Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

TLC has waited this long, they could have waited until she had the baby to cancel the show.

It takes them months to show births anyway.  We would have all known about little Monika long before she came sliding into the world via our t.v.s

• Love 4

I believe that would be "Monyka."

Too funny! Right before I scrolled and saw your post, when I read the post with "Monika" all I could think was "that 'i' should really be a 'y'" and then boom! Your post! LOL

• Love 4
(edited)

TLC has waited this long, they could have waited until she had the baby to cancel the show.

Why? IRL - if you are going to be fired/laid off, most employers don't wait for your mate to give birth before letting you go.

Edited by ariel
  • Love 12

Thanksgiving at the Duggars is going to be very interesting this year, what with JimBob glaring at Josh over the bucket of KFC for costing the family their easy livelihood. Think that Josh and Anna may want to make alternative plans...

• Love 6

Thanksgiving at the Duggars is going to be very interesting this year, what with JimBob glaring at Josh over the bucket of KFC for costing the family their easy livelihood. Think that Josh and Anna may want to make alternative plans...

Especially when all 20 something of them go around the table and tell what they are 'thankful' for this year.  

• Love 4

By that argument, surely FRC could have waited until she had the baby before canning Josh.

• Love 4

You know good and well Boob's cheap behind is not shelling out money for KFC. That's too rich for his pockets. They'll be trucking down the the local Walmart for a few boxes of the 10 pieces for $5 boxes of fried chicken from the deli. 

• Love 5

You know good and well Boob's cheap behind is not shelling out money for KFC. That's too rich for his pockets. They'll be trucking down the the local Walmart for a few boxes of the 10 pieces for $5 boxes of fried chicken from the deli. 

.....asking for a discount and picking up more paper plates to eat said food off of.

• Love 4

Most OB's and midwives to my knowledge don't like to let moms go past 41 1/2 weeks which for Anna is Monday ish. But, this is home birth with a doula only Anna, I have a hard time seeing her in a hospital bed with an IV of pitocin unless forced to.

• Love 3

I feel so sorry for Anna.  She has three little children, an overdue baby  (right in the middle of July, no less), she just moved and her husband was fired in a very public way.  Her husband and in-laws were disgraced on a national level.  Did she know before she married Josh?  Who knows.  But her life must be really difficult right now.  She had nothing to do with any of it. 

On a stress level of 1-10, she must be at an eleven.  I wish she and her baby a safe and speedy delivery.  Hopefully not on the toilet.

• Love 22

I hope she has a safe and easy delivery and some peace right now with her children. And I hope Josh is protecting her. I'm skeptical she gets it, even knows that she should be entitled to it, but I hope it for her.

• Love 5

29DE9EBE00000578-3134855-image-a-8_14349

That was from this past Father's day. Notice Josh.....way the hell at the end of the table. I'm surprised the media never really picked up on this appearance.

Duh they put the CUTE kids up at the front of that shot. Oh no, not on purpose or anything. Other than Mechelle sitting at Boob's direct right side on the diagonal. That's weird. 

• Love 1

And his asscrack that was blurred out on repeats. I cannot unsee that. 

Even with it blurred out you were defrauded and scarred for life.

• Love 4

Just the SUGGESTION of his asscrack makes me want to hurl. There are just some men who really need to keep it covered. For a young person, fat, pasty Smuggar ranks very high in any "people I don't want to see naked" poll. 

• Love 5

So it was a FROZEN pie?! Along with some boxed, instant scalloped potatoes and canned peas and instant stuffing.

Hey, these people work hard at jobs all day, rigorously and creatively homeschool those kids, do it all without help....They certainly don't have time to ... Oh, wait....

• Love 16

Tech help! How doin post a pic and it is relevant to this thread.

Thanks,

FJD

EDIT: It's Friday and I may or may not have had a drink. Long week.

You should be able to just post the url to the photo and it should show, I think?  Use the insert image function - the little green box in the box. :)

So it was a FROZEN pie?! Along with some boxed, instant scalloped potatoes and canned peas and instant stuffing.

Well, at least JB had a paper plateful of this deliciousness (yuck). The kids' plates were empty. There's a reason those kids never read Oliver Twist.
  • Love 7

29DE9EBE00000578-3134855-image-a-8_14349

That was from this past Father's day. Notice Josh.....way the hell at the end of the table. I'm surprised the media never really picked up on this appearance.

Looks like they went all out & had a frozen Stouffers lasagna. Maybe it was one they didn't use from the Mother's Day lunch last year.

• Love 1

I wonder if they know you can make lasagna from scratch. (As well as other dishes.) I guess we'll never know if Anna has kept up with the healthy cooking thing unless it's shown on social media.

• Love 1