Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Neeners said:

My husband would love nothing more than this. He is so tired of listening to these crapfests and does not understand in the least my attraction to it.

Hello sister, I share your plight!

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Neeners said:

My husband would love nothing more than this. He is so tired of listening to these crapfests and does not understand in the least my attraction to it.

Ditto with my husband. I told him once that I watch it as a reminder to never do tragic work like some of them have on their faces, and he told me that I could watch them on loop then and he'd never say another word. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

This season of RHBH was a horrible convoluted mess! Whereas RH of Melbourne was awesome from start to finish (season 3). Therefore I still have faith in some of the HW franchises.

The difference is, Bravo/Andy have nothing to do with the Melbourne HW show, nothing at all!

• Love 10

I adore Ken!  I love that he called Yolanda stupid to her face.   She doesn't know how to take the high road which is surprising since she positions herself there.  

I think I have said all that is in me.  Let's hope Bravo sees this season as a fail and works to change that with casting and their direction throughout.  Andy no longer has the power and control he once did.  

Generally production on any reality show see negative reactions on SM as "haters" and dismiss it.  Not surprising either.  

• Love 22
27 minutes ago, swankie said:

Eileen is too stupid to realize that Brandi was actually insulting her when she "complimented" her on her hair.  In other words, last season Brandi thought Eileen's hair looked like crap.  And her insult to Rinna was the only thing I liked about Brandi's segment.

Eileen is many things, but she's not stupid.  To me, she clearly knew what Brandi was saying. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

I watched with complete boredom until the evil queen and wine goblet showed up. Turned it off and went for my evening walk. If it takes Brandi to spice things up, then the show is in real trouble.

Christ on a cracker, THIS !!!  Ha!  When Brandy's half-drunk stupid ass showed up on my screen I looked at my elderly mother and said "I'm out".  I told my kid to get off her tablet so we could go out and take a walk.  It was nice out tonight.  Fresh air smell - just like it does right before it's about to rain.  We're getting storms here tonight.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, SnarkKitty said:

Arggh! These girls frustrate me. Nobody knows how to fight.

That is the worst part of those reunions.  I know it is hard to think of things to say in the moment, but they've none what the talking points were going to be ages in advance.  They just sit there and let the other's steamroller over them.  I half believe that LVP is getting some sort of bonus from Andy to set her up to be the underdog next season after this reunion.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh My! Rinna is on WWHL , she changed her hairdo, it's a pompadour/mullet! Her old hairdo was better IMO. 

Someone else posted that it was like Yolanda's short hair on twitter. She's done other things where she's copied Yolanda. Rinna might just be bat shit crazy. And might is probably a generous word.

ETA she looks horrible.

Edited by Neeners
  • Love 13
(edited)

Rinna is on WWHL with dark hair and obscured highlights styled away from her face in a pomp. She looks weirdly like Harry Hamlin from his LA Law days.

Topic? Part 3 was a snore.

Edited: Damn Straycat80, yooze too qwik for me!

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

OMG with Rinna - "CAN I HAVE MY MOMENT, PLEASE"????

She interrupted pretty much every one else's "moments" with her ridiculousness....I really, really do not like her!  

And, not for nothing, but everything Ken said about her was true - why should Lisa have to apologize for or be angered by it?  It's Ken's opinion, and he's entitled to it.  And, that is why I love Lisa and Ken's relationship.  He defends his wife to the end, and she does the same.  

Andy asked LVP is she would be angry if Harry Hamlin called her the same words.  LVP said yes, she would be angry.  Andy asked if that meant Ken should apologize.  LVP said possibly.  I didn't see Lisa apologizing on Ken's behalf.

I don't agree that Lisa defends Ken to the same level.  Ken would never have suggested that LVP should possibly apologize.  I think all spouses should defend their spouse, but there's defending and there's over the top attacking of someone.  Harry Hamlin has every right to be mad at Ken for attacking HIS wife, which following Ken's rules, means he should viciously attack Ken.  Then, I guess, LVP has the right to be mad at HH for saying things about Ken.  And so on.  Where does it end? 

I think Mauricio supports and defends Kyle, but he's not blind to Kyle's faults, and he doesn't viciously attack anyone who goes after Kyle.  I get so tired of the helpless LVP who needs her man to vigilantly guard her and go into attack mode.  And I don't agree that the other women "only wished" their husbands were like Ken.  Many women want to be treated like the strong capable women they are, rather than a helpless fragile child.  It works for Lisa, and God bless.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I feel like Brandi was guided in her critique.  I don't see her saying things like changing the narrative.

I'm not even sure how skilled she was at changing her tampon.

• Love 11

The reason Bravo is pushing Brandi back in front of the camera is because their sister station E! is premiering a new series called 'Famously Single' and Brandi Glanville is a cast member. I've seen it advertised on TV and groaned when I saw Brandi. Oh no, another show I'll never watch. Looks like pure tripe. Here's the article about it.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Brandi-Glanville-More-Set-for-Es-New-Series-FAMOUSLY-SINGLE-Premiering-in-2016-20151110#

• Love 13
(edited)
9 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

The reason Bravo is pushing Brandi back in front of the camera is because their sister station E! is premiering a new series called 'Famously Single' and Brandi Glanville is a cast member. I've seen it advertised on TV and groaned when I saw Brandi. Oh no, another show I'll never watch. Looks like pure tripe. Here's the article about it.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Brandi-Glanville-More-Set-for-Es-New-Series-FAMOUSLY-SINGLE-Premiering-in-2016-20151110#

Bringing their romances from tabloid headlines to life, eight single celebrities will reveal the truth behind their breakups, public divorces and bad relationships.

Meet the "Famously Single" Cast:

Brandi Glanville - The former troublemaker of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is unfiltered and notorious for her antics on the hit Bravo series. Brandi is unapologetic and direct. A former model, this beauty publicly struggles to get past her ex-husband's affairs.

Oh god, who do they think even still cares??? This bitch has gotten more mileage out of the divorce than she ever got out of the marriage. Talk about your one-trick ponies.

I guess the hat trick was her hugging Lee Ann at the soccer game this week.

Oh, I got a memo. I said fine by me but for clarification I asked about using dingbats or euphemisms and was told "No." and specifically one can't even use that common phrase about hoping to look at someone the day after Monday.

So, okay for Bravo to make the word a storyline, buuuutttt .... not okay for us to use the actual word in discussions. Or euphemisms. Got it. Thank goodness the season is over, I won't have to play a round of "Taboo" to talk about Erika's favorite phrase. 

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 12

I have a confession. I bought Brandi's first book. This is my confession, and although I feel cleansed having shared, there is a lingering dirtiness. Please forgive me. At this point I'm horrified and know I have absolutely no sense when it comes to judging someone's character. I'm just going to go sit here in the corner. Have a good night. 

• Love 20

I have a confession. I bought Brandi's first book. This is my confession, and although I feel cleansed having shared, there is a lingering dirtiness. Please forgive me. At this point I'm horrified and know I have absolutely no sense when it comes to judging someone's character. I'm just going to go sit here in the corner. Have a good night. 

Forgiven but not forgotten.  I'll look at your posts forevermore with a side eye knowing where they came from.

I'm so full of shit. ;-)

• Love 10

I liked Rinna's new hair style; her old one was too close to Dorothy Hamill.    It is a much needed change. Curious how it would look in real life without the stylist.  

I bought it, too.  Stand proud!  Be who you are!   Well,  I did hide the cover on a flight. I actually glued a piece of printer paper on it.  ***slinks away with tail between legs***

• Love 16

Erika is full of BS. Erika bragged all season about being rich and her stupid planes. I wonder if she made that clarification on the reunion because of the legal stuff her husband is going through with his firm. Yolanda is pretty smart - she piles on when the topic is about all of LVP's bad qualities and she does it in a way that suggests that it's observation, not personal experience. Yet when the hard questions are directed at her, she only knows how to cry, deflect and run off stage. The job is a lot easier when she gets to point a loaded pistol in other people's direction. 

Brandi is such an idiot. She insinuated that LR was not manipulated and she called BS on LR's whole 'own it' antics but then turns around and claims that she was manipulated by LVP. All of her bad behaviour was LVP's doing. I hope she's half as good as a mother as she is a fool.  The most entertaining thing about Eileen this entire season was her response to Brandi's apology, lol. 

Ken is really overboard and I don't agree with his language or name calling, but we shouldn't condone vulgar language toward other people based on whether it's the same sex or not. Erika calling Katheryn the C word is just as offensive as Ken calling LR the W word. And why should Yolanda be offended when someone says that she looked bad when she shows up to a party sans makeup because she wants to show the world how sick she is? That's why she didn't make the effort, so when someone gives you the reaction you actually wanted - to validate and acknowledge your sickness, why are you giving side eyes on the couch when they mention his comments at the party? 

Learning that the first conversation took place with Kyle and LR and that it was Kyle that told LVP, I can actually understand why Kyle's name was brought up. While she may not have brought up the word, she did take it back to LVP which would make her an easier target for LR to share the blame with. Eileen needs to STFU when the conversation has absolutely nothing to do with. 

So happy that this season is done with. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Neeners said:

The thing that bothered me the most in this reunion was Yolanda. The smirks. The constant interruptions and acting like she was the moderator. The know-it-all attitude. Shut the fuck up, lady!

She's always like that - the one good thing about the Hausenmausen was it kept her out of some of the previous reunions!  Also, a few episodes ago a poster referred to her as "Yolier-than'thou" and whoever that was - please own it!  Because I loved that and think of it every time I see her smug mug.  For the record, her first lecture came at minute 2 tonight.

1 hour ago, Snappy said:

Kudos to LVP for now bowing to pressure and apologizing. She doesn't have anything to apologize for anymore. She's apologized to Eileen: it wasn't good enough. No matter what she'd say, the others, minus KR and KE would find fault with it. I'm happy she also refused to apologize or find fault with Ken. He didn't do anything wrong either. They WISH their husbands would defend them as vehemently should the situation warrant it.

I agree wholeheartedly with this, and I'm not even that much of an LVP fan :)

1 hour ago, archer1267 said:

I loved how they all had to sum each other up in one word and cooed appreciatively over words like "integrity" and "genuine." Then Rinna used "funny" to describe LVP and LVP looked like she faintly smelled a fart from somewhere on the set.

Yet I believe she used "hilarious" for Kyle.  And Kyle dropped the ball by using "integrity" for Yo, but you could see Yo lapping that up.

• Love 9

Gosh, I'll go out on a limb here but I kind of liked Lisar's new 'do' because it was something different.  Yeah, too high on the top but I liked that she went darker.  I don't love it but she did do something different.

As for the reunion, wow.  Andy didn't go all soft on LVP like he usually does.  Like asking her about why Lisa didn't take the moment to mention her own experience with domestic violence when Eileen talked about her experience.  After that whole segment, it's obvious that Lisa has a hard time with sharing.  Eileen was spot on when she said it seems that Lisa cares more about animals than people.  That comment tells a whole lot about Lisa that I agree with. I also liked that Eileen immediately apologized to Lisa.  Yeah, I was disappointed with Eileen this season but I give her credit for that.

Kyle is just all about I don't want to be involved with any drama - been there, done that.  Just don't want to deal with it.  Heck, she's been the through the wringer for so many seasons.  I don't blame her.

Did Yo say that her life wasn't a positive experience?  Couldn't catch exactly what she said.  But, in any case Yo, your life overall has been damn good.  And her reaction to the instagram of Yo in the 'toaster' ....  I love that's how it was described.  Get over it Yo.  You looked ridiculous.  Just like the vast majority of the instagrams about your 'journey'.

Yeah Erika, it's a company plane.  It's not yours.  And, as such, it's not free unless a company employee is on it.  Hope you realize that because there's money due when there isn't.

Yo has full brain recovery.  Amazing. 

Nope.  Sorry Erika.  The 'c' word is derogatory to woman no matter how you use it.  I'm with LVP on that.  Then again, Erika has never been in the professional world and has no idea what women have to deal with in that world.  She's not doing any woman any favors.  And shame on you Kathryn for backing down on that.

Yo got such a big pass.  It's a shame that all of Yo's lying, exaggerations and down right lies got overshadowed by Lisar's craziness.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I liked Rinna's new hair style; her old one was too close to Dorothy Hamill.    It is a much needed change. Curious how it would look in real life without the stylist.  

I bought it, too.  Stand proud!  Be who you are!   Well,  I did hide the cover on a flight. I actually glued a piece of printer paper on it.  ***slinks away with tail between legs***

I'll have to rethink you too Wings.

• Love 6

Yolanda. [     ] Shut the fuck up, lady!

I just enjoy this, ever so much. Had to post for the zillionth time tonight to say so. It tickles me to imagine someone yelling this at her.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I hate to say it...but these women don't know how to fight properly.  People may dislike the OC, but those women always come prepared with emails, text messages, and total recall of events.  Someone like Tamra would have made mince meat of rinna and yolanda in a heartbeat..and Shannon/meghan  would have been all over Yolanda and her distorted view of reality.

DO we need a new series called Real Housewife swap. Tamera would be in great demand. Never saw anyone more prepared to go into reunion battle.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Gosh, I'll go out on a limb here but I kind of liked Lisar's new 'do' because it was something different.  Yeah, too high on the top but I liked that she went darker.  I don't love it but she did do something different.

As for the reunion, wow.  Andy didn't go all soft on LVP like he usually does.  Like asking her about why Lisa didn't take the moment to mention her own experience with domestic violence when Eileen talked about her experience.  After that whole segment, it's obvious that Lisa has a hard time with sharing.  Eileen was spot on when she said it seems that Lisa cares more about animals than people.  That comment tells a whole lot about Lisa that I agree with. I also liked that Eileen immediately apologized to Lisa.  Yeah, I was disappointed with Eileen this season but I give her credit for that.

Kyle is just all about I don't want to be involved with any drama - been there, done that.  Just don't want to deal with it.  Heck, she's been the through the wringer for so many seasons.  I don't blame her.

Did Yo say that her life wasn't a positive experience?  Couldn't catch exactly what she said.  But, in any case Yo, your life overall has been damn good.  And her reaction to the instagram of Yo in the 'toaster' ....  I love that's how it was described.  Get over it Yo.  You looked ridiculous.  Just like the vast majority of the instagrams about your 'journey'.

Yeah Erika, it's a company plane.  It's not yours.  And, as such, it's not free unless a company employee is on it.  Hope you realize that because there's money due when there isn't.

Yo has full brain recovery.  Amazing. 

Nope.  Sorry Erika.  The 'c' word is derogatory to woman no matter how you use it.  I'm with LVP on that.  Then again, Erika has never been in the professional world and has no idea what women have to deal with in that world.  She's not doing any woman any favors.  And shame on you Kathryn for backing down on that.

Yo got such a big pass.  It's a shame that all of Yo's lying, exaggerations and down right lies got overshadowed by Lisar's craziness.

Had Brandi said she Yolanda looked like she was a piece of toast in a toaster, Yolanda would have to have been hospitalized due to damaging herself from laughter. 

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

No, No, No.  You are misinformed.  Not 'Famously Single'.  You meant "Perpetually Single' didn't you?  Hee.   ;)

• Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Giselle said:

DO we need a new series called Real Housewife swap. Tamera would be in great demand. Never saw anyone more prepared to go into reunion battle.

I'd like to see it go even deeper and not stop with mixing a couple of of Orange County wives with the Beverly Hills wives but add to the mix Teresa Giudice, Vicki Gunvalson, Bethenny Frankel, Lisa Vanderpump, Tamra Barney, Erika Girardi and crazy Ramona Singer.

That would be an interesting season. The Real Housewives of Everywhere (or,'From Hell')

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 7
(edited)
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So I finally figured out who was lying in the Lisa v. Lisa.  has to be Rinna.  Tonight she said LVP ran after down the driveway.  Does anyone think LVP really runs in four inch heels? Sometimes Rinna takes it too far.  I just can't picture LVP running after Rinna begging her to bring Kyle into it.

So my thing is, parsing semantics aside The Lisas and Kyle agree with what was said. The only thing that's different is LisaR says LisaV meant something insidious by it. 

For me, the only reason V would want Kyle dragged into it, is Kyle and LisaR both thinking Yoyo has Muchausen's is something to hear. Rinna talking about "my hairdresser said such and such" doesn't really have legs.

Any other reason is just V making chess moves in a checkers game. Totally unnecessary.

And can we talk about how Megan King Edwards would have had more facts than Yolanda could ever shake a stick at?!  I know some thought she went overboard, but she's the kind of person you need in the cast when dealing with a hypochondriac like Yolanda.

Edited by Watermelon
reasons, ok?! reasons. (jk-just added thoughts)
  • Love 7

I don't know if this will post correctly http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/the-after-show  Rinna, who tried way too hard with a new look, explains, after congratulating herself for bringing a season full of drama, due to her dropping the "M" bomb, goes on to say she wishes she would have bypassed Kyle and LVP and gone straight to Yolanda and a conversation privately on camera about the Munchausen conversation.  Why in the hell would any go to someone and accuse them essentially of faking an illness?  One can only imagine how that conversation would have gone.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I hated that they had Brandi on to snark on everyone. That wasn't fair. Or entertaining.They should have let the women all make a remark about Brandi.

I agree.  Not fair, not entertaining.  Completely random and ridiculous, too.  I don't know anyone who gives a flying fuck what Brandi thinks about anything or anyone.

3 hours ago, Snappy said:

Is it just me, of does Eileen perpetually have a puss on he face, and a stick up her butt? She looks like the wicked witch of the west.

Not just you.  She really does.  It's interesting you mentioned the Wicked Witch of the West, because I used to think she was really pretty and as this season wore on, she started to look less and less attractive, and yes - she did reach the "witch" stage for me.  I've always believed that personality shows on a person's face, and someone with less-than-perfect features can look truly beautiful.  And likewise, of course, someone beautiful can look much more unattractive than they actually are if they have an attitude or their nose up in the air or whatever.

I really am having a whole lot of sympathy for Vince because Eileen has shown herself to be a nitpicky, whiny, critical, unrelenting pain in the ass.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

What makes it incredible is she was so close to Yolanda she never watched her show and to this day Yolanda has never seen an Erika Jayne performance.  Erika's husband is an attorney, I am quite certain before signing the bottom line they watched the show.  Another thing how is it Tom had an opinion about LVP the first time he met her being an alligator waiting on the banks for prey.  How were those opinions formed?

You mean Erika wasn't smart enough to get all this on her own

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I'd like to see it go even deeper and not stop with mixing a couple of of Orange County wives with the Beverly Hills wives but add to the mix Teresa Giudice, Vicki Gunvalson, Bethenny Frankel, Lisa Vanderpump, Tamra Barney, Erika Girardi and crazy Ramona Singer.

That would be an interesting season. The Real Housewives of Everywhere (or,'From Hell')

There ya go...Real Housewives From Hell.

• Love 3

Lisar looked better than that picture.  Just sayin.  I still give her credit for doing something different.  That's not saying that I agree with everything  she's said during the season. I still don't understand her point about Lisa stirring the pot with Munchhausen and that proving something. 

Loved Lisa's and Kyle's comments about Brandi having her say after being fired.  Who cares.  Andy was trying too hard with that one.  And once again, Yo proved she has different rules for different people.  Nuff said.

• Love 7