Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

(edited)

For the first half of the video Sam looks like he is trying to figure out who the hell is that helium voiced woman.

Edited by SMama
Because I know his name is Sam. Stupid autocorrect.
  • Love 14

Go Izzy go! Another tone deaf video from the queen of stupidville. You pick up the freaking worm you feckless blob. Nice job on laying on thick that guilt trip. Maybe at only three years old Izzy knows home is not always a good place to be. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I make a version of that breakfast casserole in the slow cooker that is still not very healthy, but much tastier than Jill’s looks. The eggs are much fluffier and less dry. No butter needed at least.

Basically you layer hash brown potatoes , shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and/or diced veggies (I use onions and red and green peppers). Repeat layers 2-3 times, then pour the eggs (beaten with milk) over the layers and cook on low for about 4 hours.

Edited by EVS
Clarity
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my. Izzy was going to kill the worm.

Was it Izzy or Spurge who wanted to step on bugs in a couple of other videos from a little while back? If Jill wanted to teach him a lesson about saving the worm, why didn't she help him instead of insisting he do it himself when he was obviously wary of it when it wiggled. My guess is that Jill doesn't like worms either. Not that I necessarily blame her - worms squick me out a bit as well - but if I wanted to show my toddler how to rescue one off the driveway, I'd maybe show him how to get a twig and push it onto a leaf to carry it, or look around for something else we could use. At least she didn't let him squash it, though...that's at least one step in the right direction.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, graefin said:

1. Michelle's bug eyes are back full force here, although her interaction with Sam is sweet.

2. Now we know where Jill gets her propensity for "yay"ing from.

Poised to dance, is sweet Sammy... those round blue eyes knock me out, ha.

25 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my. Izzy was going to kill the worm.

He's looking to solve a problem, lol.  It wasn't his first instinct, after all.

• Love 1
(edited)

The Snack video.

1) All I could of was, Did Izzy wash his hands after touching the worm?

2) Perhaps one of those snacks with some cut grapes or other fruit or veggies?

3) That book on teach your child to read in 100 lessons looked completely unopened by Jill and also too advanced for Jill.

4) Stuff scattered all over the floor and Jill even comments on her messy table.  Which makes me want to ask her - then why didn't you straighten it up BEFORE making the video?  Sigh.

The Worm Video:

For eff's sake Jill, help him pick up the worm since he's scared and lay off the damn guilt trip.  Also a car might run over it - CARS are on this path???  The path where you've left Sammy in his stroller on while you step away to make a video????  How about Sammy could get run over!

The Meechelle video:

She does seem to have some interaction with Sammy, although in the beginning he's like who are you and what are you doing?

I complain about Jill's house and there behind Sammy is an abandoned lone rollerblade - seriously folks?  Everyone living there is old enough to put their toys away.

WHHHYYYY are they giving him veggies off the table and not on a plate??  I mean Josie's licked that table how many times and I'm sure no one has cleaned in properly in ages.  Just ick.

Edited by DragonFaerie
added Meechelle video
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, EVS said:

I make a version of that breakfast casserole in the slow cooker that is still not very healthy, but much tastier than Jill’s looks. The eggs are much fluffier and less dry. No butter needed at least.

Basically you layer frozen hash brown potatoes , shredded cheese, bacon and/or veggies (I use onions and red and green peppers). Repeat layers 2-3 times, then pour the eggs (beaten with milk) over the layers and cook on low for about 4 hours.

I make a similar version to @EVS - I use the frozen hash browns, 2 kinds of cheese, breakfast sausage already mostly cooked and drained, and small halved cherry tomatoes with eggs and milk (mixed together) poured over everything, but I use a deep 9 x 12 casserole dish and cook it in the oven.  I've also found that it freezes well and I can split the recipe into 2 smaller aluminum pie-type pans, cover them and freeze them and just pull it out the night before to thaw in the fridge.  Works great when we have out of town company staying with us or when we do like a Derby party to have a bit of something brunchish to go with the rest of the food.

• Love 3

That "casserole" looks like cold, unappetizing slop you'd see in the breakfast room of some second rate hotel, trying to pass as their "special dish," while everyone in sight is just sticking to bagels. 

• Love 5

The saddest part about these “recipes” is you could make something healthy and tasty in the same amount of time it takes to melt cheese on tater tots. This weekend I made southwestern quinoa salad... quinoa, black beans, fresh veggies and all kinds of healthy stuff and it takes less than half an hour to prepare. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

The Snack video.

1) All I could of was, Did Izzy wash his hands after touching the worm?

2) Perhaps one of those snacks with some cut grapes or other fruit or veggies?

3) That book on teach your child to read in 100 lessons looked completely unopened by Jill and also too advanced for Jill.

4) Stuff scattered all over the floor and Jill even comments on her messy table.  Which makes me want to ask her - then why didn't you straighten it up BEFORE making the video?  Sigh.

The Worm Video:

For eff's sake Jill, help him pick up the worm since he's scared and lay off the damn guilt trip.  Also a car might run over it - CARS are on this path???  The path where you've left Sammy in his stroller on while you step away to make a video????  How about Sammy could get run over!

The Meechelle video:

She does seem to have some interaction with Sammy, although in the beginning he's like who are you and what are you doing?

I complain about Jill's house and there behind Sammy is an abandoned lone rollerblade - seriously folks?  Everyone living there is old enough to put their toys away.

WHHHYYYY are they giving him veggies off the table and not on a plate??  I mean Josie's licked that table how many times and I'm sure no one has cleaned in properly in ages.  Just ick.

I think poor Sammy is a complete after-thought in the Dillard household. Jill’s always just dumping him somewhwew. 

• Love 3

That crap breakfast looks disgusting. I grew up food deprived, and I was always hungry, but I wouldn't have eaten that crap. 

Izzy is adorable. Jill is a slob. I'm so OCD neat clean freak, her house makes me twitchy. Even with twin toddlers my house is clean and neat. Jill doesn't give a crap. 

Mechelles voice is so high, my dog looked at my phone and cocked her head as if to say "what the hell is that squeaky shit?" 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, SMama said:

Go Izzy go! Another tone deaf video from the queen of stupidville. You pick up the freaking worm you feckless blob. Nice job on laying on thick that guilt trip. Maybe at only three years old Izzy knows home is not always a good place to be. 

Bolded part...That is what I was saying through that whole video! I can't imagine what it's like for Izzy in that house. If she's guilt tripping him over a worm, what else do they do? I feel so sorry for that kid. Between this and his stupid shitheaddad somewhat pushing him with his foot to answer a question in the garden video, I want to smack the shit out of these two fucking idiots!

• Love 20
12 hours ago, SMama said:

For the first half of the video Sam looks like he is trying to figure out who the hell is that helium voiced woman.

I think Sam was shocked that someone was paying attention to him.  How sad that MEschelle actually makes Jill look like a bad mother in comparison.  WOW!

Poor Izzy and the worm.  She was stressing that poor kid and he didn't know what to do.  Then she ends it by guilt tripping him and not helping him because he's a BOY.  We all know you can't pick up a worm if you don't have a Y chromosome.  Gender rules, ya'll!!!  He was quick to try and smash it, tho, which makes me think when they aren't making videos, they don't teach their kids to respect other creatures.  I'll never forget Derwood and the cat video.  I have four feline fur babies and that made me sick.  Jill and Derwood are horrible people.  Those poor kids don't have much of a chance to be any different from their asshole parents and it's a true shame. 

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Going back to Jill, Izzy, and the worm, whatever happened to teaching by example?! I still can't get over her not lifting a finger to show him that the worm wouldn't hurt him, and they could both find something to put it on to move it if he wasn't ready to think about picking it up with his hands.

Exactly! Pretty much all the kids I watched were always interested when they would see a worm. I never told them to pick it up with their hand.  I would tell them to find a stick and we would BOTH pick it up if they wanted to pick it up. Some would touch it after it was on the stick and then we would go wash their hands.

Izzy's "Preschool Mode" shirt is a joke as is the book on how to learn to read in 100 days. The kid is 3! I suppose this will get him to read the Bible quicker in Jilly's mind. Izzy seems to have a pretty loud voice(just an observation. I know many kids who just have loud voices), I'm surprised they aren't trying to teach him to have a quieter one because they are just that stupid to do so.
That house is beyond disgusting. I wouldn't step foot in that place or Jessa's.

• Love 5

Poor Izzy.  He will soon learn that he's always wrong.  I'm glad she didn't want him to smash the worm - surprised by a bit of caring for life outside the womb, lol.  That was a long, wiggly worm and a tough one to be the first one a kid picked up.  Some kids will happily pick up a worm (even female children!) and some don't.  But poor Izzy isn't allowed to be an idividual.  I give him credit for trying to bargain with her to just leave it alone.  He knew she was disappointed in him, but he had no idea why!  

• Love 12
On 6/5/2018 at 11:55 AM, WhineandCheez said:

Holy Cow Sammy looks like a baby Jessa!!!!!

I think he looks just like Jinger’s baby pic in the newest IG post on Jeremy’s account!

1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

I'm glad she didn't want him to smash the worm - surprised by a bit of caring for life outside the womb

I think if the camera was not rolling, they would have smashed the creature and been full of glee doing it.  These people don't care for anything besides themselves and fetuses.  If smashing things wasn't going on around him regularly, he wouldn't have come up with that idea so quickly.  He was ready to smash it before he opted for leaving it alone. I noticed him start to stutter when she kept pushing him, just like he did in the bible verse video.  If they keep pushing on that kid, they're going to cause him to have a stutter.

• Love 6

Dude. I'm super squeamish and even i don't mind touching worms. My kiddo and I go fishing and sometimes I bring worms (I try to stick to lures and powerbait, but if I know it's going to be tough going we'll bring worms). Kiddo's favorite thing to do is free the worms we don't use-he digs little holes for them so they have a chance to escape, because he's worried if he just dumps them on the ground a bird will get them. All that secular PBS Kids and Wild Kratts has taught him a ton about respecting nature. 

• Love 6

When they were getting the garden ready, I recall Derick relocating a worm. One of them told Israel worms are good for the garden. Fast forward, and that lesson was not continued. I don’t get why Jill didn’t move the worm. This is the same woman who sprayed for bugs in danger America, and then had Israel touch the bugs with his hands. Ugh.

I guess I’m not surprised she posted this, death threat and all ?

• Love 1

Sorry if this makes anyone sick, but I used to love picking up worms and putting them back in the dirt so they could find a new home.  I still get a little bit sad at seeing a dried-up worm on the sidewalk or street, on my walk, the day after a rainstorm.  

It disturbs me that Izzy thought he should run the worm over.  I hate Dillweed for many reasons, not the least when he tried to run a cat over.  I really hope that apple falls a mile from both parental units.  

• Love 16
(edited)
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Breakfast Casserole-Potato, Egg & Cheese

Jun 5, 2018 | Recipes | 1 

My family got this recipe from a friend of theirs. They make 2.5 times this recipe to fill one industrial sized baking sheet that will feed the whole family!

This recipe makes one regular size cookie sheet

1 bag tater tots (might not use entire bag)

1 stick butter (1/2 C.)

10-12 eggs

1 1/2 C. milk

1/4 tsp.  hot sauce (and more for later; we like Valentina brand!)

salt and pepper (to taste)

grated cheddar cheese (enough to cover top)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease cookie sheet. Put a layer of tater tots on the cookie sheet and top with slices of butter. Put in oven for butter to melt. Mix eggs, milk, hot sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over tater tots and butter. Sprinkle generously with cheese. Bake for 20-25 min. Serve with hot sauce if you like a little more spice.

22E63F3D-454F-4523-9615-087B69C435D6.jpeg

Yeesh. 

That recipe is making me cringe.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Marigold said:

Jill is putting out a lot of videos.  Someone misses the TLC camera. 

One of the blind item sites had a post a couple of weeks ago about a reality tv family with a bazillion kids.  It said one of families had been kicked off and a member of the reality family (not the husband) is dying to get back in front of camera.  98% of the guesses were Jill Duggar.  

They also had a blind about the same family and who was supplying info to the site.  They said the tabloids have it wrong and the person doing the snitching is not who you think it is.

I can't quote on my kindle or I would dig them up.

The site is Crazy days and nights so take it for what it's worth.

• Love 6

Do you think she realizes she misspelled America?  #merica.  Sigh PROOFREAD people!  I have a friend that always texts using voice and never proofreads.  I often have to reply with, I have absolutely no clue what you were trying to say.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

For years, when  I was teaching second grade, I did a science unit on animals.  When we learned about annelids, I would go to the bait store and buy worms.  Everyone in my class was given a worm to hold.  We didn't use the word "yucky"; instead we said "how interesting".  Even the kids who were creeped out at the beginning ended up holding their worm ("How Interesting").  Most ended up asking if they could take their worm home.  After that, every time it rained, and there were worms on the sidewalk or playground, my students would pick them up and move them to a safe place so they wouldn't get stepped on.  Then some kids starting naming them......

I don't think there are enough "likes" out there to cover this!

• Love 4
(edited)

I think Jill intended to hashtag Merica, like Dirty Jesus did on their return from Central America. I think his was #murica or some similar nonsense. Don’t you know they are patriots?

Maybe Jilly is not so silly, look at her comments. Derick has taught her to become proficient with the dog whistle.

Edited by SMama
Added a thought.
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, SMama said:

I think Jill intended to hashtag Merica, like Dirty Jesus did on their return from Central America. I think his was #murica or some similar nonsense. Don’t you know they are patriots?

Maybe Jilly is not so silly, look at her comments. Derick has taught her to become proficient with the dog whistle.

Maybe growing up with 2 military parents and a mother who insisted on correct speech - never, ever say the word ain't around her, if I had used merica, I would have been slapped silly (not literally).  That said it's always been viewed in the same line as folks that say, "I ain't got none", "Hey Bubba Jr, watch and see if I can fit this whole thing in my mouth!" line of personalities, where I came from.  

And scrolling through her comments you do have quite a few folks calling her out on using merica and a few more not minding it, but man are some trashing Derick.  Ahh good times.  :-)

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Dillards

Duggars: (different video from previously posted)

I watched both, and kind of hate myself for it, and I am completely overstimulated watching the the Duggar. He’s eating, he’s being tickled, he’s got sunglasses on, he’s got Peppa Pig in his face. I know people ham it up for videos, but that was exhausting! Contrast that with the soothing pony ride at the Dillard house.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I watched both, and kind of hate myself for it, and I am completely overstimulated watching the the Duggar. He’s eating, he’s being tickled, he’s got sunglasses on, he’s got Peppa Pig in his face. I know people ham it up for videos, but that was exhausting! Contrast that with the soothing pony ride at the Dillard house.

Did you see how chilled out he was on his horsey ride?

• Love 2
On 6/5/2018 at 5:37 PM, EVS said:

Basically you layer hash brown potatoes , shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and/or diced veggies (I use onions and red and green peppers). Repeat layers 2-3 times, then pour the eggs (beaten with milk) over the layers and cook on low for about 4 hours.

That sounds much better!  

20 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sorry if this makes anyone sick, but I used to love picking up worms and putting them back in the dirt so they could find a new home.  I still get a little bit sad at seeing a dried-up worm on the sidewalk or street, on my walk, the day after a rainstorm.  

It disturbs me that Izzy thought he should run the worm over.  I hate Dillweed for many reasons, not the least when he tried to run a cat over.  I really hope that apple falls a mile from both parental units.  

Not at all!  I think it is incredibly sweet and shows a great deal of empathy to treat all creatures great and small with tenderness.  Except cockroaches,  Those bastards deserve whatever is coming to them!

• Love 11