Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, vmcd88 said:

maybe I'd like to see pictures of them to make sure they are still alive.

Haha! Yes! I demand a proof of life video! I'm starting to think they're living under assumed names in another country, on the other side of the world from Ukraine! Which is preferable to the alternatives. Matt as a modern day Bluebeard? Say it ain't so.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

^^^^^

It wasn't me who made that original comment about Anfisa, it was LocalGovt; but I did agree with it.  Just because I think Jorge is gross doesn't mean I love Anfisa.  To me they both deserve each other.   He wants a "traditional" woman and she can't boil water. 

Yes. They both deserve each other. He was so afraid of "Feminist" American women that he had to look into a population of exploitable women.  She will bleed him dry. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

All Azan has to do is describe to his family what's going on...in detail.   Nicole may magically disappear in another country.

Nicole will become the new Hyman Roth when she tries to go home or anywhere else.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Lawyerbelle said:

Aaaahhh...but could you spoon cold spaghetti sauce directly from the jar onto pasta? That takes MAD culinary skills.

My dh said she warmed it up in the microwave - that he saw her. I'm beginning to think he's yanking my chain.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Narkyia, oy. The Nigerian Prince must be packing quite the royal scepter, I'm sayin. What about the wife in Alabama? The one who's very much alive? Why did she tell Narkyia where he was? If some random woman called me and asked where my husband was I wouldn't tell her! The whole story is as full of holes as Swiss cheese!

wHAT!??? WHUT??
I have to go back and watch this episode, did she travel outside the country to meet him?  

27 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Yes. They both deserve each other. He was so afraid of "Feminist" American women that he had to look into a population of exploitable women.  She will bleed him dry. 

The exploitable exploiting the exploited?

41 minutes ago, vmcd88 said:

I could not stop laughing when Jorge said that after he told Anfisa his secret she became cold.   You mean before that she was warm.  I thought she just had one setting....frozen.   The Nigerian prince living in Alabama whose baby mama was not dead was just too crazy.  I guess there is really a lid for every crazy pot. Oh Alla girl....run.  Matt drove his ex-wives away with his crazy jealously.  Or....maybe I'd like to see pictures of them to make sure they are still alive.

OMG

I missed about 13 minutes, or, apparently, everything...

He is really in Alabama???!!!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, lallalla said:

wHAT!??? WHUT??
I have to go back and watch this episode, did she travel outside the country to meet him?  

The exploitable exploiting the exploited?

OMG

I missed about 13 minutes, or, apparently, everything...

He is really in Alabama???!!!

No, he's really in Vietnam.  (So crazy)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, lallalla said:

wHAT!??? WHUT??

Apparently Alabama wife/mother of his son told Narkyia that the Prince was studying business in Vietnam (let that sink in a minute...), and Narkyia eventually traveled there to meet him. The whole story is so bizarre!

• Love 4

I don't like Matt at all, and think he will eventually be abusive to Alla. But, why did she want to go clubbing after just being here for a few days? Did she want him to go with her, and he refused to go? Why couldn't he have taken her out drinking instead of his friend's girl friend? I don't think she is going to b happy living in his small community if she is already bored.

• Love 1

It's hard for me to have sympathy for anybody on any side of any equation in this because they're all so messed up. The US men are warped beta wrecks; the US women reveal the truth in, "I try to think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability."

Ugh, Chantel and the guy who thinks why bother to learn English in America. Drunk club trash in her whore's best is pretty much the lowest a person can be, in my eyes, so enough there.

Ha!  Nigerian prince. Some people really do exist in crushing loneliness and desperation. Sad. 

Not an Anfisa fan. She'd slit a baby's throat for a dollar, and she's too busted to make the inability to boil water cute. Though I could just as easily picture her in pieces in a dumpster. I doubt even Jorge could deal with that nonsense for years, and once she has the first (? dubious) kid she's done. She is heartless, but also poor and stupid. So any leverage is short-lived.

Matt is a repressed weirdo. Are we sure his previous wives aren't entombed in the walls of his house somewhere? I'm pretty sure he cries during sex, and he seems the type to corner his teen daughter's friend in a dark garage and ask increasingly inappropriate questions as he inches toward her with an open beer in his hand so he can blame the devil's nectar later. But, you know, Alla is the problem, according to his "friends" who clearly want little to do with him at all. What a dinner party! Short a Hungryman dinner and actual tears, could it have been worse?

Nicole just has nothing going for her. This cheating story seems like a delusion designed to imply others are interested in her for more than a passport. For as religious as he is, he certainly doesn't blink at this godless monster in jean shorts. She's kind of rapey. She knows damn well he doesn't want to touch her. I picture the sex trade abductors from Taken waiting at the airport, seeing Nicole whale outside, and getting in the car instantly and turning their lives around for the better.

• Love 16

In defense of Anfisa, boiling water is harder than you think.   I once started a grease fire while boiling water (don't take up space on this thread asking how, just let go with it).   I've gotten better since then but really should not be allowed near a stove -- especially a gas one.

• Love 2

winsomeone: Why couldn't he have taken her out drinking instead of his friend's girl friend?

I think the point was that she would like to have some female friends that she could go dancing with. Its something she enjoys, going out with the girls. She's probably homesick, she misses her sister, and she's cooped up at Matt's all day. I can't fault her for being at a low point. Going out with your husband is not the same as going out with your girlfriends. Matt magnanimously gave Alla permission to go out and do karaoke with his horrible jerky friend's girlfriend, what a guy.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 9

Narkyia, oy. The Nigerian Prince must be packing quite the royal scepter, I'm sayin. What about the wife in Alabama? The one who's very much alive? Why did she tell Narkyia where he was? If some random woman called me and asked where my husband was I wouldn't tell her! The whole story is as full of holes as Swiss cheese!

Yeah, I don't think Narkyia has even begun to scratch the tip of the iceberg with these two, or three, or four! He's "confessed" as much as she's discovered and not a word more. There's much more to be uncovered.

• Love 3

Jorge's idea of the opposite of a feminist is just a blow-up doll. She's there for sex and display. He doesn't actually have any respect for homemaking work. He didn't seek out a nurturing soul who cares for others. He didn't seek out a partner who's going to contribute to the household on the other side of his breadwinning coin. Was he really imagining a surgically enhanced bikini babe scrubbing the floor? Earth to Jorge: trophy wives don't cook!

It's fascinating that he chose this woman who wants to dominate and control him.

• Love 11

Yeah, I about fell off the couch when he said he wanted a traditional wife who'd take care of the house and the kids! Dude! You bought an animated Barbie doll with trips to Italy and designer handbags! She is not going to risk stretchmarks producing your spawn! (unless she wants some sweet child support $$ when she dumps your ass and moves on to greener, older and richer pastures).

• Love 9

Jorge's idea of the opposite of a feminist is just a blow-up doll. She's there for sex and display. He doesn't actually have any respect for homemaking work. He didn't seek out a nurturing soul who cares for others. He didn't seek out a partner who's going to contribute to the household on the other side of his breadwinning coin. Was he really imagining a surgically enhanced bikini babe scrubbing the floor? Earth to Jorge: trophy wives don't cook!

It's fascinating that he chose this woman who wants to dominate and control him.

Very bizarre indeed. He would have gotten more cooperation from one of those Real Dolls.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Very bizarre indeed. He would have gotten more cooperation from one of those Real Dolls.

He doesn't want cooperation, though! He wants to be bossed around and humiliated by his "crazy" diva of a girlfriend.

• Love 4

Pedro is absolutely "confused by all the surrounds him"! Chantel, for goodness' sake, just grow up and tell your parents you're engaged to him! HOW BAD CAN IT BE? Please don't tell me you're ashamed of the man! Worried he can hold his own, certainly, we all are, but you guys love each other so just fess up while there's still at least a little time to plan a wedding ~ unless you want to get married in your best bustier and have your guests at the reception drinking Hawaiian punch out of Dixie cups. It's seriously gonna be a Daniellesque wedding without at least a bit of planning!

• Love 6
17 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Nicole is seen in the previews testing a camel's strength

PFFFTTAHAHHAA DYING!!! 

16 hours ago, Lawyerbelle said:

I signed up for an account JUST so I could tell you that "testing a camels strength" made me laugh for like 30 minutes IslandGal...also this is a train wreck that seems way more blatantly scripted than prior seasons. 

DITTO! 

I wonder if the camel ride was filmed PRIOR to last night's footage..... 

16 hours ago, Bunnygirl said:

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw in the previews that Azan produces a ring. Omg, I just can't.. 

Again let's hope that's an out of order scene!

• Love 6

IvySpice: a blow up doll has a more animated face. (and I doubt she would risk moving all the silicone shifting for a bj). 

Pepper Mostly: scratch the stretch marks. If he want a  spawn (or a prawn just like dear old dad), she will tell him to get a surrogate. She is not going to lose the figure for months.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Lion18 said:

I was HOPING that Azan would break up with her but No...  There they are riding camels

If she had 8oz of self worth she would've been the one to hightail it outta Marrakech.  

Nicole:  "you act like I'm/my feelings aren't important to you at all"

Azan:  "so?"

me:  BWAHAAAAAAAA

Nicole:  "so I don't matter?"  

Azan:  "no"

me:  what the fuck?  BWAHAAAAAAAA

That was legit the funniest thing I've seen in a while. 

16 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I can’t believe Nicole is angry because Anza isn’t showing her off.   This immature, needy, nut job is delusional. 

Narkiya appeared more upset that "Prince Akeem of Zamunda" lied about his location, than she did about his "late" baby mama and the fact that he isn't a prince.  She seemed to be seething when her friends were trying to talk some sense into her. This won’t end well. 

I noticed that when Matt was talking about Alla going out, his face started twitching.  I hate to say it, but their relationship seems like an episode of “Snapped” waiting to happen.    

LMAO!!!!  you're gone need to get all the way out of my head.   This is exactly what my morning commute neighbor girlfriend and I call him.  We don't even know the guy's real name.   On kiya's behalf, I'm embarrassed that she allowed herself to be taken in.   That picture of his highness in his princely garb?  Didn't you take a look at the background?  What is Hakeem doing posing in the hood.   Girl, bye! That shit look like Boka Haram headquarters.

16 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Nicole is blowing up her own relationship.

Matt is fucking up his relationship with Alla.  Him saying that she was making sure she would be noticed was completely shitty. HUGE red flag. And designed to her her feelings and shame her into not making herself beautiful. He is a terrible person. TERRIBLE.

Too bad for him her self esteem is on lock.   She may not be fluent, but I hear every word she's saying.   That guy is creepy mark 2.0.

15 hours ago, millennium said:

She's delusional.  At first I was thinking the poor dumb girl fancied herself a trophy wife who deserved to be treated like arm candy, but her comment that no one has ever paid attention to her seemed to suggest that her actions are born of desperation rather than a sense of entitlement.   Her fantasy seems to depend on Azan's desperation being even greater than hers -- that in his hopefulness and gratitude for getting a shot at a green card he would reward her with the adoration she has always craved.  Because, you know, he owes it to her.

I'd help Nicole up on that camel, point it to the desert and smack it on the ass.

I can see it, I can see it!  LOL!!!  

8 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

It looks like he was holding church in his house.

Yo.  I said hold on a second, is that a Bishop's Chair in the living room??   This show might be worth it. 

6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Wait a minute. Did Anfisa spoon cold spaghetti sauce right out of the jar onto just cooked pasta? I've never in my life seen such a thing. Also, how can someone not know how to boil water? Jorge deserves all the expense and empty pockets in his future. I just know he is gonna be that bitch that acts like Anfisa didn't show him truly who and what she was from jump. Can you just imagine Jorge having the flu or something?  If he is expecting chicken soup and nurturing he has got another thing coming. Anfisa strikes me as someone with no empathy and call him a pussy, harass him to get out of bed and go to work to make money. 

Anfisa really is a great example of 'I give no fucks!' For all you other Bravo reality lovers, I want to introduce Bethenny to Anfisa and tell her that Anfisa is the face of zero fucks! Along with the 'you're dumb" comment to Jorge, I LOL'ed when Jorge offered her a taste of his donut and she said 'No. It looks terrible.' So blunt! LOL!

He better know that he needs to stay all the way healthy.   She is not built to be his in case of emergency, cold due to cough, zyrtec bottle opener, none of that.    When she said I bet you don't like the food and he said I love it.  I was like bruh, you earned her.

17 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Yeah, I don't think Narkyia has even begun to scratch the tip of the iceberg with these two, or three, or four! He's "confessed" as much as she's discovered and not a word more. There's much more to be uncovered.

Ya'll?  lol!!  Lagos to Ho Chi Minh ain't even close to a straight shot.  Nodody, not even us, has said, you live in Vietwhere?  Stop it.   There's marriage thirst and then there's this shit.   Wait until his original wife shows up to their Western wedding.  

• Love 17
  On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎28 at 7:51 AM, Clinko said:

Also-  did they just walk right into Matt and Alla's house like that's an OK thing to do?

Yes, it looked to me like they just walked in some side door in the kitchen without even knocking.  

Then Patrick proceeded to be rude as hell to Alla from the first word he said on.  Then tried to characterize her as some shrew for daring to be annoyed that Matt didn't show up to his own dumb dinner party with his own dumb friends.  If Mr. Wovenloaf invited two people over that I don't know at all, who speak a language I don't speak that well, and then didn't come home by the time those two strangers barged into my kitchen without knocking (and insulted me within 20 seconds of doing so), I'd be pretty pissed too.  Ugh.  If Patrick is tired of Matt's relationship drama, that's understandable, but being rude to Alla isn't the answer.  And he's a grown man who could just...not participate in said drama (by, for example, not going on a television show specifically devoted to that drama).

"Mr. Wovenloaf" - that is fantastic.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, IvySpice said:

I thought I saw steam; I was thinking they'd stuck the open jar in the microwave. Not that I've ever done that...

Narkiya is the stupidest fool on earth. You know you're in trouble when the person with the septum pierce is the voice of reason. The sole thing you know about him for sure is that he's a liar...and a weird, messy, illogical liar. I get why you'd want people to think you were a prince. Why would it be a selling point that your baby-mama's dead? Why is it better to be in Alabama rather than Vietnam? I'm missing the thread here. I also love the idea of counting on a comprehensive search of public records in Nigeria. LOL!

That's because he was not a "catfisher" but a 419 scammer.  They're always white, in their forties, work on oil fields or the military, are widows and have one grown child, and very very wealthy.  They lovebomb you, then they are called to Nigeria, where all kinds of bad things happen and they can't get to their money and need yours to get them and their one child out of trouble.  You will be rewarded with immense riches for your troubles and marry the guy - that's the part that never happens.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 11

I don't like Matt at all, and think he will eventually be abusive to Alla. But, why did she want to go clubbing after just being here for a few days? Did she want him to go with her, and he refused to go? Why couldn't he have taken her out drinking instead of his friend's girl friend? I don't think she is going to b happy living in his small community if she is already bored.

I'm wondering if it was something arranged by the show? Or, maybe she wanted to make a woman friend because she was missing her girl friends back home? Either way, Matt sounded like a perfect douche when he was complaining about her makeup. Somehow the big goof had the sense (for lack of a better word) to hide his rabid jealous streak from her until after he had her in his clutches. Not good at all. Not good! He needs some serious help!

• Love 3

Yeah, I about fell off the couch when he said he wanted a traditional wife who'd take care of the house and the kids! Dude! You bought an animated Barbie doll with trips to Italy and designer handbags! She is not going to risk stretchmarks producing your spawn! (unless she wants some sweet child support $$ when she dumps your ass and moves on to greener, older and richer pastures).

She will get pregnant the moment she suspects that he is buying asses and lips for another woman. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Lawyerbelle said:

Aaaahhh...but could you spoon cold spaghetti sauce directly from the jar onto pasta? That takes MAD culinary skills.

I had never heard or seen such a thing till I saw Gretchen from OC Hosewives did it. ( yes I watch too much reality tv) weren't these two brain trusts standing up hunched over a counter top?  The place looked furnished ... No chairs?

By the way Hosewives was a typo but I decided to leave it. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, lallalla said:

Russia, though a country with beautiful people and gorgeous historic architecture, is a highly impoverished, garbage can of a country that reeks..literally singe the hair in your nose stinks. Public toilets are huge holes in the ground (women, yep, you straddle a two wooden footholds and do your business, yes, even in winter, it's closed off, yes, so not like standing out in the street, but it's not fully enclosed/heated, if it is, you're lucky!   Even at decent hotels, you aren't able to use (excuse me, flush) toilet paper.

It's been a good while since I've been, but I'm suspect that their major infrastructure has changed so drastically as to upgrade it to US first-world standards in too many places.  In other words, Anfisa is most likely, most definitely lying, unless she was some Russian heiress, in which case, I don't think we'd be where we are with her endlessly entertaining us.

Sounds like my ex, who allowed NO makeup and would literally yell if I brushed my hair after getting out of the shower before getting off my sorry, lazy ass to go run errands to get him whatever he wanted.  She should run..FAST!

I've lived in Russia for a long time, and things change very fast. I have never ever seen a toilet like you describe--I have only seen squat toilets in a train station and that was a decade ago. It could be like that in the provinces, but it is actually quite possible that if Anfisa has wealthy parents, her apartment in Moscow--which is an extremely expensive city with wealth that the average American has never seen--IS nicer than the apartment in LA. Russia, especially in the large and wealthy cities, is not some hell hole. I don't even live in a "nice" suburb and my toilet flushes normally and it doesn't smell like anything outside.

People who spent a week or two in Russia in the 80s or 90s seem to assume that everyone is still standing on breadlines and that I can take back blue jeans to sell on the black market and that we don't have access to anything American or European. Literally, every time I've gone to a family function in the US someone has asked me about whether we can buy jeans. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, lallalla said:

Russia, though a country with beautiful people and gorgeous historic architecture, is a highly impoverished, garbage can of a country that reeks..literally singe the hair in your nose stinks. Public toilets are huge holes in the ground (women, yep, you straddle a two wooden footholds and do your business, yes, even in winter, it's closed off, yes, so not like standing out in the street, but it's not fully enclosed/heated, if it is, you're lucky!   Even at decent hotels, you aren't able to use (excuse me, flush) toilet paper.

It's been a good while since I've been, but I'm suspect that their major infrastructure has changed so drastically as to upgrade it to US first-world standards in too many places.  In other words, Anfisa is most likely, most definitely lying, unless she was some Russian heiress, in which case, I don't think we'd be where we are with her endlessly entertaining us.

When was the last time you were there - the 1970s?

I am taking huge exception to this (having made several trips to Russia over more than a decade). The shocking thing each time I arrive is how much things have changed since my previous trip (I am talking about a city out in the regions - not Moscow, by the way). There has been a huge amount of money invested in Russia (both from local and international entities) this century, especially during the commodities boom, and most of the results are easily seen. One trip - airport from the 1950s, plane parks on the tarmac, passengers are bussed to an ancient terminal (lots of fun when the temperature is forty below). Next trip - brand new terminal with jetways, completely up to first world standards. Every trip, there are new shopping malls (even ten years ago, they had IKEAs, and one mall had the largest supermarket I have ever seen anywhere - it had seventy-two checkout lanes, and the selection was amazing), car dealers (Lexus, Mercedes, and Range Rover, of course), and apartment complexes. All of the new construction is up to western standards. An ever increasing percentage of the population would be classified as "middle class."

Having said that, this is stil a lot of old infrastructure, particularly in rural areas (and poverty is a worse problem outside of major cities, as well), but most of Russia today is simply not as you describe it.

Moscow is ridiculously expensive (and much more unfriendly than the rest of the country in my opinion), and large apartments are rare there (think Manhattan) unless one has a LOT of money (and even if Anfisa is really older than twenty, I don't think she has been around long enough to gather that kind of sum in from foolish males).

• Love 6

So Jorge had to tell Anfisa how to recognize boiling water? A five-year-old knows that. However, the way she poured the salt into her hand and put it in the pot suggested she had been in front of a stove before. The sauce right out of the jar was odd, but she was cutting mozzarella or something. 

Edited because I had Anfisa married to Matt. On second thought, it might be an interesting combination.

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Hi Winsomeone!  Alla was there for 4 weeks, not just a few days.  Could you imagine how bored she must be staying in that boring house, in such a sleepy town?  As far as we know, she did not invite Matt to go along ...and by appearance, he doesn't look like a guy who can get a groove on, so maybe she already knows he doesn't like to dance.  He doesn't look like he'd be much fun even if he did take her out.

• Love 9

Anfisa did not disappoint.  Her upper lip is so stiff and swollen that I think she had her work done at Jim Henson's muppet workshop.  I like to think that when the cameras aren't rolling, she is in black leather, grinding her stiletto heel into Jorge's balls, as he giggles and says, "You are SO CRAZY!"

My bestie came out of the kitchen when Anfisa was cooking, and said, "Yo, nips, what's up?!?!"  He thinks she had fake nipples on. I've never heard of such a thing, but he wants his voice to be heard without having to get his own account and type. Jesus!

Nicole was unbelievable.  If they do get married, I bet her family will have to help him leave her eventually. I also believe she isn't raising May, either. At least I hope she isn't. And that poor camel...they cannot put the usual disclaimer that "no animals were harmed in the making of this shitshow" because that camel needed a 55 gallon drum of Ben Gay after that ride.

Alla, please run! You and The Maxinator can stay with me!

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

And that poor camel...they cannot put the usual disclaimer that "no animals were harmed in the making of this shitshow"

That poor camel is now on permanent disability and suffers from several sexually transmitted diseases.

• Love 14

Chantel is a lying, immature party girl afraid to face her own parents about a marriage decision - yeah she'll make a great wife.

Matt is creepy... there's a reason this guy has had 3 failed marriages, which makes me question just where Alla's head is at being with him. Is it that worth it or she just couldn't find anyone more emotionally stable for these purposes...

Anfisa & Jorge will use each other until one or both are either ready to move on or completely worn out, whichever comes first.

If Narkyia is this distracted by this guy's behavior already, she's going to be a dangerous nurse.

Regarding Nicole, TLC should be held accountable for taking advantage of the mentally challenged. There's a flip not switched on that girl that she can't understand basic things, like respect for other people to start. She's got a personality disorder of some sort. Her behavior should have won her an immediate ticket back home, for good. The burning question is how desperate is Azan for a green card, & this remains to be seen.

Edited by gonecrackers
How could I forget Matt?
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Cherrio said:

That poor camel is now on permanent disability and suffers from several sexually transmitted diseases.

A camel suffering from PTSD is no joke!  His trigger warning would be chunky blond American women in jorts and tank tops that shriek like banshees and hump their feeeeeeyannnceeees in the streets.

• Love 5

I am so petty.....what is up with Matt's teeth?  His partials or dentures don't fit, he sounds all spitty when he talks. His front 4 teeth don't match his mouth. 

Now, I have a partial, I have a jawbone disease. But I have had mine fitted do I don't slur or spit.  He just looks like all kinds of bad breath and spit to me. 

Edited by Meowwww
Auto correct sucks.
  • Love 2

Oh Nicole I'm with azan wtf do you want? When he tells you PDA is not acceptable you pout.

You know when someone is into you. You feel it in your gut. They tell you in a hundred ways. It's in the eye contact, the little extra courtesies, the absolute focus on you, the little touches here and there, like when you're walking with a man and he puts his hand on the small of your back. Azan isn't sexually attracted to Nicole and she knows it. That's why she's angry. It is fascinating watching her trying to force affection out of him. The more aggressive she is, the more closed off he is. She is spoiling for a big scene and he refuses to give it to her.

I think Alla better leave Matt and fast.  I mean she was going out for drinks with the girlfriend of one of his best friends, WTF did he think was going to happen?

Well it's pretty obvious what he thinks, LOL. SEX. Lots of it. With men a lot better looking than Matt. As often as she can get it.

She doesn't even know that "Prince" "lovebombed" her.  Lovebombs are when people keep email, calling, texting you constantly, so your reserve breaks down.

She seems relatively intelligent. Too smart to be this dumb. Persistence doesn't always = undying devotion. Sometimes it means the guy will do anything to keep the fish from escaping the hook.  It would have taken 30 seconds to block his calls and emails, but she was enjoying the attention and he fed into that. Lowo played her like a master of the game. Not even Azan could make it happen in 9 days, and Nicole is a dumb as a bucket of rocks. Lowu ought to teach classes.

Oh, yes, Anfisa. I'm sure your apt. in Russia was bigger and nicer than this one. So why is she here? Oh, that's right, it's purely for love!

I totally cosign the theory that Anfisa is poor as dirt and has decided to reinvent herself in America as someone who is used to the finer things in life and expects to be kept at a certain standard of living. It won't take her long to realize that Jorge isn't big rich, but she'll stay with him while she plots her next move. As someone said upthread, a woman like Anfisa will always land on her feet. In the meantime, Jorge will work insane hours to make enough money so she doesn't cut off the sex. 

It will be a crushing blow when she stops having wild animal sex with him and he realizes not only did she never love him, she never even really liked him.

• Love 13

Chantel's family friend/preacher -- I loved that guy.  He was so calm about the secret engagement, when you know he was really thinking, "Oh no she didn't.  This chil' gonna get her ass whooped." 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

It will be a crushing blow when she stops having wild animal sex with him and he realizes not only did she never love him, she never even really liked him.

I can't picture Anfisa having wild animal sex. Not even for a Chanel bag.   Zombie sex, sure, but not wild animal sex.

Unless Jorge is a complete idiot he'll make a fortune when recreational pot gets legalized in CA.  In Colorado last year sales were like $1billion and CA has a way higher population.  He'll be rolling in the dough.

Edited by Sup wit dat
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Anfisa had the best line of the whole episode: "You're dumb."

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sharp/TLC must have really been desperate this season. Does anyone else see these people making a jump to "Snapped" on ID in the near future?

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Bye, bye Felicia! That was gold! She's telling Mo to quit being such a girl.

Anfisa telling Jorge, "you're dumb". I nearly peed my pants laughing.

She believes in a traditional arrangement? Not. She'll be making reservations. Can't even boil water? Russians are known tea drinkers. I call bullshit on that. 

And.. what can I say about Nicole that hasn't already been said? The way she pushed Azan was just beyond the pale. She'd be charged with assault for less than that stateside. She's a petulant crybaby who just can't get it through her thick skull that if she would just do the one thing he asks of her, she'd be good to go.  She admitted to having issues about wanting to be wanted. I get that. How many of us had to navigate that life lesson melting down in front of tv cameras. We got to do it privately, with a wise older girlfriend, aunt, parent saying to you...Good God, Gurl! Get a grip!  I'm speaking now as the wiser and older person. At that tender age, it really feels like your whole world is coming undone, particularly if your mental age is  still 12.

If she treats this "love of her life" stranger this way, I can't even begin to imagine how she's treating her family back home. Them letting her go suddenly makes more sense. They get a damn vacation of her childish antics. FOR A WHOLE MONTH! 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I totally cosign the theory that Anfisa is poor as dirt and has decided to reinvent herself in America as someone who is used to the finer things in life and expects to be kept at a certain standard of living. It won't take her long to realize that Jorge isn't big rich, but she'll stay with him while she plots her next move. As someone said upthread, a woman like Anfisa will always land on her feet. In the meantime, Jorge will work insane hours to make enough money so she doesn't cut off the sex. 

Designer stuff is cheaper in the US and she wouldn't have to deal with pesky visas to travel to most countries. She doesn't seem poor. Not the daughter of an oligarch, no--she would have already had multiple Chanel bags already--but not poor. 

Basically I think she just wants a life of shopping and posing in her bathing suit in LA 12 months a year, and not just on vacation. She wouldn't go for a Matt in Kentucky. She wants a man who is going to worship her and do whatever she wants, i.e., Jorge. 

Edited by deltaburkefan
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I got the impression it was more like after a month (i.e. "so many days until wedding).  So a month hanging around ONLY MATT would drive one to drink.

16 hours ago, NoirDetective said:

I'm pretty sure he cries during sex

HA HA HA HA HA

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Grammy said:

Looking at Narkiya and her friends having lunch...all I could concentrate on was how many flies they had to swat away!

I'll be the one to say it. I was fascinated by her cousin. The hairdo, the nose ring, etc.  I also really liked the way she didn't sugarcoat anything.

• Love 4