Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I watched a bit of the Smuganna wedding episode yesterday. Anna proudly proclaims that she didn't learn about what to expect on the wedding night until about two weeks before her wedding. She said to know anything sooner would be useless information. This statement leads me to believe that all Anna knew was that Smugs had "sinned" in his youth, but had repented; she only got some vague statement that didn't really explain anything. I don't think she knew the nature of the sin or that it involved her future sisters-in-law. MHO, feel free to disagree. 

I've always hoped that was all Anna knew, because her official version, that Joshly was in some kind of semi-public gathering explaining how he molested his sisters but repented and was forgiven because Jesus and light carpentry and she was impressed by his testimony before they were even seriously involved, was the second most horrifying thing I've heard in this whole mess. (The first, hands-down, going to Jill "this happens in most families" Dullard.)

• Love 10
2 hours ago, sometimesy said:

What happens if TLC says "Sorry, we can't proceed with Counting On. We have to cut ties since the backlash after the airing of the Josh online test segment." Do the girls then file a suit against Josh, JB and Mechelle? Has JB gone too far? Cancel the entire thing, have a special for Jana's wedding. 

something tells me JB has threatened TLC with a lawsuit of some sort along the way. 

What could JB sue TLC for though? They're likely on a season to season contract. TLC's lawyers have probably combed over all the Duggar contracts at this point to make sure they have the upper hand.

As for Anna I don't think she knew the extent of Josh's past. However even if she didn't know the basics of sex she should have known the difference between what was a good touch and what was a bad touch. The J'Slaves seem to have known, even if they had said on Megyn Kelly it was no big deal.

I do not get what Jim Bob is thinking right now. At all. These people had the potential to become the fundie version of the Kardashians. Yet they managed to screw up something that was right within their reach. These people are not business savvy in the least. It seems to be dumb luck that they even got a show.

• Love 4
On 6/6/2017 at 0:05 AM, Annb67 said:

WARNING LANGUAGE!!!

The fuck?! Yes you insipid nasty pervert you are a social and professional pariah. You see outside of Duggarville normal people tend to frown on shitty pervs who mess with kids. So this is normal you slimy piece of shit. 

So here's a damn clue you bastard.  Crawl under your rock and stay. Your fat ass is lucky you didn't wind up in juvenile detention where they would have wiped your shitty smugness right out of you and you would have been someones bitch. Again, in the real world people dont like child molesters. Welcome to reality asshole. People actually hate you.

0 0 1 crying.jpg

• Love 4

Do funnies believe in the 7 deadly sins?  The Duggars seem to have been obsessed with preventing lust/fornication but clearly they failed spectacularly with Josh. This move by Josh to be added to the lawsuit reeks of greed and pride/hubris which apparently are not considered sins by Josh, JB and Michelle. Hopefully, this will lead to their downfall. 

• Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, EVS said:

Do funnies believe in the 7 deadly sins?  The Duggars seem to have been obsessed with preventing lust/fornication but clearly they failed spectacularly with Josh. This move by Josh to be added to the lawsuit reeks of greed and pride/hubris which apparently are not considered sins by Josh, JB and Michelle. Hopefully, this will lead to their downfall. 

I mentioned this somewhere in here.  They don't call them the seven deadly sins for nothing.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, doodlebug said:

As far as this record even still existing, had Josh, his parents and their legal counsel actually cooperated with the process, they could've taken the case to its conclusion and the police records would've been sealed along with the rest of it and then expunged when Josh turned 21.  It was their own hubris that lead to this 'glitch' that resulted in the records being out there.  I'm surprised they didn't sue Josh' attorney for malpractice, too, since, had they actually cooperated with him/her; any attorney with experience with the juvenile system could've told them what to do and gotten those records destroyed years ago.

Josh was never entitled to privacy.  His actions made him subject to adult punishment if convicted, because that applies in Arkansas to sexual molesters of minor children if the perpetrator is at least 14-years-old. 

If anyone should file a lawsuit it should be a class action suit on behalf of the citizens of Arkansas against the Arkansas police for failing to file a written report and begin an investigation in 2003 when Jim Bob took Josh to his state trooper friend for a lecture.  The police department's failure at that time let this known sexual predator loose on the streets without any warning to the public.  He was seen at children's amusement parks, Gothard homeschool conventions for families and children, etc., for 12 years and nobody suspected a thing until InTouch published the story in May, 2015.  If I had children exposed to Josh Duggar during that 12 years, I would be furious with the police department.  And, you can be sure that TLC and the Family Research Council would have never hired him if he had been on the sexual offenders list, which is what would have happened if he had been tried and convicted in 2003.  

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, toodles said:

I mentioned this somewhere in here.  They don't call them the seven deadly sins for nothing.

Oops, Sorry. Didn't mean to repeat. I read all the posts but it is hard to remember all of them. 

About what Anna did/didn't know prior to marrying JoshUa, I still go back to her saying the police reports did not reveal anything new to her. I tend to think she did know but so wanted to marry into the "famous" Duggar clan that she just concentrated on the fact that God had forgiven JoshUa and that was all that mattered.

I suppose it is possible that she was given an abridged version prior to marriage and when it became apparent all hell was going to break loose with the media revelations, she was filled in on all the details. In that scenario, the police reports did not reveal anything new.

Either way, she lauded her prize catch and their lifestyle over everyone. Her arrogance was appalling and I could care less what happens to them (except for the innocent children).

Josh joining the lawsuit just screams money desperation to me. I hope they get no monetary judgement and end up with staggering attorney fees.

• Love 4

If anyone should file a lawsuit it should be a class action suit on behalf of the citizens of Arkansas against the Arkansas police for failing to file a written report and begin an investigation in 2003 when Jim Bob took Josh to his state trooper friend for a lecture.  The police department's failure at that time let this known sexual predator loose on the streets without any warning to the public.

But there is no evidence that any member of the general public suffered any harm as a result.  I can't sue the local police for failing to enforce the speed limit if I have never been hit by a speeding car.  

• Love 2

I keep wondering what the heck kind of conversation went on in the family about the possibility of Josh absurdly injecting himself into this lawsuit. I suppose there's no chance that anyone said, "Hell no!" But in any sane group of people everyone would have said that.

• Love 8

An attorney at FJ is questioning the wisdom of all four girls having the same attorney team, yet three of the four cases are different. Jill and Jessa might have been able to file jointly, as they were the victims of "mild, inappropriate touching," but Jinger and especially Joy really need their own attorneys. 

I'm surprised that Smuggar got his own attorney, albeit the one who has represented the family on several occasions in the past. As I said earlier, Duggar sycophant. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Aja said:

Thank you, I love yours too! I was not ever with a fundie abuser, although I hate them all just as much as if I had been. :)

Oops, my bad. You can be a butch lesbian Patriarch with 19 overpermed wives. Nancy will go for that.

In ten years your scandal can be that you were stuffing your bra the entire time.

• Love 3

I would think that the girls' attorney would have refused to represent Josh. It seems odd to me, too, that all the girls have the same representation. But I can't see any attorney taking on Josh too. That would mean massive conflicts of interest, seems to me. And there are already conflicts of interest in representing all the girls, I would think.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, EVS said:

Oops, Sorry. Didn't mean to repeat. I read all the posts but it is hard to remember all of them. 

No worries☺.   This thread is hard to keep up with these days.????

Edited by toodles
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, satrunrose said:

I've always hoped that was all Anna knew, because her official version, that Joshly was in some kind of semi-public gathering explaining how he molested his sisters but repented and was forgiven because Jesus and light carpentry and she was impressed by his testimony before they were even seriously involved, was the second most horrifying thing I've heard in this whole mess. (The first, hands down, going to Jill "this happens in most families" Dullard.)

JB most likely shopped Joshley around to get a quick marriage to keep him out of sexual trouble. I bet Anna wasn't the first choice. But Pa Keller was probably the dopiest and cut the deal with JB, then presented it to mousey Anna as a chance to get out of the mobile home aaaannnd on TV to boot. Didn't they say they "met" at a conference? Yeah, I bet. Probably in an inner office with the dads presenting the deal. They probably told her he had gotten into a little "boys will be boys" stuff, and now she would be getting a TV!! wedding!! beyond her wildest dreams.

Jill "this happens in most families" Dullard? At least she was crying on cue. How about Jessa "he was really very, you know, sly" Seewald. She was pretty impressed that he was better at it than most of those other in-house predators.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

I keep wondering what the heck kind of conversation went on in the family about the possibility of Josh absurdly injecting himself into this lawsuit. I suppose there's no chance that anyone said, "Hell no!" But in any sane group of people everyone would have said that.

I made the comment about the lack of any balls whatsoever among the husbands a few pages back.  Apparently none of them could stand up to Boob and once again Perv Boy is King Shit Of Turd Mountain.  It's all about Josh all the time.

Afterwards the AM debacle, Joshley said he was the biggest hypocrite in the world.  Well,  truer words were never spoken.  He just forgot to mention he is also the biggest famewhore in the world.  Next to Boob, of course.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 15
14 minutes ago, pinkelephant3 said:

Why would the girls need spearate attorneys?

I'm guessing because Josh only touched Jill & Jessa over their clothes, while they were asleep. Both Jinger and Joy were penetrated under their clothing. I think Jinger was the one cornered by the washing machine during a game of Hide & Seek, while Joy was sitting on Josh's lap while listening to a story.

• Love 1
(edited)
33 minutes ago, pinkelephant3 said:

Why would the girls need spearate attorneys?

Well, since each one is a separate case and there are fairly big differences among the individual situations, one attorney could easily feel some conflicts of interest trying to argue the very best case for each one. You have to be focused on making the best argument for your client -- and in a case like this with different situations all intertwined, making the best argument you can find in favor of one woman's claim could put you at risk of undercutting the claim of another of the daughters in some way. And she's your client too. So that's something you absolutely can't do as an attorney. You've got to give the best case you can to each client you have. It might not happen here that one argument could undercut another in that way. But it easily could. When you were preparing each case you'd kind of have to think about the other cases so that you weren't saying anything that might undercut them. And you're really not supposed to do that because it means that in preparing someone's case and arguing it you're thinking about something other than making the best case for that individual client. So a lot of attorneys would refuse to risk it, I think.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5

As Michael K from D-Listed pointed out, if Joshly gets any money he basically was paid for molesting his sisters. Then added that Pimp Mama Kris was disgusted. 

• Love 17
(edited)

The girls basically share the same grievances over the same actions, and even though they share (really good) legal representation, I'm fairly certain they can still be awarded different amounts.

Josh's grievance is different, it seems mostly about how he's forever a pariah, and it's focused on the State, he doesn't mention Bauer or InTouch. His lawyer also seems really low rent. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

Another website reporting on it

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/josh-duggar-tries-sue-arkansas-authorities-touch-publishers-224112341.html

3 hours ago, drafan said:

JB most likely shopped Joshley around to get a quick marriage to keep him out of sexual trouble. I bet Anna wasn't the first choice. But Pa Keller was probably the dopiest and cut the deal with JB, then presented it to mousey Anna as a chance to get out of the mobile home aaaannnd on TV to boot. Didn't they say they "met" at a conference? Yeah, I bet. Probably in an inner office with the dads presenting the deal. They probably told her he had gotten into a little "boys will be boys" stuff, and now she would be getting a TV!! wedding!! beyond her wildest dreams.

Jill "this happens in most families" Dullard? At least she was crying on cue. How about Jessa "he was really very, you know, sly" Seewald. She was pretty impressed that he was better at it than most of those other in-house predators.

Before the molestations became public knowledge outside of their hometown, there were already rumblings that Josh had to find a wife from another state because his reputation in Arkansas with the other fundy families was tarnished. On a forum that has been shut down, we discussed that it likely was all tied to his broken engagement with a Holtz girl and his dad losing the election due to "sin in the camp". Now that we all know what happened, and that the parents went to their church elders for guidance, this makes sense. 

• Love 4

I'm honestly so disgusted with this I felt sick to my stomach to read that Josh could dare to try to get money and sympathy. It reminds me of Brock Turner and his dad's letter that asked the judge to think of his poor boy's future without any thought to the actual victim. Unfortunately, rape and sexual assault are still societal issues, and some men (and women as well) blame the victim. I had hoped by 2017 society would wake up to the reality of sexual assault and rape culture to try to end it, but with men like Gothard and Jim Bob Duggar around, these repulsive attitudes still exist. 

Every time the Duggars do something stupid and I think they can't get any dumber, they pull something even worse. They really need to invest in a proper PR person; they are destroying themselves and making things worse. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

I'm watching E news. They just mentioned that Josh had filed the lawsuit.  Jesus take the wheel. 

Maybe he'll sue John David next. His own brother said he was a shitbag on national TV. JOSH COULD WIN THE PLANE!

• Love 18
12 hours ago, satrunrose said:
10 hours ago, drafan said:

Pa Keller was probably the dopiest and cut the deal with JB, then presented it to mousey Anna as a chance to get out of the mobile home aaaannnd on TV to boot. Didn't they say they "met" at a conference? Yeah, I bet. Probably in an inner office with the dads presenting the deal. They probably told her he had gotten into a little "boys will be boys" stuff, and now she would be getting a TV!! wedding!! beyond her wildest dreams.

He married one daughter off to the crown prince of a famous TV family and another off to Bill Gothard's protégé/right hand man. Fundy social climbing at its finest.

• Love 22
(edited)
6 hours ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Every time the Duggars do something stupid and
I think they can't get any dumber, they pull something even worse. They really need to invest in a proper PR person; they are destroying themselves and making things worse. 

I think this is why they can't hire a proper PR person. What's wrong with them is not fixable by PR..... It's not the public presentation of their behavior that's the problem. It's their behavior. And a real crisis management person generally won't take on clients who aren't interested in addressing the root of the problem. 

Also, I guess -- when people show you who they are, believe them. 

These are venal craven ignorant idiots. And yet they've been put on tv for the world to admire. Boggles the mind. .... And also makes them more venal, craven, ignorant and idiotic. Because they see their "tv mission" as their just reward for being wonderful. But all it's really doing is making them more arrogant and delusional. Nice irony there. 

... and the Brock Turner case shows how not uncommon this whole attitude is. And that it's worse when the arrogant ignorance is overlooked and the person is rewarded for something or other. They never reexamine anything then. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 24
12 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Oops, my bad. You can be a butch lesbian Patriarch with 19 overpermed wives. Nancy will go for that.

In ten years your scandal can be that you were stuffing your bra the entire time.

Excuse me one moment. 

*Nancy Daniels on speed dial*

• Love 7

Looks like Smuggley Do Right has really made sure he's put the last nail in the coffin of his ever finding any redemption in the public eye by adding himself to this lawsuit. I get that his sister diddling and cheating went nation wide, so there's a much bigger humiliation factor there than being on a local or state offender registry.  I get that he feels he's already paid the price and knows he's a pariah not only in his own circles, but everywhere he goes..  The tabloids and talk boards have kept these scandals alive, far beyond the shelf life of most scandals.

He doesn't really have too many skills or much in the way of wherewithal to support a wife and 5 kids away from the Duggar teat.  He already was a smug, entitled lazy fuckwit before the scandal broke, and no doubt depression, eating his feelings, and the sense of hopelessness that he's not going to be able to escape his reality anytime soon. He's a grown ass man, but you can bet KJB is controlling every penny of what is rightfully Josh's money, his cell phone, etc, lest Josh have any thought of mutiny or writing a tell all. 

Any other kid in Arkansas his age would have been sent to juvenile court or tried as an adult. He only got away with it because his odious father in collusion with his mullet headed bride found a way to cover it up past the statute of limitations and/or pay off/pul some strings with local law enforcement to make it go away. 

How Oprah's show got hold of supposedly sealed records...we only seem to know the Duggars were investigated prior to being aired and were then dropped.  

It was his sisters that deserve to file a suit, not him.  It will only make him look worse in public that he's got no remorse for what he did to them and any of his other victims.  But then, the name Smuggar seems so well deserved.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, toodles said:

I made the comment about the lack of any balls whatsoever among the husbands a few pages back.  Apparently none of them could stand up to Boob and once again Perv Boy is King Shit Of Turd Mountain.  It's all about Josh all the time.

Afterwards the AM debacle, Joshley said he was the biggest hypocrite in the world.  Well,  truer words were never spoken.  He just forgot to mention he is also the biggest famewhore in the world.  Next to Boob, of course.

Boob collected all of their balls at the door when they came a'courtin' his girls.  

Famewhorishness runs rampant in that effed-up weirdo bunch.

9 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Jesus take the wheel, indeed ... and guide the car to the curb slowly so I can open the door 'cuz I think I'm gonna be sick

The sheer hubris of that busted can of biscuits.  It's stunning.  And I can't believe Jim Bob has signed off on this.  It's just stupid.  The girls have a good case.  Why would Jim Bob think that contaminating the situation with Josh's stank is a smart move?   Let him waddle into court and sue on his own if he must.  Why have him torpedo his sisters' case?  Hasn't he done them enough harm already?

Great post!  I want to like it 100 times.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Nysha said:

I'm guessing because Josh only touched Jill & Jessa over their clothes, while they were asleep. Both Jinger and Joy were penetrated under their clothing. I think Jinger was the one cornered by the washing machine during a game of Hide & Seek, while Joy was sitting on Josh's lap while listening to a story.

Personally, I don't believe this at all. I hope it is true, but I suspect this story is JB trying to minimize the molestations as much as he can.  If Josh did more to them, I hope the truth comes out during this lawsuit.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Looks like Smuggley Do Right has really made sure he's put the last nail in the coffin of his ever finding any redemption in the public eye by adding himself to this lawsuit. I get that his sister diddling and cheating went nation wide, so there's a much bigger humiliation factor there than being on a local or state offender registry.  I get that he feels he's already paid the price and knows he's a pariah not only in his own circles, but everywhere he goes..  The tabloids and talk boards have kept these scandals alive, far beyond the shelf life of most scandals.

He doesn't really have too many skills or much in the way of wherewithal to support a wife and 5 kids away from the Duggar teat.  He already was a smug, entitled lazy fuckwit before the scandal broke, and no doubt depression, eating his feelings, and the sense of hopelessness that he's not going to be able to escape his reality anytime soon. He's a grown ass man, but you can bet KJB is controlling every penny of what is rightfully Josh's money, his cell phone, etc, lest Josh have any thought of mutiny or writing a tell all. 

Any other kid in Arkansas his age would have been sent to juvenile court or tried as an adult. He only got away with it because his odious father in collusion with his mullet headed bride found a way to cover it up past the statute of limitations and/or pay off/pul some strings with local law enforcement to make it go away. 

How Oprah's show got hold of supposedly sealed records...we only seem to know the Duggars were investigated prior to being aired and were then dropped.  

It was his sisters that deserve to file a suit, not him.  It will only make him look worse in public that he's got no remorse for what he did to them and any of his other victims.  But then, the name Smuggar seems so well deserved.

Oprah didn't have any police records.  Her show was taping an interview with the Duggars and received a communication from someone who knew about the molestations and wanted Oprah to ask the Duggars about it on television.  The Oprah show staff did the right thing and reported the child sexual abuse claims to the Arkansas authorities.

Even if the authorities had not been notified at that time, the molestations would have been made public sooner or later because so many people knew what had happened and were angry that the family was begining to appear on television touting their phony moral values.  For the Duggars to claim that their family scandal would have never been made public if not for the article published by InTouch, is just not true.  The truth was a ticking time bomb that would have exploded anyway.

This is from Gawker:

In May 2007, the allegations surfaced online in a comment on a blog about the Duggars. Commenter “Alice”—who has since been referred to on various Duggar message boards as the originator of the rumor—wrote (emphasis added):

Let me tell you something about the precious Duggars that you don’t know. ... In January, the whole family went to Chicago and taped Oprah Winfrey show. Oprah wined and dined them for one week. You know that had to cost some pretty pennies. As you may have noticed, that show never aired and it never will. Oprah was informed that Josh, the oldest son, had been molesting his sisters. Yes, this is the truth. Oprah turned them over to the Arkansas State Police Child Protection Agency and the Washington County Child Protection Agency. They have been investigated to some length. Jim Bob Duggar told the producers of the show that he built a small church out back for his followers. HIS FOLLOWERS. GET REAL. THE MAN IS A FRAUD. In April, they were in court with their story. They have to report to Arkansas Department of Human Services every six months.. They have lied and lied about their son to protect him at their daughters expense. For some unknown reason the boy is still in the home with the girls. God only know if this is still going on. In my eyes he is a CHILD MOLESTOR. HE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE HOME. What kind of parents cover up for one child and hurt the others. I do not believe that this is what God has in mind for them. Frauding the American people and taking their money and living off of it.They did not build their home by themselves. They hired it done. TheDiscovery Health Channel and the TLC channel wrote them a check for over $200,000. for the to build the house. Everything inside the house was given to them except the kitchen. They did buy that themselves. The rest is all free. ...

Alice added, “God’s honest truth that the molestation happened. It happened to four of his 5 sisters. The oldest daughter was not touched. The second daughter is the one who caught him doing this. There was no rape involved, but molested. I could go into detail, but I won’t. Of course, you can find nothing about the charges. The Duggar’s want to keep this hid. Wouldn’t you?”

Since then, Duggar fans and haters have obsessively discussed these allegations on message boards like FreeJinger.org, a tongue-in-cheek anti-fundamentalist message board dedicated to watching and examining the Duggars.

“Alice”’s comment wasn’t the only source of the rumor. A commenter on a 2005 blog (now inaccessible, but preserved here on FreeJinger) alleged misconduct by an anonymous son of a “political” man and leader at her church. The commenter, “concernedmom,” wrote (emphasis added):

...A few years ago ... the men of the church were meeting after church to discuss my friends teenage daughters apparel. They felt like their blouses were to tight and they should bind their chest up more, go figure. At the same time the son of one of these political men was touching one of my friends teenage daughters in a sexual way as she slept. This was found out and apologies were made although the boy was tempted by the girls tight blouses(lol). The boy was sent to one of the training centers to be punished??? My friends did not return to the home church for quite sometime after this. At this same time, the boy mentioned earlier was betrothed to a girl in the the group, both were 14 at the time. The betrothal was broken by the boys actions. ... Just this last year the family of the young man mentioned before was highlighted on the Discovery Channel, at the time they had 14 childrenand were about to have another and the mom was receiving a mother of the year award from our governor. Since that time the same boy was betrothed again to the same girl. He was working very hard on a campaingn for U.S. Senate for the girls father. The father lost the campaign. He immediately began looking for “sin in the camp”, as that could be the only explanation for the loss. He found that the young man betrothed to his daughter, had committed sexual sins(?) while on the campaign trail. The young man, now 16, was made to stand in fornt of the church and confess his sin. He was then told that the campaign was lost due to his sin. The weight of the world on this poor boys shoulders. I do not know what punishment the church gave but I do know that it was harsh enough for his mother to seek advise outside of the “group”, but she did eventually give in to her husband and the group. The young man and young girls betrothal is now broken. I am I nuts to see this as abuse? And what do you think can be done?

A commenter on FreeJinger adds,

So you can see, the “young man” in the story would be the son of the Discovery family (Duggars), and the politician running who goes on about “sin in the camp” would be the girl’s father. Since the Holts are a family that were featured early on in the Duggar specials, and Jim Holt seems to be running for office frequently, it makes them a likely candidate, and would mean that Josh was betrothed to a Holt daughter (twice), if this rumor is to be believed.

There are hundreds of comments like this on various Duggar blogs and message boards. Even if Discovery Health and TLC were not aware that Josh was investigated by police, it’s hard to believe that no one knew about the rumors of abuse.

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-web-has-known-about-josh-duggar-for-years-when-did-1706258269

• Love 8

Ah, the good old Alice post. That was made years before the scandal "broke" and lots of people (self embarrassingly included) were pretty indignant about making such depraved accusations when nobody had any proof. Lol.

• Love 8

Just when you think he's crawled into a hole and will stay there, Josh keeps popping back up into public view.  He's like the mole in the whack-a-mole game.

0 00 1 whack-a-mole2.jpg

• Love 8
18 hours ago, satrunrose said:

Jesus and light carpentry

This is now my favorite prescription. I will ask for it every time I go to the doctor.

On 6/4/2017 at 0:06 PM, nodorothyparker said:

In Touch is reporting that the resurfacing of Brother Bad Touch in recent family pics is a deliberate move to return him to the spotlight.  He's apparently already filmed a Counting On webisode to try to normalize his return to the show itself.  Sites that report on religious happenings are already having a field day. 

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-tv-131963/photos/joy-anna-duggar-austin-forsyth-247251

My favorite paragraph of bad writing: 

Josh has been largely out of the spotlight since In Touch exclusively revealed that, when he was underage, he confessed to forcibly fondled several of his younger sisters. Shortly thereafter, he went to rehab when it was revealed that he had a secret Ashley Madison account, and was not only addicting to pornography but also cheating on his wife.

Not just for the wacky grammar, but "forcibly fondled"? Is that worse than "fondling invited by his sisters' whorish outfits"? "Fondling encouraged by the super-sexy sight of his sisters sleeping"? "Fondling encouraged by a manipulative five-year-old"?

On 6/5/2017 at 1:29 PM, Mojitogirl said:

There's no doubt in my mind that they sent him away so quickly in large part to separate him from Anna. Avoid any neighbors or paparazzi overhearing a screaming match, or a visit from the cops if the emotions got out of hand.  Besides, out of sight, out of mind so Anna had to process all her emotions by herself without any input from the one causing all of it. 6 months later, they probably hoped that she just missed him so much that all the serious emotional trauma would have been dampened.

I thought it was so unfair that they didn't give her the very human opportunity to yell at him even if, in the end, she knew in her heart she was staying with him. 

In their mind, Anna doesn't deserve to yell at Josh. It's all her fault for not being a better wife, remember?

• Love 3

If TLC want to see their ratings increase, they need to stop with the current format of Counting On and instead cover all of the lawsuits: Josh for stealing a guy's photo for his profile; the girls against In Touch and the police department; Josh filing as well for hurting his reputation.  

No one cares about another Duggar kid (and yes, although legally adults they are KIDS) being sold into marriage.  No one cares about yet another grand-Duggar.  Show more about what's really going on with Dillards misusing mission money, Jim Bob covering Josh's fat ass by shuffling around assets, their views against LBGTQA people, the servitude of Jana, etc.  I'd be perhaps interested in seeing that. 

• Love 18

Josh needs to ...

Move?

Volunteer to build clean water facilities in an impoverished area?

Keep his head down and shut the fuck up?

... file a law suit because no one feels bad for him?!

• Love 13
(edited)

Maybe Boob wants Josh to be humiliated into eternal submission. But why do it at the expense of his daughters? Again.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 5