Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

After reading Eileen's blog, I tried to think of which housewives didn't return after they tangled with a Vanderpump. Other than Brandi, who they almost all refused to work with, I couldn't come up with anyone. She got along with Carlton & Joyce. Adrienne didn't come back on her own. Taylor stands up for her quite a bit on WWHL.

Honestly, Eileen you brought zip to the show this year. If you don't return, it's not on Vanderpump, but that you were boring.

• Love 24

did lvp get her other horse and fly it home via private jet?

Now, people will defend lisa as some kind of animal lover, but she is a fucking idiot. Horses are regularly flown from all parts of the planet to get to the Triple Crown races here in the states. They fly in what is akin to first class - I wonder what accommodations she had for the poor horse.

LVP has shown that she really doesn't think about animal rights/safety. Example?

Driving down the street with a swan in your lap? 

I hope he shit all over the interior of the car.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 3

She is like a puppy wanting attention.  She always laughs too loud, claps too loud, acts way too enthusiastic over everything.   People pleaser much?    I'm waiting for her to just raise her hand up in the air and yell "pick me, pick me"

LOL, VOTE FOR FLICK.

• Love 6

Or simply "How did me and Rinna become the villains? We were so loved last year." Yeah Eileen you blew it big time. In reality tv, the audience can be with you then turn on you the next. Get over it. You had a bad year. If you manage to come back on next year with Rinna yall will be back kissing the ring.

All she has to do is look at the reruns without her sense of being flawlessly correct. Then maybe she'll get the picture.

She looked gorgeous tonight, but her look was spoiled by the glint in her eye that betrayed that she was just waiting for the opportune moment to strike and spew venom. She really has nothing to be all up on her high horse about. Especially not anything we haven't heard a thousand times already.

• Love 14

So.

Do any of YOU have a palette in your butt?  What's that about?

She's a little over the top and high maintenance, imo, but I think she's gorgeous. l don't know how I feel about her, though.  She's an enigma.

Sometimes I like her, and sometimes not so much. Regarding the comment from the fan, Mary, about her act, while I definitely think she is not too old to be a "sexual being" nor should it ever be for any woman, it's something else to take that up on stage. I'm finding Tom more of an enigma than Erika, as he seems to demand decorum from her both at home and in the social arena, yet seems to think nothing of her act. She says he deserves respect, and I agree, but I'm not sure how having an act like that expresses any sort of respect for him. JMO.

• Love 11

Sorry Erika, but you are very submissive to your husband.  You tap danced around it.  You know that.  You're not the strong woman you think you are.  Maybe that's why you 'need' Erika Jane. 

I think there's something to this. Submissiveness might be a 'thing' in their marriage.  Hey, whatever floats their boat.  My SIL was submissive to her husband for religious reasons.  But with Erika and Tom, I'll bet it's for a different reason, KWIM? 

Who knows?  In addition to their chapel, they might have a playroom.  Like Mr. Grey, maybe Mr. Girardi's tastes are very....singular.  It might explain why she doesn't seem fazed when he's appeared, 'dominating'.  Maybe she likes it.  And then when she's Erika Jayne, she gets to feel dominant and it's his turn to get off on that.  Or not.  Maybe 'allowing' her to perform as EJ is his way of rewarding her for being submissive and lets him get back to work so daddy can bring home the bacon to pay for Erika's endeavors.

Hey.  It's plausible. 

• Love 22

did lvp get her other horse and fly it home via private jet?

Now, people will defend lisa as some kind of animal lover, but she is a fucking idiot. Horses are regularly flown from all parts of the planet to get to the Triple Crown races here in the states. They fly in what is akin to first class - I wonder what accommodations she had for the poor horse.

LVP has shown that she really doesn't think about animal rights/safety. Example?

Driving down the street with a swan in your lap? 

I hope he shit all over the interior of the car.

The Swann was in a crate during the car trip--I suggest re-watching the scene. The swann is only out of the crate when they first get in the car and later at the vet's office (you can see the crate in the office & in the car).

I thought she didn't purchase the horse on the trip and who knows how she would have brought it back if she did purchase it. I seriously doubt she would have stuffed it in that plane, despite them joking about it, and I doubt she would have stuff the horse into her car. Maybe I am wrong

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 14

She looked gorgeous tonight, but her look was spoiled by the glint in her eye that betrayed that she was just waiting for the opportune moment to strike and spew venom. She really has nothing to be all up on her high horse about. Especially not anything we haven't heard a thousand times already.

Ya know when else she had a glint in her eye?  When she told Rinna that Yo and David were getting a divorce.  A very, obvious glint.  And Rinna tried really hard to act concerned. If she hadn't lowered her eyes, I'm pretty sure we would have seen a glint there, too. It was all Rinna could do to conceal her smile.

I never liked Eileen.  It wasn't a popular opinion last season but I hated the way she treated Kim.  At the time I'm sure it seemed like she was handling her with classy, kid gloves but I always detected a meanness beneath that shiny exterior.  Maybe being mean is a prerequisite to being a HW.  Or a personality trait that one has to possess in order to be a fameho and sign up for this fustercluk in the first place.

• Love 21

(Snipped)

Ok as for the reunion the bulk of this was dedicated to Erika, Lemonlymes lies disease and some Kathryn.

Kyle vs Kathryn was boring but yet I felt Kyle was being quite defensive of Faye without making sense.  She claims Faye didn't sign up for the show but yet she finds her way back in front of cameras almost every season.  Hmm, ok, Kyle if you say so.  What stood out to me was Yolanda's side convo with Erika, "I wish Kyle could had been stronger for me (like she is with Faye)."  I wanted to smack her.  She always finds a way to make everything about when it isn't.

As for Lemonlymes, I'm glad someone had the balls to ask Yolanda about her physical activity and how much of liar she is about how she hadn't walked in 8-10 months.  She has been exaggerating and lying about her physical abilities all season.  But no lie Lisa R got me when Andy transitioned to the Lymes convo to why everyone was questioning Yolanda's health as it pertains to her Instagram.  Lisa R claims, "Yolanda's IG isn't inspiring"  I liked to died.  Lisa was trying to be shady and I don't think Yolanda caught it at all.

As for Lisa R talk about a woman who can't hold a consistent story!  She has told 90 something stories about the Munchies tale, where clearly all her frustration is coming from, no one backed her up when she decided to start drama about the Lies Disease all on her own.  Not only does she decide to throw her hairdresser under the bus but her precious Harry Hamlin too.  She claims Harry told her that she and the other ladies should be more supportive of Yolanda instead of questioning.  Apparently on twitter someone claims Harry never said such things to Lisa R.  Then when all else failed, she pulls out her little receipts that Lisa V called her a bunch times.  Again, Lisa R is losing this for me.  If she had any horsesense she should had pulled a Tamra from OC and recorded her convos with Lisa V and held onto it.  Lisa V calling her 10 times doesn't tell me anything but Lisa V simply called her a bunch of times and those convos could had been about anything!  There is no voicemails I bet.  Yet this is good enough for Yolanda.  She starts "crying" and does a dramatic walk off.  

Again first part 1 was boring but it speaks for how much Andy and the boys tried making this season exciting.  Next week I hope it gets better.

Really agree with your post, especially the bolded parts. LisaR waving her sheaf of papers proves exactly nothing. There could have been anything on there. Even if she received calls, that does not tell us what the conversations were about.

• Love 9

I think there's something to this. Submissiveness might be a 'thing' in their marriage.  Hey, whatever floats their boat.  My SIL was submissive to her husband for religious reasons.  But with Erika and Tom, I'll bet it's for a different reason, KWIM? 

Who knows?  In addition to their chapel, they might have a playroom.  Like Mr. Grey, maybe Mr. Girardi's tastes are very....singular.  It might explain why she doesn't seem fazed when he's appeared, 'dominating'.  Maybe she likes it.  And then when she's Erika Jayne, she gets to feel dominant and it's his turn to get off on that.  Or not.  Maybe 'allowing' her to perform as EJ is his way of rewarding her for being submissive and lets him get back to work so daddy can bring home the bacon to pay for Erika's endeavors.

Hey.  It's plausible. 

I think it's all about the money.  And Erika is going to do what is expected by Tom.  I don't get the impression that she 'likes' it but she likes the alternatives even less.  She's gotten use to having the glam squad and a generous allowance.  If that's who she is, it's her prerogative but don't pretend it's something else.  You just don't get away with that once you sign on for a reality show. 

• Love 9

Or simply "How did me and Rinna become the villains? We were so loved last year." Yeah Eileen you blew it big time. In reality tv, the audience can be with you then turn on you the next. Get over it. You had a bad year. If you manage to come back on next year with Rinna yall will be back kissing the ring.

See - I think this is the part that Eileen, especially, and to some degree, Lisa Rinna, don't get.

Eileen is so used to having the storyline and character/cast member personality written for her and others on soap operas.  There is clear narrative as to who the "villian" or "mean girl/guy" is, and that character will almost ALWAYS be the villian, year after year after year.  With "reality" TV, especially with the Housewives franchises, the villian or mean girl can change, depending on how the producers want each person to be displayed, each and every year.  

They were expected to produce a certain amount of drama and nastiness, and they did so, regardless of the consequences.  I think sometimes that Eileen and Lisa R. both forget that even though they are playing a "role", so to speak, that role is being played in pseudo-real life, with their real names, their real families, their real homes, etc.  So, if they are turned into the villian, it is going to cross over into their non-show real lives, with all the consequences that go along with it, as opposed to the fictional world of a soap opera, where their character has a different name, different home, different family - all fictional - that the actor/actress can walk away from at the end of a day of filming.  Not quite the same with reality shows.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 21

I love how each time Rinna is backed into a corner of owning (aka blaming LVP) for the Manchausen thing, she finds another tidbit to add. First it began with the calls, then Kyle was mentioned (which actually had nothing to do with Rinna bringing up  Manchausen), now it's LVP saying their storyline is gone after Harry's comments. There's no way any of the women are stupid enough to make a comment like that in a serious tone. If LVP did say that she was most definitely passing it off as a joke. It's like Rinna writes notes down of every little thing that was said and done and figures out what she can use to make people believe that LVP manipulated her. And finally, assuming LVP did say this in a serious manner, how was Rinna manipulated when she willingly involved herself by bringing the conversation on camera and telling everyone BUT Yolanda about what she had discussed? 

I honestly wonder where Eileen ranks in the common sense scale. Why are you constantly preaching about OUR truth as if you're actually involved in this matter with Rinna and LVP? Trusting Rinna and repeating her accounts of what happened doesn't make it your truth as well. You can't adopt someone's story, repeat it and then say 'look, we both have the same story, it's 2 against 1 clearly we're telling the truth'. Woman please. 

I'm not sure what to think about Yolanda and LVP's relationship. They politely throw digs at one another, yet other times they seem civil and cordial and Yolanda went as far as to say that she didn't think LVP disliked her but they just weren't close friends. Unless Yolanda is intentionally trying to make a statement that opposes the theory that all of this is about a Yolanda vs LVP feud, I'm not sure what benefit she would have to frame her answer in such a way where she implies that LVP doesn't have it out for her. I think they're playing an emotionally detached game of chess with one another. Perhaps they butt heads because they are each other's biggest competition rather than it being anything to do with genuine dislike for one another. 

• Love 19

Really agree with your post, especially the bolded parts. LisaR waving her sheaf of papers proves exactly nothing. There could have been anything on there. Even if she received calls, that does not tell us what the conversations were about.

I'm also curious as to how many of those calls from LVP to Rinna were in response to a call from Rinna to LVP.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rinna contacted LVP several times to discuss or ask what she should do about the off-camera Munchausens' conversation with her hairdresser, and asking LVP if she, as someone much more experienced than Rinna in the workings of the show, thought it was a good or bad idea to bring it up on camera.

• Love 15

But, yet, she claims she, too, had clinical depression after she broke her back.  

I'm still not buying the whole story about getting sick with Lyme one year after Yolanda and David married.  (I think first she said it was a year AFTER, but then, I think she contradicted herself and said she was sick BEFORE they married.)  

She was full of life and piss and vinegar from the minute she started on this show, until the middle of last season.  

Ahh, you missed the one tonight where she said she got sick the MINUTE they got married! LOL. I do also believe she made another statement tonight that was contradictory to that. So she contradicted herself twice in one episode, no flashbacks needed.

And you are correct, there was never any clue she had any illness whatsoever until recently. Can not forget her outdoing Brandi on the beach as well as the scavenger hunt.  It's HARD to run in the sand when you aren't a kid anymore! And, of course, tonight, it wasn't brought up how many times she's said recently that she was bedridden for 18 months, 2 years, whatever.

ETA: on rewatch, in response to Andy's questioning, Yo says during the reunion that she got sick "a couple of months" before the marriage. I forget at what point she said she got sick the minute they got married.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 19

Also, it was pretty clear that you felt undermined and humiliated by your Hamptons conversation with LVP about your affair (to call it what it was) with Vince. And rather than accept that there is a portion of your personal history that does not reflect well on your judgment and your character, and of which you are ashamed, you have responded by lashing out at LVP. When that didn’t result in whatever behavior you needed from her in order to feel better about yourself, your dislike of LVP intensified to the point where you wanted to get back at her.

I do agree  that Eileen was lashing out  because she felt embarrassed by LVP's questions. Which, by the way, were not to different than how she questioned Yo about David. It's just direct and a little unsettling .As far as assuring herself a "part" in the series. I think she could care less. She just felt attacked by LVP in that conversation in the Hamptons and found the words to express her displeasure later rather than at the time.  Erika would have said " I am not going to talk about this now" and would not have.

Both LisaR and Eileen seem to be hurt and mad that they capitulated to answering questions from LVP that they did not want to. That is on you girls, not LVP. 

• Love 12

Standout moments:

Andy claiming he's never had anything in his butt. lol

Erika's jammin dress

Yo's mummy dress

Kyle's soggy "girls"

Lisa Rinna sweating like crazy over all her bs this season...so worried she brought phone records. 

David Foster is a jackass...Yo should stop covering for him.

Ironic how Kyle tries to shut down criticism of Faye "who's not part of the show" (but keeps showing up) but she wouldn't do the same for her own sister. And Kyle set up Faye and Kathryn to butt heads, and kept bringing up OJ repeatedly. Such a shit disturber.

And LVP's reaction to Brandi getting air time. Meow.

• Love 13

Also, it was pretty clear that you felt undermined and humiliated by your Hamptons conversation with LVP about your affair (to call it what it was) with Vince. And rather than accept that there is a portion of your personal history that does not reflect well on your judgment and your character, and of which you are ashamed, you have responded by lashing out at LVP. When that didn’t result in whatever behavior you needed from her in order to feel better about yourself, your dislike of LVP intensified to the point where you wanted to get back at her.

I do agree  that Eileen was lashing out  because she felt embarrassed by LVP's questions. Which, by the way, were not to different than how she questioned Yo about David. It's just direct and a little unsettling .As far as assuring herself a "part" in the series. I think she could care less. She just felt attacked by LVP in that conversation in the Hamptons and found the words to express her displeasure later rather than at the time.  Erika would have said " I am not going to talk about this now" and would not have.

Both LisaR and Eileen seem to be hurt and mad that they capitulated to answering questions from LVP that they did not want to. That is on you girls, not LVP. 

They seem to think that if they claim LisaV "manipulated" them it absolves of their own guilty behavior/actions. Nuts! LOL

David Foster is a jackass...Yo should stop covering for him.

I got a different impression of that. I felt that Yolanda didn't want to make David look bad to protect herself if he decided to reveal what is in his "vault" on her. She also dodged Andy's question about who asked for the divorce and I have a sneaky suspicion it was Yolanda not David but Yolanda isn't going to admit to that because she would be asked "why".LOL

• Love 20

I'm going to follow Kyle's lead and not get into how absolutely full of shit Yolanda is while totally getting into it. She's such a liar. Kudos to Vanderpump for her relentless interrogations, which in no way are intended to deflect from her.

What does she get out of Lyme? Satisfaction. Purpose. Fame. Money. Attention. Awards. Validation.

Kathryn is my mvp thus far. I wish we'd seen more of her and less Lyme. She seemed pretty articulate and reasonable in her discussion with Kyle. Weird.

Rinna totally went there and Kyle's face tells me it's true. Love that moment. This is amazing. Yolanda fake crying and running off is the icing.

Thank you, housewives.

• Love 8

I came alive at the end when Lisa R had the phone records and Erika, in a combination of astounded, amused, and possibly petrified, gasped "Bitch!" with a huge grin.

I like Kyle, but Kathryn had a point. If Faye didn't ask for this, she would have asked you about your RHOBH filming schedule and made plans with you accordingly. This isn't her first rodeo or your hill to die on.

• Love 22

Yeah, David wanted the divorce.  Who can blame him.  When you can't answer the question, we know the answer. 

And Yo, who is experienced in this, will not say anything bad about David because....she's looking for more than what is in the prenup. 

• Love 8

Kathryn was in OJ's suicide note that was read for everyone so Kathryn saying Faye is the only reason her name is mentioned is bullshit.

They all had microphone packs on so if LVP said "there goes our storyline" then they would have audio of it and could easily prove it if that was said (Rinna already broke the 4th wall)

• Love 19

I came alive at the end when Lisa R had the phone records and Erika, in a combination of astounded, amused, and possibly petrified, gasped "Bitch!" with a huge grin.

I like Kyle, but Kathryn had a point. If Faye didn't ask for this, she would have asked you about your RHOBH filming schedule and made plans with you accordingly. This isn't her first rodeo or your hill to die on.

I didn't see or hear Erika gasp "bitch" this time after Rinna showed the phone records but the promos made it look like it. Was it editing or did I just miss this during my viewing of the reunion?

• Love 3

Sometimes I like her, and sometimes not so much. Regarding the comment from the fan, Mary, about her act, while I definitely think she is not too old to be a "sexual being" nor should it ever be for any woman, it's something else to take that up on stage. I'm finding Tom more of an enigma than Erika, as he seems to demand decorum from her both at home and in the social arena, yet seems to think nothing of her act. She says he deserves respect, and I agree, but I'm not sure how having an act like that expresses any sort of respect for him. JMO.

But remember when Tom and Ericka were out to dinner with LVP and Ken, Tom said he enjoyed Ericka Jayne's act and found it to be very artistic. In that moment, he looked and sounded very proud of her. I think their relationship may be a bit different, but it seems to be working fine for both of them....

• Love 15

Erika looks gorgeous. Better than she did during the season even. Her jawline looks so sharp and lovely.

They have their first face lifts so young, in Hollywood. I noticed the tight jawline too.

Kyle's knee jerk reaction to anyone criticizing Faye Resnick is irritating.  People have a right to dislike Resnick, for whatever reason and no matter if it was two decades ago.

• Love 22

Ericka saying 'bitch' was very close to the end. Also, it's worth noting that she didn't say it in a way that an Eileen Davidson soap character would but in a way of expressing shock or disbelief. I am a gay dude and it's how my friends and I would use it. ("Nick got front row tickets to Beyonce." "What?! Bitch!")

• Love 11

Kathryn was in OJ's suicide note that was read for everyone so Kathryn saying Faye is the only reason her name is mentioned is bullshit.

They all had microphone packs on so if LVP said "there goes our storyline" then they would have audio of it and could easily prove it if that was said (Rinna already broke the 4th wall)

Edited to say - I see she was mentioned when he said "Marcus, you've got a great lady in Catherine [sic], don't mess it up." I didn't realize that was a reference to her. I wonder how many others would. Sort of interesting she never mentioned this, but of course, there was nothing said that she could misconstrue as being derogatory towards her.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5

I love that Erika forgets she's on camera and looks bored sometimes.

The only reason I would doubt Rinna is that Vanderpump wouldn't leave a storyline to chance, to some hairdresser making a random comment. I don't doubt Rinna though, really, at least not yet. And, I appreciate Vanderpump while also enjoying Rinna. It's weird, a battle with two fun sides.

• Love 1

I have had about all I can take of munchausens!

Lisa R- I would not believe her if her tongue came notarized... How many times has she changed this story ?

Kathry bye girl you haven't read the book but you are so outraged over it? Not enough to read it for yourself though?

Eileen- needs to be gone .

Erika Jayne - not as bad a she pretends to be since she has to run to hubby before she can buy something!

Yolanda- she may well be sick but she gets off in the attention from it all! Why should someone defend you when they don't know the truth? Your behavior reeks of munchausen, but it also has the stench of pampered and ignored housewife too.

Kyle if Faye doesn't want to be talked about she needs to stay off reality tv. I love the Kyle and Lisa friendship so sue me!

Erika and Yolanda are so close that Yolanda spells erika's name incorrectly in her blog. I guess it must have been the lemons!

• Love 10

So OJ mentioned Kathryn in his runaway note - wouldn't have been a prob for me either, as the reference is complimentary, not "pejorative" (as Faye would say;) contrast that benignity with Faye's referring to Kath as a wife willing to turn a blind eye to her then husband's cheating.  I'm just sorry that Kath wilted when confronting Faye with the facts.  No way would I forgive Faye so easily after she'd besmirched my name in her trashy "book," especially when Faye didn't personally know Kath. It's nuts for Kyle to decry Faye being dragged into the discussion, saying she wasn't involved in the show, while Faye had put Kath, an innocent bystander (& complete stranger) in exactly the same position 20 yrs ago.

• Love 12

So.

Do any of YOU have a palette in your butt? What's that about?

The pellet with the poison is in the vessle with the pestle. The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 22

LVP won the night for me because she once again dared to point out Yolanda's inconsistencies to her face, although she did ultimately back down. She's still refuses to push too hard but at least she's doing something. I wish she had backup but Kyle doesn't seem willing to go there, and Lisar won't because LVP is enemy numero uno and her BFF is Yolanda's second biggest cheerleader. 

Lisar needs to tone it down. She's coming across very poorly this reunion with trying to step in Erika's spotlight and her attempt at backtracking on calling out Yolanda. You can tell she still thinks Yolanda is full of crap but she's trying to make nice with her because of Eileen and because she doesn't want both Yolanda and LVP against her. She's placating Yolanda just enough by giving her what she wants by targeting LVP and a few half assed apologies, but she's not completely throwing herself at Yolanda's mercy. There's obviously no love lost between the two of them. And waving phone records around doesn't prove anything except that LVP did call her. I'm sure LVP, when she said she never called her, meant never as in rarely not zero. Lisar also pissed me off because she demanded she get to say her peace, shutting LVP down when she tried to defend herself (fair enough), but then when she had finished talking and LVP tried to tell her side of the story, Lisar then interrupted her by raising her voice so LVP couldn't finish her sentence. It was so hypocritical. Plus, I actually wanted to hear what LVP claimed to have actually said to Lisar because thus far on the show she hasn't actually admitted to saying anything. 

I like Kyle but her defense of Faye was completely out of line. Kathryn has a right to have her own feelings about Faye and to express them. Faye agreed to be on camera so she's fair game, especially since both Lisar and Kyle brought up the OJ Simpson connection first. Also, making threats in order to try to shut Kathryn down was uncalled for. It reminded me of Yolanda doing the same thing to Kyle during the season. Otherwise Kyle was pretty benign and I don't have much to say about her. Hopefully she'll get more involved in the next two segments. I also didn't think her shocked face when Lisar accused LVP of saying "there goes our storyline" as an indication that it actually happened. To me, it looked more like she hadn't heard the statement made in the first place and hadn't heard the accusation before. What Lisar said wasn't so outrageous as to justify Kyle merely being shocked that Lisar brought it up. Breaking the fourth wall isn't that uncommon and if LVP really did make that statement it wouldn't be shocking for Lisar to bring it up. 

Eileen didn't do much this part of the reunion but her blog is something else. Very manipulative if you ask me. I hate how she keeps vouching for Lisar's truthfulness as if she were there and can actually confirm what was said. She did it with the "bringing Kyle into it" conversation, which she was not present for, and now with the "there goes our storyline" statement, which she also was not present for. Also, her motives for going after LVP are not born out of an altruistic need for exposing the truth (and saving Erika's reputation) as she claims in her blog, but rather to get back at LVP for asking some inappropriate questions about her marriage. I don't think she realizes how transparent she really is. She also acts as though she and Lisar foresaw the backlash they received and decided to brave it anyway in order to expose the truth, when I highly doubt this was the case. I think they both thought they would expose LVP and turn viewers against her, but instead the majority continued to be in LVP's side.

And no one who questioned LVP's motives or character were fired for going after LVP. Kyle and Yolanda are both still on the show, and Brandi came back for another season after she accused LVP of being the master manipulator. In fact, she was fired after season five, where she tried desperately to get back on LVP's good side. She was fired because none of the cast aside from Yolanda would film with her, not just LVP. Adrienne decided to leave or was fired for not showing up to the reunion, which had more to do with Brandi than LVP. Taylor eventually came to be friendly with LVP before she was fired, and Camille, who it was clear never liked LVP, only made a few minor negative statements about her, which had nothing to do with why she was let go. Kim was also let go for reasons having nothing to do with LVP. Likely the cast wouldn't film with her either and/or she became too much of a liability and a headache to work with. The remaining two cast members to be let go, Joyce and Carlton, actually liked LVP as did FoH Marissa Zanuck. So basically Eileen's assertion that going after LVP jeopardized her job and Lisar's doesn't hold water.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 18

It just struck me how completely bizarre it is watching women sit around discussing emotional issues while absolutely none of their foreheads ever wrinkle, and their  eyebrows never move.  Even babies forehead's wrinkle when they are trying to poop or about to cry.  It's like entering a Stepford world or something.  I did see Yolanda with a few wrinkles and her eyebrows actually lifted a few times, although it was hard to catch with that hairdo.  (Looked adorable with that cut by the way.)

Anyway, they are boring, but watching their faces remain plastic-like masks just hit me tonight. 
It's quite odd.

Then again, I only know one women who gets botox around here, so I'm just not used to that frozen smooth lack of expression.  I'm glad some TV shows are simply not hiring women who get botox.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

I'm confused.....Yolanda said last night that she contracted Lyme a few months before her marriage to David. Yet, in her first season on the show, after a year or so of marriage, she's working out, running, climing the Hills of Lemons.... As someone pointed out, she can't keep her stories straight. And that dress was hideous. I kept waiting for that thing on her shoulder to unfurl.

Kyle needs to stop inviting Faye to be on the show. For when she is, and she says things like she did to Kathryn, she's fair game. I understand having a friend who's not too popular, but when you have that kind of friend you do your best to keep them from being on stage for a skewering.

Whoever said Andy needs to stop bringing Brandi on the show was sooooooooo right. Stop it. She's long gone. Kim, I can understand because of her relationship with Kyle, but Brandi has nothing to add.

I love Kathryn. I hope she returns because she is the most honest and forthright of them all. She's not afraid to admit she made a mistake and apologize, and she has a genuine heart. And a damn fine-looking husband.

Is "have her/my moment" going to be the catch phrase for this reunion? Gawd......

• Love 17

This went as I expected it would. Yolanda explains what she was going through and what her definition of a walk is, seemed reasonable to me. But hells bells, the viewers won't hear it. She is asked a generalized question and OFFERS in her response her past clinical depression, to make it clear she does understand the difference between clinical depression and being depressed. She's lived it. But once again clang on the bells from viewers. Last year so much in opinion of she must be crazy not to be having other things looked into for her health issues. Tonight she offers up some of the testing she was having done all along. depression. implants. hormones. CLANG BELLS YOLANDA PUT SOMETHING UP HER BUTT hahahehehaha snarkable.  For gawd sakes. Viewers spat for time line explanations, very reasonable explanations are given. It is not enough, because any RH shoulda coulda woulda so Yo's lying she shoulda coulda woulda.

There will be no reason good enough for someone that doesn't want to believe. Ever. Paid celebrity or not paid celebrity. 

Doesn't surprise me that I don't see some forum contributors around anymore. Specifically most the ones who share some of their own personal experiences with health struggles. ( it's called health struggle because it is a struggle/no quick fix/a lot of uncertainties). Those who have lived with or have had health issues that are ongoing KNOW the drill and can see a fake persona in forums as clearly as they can see face work on the HW's ..very clearly.

I'm thinking  the snark opinions about Yolanda, after the 'oh so sorry for what you've gone through fellow poster' months prior, does discourage some from participating anymore in discussions. And yes I do get that this is a forum for snark on celebrities. And yes I do know there are ignore features available to everyone. And no, I don't need replies on how my opinion doesn't match your opinion 'because yadda yadda insert how blind I am and how seeing you are here'. 

My opinion may be idiotic to others, I'm fine with that. But none of us are idiots or beneath another for having and sharing an opinion. 

---Andy's head spin toward LVP after LR mentioned 'story line' , good stuff!  I'll know who Andy believes when we see who is and isn't around next season. He doesn't like the viewers knowing big% is scripted..shhh this is reality tv.. we know Andy, we know (wink wink). He gave LVP 2 side eyes and a 'ummver' mouth gape when he learned her dress was the same design/designer of Erika's TH top. It cracks me up the stuff that gets to him.

Kyle's 'in defense of Fay' was silly. We know Kyle, Fay owns 1/4 of your soul. I would read a book that tells us why that is. 

I hope to hear from Eileen in part 2. She is miss manners compared to Potomac's cast. 

• Love 10

All she has to do is look at the reruns without her sense of being flawlessly correct. Then maybe she'll get the picture.

I kept forgetting that Eileen was even there.  She was a total non-factor.  I can't imagine that she'll be back next season.  

• Love 12