Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Zella said:

I've never seen Jeremy post about Jinger with as much enthusiasm and feeling as he does a chicken sandwich. That actually makes me feel really bad for her. 

The chicken is spicy and Jinger is bland.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Zella said:

I've never seen Jeremy post about Jinger with as much enthusiasm and feeling as he does a chicken sandwich. That actually makes me feel really bad for her. 

I've consistently thought that the second Jinger stops being a pretty little accessory wife, Jer will be out the door in a roadrunner dust cloud. 

Bin, on the other hand has already bought the Amish cosplay so he can mysteriously disappear someday. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Maybe Jinger needs to slather herself in that special chicken sauce for Jeremy 😂

Still no meat on her bones!

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

He is so predictable.  Golf, food, shoes, pretend studying, goofing off during Donuts and Deacons or whatever...lather, rinse, repeat.

Don’t forget his riveting Saturday nights playing card games at the kitchen table!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I've seen some really poorly written online article do that before. One time, they kept calling her Zinger Dagger, which should be a superhero name, I think. 

Spellcheck gone awry!

• LOL 6
On 1/20/2022 at 1:11 PM, JoanArc said:

#ZingersofJinger

I’m loving that no one proofread this article.

edit:  sorry, it looks like the article is gone now. Jinger was identified as Zinger in the article.

Virtually no gossip sites other than People have proofreaders these days. You have to pay proofreaders. But I'm sure this article wasn't even researched or written by a human.

Seeing more than one of that particular kind of mistake, involving given names or surnames that aren't common or famous, is generally a sign these days that a thing was AI-written. More and more stuff is, especially at clickbait sites. 

"Jinger" wasn't going to show up in the Artificial Author's dictionary. I like "Zinger Dagger" -- or "Dagger Zinger"-- as a character name, though. Nice for an eccentric sharp-tongued superhero (which Jingle unfortunately isn't.) 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Though I do not like the church they are involved in it is nice to see Jinger have friends that are not her sisters.  It is interesting how different her life is from her best friend Jessa. This bride is a singer/musician, I assume she met her in church, but she had pictures of her bachelorette party and Jinger looked to be having fun with the other women, like a normal person. Maybe Jessa has non family friends too but she has chosen to hang on even tighter to JB's ways. While Jinger is out celebrating with friends, eating in nice restaurants; Jessa is going to game night at the big house with kids in tow because her husband won't go or watch the kids so she can get out.  Never mind, family game night was probably just for the show.

Edited by auntieminem
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Totally said:

I actually thought jing looks a bit rough, her hair seems so lank and lifeless

She always looks really tired to me, but I assume Jeremy's nonstop burger and sneaker obsession and posturing for the Gram would have that effect on the most robust of women. LOL

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11

I like the dress. I also like that Jinger does not appear to be self-conscious about modesty. It's a perfectly lovely dress. 

However, I HATE her hair. If she is going to do the hair hanging in waves by the side, then she needs to have the rest of her hair pulled higher on her head. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I've seen Jinger standing next to my daughter.  They are about the same size and absolutely a normal weight.  Sadly our culture tends so much to overweight that normal can look thin now.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
39 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I've seen Jinger standing next to my daughter.  They are about the same size and absolutely a normal weight.  Sadly our culture tends so much to overweight that normal can look thin now.  

For real - standing next to each other?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Up until my 40s I weighed around 100lbs, at 5'4". I've never had any type of eating issues. I looked skinny but did not look anorexic. In the last decade or so, I've hovered around 110lbs. I still look skinny, but with a little belly. I don't think my legs have gained an ounce of fat since I was a teenager.

I think Jinger looks fine. Skinny but fine. As for that hairstyle, very few can pull that off - clearly, she's not one of them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

For real - standing next to each other?

Yes, we visited the church a couple of times.  Once we were out shopping and the church coffee shop was convenient and we were nosy.  Jinger happened to be outside walking Felicity.  We talked a little about young children. 

The second time we ran into them after the service and chatted briefly.  The church does have a wonderful choir, but most of the rest of the service is deadly. 

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 16
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

In the pic with Jer (a little more close up), it appears that her hair has a ton of product in it. 

However much it had, I think it needed a little more.  It looks way to casual for the dress and the occasion; like she pulled it up to mop the floor or something.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

NM

Edited by Cinnabon
20 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Oh FFS!!  Who gives a tiny rat's hiney?  These two are really hopelessly inept at web content.

Mixing brands, imagine!

Speaking of brands, they haven’t posted on Hope We Hold since November. Another one bites the dust!

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rootbeer said:

Oh FFS!!  Who gives a tiny rat's hiney?  These two are really hopelessly inept at web content.

You can say that again......To me, though, that part is actually the good news,. My mood improves as any Duggar's (or Duggar adjacent's) influence struggles or, preferably, wanes. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Mixing brands, imagine!

Speaking of brands, they haven’t posted on Hope We Hold since November. Another one bites the dust!

They really need to pick a lane and stay in it. They are veering all over the place. Like many have said previously… they just throw stuff on the wall and see what sticks. News flash ~ nothing is sticking.

• Love 12

I will say, through no effort of their own, the Vuolos now do have a clear pattern on SM. Food, sneakers, useless pretentious crap and faith. At least they're giving a fairly accurate picture of who they are.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9