Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ariel said:

I hope they don't adopt any more pets.  Pets don't seem to fare well at the Duggar households.

2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

To be fair, neither do the kids.

I think even a pet rock would have a doubtful future with these yuckwits.

• Love 8

Another Duggar delivers, big freaking deal.  It;s not like the rest of the world doesn't deliver.  When do they even have time for any kind of spirituality when they are so busy putting on a show of some kind?  

The earlier topic of Jessa getting the picture she posted used on some other site, I can only imagine what her response would be if that same thing had happened to one of us, or to anyone else.  Something like 'Well that's why my parents always trained us to be modest and to not bring attention to yourself'.  

• Love 9

Re: public instagrams

i recently read about people taking other people's baby pics and putting them on some kind of disgusting baby fetish pedophile site.  The was an example of a little tiny infant's picture with an absolutely horrifying caption.  I don't understand why you would post your personal private pictures of your baby for the whole world to see and then do whatever they want to them. 

• Love 1

Allow me to be the first to suggest baby names: Haddock Steven Seewald. Pike Harold Seewald. Flounder Jeff Seewald. If it's a girl: Muskie Jane Seewald.

Hee!  Why don't they just stop with the vague references and go for it and name it Baby Jesus.  If Hispanics can do it why can't they??

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Aja said:

Allow me to be the first to suggest baby names: Haddock Steven Seewald. Pike Harold Seewald. Flounder Jeff Seewald. If it's a girl: Muskie Jane Seewald.

Squid Evan Seewald if it's a boy.  Shrimp Ella Seewald if it's a girl.

• Love 3

Well I just looked up famous Calvinists Preachers from the past (last names of course) and we have some good options here:  'Toplady'. 'Bunyan'. 'Pink'. 'Schaeffer' or 'Wilberforce'.  Maybe they'll save 'Toplady' and 'Pink' for a girl. 

It's like trying to name a boat, that sails the sea.  

• Love 8

Well since Holy Goalie brings in a new ethnicity and is Bin's hero how about Calamari? 

For historical references I give you Bunyan Tynedale Seewald.  Go the first Bin.  Though if they are going letter themed they have limited themselves pretty much to Scriven, Sunday or Simpson. 

• Love 5

I have to say this again. I'm so damn happy that Parisian officials decided to remove all those bike locks from that bridge especially because it means Jessa and Ben's horribleness won't be permanently infecting Paris. I'm already irritated that they got to go there on their honeymoon when they don't appreciate history or culture of any kind.

• Love 18
17 minutes ago, maraleia said:

I have to say this again. I'm so damn happy that Parisian officials decided to remove all those bike locks from that bridge especially because it means Jessa and Ben's horribleness won't be permanently infecting Paris. I'm already irritated that they got to go there on their honeymoon when they don't appreciate history or culture of any kind.

Ugh, it really grinds my gears how it's been known for years that the locks were damaging a historic bridge yet all those idiots kept piling them on. As far as Bin and Jessa, only a true Duggar can make a trip to Europe look boring and uninspiring. Fun and adventure just isn't in their lexicon.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

If Jessa isn't pregnant, I will eat Ben's hat. 

I think she is, too. There were some verbal clues during the last ep or two of J&J:CO that made me sure she was pregnant but unfortunately I can't recall them. 

There is a little teaser of Jessa in a current TLC commercial where she says that it had been I her and Ben's hearts to adopt, and then she is cut off. I bet she goes on to say that Surprise! She is pregnant. I suppose I will have to watch now to find out 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 2

I'm going to go with Maybelline if they have a girl. They chose someone that Ben admired for the boy so it only makes sense that they'll choose something that Jessa admires if they have a girl.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm going to go with Maybelline if they have a girl. They chose someone that Ben admired for the boy so it only makes sense that they'll chose something that Jessa admires if they have a girl.

Selfie?  

It has the added bonus of continuing the "S" themed baby names! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Yeah, maybe it will be twins for home birthing expert Jessa!

Don't forget Jill.  If Jessa is pregnant, that will give them more of an excuse for the Dullards to stay in the USA.  Jill can deliver the baby in person this time  & not by Skype. 

• Love 2

I don't think Jill has had the chance to ever actually use her "degree" since getting it on their last trip to the States last year. Other than the Skype birth, I'd say she's a bit rusty. I am pretty sure we determined that she's not permitted to be an attending at births in Danger America. So really, that pretty much just allows her to be a doula if she has attended any births down there at all. 

And if she had, wouldn't you think they'd have broadcast it to the hills? Compassionate Christian White Woman and all that shit?

Oh crap, this is the Jessa thread. Oops. Janarella will attend Jessa's future births. I don't see Muffy being very interested in Jessa any longer, since SHE is the one who is in the trenches doing God's work. Jessa's husband just shows up for a day in the inner city to coach a (likely Christian) football team or badly raps. What does Jessa really do? I don't see her doing much of anything other than hanging out at the TTH, making bad potato bakes,  eating fast food with Ben, or traveling around on TLC's dime. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh crap, this is the Jessa thread. Oops. Janarella will attend Jessa's future births. I don't see Muffy being very interested in Jessa any longer, since SHE is the one who is in the trenches doing God's work. Jessa's husband just shows up for a day in the inner city to coach a (likely Christian) football team or badly raps. What does Jessa really do? I don't see her doing much of anything other than hanging out at the TTH, making bad potato bakes,  eating fast food with Ben, or traveling around on TLC's dime. 

What do you mean she doesn't do anything? She holds court as Princess Prickly Pear....with that perpetual scowl of disapproval and look of stank on her puss. She is not amused...

• Love 6

I forgot! She bans people from her social media! She's super quick with that trigger finger. 

It's been really quiet on the selfie front lately. Just another log to throw on the pregnancy speculation pile. If they do 8 episodes like last time, they may save her announcement for the season finale, which means we wouldn't know for sure until October, unless something leaks beforehand. 

• Love 1
On August 19, 2016 at 10:40 AM, BitterApple said:

Throwing my hat into the "Jessa's pregnant" ring. She looks much fuller in both her face and body. 

In all three pics she is hiding behind Spurgeon.  The one with her on the far left (the one with her in the burgundy shirt) is the only one of the three to clearly show her midsection.  Unless she stuck something under her shirt or the shirt front is hooked onto the stroller somehow, there is a definite rounded bump there.  

I really feel badly for these people at times (but not often).  I can't imagine having to delay happy and life-changing announcements and hide positive things so that they correspond with TLC production schedules.  Or because they are part of a plot to keep (or get) the show on the air.  I know that this is a conscious decision they made and continue to make but for the love of Pete, it's just ridiculous.  If Jessa is pregnant, she should be able to come out with it and not worry about having to hide it because it will steal Jinger's wedding ratings thunder.  By my guesstimating she looks to be 4-5 months along.  She would still be pregnant when JinJer are married, going by the fall wedding theory. No thunder stolen there!  

In any "normal" family this would be a welcome announcement.  My SIL declined being a bridesmaid for my wedding because she was trying to become pregnant (we didn't know at the time).  She did become pregnant and went into labor a few hours after our reception ended...my nephew was born the day after the wedding.  Both events were met with the same amount of joy and nobody felt slighted in the least.  But then again, we aren't a tv family.  

• Love 12

But, but Lady Edith...you always had to put up with Mary. The rest of the post is a spoiler alert for those among you not caught up with the end of Downton Abbey.

But at the end of it, she showed class in delaying her pregnancy announcement because that day was Edith's wedding day. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

But, but Lady Edith...you always had to put up with Mary. The rest of the post is a spoiler alert for those among you not caught up with the end of Downton Abbey.

But at the end of it, she showed class in delaying her pregnancy announcement because that day was Edith's wedding day. 

LOL!!!!!  I didn't think of it that way.  Life imitates art, I suppose!  ?

• Love 4

Jessa's pregnant? Again? And that is news? Because . . . ? 

Seriously. She's the daughter of a Breeder for Jesus, and if she's going to carry out her Boob-and-God-ordained mission, she's gonna have to keep pumping out the kids. So is Jill, and so is Jinger. 

If she's pregnant again, IMO it's a yawner. She's just doing her job. Does anybody but her own family and their leghumpers really think a second Jessa pregnancy is a big deal? Will she get a People cover for it? 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, louannems said:

Just another mouth for JB to feed!

I wonder when KJB is going to start feeling the pinch of having to support all these people, if he isn't already. We know it's only a matter of time before Anna is pregnant again, so they'll likely have two more grandchildren added to the dole by next year. I know they say he's worth 3 mil but that money is going to get eaten up quickly at the rate these people are breeding.

• Love 8

Maybe by now Jessa and Ben have found out they would probably have to do private adoption or wait on a Fundy to become pregnant out of wedlock.

I really want to know if the older Duggars really think birth control, of any kind, is a sin.

• Love 2
On 8/19/2016 at 2:12 PM, lookeyloo said:

How about L'Oreal as a middle name??

I can see/hear it now.  They are mulling over names, Bin sees some crappy makeup case and declares BEST NAME EVER!  It is so international!  But the cliffhanger is can he pronounce it correctly??  Next week on Counting On...

Edited by Natalie68
SPELLING! I DO know how, I am NOT a Duggar!
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe by now Jessa and Ben have found out they would probably have to do private adoption or wait on a Fundy to become pregnant out of wedlock.

Maybe they can adopt the kids that Jizm Bob is supposedly spawning with some local young unmarried woman whose parents supposedly approve of the "relationship," per one of the increasingly insane "blind items" that keep showing up. 

• Love 2