Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I was more disgusted by Andy's cackling at LuAnn than the wretched heckling babbled by those to his left-- Bitch #1, Bitch #2, and Bitch #3.

Sonja, please. Just stop. STOP❗

LuAnn: disengage--from the rank goading and from Tom

• Love 12

Bethenny has imbibed more than a snootful of egoism, become drunken with curiously baseless spite, vomited wild somewhat demented accusations, and exhibited a form akin to delirium tremens by seeing nemeses everywhere... desperate to be worshipped as some semblance of a 'god-thing'.  

For Bethenney™,  this is all a stage. She is but a walking shadow; a narcissistic character that struts and frets her hour upon this BRAVO stage. Unfortunately, we will hear much more. Lately, playing the cruel idiot, SHE is full of sound and fury signifying (absolutely) nothing.    ?   ✨

• Love 20

What did Beth call her excuse for Botox? TMG...TMZ? 

If you're gonna lie about how your jaw was shaved please remember the right medical condition Frankenstein. You see I knew someone who had this as a child so when she so selfishly has it that's difficult for me. I find it triggering whilst simultaneously giving zero fucks. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

What did Beth call her excuse for Botox? TMG...TMZ? 

If you're gonna lie about how your jaw was shaved please remember the right medical condition Frankenstein. You see I knew someone who had this as a child so when she so selfishly has it that's difficult for me. I find it triggering whilst simultaneously giving zero fucks. 

LOL.  She said TMG.  I rewinded it to hear it again.  I don't know if she had her jaw shaved but I do know the know it all doesn't apparently know it all.

• Love 14

u're gonna lie about how your jaw was shaved please remember the right medical condition Frankenstein

Dang, sorry you missed the  forum CSI investigation on this. Google Botox and tmj. The pictures are really something. And it does validate what she's saying.  Plus you can wade through all these millions of posts and find the links people found. It's amazing. 

• Love 7

No @QuinnM I didn't miss it.  I think she's a liar. And that she looked stupid not knowing the term. 

(And that the pics are photoshopped/ inaccurate. Like most other ads, esp ones promising miraculous results and selling something) it is seldom I believe everything I read or see . 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Did Sonja say she slept with Tom only 5 times in 10 years???!  Not even Friends with Benefits, IMO.  That's a "no" to your claims, Sonja.

So true!  By the way she was carrying on... referring to Tom as her lover and crying on Ramona's shoulder...I got the impression that their love story was supposed to be epic.  Sonja wasn't much more than a last ditch booty call to Tom.  And they say that Luann is delusional.  With that being said, I really feel sorry for Sonja and like her a lot.  She is like a puppy that just wants to be liked and keeps getting kicked.  I want her to find the right business venture and I want her to be in a happy and healthy relationship.

• Love 19

LuAnn would be able to see Tom's cheating ways more clearly if he had not been with Sonja or Ramona. Lu is busy deflecting these two instead of focusing on the Playmate.

This could have been Sonja and Ramona's last season were it not for Lu's engagement. They owe her a royalty.

Jules made the best comments at the Reunion. 

• Love 13

Wow, @Petunia13. Sorry, didn't mean to offend.  I think the pictures and the articles about it backed up the claim. Not everything posted was an ad. One was a med journal piece.  And some of those pics are board certified physicians and they lose their license for misrepresentation (unlike spas). So it convinced me. 

Edited by QuinnM
Bad typing skills
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, BookElitist said:

Bethenny has imbibed more than a snootful of egoism, become drunken with curiously baseless spite, vomited wild somewhat demented accusations, and exhibited a form akin to delirium tremens by seeing nemeses everywhere... desperate to be worshipped as some semblance of a 'god-thing'.  

For Bethenney™,  this is all a stage. She is but a walking shadow; a narcissistic character that struts and frets her hour upon this BRAVO stage. Unfortunately, we will hear much more. Lately, playing the cruel idiot, SHE is full of sound and fury signifying (absolutely) nothing.    ?   ✨

Yes. Everything B does looks, sounds, and feels so phony baloney and ridiculous. And she IS awful. When Dorinda told B to back off re: Jules' divorce, did B really say, "Andy asked Jules a question, and I answered!" Or did I mishear that? Because if she did say that, hoo boy. 

And Carole came across so mean and catty. She IS a mean girl now.

Jules FTW, with Dorinda a close second.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Over a ten year period, Sonja and Tom only slept together 5 times? That ain't a lover girl. That is a biennial dick in a box - open in case of emergency.

Round 2 of the reunion goes to Dorinda. She read, gathered, collated and filed both Bethenny and Carole into the "Bitches, I ain't the One" annals this evening. I bet their asses with think first before coming for Dorinda without an invitation. I applaud this so wholeheartedly I can't even find the words to express it. I love the way she put on her Superwoman cape for Jules and went hard. Loved it!  She stood firm in her word tonight. Lawd, how I hate a back peddling, waffling HW who quavers and oscillates with the wind. So I am loving me some Dorinda right about now. She told Carole and B they were especially mean and had ill feelings in dealing with Jules and she could not be moved. YAS QUEEN!

I think Dorinda hit a vein. Miss only 5 good summers left is sensitive about her age. BWAHH! If she keeps riding them bike handle bars, she might have 5 summers left, but only 1 good hip.

Who the pluck films themselves going through their old empty marital apartment crying and being extra and than brings it to the reunion to show? Bethenny the ever parched - that's who!

We still pretending that Jules eat disordering is all about B's lupine mom like B hasn't admitted to disordered eating in the past? We still doing that?

It is one thing to thing to scratch your head over whether Jules is indeed keeping kosher. It is another to call her a bad Jew and a bad example for Jews on national tv when your ass ain't Jewish yourself B. 

Jules done good tonight. 

Ramona's evidence is a photo of the heart Tom drew on her hand? Please remain seated Ramona. That added no value to anything and made you look dumb for capturing the image for one and for 2, letting it continue to eat up your phone memory by failing to send that mess into the trash bin.

I want to move on from the topic of Tom. I feel like it has already been exhausted to death and I can no longer care. Frankly, after the age of 50 girl code is dead. Asses ain't even mid life anymore. It is every man and woman for themselves. 

Lu is just embarrassing now. I still dislike B and how she has treated Lu this season but Lu is just being willfully blind and deaf and I can see and hear the train derailing off the track down yonder when it comes to that marriage. 

This needs repeating - Jules is so freaking beautiful.

Did anyone else hear B mutter to Dorinda that she didn't do Jules any favor by encouraging her to confront B? Yup! That girl is as good as gone.

Did they run out of pigmented lipstick on the island of Manhattan? All these nude lips are terrible and does no one any favors.

Bethenny kept that attack going on WWHL tonight. She gave more examples of how Jules is a bad example of a Jewish woman. They included the fact that Jules said it didn't matter if they got their kids to school on time as long as the school got their money was 1 of her examples, and the Jules talked about money was another example. LOL

Now why, if Ramona had that photo of the heart Tom drew on her hand, didn't she show it to Luann when she first told her about it? Why wait until the reunion to show it to her? Maybe because that "heart" was actually drawn by him and that it was done right before the reunion by someone else! LOL

• Love 6

I don't like Luann.  Since season 1, I have always thought of her as being a paradox - she's a trashy countess.  However, Luann is right, she and Tom are adults and if they want to get married then they should.  She is ignoring the fact possibility that marrying him is a big mistake but she has dug herself into such a deep hole ("He's my SOULMATE!!!") that she is afraid of looking like a fool or worse ... having Ramona and Bethenney scream in her face "Told you so!"  IMO she should call off the wedding, shut down the I-told-you-soers by agreeing with them "You guys were right...he is a pig", and play the sympathy card "I was blinded by love.  I was so lonely and he was nice to me and told me that he loved me."  Ramona, Sonja, Carole and Bethenney would look like total assholes if they beat her up when she is nursing a broken heart.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, BananaRama said:

I don't like Luann.  Since season 1, I have always thought of her as being a paradox - she's a trashy countess.  However, Luann is right, she and Tom are adults and if they want to get married then they should.  She is ignoring the fact possibility that marrying him is a big mistake but she has dug herself into such a deep hole ("He's my SOULMATE!!!") that she is afraid of looking like a fool or worse ... having Ramona and Bethenney scream in her face "Told you so!"  IMO she should call off the wedding, shut down the I-told-you-soers by agreeing with them "You guys were right...he is a pig", and play the sympathy card "I was blinded by love.  I was so lonely and he was nice to me and told me that he loved me."  Ramona, Sonja, Carole and Bethenney would look like total assholes if they beat her up when she is nursing a broken heart.

So Luann should stop loving someone for sympathy?  Nuts.

• Love 12

@ScoobieDoobs I thought Bethenny calling Jules a bad Jew was beyond the pale. As Bethenny was excoriating Jules, I actually said "Thanks for your insight Rabbi Frankel, child psychologist." I think it was the most obnoxious thing she's done all season. Her Berkshires explosion was bad, but calling Jules a bad mother and bad Jew is not forgivable. This might be the most disgusting thing she's ever done. 

My point was Jules is trying to teach her children about their culture. They're not really keeping kosher and maybe they could call it something else. Something funny and cute. She could have said "my family keeps a skosh kosh." I just learned that the word "skosh" derives from Japanese making it the perfect catchphrase for Jules.

I get it. I have friends who are kosher-ish. They don't eat shellfish or pork unless it's pepperoni and freely have dairy with meat. I felt like Jules calling what they do in her house kosher might irritate people who actually keep kosher and confuse people who aren't really familiar with Judaism.

• Love 23
15 minutes ago, BananaRama said:

I would bet my last dollar that if Luann did as you suggest, Bethenny, Carole and Ramona would all cry "Fake", "Luann faked the relationship for a storyline for the show" as loud as their shrill voices can get.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So Luann should stop loving someone for sympathy?  Nuts.

No, I think she genuinely loves Tom and she couldn't stop loving him that easily.  What I think I am trying to say is that if she changes her mind and gives in to all the pressure and decides to not marry him, she can stop the others from rubbing it in her face by letting everyone know that she is heartbroken and anything bad that they have to say about Tom will just hurt her more.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, BananaRama said:

No, I think she genuinely loves Tom and she couldn't stop loving him that easily.  What I think I am trying to say is that if she changes her mind and gives in to all the pressure and decides to not marry him, she can stop the others from rubbing it in her face by letting everyone know that she is heartbroken and anything bad that they have to say about Tom will just hurt her more.

She will hear "We told you so" over and over again. That group of harpies will never let it go, no matter if Luann/Tom get married then divorce, break up before the wedding or marry and live happily ever after, they will never let this go.....ever. Remember, Bethenny "Knows it ALL"! LOL

• Love 15
17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny kept that attack going on WWHL tonight. She gave more examples of how Jules is a bad example of a Jewish woman. They included the fact that Jules said it didn't matter if they got their kids to school on time as long as the school got their money was 1 of her examples, and the Jules talked about money was another example. LOL

Now why, if Ramona had that photo of the heart Tom drew on her hand, didn't she show it to Luann when she first told her about it? Why wait until the reunion to show it to her? Maybe because that "heart" was actually drawn by him and that it was done right before the reunion by someone else! LOL

I just didn't have the stomach to watch WWHL because I had enough of Bethenny's horribleness for one night, so thanks for sharing.  Look, there were definitely some comments from Jules over the season where she sounded rather snotty.  I attributed these comments to her being young & stupid & not knowing better.  I figured she'll learn the hard way if she actually was doing any of this stuff, and it would probably blow back in her face.  She seemed to hint tonight this was her sense of humor.  Really?  Maybe, maybe not.  Sounded to me like she didn't seem concerned about her kids being late to school or sending her nanny to sample sales, so I'm not believing her that she was kidding about this stuff. 

Connecting any of this to her being a "bad" Jew or not being representative of Jews?  Seriously, what the what?  Where, how & why does Bethenny make this leap?  My guess is Bethenny knows how out of line she was with Jules this season & she's deflecting -- obviously & desperately.  Will it work?  Jules was right at the reunion when Bethenny started spouting this bullshit.  It makes her look awful.  It makes her look like a bigot.  That she repeated it on WWHL wasn't a smart move.  Next to happen (yawn cuz it's just so predictable) is Carole will agree with this nonsense on her Twitter.  I'm really starting to think Bethenny installed an evil Frankelstein monster chip inside Carole & she has been re-programmed.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, BananaRama said:

Better. But this crew doesn't roll that way.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Hate to tell you, Carole, but Jules is from a different generation than you -- as is Adam.  In denial much, Carole?

Jules and Adam are much closer in age than Carole is to either of them.

• Love 20

That clip of Bethy and Carole just ditching Jules after visiting her home was despicable and mirrors their behavior at Dorinda's house. Neither of them have any manners...they are a perfectly trashy pair.

I just don't think Carole is very bright. And I do think that her book was ghostwritten...she simply does not use language well. Her blog is full of grammatical mistakes and witless retorts. And that scene with her former editor was telling...she just doesn't have feel for the style or rhythm of good writing. Aviva was right on that one...it was a "as told to" book effort. Someone edited and polished her memories...and took the cash to forgo a byline.

I wish someone clever would make a gif of Bethy rolling her eyeballs...she did that a zillion times. I guess she figures Adderall is a scrip drug and that leaves her in the clear. And Dennis thinks her foul-mouthed rampages are funny...marriage to Bethy should be a laugh-riot.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So basically Bethenny equates having money to being Jewish in her bigoted head because all of the examples she gave of Jules being a bad Jew had to do with money and how Jules relates to it.

I think she was trying to say that Jewish people don't talk about money! It was a ridiculous statement made by a ridiculous idiot with a gutter mouth.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

he most glaring example of Sonja being delusional was her comment about wanting to go to the engagement party and FLIRT with Tom and he was so uncomfortable,  Sonja you are not suppose to FLIRT with the groom.  Of course he was uncomfortable you were dressed in a ridiculous dress with your breasts hanging out with the entire room knowing the history between the two of you.

I heard her say that, too!  It was hard to catch it with all the over talking, but she was definitely thinking she'd show up to Lu's engagement party and flirt with Tom.  And what made everything awkward was that Tom didn't flirt with her.  No, it had nothing to do with the awkward dress, boobs served up on a plate, pursed lips, nor delusional expectations.

• Love 11

I love that when Sonja admitted that it was at most five times she had been with Tom and she, is a known exaggerator so I am saying it was sex twice and she blew him once, it took the wind out of the Bethanny couch because they had all blew it up into something that it clearly never was and gone along with her needing to "process" the loss of her relationship.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 22

Dorinda and Jules were both on point. 

I think the problem for me is that nothing Luann can do will convince me she is invested in being married again and not invested in Tom himself other than the means to what she thinks is married secure comfort.  I also think she is like many of us in that she has a hard time admitting she is wrong.  So she can't see past the fact she is wrong about Tom has been tied into being wrong to the Monster, the Mule and the Drunksy Twins.  The thing is Tom is two things here.  Tom is the man who did Luann wrong and Tom is the vehicle in which the harpies are trying to find a firm roost on Odysseus's ship.  If Luann can stifle her pride just a little and pointedly separate the two different aspects Tom represents, maybe she could simply make the best decision for herself and her children (adults they might be but still Tom is being brought into their lives in a much more intimate manner than just knowing him and would have an affect for some time depending on how long any marriage might last).  And that could well be to marry the cock with legs.  But if you have to dig in your heels like tonight, I think any relationship needs a healthy pause and reflection that puts aside public image arrogance and haughtiness and see exactly what that investment is and what return you can get at the worst.

That said, Ramona and Sonja are a huge flat poorly postured overly breasted set of clucking chickens who no matter how many dates, fucks or hearts drawn on hands there were, it doesn't matter.  Unless tom was still sticking to his drawers from the moisture of Sonja or Ramona when he met with Luann, there is no investment.  Unless he is cheating with them on her, there is no investment. 

I still think he probably didn't fuck Sonja even five times.  She just doesn't have it in her to tell the truth when it comes to her vagina being the Charybdis and Scylla of the Upper East Side.  in so many ways she is like the last cheap cracker set out with the cheese plate after all the cheese has been eaten, the wine drunk and all that is left is for the catering staff to toss it in the bin.  Hanging on a fuck or five with Tom as your relevance is so sad and grim and yet, not going to lie, funny since I know come another season, she will try to purr her incredible sexiness and allure.

The Monster and the Mule once again put in a heinous hypocritical performance laden with so much Trumpian and Palinesque logic they should think of being the opposing ticket in 2020 if Clinton wins.  These two are like the Lyin'Ryan Lochte of mentalists.  I mean how dumb can be thinking that "you're bad at your own faith" since faith is individual and defined only by that individual in end.  If Jules was using her own faith as a platform to prate ethics on the others and then showed she didn't practice what she preached would be one thing.  Her inconsistently only defines herself within her own faith.  It does not draw a line of right and wrong.  Not like, oh swooping in on your broom, parking it right up your own ass and then shrieking and spraying spittle trying to slut shame another woman for doing the exact thing you are?  That is being a bad person.  Even if you are a gaping bleeding hole in terms of personality even on a good day.

I think even if the Frankelstein's Monster is too big of an investment by production to completely bring into check, the Mule and Awkward Side Boobs Singer are going to have to scramble to keep an apple in their claws.  Other than playing "me too" in the echo chamber of the Monster's Ass they had really nothing and pretty much showed that yet again tonight. 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I love that when Sonja admitted that it was at most five times she had been with Tom and she, is a known exaggerator so I am saying it was sex twice and she blew him once, it took the wind out of the Bethanny couch because they had all blew it up into something that it clearly never was and gone along with her needing to "process" the loss of her relationship.

Especially Carole, who handed Sonja the "lover" label to exaggerate with.  I'm glad Sonja mentioned that it was Carole that put that word in her mouth,

• Love 10

Bethenney is on WWHL right now, and I've never seen her look more unattractive.

I agree 100%.  It was bound to happen; when you're that ugly on the inside, it seeps through your pores.  And no amount of surgery can repair that, Bethenny.  

• Love 14