Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

Heck no! Laura is not a doctor or nurse, she's completely useless. I can imagine her already posting tons of pictures with locals on Instagram and taking about how she saved them from damnation. She should just donate the money but then she wouldn't be seen as a savior. 

• Love 3

IF they REALLY want ho help, there are several Duggars (females included) with commercial driver licenses. OK only throwing this out there because the island is in dire need. Jill and Derelict need to keep their useless asses home. I know Cathy is immersed Matrix style in the Kool aid, but she must at least be disappointed in Derelict’s aversion to employment. Dan and his wife are Christians and also have jobs. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Derrick wants to be a minister but not do any of the study/work actually required to do so.  In that respect, he fits right in with the rest of the Duggars.  (Ben may be the exception to this.)

I'd love to see Ben actually get a degree in religious studies, or whatever it's called, and actually be a QUALIFIED minister.

It would be great to see the one who seemed to have the least brainpower, succeed in getting an education and showing up Babe and Dillweed.  

• Love 16
50 minutes ago, SMama said:

. I know Cathy is immersed Matrix style in the Kool aid, but she must at least be disappointed in Derelict’s aversion to employment. Dan and his wife are Christians and also have jobs. 

She's got to be disappointed in what you so politely refer to Derelict's aversion to employment.  At least Dan turned out all right, but Derick has got to be a huge disappointment to her, even if she won't go out and say so. 

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

She's got to be disappointed in what you so politely refer to Derelict's aversion to employment.  At least Dan turned out all right, but Derick has got to be a huge disappointment to her, even if she won't go out and say so. 

I would guess that the only worthwhile thing Dillwad has done for Miss Cathy is provide her with grandchildren.  Dill's brother doesn't have kids, does he?

Dan has to have more on the ball than his doofus bro.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I would guess that the only worthwhile thing Dillwad has done for Miss Cathy is provide her with grandchildren.  Dill's brother doesn't have kids, does he?

Dan has to have more on the ball than his doofus bro.

Dan and his wife don't seem interested in kids at the moment. They have 2 dogs and they refer to them as their daughters.

• Love 16

PR also doesn’t need Duggars and Duggar adjacent wearing the Hope for the Hopeless T-shirts. Talk about tone deaf, uneducated, holier than thou, condescending assholes. Given how well Smugturd turned out they should stay home and actually tend to their blessings. Seeing pictures of that would make me stabby. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Somehow I don't think the odds are in his favor.  Jilly is NOT doing that.

Working out where the resulting baby would come out would confound even medical expert Jill. So no blow jobs.

• Love 17
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:54 AM, BitterApple said:

I don't know, I think "racist" is a pretty serious label to pin on somebody. Derick is shortsighted and judgmental, but I've never seen any indication that he or any of the other Duggars hate people because of the color of their skin.

We have seen the Duggars hate people because of their sexual orientation and then there are those evil Catholics they need to convert.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Lunera said:

Wtf!?

Was this at UArk?  They all look like they are having a good time. I wonder if Derick was participating in the dancing, or just filming? I would love to be a fly on the wall to see Jill's reaction. Better reel him back in Jill, this looks too much like fun, and you know fun is forbidden.

• Love 5

I can't imagine them joining in the dancing, but the international students are no doubt an irresistable mission target--errr, field--for the Dullards. All those Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and atheists are far from home and  vulnerable to manipulative proselytizing. It makes me sick. I teach ESL at a university, and I don't make any secret of the fact that I'm a practicing Christian. But I am too respectful of my students' culture to go pushing my religion on them. What's the expression I learned from someone on these forums? God-bothering?

Edited by Portia
  • Love 21

I'm trying to wrap my mind around what a missionary is in Jill's mind.  For many years she has spouted how she wants to be one but to Jill.....what does missionary  work entail?  It's obvious she hates being in Central America... I think she would be happy living in Arkansas in their fancy ass home courtesy of Jim Bob.  Going to the compound every single day, mooching meals, shmoozing with the other married as Jana waits on them.

• Love 11
21 hours ago, floridamom said:

I thought the Dillard/Duggars were averse to any music and dancing other than religious and classical music. This is not either of those.

That takes a back seat to their desire to demonstrate comfortable they are with "international" people. 

• Love 5

This asshole pinned the Jazz tweet to his page. Your pinned tweet shows the world what your page is about which for Derrick means "hatred ministry".

Screenshot_20171001-092711.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I'm trying to wrap my mind around what a missionary is in Jill's mind.  For many years she has spouted how she wants to be one but to Jill.....what does missionary  work entail?  It's obvious she hates being in Central America... I think she would be happy living in Arkansas in their fancy ass home courtesy of Jim Bob.  Going to the compound every single day, mooching meals, shmoozing with the other married as Jana waits on them.

I think she thought living in countries like Nepal and the others she heard about secondhand, functioning as Lady Bountiful, probably sounded exotic and fun.  I think the adulting independent no-handholding reality, was what did her in.  

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

What is a pinned Tweet?

It's a tweet that stays ''pinned'' to the top of one's profile (so it doesn't get buried under more recent tweets). People will usually pin a tweet they're particularly ''proud'' of and/or one that got them a lot of likes/retweets.

So yeah, the fact Dreck pinned that tweet says a lot... Not that we didn't already know where this asshole stood but still.

Edited by PinkyCupcake
  • Love 12

I just went ahead and tweeted them on the original Jazz post, referencing Derelict. Hopefully they will get them back to his page and see the disgusting post prominently displayed.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PinkyCupcake said:

It's a tweet that stays ''pinned'' to the top of one's profile (so it doesn't get buried under more recent tweets). People will usually pin a tweet they're particularly ''proud'' of and/or one that got them a lot of likes/retweets.

So yeah, the fact Dreck pinned that tweet says a lot... Not that we didn't already know where this asshole stood but still.

Oh my. Derick really is some kind of raging asshole isn't he. Or he's being paid for every angry response.

Where's Neil Patrick Harris when we need him?

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Lunera said:

This asshole pinned the Jazz tweet to his page. Your pinned tweet shows the world what your page is about which for Derrick means "hatred ministry".

Screenshot_20171001-092711.jpg

Thank you Derick.

I await further instructions. 

• Love 11

TLC must have had a few more people besides me tweeting them about Jazz. He's taken that down and pinned this totally self-serving, "oh I'm such a martyr" proverb. I might have reminded him that TLC can fire him. I didn't have enough characters to add "at will." 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 16
19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

What is a pinned Tweet?

It's a tweet that stays around indefinitely and is the first tweet people see when they come to your profile/page.

People who are celebrities, even minor ones, usually tag something they want their fans to engage with or go out and buy or watch or be able to enjoy. (Basically usually self-promotion)

For example, an author will pin a tweet that says "My latest book is out and available where books are sold."

A musical artist might pin"My latest album/single/tour is announced and you can go and get it/tickets."

A TV star might pin a tweet like  "The new season of the show airs on this network on this night on this time."

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Autumn0516 said:

Jill re tweeted President Obama's tweet on praying for Las Vegas. I was literally shocked to see she re tweeted Obama. 

So did Derick. I wonder why he didn't retweet it from trump, since he actually said something decent.

TLC must have given him a real talking-to after re-pinning the Jazz tweet the other day, although to be fair to Derelict, the International Dance affair happened last Friday, before the second Jazz incident. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

TLC must have given him a real talking-to after re-pinning the Jazz tweet the other day, although to be fair to Derelict, the International Dance affair happened last Friday, before the second Jazz incident. 

Honestly, I don't think Derick gives a shit was TLC thinks. I think that he expects that "the Lord will provide" and doesn't really concern himself about where the money comes from. 

He obviously isn't concerned about providing for is family in any recognizable way. He quit his job, he moved to DA without a lot of concern about filming schedules, he posted those inflammatory and unnecessary tweets about Jazz that could cost him his TLC income. I don't know what he's thinking, but a guy who worries about supporting his family would be more careful.

• Love 14
On 9/27/2017 at 8:17 AM, Jynnan tonnix said:

That and to see how many extra notes some star-of-the-moment can jam into it...

Right??? I actually find some renditions verging on disrespectful! This is an anthem, not your "Voice" audition.  And I am very easy going for the most part. 

• Love 6