Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

It's really getting crowded up in Beth's rear end.  Along with Andy and others, now we have that Rappaport guy on WWHL.  TPTB are trying way too hard along with filtering the questions asked of Beth on the shows (the reunion and WWHL). 

And the poll question was who was dressed the best????  Really? 

• Love 21

I suspect she has had botox injected in her jawline.  And pretty much everywhere else.  but botox doesn't adjust chins or eyes or temples or cheeks or remove the actual definition of a jawline like she used to have and was a jaw Samson could have used to wipe out the entire Philistine nation.  When she got her first boob job, horror that it was, and she paraded for the tabloids in poorly chosen bikinis to show them off even as the rest of her was rivaling Jules thinness, that jaw was front and center.  And no amount of relaxing the muscles or freezing them to prevent grinding and clenching is going to change the actual shape of that jaw. 

The only way the Monster has the face she does with some "medically" needed botox is if they injected it with a jackhammer and pavement blaster.

• Love 24

Wow, Moaner is really useless at this reunion, ain't she?  She chimed in something incoherent about Dorinda, which mostly got lost, & then she said Dennis thinks Bethenny is "amusing" when she makes nasty-ass comments -- as she did to Jules behind her back all season long.  Um, OK, Moaner, thanks for sharing & contributing & confirming that Dennis is as big an asshole as Bethenny is.  We needed you badly to do that for us, Moaner.  Now what else have ya got to offer us, Moaner?  I gotta tell ya, hun, those extensions are looking ratty, silly, dopey & distracting in a bad way.

I know Satan Andy is nuts about Moaner, but the sad fact is they really could boot her at this point because she's got nothing going on.  Come to think of it -- who in this group does have anything going on?  The only one I'm interested in is Jules -- and that's pretty much it.

So the cliff-hangers are whether Bethenny comes back for another season & whether Lu marries Tom?  Meh, what shitty cliff-hangers.  We know the answer to both.  Of course Bethenny will be back.  Any doubt?  There shouldn't be.  Ratings are decent & Satan Andy loves her.  Sure, he showed a tiny bit of disgust & contempt last ep, but that seems to have vanished.  Guess partners in hell look out for one another.  Any doubt Lu is gonna marry Tom?  There shouldn't be.  She married one philanderer for dough, what's another one?

• Love 13

Carole, it was lovely having you on the show. Enjoy the parting gift.

I mean her role this season was really more a friend of a friend of a HW instead of a "housewife".

Edited by rags
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, BananaRama said:

No, I think she genuinely loves Tom and she couldn't stop loving him that easily.  What I think I am trying to say is that if she changes her mind and gives in to all the pressure and decides to not marry him, she can stop the others from rubbing it in her face by letting everyone know that she is heartbroken and anything bad that they have to say about Tom will just hurt her more.

I think it all depends on how long she lets it go on, and how much she throws accusations at the others. She could get lots of sympathy when she comes to her senses, unless she continues to call everyone else liars and accuses them of trying to ruin her life. If she doesn't do too much damage before she realizes it is Tom who will actually ruin her life, she will be fine and everyone will rally around her. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

It is one thing to thing to scratch your head over whether Jules is indeed keeping kosher. It is another to call her a bad Jew and a bad example for Jews on national tv when your ass ain't Jewish yourself B.

This was so desperate and pathetic on Bethenny's part, I couldn't believe it, even for her.   She was grasping at straws. 

And how many times did she say "I can say whatever I want" - she should have followed it up with "and if I don't get to say it here, my buddy Andy will let me say it on WWHL." 

And I had absolutely no sympathy for her during her crying tour, conveniently filmed by one of her minions and time stamped, I'm sure.  

Sick of hearing about Tom's lies. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.  And if you lead the horse to water 100 times and it still won't drink, at some point you have to move on.  LuAnn is not going to admit that Tom lied.  That simple. 

Truthfully, I couldn't wait for it to end.  I thought it was almost over at one point, and I saw it was only 9:30 and we still had 1/2 hour to go. 

• Love 24
10 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think it all depends on how long she lets it go on, and how much she throws accusations at the others. She could get lots of sympathy when she comes to her senses, unless she continues to call everyone else liars and accuses them of trying to ruin her life. If she doesn't do too much damage before she realizes it is Tom who will actually ruin her life, she will be fine and everyone will rally around her. 

I can't seriously entertain the idea that any of those harpies will be there for Luann in any capacity except with a thousand " we told you so".

• Love 22
2 hours ago, msblossom said:

Yes, one would think. She does herself no favors by overexposing herself and appearing on WWHL. She's so jacked up, overly animated, lying through her teeth and protesting too much.

She has been on three times, as has been Dorinda and Sonja (I didn't look at anyone else, but they might have been on 3 times as well). Doesn't look like she has gotten any more exposure than the rest of them. Someone else will get the episode after the final reunion, which is always a big one. 

• Love 11

Sigh....I used to look forward to the reunions. Now...not so much. 

Do believe Sonja is now downplaying the number of times with Tom. Do believe they should let LuLu do/think what she wants.  Also believe that the majority of this is Bravo-created storyline.  And a sucky one at that.   Also believe that Tom/LuLu told both Dorinda/Sonja that there would be no wedding for them or friendship with Lu if they didn't fall in line with their stories.  All I can say is they must think this wedding is going to be the event of the year.  Or Lu's friendship is a one of a kind for Sonja/Dorinda and neither would be able to continue their life without it.  SMH

LuLu comes across as so fake to me.  Also was it my imagination?  It seemed the 'I'm getting married' glow wasn't there.

Would watch every word I'd say to Dorinda.  

Jules has a long way to go to fit in.

Still like Carole.  When she gets a chance to talk it feels real.  

Ramona is different now.  Is she drinking or not?

Bethenny will dial back if she returns is my bet.  She did her job.   She's got everybody talking about her all the time.  It goes to Bravo's way of thinking.  Positive or negative doesn't matter.  Just keep them talking.

Have a feeling these women spend a major part of their day planning exactly what to say to trump the other ladies and it comes off that way. 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

This recap mentions how Bethenny was asked if she thinks there would ever be an altercation on a NY reunion.  Bethennny says if she didn't have a business she would have grabbed Luann by the throat.  I saw this part on WWHL and I just remember thinking...uh, what about your daughter?  She didn't grab Luann by her throat because she's worried about her business.  No mention of her daughter.  How's that for parenting?  

• Love 23
10 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

All Bethenny says is "I can say what I want!!!!" - well sure, if you want to come across as an unfeeling pitbull of a bitch.  She is the most vile person of all the HW shows - she's ugly to everybody but everybody should feel sorry for her because she was "raised by wolves".  It's all about Bethenny all the time.  I can't stand her.

And also, what the fuck is wrong with Carole Radziwill - such a Bethenny follower and such a bitch.  

I view Carole as being true to herself in that she looks to a strong personality to "follow."  She seems to be most comfortable in that environment.  When she first came on the show, she was called Heather's shadow and there were many complaints that she was just Heather's echo chamber.  Now she has again latched on to the most assertive person on the show.  She just goes along for the ride and doesn't have to do as much "work" as the other women.

Like it or now, I think Carole is just the same as she ever was.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, rehoboth said:

I view Carole as being true to herself in that she looks to a strong personality to "follow."  She seems to be most comfortable in that environment.  When she first came on the show, she was called Heather's shadow and there were many complaints that she was just Heather's echo chamber.  Now she has again latched on to the most assertive person on the show.  She just goes along for the ride and doesn't have to do as much "work" as the other women.

So because she attached to the main bitch on the show, she decided to morph into one?

I am starting to believe that she never wrote that book.

• Love 22

Dorinda really did get away with murder last night. Everyone was pretty easy on her. Carole tried to argue the point about her never going anywhere without Beth (we saw it 3 times, and who knows how many more times there were with the footage we didn't see), but she just gave up trying to make her point. I wish she would have worked harder at it. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

I can't seriously entertain the idea that any of those harpies will be there for Luann in any capacity except with a thousand " we told you so".

You are probably right. Just putting myself in their shoes (I never would be), it would be hard to not say it every time I saw her after she called me a liar. I am starting to wonder if this isn't a big part of the reason Lu will go through with it and find a way to make it work no matter what. The thought that the others would be able to gloat a little bit after her ridiculous and sad display. 

• Love 6

I fell out in laughter twice last night. I guffawed when Bethenny was doing her Sarah Bernhardt schtick, sobbing and staggering around her empty apartment WHILE AN INTERN RECORDED IT, and when it was revealed that Sonja only slept with HER LOVER FIVE TIMES IN 10 YEARS.  Talk about the mother lode of unintentional comedy gold.

I'm glad Jules got a chance to say her piece, but she needs to avoid using her situation for sympathy or to shut down her critics. A simple STFU will suffice.

But there will never be consequences. Not as long as Andy is calling the shots. He has chosen his team. He is Team Bethenny. 

I hope Bethenny isn't fooled into thinking Andy "likes" her. He's using her for ratings, just like he uses all the outrageous housewives. I don't think he cares for many women at all, at least not those who debase themselves by behaving badly on reality TV.

ETA: has it occurred to Bethenny that, even as she has lambasted her mother, Bethenny is turning into her mother? I don't know how much of Bethenny's obnoxious behavior Brynn is exposed to, but if it's a lot, then we have a Petri dish for generation 3.

And, Luann's being stubborn. She's been ganged up on by the other housewives, who aren't trying to "help" her, they're trying to humiliate her, and she refuses to back down for that reason. She may end the engagement later.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It sounds like Bethenny is unhinged.  Clearly there is something very wrong with her.  If I were her ex-husband, I would be looking into re-opening any custody agreements.  Just send the judge all the tapes.

Andy asked people to tweet him questions for Bethenny and the other guy on WWHL last night.  Here is a link to the responses-   I doubt very many made the air LOL.

https://twitter.com/Andy/status/773687368528171008

• Love 11
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

This was so desperate and pathetic on Bethenny's part, I couldn't believe it, even for her.   She was grasping at straws. 

And how many times did she say "I can say whatever I want" - she should have followed it up with "and if I don't get to say it here, my buddy Andy will let me say it on WWHL." 

And I had absolutely no sympathy for her during her crying tour, conveniently filmed by one of her minions and time stamped, I'm sure.  

Sick of hearing about Tom's lies. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.  And if you lead the horse to water 100 times and it still won't drink, at some point you have to move on.  LuAnn is not going to admit that Tom lied.  That simple. 

Truthfully, I couldn't wait for it to end.  I thought it was almost over at one point, and I saw it was only 9:30 and we still had 1/2 hour to go. 

And then they reminded us that there's a part 3! I swear "Who Shot J.R." didn't even need this many episodes. This reunion shit is not some cliffhanger that needs to be spread out over weeks.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Lady Grump said:

I watched her talk show exactly one time. A Black female entrepreneur happened to be the guest. During the women's segment, apropos of nothing, Beth blurted out something to the effect of, "See! And she's not even looking for a handout!" Out. Of. Nowhere. I remember thinking, "Oh, OK. So that's who you are. Got it."

Wow.  There are no words. SMH.

• Love 14

Wow, I always knew Carole was delusional but really thinks she's in the same generation as Jules and Adam.  She didn't look happy when her age came up and that brushing it off her shoulder motion told me that she really is bothered by it. Good, she's been such a bitch all season (actually since her 1st season). And btw Carole is not a mean girl she's a mean woman which is worse because she should have grown up and out of those behaviors years ago. Hopefully Adam will take her away on his handlebars never to return.

I guess we're not going to get reunion highlights from Carole's stellar season: dog shit in a cup, lying about her dog being a service dog, fawning over Adam and buying him expensive camera equipment, getting hung up on face time, bringing and unwanted terrarium, arguing over the plot of all things to a cookbook, not knowing how to work a blender, fostering a kitten, not grooming her dog for a photo shoot so the dog looked a mess, a stupid dog wedding and planning her break up with boy wonder. She really brought it this season. 

ETA: I agree with the posters that think her book was ghostwritten.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 24
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She has been on three times, as has been Dorinda and Sonja (I didn't look at anyone else, but they might have been on 3 times as well). Doesn't look like she has gotten any more exposure than the rest of them. Someone else will get the episode after the final reunion, which is always a big one. 

Three times this season? Last night I google imaged: Bethenny and WWHL and I counted at least dozen appearances over the years.

1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I knew this was coming I said it years ago....when Bethenny bottoms out and is revealed she will haul her mother out for the Betheny Reconciles With Her Mother sympathy tour. I figured it would be to save her talk show but nope, she is dangling it for a big contract for next season to have it filmed. I'd bet on it. 

I said that, too, and really thought it would be during the talk show debacle. 

A reunion with Bernadette would be what Beth's whole story line over all these years has been leading up to.  Fine.  Get it over with and then go away.  Maybe that's another reason Beth is so pissed at her mother.  Perhaps she turned Beth down for the talk show and she'll turn her down for a televised reunion.  If that's the case, Bryn will never get to meet her grandmother.

Beth said last night on WWHL that she will definitely get her mother and Bryn together because "It's the right thing to do."  Sure it is, hun.  As long as you can make a buck off it.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, rehoboth said:

Yes, Heather is a strong personality but Carole didn't morph into her the way she has Bethenny IMO. Carole never hesitated to correct Heather and visa versa, something we haven't seen with/between Bethenny/Carole. Heather/Carole friendship was a 2 way friendship but the Bethenny/Carole friendship is all Bethenny controlled. Oh, just a side note, Carole's friendship with CBK was much like her Bethenny friendship.

34 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

It sounds like Bethenny is unhinged.  Clearly there is something very wrong with her.  If I were her ex-husband, I would be looking into re-opening any custody agreements.  Just send the judge all the tapes.

Andy asked people to tweet him questions for Bethenny and the other guy on WWHL last night.  Here is a link to the responses-   I doubt very many made the air LOL.

https://twitter.com/Andy/status/773687368528171008

Nope, he did not ask her these questions. I wish he would have asked the one about Carole/Adam. That if she had photos of Adam kissing another woman, would she tell the others first and then tell Carole about "on camera"! LOL

• Love 8

Three times this season? Last night I google imaged: Bethenny and WWHL and I counted at least dozen appearances over the years.

So technically this season of WWHL started Monday of this week.  And I agree I haven't seen Bethenny more than the other housewives.  I think his 'guest canceled last minute call' are his friends like Kelly Rippa.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

ETA: I agree with the posters that think her book was ghostwritten.

I'm happy that this is finally allowed to be said.  In season's past, mention of Carole possibly having a ghost writer were met with much vehemence. MUCH.  It was her "livelihood", her "craft".  How dare any one question it??  "Her blogs are so beautiful...so eloquent.  Her book has the same voice."  Blah.

I think these shows have, unfortunately, shown us that since NOTHING is off limits to the HWS to talk about, why should it be off limits to us? We rake all the other HWs over the coals but for some reason, (perhaps because she was HRH Holla's sidekick?) Carole's writing was usually off limits. Until now.

There are at least 2 NYC posters who work in publishing, here, who said that the word on the street was that she had help. I'm going with that. 

• Love 21

I thought that Vulture recap was everything. And it absolutely sounded like B. Moylan wrote it. 

Bethenny sure proved herself to be a nasty beast last night. But what else is new? And that little snippet of her running around her apartment shrieking like a banshee? My eyes rolled so far into the back of my head, they haven't come down yet (excuse the spelling mistakes!) I mean, I cannot with her.  I really and sincerely hope she doesn't come back next season.

It really does bum me out that Carole has become her BFF on the show.  Because I still - much to the contrary of public opinion - don't think she's a terrible person at her core.  I mean, she's barely said 2 words on these past 2 reunion episodes but she STILL gets labeled a bitchy mean girl because .....?  Guilty by association I guess. Oh well.   

Also, I'd just like to point out that they are all old enough to be Jules mother.  With the exception of Bethenny I suppose.  But I suppose that's not as satisfying as seeing Carole get age-shamed.  Again. 

10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Over a ten year period, Sonja and Tom only slept together 5 times? That ain't a lover girl. That is a biennial dick in a box - open in case of emergency.

Seriously.  I'm dead.  Posting from beyond the grave.  Will send a helium balloon down to communicate from now on.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I'm happy that this is finally allowed to be said.  In season's past, mention of Carole possibly having a ghost writer were met with much vehemence. MUCH.  It was her "livelihood", her "craft".  How dare any one question it??  "Her blogs are so beautiful...so eloquent.  Her book has the same voice."  Blah.

I think these shows have, unfortunately, shown us that since NOTHING is off limits to the HWS to talk about, why should it be off limits to us? We rake all the other HWs over the coals but for some reason, (perhaps because she was HRH Holla's sidekick?) Carole's writing was usually off limits. Until now.

There are at least 2 NYC posters who work in publishing, here, who said that the word on the street was that she had help. I'm going with that. 

I thought it was far too suspicious how she freaked out and just wouldn't let it go when Aviva suggested it. She became unhinged and almost violent (the staircase showdown). Now I am convinced.

Also, multiple housewives have written books, some more than one, yet this best selling author can't even get a cookbook together? Even the one line she wrote and then read ad nauseum was ridiculous and childish. 

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 18
9 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Luann may not be Mother Theresa, but she makes her own adult choices to live how she wants to. If she screwed all of Manhattan per Bethenny, so what?  If she's decided it's more important to be married to a player than to acknowledge his dodgy past, that's on her.  That decision isn't hurting anyone of her cast mates (yes, that means YOU  Miss Five Fucks) or society in general.  Her kids are grown and won't be treating Tom as a father figure, so they aren't affected either.  So, it is no one's business but Lu & Tom's. Why Bethenny has such a hard on about Luann is beyond me.  She keeps harping on Lu's sex-tivities and what a horrible, evil person Lu is.  I'm not seeing it.  Lu didn't handle the Carole/Adam thing well and went off the rails at some imagined slight to her niece's honor.  So, B can be resentful of that on her BFF Carole's behalf, but it doesn't explain the deep seated hatred  or B's campaign to destroy Luann.

The thing is, Lu does acknowledge Tom has "a past."  She has said it before and last night she said, "He has a past, I have a past...." and then, of course, Bethy piped up and said he was a player.  She's just not going to dump him for that.

In any case, yes, Bethy and the others think Lu is such a horrible plastic fuck doll, so I don't get why they think they can play the "he's a player and not good enough for you" card.  Which is it?  Is Lu a slutty whorish plastic fuck doll liah, or is Lu too good for Tom?   

• Love 20
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Very annoyed Jules is not coming back (and of course she wouldn't be, having made Bethenny look like the wad of fly-spotted gum she really is -- tasteless and all chewed up -- plus I liked her. Kiss of death right there, Jules! Pro tip: move to Beverly Hills. Suck up to Vanderpump. New season in a new city by 2018).

Swap Yolanda Hadid for Jules. I would love to see Bethenny have her way with Yolanda. Jules would be a nice fit for BH.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

And Bethenny's treatment of Jules was text book bullying.  She belittled Jule's short husband (at their 1st meeting) by suggesting he dress as R2-D2 for Halloween.  Then through the rest of the season, she disparaged Jule's marriage, her home, her parenting, her intelligence, her eating disorder and her religious practices all on camera.  Bethenny will do whatever it takes to remain Alpha dog (wolf?) of her TV pack. Ramona, Carole & Sonja have all tucked their tails under and follow their leader. Dorinda has been mostly spared because that woman can bare her fangs enough to make B. think twice about getting into it with her.  Apparently Jules didn't get the memo to act as submissive as possible around B.  Bethenny took Jule's lack of kowtowing as a challenge to her dominance and went in for the kill.  Congrats, Bethenny.  You managed to chase another human being out of your life.

God.  No one is safe from this banshee's behavior.  Please let her have one shred of control towards her daughter because the teenage years are a-comin'.  I consider myself a good mom, a former Kindergarten teacher with the patience of a saint. I'm calm and live in a harmonious environment.  But man, was my teenage son able to crank me up sometimes.  I've had those moments I wasn't proud of, yelling at him, ready to ground him for LIFE if one more word came out of his mouth during one of our little Fuss 'n' Discusses.  They were few but they were there.  When Beth screamed at Kelly, "GO TO SLEEP" with that demon face, all I could think of was her poor, unborn child who was destined to this unhinged mother.  A mother who was, likely, verbally attacked in her teen years (because Lord knows Beth also knew how to push buttons) and will continue the cycle.  Hope not.

Last bolding.  Exactly how she does it. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 18

5 fucks in 10 years? Sit down and shut up Sonya. Enough with your hurt feelings and melancholy memories. 

So now Ramona gets the edit of being a good, caring, loving person and friend. No, she's just very smart. She knows she has no reason to be on the show any longer so she's going to crawl up the ass of the person that can benefit her the most. 

What is so different about Lu's rediculous relationship and Bethenny's relationship that nobody is allowed to question? Dennis wants to jump in head first and get married. After only being divorced a short while to someone he was married to for 23 yrs? Yea, no red flags there. 

Anybody else notice when Andy asked how many of them have met Dennis ,Ramona raised her hand immediately and Carole sat there for a moment then reluctantly raised her hand. Lol, Carole and her boy toy have been on vacation with Bethenny and Dennis! Wonder why she hesitated. Maybe she is having second thoughts about aligning herself with the evil demon Bethenny and the backlash it's getting her.  

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I thought that Vulture recap was everything. And it absolutely sounded like B. Moylan wrote it. 

He has the byline, so I'm assuming he did write it.

I wonder how the other HW's and Andy for that matter, feel about Bethenny bringing up cocaine use again on WWHL.  I know if I was a cast member I would be furious at the allegations - (as furious as the Queen was when her intergrity was questioned because she was accused of seeing a married man).

It's not something that should be tossed around because it can have very serious consequences. 

I know it will never happen but I so wish that the others would unite and refuse to film with her next season.  What would Bravo did, get rid of all of them, and then expect people to buy into that they're not catering to Bethenny?   But since at least 2 of them are so far up her butt they would have to be surgically removed, I can forget that dream.

• Love 13
39 minutes ago, ryebread said:

3 times this season.  With about 23 NY episodes, each of the gals get about 3 appearances. I posted the number because there were many comments about how much more often she has been on WWHL this season than the other gals. It's interesting, because like so much else, it is just a perception that she is on more than the other gals. People notice when she is on because they dislike her more. Perception is the name of the game at the end of the day, and often gets thrown around like it is a fact. 

• Love 12

I don't think Luann handled herself well, but she did remain loyal to Tom.  No matter how much heat she got she was not going to call her fiancé a liar, or say he lied about fairly trivial matters. Number of encounters but not the nature of the relationship.  My guess is Luann, who is fairly egocentric, does not want to spend her time with Tom yapping and vetting Ramona and Sonja relationships.  My guess is the same is true about Luann's past loves and the other women in Tom's lives.  Luann and Tom want their relationship to be about them.  Call them self-absorbed, call self-center, egomaniacs.  I just think the others wanted to crowd their lives with the past is not really coming from a good place.

To me what was frustrating with the Luann exchange, is no matter how many times she said it these women refuse to acknowledge that Tom and Luann's relationship is not a Q&A about their past loves, dates and friends with benefits.  She has said to the press to the others, she does not care about what happened, "Before Lu".   

-Sonja angry because she wanted Tom to take her out for coffee, instead of a Dear John text

-Ramona met Tom on a Monday and they were finished their whirlwind dating cycle before the weekend.  I don't know if the place with the flowers, was an additional night or part of the one of the other night's.  At some point Ramona got dumped by Tom and she seems to leave that detail out.   I am guessing Tom was her last viable date.  I do find it odd in a period of four days, Ramona managed to cross paths with both Carole and Bethenny with Tom. I know the UES is small but how is it theses paths have never crossed before.

-The uncertainty if Luann was really staying with Sonja when the Tom bomb came about-or when he dropped the bomb on Sonja.  I am guessing Luann is protecting the fourth wall and the staying with Sonja was a bit of poetic license on behalf of production.  

Because it is a reality show there seems to be this expectation that Luann and Tom are somehow deficient in their relationship because they don't focus on Sonja and Ramona.  Healthier relationships don't dwell in the past or focus on other idiots.   

Perhaps these women don't realize that name calling is not Luann's thing, and the last thing she wants to do is call her man a liar.  Pushing her to do so is a waste of energy. 

I am still perplexed at how much energy was wasted by these women on Tom and next week the discussion continues. 

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

I thought it was far too suspicious how she freaked out and just wouldn't let it go when Aviva suggested it. She became unhinged and almost violent (the staircase showdown). Now I am convinced.

Also, multiple housewives have written books, some more than one, yet this best selling author can't even get a cookbook together?

I was suspicious because I just think she's lazy. Based on her blogs and the Widow's Guide she's not that talented, imo. I don't know what the shame is to admit that she had some help with What Remains.  I respect the work she's done in the past but, in between WR and WG there wasn't much and since WG, nothin'.

Going off topic, here, so I'll stop but always willing to discuss in her thread.

• Love 5