'm a mom in charge of meal planning and coooking at my house, and I get pretty pissed off too if something goes awry and the picky kid doesn't like what I made for dinner that night or something else happens to throw things off.  Of course, I have a full time job and it's not as a chef , so maybe Ben should tone it down a little bit.

• Love 2

I think Trevor refused to do any work because he thinks he's getting back at the others for alienating him. I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with his experience or lack thereof. More like being passive aggressive. Like when he sat and ate while Nico was setting up the tent in the episode before or saying "I'm busy" to Kelley. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to realize the vicious cycle he's creating by further alienating himself the more he acts this way. 

I think that Ben and Kate argue on purpose for drama plus because I think they enjoy the banter or have unresolved sexual tension. It's not that hard to communicate a simple idea between 2 people yet they never seem able to do this. Bickering is how they prefer it.

10 hours ago, Giselle said:

I wonder if Been is getting tired of being on Below Deck or if he is just  upset about Kate's dip in the lady pond.

When Trevor the douchebag troll said he was a Paul Mitchell model I wonder if he just volunteered as a head of hair for local styling events. Usually when somebody offers a tidbit like that we are shown photos or clips. 

I thought the same thing. PM has an academy near me and years ago I had my hair done there as a favor for a friend who was a student. The supervisor asked me to be a "hair model" for a show but I said no (thought hell NO) because I didn't want them messing with my long, natural hair. As a kid my hair was used in a magazine photo shoot to display fancy clips so I guess I'm a hair model too!

• Love 6

I thought Scupper was an old dog, the way they were carrying him around all the time, but he seemed rather spritely on the beach so I think he's just overly-coddled.

Turkey bacon is just...a weird thing to call your favorite food, isn't it?  I mean, I like turkey bacon, but I have a hard time imagining that anyone would choose it as a favorite, out of all the foods there are.  Maybe we missed something in that conversation? 

I'll agree that Sierra definitely seems...dim, but I kind of got her confusion on the gin & tonic conversation.  He said gin and tonic, and she said okay, and then all the sudden he was making a big deal about DIET tonic, so I can maybe understand that she just wanted to clarify that he still wanted a G&T, only with diet.  She would have sounded less dumb if she just repeated, "So, gin & diet tonic?"

• Love 3

To tell you the truth I don't think Ben's all that great a chef. Most of what he makes seems like over complicated slop. And the observation that he use brand x ingredients is very on point.

I am reminded of this chef I met who does a lot of catering in the Hamptons for big shot parties. On day I went with her to pick up ingredients. I figured we would go to some small farms out for fresh produce or what not but you know where she went for her ingredients? COSTCO. Nothing against COSTCO but the Ravoli's she made were not hand made but the COSTCO private label brand. I wouldn't want to pay big bucks for that just as I wouldn't want to pay big bucks for freaking Dorito's on a Yacht. 

Ben has to up his game to be barely adequate.

Bet he boffs a stew though so there is that.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, candall said:

Also, I notice that one guest having a dietary restriction means the entire menu adheres to that limitation, which is crazy, but God forbid Ben should extend himself to any double duty.  This is a guy whose dream guest would want cold cereal three times a day.

Close. His dream guest would sleep until past noon and be happy with two meals a day.

• Love 5

Right on the money. I have to cook gluten free for some members of my family and I cook regular for the rest. It's not that hard. Putting barley in the food of someone who is allergic should be a firing offense. If the woman had Celiac she could have died. 

• Love 1

If the woman had Celiac she could have died. 

Except that usually people that actually have Celiac disease say they have Celiac disease, not just that they're gluten free, because they know that that information is more important than people thinking they're just into a fad. I tell people I have a peanut allergy, not that I'm peanut free, even though both are true.

Right on the money. I have to cook gluten free for some members of my family and I cook regular for the rest.

Depends. Are they gluten free by choice? Or by necessity. Because in general, a good chef/restaurant will go above and beyond to make sure that cross contamination doesn't happen. That means sterilizing cutting boards and knives and separating workspaces. It might just be easier to avoid the product in question. My extended family generally doesn't use any sort of peanuts or tree nuts in their cooking because I'm allergic, and on the off chance they do they go out of their way to make sure I don't eat it. (Though we've always had peanut butter around for PB&Js and I think it smells disgusting.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

To tell you the truth I don't think Ben's all that great a chef. Most of what he makes seems like over complicated slop. And the observation that he use brand x ingredients is very on point.

I am reminded of this chef I met who does a lot of catering in the Hamptons for big shot parties. On day I went with her to pick up ingredients. I figured we would go to some small farms out for fresh produce or what not but you know where she went for her ingredients? COSTCO. Nothing against COSTCO but the Ravoli's she made were not hand made but the COSTCO private label brand. I wouldn't want to pay big bucks for that just as I wouldn't want to pay big bucks for freaking Dorito's on a Yacht. 

Ben has to up his game to be barely adequate.

Bet he boffs a stew thought so there is that.

Yes most of the truly great restaurants I have eaten at have chefs that are obsessed with food. They curate their ingredients like the are searching for jewels. One restaurant in Mexico that I love is run by a chef who cooks in the jungle with only open fire and ice chests, but his ingredients are so fresh and beautifully combined he doesn't need anything else. On his off day he drives hours inland to a farm he runs with locals, and he has relationships with every fish guy and farmer in the area. Ben would have to have different techniques as he is on a boat, but the charters are short. There is no reason he can't be obtaining high quality fresh food on their turnover days. What else is he doing? 

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:21 PM, LoneHaranguer said:

Close. His dream guest would sleep until past noon and be happy with two meals a day.

Two meals and the breakfast request is Poptarts. That's toaster work so it is Kate's responsibility and Ben can sleep in.

Edited by Giselle
one too many e's in Ben
  • Love 3

I have a family member who does not eat red meat. But if I make bacon for the family, you better believe she gets her turkey bacon and the rest of the family gets real pork bacon. Ben seriously seems to try to get away with making the least, in the simplest way possible. His meals would be fine on an average several thousand dollar two couple, 40 foot boat charter, but these guests are not getting 5 star service from him. Unless he is a victim of the worst editing ever.

• Love 2

I was wondering that when Trevor is fired if they would hire Jennice to be the replacement deckhand. It would be fun to see the tension between her and kelley.

Don't like ben this episode. He started a fight over having to cook dinner in front of the guests. Made him look like a real donkey's butt.

Edited by Belowdeckchatter
  • Love 3

Isn't pork a white meat? Did the woman say she wanted turkey bacon because she didn't eat red meat?

i think it's different when you're really rich and able to have whatever you want all the time. I know these people get a discount but I wouldn't be overly concerned by getting "my money's worth" on the charter from Ben if I was able to eat whatever I want no matter the cost all the time.

ETA: what was the point of the tuxedo for the dog let alone needing it to be steamed first? Because they can, I guess. ?

Edited by Rebecca
On 9/21/2016 at 4:40 PM, jkitty said:

lso, why was Sierra doing yoga in a tube top? I was just waiting for a boob to get loose when she was doing that backbend!

And so was everyone else.

Don't worry, Trevor.  You may no longer be Senior Deckhand but you'll always be Senior Dickhead. 

I may be alone here but I like Ben.  Yeah, he's a pill over breakfast (which is my favorite meal, BTW) but I think he's got the most unforgiving staff job on the ship.  He doesn't get the breaks others can and do get - - he's the only chef and he cooks not only for the guests but also for the staff.  And as someone else upthread pointed out, the tip probably largely comes based upon the food and general experience moreso than all the effort that's put into making the quarters clean and shiny.  

• Love 2

All Kate had to do was to say on Ben's behalf "the plan is for an early dinner/clambake and then later tonight we will serve tapas platters around 9pm or a littleb sooner if you get hungry".  She was a total bitch about it, had to get her way.  I am with Ben on this one.  He is in charge of meals. 

• Love 4