Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

^^

When Tom minimizes his relationships with the two other women, he does it out of galantry and out of respect for Luann.

who wants to get into details in the sordid minutia of one partners old relationships?

These women are either stupid or have only encountered nasty men.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 22
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am still perplexed at how much energy was wasted by these women on Tom and next week the discussion continues. 

The other women had NOTHING else going on this season.  Sonja, Ramona and Carole had absolutely nothing.  If Sonja and Ramona had not exaggerated (LIED) about the significance of their "relationships" with Tom, they'd have had absolutely nothing to say about anything because they did nothing all season.  Hell, even Bethy had nothing going on except her fibroids.

• Love 16

Also, I snark-respected the subtle camera / editing shade perfectly set in motion by Jules. At one point, she mentioned that the first step in combating an eating disorder is recognizing and admitting it (so true, for any addiction). Then the cameras quickly cut to Carole's and Beth's faces. Subtle shade for days!

9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Anybody else notice when Andy asked how many of them have met Dennis ,Ramona raised her hand immediately and Carole sat there for a moment then reluctantly raised her hand. Lol, Carole and her boy toy have been on vacation with Bethenny and Dennis! Wonder why she hesitated. Maybe she is having second thoughts about aligning herself with the evil demon Bethenny and the backlash it's getting her.  

I did notice. I'm tellin' ya', I'm definitely curious to see what tact Carole will choose, starting now.

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 17
14 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

^^

When Tom minimizes his relationships with the two other women, he does it out of galantry and out of respect for Luann.

who wants to get into details in the sordid minutia of one partners old relationships?

These women are either stupid or have only encountered nasty men.

I think they wanted Tom to behave like Harry Dubin, who had no issues telling anyone who would listen about his sex partners.  He in my opinion is a pig.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

3 times this season.  With about 23 NY episodes, each of the gals get about 3 appearances. I posted the number because there were many comments about how much more often she has been on WWHL this season than the other gals. It's interesting, because like so much else, it is just a perception that she is on more than the other gals. People notice when she is on because they dislike her more. Perception is the name of the game at the end of the day, and often gets thrown around like it is a fact. 

I agree, and also because she's so loud and persistent that she dominates the show.  Every time.  At the very end last night, Andy was standing in front of a seated Bethenny showing the Shotzy Paddle and even though we couldn't see Beth, she's still shrieking from the background..."ANDY, ANDY....I need one of those for my bar.  For my BAR.  ANDY!"  LOL

The actual stats for appearances during this season of WWHL is: (3 each) Bethenny, Carole, Dorinda, Sonja  (2 each) Jules  (1) Ramona, Lu. 

Based on Moaner and Lu only having 1 epi, I wonder if Andy will play Fairsies and put them on next week.

Who makes the most appearances?  Michael Rappaport.

• Love 10

Bethenny's bigoted attack on Jews is just simply reprehensible. I am not Jewish but I have many friends who are exactly like Jules. They try to keep kosher but are not perfect. They make mistakes and missteps. Someone mentioned Ziggy from New Jersey who also isn't prefect in her practice. That's just human. Who the Hell is Bethenny to characterize her as "bad for the Jews?" WTF?

The only thing that made me smile is when Dorinda told Carole she is old enough to be Adam's mother. What? She didn't say that? Well maybe she should.

Edited by Trooper York
Sorry I mixed up Hillary and Bethenny
  • Love 23
52 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Swap Yolanda Hadid for Jules. I would love to see Bethenny have her way with Yolanda.

I don't want to see Beth in nasty action again towards anyone.  Not Yolanda.  Not Brandi.  Nobody.  I'd have to stop watching.  I must be finally growing up because her kind of vitriol is just SO not entertaining.  I almost wrote: "is just SO not entertaining anymore." But I don't think it ever was entertaining - have we ever seen the likes of this kind of nastiness before? 

Seriously, I think she's topped Tamra's Naked Wasted. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Those tears over the apartment?  Ugh, I had to mute that shit cuz I was gonna vomit.  The tears & holding off choking sobs, when talking about the "relationship" with her mother?  Oh Bethenny, did you take some acting lessons before reunion?  You should have, hun.  I didn't buy this bullshit for a second.    You've already said many times you don't have a relationship with your mother because of your own choice not to.  God, you are such a liar, Bethenny!  Sure enough, if you do visit Momma Bernadette, it will only be to film it for next season, right?  So full of shit, Bethenny, it dribbles outta your ears.

Barf. Who would film themselves wandering their old apartment boo-hooing like that? So phony.

It's like Vicki on the OC. Yeah, bad stuff happened (injury/illness). But I'd feel more inclined to greater sympathy if either of them were genuine to begin with.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 20

I'm done with this.  I watched last night as if it were my job.  And not a good job, more like being ordered to clean out a bus-station toilet with my tongue.  Something that's supposed to be fun shouldn't feel like that.

If I want to watch a sociopath in action, I'll wait for the annual TruTV Ted Bundy retrospective.  At least he got what he deserved when all was said and done.

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

3 times this season.  With about 23 NY episodes, each of the gals get about 3 appearances. I posted the number because there were many comments about how much more often she has been on WWHL this season than the other gals. It's interesting, because like so much else, it is just a perception that she is on more than the other gals. People notice when she is on because they dislike her more. Perception is the name of the game at the end of the day, and often gets thrown around like it is a fact. 

How many of the other HW got to be the only WWHL guest like Bethenny and how many got to take over the Bravo NY HWs site?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'm done with this.  I watched last night as if it were my job.  And not a good job, more like being ordered to clean out a bus-station toilet with my tongue.  Something that's supposed to be fun shouldn't feel like that.

I am going to finish the season - the last reunion and lost footage if there is one.   I don't mind because I know that after that, I will never watch another appearance by Bethenny Frankel anywhere, including future seasons of RHONY.  She hijacked this season, but I will not sign on for another season of the Bethenny Frankel Show.

• Love 17

Bethenny started her career playing up the poor girl angle. She was always talking about how she was struggling to pay rent, and how she wasn't stuck up like the other women (she certainly pointed out Luann's superior attitude  a lot).  

Now she is laughing that Jules has a McMansion and that she has no money-she actually screamed that out during the show. 

I thought she felt like she is now great because she is rich, but she is now very willing to admit it. I guess all Bethenny's Skinny Girl fans should knows she looks down on them if they aren't rich. To her that is one of the worst things to be. 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I am going to finish the season - the last reunion and lost footage if there is one.   I don't mind because I know that after that, I will never watch another appearance by Bethenny Frankel anywhere, including future seasons of RHONY.  She hijacked this season, but I will not sign on for another season of the Bethenny Frankel Show.

No lost footage episode on the schedule.  Surprising, because that means the entire season really did hinge on Tom and Luann. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, shoegal said:

My favorite! Jules looked amazing and is handling herself well, she and Sonja are ruling the reunion IMO. I wish Jules would have "owned" (in HW) terms the age/menopause comments. If B gets called out for slut shaming, Jules shouldn't get a pass on her age shaming. I hate when people use age as a way to insult people.

What I wish is that Jules had doubled down on the age shaming and said they're all entirely too old to be acting like the cast of Gossip Girl.  

• Love 14

Before I read everyone's comments which I for sure will love I must say two things.

1) Carole being so goddamn sensitive about her age and insisting that JULES AND HER ARE OF THE SAME GENERATION?!!?!?!??!?!

Jules is an old Millennial or an extremely young Gen X.
Carole is a Baby Boomer.  A young Baby Boomer, but still.  

Read a book, Author.

2)  A million times this episode the same thing happened and it disgusted me. And Andy is the fucking biggest Bethenny kiss ass on the planet. Laughing at all of her DUMB, CRUEL jokes.

Other women:  You said incredibly mean things about X, Y, and Z on these days.
Bethenny:  What?  What did I say?  No I didn't. When?
Other women:  (Give plenty of clear-cut examples.)
Bethenny:  WELL BLAH BLAH BLAH (Totally not denying it, not accepting it, not apologizing for lying or for being wrong or for what she said, just JUSTIFYING IT.)

She lies as much as Trump.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 24

Since canceling most of my tv channels, I have one free show on Bravo left. I can't see using it for last night's screech fest, from what I have read. Is there a reunion part 3? Or does RHOC have more going on still, lol. 

I have to think (hope) karma catches up with Bethenny one of these days in a big way. She has been evil and awful to so many people.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Before I read everyone's comments which I for sure will love I must say two things.

1) Carole being so goddamn sensitive about her age and insisting that JULES AND HER ARE OF THE SAME GENERATION?!!?!?!??!?!

Jules is an old Millennial or an extremely young Gen X.
Carole is a Baby Boomer.  A young Baby Boomer, but still.  

Read a book, Author.

2)  A million times this episode the same thing happened and it disgusted me. And Andy is the fucking biggest Bethenny kiss ass on the planet. Laughing at all of her DUMB, CRUEL jokes.

Other women:  You said incredibly mean things about X, Y, and Z on these days.
Bethenny:  What?  What did I say?  No I didn't. When?
Other women:  (Give plenty of clear-cut examples.)
Bethenny:  WELL BLAH BLAH BLAH (Totally not denying it, not accepting it, not apologizing for lying or being wrong or what she said, just JUSTIFYING IT.)

She lies as much as Trump.

Because no one other than Bethenny can have an opinion! NO ONE!!!!!!!!  0057.gif  LOL

• Love 11

The whole scene with Bethenny walking room to room in her fabulous former apartment, were we supposed to feel sorry for her? Really? OMG, what an idiot.

How much did I love Jules yelling at Bethenny, "What is wrong with you?" so bluntly, it was like poetry.

Andy needs to step it up with the questions, they are not really that interesting so the answers are boring.

Dorinda may have her flaws but you have to hand it to her, she can shut things down in a nano second, a fantastic example was on the yacht at breakfast Ramona was crying and Dorinda asked why, when she found out the reason she stated that was stupid and we are not going to cry about that.  I would love to see her and Jules take Bethenny down, make her answer to things.  Unfortunately that means Bethenny will have to be on next season, deep sigh.

• Love 24

Overall impressions:

JULES looked lovely (some extra weight on her is a good thing) and was fairly articulate in expressing her thoughts.  I still think she's an airhead that says crazy things from time to time.

SONJA looked great and, while I think she's very ME ME ME, I DO feel bad that her supposed good friend LuAnn (of 8 years, who she's lived with) won't take her word or FEELINGS over the rotten Tom who's clearly a liar.  Blows my mind.

DORINDA annoyed me bigtime by not understanding what Carole was talking about regarding her Berkshires house and her deceased husband (justtttttt like she misread the "context" of when Carole spoke about the Apple in John's mouth in Reunion Part 1).  I don't believe Carole meant any ill will towards Dorinda or her deceased husband with that comment and Dorinda just CHOOSES to have a beef about it with her.  Dorinda is very guilty of misreading things that are said to/about her.  She did this with Heather last year, too.  She THAT sensitive???

LUANN is a nightmare.  SHE'S the delusional one.  It's fascinating how calm and cool she APPEARS as the other ladies sling arrows at her about Tom.  But the joke will ultimately be on HER when that marriage doesn't work out.  I would think she'd be mortified by her behavior this entire season.  And the women won't even have to say "I told you so"; it'll be obvious.

BETHENNY is a witch.  YES, she can be funny (I've always chuckled at her quick wit and talking heads).  Yes, I actually find myself agreeing with her on MANY things.  I wish she weren't so vile ... but that is what she is.  She looks like a witch, talks like one, acts like one.  Having said that ... I still think she was put in a bizarre situation regarding telling LuAnn about the Regency kissing photos and, while her timing in TELLING LuAnn about them wasn't ideal, I honestly think she felt bad and wouldn't want to be delivering that news to her worst enemy, no less a sort-of friend/co-worker in LuAnn.  I think she felt bad (ridiculous shaking/drinking aside) ... and I think LuAnn sucks for choosing to believe that Bethenny had some ulterior motive for not divulging the info to LuAnn earlier or the fact that she confided in the other girls beforehand.

RAMONA, I got nothing.  She didn't look her best.  And I LOL-ed in Reunion Part 1 at her happy/laughing/clapping moment when Sonja let loose with a zinger at Bethenny's expense. "Sonja-rita!!!"

CAROLE's face and hair looked pretty good but her dress, yikes.  If that's high fashion, you can have it.  She struggles to get a word in with this group.  I usually find what she says to be level-headed and measured.  But I think her alliance with Bethenny this season as a bit much.  They're both intelligent, good-with-a-word gals who obviously enjoy each other's company.  But she shouldn't go to the dark side.

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Andy needs to step it up with the questions, they are not really that interesting so the answers are boring.

Michael Rappaport might be interesting as a reunion host.  I've only watched him on WWHL once (last night) and Andy gave him several minutes to ask Beth any questions he wanted about this season.  He asked a few that I wanted to know the answers to.  But given some time to compose a good list, I think he wouldn't be afraid to get down to the nitty gritty. 

Andy also clearly likes him.  Based on the WWHL site, he's been a guest many, many times.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Wow, I always knew Carole was delusional but really thinks she's in the same generation as Jules and Adam.  She didn't look happy when her age came up and that brushing it off her shoulder motion told me that she really is bothered by it. Good, she's been such a bitch all season (actually since her 1st season). And btw Carole is not a mean girl she's a mean woman which is worse because she should have grown up and out of those behaviors years ago. Hopefully Adam will take her away on his handlebars never to return.

I guess we're not going to get reunion highlights from Carole's stellar season: dog shit in a cup, lying about her dog being a service dog, fawning over Adam and buying him expensive camera equipment, getting hung up on face time, bringing and unwanted terrarium, arguing over the plot of all things to a cookbook, not knowing how to work a blender, fostering a kitten, not grooming her dog for a photo shoot so the dog looked a mess, a stupid dog wedding and planning her break up with boy wonder. She really brought it this season. 

ETA: I agree with the posters that think her book was ghostwritten.

1000 likes for this on the money comment. You nailed it. 

How is it that Jules is leaving and this waste of space will return? When I see Carole I feel like I am watching the National Geographic Channel and seeing a documentary about one of those birds that eat the peanuts out of a hippo's shit. Enough already.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

And Carole you can shut the fuck about Adam!  That was last year.  Glad Luann wasn't about to give her the time of day to bring up her and boytoy.

Lu:  What are you babbling about over there?
Carole:  Excuse me?  Could you not be so disrespectful?
Lu:  Well, you were babbling. You were babbling, talking over me

haha :)  #facts

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 12

What I found disconcerting about Carole and Bethenny there is this idea that "they are just girlfriends talking" and talk about what girlfriends do-slamming their host and hostess on the way to their home.  No dumbasses you are on camera.  It is not appropriate or kind to keep ripping on Jules.  Oh we can talk smack about Dorinda's late husband being a ghost because it is just girlfriends talking and joking.  Carole and her simplistic "we all talk behind each others' backs," no Carole just isn't true.  Asking if someone is coming and the other person saying, "no she has a cold and is leaving for Aspen tomorrow," is not talking behind someone's back.  Saying that Luann is acting all Countessy, is talking behind someone's back, that she isn't taking the high road, she is on her high horse.  Holding little chat sessions to decide who goes and who doesn't go is another form of bethenny and her buddies for the moment base behavior.  It is on camera, you are actively excluding people. 

The other thing that bugged me, is Bethenny demanding that Luann call her "friends" a liar, Lie, lying, liar are strong terms.  One doesn't need to label someone with such a pejorative, people can have different recollections, assign different levels of importance.  Luann is not going to call her fiancé, or her friends liars just to suit Bethenny labels.

Even Ramona and her stupid article, which ran in conjunction with Ramona's press blitz for her flop of a book meant nothing.  Ramona's level of proof so far has been as big a flop as her book.  Here is a picture of someone's palm.  He was wooing me.  First he wooed her then he shooed her.  Ramona have some pride. 

There was a moment, when either Sonja lost track of her next delusion and said, "I don't want to hurt you Lu," and she walked over and gave Luann a hug and Luann said, she wanted Sonja happy and to get married.  Bethenny's comment, "what a weird universe."  So after trying to stir the shit that Luann's a bad person for not believing her friends. or Luann failing to take the bait and calling her friend a liar, Bethenny can't deal.  Sometimes you have to accept friends even if their perception is different than yours.

Supposition on my part, my guess is Tom has taken Sonja home and she has been to his home, I think Sonja gets so plastered she is not a suitable bed time companion.  I think the only reason Sonja settled on FIVE times, is it was the lowest number Andy threw out.

8 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Michael Rappaport might be interesting as a reunion host.  I've only watched him on WWHL once (last night) and Andy gave him several minutes to ask Beth any questions he wanted about this season.  He asked a few that I wanted to know the answers to.  But given some time to compose a good list, I think he wouldn't be afraid to get down to the nitty gritty. 

Andy also clearly likes him.  Based on the WWHL site, he's been a guest many, many times.

Michael Rappaport is a vile and disgusting pig of a human being.  Last time he was on WWHL with Melissa Gorga he decided it appropriate to have a conversation and tried to pull Joe Gorga in, about women's lady bits smelling like fish and how women he had been with that condition.  It was graphic and disgusting and Andy cut him off. 

Well just last night Andy finally gave him his phone number.  As a host-awful.  I think he has even less clarity of things than Andy and his goal is to make a funny.  Also he keeps talking and talking. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

How many of the other HW got to be the only WWHL guest like Bethenny and how many got to take over the Bravo NY HWs site?

I cannot speak for taking over the Bravo site, but off the top of my head, Teresa, LVP and Brandi have all been on alone. Maybe there are more? 

• Love 4

I think the only way to save this franchise is to bring Jill Zarin back. She is just about he only one who has the heft to fight Bethenny on her own ground.

I would love to hear Bethenny tell Jill she is not a "good Jew." Now that's entertainment.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I cannot speak for taking over the Bravo site, but off the top of my head, Teresa, LVP and Brandi have all been on alone. Maybe there are more? 

No, the whole HW franchise, just the NY HWs. LOL How many NY HWs got their own 1 on 1 WWHL with Andy this season? And I don't remember any HW, franchise wide, that got to take over their HW page on the Bravo home page, none, well, other than the special snowflake otherwise know as Bethenny.  LOL

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I think the only way to save this franchise is to bring Jill Zarin back. She is just about he only one who has the heft to fight Bethenny on her own ground.

I would love to hear Bethenny tell Jill she is not a "good Jew." Now that's entertainment.

Sadly, at this point even if they brought her back, I doubt Jill would go after her. She would be too afraid of loosing her Apple again and she would be afraid of viewer backlash. Also, she knows that Bethenny would spill any dirt on her/Bobby/family that Bethenny knows from their years of friendship without hesitation.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I would substitute Nene for Brandi as a soloist on WWHL and perhaps Kim Zolciak.   There was a whole series of vignettes   of a RH turning the  tables and interviewing Andy. 

There is definitely a bias wit Andy and Bethenny-he directly profits from her on Radio Andy.

• Love 3

I'm amazed and saddened that I used to like Carole.  I really thought she was that Carrie Bradshaw/Sex In The City "girl" and I was envious of her boho/author lifestyle.  Not any more.  I certainly hope she is able to get herself surgically removed from Bethenny's ass in the off-season.  (Maybe she can learn to properly enunciate "kitten" as well.) She did herself no favors but trying to interject and pipe in to defend Bethenny and her honor (neither of which were necessary.)  I thought it was rich that she felt it was okay to interrupt and even call LuAnn a bitch but when LuAnn interrupted her she had to tell LuAnn to not to be rude or something like that.  STFU, Carole. 

And yes, she was definitely bristled by the age comments.

While I think the age shaming by Jules during the season was wrong I kind of understand where she was coming from.  She was listening to some of these bitches make jabs at her body, her eating disorder, her lifestyle, her husband.  I get the frustration.  Not saying it's right but she basically did what the others were doing, just chose a different topic.

I never thought I would say this but the other ladies should have followed Ramona's lead.  Moaner told Lu that she was worried about her, there were red flags with Tom and she just wanted to be sure that Lu was okay.  THAT is what a friend does.  You tell her once, voice your concerns and then let it go.  

Bethenny attempting to slut shame Lu - -with Carole trying to get jabs in - - was painful.  I don't know what Lu is or was doing privately and it's really no one's business but hers. 

Seeing the phone footage of Bethenny walking thru her apartment was equally painful because it was so disingenuous.  Who, but Bethenny, has someone film them as they walk through an empty apartment?  Come on.

It's been said by others but Sonja and Tom hooking up 5 times over 10 years?  That's all it is - - hooking up when no one else is available and not even on the regular.  Not a FWB and certainly not a lover.  All I could think of while watching this back and forth on Tom was that he would watch the reunion and his head would get larger and larger.  These ladies are acting as if Tom is the only single male left in NY that's alive.  

I thought Jules handled herself well and looked good.  It drove me crazy that Bethenny claimed that Jules came on this show in order to divorce Michael and then she kept saying that since they were getting divorced, obviously what she said was true.  No, it's not.  Yes, they are getting divorced but that certainly doesn't prove that Jules came on the show for that.  Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.  Maybe she came on the show as a way to get some income, knowing her marriage was going downhill.  Or maybe as a free marketing ploy for her business.  Does it really matter?  Bethenny of all people certainly shouldn't judge on that.

I get why Dorinda was upset with Carole over the Richard/ghost comment.  I don't think it was the fact that she said it, it was the fact that she said it to Bethenny and it came off as a critical remark, or a way to show that Dorinda is nutty.  Given that Carole initially wanted to demolish her kitchen entirely from her apartment because she doesn't cook, she has no room to speak of anyone else being nutty. 

• Love 23
26 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

She mom'd up and told B we're done talking, I said what I said.  (™ Leneithia Leakes)

one of my all time favorite lines!

Also thought Dorinda, when she was putting it to B was like my other fave Nene line: "This ain't Phaedra Luann!"

• Love 12

Does anyone know if part 3 is going to include John, Tom and Adam?  Guessing Jule's soon to be ex won't be on. 

Just curious.   On the other hand, maybe Harry Dubin will show for Sonja.  Can't you just hear it?  'Harry, this is Lu.  You remember Lu, don't you, Harry?'

Sorry, I'm just blabbing...

• Love 3

Who the Hell is Bethenny to characterize her as "bad for the Jews?" WTF?

Has Bethenny even declared herself to be Jewish? (I never watched her talk show or Bethenny Ever After [Or For A Year or Two].) Why the big shpilkes? I thought she was the product of a mixed-faith marriage. Anyway, I tune into these shows to see women living a life I have no clue about, and the $2K potty trainer fit the bill for me. I never in a million years would think that "all Jews" do that, so I'm not sure where Bethenny's coming from.

Besides, where was she when her ex-BFF Jill Zarin blew $16K on a handbag? I don't remember her saying that that conspicuous consumption was "bad for the Jews."

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly, at this point even if they brought her back, I doubt Jill would go after her. She would be too afraid of loosing her Apple again and she would be afraid of viewer backlash. Also, she knows that Bethenny would spill any dirt on her/Bobby/family that Bethenny knows from their years of friendship without hesitation.

That good be true but Jill would have some ready made allies if she came on board. Luann and Jill would make a formidable team vs. Bethenny and Carole. The dynamic would change.  The dirt that Bethenny has is balanced by the dirt that Jill has so it is a mutually assured destruction thingy. Jill could certainly peel off Sonja and Ramona. Dorinda would be a wild card and might be the balance of power.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, BookElitist said:

Bethenny has imbibed more than a snootful of egoism, become drunken with curiously baseless spite, vomited wild somewhat demented accusations, and exhibited a form akin to delirium tremens by seeing nemeses everywhere... desperate to be worshipped as some semblance of a 'god-thing'.  

For Bethenney™,  this is all a stage. She is but a walking shadow; a narcissistic character that struts and frets her hour upon this BRAVO stage. Unfortunately, we will hear much more. Lately, playing the cruel idiot, SHE is full of sound and fury signifying (absolutely) nothing.    ?   ✨

I deem your diagnosis to be a fair representation of the patient.

The physical manifestation of the symptoms is an Acute Cranial Inversion with some Audio Leakage as a result.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I thought Dorinda got Carole but good.  When Dorinda said she never had a chance to get close to Carole this season because of Bethenny?  Man, she nailed it.  She said Carole never showed up anywhere that Bethenny wasn't in attendance also.  Hmmmmm.  Great point, Dorinda.  Carole rolled her eyes like a 12 year old and said that wasn't true.  But everyone there knew it was true.  When Satan Andy read a comment (supposedly from a viewer) of how being around Bethenny has turned her into a mean girl, she said sarcastically she loves the mean girl comments & she rolled her eyes again like a 12 year old.

My point is, Carole never effectively countered these comments about how she's morphed into Bethenny's sidekick/follower & how it has effected & changed her demeanor & how she's perceived on the show -- to viewers & the other cast members.

Bethenny defended the mean girl shit they did to Jules, when they abruptly left her brunch & had made snide/nasty comments about Jules the whole time they were there -- as just doing the stuff good girlfriends do.  Really?  Some defense for being nasty & shitty to Jules, Bethenny.  Uh, except it's NO defense at all -- for Bethenny or Carole.  They were both nasty, shitty & cruel to Jules.

What I don't get is where Carole fits in with Bethenny's horribleness.  Is Carole really OK (as Bethenny clearly is) with being labeled a horrible person? 

Carole strikes me as someone who has never wanted to be on this show, yet here we are 4 seasons in with her. Is she a mean girl? I'm not sure she started off that way, but she definitely gave me vibes from the start that she's stingy from the standpoint of someone who doesn't seem to care to find a connection with people outside her very tight circle. I think she hates being on the show and gloms onto that one person she's actually developed a relationship with. It helped that Bethenny and Heather were utra alphas, so that Carole didn't have to exert herself and fell into the easy role of being a follower. Being a follower of Heather wasn't flattering but geez it looked pretty great next to what she's become with B. 

Edited by msblossom
Grammar
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Loving the posts.

Winner of the night:  It's a tie between Jules and Dorinda.

Best lines:  Lu saying to Carole when Carole interrupts her - what are you blabbering about?  Jules to Beth - what is wrong with you?  Sonja in response to Andy's question about how many times she had sex with Tom in ten years - five.

Most stupid and desperate attempt at a put down - Beth saying that Jules isn't representing Jews.  Did Jules say she was?

Worst crying attempt:  phone video of Beth going back to her old apartment.

Best zinger:  Dorinda saying to Carole she's old enough to be Jules' mother.

Most stupid revelation of 'evidence':  Ro pulling out the picture and some article.  Beth still wins overall for calling her boyfriend's daughter.

If I wasn't at work I'd be rolling on the floor laughing.  I'm going to print this out and post it on my wall or something. I don't know.  I just love it.  I would purchase it.  

A month or so back I was defending Sonja and I still will.  Because I don't want anyone to tell me how to feel about past f* buddies or their potential future marriages.  I was thinking something like 10-20 times over 10 years.  That's kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda what I thought what Sonja meant when she went on and on.

But you know what, instead of backtracking on defending Sonja, I just now kinda feel bad for her.  I mean she's that sensitive and fragile of a woman that she only apparently had sex with Tom 5 times and this whole thing hurt her so much.  Now instead of putting my fists up and defending her all, YAS, EMPOWERED QUEEN, I just feel sad!  No shade to Sonja.  I still say she should do hers..... 

1 time, 5 times, 50 times, whatever, that's Sonja's life experience and she can have whatever feelings she has.

I'm younger than Jules and I could have a teenager by now.  I know this because I can do math and I have peers who have teens for children.  This is reality.  I face that.  Carole embarrassed herself.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I knew this was coming I said it years ago....when Bethenny bottoms out and is revealed she will haul her mother out for the Betheny Reconciles With Her Mother sympathy tour. I figured it would be to save her talk show but nope, she is dangling it for a big contract for next season to have it filmed. I'd bet on it. 

Hmmm, so the spinoff is "Dances with Wolves"?

It's all about her early family life -Michael J Fox can reprise his Teen Wolf role as Beth's father?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

No lost footage episode on the schedule.  Surprising, because that means the entire season really did hinge on Tom and Luann. 

Could also mean the lost footage makes Bethenny look even worse than she already does LOL.  

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

Has Bethenny even declared herself to be Jewish? (I never watched her talk show or Bethenny Ever After [Or For A Year or Two].) Why the big shpilkes? I thought she was the product of a mixed-faith marriage. Anyway, I tune into these shows to see women living a life I have no clue about, and the $2K potty trainer fit the bill for me. I never in a million years would think that "all Jews" do that, so I'm not sure where Bethenny's coming from.

Besides, where was she when her ex-BFF Jill Zarin blew $16K on a handbag? I don't remember her saying that that conspicuous consumption was "bad for the Jews."

A few years back on WWHL, when Bethenny was a guest, Andy made reference to Bethenny being Jewish.  She corrected him and said I am nothing.  My father was Jewish and my mother converted to marry him, but my step-father was Catholic.  I don't practice anything and mentioned Bryn was baptized Catholic. So I guess Bethenny is now embracing a return to her Jewish roots since she has a coupled up with a married Jewish man.   

• Love 17