Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Christina said:

I wish I had read this thread before suffering through that two hours waiting for it to improve. Shaun is an awful interviewer and the combined level of childishness on that stage may have actually made me dumber. 

I still can't muster sympathy for Anfisa (or Jorge). She's young, yes, but finds nothing wrong with her behavior and kept blaming her actions on Jorge. She is in love with money and will be gone the first time someone else flashes an expensive purse at her. She admits she is waiting for her Green Card. She admits she won't be there without money. She admits that she doesn't regret trashing his phone or keying his car. I think she expected that she would have attention from everyone, not just Jorge, and when that didn't happen, she became unhappy. Sorry, Anfisa. You are not all that and in fact, you are mean.

Seriously not watching another season of Nicole and Azan. Probably not watching another season anyway, but Nicole fills me with frustration and Azan needs to walk away. He doesn't like her, let alone love her, and at this point, she will not call it off so that leaves it up to him. 

Glad we didn't have to sit through Narkiya making excuses for Lowo. I am hopeful that she has called it off, but suspect she will be on next year, too. One of the internet rumors was that Lowo's Visa was denied and she appealed it. If that is true, hopefully it is just so she can squeak another few minutes of fame out of TLC and she is not really bringing that conman into her son's life. 

Chantel's hair looked nice tonight.

Yes, it IS on him. He continues to string along this pathetic kid with promises of love and marriage, and his real intention is to attempt to break US immigration law. How is that OK? He will also be disrupting the life of a young child, so he is just as awful as Nicole if he continues with this charade.

• Love 7

Since they weren't able to get Azan back online and all the times Nicole said she tried to get ahold of him and he didn't answer, me thinks Nicole would realize this would be another clue that he's not really interested!

Also, if you don't want people commenting about you online, DON'T GO ON A REALITY SHOW! It's not rocket science.

• Love 10

I actually love their hair!

35 minutes ago, Cranky One said:

Since they weren't able to get Azan back online and all the times Nicole said she tried to get ahold of him and he didn't answer, me thinks Nicole would realize this would be another clue that he's not really interested!

Also, if you don't want people commenting about you online, DON'T GO ON A REALITY SHOW! It's not rocket science.

I assume she feels that the fact that he proposed marriage and bought her an engagement ring is evidence that he IS serious and interested. She is dim, but I can't really fault her for this. He needs to break it off.

Edited by Drogo
Removed quote.
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

. I suspect the reasons for their big arguments that Anfisa wouldn't talk about have something to do with his pot growing and or smoking.

I thought so too, Jorge takes 10 minutes to string up a simple sentence, I think he's constantly under the influence.  She probably realizes it's a bad idea to talk about that... maybe a lot of the time he's "working" she knows he's smoking weed and eating pizza.

• Love 5

Thinking it was the dullest "Tell-All' ever! TWO hours of absolutely nothing! Here is what i got out of the whole thing:

Alla/Matt.......sweet (almost middle age) couple. No big drama.....pretty much normal.

Chantel/Pedro........he STILL can't speak English (or is that a ruse?) and that girl does not belong in college. Instead she should be sent back to grade school where she can learn the difference between '90 DAYS and the time it takes to get a degree' 

Nicole/Azan....NO ONE will call 'baby' out on the fact that she should have been charged with domestic assault when in Morocco. Guess no one puts Baby in the corner unless, of course, it is Nicole's baby Mae. Sorry, Nicole, but it really didn't appear that Azan was all that into you. (Outta sight/outta mind).....and yes, you're still "a little bit big". 

Jorge/Anfish.....He continues to delude himself that this is a good/healthy relationship. She has the self-control of a 4 year old. NO ONE makes this woman (?) accountable, even verbally, for her atrocious behavior. You want to be a gold-digger and you have a sucker that is willing? Go for it. However, when you start throwing things and destroying property and when questioned, your only answer is "I had a reason" , it is time to not only go back to Russia, but to go back in handcuffs.

The host: well, two hours to fill with people who are dull, non-verbal, don't speak/understand the language/or who are only there thru Skype/ not to mention one who mostly answers in eye-rolls.....heaven knows, you do not DARE let a couple walk off the set! Soften your lightweight questions even further......wouldn't want to miss one huff or puff out of the Russian vixen (aka: she who must be obeyed!)

Edited by happy hobo
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

Alla -- wow. Her sister made is after all.   I figured the ultimate plan was to have her find a man to marry, and move to the US, too.  Maybe that happened at the wedding. 

9 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Alla is just so adorable.

When Alla and her sister were crying before the wedding and the sister said, "you finally found the good man," it makes me wonder what Alla's first husband was like. This life has got to be an improvement, even if Alla isn't head over heels in love. I think Alla is sincere--and more mature than anyone else there.

And she is adorable. I like the kind words she said to Anfisa, but I disagree that Anfisa has a good heart. She's full of crap, IMO. 

3 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

So Pedro admits he understood "Chantal family" all along, and just played dumb.  Sigh.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't totally understand her question. His English still isn't great. 

And Chantal, will you please stop the friggin' crying? You're almost as bad as Danielle. Some moments during the show were indeed touching and tear-worthy, but Chantal would not stop crying. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Landlord said:

I noticed first thing he did when entering "A touch of class/Elegance" is wipe his feet. I literally went "good boy" and wanted to hug him for doing it without being prompted to.

Yes, I noticed this too and was impressed with Alla for it.  

• Love 8

Well, Nicole lived up to my expectations. Still indulging in her fantasy world that Azan is Alladin and she is Jasmine. Loved that she doesn't admit that in part the reason why her family doesn't like him is that she shit talked him after she got home. So she is still looking for a sponsor, I assume. God forbid she might apply herself to actually getting a skill set and making enough money to qualify for a K1 on her own. I assumed Azan disconnected because he couldn't stop laughing. 

I have to admit that by the end, I felt a little bit sorry for Anfisa. She truly made a deal with the devil. She wanted someone with a bankroll, so I'm assuming she posted a profile on one of those foreign bride sites. Jorge  was all up in her profile telling her how rich he was. What he didn't tell her  was that he is was socially awakward, self employed, works all the time and  his money comes in a business that is completely unstable, hence one day your bank accounts are frozen and the next day unfrozen, you meet guys in the parking lot of the dollar store and you have a criminal record. And your business might completely disappear, depending on what regulations the state passes. Maybe Anfisa is a grifter, but I do believe that she envisioned herself in a big LA manse, shopping on Rodeo Drive and Jorge introducing her to powerful fascinating people. What she got was a socially awkward man who trolled foreign bride websites. You would think that alone would give Anfisa a clue, but no. And Jorge, does he make any attempt to introduce her to people, to find her a peer group? the only people that Anfisa might have a instant connection with would he Jorge's sisters, but he ruined that by bitching about Anfisa, who they already didn't trust, about his problems with her. Don't get me wrong, I think she is calculating, but he was too. They are clearly miserable with each other. That green card can't come fast enough for her.  I also think, as someone pointed out, that she reads everything written about her on social media (Hi Anfisa!!) and of course it's very negative. Even Nicole is smart enough to know to stay off boards like this. 

Chantal needs to understand that the damage was done when she lied. I don't know if she made up her stupid storyline to get on the show the show for money or to be "discovered", but clearly she too is upset about what is being said about her online. 

Matt and Alla seem genuinely happy. Just like Anfisa, she knew the score. You have to deal with some weirdo American guy with baggage to get to America. But she is eons more mature than Anfisa and had realistic expectations. She just wants a quiet happy life for herself and her son. I think Matt hit the jackpot with Alla. 

• Love 18

Did any notice that Anfisa's dress looked a lot like the one that Melania Trump wore on election night, a white one shouldered dress?  It sure seemed similar.  I am sure that she would be pleased to see that (anfisa not necessarily Melania).  

I was surprised at the lack of English for both Anfisa and Alla. From the small snipets in the show, I thought both were more fluent.  Couldn't help either of their relationships much I wouldn't think? Bad enough to iron things out when you both can understand one another.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Northernlights said:

How much do I love Max?!  That kid is freakin' awesome!!  I just adore him!!  What a great mom Alla must be to have such a great kid!!

What a little cutie, I love him.

8 hours ago, Snewtsie said:

The Tell All- I'm only one hour in, and feel I can die of boredom.

The host is a terrible interviewer! And why did she continue to harp on stupid stuff we've already seen? No new insights, no behind the scenes tidbits, no updates--is Max in school? How's he doing? Is Alla working? Pedro? Taking English lessons? Making friends? (I'm leaving Anfisa out of all this because we know she's not). And the inordinate amount of attention paid to Anfisa and Jorge was ridiculous, since neither one of them has any personality or any ability to express his or her feelings. Do I need stupid boring questions, then to watch people not answer, shift uncomfortably, look down, sniffle, and fidget some more? This is not entertaining! 

I was very impressed by Alla, who seems both kind and classy. She'll be a good wife and partner to Matt. If they have 8 or 10 good years together before she runs for the hills I would consider that a good run for them.

Nicole. Dear god. She's like a 13 year old girl with her first boyfriend. Azan dies a thousand deaths every time he has to say "I love you", or show affection to her. There is no there there.

• Love 12

WHY was this two hours? Stupid me for watching this though, two hours of my life I'll never get back. 

Agree that the host was awful, she focused too much on Jorge and Anfisa, the biggest idiots since Dani and Mo. Jorge deserves everything he's having to put up with with Anfisa, they deserve each other. She'll move on to the next sugar daddy once she gets her green card.

Pedro, Chantal, Alla and Matt seem ok. I don't believe they were in it for a green card. I laughed at how butt hurt everyone was about the comments made about them on social media. What did they think would happen appearing on a reality show?!

Nicole remains immature and delusional. I don't believe TLC lost contact with Azan, he hung up after her mom said she wasn't paying for him to come over here. 

I'm glad Narkiya broke it off with Lowo, I didn't know she had a son. 

This season was a headache to watch, It would be nice next season if they showcased people who are not crazy; just serious about doing the K-1 Visa the right way. And please no more Jorge, Anfisa, Dani and Mo!!!! 

• Love 3

So many questions, like why was Nicole skyping with Azan in a church? And what were those long tube things in Jorge's car? And does this car still have the word idiot scratched into the side? 

Oh, that wedding. Yannow, they must had laid out at least 5k for that cheesy thing. Alla should have gotten her beach wedding instead of doing the traditional walk down the aisle catered thing. Its' Matt's FOURTH damn wedding. I would have loved to see thought bubbles over the heads of all the attendees during the ceremony. And I knew Patrick "never without a beer in hand" wouldn't say anything. That was all for teevee.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ChaChaSlide said:

Shaun is just not a strong interviewer, at least in the terms of reality show reunions. She's too dry. Kevin Frazier hosts the Little Women reunions, ad I think he does a better job, he asks questions that get the castmates going, and inserts zingers now and again.

I think the problem is Shaun acts as if she's never seen the show.

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

The host was almost nonchalant when she said, "Unfortunately, Narkyia and Lowo couldn't be with us tonight..." HUH? I think they owe the viewers more of an explanation than that! Why did they start the season late and also not appear at the reunion? Narkyia's son was adorable but I couldn't help but think his hair looked like a swatch of shag carpet on his head. And for goodness sake, get that boy a "Big Brother." I'm sure nearby Harrisburg has a chapter. 

What's wrong with Narkyia's son hair?  I thought it looked very nice; he looked nice and well groomed.  I don't get the complaints about her son's hair and River's hair.  Those comments make me feel very uncomfortable.

I think Narkyia and Lowo are no more, at least I hope so.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 11

^^ This. And since the couples had no interaction outside of the reunion, asking them to comment on each others situation was just awkward. I think those questions like "so Alla, what do you think of Anfisa?" were supposed to incite fighting, but everyone was polite, so it just fell flat. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

"Uh, here's a question, guys: since when did they bring back the "If anyone objects to this union..." line to weddings?"

I think that ALL of Matt's friends and family have a strong working knowledge of the wedding vows.

I have never heard that line in a wedding ceremony I attended, not ever. And they doubled down on the so-called drama by inserting a huge pregnant pause and camera pan, like they were really expecting someone to stand up and say "I object"

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

"Uh, here's a question, guys: since when did they bring back the "If anyone objects to this union..." line to weddings?"

I think that ALL of Matt's friends and family have a strong working knowledge of the wedding vows.

They never brought it back. I don't even think there are "set" wedding vows anymore.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

WHY was this two hours? Stupid me for watching this though, two hours of my life I'll never get back. 

Agree that the host was awful, she focused too much on Jorge and Anfisa, the biggest idiots since Dani and Mo. Jorge deserves everything he's having to put up with with Anfisa, they deserve each other. She'll move on to the next sugar daddy once she gets her green card.

Pedro, Chantal, Alla and Matt seem ok. I don't believe they were in it for a green card. I laughed at how butt hurt everyone was about the comments made about them on social media. What did they think would happen appearing on a reality show?!

Nicole remains immature and delusional. I don't believe TLC lost contact with Azan, he hung up after her mom said she wasn't paying for him to come over here. 

I'm glad Narkiya broke it off with Lowo, I didn't know she had a son. 

This season was a headache to watch, It would be nice next season if they showcased people who are not crazy; just serious about doing the K-1 Visa the right way. And please no more Jorge, Anfisa, Dani and Mo!!!! 

And shouldn't HE be willing to shoulder some of the costs, if he wants to marry Nicole and come to the US so badly? He knows Nicole is a low-income young single mother with a very young child. I don't see how it's acceptable to anyone that he just continue not to work and come here completely on someone's else's dime.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And shouldn't HE be willing to shoulder some of the costs, if he wants to marry Nicole and come to the US so badly? He knows Nicole is a low-income young single mother with a very young child. I don't see how it's acceptable to anyone that he just continue not to work and come here completely on someone's else's dime.

Exactly!  And that shows a huge difference between Azan and the others, IMO.  I think it was huge of Alla and Anfisa to speak up and say (phrasing, here) "Everyone thinks we expect coming to America solves all of our problems and our lives become full of unicorns and rainbows" because sure, there's definitely that kind of thought, but Azan BOUGHT INTO IT.  Pedro, too, maybe/likely/probably/definitely.  

I liked Alla from epi 1, but after seeing her empathetic toward the others (both sides of the fiance coin), and come across as adulting so hard -- i want to go hang out with her and be her friend. 

I can't with Nicole.  I tried watching parts again and I just can't.  I was genuinely surprised though that she didn't just steamroll over everyone talking to try and get her words said.  So bonus points there, I guess.  So many lost opportunities for Terrible Host to ask Good Questions and.... we got "Someone called me a pig on social media."  *yawnzers*

Chantal talking thru her teeth and waving her hand around while rolling her eyes straight back into her head.... girl, get off my television.  

Edited by ALittleShelfish
Danielle-like grammar.
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

The host was almost nonchalant when she said, "Unfortunately, Narkyia and Lowo couldn't be with us tonight..." HUH? I think they owe the viewers more of an explanation than that! Why did they start the season late and also not appear at the reunion? Narkyia's son was adorable but I couldn't help but think his hair looked like a swatch of shag carpet on his head. And for goodness sake, get that boy a "Big Brother." I'm sure nearby Harrisburg has a chapter. 

Between this and the "chia pet" comments about River's hair, I'm honestly kind of dismayed about the disparaging comments about these young men's natural hair textures. Narkiya's sons haircut is actually increasing in popularity ever since the football player Odell Beckham started styling his hair that way. 

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Here's my take based on people who I know from other countries who have been in similar situations. Maybe things have changed with the advent of the interwebs and globalization, but what I have observed is that some people who live in foreign countries with high poverty rates think that most Americans have money, not necessarily yachts and Benzes money, but enough that Americans can afford way more than someone from Morocco can. Did Azan ever say what he does, job-wise? Didn't Dani's family bankroll part of the K1 process for them, either by way of plane tickets or fees? 

• Love 2

I don't know if it really matters how much Azan is willing to contribute to his living expenses, even if Azan were a multi-millionaire.  For regular temporary visas, one has to show they can support themselves during their time in the States. 

The K1, though, seems to only care about the assets/income/willingness of the U.S. citizen (and/or their co-signer) to support the spouse when they come to the U.S. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

The K1, though, seems to only care about the assets/income/willingness of the U.S. citizen (and/or their co-signer) to support the spouse when they come to the U.S. 

That is what I was wondering -- can Azan even contribute to his own K1 visa?   I mean I guess he could contribute to the filing fee.    

It should be noted someone mentioned the sky high unemployment rate in MOrocco.   He may want to work to contribute but is unable to do so because he can't find a job.    Plus I am not sure about the exchange rate but how much would he have to earn in Morocco to be able to realistically contribute in US dollars?

• Love 1

With that peeling paint, A Touch of Elegance looks like it's on its fourth wife.

In some show previews we saw Alla pole dancing in lingerie (I think it was her with Matt watching) and Alla throwing a plastic chair off the deck to the lawn below saying "now I'm happy". Did we see these in scenes this season? I didn't and I feel cheated!  Did they air ? 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 13

I know the answer is "No, Nicole does not know this and has not thought about this" but doesn't she realize that Mae's father (or baby daddy in Lowo-speak) would have to sign off on her passport before she brings her to Morocco? I have all kinds of thoughts about what kind of guy he is, so this would make for a good episode of Happily Ever After next season.

I also love that Anfisa and Chantel believe we are obsessed with shitting on them. Actually, we've had more fun shitting on Patrick and River, thank you very much. Save your tears. Side characters have always been my favorite (Margarita Bev, Kyle's roommate, Loren's sister, Mama Fernando, Brett's roommates, Faith, Jason's dad, to name a few....)

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I don't know if it really matters how much Azan is willing to contribute to his living expenses, even if Azan were a multi-millionaire.  For regular temporary visas, one has to show they can support themselves during their time in the States. 

I understand this. BUT there is no reason for the US citizen to also pay for 100% of the expenses for flights and travel expenses between countries, visa costs, green card costs, etc. I can't imagine moving anywhere without bringing at least SOME $$ with me. 

• Love 2

So many questions, like why was Nicole skyping with Azan in a church? And what were those long tube things in Jorge's car? And does this car still have the word idiot scratched into the side? 

Oh, that wedding. Yannow, they must had laid out at least 5k for that cheesy thing. Alla should have gotten her beach wedding instead of doing the traditional walk down the aisle catered thing. Its' Matt's FOURTH damn wedding. I would have loved to see thought bubbles over the heads of all the attendees during the ceremony. And I knew Patrick "never without a beer in hand" wouldn't say anything. That was all for teevee.

Yes, can we please discuss Patrick's affinity for Coors light? Does he love it more than Matt?

• Love 4

there is no reason for the US citizen to also pay for 100% of the expenses for flights and travel expenses between countries, visa costs, green card costs, etc.

Of course not, but it's all for naught if he can't get the visa anyway because no one here can/will say they'd support him. 

I can't believe anybody would take Anfisa's side in this but that appears to be the case here. If tables were turned nobody would be saying poor little Jorge has to stay at the hotel alone and that's why he acts up, but that's what I read upthread among other excuses for Anfisa. Jorge looks to me like an abused person and no he doesn't look high. Just because you work with medical marijuana doesn't mean you're constantly "baked". Just because you work as a bartender doesn't mean you're constantly drunk. Same thing. Jorge said that he wants the Anfisa who traveled the world with him so she obviously treated him well for a while. Enough that he fell in love with her. Now she is pouring abuse and insults down on him almost constantly and he seems broken and almost scared of her reactions. There is no excuse for vandalism. There is no excuse for verbal abuse. So now he's left with feeling like maybe she will change back to the old Anfisa. Sometimes the love a person remembers about their abuser is enough to keep them hanging on for a time. And yes she is controlling and abusive. Its not ok just because she is a woman. Jorge is weak minded and now he's screwed because he's been mind-fucked. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I was only half paying attention, did Nicole or her mom mention Nicole's plan to go Back to Morocco and take May with her? I thought she said something in last weeks episode about going in December. 

I didn't hear either of them mention it. Unless TLC foots the bill, I can't believe Nicole would be able to scrape enough money together for airfare and expenses. And, where is she going to find time while she's working those extra jobs to earn enough money to get Azan over here? LOL! I wanted the horrible host to ask her if she'd found that second job yet and who was caring for May while she worked 12 hours a day.

• Love 4

Shaun needs to stick to asking Celebs what they are wearing on the Red Carpet on Access Hollywood because she was a shit host!  I was one of the few that didn't think she was that bad when she conducted the 90 Day Happily Ever After reunion but this reunion she was legit turrbile last night. What a disjointed, stilted, long, jumbled mess! And the participants seemed afraid to give their opinions which made it that much more boring. Going around the room to get everybody's opinion about Anfisa and Jorge how many times? How can Jorge admit that his bank accounts are frozen and the next question not be Why? Or does that happen often? What is apparent is that he (and Anfisa) seems to spend every penny he gets as soon as it comes in. 

I was really annoyed with the way Shaun approached the issue of PDA between Azan and Nicole. She framed it like he, personally, just didn't like PDA, like there isn't a prohibition on such behavior in Islamic countries.   Sure, Morocco may not be as strict or enforce punishment as say Saudi Arabia but it is still a law on the books and Azan was just not comfortable with it. End of frigging story.

What the hell was going on with Anfisa's makeup? Does Mac have a new casket fresh line or was her makeup done by a mime?

I can't feel a like of sympathy for either Jorge or Anfisa.  

Anfisa, you were betrayed as a bitch on the show because you are a bitch. Throwing blows, destroying property and hi-jacking someone's phone because you have.. wait for it.. reasons, is no fucking excuse. You a bitch! A crazy temperamental bitch! Point. Blank. Period. 

Anfisa was crying at the reunion because she realized she wouldn't be a famous for being famous Kardashian type because the audience don't like her ass. 

Jorge does send out mixed message and is confusing. On the one hand, he knows he is in a bad situation, married a terrible person who wants him only for his money and acts like he wants out than at the end he is calling her perfect and wants to give her the big wedding of her dreams. Boy what?!?! I do believe he made himself out to be rich and promised Anfisa her every gold digger desire.

15 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Did Anfisa's lips get larger?

She reminds me of that old Rodney Dangerfield Caddyshack one liner - "Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it!"

WTF does Pedro do all day? He needs to be going to English classes. His English should have improved more. 

Alla is a grown ass woman and I like her and her cute son.  

Nicole needs to be under a Britney Spears type conservatorship to save her and her daughter from herself. 

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Here's my take based on people who I know from other countries who have been in similar situations. Maybe things have changed with the advent of the interwebs and globalization, but what I have observed is that some people who live in foreign countries with high poverty rates think that most Americans have money, not necessarily yachts and Benzes money, but enough that Americans can afford way more than someone from Morocco can.

My parents came over here from a poor Carib country in the late 70s before the advent of the interwebs, etc. I remember talking to my mom and uncle (who came over in the early 90s) and they said when they got here that they were surprised that Americans washed their clothes because they had assumed that Americans just brought new ones once they got dirty. So yeah, there was an assumption that everyone (or at least everyone white) was rich. It was so eye opening to hear them admit that. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 9

Patrick's affinity is to Matt as he is secretly in love with Matt.  Patrick loves being the center of attention.

Can someone tell Chantel to stop clenching her teeth when speaking.  Very annoying and not sexy at all.  I was rooting for Pedro but I'm dissapointed that in 3 months he hasnt learned much.  Did anyone catch his foot shaking nervous?  I hope Trump deports him for being so gullible.

Anfisa needs to change her botox dealer.  And those eyelashes.  Homegirl couldnt look more fake.  Now this is while she's supposedly 20.  Can you picture that freak show at 40?

TLC needs to fire that interviewer or send her to training pronto.  Questions were stupid or very personal.  I would have just looked at her and say "that's personal, can we please discuss other things".

Alla looked pretty.  Matt lucked out.

I'll give George/Anfisa and Chantel/Pedro less than a year to divorce or separate.

• Love 3

Why didn't the SUV Jorge and Anfisa drove to the courthouse have IDIOT scratched into the driver's side? Did he rent one for PVC pipe transport/nuptials? Did he find a body shop that offered 24 hour turnaround time? Burning questions............

• Love 14
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I have never heard that line in a wedding ceremony I attended, not ever. And they doubled down on the so-called drama by inserting a huge pregnant pause and camera pan, like they were really expecting someone to stand up and say "I object"

No one has, its ridiculous on its face. I'm sure among all of us here hundreds of weddings have been attended, and even the most old fashioned, traditional service hasn't included any such language. (And its not "does anyone object" it's "does anyone know of any impediment which would prevent these two from being lawfully joined" or somesuch--any legal reason, like an already existing wife. Think Mr. Rochester in Jane Eyre.) Not "are there any friends here who are butt hurt because no one is paying enough attention to them".  And right at the beginning of the service? Before the minister says "dearly beloved blah blah blah"? Jesus, show. At least make an effort.

And really, if the officiant spoke those words at the ceremony I'll eat my hat. I have no doubt that it was dropped in later in editing.

1 hour ago, DolceAndMohamed said:

Yes, can we please discuss Patrick's affinity for Coors light? Does he love it more than Matt?

He's always off in a corner, drinking Coors light, moodily. Angrily. Seething with resentment. Hoping someone will pay attention to him.

• Love 12

I'm surprised to admit I felt sorry for Anfisa toward the end of the Tell All.  She is clearly someone who comes from serious hardship if having access to money is the only thing she values.  She's young and naive (not 20, for sure, but still young & immature).  She looks at life the way a hardened prostitute would, and that leads me to believe she was abused in her past and then when she got older and began dating was perhaps passed around from man to man.  She thinks her only value is being arm candy, and underneath she seems an insecure, sad, angry, scorned and destructive person.  I think the tears she cried at her wedding was finally feeling as though she belonged to someone who didn't want to use her & throw her away.  But because she's so damaged, she can't keep herself from resorting back to toxic behavior.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ChaChaSlide said:

I'm honestly kind of dismayed about the disparaging comments about these young men's natural hair textures. 

it's not the texture...it's the style.  My son would look equally goofy with a mohawk and that "style" River was sporting.   

• Love 4

I think Azan is a currently unemployed "personal trainer" in Morocco. I predict he is going to keep stringing Nicole along about the K1 Visa while at the same time trolling for someone more financially stable who can bring him to America earlier than the two years Nicole can offer. 

• Love 4