Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E11: Live Eviction 3, Head of Household 4

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/13/2016 at 11:17 AM, Tara Ariano said:

Another houseguest is evicted from the compound.

Another houseguest  Bronte is evicted from the compound. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

So glad someone finally used the speech time for something other than shout outs and "I hope you guys keep me!!!" sunshine and rainbows bullshit. Bronte's face during the speech was amazing.  How dumb is Bridgette?  She looked shocked when Julie read the results.  Did she not listen to Tiffany's speech?  Also will she still be lodged up Frank's butt after this? It's his fault her friend went home.  Frank's goodbye message was pretty funny "I had nothing to do with you leaving" except nominating you so okay.

• Love 18

I said yesterday:

If they show an old clip of Frankie three times in a season, does he magically appear? Please say no. I don't want to hear about anyone shining bright like a Frankie, thank you very much.

And apparently, we don't need to have three clips because that reject from Lisa Frank's bowels showed up in the audience. AHHHH! Turned me right off my dinner, too. At least he didn't speak.

Tiffany's speech, despite the odd pauses and slight stumbling over words, fucking KILLED. Bronte's expression (despite she said afterwards that she knew 20 minutes before the live show) was delicious. Finally an appropriate use for Bridgette's shocked face. What a waste of an HoH.

And the Paulie wins HoH and Frank is safe for another week. Greeeat. At least we don't have to worry about Frank winning the Battle Back? 

Even Julie said "returner" tonight. I give up. Even Nicole got it right with a "returnee". Speaking of Nicole, which six year old did she beat up to get that pink kitty nightgown monstrosity? 

• Love 12

It's a Cootie Taw!*  The dictator takes a hit.  The peasants are revolting!  That was quite a speech by Tiffany.  I hope it doesn't bite her in the ass. Calling Bridget a Cabbage Patch Kid was hilarious.

Who knew Michelle would morph into a mastermind??

Classy exit, Bronte. 

So Paulie wins.  Ugh.  All the turds are safe.

*coup d'etat for English speakers

• Love 9

That was fun. I really enjoyed all the back and forth. Frank is just an awful, awful player.  I loved Michelle's glee at how he was spilling everything to her. 

Not happy about Paulie being HOH again as Frank is safe, but what are you gonna do. 

• Love 9

Watching the house slowly start to flip was great. There was a bit of uncertainty, but some were really for keeping Tiffany. And, good drama right there.

Heh, I laughed at the patriotic music when James was talking to Paulie, Corey, and Nicole. "I'm playing Big Brother. What are you doing?" Oh James.

Nicole's voice was especially whiny this episode. "I don't know what to dooooooooo." I'm usually ok with her voice, but it seriously annoyed me this time around.

GO AWAY, FRANKIE. Such a little fame whore with his excited clapping in his seat. We all know that it's fake and Frankie isn't actually that excited.

Heh, I laughed at Frank telling Michelle that Da'Vonne's the next target and him being totally oblivious as to what is actually going on in the house. He's so focused on his own ego that he doesn't see things. Nicole's such a bad liar. And Corey's an idiot.

Good job, Michelle. You really helped to make sure the votes could actually be flipped and for real! 

I laughed really hard at Tiffany looking upset and Bronte, Bridgette, and Frank grinning like idiots. Tiffany's speech was great. Bronte saying that she wasn't mean made me laugh.

I'll admit, my hand was shaking a bit in anticipation over who would go. I was afraid that the houseguests would all flop and Tiffany would go. The order of voting was very strategic and it definitely had me nervous about Tiffany's odds. THANK GOD Nicole didn't flop. Bye, Bronte! Bridgette's mouth open shocked face, and Frank's 'ohhhhhh' face just made me laugh. Not quite the blindside I expected, but it'll do.

Frank, you called nothing. Sit your ass down, you grinning fool. Also, you had nothing to do with Bronte going? You put her ass up, you idiot!

I did feel somewhat bad for Bronte, but at least she was warned. She did handle her exit with grace, so if she won her way back, I wouldn't be mad. There aren't many out of the four so far that I want desperately to come back, anyway. I just think Bronte would go back into the house and do exactly what she did this time around. 

As much drama as it would be if Frank won, I was rooting for him to lose because I can't take one more minute of his smug face.But I swore out loud when Paulie won. DAMNIT, YOU HAD ONE JOB. I am not even happy. I mean, when Frank goes out next week, he can't come back (and it'll still be before jury). But goddamnit, that means Tiffany's probably going to go.

• Love 9

Whenever Da'Vonne ends up on the block, I want her to remember that she had a chance to pick Paulie, but chose Paul. Even if you mixed up the names, the physical aspect of that decision should've cleared everything up. That looks like that will be the mistake that truly destroys her game.

You can't make a move against Frank as long as Paulie is around for him to hide behind.

• Love 4

Do away with this team crap, pretty please.  Frank is still safe, and so is his Cabbage Patch Kid.  I thought Day would do better at this comp...I remember her counting stuff all over the house last year trying to prepare for one of these memory comps.  

My guess is Tiffany or Natalie go next week.

• Love 5
(edited)

All I have to hold onto this week is one thing: Paulie helping Tiffany with that speech.

Maybe he's not as dickmatized by Frank as the others are. At any rate, Please, Paulie: BE BETTER THAN YOUR BROTHER!!!! DO NOT pull a Cody and hand your game to FRANK!!!

Hopefully Da'Vonne and Tiffany and Paul will get to stay off the block this week.

Yeah. Sure they will. But dammit Paulie...don't turn into another Cody.

Edited by hnygrl
  • Love 8

Well Paulie is a better choice to win HoH than Frank and he was the only option once everyone else lost.  He knew that. Twill be much drama in the house this week. Live feeds should be fun.

• Love 4

I loved Bronte's Chenterview. She was so charming!

In a way, the teams make things kind of boring. It means the HOH comp itself  has higher stakes, which takes up just a few minutes of airtime. But then reducing the pool of nominees makes it less interesting, and that's the whole rest of the week.

• Love 9

I don't know, Paulie didn't vote for Bronte so he did stick with Frank and might also stick with him this week AND he made Frank safe by winning HoH, not the best result for the Anti-Frank crowd...

I'm hoping that all of the Brokeback Comps are math and logic related. I can't handle either Victor of Josea coming back, I'm writing off Glenn's ability to do anything except if it has to do with dog grooming, so pending who goes this week I'm pulling for Bronte to come back.

• Love 7

The Fatal Four. plus Corey, pull together to save the Fatal Fifth.  Unbelievable!  Maybe the mythical (in the BB universe) female alliance can exist.  Michelle is rising in my estimation, for sure.

Bronte reminds me of Shelley Duvall.

• Love 2
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Frank, Bridgette, and Michelle.

At least Bridgette is safe for another week. <ducks and runs for cover>

I hope she wakes up this week and realizes that Frank is a dick, and she needs to get his ass voted out ASAFP (too bad it won't be this week).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3
(edited)

That eviction was great especially Tiffany's speech.

I might have to start rooting for Michelle for pushing the vote flip.

Wait, so Jozea was right. Nicole is a snake.

Damn HoH. It was fun while it lasted.

Edited by Chrissytd
(edited)

That blindside was simply delicious. Nothing against Bronte, but to watch the realization that Frank's not actually running the show slap him in the face on live TV was divine. This was the first time in a long time I was really suspenseful of who was going to get voted out, right up till the last vote was cast, thanks to the whole "voting with the house" mentality that has taken over the last few seasons. I loved that some of these players are thinking for themselves. 

Now I anxiously await for them to abolish this team nonsense. I can't stand that a handful of players get to be immune each week, especially since they added in a third nominee this season. If you're going to add an extra player to the block each week, it wasn't really logical to slim down the pickings by adding this team twist. I imagine in a week or two they'll end it. 

Edited by JZone
  • Love 17

I'm rooting against Frank, for now at least.  And I'm actually glad he cannot be nominated this week:  This week's evictee will join Bronte and the Euro Trippin' guys with a shot at getting back into the house.  So, if evicted later on, Frank supposedly will not be able to reenter this season. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Fex said:

In a way, the teams make things kind of boring. It means the HOH comp itself  has higher stakes, which takes up just a few minutes of airtime. But then reducing the pool of nominees makes it less interesting, and that's the whole rest of the week.

If anybody from BB reads these forums, and only takes away one thing this week, LET IT BE THIS!

• Love 7

In theory, I liked the idea of Tiffany's speech (just from a drama standpoint - I don't think it did Tiffany's game any good. No way Vanessa pulls something like that - what good did it do for Tiffany? Everyone already knew she was gunning for Frank), but boy, in practice, it was like listening to a five-year old try to tell a story. 

• Love 9

Not sure what happened to my original post: vanished...let's see if I can reccreate it.

Tiffany cemented my eternal love with that Dictator and Cabbage Patch kid speech! I hate ass kissers so I love it that she called it like she sees it and pointed it all out!

Not sure what a Paulie HOH will mean since he was flip flopping back and forth with the Tiffany vote. Only one thing for certain is that Zakiyah is 110% safe.

Please let Paul be the one who gets the axe this week.I do not want to loose Natalie for James'[s sake since he deserves some happinnes after Meg's rejection last year and I don't want Tiffany to go after surviving this week.

Bronte was pretty funny with her speech following TIffany's awesome take down of Frank and Brigette.

Natalie gets the invisiable edit but Michelle reemerges just in time to blow up Nicole trying to betray DaVonne!

• Love 5

I found Tiffany's speech over-rehearsed and stupid coming from her. Maybe it's the edit she's getting (I don't watch live feeds) but she hasn't really been involved in playing the game. The optics of her speech made it seem like she was running shit behind the scenes to overthrow Frank's desire to get her out when in reality she was sitting on her ass while everyone was doing the work - but only to protect themselves. The others still see her as a liability and the more quickly she gets out Frank, the more likely she'll be quickly to follow.

• Love 7

Well, for once a "flip the house" strategy that was discussed actually happened. I was so prepared to hear a bunch of "Vote for Bronte" talk, but see Tiffany go home, that I was a little shocked. It was quite the roller coaster ride. When the Eight Pack girls got serious about it, I was like - "Yes! This is going to happen". But then when Zak told Paulie, I got worried. He did have some sound points for evicting Tiff. Bronte may not be with them, but you know where she stands. Tiff is technically in their alliance, but there's also been a lot of paranoia and cross talk going on, so I can see her being a wild card. 

But the thing is, I don't necessarily like Tiff and dislike Bronte. I just really really REALLY wanted to see Frank's grand plan foiled. Anything that goes against Frank is what I want. 

So then Paulie seemed to get on board and I was happy again. But then came Tiffany's speech. First, I didn't like the idea of Frank having ANY clue what was coming. I wanted him totally blindsided. Second, it just sucked. Rambling, incoherent, unsure of herself - that was not a good FU speech. And then as I was counting up the votes I got nervous. James voted Bronte. But I remembered Paulie had said in the talk with the girls not to tell James and Da, so there would be fewer votes and Frank would be more confused. Okay. But then PAULIE voted for Bronte. What??? That's when I got really nervous. But then Mama Day came in and finished it off. Whew. 

Watching Frank's face after was kind of funny. You could tell he was trying to act all light and jovial, like - "Haha, you guys got me". But inside those wheels were a-turnin'. 

What was up with Michelle after? When they all gathered in the bathroom? Did anyone else notice that she seemed to stomp in there like she was really pissed off about something? Weird. 

Anyway, I'm glad it was a quick HOH comp this time, but it was bitter sweet. Everyone was dropping like flies and suddenly Frank was only one of 3 left!!! So when Paulie won it was a relief, but a short relief. Because of the stupid team thing, it means Frank is safe. Grrrrr. Have I mentioned how much I hate this team thing????

I just hope he's gone sooner or later. I think the majority of the house is sick of him. You know, at the beginning of the season I thought his social game was pretty strong. He was in a core alliance, but he was friendly with a lot of people on the other side. But I think he took it too far, and actually thought he was running both sides of the house. He became more of a dictator, like Tiff said, than a comrade. 

Take the talk with Nicole. He floats the Da thing by her, she plays it off. He mentions bringing it up to Michelle and Nicole says - "No, she won't go for it". So what does he do? He goes and chats it up with Michelle anyway. He just continues to prove to everyone that he thinks he can make all these unilateral moves and doesn't need to listen to the opinions of anyone else he's working with. Bad move, Frank. I think that really solidified Nicole going forward with the Bronte plan. 

And it really irritates me that he tries to act like he wants Da'Vonne out because "she's drama". Fuck you, Frank. Considering all that has occurred, I think Da has kept herself pretty composed. If a man was harassing me like that, I would probably throw a giant fit and try and get his ass pulled from the game. But leave it to that pig to put his hands all over the women in the house without permission, constantly comment on their weight and clothing, call them "woman" and "slut" - and when one of them deigns to get a bit flustered by it, SHE'S drama. 

Oh boy how I want to see him crash and burn. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Calling Bridget a Cabbage Patch Kid was hilarious.

Now THAT part of her speech I actually liked. That was flipping hilarious. 

10 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I don't know, Paulie didn't vote for Bronte so he did stick with Frank and might also stick with him this week AND he made Frank safe by winning HoH, not the best result for the Anti-Frank crowd...

It's hard to know what to think, since we don't get to see every discussion. (Unless you watch feeds, which I don't.) But one of the last discussions we saw was with Paulie and Michelle, Zakiyah, and Nicole - I believe. Maybe Corey as well? Paulie said something about not telling James and Da that they were going to vote Bronte, to keep the numbers low. He didn't want a total shut-out, because it would be more obvious that basically the whole alliance was going against Frank. If there were only five votes to evict, it make Frank more confused. 

But then Paulie DIDN'T vote Bronte....and Da did? I have to believe more conversations were had between all of them and a specific vote count was decided on. 

• Love 1

There has been a trend for the past few seasons in the early rounds  to "vote as a house" -ie all vote together to get one person out.  I love that relatively early in the game, the battle lines have been drawn.

My vague recollection of Frank's previous season was that he was a chucklehead and Boogie's puppet. So scheming Frank is news to me. Of course it might just be him getting rid of that clown hair.

• Love 2

Paulie: "It's cold in here" Then put A FUCKING SHIRT ON, you numbskull!

Poor Bronte - the only time your math skills came in useful was realising you were evicted by one vote. 

Oh houseguests, how do you come up with those corridor interactions so spontaneously? *eyeroll* The only genuine one was the handclasp between James and Natalie.

Can we drop the whole "I voted x out because I heard they were coming after me/let's keep y in the house because they'll be going after z" nonsense, especially when it applies to people like Bronte and Tiffany? You can only "go after" someone from a position of power, and to be in a position of power you have to actually WIN THINGS!

I like Frank, but I was rooting for his "grand plan" to fall apart last night.  He's a guy who let's a little bit of success and/or power go to his head, so he needed to get taken down about 3 notches.  Frank the Underdog is much friendlier and kinder than Frank the Beast.

James' vote against Tiffany surprised me, as he was leading the way for a flip early on.  Did the group that finally decided to flip not let him know?  That was a risky move.

Bronte seemed very sweet in her interview with Julie.  I'm not sure why I disliked her in the House.  Maybe it was her trying to scheme that looked ridiculous.

• Love 3

True confession time:  I am so sad to see Bronte go!  I imagine she's put up with a lot of ridicule & teasing for her voice (in RL not on the show), and I find it that endearing that she doesn't apologize for or act self-conscious about it.  Her game play was... lacking?!... but I'd still rather watch nice people than jerks. I wish there'd be a way to keep her AND ruin Frank's plans, but at least she had some advance warning & realized it was more anti-Frank than anti-Bronte.

I hated Tiffany's speech; it struck me as a childish temper tantrum - all she needed to add was "and I'm not your friend anymore!"  Crap like Frank did to Da is personal & deserves a personal response.  HGs forming & breaking alliances, following a strategy, etc. - not personal, so making comments about farts & Cabbage Patch kids... not impressed.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I like Frank, but I was rooting for his "grand plan" to fall apart last night.  He's a guy who let's a little bit of success and/or power go to his head, so he needed to get taken down about 3 notches.  Frank the Underdog is much friendlier and kinder than Frank the Beast.

James' vote against Tiffany surprised me, as he was leading the way for a flip early on.  Did the group that finally decided to flip not let him know?  That was a risky move.

Bronte seemed very sweet in her interview with Julie.  I'm not sure why I disliked her in the House.  Maybe it was her trying to scheme that looked ridiculous.

I don't see Frank as power tripping. What I see is a Frank who simply doesn't know how to play BB when he's ahead. He's used to playing from behind. In his first season, he was a target from the start and a lot of his wins were needed to save/protect himself from eviction more so than it was needed for him to make moves in the house. This time around, he trying too hard to be on the right side of the house by trying to strategize but he's not as good at the game as he thinks. The game is about being self-serving but you can't make it so obvious. Frank pitches ideas to people and forgets to explain to them how his ideas are of benefit to the other person. You aren't going to last long playing that game.

I think James voted Tiffany as so not to upset his "girlfriend" in the house, Natalie.

I think Bridgette's calm reaction to Frank's big reveals last night was Bridgette playing the game of BB. She said in her intro on the first episode that she likes to play the nice girl so that no one suspects her. I think that's what she's doing now. Cosying up to who she thought had the most power and going along with whatever for right now, but she's just biding her time until she's in more of a power position. Just my OP :-)

Tiffany almost overplayed her hand at the last minute by cracking Frank's face like that but it was a joy to watch. Meanwhile, Bridget might go down in BB history as one of the most clueless HOHs ever.

So is there a problem between Zakiyah and Paulie? He didn't vote her way and I wonder if she knows that? Maybe she can't trust him after all.

Guess this means Tiffany is going up again, probably along with Da. I could see Nicole too since Frank the Dictator seemed to think that she "betrayed" him by not voting his way.

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And apparently, we don't need to have three clips because that reject from Lisa Frank's bowels showed up in the audience. AHHHH! Turned me right off my dinner, too. At least he didn't speak!

They scanned the crowd so quickly, I almost missed Frankie. I am surprised they didn't interview him.

13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Frank is starting to bother me the way Jase did. Like I want to wish him into a cornfield. 

Me, I wish him into oncoming traffic.

Day is all hat and no cattle (Texans Corey and Frank know what this means). Can this woman ever win a competition? Stop talking and get into action, heifer!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

What was up with Michelle after? When they all gathered in the bathroom? Did anyone else notice that she seemed to stomp in there like she was really pissed off about something? Weird. 

Yeah she was definitely stomping around all "Look at me, I'm pissed, someone ask me why!" that was odd because I had no idea why either.

I'm thinking that the Paulie and James votes were like they mentioned off-handedly that they wanted to make it close so Frank still though some people were still with him and go crazy trying to figure out who he had left on "his side".

I was blissfully unaware that Frankie showed up in the audience, and I'm grateful for that!

• Love 5

Also, show, can you please stop hashtagging everything these idiots say? #pleasestophashtaggingeverythingtheseidiotssay

And I am now pretty much convinced the 'live tweets' they show at the bottom of the screen after the eviction are bots, because I swear I have now seen 3 variants on the same tweet - week 1: "no! not my Jozea!" week 2: "no! not my Victor!" week 3:"no! not my Bronte!"

• Love 8

The girls are horrible when it comes to the comps. Only Bridget has won anything.  And to have any kind of power in the house, you have to win.  That's why the guys keeps controlling the house.   If Paulie hadn't won, it likely would have been Frank, who was in 2nd place.

• Love 1