Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

I had an Arby's chicken salad sandwich for dinner. So good, but so unhealthy, so I am glad they only have it in the summer. Chicken, apples, grapes, celery, pecans, not too much mayo, and lettuce. The crap Jill made just looks gross.

I used to work in a dollar store and every once in a while, I'd buy a single pack of these chicken salad snacks for lunch. A little can of chicken salad, 6 crackers, and I had lunch for $1. Even these had celery or relish in them and looked like chunks of chicken. Jill's looks like it's already been eaten. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, graefin said:

Yay! (Sorry, it's the Jill thread and it was a knee-jerk reaction.)

If this thread title ever gets renamed, I hope it contains a "yay" for posterity. Ya know, like, "Derick has no Job, Yay!" 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

You would think there would be a stated attempt to modernize the recipes or to make them healthier, or with more vegetables, or appealing to kids, etc.

As someone said up thread, who is her audience?!

What? Jill would have to hijack someone else's brain before she could even attempt such an endeavor.

And I seriously doubt these two dimwits have an organized strategy behind the "new direction" their website is taking. Jill's just posting shit haphazardly and has given zero thought to who her audience is. Or whether her photos look appetizing. Or her food is burnt. Or whether the recipes are original. In fact, I'm not convinced much goes on in Jill's mind at all when she's posting this crap besides NEW RECIPE IS UP YAAAY!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, jennblevins said:

I’m reminded of the egg-and-potato breakfast casserole we used to make when camping, which was typically referred to as “Catastrophe”.  That would probably describe a lot of these recipes, really. 

I love breakfast casserole!  Here's the one I always use.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/229150/cheesy-amish-breakfast-casserole/?internalSource=hub recipe&referringContentType=search results

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

The other reason Jill may think these recipes are special is that very few people eat this way anymore. If she is inviting young people from their college group, especially international students, they've probably never had Tator Tot Casserole or Chickenetti and while the amount of grease and sodium sounds disgusting, the fact is, they both taste pretty good. She gets complimented for her dinner and told they've never had anything like that before and she starts to think maybe the rest of the world has never heard of her family's favorite meals, either.  And, she's been brought up to believe that everything her family does is special and deserves to be on the Internet, plus she desperately wants to find new grifting money-making gig that keeps her in the spotlight, so she's going for the Suzy Home Cook blog even though a quick check on Google would show that there are 10-year-olds who can both cook and write better than she does doing the same thing.

I think that's probably really accurate.  Jill has people who have never seen food like this and they are amazed, of course they may be amazed at the lack of seasoning or presentation as well.  But Jilly takes it as sign that she needs to share her vast knowledge to the world.  The fact that the woman has internet access and doesn't turn to pinterest or google food bloggers or even check out Joanna Gaines cookbook, before she starts posting her recipes is really mind boggling.  

• Love 5
On 5/29/2018 at 4:24 PM, bigskygirl said:

As someone once said on another reality television show Facebook is not your friend. I will say with certain people like Roseanne and Deredick, twitter is not your friend either. They are entitled to their opinions like the rest of us, but they both need to learn how to keep their opinions to themselves instead of sharing them with the rest of the world because sooner or later it can come back to bite you in the behind or in their case their wallet.

I appreciate the warning labels, to be honest. 

On 5/29/2018 at 4:08 PM, Westiepeach said:

Even that is WAY above her capacity ... we're talking following actual directions here. Her "cooking terminology" consists of "dump" and "throw" and "toss"...

So I'm not like...Jill level of cooking, but I'm also not much of a cook. Give me random ingredients and I'll look at you sideways and slide them over to my husband---give me a Blue Apron, Hello Fresh or Sun Basket and I'm Rachael Ray. I genuinely think it would change Jill's life! And...just and, if she could figured out how to market that---she could probably get it free/cheap.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, MamaMax said:

I laughed out loud in the car (passenger) when I saw that recipe.  When I saw chicken salad, I said to myself, its gonna say chicken and mayo. AAAAAAND....nailed it! I also use canned chicken from costco in limited applications, including that hot Buffalo chicken cream cheese dip.   

Next up: egg salad. Eggs, mayo, salt ad pepper! GENUIS!!!

That is what I thought too! If Jill is trying to be hip she needs to substitute avocado for mayo though...it really does taste better! 

• Love 4

I think Jill really does admire her family and her upbringing. I think she is nostalgic for and misses being a part of such a big tribe. I don't know if she still aspires to have a double-digits family or if reality has set in to the point where she probably will have considerably less children than her parents.  A lot of Americans still eat plenty of carbs and cheese and whatnot, but not these casseroles (at least all the time) because we have to feed a smaller family. Jill is probably reminiscing about being a Duggar girl.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I think Jill really does admire her family and her upbringing. I think she is nostalgic for and misses being a part of such a big tribe. I don't know if she still aspires to have a double-digits family or if reality has set in to the point where she probably will have considerably less children than her parents.  A lot of Americans still eat plenty of carbs and cheese and whatnot, but not these casseroles (at least all the time) because we have to feed a smaller family. Jill is probably reminiscing about being a Duggar girl.

You are probably right about Jill feeling nostalgic. My husband and I got married young and I immediately moved away because he was in the Army and we were stationed 12 hours from 'home'. In the first year of marriage grocery shopping was a cluster---I cooked like my mom did; not because she taught me to cook (she didn't), but because that is how meals were. You had a meat, a starch, a veggie and a biscuit. My husband is a much better cook, but he worked and I didn't. He deployed throughout most of our second year and I ate out for most meals and cooked very basic meals for the rest. Then we moved overseas and I made a true effort to stop cooking so...basic. I'm still not good at creative cooking, but I can follow a recipe like nobodies business and we eat a lot of everything. 

I think Jill needs an intervention---all Americans eat crap from time to time (my guilty pleasure is queso) but there is a whole new world of food she could be learning. If she focused her blog on like---trying to get better, I may even tune in. Those types of stories go a whole lot further than where she's going. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I think Jill needs an intervention---all Americans eat crap from time to time (my guilty pleasure is queso) but there is a whole new world of food she could be learning. If she focused her blog on like---trying to get better, I may even tune in. Those types of stories go a whole lot further than where she's going. 

This might work if Jill could figure it out. Posting an old Duggar recipe and making it healthier. Acknowledging that eating healthy sometimes costs more. However I'm not sure she would know a healthy meal from an unhealthy one. I'm not even sure she realizes feeding 19 kids requires casseroles and canned foods and feeding a family of four doesn't. 

Or she should try recreating old school recipes from different states. Every state is known for something. 

Or she can keep on posting recipes using cream of soups with heavy whipping cream, fake cheese and potatoes and throw in a piece of lettuce or two.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Would Jill even know what a Waldorf Salad was?

That reminds me of the Fawlty Towers where the American asks for a Waldorf salad.  Basil tells him "We're just out of Waldorfs right now!"  So hilarious.  I'm sure Jill wouldn't be able to figure it out either.  I loved when the man asks for two screwdrivers and Basil looks at him like he's completely crazy!!  I'll take Basil with all of his eccentricities over Jill any day!!

I can't fault the hash brown casserole either.  I make it once a year, a bit differently than Jill, but it tastes great!!  Jill's looks awful too because she didn't "crunch" the cornflakes well enough.  Also, from her directions, is she "dumping" the melted butter into the ziploc bag?  Not a good idea.  Mine looks much nicer and tastes great, too.  At least according to me,  my family, and my friends. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Normades said:

That reminds me of the Fawlty Towers where the American asks for a Waldorf salad.  Basil tells him "We're just out of Waldorfs right now!"  So hilarious.  I'm sure Jill wouldn't be able to figure it out either.  I loved when the man asks for two screwdrivers and Basil looks at him like he's completely crazy!!  I'll take Basil with all of his eccentricities over Jill any day!!

I can't fault the hash brown casserole either.  I make it once a year, a bit differently than Jill, but it tastes great!!  Jill's looks awful too because she didn't "crunch" the cornflakes well enough.  Also, from her directions, is she "dumping" the melted butter into the ziploc bag?  Not a good idea.  Mine looks much nicer and tastes great, too.  At least according to me,  my family, and my friends. 

OMG that show is hysterical. I first watched it when I was like 12 and it ran on PBS. My favorite episode is where the guy dies and Basil, thinking the guy was a hotel inspector, thinks he ate the "off" kipper. 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

OMG that show is hysterical. I first watched it when I was like 12 and it ran on PBS. My favorite episode is where the guy dies and Basil, thinking the guy was a hotel inspector, thinks he ate the "off" kipper. 

My favorite is "Communication Problems."  I love when Polly tells the old bat that she doesn't use her eyes because it wears the battery down.  Also love the scene with Sybil and Basil when the old lady hits her head and Basil asks her "Is this a piece of your brain?"  So hilarious!!

How sad these fundies will never experience these wonderful shows.  Fun truly does die.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Basil tries to hide the kipper, and ends up with it sticking out of his vest

Then they try and hide the body from the guests ???

I love every episode, I started watching them with my Nan when I was 6 and she would have to explain why certain things were funny

Edited by Totally
  • Love 4
Just now, Totally said:

Basil tries to hide the kipper, and ends up with it sticking out of his vest

Then they try and hide the body from the guests ???

Yes! Another one I like is when Sybil leaves Basil and he has to pretend she is still around for their friends who show up for dinner. He gets Polly to pretend to be her and  lay in bed and look "swollen"! 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

That hash brown mess looks disgusting. And the corn flakes just makes it worse. Ugh.  Here is what my husband made for dinner over the weekend.

Brussel sprout "salad".

Saute chopped Brussel sprouts and chopped white onion in olive oil. Add turkey sausage. Season with salt, pepper and a dash of tobasco sauce.  Jill's head would explode trying to make it, I'm sure. 

653517eb-3aac-432a-ae72-0b7473161683.jpg

So the pink is meat? ?

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Trillium said:

The version she posted is pretty common potluck staple here. I don’t care for it but my husband loves it, so if I make it I don’t use cream of chicken, I use milk, chicken broth, and flour and some spices depending on who’s eating it. I usually do garlic and caramelized onions. But I know plenty of people who make it her way and have for decades. There’s nothing Duggar or original about this at all. 

Funeral Potatoes. We've had pages of discussion of this variation and the many others.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

I think that's probably really accurate.  Jill has people who have never seen food like this and they are amazed, of course they may be amazed at the lack of seasoning or presentation as well.  But Jilly takes it as sign that she needs to share her vast knowledge to the world.  The fact that the woman has internet access and doesn't turn to pinterest or google food bloggers or even check out Joanna Gaines cookbook, before she starts posting her recipes is really mind boggling.  

Plus she doesn't appear to have the discernment to tell the appetizing, intriguing and attractive dishes from the truly pedestrian ones. In some twist of, "if it's on the internet it must be true", she seems to feel that putting something out on the internet automatically makes it exciting. 

When I was young, and TV itself was at least within a stone's throw of being a novelty, I remember thinking that any person featured automatically became more glamorous and important than mere mortals, and dreamed that if only I could be on TV, I could similarly become just that glamorous and important myself. I think that Jill may have a similarly naive outlook. After all, she grew up with that as somewhat of an actual reality in her mind - they became famous and "important" through their show - and given that they didn't really have any other TV to compare their lives with, and limited opportunity to really experience the internet outside of the largely proscribed areas, in her mind the computer monitor is much  like a TV screen, and anything she posts will become imbued, through the same sort of alchemy, with the influence that she perceives "being on TV" to have.

• Love 9
(edited)

They are trying to get as many hits on their site that's why she keeps post her daily crap recipes. You can even get notifications sent your email. These idiots seriously don't know how to run a website, it's not about quantity it's about quality. 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

They are trying to get as many hits on their site that's why she keeps post her daily crap recipes. You can even get notifications sent your email. These idiots seriously don't know how to run a website, it's not about quantity it's about quality. 

Constantly updating? Perhaps frequently? Whatever.

Here’s the latest:

We had a bunch of frozen blueberries given to us recently, so I came up with this yummy summer smoothie recipe to help us use them. (Also a great way to use spinach or mixed greens that are wilting in the fridge!) It’s become a favorite now in our family. This recipe makes 2 smoothies.

3-4 T. lemon juice (depending on how much you like)

2-3 C. spinach (cups packed down; ok if it’s started to wilt too!)

2 C. ice

1/2 C. applesauce

1/2 an orange (peeled; or one small cutie)

1/3 C. apple juice concentrate (or more if using regular apple juice)

2 C. blueberries (frozen)

water

Blend lemon juice first (this helps keep everything else from sticking super bad!). Next, blend spinach and ice (do this before adding other stuff so spinach doesn’t get stuck at the top and ice gets blended really fine). Throw in everything else (except water) and blend. Add water as needed ’til smooth consistency.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Constantly updating? Perhaps frequently? Whatever.

Here’s the latest:

We had a bunch of frozen blueberries given to us recently, so I came up with this yummy summer smoothie recipe to help us use them. (Also a great way to use spinach or mixed greens that are wilting in the fridge!) It’s become a favorite now in our family. This recipe makes 2 smoothies.

2 C. ice

1/2 C. applesauce

water

Blend lemon juice first (this helps keep everything else from sticking super bad!). Next, blend spinach and ice (do this before adding other stuff so spinach doesn’t get stuck at the top and ice gets blended really fine). Throw in everything else (except water) and blend. Add water as needed ’til smooth consistency.

Jill's use of parentheses makes me stabby.  They are completely unnecessary and seem to be a way for her to make an already published recipe her own.  Does anyone actually believe that Jill is some domestic goddess constantly whipping up new recipes?  

• Love 10

Would Jill even know what a Waldorf Salad was?  

She doesn't need to.  The only people at The Waldorf are people with "New York values."

Next, she'll be showing us how to make toast. 

JILL'S RECIPE FOR TOAST:

Take a slice of bread and hold it really close to an atheist, gay or woman who wants to make her own decisions.

I'm humbled and AWED that 52 of you liked this post.  I totally was not sure anyone would get it!!!  I'm sorry to have not trusted you all....

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 C. ice

1/2 C. applesauce

water

I really don't understand this latest recipe. Why would I blend lemon juice in a blender by itself? That makes zero sense and what would is accomplish?  Why is she thinning it with water when she could thin it with an ingredient that adds flavor and is already in the dish? Why am I spending more time thinking about this than Jill did?

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

I really don't understand this latest recipe. Why would I blend lemon juice in a blender by itself? That makes zero sense and what would is accomplish?  Why is she thinning it with water when she could thin it with an ingredient that adds flavor and is already in the dish? Why am I spending more time thinking about this than Jill did?

I think it has to do with having the citrus coat everything so it doesn't stick as she says. 

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

I think it has to do with having the citrus coat everything so it doesn't stick as she says. 

I see that's what she says, but anyone who has ever juiced citrus knows that the juice is actually sticky. I'm just not convinced it would make a positive difference. I can see starting with the ice and lemon and spinach to use the mechanical breakdown of the ice to help break down the spinach but...  oh hell, this is Jill. She neither cooks nor thinks and she just copies her content for others.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, LilJen said:

My husband has a hobby of collecting old cookbooks. Some show holdovers from trying to "stretch" ingredients like meat that were either too expensive (Depression) or scarce (wartime rationing). Some are designed to maximize the use of some new ingredient (instant gelatin!) or appliance. Fortunately most of the revolting stuff he finds is no longer used, and I STRONGLY continue to contend that NOTHING with jello can POSSIBLY ever be a salad. . . yet all the native Midwesterners here constantly refer to "jello salad." UGH. Let's hope Jill has no great connection to gelatin.

I have Mormon relatives (Utah) and they were doing a family cookbook at one time.  My family wasn't included until the last minute (and I never was, my dads bitch of a gf was starting trouble and just claimed we never responded when she never asked ME and didn't ask my sisters until the day it was due).  So the cookbook is filled with questionable recipes that are truly snarkworthy.  The one we constantly make fun of is the Candy Bar Salad.  Yes indeed, there is a candy bar salad.  I cannot remember what is in it but I am sure Jill would find it awesome!  The only healthful recipes in there were my dads, my sisters, and the 1 from my at that point dead mother.  The GF had a ton in there and she is also a very questionable cook who thinks she is fantastic!  We still have no idea what she made one Xmas.  We called it ankle bone stew and even Mr. Natalie who will eat almost ANYTHING would not touch it.  I personally think she was trying to poison us all!

18 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Plus all of her recipes come from circa 1975. I also make a similar hash brown casserole to go with ham for Christmas and Easter. I make it because that’s what my beloved grandmother made. Jill’s waxes a little bit nostalgic about the broccoli cheese product soup, but that’s about it. It’s not like she is posting interesting new recipes and then throws in the hash brown casserole as an oldie but a goodie. 

You would think there would be a stated attempt to modernize the recipes or to make them healthier, or with more vegetables, or appealing to kids, etc.

As someone said up thread, who is her audience?!

I am gonna admit, that hash brown casserole is pretty yummy!  My mom made it but did something other than the canned cream of whatever soup.  Nothing healthful about it but a spoonful is pretty good.  

• Love 6
(edited)

We thought about making that last awful recipe for SGirl. Just for kicks and watch her reaction. Until we realized our 11 year old daughter would walk away, call CPS, and get Online to start the process to terminate our parental rights. She would, and we stopped laughing. 

ETA: Hashbrown crap, was not aware she was at it again.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 9
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Candy Bar Salad.  Yes indeed, there is a candy bar salad.  I cannot remember what is in it but I am sure Jill would find it awesome! 

It was most likely some kind of creamy, gelatin-based recipe, but right now all I can picture is a big bowl of bite-size Snickers and Milky Ways sprinkled with cilantro and tossed with vinaigrette. Jill would undoubtedly find it "super yummy", especially after she added a hefty dose of her "amazing" magic ingredient, lemon juice. She would probably caution us to unwrap the candy bars before making the salad.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • Love 14
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

It was most likely some kind of creamy, gelatin-based recipe, but right now all I can picture is a big bowl of bite-size Snickers and Milky Ways sprinkled with cilantro and tossed with vinaigrette. Jill would undoubtedly find it "super yummy", especially after she added a hefty dose of her "amazing" magic ingredient, lemon juice. She would probably caution us to unwrap the candy bars before making the salad.

I'll need a new keyboard for the last line, but damn, I can totally see her saying that.  And then my brain flashed back to Pricialla Walker explaining the candy bar diaper game for the baby shower and lost any appetite I had. :-)

I did a google search for candy bar salad.  There are some slight differences but almost all of them seem to have a core set of ingredients - 1 site said it dates back to around 1926 so that should be right up Jill's alley.  This is from the countrycook and is pretty standard although she adds milk and many don't.  I can't believe the Duggars don't make this - Instant pudding, the fabulous whipped topping, snicker candy bars, apples - oh wait, that's a real fruit, and then drizzle a jar of caramel sauce on top.  Stick in fridge until ready to eat.  My massive amount of dental work hurts just reading it.  Shudders.

1 (5.1 ounce) package Instant vanilla pudding mix

1/2 cup milk

1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed

3-4 medium golden delicious apples, chopped in bite-size pieces

5 Snickers candy bars, chopped in bite-size pieces

1/2 cup caramel sauce

Edited by DragonFaerie
found the recipe, I think I'll have a salad for lunch now.
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

I'll need a new keyboard for the last line, but damn, I can totally see her saying that.  And then my brain flashed back to Pricialla Walker explaining the candy bar diaper game for the baby shower and lost any appetite I had. :-)

I did a google search for candy bar salad.  There are some slight differences but almost all of them seem to have a core set of ingredients - 1 site said it dates back to around 1926 so that should be right up Jill's alley.  This is from the countrycook and is pretty standard although she adds milk and many don't.  I can't believe the Duggars don't make this - Instant pudding, the fabulous whipped topping, snicker candy bars, apples - oh wait, that's a real fruit, and then drizzle a jar of caramel sauce on top.  Stick in fridge until ready to eat.  My massive amount of dental work hurts just reading it.  Shudders.

1 (5.1 ounce) package Instant vanilla pudding mix

1/2 cup milk

1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed

3-4 medium golden delicious apples, chopped in bite-size pieces

5 Snickers candy bars, chopped in bite-size pieces

1/2 cup caramel sauce

As one who also has spent a fortune for dental restorations, I feel your pain.

No lie, my teeth ache just looking at that.  If anyone here remembers Yum Yum cookies from the 70's, they were so sweet, they were sickening.  Kind of like that list of ingredients.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

As one who also has spent a fortune for dental restorations, I feel your pain.

No lie, my teeth ache just looking at that.  If anyone here remembers Yum Yum cookies from the 70's, they were so sweet, they were sickening.  Kind of like that list of ingredients.

My teeth and gums feel the same way.

2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Jill's use of parentheses makes me stabby.  They are completely unnecessary and seem to be a way for her to make an already published recipe her own.  Does anyone actually believe that Jill is some domestic goddess constantly whipping up new recipes?  

Dude, her use of parens is the least of her English problems.

Y'all! Blend lemon juice first to keep the rest from sticking SUPER BAD! I have the mentality of a teenager and I'm proud of it, YAY!

This makes a YUMMY (does she know any other adjectives to describe food?) smoothie!

Add water TILL SMOOTH CONSISTENCY ("add lemon juice UNTIL DESIRED FLAVOR"). Does she know 1) that sentences need verbs and 2) this isn't Twitter? There isn't a character limit.

Yaaaay, fun recipes!!!

• Love 17
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I am so glad she told me to peel the orange.

As long as it isn't a "small cutie", which...I guess doesn't need to be peeled?

What exactly is a "small cutie"? I'm Canadian, and I've never heard of them. Although, if they don't need to be peeled, they sound pretty awesome and should be sold here.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

What exactly is a "small cutie"? I'm Canadian, and I've never heard of them. Although, if they don't need to be peeled, they sound pretty awesome and should be sold here.

SOTDRT strikes again!

Unless she meant to write kumquat.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Vaysh said:

SOTDRT strikes again!

Unless she meant to write kumquat.

No, Cuties are small oranges (or tangerines)? I've seen them, but they're generally sold in bulk...too much for just two people.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

No, Cuties are small oranges (or tangerines)? I've seen them, but they're generally sold in bulk...too much for just two people.

Mandarin oranges.  Sold by like the small box.

Cuties-5LB-Box.jpg

• Love 2

I dunno...you change the apples in that "candy bar" thing and it could work.  Like a really tart Granny Smith for contrast?   Man, Utah dentists must make a fortune.  

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh well, semicolons are hard. Like math.

They are also called Clementines.  Very small and easy to peel, although I wouldn't eat the peel.  

Around here, they come in 3 or 5 lb. bags.  Great for kids, not as an ingredient, perfect snack.  Just by themselves, not as an ingredient with a buttload of other sweet stuff.

• Love 3

I'm curious. Did Jill try variations of her recipe until it tasted good? Did she throw in things that she had around the house, like wilted spinach? Is this a recipe "Mama" made? How did she figure out using lemon first helps prime the blades (if it does)? 

Folks have been throwing shit in blenders for years and making smoothies, myself included, and not all have been successful. How did she create this 'recipe'?

• Love 1