Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Leopard Is The New Black

• Start Topic

(edited)

That so-called fishy smell, Teresa? Most likely came from your hairy upper lip. Also, way to hijack Delores' party - you may as well have held up a sign saying "Buy my new book".

But it makes no sense that she can't go to the end of her driveway. If she is being filmed she is working.

Right...it was just a ploy for sympathy. Poor Teresa, the big bad gov'ment won't even let her see her kids off to school.

That tan outfit with the red piping was FUG. Good on Melissa for not including it in the collection.

Delores is attractive, but I would've pegged her to be older than 45. Digging her family so far, especially the granny (102!).

Siggy is quite the hoot. Looks-wise, she reminds me a little of Taylor Dayne.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I got the impression that the fiance wasn't cool with living in a house she bought/lived in with her ex. So she must have moved in with him, and then back to the old house when it ended. But yea, what it was doing during that time, who knows? It was a smart move at any rate. 

I feel like there's too much talk on the show about having left the house and moving back/reclaiming it. I suspect it's likely that house has always been her primary residence, but she can use the storyline as an excuse for why her house isn't as amazing & updated as everyone else's. Which is silly because it's a big, beautiful house, really, even if it's not my taste. It's not a HOUSEWIVES house, though (e.g., a mortgaged to the hilt McMansion they can't afford).

• Love 2

Drunk Melissa really annoyed me, but I am annoyed by her in general.  The way she kept saying "teeeeerible" was also annoying.

Why are the Gorgas living in that house??  Didn't they sell it?  And then the dude who bought it was suing them for repairs or something?  Did the Gorgas have to buy it back?  I thought they were building a GRANDER HOME!  Remember the plans, and the walking through the lot?  Was there ever an explanation?  How broke must they be?

• Love 5

I feel like there's too much talk on the show about having left the house and moving back/reclaiming it.

I think there's too much talk about someone/some relationship that is not on the show. Delores yammers on and on about this ex who she committed to, then got dumped. That's all fine, but she isn't going to bring in the audience because we won't ever see him. 

• Love 2

Can someone tell me how these people have any money? I thought Joe and Teresa had zero money and were going to be forced out of their home. Does Joe Gorga really make a good income? And Jacqueline and Chris--don't they have big money trouble? Is everyone just barely skating by?

• Love 6

I wouldn't say skating by so much as they are that cartoon character skating down the frozen river only to have it crack and come apart as it approaches the huge falls and the cartoon character is left on that small bobbing piece of ice as it tips into its fatal plunge.

• Love 8

I am compelled to say it again, this time at a shout. Tre was in prison for almost a year Jacqueline, she had bigger fish to fry (no pun intended) before, during, and now directly after that time to contemplate you and your feelings. You can leave the past behind and try to restart your friendship and maybe it'll happen. Or you can hang on to past grievances, you gobby cow, demand contrition from a person from which it will never happen, and continue to prance around with hurt feelings and badly done Tre imitations. I'm betting you pick the latter.

And WTF with the crazy head standing and acrobatics as she was nattering on and on to Chris  . Damn she looked nuts in those scenes. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ok, I know I'm a pain in the ass for asking again, but I didn't get an answer the first time, don't flame, I'll be good, I promise lol.   Kathy/Rosie's mom doesn't speak to her brother right, Tre/Joe's father.  Or it's the other way around, but why?  Something involving a deceased baby?  Lil help, please..?

Y'all correct me where I'm wrong, but IIRC, an aunt had a child die. Tre/JoeGo/Kathy/Rosie's grandparents then gave K/R's mom to the aunt to raise as a replacement child, separating her from her nuclear family (including brother, JoeGo/Tre's dad).  Somewhere along the line resentment grew and a lack of communication began. 

Someone else can flesh out the deets. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RedInk said:

I suspect it's likely that house has always been her primary residence, but she can use the storyline as an excuse for why her house isn't as amazing & updated as everyone else's. Which is silly because it's a big, beautiful house, really, even if it's not my taste. It's not a HOUSEWIVES house, though (e.g., a mortgaged to the hilt McMansion they can't afford).

I was thinking Laurita's house is looking very dated, and Tre's is on the way.... and we know they are both broke and can't afford updates. Every time I see those heavy draperies, big clunky furniture and the yellowish beige granite kitchens I wonder if most Jersey McMansions look like this. As much as I hate to give them credit for anything, the Gorga's kitchen with the white cabinets and beautiful granite is the nicest of the bunch!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, RedInk said:

I feel like there's too much talk on the show about having left the house and moving back/reclaiming it. I suspect it's likely that house has always been her primary residence, but she can use the storyline as an excuse for why her house isn't as amazing & updated as everyone else's. Which is silly because it's a big, beautiful house, really, even if it's not my taste. It's not a HOUSEWIVES house, though (e.g., a mortgaged to the hilt McMansion they can't afford).

Maybe she rented it to tenants while she wasn't living there?  That was my first thought.  During the last five years, after a lot of people in NJ who THOUGHT they could afford McMansions, wound up having to short sale or be foreclosed on, and the rental market for the typical 4 bed/2-1/2 bath colonial (that's what Dolores' house looks like) was very hot.  People couldn't afford mortgages, but they could afford rent, and it was a good way to stay in the same town for kids' schooling, etc.

2 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Y'all correct me where I'm wrong, but IIRC, an aunt had a child die. Tre/JoeGo/Kathy/Rosie's grandparents then gave K/R's mom to the aunt to raise as a replacement child, separating her from her nuclear family (including brother, JoeGo/Tre's dad).  Somewhere along the line resentment grew and a lack of communication began. 

I also think it had something to do with a loan from Theresa/Joe's dad to Kathy/Rosie's dad, or vice versa, and the debt was never paid.  

• Love 5

I liked Delores's grandmother and her family. 

Siggy so far is entertaining me

Goodness, Jacqueline was crazy during that montage talking about Teresa. She really is obsessed. It's kinda creepy 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I was thinking Laurita's house is looking very dated, and Tre's is on the way.... and we know they are both broke and can't afford updates. Every time I see those heavy draperies, big clunky furniture and the yellowish beige granite kitchens I wonder if most Jersey McMansions look like this. As much as I hate to give them credit for anything, the Gorga's kitchen with the white cabinets and beautiful granite is the nicest of the bunch!

I totally agree with this. I am insanely envious of the Gorga kitchen…their house in general, really. I think it's the nicest McMansion out of all of them. Of course, I like running water and counters that are actually made of granite, and not wax painted to look like granite, but…yeah, the kitchen seems complete at least ;-) 

7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Drunk Melissa really annoyed me, but I am annoyed by her in general.  The way she kept saying "teeeeerible" was also annoying.

Why are the Gorgas living in that house??  Didn't they sell it?  And then the dude who bought it was suing them for repairs or something?  Did the Gorgas have to buy it back?  I thought they were building a GRANDER HOME!  Remember the plans, and the walking through the lot?  Was there ever an explanation?  How broke must they be?

I posted this a while back, but they put their grander "dream home" up for sale , unfinished and asking for way too much money. Looks to me that they ran out of money during construction. I imagine the Gorgas got their money in a similar manner as the Guidices, it just hasn't caught up with them yet. And at this point, it's pretty clear that Bravo is the primary source of income for these Howives, which makes me wonder where they'd be if this show never came along.

My thoughts on the episode: During the whole montage of Melissa the businesswoman sequence, I kept screaming at the TV "Welcome to the world of the Working Mom, Missy!" And as annoying as JoeGo is, I agree that it's a bit ridiculous for her to tell she needs him there in the morning to get the kids their breakfast and get them to school. My friend's husband works in construction and he has to be at work at 4am every morning. There are other areas he could help, but in this case, suck it up, buttercup. I also agree that this store of hers is basically going to be an extension of her closet. Her business partner was right, as ugly as that brown outfit was, you need to have something for everyone. I live a few towns over from Montclair, the next time I pass through I'm going to go in there. Agreed that Drunk Melissa MFing Gorga is more fun. I almost died when she squealed "TEEEEAA-rible!" and did a slow recline in the car seat, LMAO. Keep a sangria in that chick's hand at all times, please!

The Teresa/Jacqueline meet up was definitely a set up by the producers…but I don't think Teresa was in on it. She looked genuinely surprised at Jacqueline showing up at the door, and not pleasantly surprised. She clearly still has her guards up with Jacqueline, and I don't blame her. And because it can't be said enough…Whacko Jacko is EXHAUSTING. That whole montage of her babbling about her non-friendship with Teresa exemplified it. I would say poor Chris, but I really wish he would grow a set and tell her, "We have real problems, like keeping a roof over our heads, and you're still whining about this shit? FOH!" His wife is a spoiled teenager, and between her and all the financial crap, Chris looks like he needs a Xanax and a long nap.

Teresa, I could have lived the rest of my life not hearing that fish story, about homemade sex toys, and squirting and no, it doesn't make me want to buy your book. Way to make Deloris's party about you. But, and I know I'm in the minority, I think she looks good. The paler (no fake and bake tan), more subtle makeup, no hair extensions…I think she looks a bit younger and fresher. Her demeanor overall has changed…less reactive but less tolerant of BS. Going to "camp" really did a number on her. She keeps skating around her role in why she ended up there, but that's no surprise.

Kathy/Rosie…added nothing to the episode. So Kathy, you're going to show up the party, not speak to Teresa but shoot daggers at her the entire time? Are you even getting paid to be there? I liked the Wakiles too when they first came on the scene, but Kathy has shown over and over what a shady bitch she is. 

Not sure how to feel about Deloris yet, though I think she is gorgeous, and owns her sexy without being try hard. I'm not sure about her relationship with her ex-husband, but situations like that always weird me out. You obviously have to be civil and maybe kinda sorta friends for the kids, but being THAT close to your ex, who cheated on your numerous times and humiliated you…it's just strange to me to be able to sit down and break bread with that person, kids or not. Her family basically not acknowledging the divorce either is counterproductive too. I adored her Grandma though, I hope we get to see more of her.

I've enjoyed seeing Siggy on different talk shows for awhile now, and it was interesting to learn a little more about her. She is going to be bring the funny and the shade this season.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Wow, that Gino is one little sass monster, isn't he? "I said Pop-tart! I already told you a thousand times". Wow. He's 8, I'd tell him to get his fresh ass up and get his own damn Pop-tart. I see Joe Go has taught his well. 

Melissa's kids are all acting like little brats this season. Or they're just showing it more? 

Little Antonia with her snide remarks and faces... And on Melissa's snapchat tonight, she posted a video of the younger boy - I don't know which is which - he ate a hot pepper or something. Melissa was squealing, "What did you eat?? What is that?" 

And he just snaps at her as he walks by: "Shut up."

Omg.

• Love 8

OMG.  Delores' grandma was too stinkin' cute!  I'm liking Delores so far.  I was liking Siggy there too for a hot minute until she felt it imperative to point out to Teresa that she has the same hand bag ONLY BIGGER.  That BS Teresa was spewing regarding jumping up all animated and saying she had a dental appointment ...  Yeah.  You could just see a glimmer of genuine hurt on Jacq's face because she knows deep down Teresa will never change and will continue to be a colossal POS.

I gotta say, the story about fish and even the response on wwhl by Rapaport was one of the most openly, shamelessly offensive and degrading spectacles on reality tv. Must think on whether I can continue to watch, not only this show but bravo in general, which pains me. As a recently sober woman, mama's got to have her shows, but ugh, the shameless misogyny grates.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, B3cky50 said:

Melissa's kids are all acting like little brats this season. Or they're just showing it more? 

Little Antonia with her snide remarks and faces... And on Melissa's snapchat tonight, she posted a video of the younger boy - I don't know which is which - he ate a hot pepper or something. Melissa was squealing, "What did you eat?? What is that?" 

Omg.

Yeah, I can easily believe that they truly are brats, but I'm wondering if they aren't being encouraged by Melissa and Joe to amp it up some since Teresa and Joe's children are so over the top and get a lot of attention for it. Very stupid since well-behaved and beautifully-mannered kids would contrast nicely. Or maybe it's just the steady diet of pop tarts. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

I totally agree with this. I am insanely envious of the Gorga kitchen…their house in general, really. I think it's the nicest McMansion out of all of them. Of course, I like running water and counters that are actually made of granite, and not wax painted to look like granite, but…yeah, the kitchen seems complete at least ;-) 

I posted this a while back, but they put their grander "dream home" up for sale , unfinished and asking for way too much money. Looks to me that they ran out of money during construction. I imagine the Gorgas got their money in a similar manner as the Guidices, it just hasn't caught up with them yet. And at this point, it's pretty clear that Bravo is the primary source of income for these Howives, which makes me wonder where they'd be if this show never came along.

Ha!  Yeah all that fake granite and pretend finishes..  Thanks for the link.  I guess I am shocked that they are even able to pretend to live the richy-rich life.  It has to come crumbling down eventually, right?  I dislike them so much, I am kind of looking forward to the downfall.

8 hours ago, B3cky50 said:

Omg.

I know that there are families that speak to each other like that, and truth be told, my family kinda does... but in a joking, silly manner.  Not that it makes it ok.  But, we are kind of loud and rude to a degree.  That being said, my kids absolutely do not tell adults to shut up. 

And really, seeing people tell each other to shut up on tv makes me rethink saying it to my husband - it is not a good habit.

4 hours ago, boody01 said:

I gotta say, the story about fish and even the response on wwhl by Rapaport was one of the most openly, shamelessly offensive and degrading spectacles on reality tv. Must think on whether I can continue to watch, not only this show but bravo in general, which pains me. As a recently sober woman, mama's got to have her shows, but ugh, the shameless misogyny grates.

What did Rapaport say on WWHL?  I was cringing when she was telling the story - who talks like that?

• Love 4

I'm thinking the whole fish story is a vestige of Tre's time in prison, in more ways than one. She probably heard those type of "jokes" a lot in there, saw people laughing at them, and learned to laugh at them too. Newly out of prison, she forgot who her audience now is. 

I say this because I had a friend incarcerated, for an offense that never, ever should have seen her do time, (Get a good lawyer, people.) whom I visited weekly. I watched an intelligent, highly educated, professional woman become almost feral during her six months in. And it took her quite a while to regain herself once out. 

Imagine how time in would affect a person like Tre who pretty much operates on animal instincts under the best conditions. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Thank you.   The fuck?  What a shitstorm.   The woman seems like a sweetheart despite it.  The bit about the dads makes me murkily connect to something Tre said to Rosie on one of the reunions.  Rosie was backstage and I just remember her going all Pamplona when Tre brought up R/K's father (in response?) to R/K's mom telling Rich when you don't do the right thing, you have to pay for it.   That's some simple nonna-truth right there, never should've rated a response. 

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ha!  Yeah all that fake granite and pretend finishes..  Thanks for the link.  I guess I am shocked that they are even able to pretend to live the richy-rich life.  It has to come crumbling down eventually, right?  I dislike them so much, I am kind of looking forward to the downfall.

I know that there are families that speak to each other like that, and truth be told, my family kinda does... but in a joking, silly manner.  Not that it makes it ok.  But, we are kind of loud and rude to a degree.  That being said, my kids absolutely do not tell adults to shut up. 

And really, seeing people tell each other to shut up on tv makes me rethink saying it to my husband - it is not a good habit.

What did Rapaport say on WWHL?  I was cringing when she was telling the story - who talks like that?

I'm paraphrasing.  He said it wasn't quite fishy, it's actually worse than that.  And 99% of women don't have that smell but that 1%, however.....  Andy was nodding and smiling uncomfortably.  Michael must've remembered how Andy enjoys talking about vaginas, so.  So then he dropped it.   It was as awesome as it sounds.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'm paraphrasing.  He said it wasn't quite fishy, it's actually worse than that.  And 99% of women don't have that smell but that 1%, however.....  Andy was nodding and smiling uncomfortably.  Michael must've remembered how Andy enjoys talking about vaginas, so.  So then he dropped it.   It was as awesome as it sounds.

OMG that is awful and disgusting. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Thank you.   The fuck?  What a shitstorm.   The woman seems like a sweetheart despite it.  The bit about the dads makes me murkily connect to something Tre said to Rosie on one of the reunions.  Rosie was backstage and I just remember her going all Pamplona when Tre brought up R/K's father (in response?) to R/K's mom telling Rich when you don't do the right thing, you have to pay for it.   That's some simple nonna-truth right there, never should've rated a response. 

From what I remember, Teresa had just basically said that her father, crazy-eyed Gorga, was more of a father to them than their now dead father.  It was incredibly disrespectful, apparently a gross exaggeration, if not a lie, and slandering of a dead man who can't defend himself.  And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Teresa did it to make Rosie go crazy. 

• Love 6

"From what I remember, Teresa had just basically said that her father, crazy-eyed Gorga, was more of a father to them than their now dead father.  It was incredibly disrespectful, apparently a gross exaggeration, if not a lie, and slandering of a dead man who can't defend himself.  And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Teresa did it to make Rosie go crazy. "

(I haven't come anywhere near mastering the art of properly quoting other posters, so my apologies for this clumsy effort.)

From what I've seen of teresa in the episodes I've watched over the seasons - she is one vile POS - and she absolutely will not stop at stooping as low as she has to in order to cause someone pain...she/tre is one vuolgar, disgusting excuse for a human being.

• Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 2:46 PM, jaync said:

Delores is attractive, but I would've pegged her to be older than 45. Digging her family so far, especially the granny (102!).

Agree.  I think she's quite pretty (albeit a bit too "made up" for my personal aesthetic. But Jersey.) But yeah I was thinking she was perhaps late 40s. Although hearing that she was considered one of Tre's "hot friends" when they were growing up, I guess it makes sense that she and Tre are around the same age.

I like her family so far, too. Her kids are very attractive, especially her son.  I assumed she rented our her "family home" when she lived with the ex-fiancé, but moved back in once their lease expired. But hey - maybe they are rich enough to pay several mortgages and not worry about it (as stupid as that would be... but again, these Jersey families aren't exactly known for their financial prowess, if ya know what I'm sayin).

And old is Siggy?  I was thinking around 50 or so but I'm probably wrong. In any case, I am thinking she was still too damn young for a full facelift!  I mean, wth?

• Love 3
On 7/25/2016 at 9:53 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Are we taking bets on how long before Melissa's vanity boutique Envy closes down?! 

Probably about as long as it used to take us to get bored with our Barbie Dreamhouse.

• Love 6

Yes, Teresa told Kathy that Tre's father was more of a father that Kathy's own father was to her (Kathy) and Rosie, which Tre had heard from her (Tre's) mother.  Kathy then reacted like a normal person would when someone says something that vile about your dead father and said, "Your mother's a liar!" and may also have said something about it being a horrible thing to say. Tre immediately has the audacity to flip out on Kathy for calling Tre's mother a liar, as if she hadn't just insulted Kathy's dead father.  THAT insult is what set Rosie off, it wasn't like Rosie just got mad and tried to come charging onstage out of nowhere.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, smores said:

Yes, Teresa told Kathy that Tre's father was more of a father that Kathy's own father was to her (Kathy) and Rosie, which Tre had heard from her (Tre's) mother.  Kathy then reacted like a normal person would when someone says something that vile about your dead father and said, "Your mother's a liar!" and may also have said something about it being a horrible thing to say. Tre immediately has the audacity to flip out on Kathy for calling Tre's mother a liar, as if she hadn't just insulted Kathy's dead father.  THAT insult is what set Rosie off, it wasn't like Rosie just got mad and tried to come charging onstage out of nowhere.

Sorry, off topic sort of.  Yeah I don't think anyone implied that Rosie was unprovoked.  My original question was what specific thing did Tre say to set her off.  

15 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Agree.  I think she's quite pretty (albeit a bit too "made up" for my personal aesthetic. But Jersey.) But yeah I was thinking she was perhaps late 40s. Although hearing that she was considered one of Tre's "hot friends" when they were growing up, I guess it makes sense that she and Tre are around the same age.

I like her family so far, too. Her kids are very attractive, especially her son.  I assumed she rented our her "family home" when she lived with the ex-fiancé, but moved back in once their lease expired. But hey - maybe they are rich enough to pay several mortgages and not worry about it (as stupid as that would be... but again, these Jersey families aren't exactly known for their financial prowess, if ya know what I'm sayin).

And old is Siggy?  I was thinking around 50 or so but I'm probably wrong. In any case, I am thinking she was still too damn young for a full facelift!  I mean, wth?

I wanna be mad at you.  Can't.  LMAO!!!

She's 49.   Said like a true youngin.  Enjoy it ;)  wait until the morning you pull up to the vanity mirror and see jowls. 

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Sorry, off topic sort of.  Yeah I don't think anyone implied that Rosie was unprovoked.  My original question was what specific thing did Tre say to set her off.  

I wanna be mad at you.  Can't.  LMAO!!!

She's 49.   Said like a true youngin.  Enjoy it ;)  wait until the morning you pull up to the vanity mirror and see jowls. 

Ha ha---well I didn't mean ALL Jersey of course.  But Franklin Lakes Jersey? Indeed!

Oh I WISH I was too young to know!  I'm only about 8 years behind Ms. Siggy.  I, of course, am not surprised by botox, injectables and other "procedures" ... a full on facelift just sounds so extreme to me!  

• Love 3

Even if you'd meant all of Jersey, I still can't be mad.  Pots of gloss, more hair than is necessary, leopard accoutrements and designer bags.  It's what we do.  All up in the Trader Joe's at 10 am dressed to the nines for no damn reason lol.

Extreme and girl when I say painful looking??  Ermagerd.  You're not supposed to comb your hair or do a lot of talking for days afterwards.  Let's think about how pesky jowls and stuff have to be to consider going through that.   I said I would never especially after seeing a few women immediately post op.  But my face and neck ain't fell.....yet lol.  

• Love 5

Dolores seems like a nice addition. Siggy seems a bit weird but Im ok with that, for now. 

Teresa seems very off. Jumpy, tired and not hersef...which i would expect. 

Melissa, i would love to have your luxury life. Sorry you feel it's not enough for you. I would be thrilled to have my husband working and making a ton of money. Able to provide whatever you or your children neednor want!!!

Then complain to your husband, who is actually working, that he needs to make a pop tart for the kids?  

Melissa is coming off very ungrateful, as usual. 

Even complainingcomplaining to teresa was stupid. Teresa and joe made their own mess but teresa is pretty jammed up with money and a husband who will be locked up and deportrd...teresa gave her a look. 

• Love 4
On 7/24/2016 at 8:33 PM, JustDuckie said:

Riiiiiiiight -- so let me see if I understand this. Teresa cannot go to the end of her driveway to meet the school bus with her daughters , or to get the dog she let out. But she can go to the orthodontist (on 5 minutes notice), a random restaurant to plan a party and a then attend the birthday party to tell  stories of prison camp sex, toy making and squirting. I don't know how any of them can take part in this shitshow. They are all classless. And yes, I'll watch again next week. 

The orthodontist was probably a pre-approved trip away from the house.  Same with the party planning and birthday party. 

It was either the 1st or 2nd episode Melissa(?) came and picked her up and as they were leaving Melissa asked when she had to be home. 

Now I've never been on house arrest so I'm not sure how far out of your house you can go like in your own property, but maybe Teresa is just paranoid.

• Love 2

I was shopping for tile for a bathroom remodel.  I picked up a piece of stone tile that crumbled in my hands.  Trust me, I am not She Hulk.  I cannot crush stone in my hands.  As I stood there, I couldn't help thinking of Palazzo de Gorga.  I think I found the materials Joe used when building the crumbling mausoleum. 

I think the Gorgettes are acting out more on camera because Mel and Joe Go think it will garner more camera time.  They should be careful though.  Letting your kids think it's precious to tell adults to shut up doesn't end well for anyone. 

As far as Teresa not being able to go to the end of the driveway, it all depends on how her house arrest was defined.  Typically she would be allowed run of her property.  However, sometimes people are restricted to inside the house and specific areas surrounding.  For example, for people with apartments, they can go from their apartment to the laundry room but not be in another person's apartment in the building.  People with large properties may be allowed to go on their porches and the garage but not the full run of the property.  For Tre, I took it that she can probably go to her gate but not all the way down to the road.  Of course I think her children could safely walk the 25 feet from the gate to the road.  At the same time, Tre is intellectually challenged.  So she just as easily could be misinterpreting the restrictions.  Since she is being filmed, she should be on her absolute best behavior when it comes to meeting the restrictions.  You know, unlike her husband who was filmed driving without a license in prior years.     

(FYI - checked with a friend who is a criminal attorney who has made many a house arrest arrangement over the years.)

• Love 8
(edited)

albeit a bit too "made up" for my personal aesthetic. But Jersey.

Yikes, no, haha! I can tell you that, while I do occasionally see a few people who espouse this aesthetic, most of my North Jersey born-and-bred friends would do a double-take at these outfits, makeup, and tans! It's too much of everything! But, that said, I can think of a few bars--or, sorry "clubs," terrible, terrible "clubs"--not far from the HWs' area where you can see such style. Needless to say, I (and my vintage '70s attire and ripped Levi's with old band Ts) do not frequent these places...not that I'd be allowed in anyway.

Also, I do love leopard print.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Muffyn said:

I think the Gorgettes are acting out more on camera because Mel and Joe Go think it will garner more camera time.  They should be careful though.  Letting your kids think it's precious to tell adults to shut up doesn't end well for anyone. 

Lord, Muffyn, thank you, and please preach. I teach children who are all highly-motivated and 100% college-bound, and I can't tell you how it breaks my heart when I see kids in other classes, who, bless their hearts, were 'raised' by these types of nitwits. I always think, "where would these children be now if they'd received some guidance on how to navigate the world?" 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Lord, Muffyn, thank you, and please preach. I teach children who are all highly-motivated and 100% college-bound, and I can't tell you how it breaks my heart when I see kids in other classes, who, bless their hearts, were 'raised' by these types of nitwits. I always think, "where would these children be now if they'd received some guidance on how to navigate the world?" 

I SOOO agree with this, and I don't understand why there are people out there who think that type of behavior is cute. Would you be okay with your kid telling you to shut up that they become a teenager? Respect is taught at a young age. Like someone said above, a nice contrast between Teresa's spawns of Satan (I get they've been through a lot, but still…) would be the Gorga kids actually acting like well behaved children. The things these people do for money and fame, especially at the expense of their children, is unbelievable.

Confession: I've lived in NJ for close to four years now, and my wardrobe and home is slowly being inundated with leopard print and sparkly everything from what feels like against my will. I was contemplating some leopard throw pillows, and it dawned on me, "Dear God Jersey, what have you done to me?!" LMAO!

• Love 6
On 7/26/2016 at 1:22 AM, B3cky50 said:

Omg.

Bratty kids are my pet peeve.  But in this case I might be hypothetically rooting for the Gorga kids.  I remember hearing from someone who ran into them during the filming of the last season and thought the Gorga kids were funny sweet and nice compared to the two of the Giudice girls who were with them.  This from someone that doesn't watch the show or care for any compare in the great never ending feud and only had an idea from the Huffington Post headlines on the Giudices (plus she won't admit it but I think she reads People cover to cover every week).

So I'm thinking the kids might just be fed up with two parents who are vapid and social media crazed attention seeking nothings.  Kids can pick up on things quite young and maybe at some point these kids have simply decided its us or them. These parents are not parenting .  And the two oldest are old enough that I think they have at least picked up on the spill over that is the Giudice circus of theft criminality, grift and greed.  None of the people around them seem to have a filter and who knows what these kids hear and what they are acting out against.    Watching how these two and so many other parents simply put the attention they are getting today ahead of even just the care they should take with their young children, not tomorrow, not in the years to come, but simply in the hours coming up when the cameras turn off reminds how young those three are and how really the show is not just forced on them, but also seems to be more important for their parents. 

Now I'll be the first to bitch if that dysfunction is seen to spill over into the rest of the world these kids move in.  But what was just described?  I'm thinking the kid got in a good shot.  Maybe he doesn't want to be part of yet another grab by his mother via social media for a 'me me me' exercise?   Now if the next snapchat involves sharp objects or heavy things thrown?  I might have to reconsider.  Might.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Muffyn said:

This.  Not that I'm implying that it'll end the same way but Lindsay Lohan was little once too.   Gino answering his mother's question about his breakfast pop tart and "I've told you a hundred times" sounded good and organic.  Delivery was a scosh too authentic for me.   But none of these people seem to be disciplinarians.   That loud one of Tre's let out a morning holler and her mother said I don't like it when you scream like that.   Um, ok.  That's neither a directive nor a question so Tre all you did was communicate your feelings.  Melania shrugged and was like yeah so..that sounds like a personal problem mom, 'cause the reason I don't care what you just said is I like to scream.   

I get a kick out of when they're just being kids, twirling in tutus, chasing ducks and dragonball-z'ing their atvs across the driveway.  Their parents' encouragement of the fresh mouths are going to make me change the channel.

• Love 9
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 0:01 AM, smores said:

That's kind of par for the course with Teresa, tho.  She likes to play innocent while she says horrible, instigating remarks to people, then act all shocked and wide-eyed when they react.  But god help you if you utter anything that contains even a wiff of negativity about herself or her immediate family, even if it's 100% accurate.  That is off limits.  She only dishes it out, she does not take.  Ever.  She's really not a nice person.  Like, at ALL.  I really can't stand the woman, even though the new and improved, subdued Teresa 2.0 is a lot easier to tolerate.  

I'm also confused about the fact that she's not allowed to go to the gate of her home.  I'm familiar with house arrest (not having been on it, but having represented numerous people who have been) and while none of my clients live in mansions like Teresa, I've never heard of someone not being able to go to certain points on their own property.  Again, I've never dealt with someone on EHC where it's been an issue, but it just seems odd.  I think it was just for dramatics, honestly. 

And Melissa m'fing Gorga would not EVER do a QVC line.  That's hysterical.  WAAAAAAAY to "old lady" for her, I'm sure.  I loved how Tre just kind of looked at her and dismissed her whining about Joe not helping out in the mornings so she could go to work.  Listen, honey.  You know what you married.  You did it gladly.  You don't get to flip the script all of the sudden and demand he become Mr. Mom while you embark on yet another pet project.  Come on, now.  If you guys are rich enough to live in that freaking mansion, you can hire a part time nanny to fill in the blanks when you've got to be at the store.  And your kids are bratty as hell.  Damn. 

Jacqueline is certifiable.  Like, I think she might legitimately have something wrong with her.  She comes across as a mentally unstable teenager.  I also love how all of these women are barely keeping afloat financially, yet all live in multi-million dollar mansions.   Must be nice to be so "poor."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sheshark said:

I have lived in New Jersey my whole life, grew up in Tenafly (where Siggy lives) and do not own anything leopard-inspired.  Nor does anyone I know say "Joisey".  Just had to get it out there.

I grew up on Staten Island and live elsewhere now. I understand what you're saying! I don't know if you've ever seen Mob Wives, if so, imagine the cringing from me, lol!

What's funny about this show is all the superficial fluff.  The big tacky McMansions, the frilly clothes, the jewelry and cars and yet so low class.   It's like they somehow think they're upper echelon because of the tacky fluff in spite of their nasty mouths.

Loved seeing Delores snuggling under the covers with her pit bull.  I have a weakness for bully breeds.  What a laid back sweet baby.  New to the camera crew and unconcerned.  It's always nice when the family pets aren't kept in a cage in the garage or worse - outdoors.  I'm looking at you Giudices.  No wonder the dog tried to catch the school bus. 

• Love 2