Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Maybe someone can explain this - I don't see how LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus. Kyle said that after Lisa Rinna left, LVP said to Kyle "I was worried she was going to drag you into this too." How does that confirm that LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus? Lisa Rinna claims LVP said "Why didn't you mention Kyle's name too?" Even if that IS true - how is that throwing Kyle under the bus? Isn't it simply asking "Why are you dragging me into this but not Kyle?" But maybe I don't understand exactly WHAT they were talking about. When would Lisa Rinna have mentioned Kyle's name? I can't even figure out when this convo took place. 

I could be wrong here, but  I think the confusion lies in the conflation of parts of both of their view points.  LVP said she thought Rinna was going to drag both of them into it and that Rinna needs to speak solely from her own perspective.  Rinna denies that and says LVP wanted her to drag Kyle's name into it and not LVP's.  So if Rinna's version is true it would prove that LVP wanted to keep her hands clean and let Rinna and Kyle take the heat.  Kyle's version of LVP saying to her, "I thought Rinna was going to bring you into it" steers more towards Rinna's version of events.  Now had Kyle said that LVP told her, "I thought Rinna was going to bring US into it," then it would have coincided more with LVP's version.  

ETA:  Apologies to lizlemon.  I got a phone call and hadn't refreshed the page.  I pretty much said what you just said.  Sorry.

Edited by JenFromCincy
  • Love 5

I don't think Eileen was mad that Lisa brought it up, after all, Eileen brought it up first in her first season and like you said, it wasn't a secret.

I think she got mad because Lisa acted innocent - like she didn't mean it the way she said it. I don't even think Eileen feels any shame about it anymore, if she ever did. But she, like the others, are sick and tired of LisaV getting away with stirring the pot and then, either denying/lying or simply refusing to cop to what she's done.

I agree with what you posted. I bolded that sentence, because I keep seeing that Eileen brought up the affair first. If I remember correctly, it was Brandi who brought it up, imo to try and shame Eileen. That is when Eileen explained what happened many many years ago.

• Love 4

Just wait till the Twat Team gets a pair of scissors in their hands and decides to make over her hair. Erica will end up looking like my ball point pen eye-shadowed, lipsticked, chopped haired Barbie. It wasn't pretty.

I laughed about the Twat Team Trio reference and could only think of the getting into a circle with a brush, lipstick and eyeliner in hand, holding them up and screaming something about 'super make up power'?

And then nothing happens?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 3

LVP has not one but TWO successful shows on Bravo. She had THREE successful restaurants in Hollywood. She has opened 26 restaurants with Ken as her. partner. And THIS is who these hags decide to "take down"? The one with the most influence on the network THEY work for? Idiots......

Erikas makeup should have gotten her locked up in Dubai for crimes against nature. Sheesh. If I PAID three people to come with me and I looked like that I'd be less three on my payroll. And I still think it's very telling she couldn't go without her "glam" squad. She really has no self esteem or self worth if she has to have people around her constantly. Honey it;s blush and mascara not limb reattachment! 

I LOVED Kyle and her "hookah hearing aid". Exactly what I would have done....

Eileen SHUT UP. Not everybody is going to act like you THINK they should act. We're all different. If the apology didn't suit you then fine. But shut the hell up about it and GROW UP! I recently has a disagreement at work with another person. There excuse for being bitchy to me was "I said please". My answer? "I don't care. You were rude and nasty and I'm over it. Move on"  Case closed

• Love 18

Erikas makeup should have gotten her locked up in Dubai for crimes against nature. Sheesh. If I PAID three people to come with me and I looked like that I'd be less three on my payroll. And I still think it's very telling she couldn't go without her "glam" squad. She really has no self esteem or self worth if she has to have people around her constantly. Honey it;s blush and mascara not limb reattachment! 

Had I looked in the mirror and seen what they had done to me, I would have gone downstairs and called the morality police and told them, "There are three gays guys up in room........"

• Love 4

Next week we see Kyle getting snappy with LVP and asking her not to lie so there is something there that LVP said that riled Kyle.  Lisar's recount of the incident may be valid.  Kyle told Lisar that she knew that LVP said that (we heard that this week).  We shall see.  

Their friendship is solid, with a little thunder from time to time.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9

I could be wrong here, but  I think the confusion lies in the conflation of parts of both of their view points.  LVP said she thought Rinna was going to drag both of them into it and that Rinna needs to speak solely from her own perspective.  Rinna denies that and says LVP wanted her to drag Kyle's name into it and not LVP's.  So if Rinna's version is true it would prove that LVP wanted to keep her hands clean and let Rinna and Kyle take the heat.  Kyle's version of LVP saying to her, "I thought Rinna was going to bring you into it" steers more towards Rinna's version of events.  Now had Kyle said that LVP told her, "I thought Rinna was going to bring US into it," then it would have coincided more with LVP's version.  

ETA:  Apologies to lizlemon.  I got a phone call and hadn't refreshed the page.  I pretty much said what you just said.  Sorry.

Kyle's version does more mesh with Rinna as both versions single out Kyle. LVP didn't deny or even address what she said to Kyle but she denied ever singling out Kyle to Rinna. If LVP did really say that to Rinna then I can't understand why she would go after Kyle when they're in such a good place. When it comes to LVP's friends on the show (well, whoever it is in that moment), she either adamantly defends them to others OR if that friend has done something that you can't really defend (take your pick with many Brandi incidents), she doesn't defend or admonish in front of a group. From my recollection, she seems to tell them away from the group and she's frank about it in her TH.

With that said, the only way I can see Kyle being singled out in both accounts (that is beneficial to LVP's account of things) is if LVP may have said 'me and Kyle' to Rinna but to Kyle she wanted to appear as though 'I got your back, look how concerned I am for you' only it backfired and Kyle took it not as concerned but potentially laying seeds to throw her under the bus just in case.

• Love 7

Next week we see Kyle getting snapping at LVP and asking her not to lie so there is something there that LVP said that riled Kyle.  Lisar's recount of the incident may be valid.  Kyle told Lisar that she knew that LVP said that (we heard that this week).  We shall see.  

Their friendship is solid, with a little thunder from time to time.  

I think Lisar's recount of the event is accurate, and I think that everyone knows it is accurate. I have no problem with Lisar feeling however she feels about what happened, or with Eileen feeling how she feels about what she believes LVP did to her (I do wish she would stop talking about it). My issue is with them deciding how Kyle should feel about it. Everyone feels things differently. Things that piss me off don't piss off other people all the time. I spent yesterday being pissed off at Donald Trump about some stupid thing he said. I was with other people who looked at me as if I'd sprouted an extra head, because they didn't see what the big deal was. That is just life. Kyle knows what LVP is capable of, and for whatever reason, has decided this doesn't rise to the level of outrage for her. She gets to decide how she feels about it and they should just let her. I think that Kyle resents the notion that she has her head up LVP's ass. I think their friendship seems on more equal ground than I have ever seen it. If LVP pisses Kyle off she is going to tell her. LVP will do the same with Kyle. They seem to get each other which is good enough for me. 

• Love 16

I believe Eileen and Rinna. If I pull back on the picture, it makes sense: LVP dislikes Yo and we know why, or at least there appears to be a plausible reason (Yo's issue with Ken that riled LVP). Kyle and LVP and tight. They're going to back each other. Why? I think they also have dirt on each other and they don't it want out there so it's better to stay friends. and honestly, it does seem they have an actual friendship. But I'm still not clear why Kyle wouldn't come out and tell the truth.

Counterpoint: Eileen and Rinna are actresses.  They are supposed to be convincing. I do believe The Munchausen's was brought up by a third party --> a producer.  Rinna and Eileen are convincing enough to pull it off. Kyle, as we know, cannot act so leave her out of the scheme completely so she has to be honestly surprised/shocked when confronted.

The bigger picture is that Munchausen's was the indirect challenge for LVP towards Yo, by having other cast members carry it out for her. It tells me there wasn't enough drama this season with the ladies in their own lives, or they didn't want their own REAL drama on TV. Regardless, I still love every second of it. lol.

Which do I believe? The first scenario. Based on what Rinna and Eileen are saying, it just makes sense. Yeah, Eileen is annoying with the affair and maybe she's insecure about how her relationship with Vince started - don't care, separate issue. I think she was pretty straight forward with this.  I have a hard time believing LVP and up until now, I really liked her. Her attitude irks.

I am happy to hear opposing thoughts! I am not at all 100% convinced on this, and more than anything want to know the FACTUAL TRUTH, not anyone else's version, though I doubt that will ever happen :P

I purposely left out Kathryn and Erika because aside from a few insights/quips, they're not really involved here. Or this season.

• Love 2

I think Lisar's recount of the event is accurate, and I think that everyone knows it is accurate. I have no problem with Lisar feeling however she feels about what happened, or with Eileen feeling how she feels about what she believes LVP did to her (I do wish she would stop talking about it). My issue is with them deciding how Kyle should feel about it. Everyone feels things differently. Things that piss me off don't piss off other people all the time. I spent yesterday being pissed off at Donald Trump about some stupid thing he said. I was with other people who looked at me as if I'd sprouted an extra head, because they didn't see what the big deal was. That is just life. Kyle knows what LVP is capable of, and for whatever reason, has decided this doesn't rise to the level of outrage for her. She gets to decide how she feels about it and they should just let her. I think that Kyle resents the notion that she has her head up LVP's ass. I think their friendship seems on more equal ground than I have ever seen it. If LVP pisses Kyle off she is going to tell her. LVP will do the same with Kyle. They seem to get each other which is good enough for me. 

YES!  I agree with every word.  Good post.  

• Love 3

Then why didn't Eileen say that when she was asked?  As far as I remember, she answered LVP's questions and then afterwards got pissed off about them.  If she was so offended by them or didn't want to answer, why not just say that?  "Hey, it's not something I'm proud of and it's been resolved but I'm not really up for discussing it."  

It's not that hard.  Instead, she answered.  She defended herself and her actions.  Which to me, are the actions of a woman who still feels incredibly guilty for what she did.  As she should.  

She signed up to be on a reality show.  And as much as I hate it when people say that nothing is off limits when you do that, it's true.  Things get brought up that are unflattering.  

As far as LVP knew, Eileen was fine with it.  She didn't seem upset about the fact that it was brought up with Brandi as she was more upset, at the time anyway, that Brandi threw wine at her.  And rightfully so.  And when LVP asked her details, she answered.  Why would LVP just suddenly target Eileen and think to herself "Know what I'm gonna do?  I'm gonna ask her about her affair (that I'm not entirely sure bothers her) in front of cameras.  That'll teach this bitch who's never done anything to me personally or offended me in any way that I'm the boss!"

LVP has her issues, I will admit that.  But why a sudden hard on to humiliate Eileen?  They were friends.  That's where I think the shock from LVP is coming from.  Eileen answered, if she was offended by the questions, why didn't she say it then?

If you ask me, the person who's acting shady here is Eileen.  There's no doubt she has had issues with LVP manipulating situations.  She's seen her do it with others and once she got validation from Rinna that it happened to her too, she has now decided to hold onto this crap about her affair to prove she's right.  

Because like most humans, maybe Eileen wasn't that ready for a fairly random question being lobbed at her from a buddy as they were being filmed?  Hard to say though.

I know I'm going to have to hop like a bunny and stand alone on this one but - I don't care about the start of her marriage, which has been long, produced a kid, and where both of their then-spouses have had long-term relationships and everyone has co-parented, and where she answered in full last season anyway and got a wine-throw for it.  This idea that Eileen 'deserves' to have to answer pointed, fail questions trying to provoke shame until she dies is pretty sad and unrealistic.  I actually hope Eileen isn't carrying crap around from 16 years ago as active guilt and I gotta say, I don't think she is at all.  But I don't think anyone - including people I hate for real, like certain completely hypocritical, politicians who are horrible, wife-dumping-despite-being hospitalized scumbags who have their next woman already at their side -- well, even they don't need to have this suppurating mea maxima culpa thing going on until they die.  And I think the truth of it is probably no one ever does feel that way, no matter how desperately other people want them to have that burning red letter on them forever and will insist otherwise.  People move on, just like everyone wants Eileen to do with LvP!

One more thing before I hop - Brandi was an assjack by throwing wine but I know like I know my name that if she were around trying to weasel info out of Eileen about Vince and her affair this season, Eileen's second season, 99% of the responses across the interwebs would be, 'Brandi you rubber-faced loser!  Get over Eddie, you suck as a mom and your weave is tragic!!!'  A little different when it was La Lisa poolside in the Hamptons it seems. 

• Love 7

I think if Rinna's account is true then I believe LVP wanted Kyle in on it for the sake of numbers, not necessarily for throwing Kyle under the bus.  These women seem to believe in argumentum ad populum, wherein the more people that believe something to be true makes it true.  It's a fallacy, but many people fall for it.  By having Kyle thrown in with Lisa Rinna it makes their position more difficult to discredit. When one person says something you can write it off as the person being nuts or whatever.  When more than one person believes something, you sometimes take pause and at least consider the opinion.  Perhaps Kyle didn't want to risk getting her hands dirty either, and refused to go along, so LVP encouraged it on the side with Rinna.  Then if Kyle really bucked about it she'd be mad at Rinna and not LVP.  Kyle's wise now though to the machinations, hence the "I'll bring you down in flames with me," meaning that if LVP wasn't going to jump into the fray, neither was she.  LVP capitulated and they both let Rinna run with it.  Again, just a theory, but it's all I've got. ;)

• Love 9

From my perspective, LVP's intent was for Rinna to drag Kyle into the situation.  Rinna had not included either LVP or Kyle at that point.  By saying to Rinna, "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it?" to me, is a provocation to do so.

By telling Kyle that she thought Rinna was going to drag her (Kyle) into it was laying the groundwork to 1) pit Kyle and Rinna against one another 2) for Kyle to inadvertently include herself in the situation in anticipation that Rinna was going to do so.

The disagreement between LVP/Rinna lies in that LVP claims she said to Rinna, "I thought you were going to drag ALL of us into the situation," whereas Rinna contends that LVP only mentioned bringing Kyle into it- a manipulative prod to do so.

One version would mean that LVP was willing to involve herself in the situation, and the other means that she was hoping to push Kyle into taking the fall for her.

I still can't figure this out either. How was LisaV asking LisaR to drag Kyle into something she was already part of? Kyle was present for that conversation just as much as LisaV was and to a lesser extent, so was Eileen. I could see the outrage if LisaV said for LisaR to include Eileen in it because she was not there for most of the conversation but Kyle was there for the whole thing. Then we have Kyle saying that LisaV told her she was worried that LisaR would drag her into it and she then warned LisaV that she would take her down if she went down all about a conversation they were both part of and that neither of them said anything bad in to boot! None of this makes any sense, none of it. LisaR admits that she brought the word Munchausen to the others, she and she alone, but somehow this has turned into something LisaV manipulated her into doing and LisaV wanted her to drag Kyle into it even though Kyle was already a part of it? On top of all of this, we have Eileen telling/convincing LisaR that LisaV manipulated her time and again until LisaR finially agrees with her and then keeping at her until she talks LisaR into confronting LisaV about what Eileen says LisaV did to LisaR. LOL

It still doesn't make sense. This is all surrounding the conversation we all saw on the show, the 1 at LisaV's house when everyone came to see the new mini horses. LisaR brings up Munchausen/Yolanda in the same sentence, both LisaV and Kyle disagree with her, then Eileen arrives, gets a basic rundown and then they all go outside. They were all involved in that conversation in front of the cameras, not just LisaR, or LisaV, or Kyle, or even Eileen, all of them.

• Love 6

I also liked that Kyle made it very clear that while she knows who/what LisaV is, this argument/betrayal, is just a small blip in her life. Kyle doesn't have to go all in on this particular fight and she knows it. I appreciate that she's not letting others drag her in. After the intensity last season I'd want to just have fun too, if I were kyle.

• Love 14

I think if Rinna's account is true then I believe LVP wanted Kyle in on it for the sake of numbers, not necessarily for throwing Kyle under the bus.  These women seem to believe in argumentum ad populum, wherein the more people that believe something to be true makes it true.  It's a fallacy, but many people fall for it.  By having Kyle thrown in with Lisa Rinna it makes their position more difficult to discredit. When one person says something you can write it off as the person being nuts or whatever.  When more than one person believes something, you sometimes take pause and at least consider the opinion.  Perhaps Kyle didn't want to risk getting her hands dirty either, and refused to go along, so LVP encouraged it on the side with Rinna.  Then if Kyle really bucked about it she'd be mad at Rinna and not LVP.  Kyle's wise now though to the machinations, hence the "I'll bring you down in flames with me," meaning that if LVP wasn't going to jump into the fray, neither was she.  LVP capitulated and they both let Rinna run with it.  Again, just a theory, but it's all I've got. ;)

That is always possible, there are far to many ??? to this puzzle that just don't add up. That the cameras filmed the whole Munchausen thing with all 3 present begs the question of why any of them would think they would get out of this with no egg on their faces because they knew production would keep that in the show and not edit it out. LOL

• Love 4

In the end it doesn't really matter if Lisa V said verbatim what Lisa R. accuses her of. It doesn't really matter if Lisa V, Kyle and Lisa R. talked about muchies before the scene or after the scene. It doesn't matter if Lisa V's version is true or if the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Lisa R put it out there Kyle and Lisa V. didn't force her to say anything. Lisa R freely made the choice to flap her gums. She wanted that camera trained on her because  this was her big moment (just like her dramatic announcement last season that Kim was an addict) so yes she should be taking the bullet. She chose not to air the fact early on that she Lisa V. and Kyle discussed it (true or not).  She claims she has known Lisa V for over 20 years one would think she would know how Lisa V operates and not be gape mouth surprised. If someone tells you to jump off a cliff and they don't do it and you do then it's your fault not theirs.

Lisa R and Eileen made poor choices regarding what they said on camera. They are now getting blow back and regretting it. It's on them not on others. Their beef with Lisa V. manipulating them and then playing the victim. is a deflection by them to not take responsibility for their part no matter what they say.

Lisa R and Eileen can psycho babble, mutually admire and affirm each other scene after scene and tell each other that  their shit doesn't stink. Well something is rotten in Denmark and for once it doesn't really involve Yoyo. It's festering in and exuding from the soap opera girls.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 22
I don't think Eileen was mad that Lisa brought it up, after all, Eileen brought it up first in her first season and like you said, it wasn't a secret.

But, Eileen was mad that it was brought up; that was the whole point of her going to Lisa to fish for an apology.

Eileen is acting absolutely crazy.

The batshitness is real. She needs to invest in one of those hookahs, or maybe some HRT.

• Love 7

I think Lisar's recount of the event is accurate, and I think that everyone knows it is accurate. I have no problem with Lisar feeling however she feels about what happened, or with Eileen feeling how she feels about what she believes LVP did to her (I do wish she would stop talking about it).

Yeah, the thing is it seems like the central issue here isn't that LVP said what LisaR says she did. Yes, LVP is denying it and saying LisaR misunderstood. But Kyle agrees with LisaR. 

But that particular conversation is just there for LisaR to use as an example of why LVP is so manipulative--this is an example of her trying to get Kyle in trouble by telling LisaR to bring Kyle into it. LisaR did not do this. The trouble is that first LisaR and Eileen want this to put Kyle on their side and it doesn't because she knows what Lisa said and why and she didn't see it as such a betrayal--more just Lisa doing that thing she does that she doesn't like but has accepted. The other bigger problem is that LisaR seems to want to use it as proof that LVP is responsible for all the stuff LisaR actually did say to and about Yolanda and those things don't follow. Like, it's fine if you think she's manipulative and you don't like her because of that but she was no responsible for your current problems.

• Love 6

What's in the hookahs?  Regular tobacco or something else?

I agree that Kyle is being forced, or encouraged, to feel one way about LVP, and that draws my sympathy.  What doesn't elicit sympathy is that whenever Kyle feels like she's being backed into a corner, she brings up her sister.  She did it again at the dinner. 

Eileen and the affair:  Did LVP use the word "affair" in the Hamptons?  If she'd said "relationship" instead, would Eileen have been offended?  I remember the conversation as LVP being curious about filming romantic scenes, how actors who film them often end up having relationships off screen.  But LVP has never used that as a defense, so maybe she was really digging for dirt.  Or maybe she doesn't recall the reason she started asking those questions. 

• Love 6

Because like most humans, maybe Eileen wasn't that ready for a fairly random question being lobbed at her from a buddy as they were being filmed?  Hard to say though.

Then say that.  "Most humans" is a stretch, IMO.

• Love 5

Most humans would say "What the fuck, where did that come from!" then decide to or not to answer the question. Eileen chose to spew and it all came gushing out. 

• Love 8

Why are they having the same conversation over and over again?  We get it Lisa R, you weren't the only one talking about Hausenmausen.  And we get it Eileen, you didn't like Vanderpump bringing up your affair on tv.  There's been what, 3 major conversations about these storylines and THEY AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE.  No one cares except for Rinna and Eileen.  Do the other women really have nothing else to talk about?  I find that hard to believe.  I'm guessing there was no drama going on in Dubai because the ladies were behaving themselves so the producers pulled the soap actresses over to earn their paycheck with the same old arguments.

• Love 8

Sorry, but a cow's teats were squeezed to get the milk for their half caff lattes. It didn't hurt them and I'm sure it didn't hurt the camel.

Here in this country for the most part, cows are hurt so that we can have milk. Not that I think this was the Housewives' issue with it though. Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6

So, what does "bring Kyle into this" mean ?? I am totally confused. Kyle has admitted to talking about instagrams and making a bit of fun but she has never denied Yolanda is sick . And, she has always been compassionate about her sickness. Her confusion was all about wondering if Yolanda's symptoms were similar to hers when she was depressed. We all relate to our own experience. 

Again, what is meant by bringing whoever into what ?? Talking about Yolanda ?? They all did an admit it. It was Lisa R who became enraged at anything Yolanda posted. Why question what Yolanda is posting when she has a good day ? Next hour she could be sick to her stomach. That's how chronic disease works. The good moments are euphoric to have. Let her enjoy them. Why be confused about them ???

• Love 8

Why are they having the same conversation over and over again?  We get it Lisa R, you weren't the only one talking about Hausenmausen.  And we get it Eileen, you didn't like Vanderpump bringing up your affair on tv.  There's been what, 3 major conversations about these storylines and THEY AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE.  No one cares except for Rinna and Eileen.  Do the other women really have nothing else to talk about?  I find that hard to believe.  I'm guessing there was no drama going on in Dubai because the ladies were behaving themselves so the producers pulled the soap actresses over to earn their paycheck with the same old arguments.

I would have loved for Erica and Katherine to get up leave in the suv and go out and have fun. I would have watched them.

• Love 8

Part of me feels LisaV asked those embarrassing to Eileen because she was pissed that Eillen was so non chalant about leaving the hotel to the nice house. She seemed like its not a big deal, I think Lisa hurts back when she feels hurt.

• Love 10

From what I have seen of Lisa R and Eileen these last two seasons even if Lisa V fell on her sword, said  and apologized profusely (which she has already done with Eileen), shouted "Mea  maxima fucking culpa!" from the mountain top and took out a full page apology in all the local news papers and paid for a prime time aired apology, I truly believe Lisa R and Eileen would still not let it go and beat Lisa V. over the head with it every chance they got.

• Love 20
Eileen and the affair:  Did LVP use the word "affair" in the Hamptons?  If she'd said "relationship" instead, would Eileen have been offended?  I remember the conversation as LVP being curious about filming romantic scenes, how actors who film them often end up having relationships off screen.  But LVP has never used that as a defense, so maybe she was really digging for dirt.  Or maybe she doesn't recall the reason she started asking those questions. 

Yes, that's how I remember it.

Eileen came to a lunch that was already in progress, interrupted the conversation to yell out (something like), "Divorce!  I know all about divorces, I'm on my third marriage!"

And Lisa was asking her when she knew she was in love, specifically as it related to their filming on the soap, as in, "Did you know you were in love when you shared your first screen kiss?  When you had to get into the shower for a scene?  Or did it build more slowly?"  I really believe that is what she wanted to know, because she's asked those same questions BEFORE, because she has some weird idea that people on tv shows and movies fall in love while doing romantic scenes and she's curious. 

Yes, that absolutely means Eileen would be responding with info about how her extra-marital affair started, as well as how her romance started, because they are one and the same, but considering that Eileen been open about their affair all last season, I can see why LVP wouldn't think it such a sensitive topic, especially when she breezed in immediately started talking about her divorces before she even sat down.

Too bad for her that Eileen, who SUCKS at thinking on her feet, didn't have the presence of mind to say she didn't want to talk about it and move on to yelling out something else and talking over everybody.

Too bad that Eileen's insistence on bringing up her affair over and over this season is only keeping her cheating start on everyone's mind.

• Love 18

I agree that dead minihorses and camels are littering this whole season, with the affair, Munchausens and all else.  I just don't see LvP as a victim - she's great at Real Housewives gamesmanship, and it makes most of her castmates mad at most times, and wanting her to catch a whiff of her own silent fahts (TM Ronnie of TrashTalk TV) once in a while.  I'm giving the old girl some massive credit here - I think she can take two less than wily castmates wanting to 'bring her down.'  She's done it for at least 5 seasons now.  I also don't post about what's producer-driven (e.g., LvP asked about Eileen to give a storyline to Eileen and/or only at a producer's behest) just because I don't read the producer's blogs or Tamara or other things like that - I'm here or loving Ronnie's TT recaps, so I don't know and don't care how the sausage gets made.

• Love 6

Kyle went after LVP in an attempt to get her to confess to her lies and manipulation for 3 seasons. When that went nowhere, Kyle gave up. But for 3 years, she was every bit as outraged as Rinna and Eileen are now. Kyle should understand their outrage because she endured 3 years of feeling that way. We all know that LVP's been a liar and sneaky backstabber for years, but this is brand new information to Rinna and Eileen. I can see how they would be thrown off by LVP's behavior and my Kyles nonchalance to it.

• Love 3

Part of me feels LisaV asked those embarrassing to Eileen because she was pissed that Eillen was so non chalant about leaving the hotel to the nice house. She seemed like its not a big deal, I think Lisa hurts back when she feels hurt.

THIS. 1000x this. That's what I think Eileen is pissed about. That LVP attacked her for no good reason.

In a real life situation, I prob would have nothing to do with LVP if I were Eileen. But since that's not possible, I might go after LVP in the same way as Eileen. "If I have to deal with you, we're going to be on equal footing. If you attack me for no reason, you going to answer for it". LVP's just used to either people rolling over, or not being very bright when they argue with her, so they get nowhere. Eileen, however, is articulate and poised and I think it will be interesting to see the outcome of this disagreement between them.

• Love 5

Kyle went after LVP in an attempt to get her to confess to her lies and manipulation for 3 seasons. When that went nowhere, Kyle gave up. But for 3 years, she was every bit as outraged as Rinna and Eileen are now. Kyle should understand their outrage because she endured 3 years of feeling that way. We all know that LVP's been a liar and sneaky backstabber for years, but this is brand new information to Rinna and Eileen. I can see how they would be thrown off by LVP's behavior and my Kyles nonchalance to it.

All I'm seeing is Eileen manipulating the dumb-as-a-box-of-hair Rinna into going after LVP.  And I'm seeing it a LOT because Eileen is being so incredibly straight-up obvious about it, short of saying to Rinna:  I am mad at you for not going after LVP like I told you to.  Oh, wait, she DID say that to Rinna on camera.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 19

All I'm seeing is Eileen manipulating the dumb-as-a-box-of-hair Rinna into going after LVP. And I'm seeing it a LOT because Eileen is being so incredibly stright-up obvious about it, short of saying to Rinna: I am mad at you for not going after LVP like I told you to. Oh, wait, she DID say that to Rinna on camera.

Rinna said on camera that she vents to Eileen because she trusts her. Rinna is/was very pissed off at LVP and Kyle, but up until this last episode she has only been telling Eileen. Basically Rinna has been bitching this whole time, for months, while saying nothing to LBP and Kyle. Eileen is tired of being in the middle and was encouraging Rinna to be honest with her feelings to LVP and Kyle.

It's been said on the show that Rinna is a "people pleaser" and "follower". I think Eileen was frustrated with Rinna's lack of backbone and was like, "Just tell them already!!!"

Edited by Silo
  • Love 4
Eileen is tired of being in the middle and so was encouraging Rinna to see how she really feels to LVP and Kyle.

Nah.  Eileen wants Rinna to be mad at LVP because she is, and she wants someone else to be just as mad and go after her, too, because she, Eileen, hasn't gotten anywhere in months with her attempts to make LVP care that Eileeen is mad at her.  It's been obvious from the start.

ETA:  In fact, Eileen was mad at Rinna last season for the same thing.  She was beyond pissed that Rinna made up with Kim right after the glass breaking dinner, leaving Eileen hanging out to dry all by herself in still being mad at Kim.  She met up with Rinna to express her displeasure that Rinna did an about-face, and told her she felt betrayed by Rinna.  She wanted Rinna to stay as mad at Kim as she was. 

Edited by izabella
  • Love 18

Nah. Eileen wants Rinna to be mad at LVP because she is, and she wants someone else to be just as mad and go after her, too, because she, Eileen, hasn't gotten anywhere in months with her attempts to make LVP care that Eileeen is mad at her. It's been obvious from the start.

I don't think Eileen would be encouraging Rinna if she didn't feel that Rinna has legitimate beef with LVP and Kyle, too. Eileen feels they both have legitimate reasons to be angry, and so they should both stand up to this person.

• Love 1

So, what does "bring Kyle into this" mean ??

In my opinion, it means exposing Yolanda for using and/or exaggerating her sickness for attention.  I think Rinna lost LVP and Kyle's support when she brought up Munchausen's.  I think they were all confused by the happy/sick selfies and were questioning how debilitated Yo actually was.  Neither LVP nor Kyle was willing, however to jump on the "it's all in her head" or 'she's making it up" train.  They both believe she's been ill, but the degree of illness and the diagnosis were what they were questioning.  Rinna was less convince and wanted to throw Munchies in there since someone else brought it up to her and she found it plausible.  She just went a bridge farther than LVP and Kyle were willing to go and they let her butt hang out in the breeze.

• Love 17

I agree with this, absolutely.   LVP wanted Kyle on her side of the fence that was being erected as they spoke.  I thought it was more of a question but not stated as such.  Why didn't you bring Kyle into this, too, we were there together?  That was the sentiment I got. 

• Love 4

I know I'm going to have to hop like a bunny and stand alone on this one but - I don't care about the start of her marriage, which has been long, produced a kid, and where both of their then-spouses have had long-term relationships and everyone has co-parented, and where she answered in full last season anyway and got a wine-throw for it.  This idea that Eileen 'deserves' to have to answer pointed, fail questions trying to provoke shame until she dies is pretty sad and unrealistic.  I actually hope Eileen isn't carrying crap around from 16 years ago as active guilt and I gotta say, I don't think she is at all.  But I don't think anyone - including people I hate for real, like certain completely hypocritical, politicians who are horrible, wife-dumping-despite-being hospitalized scumbags who have their next woman already at their side -- well, even they don't need to have this suppurating mea maxima culpa thing going on until they die.  And I think the truth of it is probably no one ever does feel that way, no matter how desperately other people want them to have that burning red letter on them forever and will insist otherwise.  People move on, just like everyone wants Eileen to do with LvP!

I'm right there with you, honestly. 

• Love 3

ETA: In fact, Eileen was mad at Rinna last season for the same thing. She was beyond pissed that Rinna made up with Kim right after the glass breaking dinner, leaving Eileen hanging out to dry all by herself in still being mad at Kim. She met up with Rinna to express her displeasure that Rinna did an about-face, and told her she felt betrayed by Rinna. She wanted Rinna to stay as mad at Kim as she was.

Rinna is wishy-washy. Like I said, she's a people pleaser and a follower. She hides her true feelings, however, she's honest with Eileen and complains to her. Eileen likes everything to be very straightforward in general, and is frustrated by Rinna's wishy-washiness. This has all been discussed in the last 3 episodes. Literally. Eileen has said something to the effect, " what you said on the beach was heavy. Isn't it time you share those feelings with LBP and Kyle?" and Rinna wanting to do it but having trouble finding the right time and courage. She almost did it at the Camel meal, but chickened out.

Given that Rinna has been complaining for months about Kyle and LVP and has done nothing to defend herself, I think Eileen has shown extreme patience. I would be beyond annoyed if I were Eileen at this point.

• Love 2

Yes, that's how I remember it.

Eileen came to a lunch that was already in progress, interrupted the conversation to yell out (something like), "Divorce!  I know all about divorces, I'm on my third marriage!"

And Lisa was asking her when she knew she was in love, specifically as it related to their filming on the soap, as in, "Did you know you were in love when you shared your first screen kiss?  When you had to get into the shower for a scene?  Or did it build more slowly?"  I really believe that is what she wanted to know, because she's asked those same questions BEFORE, because she has some weird idea that people on tv shows and movies fall in love while doing romantic scenes and she's curious. 

Yes, that absolutely means Eileen would be responding with info about how her extra-marital affair started, as well as how her romance started, because they are one and the same, but considering that Eileen been open about their affair all last season, I can see why LVP wouldn't think it such a sensitive topic, especially when she breezed in immediately started talking about her divorces before she even sat down.

Too bad for her that Eileen, who SUCKS at thinking on her feet, didn't have the presence of mind to say she didn't want to talk about it and move on to yelling out something else and talking over everybody.

Too bad that Eileen's insistence on bringing up her affair over and over this season is only keeping her cheating start on everyone's mind.

It happened very differently. Eileen didn't interrupt the conversation, or yell out anything.

All of the women were sitting at the table having various conversations. The two Lisa's were talking about a mutual friend who was going through an ugly divorce. Kyle and Eileen were chatting and not paying attention to that story. When the Lisa's mentioned how surprised they were at how ugly the divorce was getting, Kyle said "what are you guys talking about". They explained, and all of them began to bemoan how awful it is for people to act this way. Kyle said it was something she could never imagine. Eileen said that divorce was hard, but when you had once loved each other and had children together, it was wrong to let it get to that point.  LVP turned to her and said "you've been divorced haven't you"? Eileen answered that she had been divorced twice. LVP was shocked to learn this information, which Eileen said in her TH surprised her because it had been discussed before. Then LVP started asking her questions about how she met Vince, when they fell in love, and when the "affair" began. 

Eileen should let this go IMO. She had every right to feel hurt, or whatever, but honestly she needs to just shut up at this point (although I still love her). Despite what I think she should do, or what others think she should do, if you rewatch that scene, all of the other ladies were shocked by LVP's questions. Their faces told the story of how shocked they all were, and they said so in their TH interviews. They said it was uncomfortable to watch. They said Eileen was visibly uncomfortable. Kyle did try to change the subject at least once because they all wanted it to stop. If they felt that way, I can only imagine what Eileen was feeling. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 8

I agree with this, absolutely. LVP wanted Kyle on her side of the fence that was being erected as they spoke. I thought it was more of a question but not stated as such. Why didn't you bring Kyle into this, too, we were there together? That was the sentiment I got.

If that were true, LVP wouldn't be venemently denying and backpedalling. Instead, she would've just explained what you're saying.

• Love 1

If that were true, LVP wouldn't be venemently denying and backpedalling. Instead, she would've just explained what you're saying.

Yes, this makes sense but she is rooted in denying what Lisar is saying which is different.   Lisar is saying LVP told her to bring Kyle into it.  We will see next week how it goes down.  I think LVP just denies as a general rule!  

• Love 2

If that were the case, she would have been more upset at Kyle, her close friend, who's husband arranged for the house rental, not Eileen.

I agree that dead minihorses and camels are littering this whole season, with the affair, Munchausens and all else.  I just don't see LvP as a victim - she's great at Real Housewives gamesmanship, and it makes most of her castmates mad at most times, and wanting her to catch a whiff of her own silent fahts (TM Ronnie of TrashTalk TV) once in a while.  I'm giving the old girl some massive credit here - I think she can take two less than wily castmates wanting to 'bring her down.'  She's done it for at least 5 seasons now.  I also don't post about what's producer-driven (e.g., LvP asked about Eileen to give a storyline to Eileen and/or only at a producer's behest) just because I don't read the producer's blogs or Tamara or other things like that - I'm here or loving Ronnie's TT recaps, so I don't know and don't care how the sausage gets made.

I don't think anyone believes that Lisa is a "victim" all the time but in this instance, yes, she is IMO.

Nah.  Eileen wants Rinna to be mad at LVP because she is, and she wants someone else to be just as mad and go after her, too, because she, Eileen, hasn't gotten anywhere in months with her attempts to make LVP care that Eileeen is mad at her.  It's been obvious from the start.

ETA:  In fact, Eileen was mad at Rinna last season for the same thing.  She was beyond pissed that Rinna made up with Kim right after the glass breaking dinner, leaving Eileen hanging out to dry all by herself in still being mad at Kim.  She met up with Rinna to express her displeasure that Rinna did an about-face, and told her she felt betrayed by Rinna.  She wanted Rinna to stay as mad at Kim as she was. 

Heck, now Eileen has even convinced LisaR that LisaV manipulated her into going shopping with Kim last season. LOL Eileen demands that LisaR take her stance on everything and keeps at her until she does.

• Love 10

Rinna is wishy-washy. Like I said, she's a people pleaser and a follower. She hides her true feelings, however, she's honest with Eileen and complains to her. Eileen likes everything to be very straightforward in general, and is frustrated by Rinna's wishy-washiness. This has all been discussed in the last 3 episodes. Literally. Eileen has said something to the effect, " what you said on the beach was heavy. Isn't it time you share those feelings with LBP and Kyle?" and Rinna wanting to do it but having trouble finding the right time and courage. She almost did it at the Camel meal, but chickened out.

Given that Rinna has been complaining for months about Kyle and LVP and has done nothing to defend herself, I think Eileen has shown extreme patience. I would be beyond annoyed if I were Eileen at this point.

Why does Rinna have to confront anybody at Eileen's direction?  If Eileen is tired of Rinna venting to her, she can just say she doesn't want to hear it anymore and if she has something to say, she should say it to whoever she's mad at for the moment.

• Love 14

Nah. Eileen wants Rinna to be mad at LVP because she is, and she wants someone else to be just as mad and go after her, too, because she, Eileen, hasn't gotten anywhere in months with her attempts to make LVP care that Eileeen is mad at her. It's been obvious from the start.

ETA: In fact, Eileen was mad at Rinna last season for the same thing. She was beyond pissed that Rinna made up with Kim right after the glass breaking dinner, leaving Eileen hanging out to dry all by herself in still being mad at Kim. She met up with Rinna to express her displeasure that Rinna did an about-face, and told her she felt betrayed by Rinna. She wanted Rinna to stay as mad at Kim as she was.

I don't think Rinna was never not mad at Kim, after all, she sent the nasty texts to Kim. I think Eileen thinks Rinna says whatever people want to hear, then pulls Eileen aside and moans on and on nonstop about how she really feels.
  • Love 6

tumblr_o4tz71aXmy1rlafseo1_400.gif

Editors having a laugh

CezEuDJW8AApK6I.jpg

She looked horrible that day/night. I'm not sure what is worse, her eyes or her lips.

Yes, I'm being shallow;-)

So much paraffin and petroleum jelly. Courtesy of Dubai Oil.

Why are they having the same conversation over and over again? We get it Lisa R, you weren't the only one talking about Hausenmausen. And we get it Eileen, you didn't like Vanderpump bringing up your affair on tv. There's been what, 3 major conversations about these storylines and THEY AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. No one cares except for Rinna and Eileen. Do the other women really have nothing else to talk about? I find that hard to believe. I'm guessing there was no drama going on in Dubai because the ladies were behaving themselves so the producers pulled the soap actresses over to earn their paycheck with the same old arguments.

Vanderpump would sooner waste the viewers time with swans with the shits and tiny horses. And her ugly barrister wigged/mulleted husband.
  • Love 1