Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Trillium said:

My brother is schizophrenic and Derick doesn’t fit that IMO. My brother would insist things like you need to cook rocks in the oven and the ramble about sports and teams that didn’t exist and would post messages on Facebook titled: To the witch that was outside my door last night. As much as I dislike Derick and all the Duggars I don’t think it’s fair to speculate that level of mental illness. It’s pure hell. 

Derick while he may have some issues to be just seems like an extreme religious nut that needs to justify his hate. His views are very much inline with many fundamentalists. If you’ve never been in that type of religious indoctrination what he’s saying seems off the wall and illogical. I’m certain a lot of the nonsense he’s spouting is things he’s leaned or learning in his “school”. 

This. Derick comes off as someone who wants so desperately to be right and relevant that he'll make himself sound smarter and righter than he is, but that doesn't mean he's mentally ill. From a diagnostic standard, and this is in no way official, his twitter alone would not be grounds to say he has anything specific. Could he be having a mental breakdown? Anything is possible, but Schizophrenia? Nope. 

• Love 8

This is from a fundraiser page

Join us as we help our former staff member Julio Arriola plant a church in Guadalajara, Mexico! Guadalajara is a major city in Mexico with a large university student population. The week will be filled with street evangelism and building relationships to share the gospel. The week will also involve helping the Arriolas with strategy to help their church launch in the fall. Come join us over Spring Break in Mexico! This trip is geared specifically for C3 students! 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

Is Jill going too and taking Sam?  If not WHY is she in the photo???? She's not a member of the Cross Church school.  And if he is going WITHOUT her, she's going to have a meltdown ala J'chelle style I bet, without him with her all the time.

I corrected my post - it's Guadalajara

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I looked at the entries in the contest. Putting the books aside, there are some really cute ones. All of them, except Jill’s, have only children in them. I didn’t look  at all of the likes but Jill has over 500, others, 40-50. Looks like they will be doing some Amazon shopping. (The $350 is an Amazon gift card)

Jill's picture has 572 votes.  The runner-up right now has 541 votes.  Help the runner-up win by going to this link:

https://www.facebook.com/TuttleTwins/photos/a.2068728433345709.1073741830.1461100540775171/2068731756678710/?type=3&theater

Then, put your cursor on the bottom of the picture to pull up the like and share buttons. Clicking on the like button will give that picture one point and sharing it will give them two points.  The family in the picture is trying to raise money to buy a bee hive to help earn extra money from selling honey. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Jill's picture has 572 votes.  The runner-up right now has 541 votes.  Help the runner-up win by going to this link:

https://www.facebook.com/TuttleTwins/photos/a.2068728433345709.1073741830.1461100540775171/2068731756678710/?type=3&theater

Then, put your cursor on the bottom of the picture to pull up the like and share buttons. Clicking on the like button will give that picture one point and sharing it will give them two points.  The family in the picture is trying to raise money to buy a bee hive to help earn extra money from selling honey. 

Done. I'm even making hubby sign into his account that he hasn't touched in 6 months to do it too. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Mollie said:

up to 548 now.  I liked.  I hate that the Dillards will get more money.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Luvmy300zx said:

Of course, they are getting free publicity for their books from the Dillards.

They've already used Jill's picture to promote the Law book. In the fine print of the contest, it says that all pictures become their property, blah blah blah. So yeah, the Tuttles are using the Duggar fame for their financial gain. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgbl3PGlKbl/ 

Looks like Derek is going to Guadalajara. He's got a suitcase, but I think Jill is just seeing him off.

Jill always goes with Derick on these trips.  There are three trips in the course he is taking at Cross Church.  The first one was to Washington D.C. and Jill went along.  There will be one more before the course ends in July.  To have Jill go on these trips with Derick costs an extra $3,500 on top of the $12,000 course tuition that Derick paid.  The Donations R Us duo fly off again south of the border on a missionary journey and they still can't speak Spanish. Ay, chihuahua!

This cost of this trip is $1,630.00 per person.

https://www.purecharity.com/cross-church-guadalajara-march

Edited by Mollie
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, Mollie said:

I voted, too.  In the comments, people are stating that it isn't fair for Jill to win and the Tuttle Twins are defending her.  I wish I could vote more than once, but right now, Jill's in 2nd place (the runner-up has more shares).

Edit to add:  if we are lucky, there will be no internet access while he's in Guadalajara.

Edited by cdp73
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

Looks like Derek is going to Guadalajara. He's got a suitcase, but I think Jill is just seeing him off.

I love how Jill's hand is draped over Drek's thigh. I'm no body language expert but I believe that is a clear sign of possession/ownership. I'm thinking Jill is very insecure and jealous of all those short wearing hussy college girls pictured.

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Jill now has 668 points (576 likes @ 1 point and 46 shares @ 2 points)

The runner-up has 594 points (568 likes and 13 shares)

Notice, too, how Jill and Derick are off to the side of the picture.  He should be standing in the back with the rest of the guys.  As hard as he tries, he just never fits in.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, cdp73 said:

Notice, too, how Jill and Derick are off to the side of the picture.  He should be standing in the back with the rest of the guys.  As hard as he tries, he just never fits in.

I noticed that too. He's the only guy seated - there's at least one or two women standing in the back - couldn't be a gentleman and give one of them your seats?  He should be in the back and Jill should not be in the photo at all.   Plus Jill seems to have scooted over to Derick and leaves a gap between her and the next woman.  

4 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

I love how Jill's hand is draped over Drek's thigh. I'm no body language expert but I believe that is a clear sign of possession/ownership. I'm thinking Jill is very insecure and jealous of all those short wearing hussy college girls pictured.

All the women are either in yoga pants, jeans or SHORTS! showing thigh!  And they're wearing tennis shoes - you know for walking and bugging people with tracts and stuff.  And there's Jill in her long skirt and flip flops.  Sigh

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Jill now has 668 points (576 likes @ 1 point and 46 shares @ 2 points)

The runner-up has 594 points (568 likes and 13 shares)

That is 13 comments. The runner up has 163 shares. 

By my calculation, the Bee People have 904 points (578 likes and 163 shares)

Jill has 792 points (assuming they count angries as likes, she has 578 likes and 107 shares)

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

That is 13 comments. The runner up has 163 shares. 

By my calculation, the Bee People have 904 points (578 likes and 163 shares)

Jill has 792 points (assuming they count angries as likes, she has 578 likes and 107 shares)

You're right; I was looking at the comments instead of the shares. 

Jill now has 795 points (579 likes @ 1 point and 108 shares @ 2 points)

The runner-up has 909 points (581 likes and 164 shares)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

“Plant a church”?

What the hell does that mean, dig a big hole and spread a lot of manure around?

Derrick isn’t mentally ill. He’s just an asshole.

LOL That would be more entertaining. 

Church plants are small set-ups that mirror a mother church---mother church provides funds, people and supplies with the idea of growing their ideology. Jeremy is the pastor of a 'plant church' in Laredo. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

“Plant a church”?

What the hell does that mean, dig a big hole and spread a lot of manure around?

Derrick isn’t mentally ill. He’s just an asshole.

Well Derick certainly has enough manure to spread around.

17 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

I very much doubt that any of those girls would look at Derick with anything other than pity or loathing. He’s unattractive and poor and boring. They have to tolerate him because he’s “supervising” their church group, but I doubt any of them have any strong urges to make him a sandwich, if you know what I mean.

That said, of course Jill’s insecure. She was raised to be insecure; that’s part of how Jim Bob and Michelle train the kids to toe the line, by pitting them against each other in battles over who can be be godly and obedient enough to win some parental love and attention. Plus, she’s not unattractive, but she looks really plain and dumpy next to all the girls with clean hair and shorts on. And she might be as dumb as a stump, but she must have picked up on Derick’s unhappiness by now. Add that to what she has to look forward to if he dumps her — raising however many kids they have by then alone in the TTH because she’s incapable of being self-sufficient and Derick won’t be earning enough to be on the hook for much child support — and you have a recipe for insecurity. She puts on a brave face on social media, but I have no doubt that behind the scenes she’s a miserable mess. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I  had to sent a tweet to Derick about the stupid contest. Are they desperate for money they have to use their two year son. And teaching a two year old about economics and civil law. Seriously...

I haven't used my Twitter in years but if you would be so kind as to ask his momma (if you follow her) why her son is wasting his education and is not working. TIA

• Love 5
1 hour ago, awaken said:

I love how one of the comments on the Guadalajara pic is “where is that located?”   Google maps, people!  Or better yet, School!  

Yea, I saw that I was like, Oh my!  HOW did you get into school?  or high school?  Guess you had dining table education.  And yes - Google or google maps - like 5 seconds!!!!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

So is Israel going to Guadalajara too? Odd he's not in the pic.

Izzy stayed with Cathy when they went on their missioncation to DC last fall. How can they afford for Jill to tag along again? I thought they were struggling for $$$. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Izzy stayed with Cathy when they went on their missioncation to DC last fall. How can they afford for Jill to tag along again? I thought they were struggling for $$$. 

But can you just imagine - Derick goes to Mexico at the same time her entire family goes to Colorado and she's alone for like a week with 2 her two babies.  

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

But can you just imagine - Derick goes to Mexico at the same time her entire family goes to Colorado and she's alone for like a week with 2 her two babies.  

Meh, they'll be back from CO tomorrow, so no big babysitting loss for Jill if she did stay behind (which I doubt now that I've thought about it for a few hours). Really Jill, let Derelict get his "education" without being distracted by a wife and baby. You're married, not joined at the fucking hip. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Meh, they'll be back from CO tomorrow, so no big babysitting loss for Jill if she did stay behind (which I doubt now that I've thought about it for a few hours). Really Jill, let Derelict get his "education" without being distracted by a wife and baby. You're married, not joined at the fucking hip. 

Should have known it wouldn't have lasted long.

• Love 2

They've been in CO for the last few days, and Jessa posted an Instastory from there today while skiing. I imagine they headed back tonight in time to be in Pastor Caldwell's pews tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Portia said:

Seriously though WHAT is Israel wearing in that picture?

It's a cape like the hair salons use. Jill is holding scissors and a comb so she must have been giving Izzie a haircut (or pretending to).

Why she would use that picture for entry in a children's contest  instead of one of Izzy alone is beyond me.

• Love 10
Just now, bythelake said:

It's a cape like the hair salons use. Jill is holding scissors and a comb so she must have been giving Izzie a haircut (or pretending to).

Why she would use that picture for entry in a children's contest  instead of one of Izzy alone is beyond me.

AHHH. Thanks for the explanation. Now I'll move on to the mystery of why he's "reading" an age-inappropriate book during a haircut.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, bythelake said:

Seriously, Izzy is a cute kid, and she has plenty of far better pictures of him. Was having one of the TT books in the picture part of the rules? It still doesn't explain why the photo includes Jill and part of Sammy in the background, but going by what they post on social media, whatever happens to be in front of the camera when someone gets an urge to click is exactly what they share. This photo comes across as, "hey, let's enter Izzy in that Tuttle Twins contest...Oh, wait, hand him that book. OK, got it. Now we just wait for him to win and we'll have another $350"

• Love 12
15 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

All those young women in jeans and tight pants. Derick is going to be defrauded all week by his female co-students. And then let loose on the streets of Guadalajara?!? Who is going to yell "Nike" at him so he knows to look at his feet?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Seriously, Izzy is a cute kid, and she has plenty of far better pictures of him. Was having one of the TT books in the picture part of the rules? It still doesn't explain why the photo includes Jill and part of Sammy in the background, but going by what they post on social media, whatever happens to be in front of the camera when someone gets an urge to click is exactly what they share. This photo comes across as, "hey, let's enter Izzy in that Tuttle Twins contest...Oh, wait, hand him that book. OK, got it. Now we just wait for him to win and we'll have another $350"

I noticed other kids had books in their pictures also. A few had parents in the pictures also. I am just glad we did not see Jill and Derelict in the picture with Izzy.

15 hours ago, Mollie said:

Jill always goes with Derick on these trips.  There are three trips in the course he is taking at Cross Church.  The first one was to Washington D.C. and Jill went along.  There will be one more before the course ends in July.  To have Jill go on these trips with Derick costs an extra $3,500 on top of the $12,000 course tuition that Derick paid.  The Donations R Us duo fly off again south of the border on a missionary journey and they still can't speak Spanish. Ay, chihuahua!

This cost of this trip is $1,630.00 per person.

https://www.purecharity.com/cross-church-guadalajara-march

Are they seriously going to spend that kind of money to have Jill go with him? I thought they were practically penniless.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Yes, exactly. Jill did this sloppily just like she does everything else.

How much time and effort would it have taken to show Izzy in his jammies snuggled up in a chair with his father or mother reading this dumb book -- or anything else, really. Compose and frame the shot. Instead, Jill just took a selfie at some random moment during the day (and, as others have mentioned, why does her giant "surprise" face need to take up more than half the photo of her "cute kid?").

• Love 18

Are we sure she went with him?  My guess is not, since the trip was so expensive.  If she did go, then man...that’s just wrong.  She is not a student of the school and therefore should not go along. The trip to DC left me SMH.  No reason at all for her to go. 

The only reason why Jill would go is that she does not trust Dreck to be unaccompanied.  Learned behavior that she cannot get rid of. Her entire life she has been with at least one other person.  There was no autonomy growing up in that family.  No learned trust in their spouse that they will keep their hands to themselves or turn away unwanted advances.  Because, after all,  men can’t control themselves and women are natural temptresses out to snag your man for her own ?.  With Smuggar’s infidelity I’m sure this point has been solidified.  You can’t trust your spouse to do the right thing. So you go along in order to keep an eye on the situation. A sad, sad way to live imho. 

• Love 19
11 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

I've got it - with the TTH crew in Colorado they scrape together the money to fly Jill and the kids to Laredo and spend a week with Jinger and Jeremy.  Oh. My. God!  I would pay actual money to see an uncensored video of Jer dealing with Jill and those boys for a full week.  I don't mean the controlled, edited Dugger version of a visit I mean either true candid camera as it happens video, or even a few shots of Jeremy and Jinger when they're off their guard and let the real feelings show on their face.  That would be GOLD.

As for that instagram post - the only way I can look at the comments and not lose all hope for the future is to tell myself that the person who said "where's that located" meant where did they take the goodbye picture not where's Guadalajara.  Much as I believe the question did mean that person had no clue where Guadalajara is my alternate made up explanation is more comforting.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

Are we sure she went with him?  My guess is not, since the trip was so expensive.  If she did go, then man...that’s just wrong.  She is not a student of the school and therefore should not go along. The trip to DC left me SMH.  No reason at all for her to go. 

The only reason why Jill would go is that she does not trust Dreck to be unaccompanied.  Learned behavior that she cannot get rid of. Her entire life she has been with at least one other person.  There was no autonomy growing up in that family.  No learned trust in their spouse that they will keep their hands to themselves or turn away unwanted advances.  Because, after all,  men can’t control themselves and women are natural temptresses out to snag your man for her own ?.  With Smuggar’s infidelity I’m sure this point has been solidified.  You can’t trust your spouse to do the right thing. So you go along in order to keep an eye on the situation. A sad, sad way to live imho. 

Well, there are some very powerful men in America who subscribe to this exact philosophy. Although I don't want to get into that subject that shall not be named.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bythelake said:

She used her surprised face to drum up the leghumpers vote, of course.  Really, all that shows me is the book is something for the kid to hold while you come at him with sharp pointed objects.  I would think with Jill advertising the TT book on Insta, she is being compensated so that would make her an employee.  I do believe employees are generally ineligible from contest participation.  

I also think Cross Church is using Jill to generate interest in their ministry-for-profit 'school'.  And probably compensating her.  If I were a real CC student, I would be highly pissed at her tagging along while my significant other stayed home.  Oh right, he has a job.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

If she's not going, why does she insert herself and her child in every group picture. In D.C, she looked so out of place. That must be so annoying to the others who look young and energetic like regular college kids.

It looks like there might be one other married couple in the picture,( upper right) since they are standing together. The others are grouped according to gender. Maybe they are the plant church couple.

I really hope she isn't going, since she can contribute nothing of value as demonstrated in their unsuccessful mission to C.A. Have they learned to speak Spanish yet? Neither one of these idiots has a clue. They're living in a fairy tale. Maybe they can be in one of the Tuttle twins books.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bythelake said:

If she's not going, why does she insert herself and her child in every group picture. In D.C, she looked so out of place. That must be so annoying to the others who look young and energetic like regular college kids.

I really hope she isn't going, since she can contribute nothing of value as demonstrated in their unsuccessful mission to C.A. Have they learned to speak Spanish yet? Neither one of these idiots has a clue. They're living in a fairy tale. Maybe they can be in one of the Tuttle twins books.

If I were a student, I'd be annoyed that she came along to everything and dragged Sammy.  I mean with her lack of education and the way she was raised, the other students probably can't even have a conversation with her.  I wish someone at Cross Church would tell Derick that unless his wife is a student, she can't come on school related trips.  

She's been trying to learn Spanish since before she met Derick - she was using flashcards when she was studying to be a midwife, because she wanted to travel to other areas and do midwifery and ministry and she still can't speak any it seems.

• Love 7

I was trying to figure out if they were at a gate in the airport - that would mean she'd be going, because they wouldn't let her through security if she didn't have a ticket, but it doesn't look like it.  So I'm hoping she's keeping her and Samuel's butts at home.  But where is Izzy?  Dad's going away for a week and they leave him with Jana instead of taking him to the airport?  In that case, leave Sammy as well.  Geesh Jill, you don't have to have a kid in your arms at all times.

Any word on the photo contest with the tuttles?  I got rid of FB years ago.

• Love 4