Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E02: Season Premiere (2): Auto Eviction, Head of Household 1, Nominations 1

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

When's the last time a fifty year old woman was cast?

Season 10, Renny was 53. "Shockingly" (not so shockingly), one of the show's all-time best seasons. That year also had a 75 year old dude make it to the top three. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Snappy said:

In a perfect world Nicole would have put Paul up against Jozea. Paul is beyond annoying and needs to be taken down a peg, or two, or 20.

I would be ok with that.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In Nicole's defense, she doesn't know (according to the edit) what we do about Paul constantly hammering at the newbie alliance and shirtless, preening Victor only seemed to throw Jozea under the bus. Jozea threw himself under the bus with Da'Vonne.

There's the ticket.  She could have outed the guy with the hair (Victor?) and told Jozea that he told her she was target number 1 and put them up together.  No one could blame her for that seeing that one is going against the group by snitching and the other is who he snitched on.

(edited)
3 hours ago, vb68 said:

Poor Glenn.  I knew it was likely him, but it's still harsh.  He doesn't even get an exit interview with the Chenbot. And I wonder once again why any 50 year old would want to come on this show.

There have been cases of older men doing well (Not winning mind you but not being cannon fodder) like Jack, Jerry, and Gerry.  Tough for the most part you are right.  I guess you going in with the hopes of having the right cast and them not wanting to see you go first.

3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I always enjoy the bitter, post nomination DRs.  Poor Nicole is a snake for getting info from not one, but two people that he is gunning for her ass, and is the Messiah of this alliance (I mean, really?) and is leading the charge against the vets?  Does he know the definition of a snake?  Dumbass, I hope he goes.

I wonder if he is being delusional or if he truly has that much sway with the rest of the new cast members.  I am leaning towards delusional because of what he said to Day about the pecking order.

2 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Anyone else hear that audible sigh of relief from Alison Grodner and her producers when Glenn met his fate and there was no dumpster around to save him? Seriously they had to be sweating bullets at losing fan favorite Nicole, Mathew McCaughhey look alike Corey or Vanessa's sister whom I am sure they are hoping to get a good run in this summer if she is anything like her sis. And let's face it...Glenn was cannon fodder from the moment he was cast.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  They must of been happier than pigs in crap when they saw Glenn lose. 

32 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think the oldest female is 32, and was predicted elsewhere to be the "mother figure", yet there's a fat fifty year old male cast.  When's the last time a fifty year old woman was cast?  Never?  How about a female with a big beer gut?  Never, again?

Well Brian Cronin already said this while I was writing it but...Renny looks to be the only woman over fifty to have ever been cast.  I thought Shelly Moore was over fifty but amazingly she was only forty-one.  She was one old looking forty-one year old.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 7

One great thing about all the new people who are so up in arms about the returnees, is that I guess we will never have to see them again.  As I'm sure if they get a future invitation they will say "No thanks, I had my chance at $500,000 and lost.  Let someone else have my spot."

However... I really dislike when they mix new and returning players.  I prefer all new or all returning. 

• Love 9

Nicole again being moronically too cute by half.  At this point, you just go with two juicy targets, not really caring which one goes.  You are already dead to at least 10 of the hamsters.  You may as well get rid of the worst of the worst.

Bumper cars is abuse.  Pure and simple abuse.  Not cool.

We couldn't have Donnie and got Glenn?  Good riddance to Glenn.

• Love 2

The returnees are kind of boring in my opinion. I never saw Nicole and James really outstanding in their season. Frank is not getting a lot of film time so....plus I lack information on him in general. My last hope on the vets are Da'Vonne and although I'm not fond of her. She has been working with other people other than her team. (her team is against her anyways)

Victor may not be the best player but stating Jozea as a target wasn't an awful move (he is just horrible at manipulating....such a smooth flirt lol). Nicole has a lack of player on her side and Victor is not the brightest. (use him and throw him away) As a physical threat Victor knows that he may be in danger after the two weeks are gone. He stated probably Jozea because he is a physical threat on big sister team. (plus he has info to point fingers at Jozea) I wouldn't give him credit for targeting a good targetable team that already has plenty of problems. You always target the weakest team. The only thing I really don't get is why did they state that Victor is best friends with Jozea? (I see no connection other than being newbies together)

Why did Nicole put Paulie up?! As Paulie, I would not stay loyal to Nicole for long for using him as a pawn. (this is not loyalty)  The majority are against her and her vets. It would of been easier to focus Big Sister to keep them in the losing position. Now, she threaten Paulie's game and her own because she could use him for numbers. If Paulie doesn't win, I would vote him out rather than Jozea! He is a stronger player....who's on your side.

Once a newbie has power, One of the vets are going home! The probability is high for this situation to occur and the vets seem to be oblivious to improve their standings.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I can't believe that Corey won by something as simple as him pulling the flag by the flag itself while Glenn went for the base. 

That wasn't the criterion for the win.  Glenn lost because he jarred several of his "coconuts" out of their depressions when he went for his flag.  Five out-of-place coconuts were highlighted on the replay.

• Love 3

1. Yikes, did Paul watch that season where Devin played way, way, way too hard out the gate and went home like 10 minutes later?

2. I don't see what the issue is -- if Jozea wins POV, put up Paul and vote him out.  If Paulie wins POV, put anyone else up and vote Jozea out

3. Yeah, Jozea wins the award for some of the worst gameplay ever.  What in the world was he thinking?

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Euriph said:

The returnees are kind of boring in my opinion. I never saw Nicole and James really outstanding in their season. Frank is not getting a lot of film time so....plus I lack information on him in general. My last hope on the vets are Da'Vonne and although I'm not fond of her. She has been working with other people other than her team. (her team is against her anyways)

Victor may not be the best player but stating Jozea as a target wasn't an awful move (he is just horrible at manipulating....such a smooth flirt lol). Nicole has a lack of player on her side and Victor is not the brightest. (use him and throw him away) As a physical threat Victor knows that he may be in danger after the two weeks are gone. He stated probably Jozea because he is a physical threat on big sister team. (plus he has info to point fingers at Jozea) I wouldn't give him credit for targeting a good targetable team that already has plenty of problems. You always target the weakest team. The only thing I really don't get is why did they state that Victor is best friends with Jozea? (I see no connection other than being newbies together)

Why did Nicole put Paulie up?! As Paulie, I would not stay loyal to Nicole for long for using him as a pawn. (this is not loyalty)  The majority are against her and her vets. It would of been easier to focus Big Sister to keep them in the losing position. Now, she threaten Paulie's game and her own because she could use him for numbers. If Paulie doesn't win, I would vote him out rather than Jozea! He is a stronger player....who's on your side.

Once a newbie has power, One of the vets are going home! The probability is high for this situation to occur and the vets seem to be oblivious to improve their standings.  

I predict that the minute a newbie wins HOH, Paul will try to run their tenure as HOH, and will end up getting himself nominated for eviction.

And honestly, the newbie alliance already seems to be falling apart.  Victor threw Jozea under the bus.  

Paul is already berating Corey for not "following the plan."  And I think Paul is just getting started getting on everyone's nerves.

The only one comforting Tiffany is Day.

The vets are already inserting themselves in the newbie alliance and the newbie alliance seems ripe to fall apart.  Too many people

And they aren't even particularly smart about their alliance, as they all sat around loudly cheering on everyone BUT Nicole at the elimination.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I know some people don't like DaVonne...but she gives damn good Diary Room. I'm glad for now that things are lining up for her to make a longer run in the house than last year...she brings the entertainment factor.

I don't really like her but I agree, she may be the only one who sounds perfectly natural in her DRs.

Victor was so funny with his seductive moves. He doesn't realize that the average woman just doesn't get the same turn-on from shirt removal and hair fluffing that guys do in the reverse situation.  When a man sitting next to me takes his shirt off over his head, all I usually get is a big blast of underarm odor.

I really liked Nicole last year, but something has happened since then.  She no longer seems like she's having fun.  She has some barely concealed anger issues and her face has aged just enough to make her squeaky voiced cuteness, not so adorable anymore.

• Love 13

So Tiffany is a crier too. Great. 

My girl, Nicole, is already making me proud. I LOVED her manipulating Paulie into putting her up for HOH. She may think she's not a great actress, but I guess you don't have to be with these people. 

And the newbies are playing like straight newbies. Both Victor AND Jozea straight up telling the returning players their gameplan. Smooth moves, guys. Oh wait, the smooth move was really when Victor thought removing his shirt mid-conversation and running his hands through his hair would somehow mesmorize Nicole and she'd give up HER entire strategy, right? Hahahaha! And Jozea's ego was on full display. He's a messiah to the newbies? Okay, then. And did I really hear him say, "I'm very strong in my brain"? Just no. 

I'm just not entirely sure that nomming Paulie with Jozea was the best idea. I get her point, she wants someone who can potentially beat Jozea. But these things always have the potential to go sideways, and Paulie could be a good ally going forward, because of his relationship to a previous player. I might have put Paul up with Jozea. Those two are so tight already, so even if one did come down off the block, you could still break up that bond. 

The Have-Not room was pretty obnoxious, but I didn't think those bumper cars looked like terrible places to sleep. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In Nicole's defense, she doesn't know (according to the edit) what we do about Paul constantly hammering at the newbie alliance

I still think she could probably see how close he is to Jozea, but I can see your point. Paul has been very good about canning the talk about sending the vets home when he's not around his core people. He's an asshole, but he's a lot more smooth than Jozea. 

9 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I know some people don't like DaVonne...but she gives damn good Diary Room. I'm glad for now that things are lining up for her to make a longer run in the house than last year...she brings the entertainment factor

I don't dislike Da'Vonne. I think she's pretty sharp, and you're right - she's damn hilarious in her DR. My only qualm with her is she tends to get too emotional and shoot herself in that foot. Time will tell. 

9 hours ago, wings707 said:

Nope, he is hardwired for friend zone. 

For sure. But that's okay. I get tired of showmances, and I really like his playful pranks with his friends. I was dying when he convinced Nicole he was Victor, trying to peep on her in the shower. He doesn't sound a thing like Victor! But she didn't seem to question it. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

9 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I know some people don't like DaVonne...but she gives damn good Diary Room. I'm glad for now that things are lining up for her to make a longer run in the house than last year...she brings the entertainment factor

I don't dislike Da'Vonne. I think she's pretty sharp, and you're right - she's damn hilarious in her DR. My only qualm with her is she tends to get too emotional and shoot herself in that foot. Time will tell. 

I agree.  She is doing well now but I am not sure that will last.  Shooting herself in the food is one thing but will she shoot an alliance member that I favor!  She counseled Tiffany to "go out there and fight."  Well, no, not good advice.  Fight for what?  And never mind that she did not read her well.  She is NOT a fighter.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Nicole: "There wasn't a of of people to pick from..." 

Is she brain dead? They are all still in there except for Glenn.....

Do they give these HGs IQ tests and pick the lowest results? 

Well, there are 7 that she couldn't choose - the team that won (Unicorns? - James' team) and her own teammates plus herself. So that cut out half the house population. I'm assuming the ones that were safe couldn't be put up.

9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, Tiffany has a lot of Vanessa's mannerisms, but she also seems a lot calmer and a lot more rational. She may not be able to stop those mannerisms, as it may just run in the family with the tears and stuff, but as of right now, she's different enough from Vanessa that makes me still love her. I know I may be speaking too early, but I think she won't be like Vanessa much. She also has a good reason to cry, as she was almost evicted before really getting started in the game. She's not irrationally crying. 

I remember vanessa being calm cool and collective until her first hoh and then imo she went full on bat shit crazy. I expect the same frim tiffiany 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, MrsMommy said:

I remember vanessa being calm cool and collective until her first hoh and then imo she went full on bat shit crazy. I expect the same frim tiffiany 

Nah. As soon as the feeds came on last year, Vanessa was having an emotional breakdown. I love her, but she was a mess from the first day. She just channeled it differently than Audrey did, so she wasn't on anyone's radar like Audrey was. 

• Love 2

OK, quick thoughts. Paul and Jozea need to leave yesterday. This means that they are going to be around for a while because I hate them and the Producers are interested in torturing me for as long as possible.

The returnees are boring and poor choices. Frank is the only one of them that makes sense to me. Nicole did little to nothing that I can remember. Da'Vonne was voted out second and was annoying in her season. Jason was clueless and a poor strategist in his season. Frank was far too close to Boogie but maybe he has grown up a bit and his game will be different since he is not tied to an asshat from step one.

Bronte's voice is beyond annoying. I want her gone so I don't have to listen to her so I expect she will go far.

Vanessa's sister needs to stand out for something other then her sisters voice and mannerisms. Paulie is cute but I am not sure he is any brighter or a better player then his brother.

Outside of that, I can't really talk about the  others.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

The returnees are boring and poor choices. Frank is the only one of them that makes sense to me. Nicole did little to nothing that I can remember. Da'Vonne was voted out second and was annoying in her season. James was clueless and a poor strategist in his season. Frank was far too close to Boogie but maybe he has grown up a bit and his game will be different since he is not tied to an asshat from step one.

I was happy about Nicole returning, but something is off with her.  I get the impression that she regrets doing this now.   

I think Da'Vonne may do well this time around.  I much prefer her to James, who I think was totally useless last season and I'm already tired of his pranks.  If I was around him, I'm afraid I'd go off on him.  I will never understand BB's love for this guy.  Frank appears more low key this time around, so we'll see.  

Edited by Sammich
wording of sentence

Well, I rooted for Nicole for about 45 minutes. I think that's a record, and I never thought it would happen. She was actually playing big brother. Then she put Paulie up. Someone who is semi affiliated with her and easy for the other newbies to turn on for having vet connections. Terrible pawn choice. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Nah. As soon as the feeds came on last year, Vanessa was having an emotional breakdown. I love her, but she was a mess from the first day. She just channeled it differently than Audrey did, so she wasn't on anyone's radar like Audrey was. 

I think that Vanessa's breakdown seemed more personal and less to do with the other houseguests, so the HGs accepted it a lot better. Someone crying because they miss their girlfriend is a lot easier to be sympathetic than someone freaking out because they hate, well, you

• Love 1

The only good thing I have to say about Paul so far is that he seemed genuinely sorry to see Glenn go.  Not for strategic reasons, but because he was a good guy who fought hard and left too early.  Nice.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

Victor is like that girl who's been told she's pretty all her life.  She (he) doesn't know how to do anything other than use her (his) looks to get what she (he) wants.  I LOL'ed when he sat down to talk to Nicole and "strategically" took his shirt off.

There are men that get told they are good looking there whole life and use it as much as they can. Don't really have to use analogies in this case. He's clearly skated by on his looks for a long time. He also doesn't have much of a strategic brain up there either.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

James is either blind, dim, or keeping his cards very close to his chest - how can he NOT see Vanessa 2.0 right in front of him? Does she have to get the skittles out for him to buy a clue?

I am SURE he knows it.  You cannot NOT see it.   Tiffany in a bandana looked exactly like Vanessa.  And in one brief shot, she had a hoody with the hood up - spitting image.   She is Vanessa without the highlighted hair.    She does seem less unhinged, but the summer has just begun.

I can't believe they dispensed with "Who wants to see my HoH room!" And poor Glenn, didn't even get a Chenterview. Of all the indignities.

I don't like Paul, as a person, necessarily - but I don't hate what he's doing. Targeting the four returnees when there are 12 newbies is just sound logic. The returnees already had a shot at the 500K and are reducing the odds for everyone else from 1 in 12 to 1 in 16. 

I can't decide if Victor deliberately threw his "best friend" Jozea under the bus or if he's just that stupid. I'm leaning towards the latter. The fact that Corey also suggested Jozea gives me pause. Maybe these two jock bros are uncomfortable with the gay guy. And maybe for different reasons.

I wouldn't be sorry to see Jozea go though. He reminded me of Lawon right out of the gate and sure enough, he's just as stupid and lacking in self awareness.

On the other hand it would be hilarious if Paulie went home instead. And if he doesn't come down off the block that might just happen; the newbies still have the numbers and he's closer to being a returnee than a newbie because of his brother.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

And poor Glenn, didn't even get a Chenterview.

What does this mean?

5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I can't decide if Victor deliberately threw his "best friend" Jozea under the bus or if he's just that stupid

Victor seems to think he is irresistible to "the ladies", and if he just flirts a little, he can use his sexy mind-meld to get women to do his bidding.  I don't think he even realized that it wasn't working with Nicole. I bet he walked away from that conversation feeling smug.  He's like a guy in a bar, convinced that every woman in the place is lusting after him.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Maybe these two jock bros are uncomfortable with the gay guy. And maybe for different reasons.

I don't like him either. I just don't like a person that is always on a la Frankie Grande. 

ETA - I was also put off by him calling himself The Messiah. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, RCharter said:

I predict that the minute a newbie wins HOH, Paul will try to run their tenure as HOH, and will end up getting himself nominated for eviction.

And honestly, the newbie alliance already seems to be falling apart.  Victor threw Jozea under the bus.  

Paul is already berating Corey for not "following the plan."  And I think Paul is just getting started getting on everyone's nerves.

The only one comforting Tiffany is Day.

The vets are already inserting themselves in the newbie alliance and the newbie alliance seems ripe to fall apart.  Too many people

And they aren't even particularly smart about their alliance, as they all sat around loudly cheering on everyone BUT Nicole at the elimination.

I don't see a reason to get paul out of the game. He is toxic to his team. Da'Vonne will never get along with him in securing a lost for her team. Ironically, Da'vonne can't put him up because he is on her team. I, personally, don't really like him but getting rid of him may not weaken a team. If he was alone this season, I would get rid of him.

I don't think the newbie alliance is much of alliance as it is an agreement between all the newb players. Although, I do count it as an alliance with the following players: Paul, Zakiyah, and Jozea. They seem to be working together but the other players just agreed to a basic strategy. Voting out a vet would cause no blood for them. It is smart for the newbies not directly associated for Paul, Zakiyah, and Jozea but for one of the vets. (not the whole vet alliance) They could then vote one of the strong vets off without blood on their hand. The vets would be weak and desperate causing an easy alliance.

other points

Da'vonne working with Tiffany only helps Da'vonne further her game. Tiffany should be able to see the benefits of taking a vet out still. (the vet of referring to is Frank)

Nicole had to pick out a newbie (other than the 3 vets that's the rest of the players). Victor wasn't a part of the major group: Paul, Zakiyah, and Jozea. So in my head, Victor didn't backstab anyone....Nicole just thought Victor was best friends with Jozea. (for some reason)

I don't think any of the alliances are keeping silent.......(which is why I don't think the newbie or vet alliance will workout too well)

16 hours ago, vb68 said:

She really is Vanessa to a tee.  I don't see how anyone could miss it.

Dye her hair blond and layer on some unbecoming green eyeshadow, and she IS Vanessa.  Their voices are identical.

Pet peeve: the way Nicole says the word "and" in two syllables..."eee-aaaand."  Fingernails on a chalkboard.

Hoping Bronte takes it down about 17 notches in her DR's pretty soon...she is exhausting to watch, even for a few seconds at a time.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I can't believe they dispensed with "Who wants to see my HoH room!"

Right??? It was just like, "Oh, we're in Nicole's HOH room. Okay." Apparently she got a lot of ice cream? 

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I can't decide if Victor deliberately threw his "best friend" Jozea under the bus or if he's just that stupid. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I think it was the latter as well. I didn't see that as strategical at all. I think his only strategy was, "I'll take my shirt off and she'll tell me her plans". Instead he got nothing, and she knew who was coming after her. 

• Love 2

I wonder if the reason why they brought in Paulie and Tiffany was to even out the sides and help the veterans. The producers probably thought it would end up being as six-six split with the relatives joining the return players.

(edited)

I understand what Nicole was trying to do with the Paulie nom, but I don't agree with her strategy.  There's a time and a place where the Pawned Ally Nom (PAN) can work quite effectively, but 1st HoH ain't it.  Several reasons why:

1. The PAN is usually a blindside tool - but in that case, you don't immediately nom your primary target.
  2. If you or your PAN can win PoV and pull themselves off the Block, great - but if not, you need a dependable count on the eviction vote to ensure you didn't just send a (potentially) strong ally out the door.  Nobody has yet spent enough time in this game to build relationships of that level of dependability.
  3. An effective PAN should be one of the least-targeted people in the Game, to ensure your primary target goes home - or, in the case of a failed blindside where the primary doesn't go up, at least make sure your ally doesn't.  Due to his Cody Disclosure, however, the target on Paulie's back is probably second in size only to the newbie targets on the vets.

Most of these really boil down to one factor - time - or rather, the lack of it.  Time to forge dependable relationships, to overcome initial misgivings, to find out who flips, who flouts, and who floats.  Paulie's CodyBroTarget could easily be diminished or (possibly) outright eliminated, given time to work on folks and show them he's a player in his own right.  Plus, when Tiffany's Similar Secret comes to light - which is INEVITABLE, given her current gameplay - the target on her will be twice as big as the target on Paulie.  

In fact - ASSuming Paulie has more than three neurons rubbing up against each other in his skull - Paulie should be able to use Tiff's eventual exposure/disclosure to totally eradicate his own, or even flip it to an advantage.  "Well, at least you know *I* wasn't trying to hide anything.  And come to think of it - when I told all of you about Cody being my brother, that would have been the perfect time for Tiffany to fess up about her sister, wouldn't it?  I wonder why she didn't - or, maybe, if she had an extra reason for not telling?  Hmmm...."

in any case, I hope Paulie doesn't get immediately PANned out of the game.  ;>

Edited by Nashville
Couldn't pass on the pun.
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

I wonder if the reason why they brought in Paulie and Tiffany was to even out the sides and help the veterans. The producers probably thought it would end up being as six-six split with the relatives joining the return players.

There are 16 HGs though. So even with a 6-person vet/sibling alliance, they're still short on numbers. 

Wow... this season really should have been an all new cast.   No wonder ratings are soft this year as well, after watching Jozea spill his entire plan to Da'Vonne, I was done.  The returnees are so lucky they're playing with a bunch of people who clearly know nothing about how this game works.  I hope 

Spoiler

Paul

or Joeza wins POV just to keep things interesting.  If not, just skip to the final 4 with the returnees and call it another flop season.  

Tiffany in a bandana looked exactly like Vanessa

When she started crying last night I started wondering if she is Vanessa, with brown hair and minus the hats.  They didn't actually show them together in the premiere, just talking via Skype.   

The only good thing I can say about this usual group of twenty-somethings is at least this year I can tell most of them apart, something I usually can't do at this stage of the show.  

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Thalia said:

When she started crying last night I started wondering if she is Vanessa, with brown hair and minus the hats.  They didn't actually show them together in the premiere, just talking via Skype.   

The only good thing I can say about this usual group of twenty-somethings is at least this year I can tell most of them apart, something I usually can't do at this stage of the show.  

LOL my mom said the same thing! I'm like, They don't look that much alike to me; I think Tiffany is prettier by quite a bit.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Pet peeve: the way Nicole says the word "and" in two syllables..."eee-aaaand."  Fingernails on a chalkboard.

Every word Nicole says is nails on a chalkboard to me. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Dye her hair blond and layer on some unbecoming green eyeshadow, and she IS Vanessa.  Their voices are identical.

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

Sooooooo.....Do we know that Tiffany isn't really Vanessa in disguise?  Her voice, mannerisms, tics, etc. are all Vanessa.  Get her on some meds, let her hair go back to normal color, wash all the makeup off her face, give her a wardrobe makeover, et voila, you have Tiffany.  I'm not even sure the twins last year looked/acted this much alike!

I laughed my ass off when I heard the "blood on my hands" phrase come popping out.  Blood?  What blood?  This early in the game you're just thinning the herd, the slaughter comes much later when actual alliances are broken and the hamsters have to feed on each other.  There's the blood.  Right now you're just swatting at a swarm of flies.

And kudos to the production team for that desert island competition.  That was very well thought out and it turned out to be very suspenseful.  No one body type had an advantage over another--though I think Glenn's larger round middle might have been a bit of a disadvantage but he nearly won so maybe not.  Smaller people like Nicole had to put more of their weight further out on the board to reach the outlying spots, and while larger people like Glenn and Corey might have had a weight disadvantage, their longer reach meant they could balance that higher weight more effectively to alleviate the tipping.  This comp was well devised.

And...omigod Victor?  Wow.  That was kind of gross.  Do women in your usual orbit fall for that sort of crap?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HurricaneVal said:

And kudos to the production team for that desert island competition. 

I don't know if I misheard last night or dreamed it, but I could have sworn I heard Victor say "DESSERT Island" when he was reading the comp rules...