Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I wasn't sure if Erica was going for Alice Cooper or Baby Jane, either way she looked like she was in an old Rudolph Valentino silent movie and it wasn't a good look. The Twat Team Trio should be spanked.

beetlejuice1.gif

She looked like Beetlejuice.

• Love 10

Handling Brandi 1 on 1 is entirely different that having 2 in your face telling you that you are lying and never letting you finish a sentence in your own defense and that is exactly what LisaR and Eileen did to LisaV.

IMO, Lisa was given ample opportunity to answer the questions asked of her.  I didn't see it as anyone 'being in her face'  Lisa stated her version of what happened and others including Kathryn and Erika gave their opinions on the statements made by Lisar and Lisa - I don't recall either of them saying that Lisa was unable to respond.  Lisa was also given opportunity to reply about what happened between her and Kyle after Lisar left.  When Lisa wasn't getting over with her responses, she went into sad, teary face and started to leave.

• Love 6

My whole thing regarding the whole Munchausen thing is, "WHO GIVES A SHIT?!!!"  What's Yolanda going to do?  Twitch her nose and turn them into aardvarks?  If I were them, I wouldn't give a flyin flip what Yolanda thinks of what I was saying about her.  I would go to her face and say, "Look, you keep posting contradictory shit on instagram and twitter about your illness and it got us wondering what the fuck was going on with you.  We kept thinking that with all of the shit you were going through, it had to be something more than just Lyme's and it turned out we were right.  It was your implants.  We discussed it amongst ourselves and then Rinna brought up Munchies and we were like, "Whoa!"  So you can either fuck with that or not!"  Nough said.  End of bullshit! 

This was Lisar's big mistake.  She could have brought up all kinds of lies and exaggerations and contradictions about Yo.  And she probably would have gotten more support.  But no.  She introduced a disease that would cause controversy.  What the heck was she thinking?  Rookie mistake for sure. 

I get why Lisar is mad and frustrated with Yo.  Most of us are as well as most of the housewives.  In addition to Yo's lies, exaggerations, etc., she uses her 'chronic illness' to get out of filming.  She makes a guest appearance and leaves.  Add to this, she's certainly capable of having total brain function when she needs to.  Lunch at the Mexican restaurant? 

Was Lisar 'enraged' that Yo backed out of Erika's party?  As Lisar said in her blog, we've heard many of the woman use words that can be considered over the top but they're not being called out.  She was pissed.  Pissed that Yo was able to have lunch with Brandi and Kim but was too sick to go to work that evening at Erika's.  While the other employees have to arrange their schedule to be there.  And this has been going on for the past two seasons.

I think so much of what is going on this season has to do what is going on behind the fourth wall.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 18

My whole thing regarding the whole Munchausen thing is, "WHO GIVES A SHIT?!!!"  What's Yolanda going to do?  Twitch her nose and turn them into aardvarks?  If I were them, I wouldn't give a flyin flip what Yolanda thinks of what I was saying about her.  I would go to her face and say, "Look, you keep posting contradictory shit on instagram and twitter about your illness and it got us wondering what the fuck was going on with you.  We kept thinking that with all of the shit you were going through, it had to be something more than just Lyme's and it turned out we were right.  It was your implants.  We discussed it amongst ourselves and then Rinna brought up Munchies and we were like, "Whoa!"  So you can either fuck with that or not!"  Nough said.  End of bullshit! 

LisaV did try this twice, once at the freeze lunch with Kyle/Yolanda and then again at Erika's Target BBQ. Both times Yolanda blew her off.

IMO, Lisa was given ample opportunity to answer the questions asked of her.  I didn't see it as anyone 'being in her face'  Lisa stated her version of what happened and others including Kathryn and Erika gave their opinions on the statements made by Lisar and Lisa - I don't recall either of them saying that Lisa was unable to respond.  Lisa was also given opportunity to reply about what happened between her and Kyle after Lisar left.  When Lisa wasn't getting over with her responses, she went into sad, teary face and started to leave.

Lisa would get 1 or 2 sentences in and either LisaR or Eileen would cut her off.

This was Lisar's big mistake.  She could have brought up all kinds of lies and exaggerations and contradictions about Yo.  And she probably would have gotten more support.  But no.  She introduced a disease that would cause controversy.  What the heck was she thinking?  Rookie mistake for sure. 

I get why Lisar is mad and frustrated with Yo.  Most of us are as well as most of the housewives.  In addition to Yo's lies, exaggerations, etc., she uses her 'chronic illness' to get out of filming.  She makes a guest appearance and leaves.  Add to this, she's certainly capable of having total brain function when she needs to.  Lunch at the Mexican restaurant? 

Was Lisar 'enraged' that Yo backed out of Erika's party?  As Lisar said in her blog, we've heard many of the woman use words that can be considered over the top but they're not being called out.  She was pissed.  Pissed that Yo was able to have lunch with Brandi and Kim but was too sick to go to work that evening at Erika's.  While the other employees have to arrange their schedule to be there.  And this has been going on for the past two seasons.

I think so much of what is going on this season has to do what is going on behind the fourth wall.

You need to read LisaV's blog. She talks about LisaR being very upset that Yolanda wouldn't go see her, LisaR's, daughters walk the runway at some fashion show in NYC but was well enough to go to the LD Gala in NYC, which added to her anger with/at Yolanda. I am sure that LisaR felt it was a betrayal and maybe it wasn't filmed or was cut from the HW show because Yolanda was "too sick to go", so her daughters lost out on national exposure for their modeling careers.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 19

LisaV did try this twice, once at the freeze lunch with Kyle/Yolanda and then again at Erika's Target BBQ. Both times Yolanda blew her off.

Lisa would get 1 or 2 sentences in and either LisaR or Eileen would cut her off.

You need to read LisaV's blog. She talks about LisaR being very upset that Yolanda wouldn't go see her, LisaR's, daughters walk the runway at some fashion show in NYC but was well enough to go to the LD Gala in NYC, which added to her anger with/at Yolanda. I am sure that LisaR felt it was a betrayal and maybe it wasn't filmed or was cut from the HW show because Yolanda was "too sick to go", so her daughters lost out on national exposure for their modeling careers.

I did read Lisa's blog.   Lisa is just repeating what she said on the episode regarding the convos' with Lisar and Kyle.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on Lisa not being able to say her story.  IMO, we heard Lisa's story loud and clear about  what she said to Lisar and Kyle. 

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but according to Lisa's blog, Lisar was upset that Yo didn't go to NY to see her daughters in a fashion show but went for the Lyme 'Gala'.  From your post, you're saying that Yo didn't go to see Lisar's daughters walk the runway at some fashion show.  I'm confused. 

But again, Lisa goes back to 'enraged'.  Lisar admitted that she used the wrong word, just as other housewives have used the wrong word but yet, weren't called out on it.  See her blog.  And she's right. 

I'm not a Lisar worshipper.  God, this woman has her faults for sure.  But to a certain extent I get where she's coming from.  Yo is extensively frustrating and contradictory.  And Lisa is not innocent for sure either. 

• Love 1

I read LVP's blog too and I think she was saying Lisar was upset that Yolanda would miss her own kids' (meaning Gigi and Bella) fashion show because she was sick but was well enough to go to a Lyme Gala where she was honored in the same city. Yolanda has mentioned multiple times how she had to miss her daughters' runway shows because of her illness though I think she has gone to some. I don't think Lisar's daughters do runway modeling although it seems they both are interested in being models.

• Love 5

I don't blame the ladies for not wanting to eat the camel meat.  I love beef, but I've never had to sit there and stare at the cow as I'm eating it's relative.  It makes it all too real that it was actually a living and breathing entity at one time and that makes me sad.  I still love beef though. ;-)

I respect your point of view and sensitivities. I've eaten beef in front of cows and lamb in front of sheep. They didn't know what was going on and went on chewing their cud. Plus where in the heck do the ladies think cow's milk comes from the dairy fairies. Sorry, but a cow's teats were squeezed to get the milk for their half caff lattes. It didn't hurt them and I'm sure it didn't hurt the camel.

• Love 5

I bet Yolanda's glad she missed that gawdawful dinner.  Did anyone have fun?  Where's Donnie?  He would have made a fine addition to the table, right down at the end next to Kathryn and across from Erika.  ;-)

• Love 2

If she wasn't mad that Lisa asked her questions after Eileen herself brought it up, then why all this whining? Seriously, if she really wasn't upset like you suggest, then there would have been no need for LisaV to apologize for anything. I never realized that asking questions meant that a HW was "stirring the pot" but if that's the case, then Eileen is just as guilty as she claims Lisa is, in fact, they all are because they all ask questions. After all, it is a Reality TV Show, not some scripted Soap like 2 of them are accustomed to, so no writers for them to depend on, they have to ask questions, make comments, give opinions themselves to make the show work and stay on the air. LOL

They can still get producer direction. It's just Eileen and Lisa R are not playing the game well in the second season. If you look at Kenya on RHOA or even Lisa V on here, they can effectively take direction well, start drama, sometimes escape with their hands clean and make good tv. Lisa R is just too wimpy and a rehasher. She benefited greatly when the troublemakers Kim and Brandi were in the cast because she could throw her jabs at them and come out smelling like roses, it's no wonder she misses them in the cast. Eileen is a slick pot stirrer. "Why don't you two talk and it will all get better?" They do as she says and sometimes drama happens. But when she's around LVP, she can't seem to manipulate her or as she claims she feels weak around aka she met her match, too strong to compete with. It's like she's looking for anything to call "bullshit" against LVP especially if you listen to her recent talking heads. She wants to one up LVP so bad.

tumblr_o4tz71aXmy1rlafseo1_400.gif

Editors having a laugh

CezEuDJW8AApK6I.jpg

She looked horrible that day/night. I'm not sure what is worse, her eyes or her lips.

Yes, I'm being shallow;-)

Nothing shallow here. Her makeup was no where near beat as she claims, but it was whether fugly. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

Quite simply Lisa R and Eileen built up grievances against Lisa V both real and imagined. They were there to vent and accuse not to discuss nor find resolution no matter what they may say.  They did not want to hear Lisa V's side of the story, nor any explanation, nor apology if one were offered which is why they cut her off.

They wouldn't even accept Lisa V's version of what happened because they said Rinna felt "really strongly" about her own version, dismissing any possibility that Rinna might be embellishing (as she tends to do), or that LVP might feel really strongly about how she felt things went down.  UGH! I am so glad I will never interact with these women in real life.

• Love 10

I read this elsewhere but wanted to see how you all felt. Is LVP throwing some major shade on Eileen in her blog? Does the "boom" refer to "drop the microphone"?

"So clearly much has been discussed between the soap actresses, with one evidently wearing a director's hat, orchestrating discussions to be brought to the forefront, discussions of subjects that had transpired many months ago. I was naive as I had no idea until now how aggressively the soap actress pursued her mouthpiece...Shameful, but I suppose she is that kind of woman. She won't stop until she gets what she wants...Boom."

I really like LVP's blog this week. I think Kyle and she remain on the same side since everyone except Kyle is referred to by their initials in LVP's blog.

I love the shade!

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 15

I choose to beleive Erikas makeup was a political statement made by her glam squad to the country of Dubai.

I think Erika wants to conspicuously display that she has 3 full time people who do that to her. She won't have it look like 2 people or less did her hair or makeup.

• Love 5

Editors having a laugh

CezEuDJW8AApK6I.jpg

She looked horrible that day/night. I'm not sure what is worse, her eyes or her lips.

Moving into Rinna the raccoon rhealm of makeup application. What are these women thinking?

• Love 3

I respect your point of view and sensitivities. I've eaten beef in front of cows and lamb in front of sheep. They didn't know what was going on and went on chewing their cud. Plus where in the heck do the ladies think cow's milk comes from the dairy fairies. Sorry, but a cow's teats were squeezed to get the milk for their half caff lattes. It didn't hurt them and I'm sure it didn't hurt the camel.

They probably haven't drank cows milk in years either - soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk.  Lactose and these ladies?? Nah.

I think LVP said it, I think Kyle knows and doesn't care and threw her under the bus on purpose at the dinner, tearfully of course so it wouldn't look like she was throwing her under the bus. Rinna was a dog with a bone.  But in the end it just doesn't matter.  Rinna said Munchhausen.  That's all Yolanda really cares about. She doesn't care that Kyle may have been laughing because now Kyle has come and seen the light about how tricky Lyme disease is.  It's a hidden disease that you count spoons about. Yo is happy to Educate LVP too. She's just mad at munchhausen and that is all on Rinna. So in the end Rinna is still sitting in the corner by herself.

• Love 3

Contrary to board opinion I'm firmly on Eileen's side. Eileen wanted an apology at first for hurt feelings but hurt feelings ballooned into secondary (and justified IMHO) anger that LVP does not and will not give you remorse regret or own her mistakes. Each non apology was another slap. Eileen accepted them because she, in he moment realizes that Lisa doesn't mean it but its all Eileen is gonna get. Accept and move on. Then the anger come around again when LVP does it repeatedly. I didn't think Eileen wanted another apology by the beach I thought she only brought it up as an example of how Lisa spins her involvement in things to LVP satisfaction . LVP doesn't know how and will never sincerely apologize and own her behavior. Ever.

As Rhett said to Scarlett once. You're the thief who is not sorry they stole, you are only sorry you got caught. Each of Lisa's apologies are from the latter position. She wasn't sorry she did the wrong thing and STILL isn't. She is only sorry she is in the position where she's being asked to deliver a ridiculous apology for some ridiculous infraction.

I get the frustration of Rinna and Eileen toward LVP.

• Love 10

As someone mentioned before, it often seems like the grievances that are brought against LVP are relatively petty and insignificant. LVP has never 'made up' allegations against the other women. She may gossip about women that she's not on good terms with but it's nothing that the other women don't do and it's always about topics that are already out there and public knowledge. She's not nasty or vile to anyone. She can instigate but I'm not sure if she manipulates. I think this may be the reason why LVP tends to always come out on top with public support and why the women are growing increasingly more irate by the lack of 'consequences' for how she behaves. I'd like to think that viewers aren't so naïve to think that LVP is some innocent flower without flaws (she displays many of those flaws on the show) but however you want to slice it, these women are all responsible for their own words and their own actions and that's it. They allow LVP to become their storyline for an entire season while LVP spends her time showing other aspects of her life. She doesn't get consumed by the storyline where that's all she ever offers the viewers. Then when you look back it, the reaction of the rest of the women, the issue isn't nearly as severe as their anger. They end up looking like lunatics, ranting and raving and endlessly jabbering things as if leading a charge while LVP sits there either confused, hurt, or with a poker face. She brushes things off quickly because the woman hates being vulnerable which is why she can't offer apologies that seem very sincere or admit fault to anything.

• Love 17

I believe it.   All you have to do is read Rinna's social media to see that she is callous and ugly.  I've said it before but I believe, in addition to lack of talent, that the reason she is a C list actress, is because people just don't like her once they get to know her and don't want to work with her.  She's loud and trashy and thinks she's cute. She feels phony from head to toe.

I know Kim was hated last season and Lisa was a fan favorite, but the tweets she admittedly sent to Kim that were revealed at the reunion were nasty and threatening.  But she got away with them by throwing her dad under the bus and because she was generally liked and Kim wasn't.  It will be interesting to see this happen again and what the reaction will be.

THIS! You see this is why it annoys the fuck outta me when the dislike of one housewife is soooo overwhelming that it overshadows the really fucked up bullshit another housewife does and LisaR was all kinds of fucked up, inappropriate and cray cray her damn self last season and to be honest Eileen was doing the same thing with LisaR last season that she's doing to her this season as well..... But everything was so wrapped up in Kim did this, did that blah blah blah that for some reason it was okay for them to act that way... Hate to say it but Brandi had a point when she said that no other wife is taken to task if the target happened to be her or Kim and she wasn't exactly wrong.

• Love 5

I am just tired of every trip, every frigging dinner party being a come to Jesus meeting for Lisa R. Eileen and Yoyo. I'm with Erica on this one, why can't they enjoy themselves instead of bitching and whining at each other every single God damn time.   

If Eileen harps at Vinny and her kid like she does on the show  day in and day out I can see why they ignore her unless they need something. I can see why she said last season that it was easier once she went back to work, she wasn't constantly on their asses about some little something. She bitches just to bitch. Maybe her second husband got the better end of the deal after all.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 18

Completely agree to all of this.  While Lisa Rinna is hands-down the most dramatic person I've ever seen (making for great TV), there's no doubt that she's 100% telling the truth.  Kyle's story and LVP's demeanor at the dinner simply confirmed this.  In regards to Kyle accepting that LVP tried to throw her under the bus, I respect her honesty.  I also think, as she stated, that the drama with her sisters takes precedence, hence why she let it slide.  Makes sense to me.  IMO, a lot of the HWs on various shows have alliances- agreements not to turn on one another for any reason (Carole/Heather NYC, Vicki/Tamra OC, which obviously didn't last, Nene/Cynthia ATL, which also fell through.)  I think Kyle and LVP now have this arrangement.  YMMV.

While I think Eileen has EVERY right to be upset with LVP and agree with all of her feelings on the issue, she really needs to let it go.  As has been said, she's never going to get what she wants from LVP and is actually making herself look bad.  I love Eileen and feel bad that the audience is turning on her.  I think she's a decent, honest person whose feelings were really hurt by someone she considered a friend.

Lastly, I continue to LOVE Erika.  SO much word to everything she says.  Especially about living in the moment and letting Kim/Brandi go.  Katherine isn't as terrible as I initially thought, but she's still super boring to me.

Contrary to board opinion I'm firmly on Eileen's side. Eileen wanted an apology at first for hurt feelings but hurt feelings ballooned into secondary (and justified IMHO) anger that LVP does not and will not give you remorse regret or own her mistakes. Each non apology was another slap. Eileen accepted them because she, in he moment realizes that Lisa doesn't mean it but its all Eileen is gonna get. Accept and move on. Then the anger come around again when LVP does it repeatedly. I didn't think Eileen wanted another apology by the beach I thought she only brought it up as an example of how Lisa spins her involvement in things to LVP satisfaction . LVP doesn't know how and will never sincerely apologize and own her behavior. Ever.

As Rhett said to Scarlett once. You're the thief who is not sorry they stole, you are only sorry you got caught. Each of Lisa's apologies are from the latter position. She wasn't sorry she did the wrong thing and STILL isn't. She is only sorry she is in the position where she's being asked to deliver a ridiculous apology for some ridiculous infraction.

I get the frustration of Rinna and Eileen toward LVP.

• Love 5

While Lisa Rinna is hands-down the most dramatic person I've ever seen (making for great TV), there's no doubt that she's 100% telling the truth.  Kyle's story and LVP's demeanor at the dinner simply confirmed this.  In regards to Kyle accepting that LVP tried to throw her under the bus, I respect her honesty.  

Maybe someone can explain this - I don't see how LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus. Kyle said that after Lisa Rinna left, LVP said to Kyle "I was worried she was going to drag you into this too." How does that confirm that LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus? Lisa Rinna claims LVP said "Why didn't you mention Kyle's name too?" Even if that IS true - how is that throwing Kyle under the bus? Isn't it simply asking "Why are you dragging me into this but not Kyle?" But maybe I don't understand exactly WHAT they were talking about. When would Lisa Rinna have mentioned Kyle's name? I can't even figure out when this convo took place. 

• Love 18

Rinna really needs to shut up now. Her obsession with Yolanda, who is not even on the show 50% of the time, is beginning to smack of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction, "I won't be igNORED!". Shut it down, Rinna. LVP and Kyle's scheme to discredit and call out Yolanda by using you to label her illness as fake—but oopsie it's real— backfired. You were suckered, you were sneaky, you lied a bunch, you played a crappy mean-girl game against someone who's actually ill, you're a bobble-head, raccoon-face, anorexic, hot muffler pipe-sucking idiot. "Own your shit". 

• Love 7

But why is it necessarily whining, to not be thrilled that someone brings up 'oh, so when did you cheat?' over relationships that are over from all directions?  When this stuff happened well over a decade ago and was acknowledged pretty damned openly last season?  If both cheated-on exes moved on to other relationships and Eileen got wine-soaked, in real-life (if not Real Housewife) terms because she was honest about it and Brandi was trying to hang onto her RH job, hasn't she kinda taken enough crap?  

Then why didn't Eileen say that when she was asked?  As far as I remember, she answered LVP's questions and then afterwards got pissed off about them.  If she was so offended by them or didn't want to answer, why not just say that?  "Hey, it's not something I'm proud of and it's been resolved but I'm not really up for discussing it."  

It's not that hard.  Instead, she answered.  She defended herself and her actions.  Which to me, are the actions of a woman who still feels incredibly guilty for what she did.  As she should.  

She signed up to be on a reality show.  And as much as I hate it when people say that nothing is off limits when you do that, it's true.  Things get brought up that are unflattering.  

As far as LVP knew, Eileen was fine with it.  She didn't seem upset about the fact that it was brought up with Brandi as she was more upset, at the time anyway, that Brandi threw wine at her.  And rightfully so.  And when LVP asked her details, she answered.  Why would LVP just suddenly target Eileen and think to herself "Know what I'm gonna do?  I'm gonna ask her about her affair (that I'm not entirely sure bothers her) in front of cameras.  That'll teach this bitch who's never done anything to me personally or offended me in any way that I'm the boss!"

LVP has her issues, I will admit that.  But why a sudden hard on to humiliate Eileen?  They were friends.  That's where I think the shock from LVP is coming from.  Eileen answered, if she was offended by the questions, why didn't she say it then?

If you ask me, the person who's acting shady here is Eileen.  There's no doubt she has had issues with LVP manipulating situations.  She's seen her do it with others and once she got validation from Rinna that it happened to her too, she has now decided to hold onto this crap about her affair to prove she's right.  

• Love 21

One of the most enjoyable parts of this episode for me was finding out that my 14 year old son can snark with the best of 'em. He was a reluctant viewer before in that he'd watch because I had it on and he was in the room. Now he actively wants to watch with me.

When Erika first appeared with the "dramatic eye" we had the following conversation.

He: what the hell? It looks like a fairy farted in her eyes.

Me: she actually paid three guys to come to Dubai with her to do her makeup, hair and clothing.

He: mom, wouldn't you pay someone to NOT do that to you?

• Love 17

Editors having a laugh

CezEuDJW8AApK6I.jpg

Ha-ha - not shallow - just honest!!

That overly smoky eye thing may look good, at a distance, for a dramatic runway walk, but up close it just looks like she's had a good cry without waterproof eye makeup.  

• Love 8

All the varying and interesting points of view about this episode are making me dizzy! :) Honestly, I think that for the most part these women have nothing interesting going on in their lives that would keep us glued to the tube, so they rehash and rehash to the point that most of us have no idea what is going on anymore.

I think production has overdone it this season. The episode where LVP and LR went to possibly pick up the pony on the plane was more interesting than this crap. Eileen REALLY has nothing going on, she's basically boring, so the affair story is the only marble she has to shoot with.

I'd rather watch Kyle throw the White Party and see who's white clothes get messy. :)

• Love 12

I think Kyle screwed LVP here. She was badmouthing her early in the season about bringing up other people's uncomfortable topics but never opening up about herself and last night threw her under the bus while tearfully admitting that she loves LVP, so she accepts her abuse because she has bigger things in life to deal with like her sisters.  Kyle was a great victim last night. "Don't run away LVP! We love you and aren't ganging up on you! You were trying to throw me under the bus like Bobby Fisher, but I put a stop to it 5 months ago and forgave you and moved on! So stay! And face Rinna and Eileen now!" All Kyle had to say to Rinna was, "LVP and I never talked about Munchhausen." If Kyle had moved on with LVP 5 months ago, why is she feeding such a hungry hungry Rinna?

I didn't see Kyle playing the victim at all. I saw others wanting her to feel like she was the victim. Others telling her that she should feel hurt, or outrage, or disgust. I saw her pulling up her big girl panties, looking them all in the eye, telling them she understood perfectly what was going on, and that she was OK with it. That it wasn't a deal breaker for her, or a reason to dismiss a friendship. It was perhaps the most adult reaction to an issue I've ever seen on these shows. An actual friendship, warts and all. People actually getting hurt sometimes by a friend, but deciding that real friendship always comes with a little bit of pain, and being able to decide that the good stuff is worth it. Every single person in the world has a close friend who sometimes annoys. Has said something hurtful, or done something that pisses a person off. That is just the nature of friendship. Kyle gets it and at least in public, wants to put on a brave face. The bigger question is whether or not LVP would give Kyle the same benefit of the doubt. I don't think this is something we will have to wonder about for a long time. I have zero doubt that this is the set-up for next season. 

• Love 18

Maybe someone can explain this - I don't see how LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus. Kyle said that after Lisa Rinna left, LVP said to Kyle "I was worried she was going to drag you into this too." How does that confirm that LVP tried to throw Kyle under the bus? Lisa Rinna claims LVP said "Why didn't you mention Kyle's name too?" Even if that IS true - how is that throwing Kyle under the bus? Isn't it simply asking "Why are you dragging me into this but not Kyle?" But maybe I don't understand exactly WHAT they were talking about. When would Lisa Rinna have mentioned Kyle's name? I can't even figure out when this convo took place. 

I still can't figure this out either. How was LisaV asking LisaR to drag Kyle into something she was already part of? Kyle was present for that conversation just as much as LisaV was and to a lesser extent, so was Eileen. I could see the outrage if LisaV said for LisaR to include Eileen in it because she was not there for most of the conversation but Kyle was there for the whole thing. Then we have Kyle saying that LisaV told her she was worried that LisaR would drag her into it and she then warned LisaV that she would take her down if she went down all about a conversation they were both part of and that neither of them said anything bad in to boot! None of this makes any sense, none of it. LisaR admits that she brought the word Munchausen to the others, she and she alone, but somehow this has turned into something LisaV manipulated her into doing and LisaV wanted her to drag Kyle into it even though Kyle was already a part of it? On top of all of this, we have Eileen telling/convincing LisaR that LisaV manipulated her time and again until LisaR finially agrees with her and then keeping at her until she talks LisaR into confronting LisaV about what Eileen says LisaV did to LisaR. LOL

• Love 14

EXACTLY!!!  All this nonsense about "being taken down" or "going down" is ridiculous!!! All over a slightly gossipy conversation that may or may have not taken place with someone off camera or three women discussing their "friend"/co-worker's health issues??  

WHO exactly is going to "take them down"?  Yolanda???  Who is Yolanda, other than the Lemon/Lyme Queen?  It's not like she's the President, and they made seriously dangerous threats about her!!  Yolanda, supposedly, is so sick most of time that she can barely even speak coherently, and Lisa R's worried about her "taking them down"??  

They've all admitted their parts in the Munchausens' conversation, to each other and to Yolanda - it's over - move on already!!  

Lisa Rinna, imo, is trying so hard to make this Munchausens' conversation be the same thing as the RHOC Brooks' cancer fake-out.  She's making a mountain out of a molehill.  

I think that is why LVP and Kyle don't think much of it all.  They are experienced in how this "reality" TV show thing works - Rinna is still in soap opera mode, and waiting for the dramatic/suspenseful soap opera music to sound after she makes these stupid statements.

So what - they all talked about Yolanda.  They all are guilty of talking behind the backs of each other, constantly!  If they didn't do that, there would be no show and nothing for us to snark about.  It's their job to talk about each other!!

• Love 13

LVP must have done something to Eileen other than bringing up the affair. Eileen is acting absolutely crazy. She won't drop it. And she can hate LVP all she wants, but she what is with the anger about crap that doesn't even involve her and bring angry if others don't engage in the hatefest? For all the talk about the word enraged, she really seems enraged about LVP.

And as manipulative as LVP may be, Eileen is leaps and bounds ahead of her this year. And I really liked Eileen last year - this crap about the affair is just so stupid though.

Lisa R and Eileen are pissed off that they did not use good judgment and  had no filter in front of the cameras when talking around Lisa V. and ultimately ended up with egg on their face.

Rinna brought up the munch-munch and tried to wrangle Lisa in to giving "on camera support" which Lisa is too wise to do. Even if Lisa V. threw the stick Lisa R. desperate for screen time like every has been actress, ran for it and trotted back with it and chewed on it the entire season and is now pissed that she looks the fool.

Eileen who feels the constant need to share her knowledge of human psychobabble, once again inserted her self into a conversation and then when Lisa questioned her after her statement  Eileen, who couldn't shut up to save her life,  instead of saying "It's none of your God damn business!" answered every question thrown her way like a seal gobbling fish.  She has been stuck on the outcome of an individual battle loss and has not realized that she has lost the war of public opinion by shooting herself in the foot episode after episode also looking the fool. Her shortsightedness won't let her see the part she played and keeps on playing to her detriment. It's been game, set and match for some time and Eileen keeps lobbing balls in an empty court and wondering why they aren't being  returned. Nobody cares anymore. Put down the razorblade and quit cutting yourself.

Let go or be dragged.

• Love 22

Then why didn't Eileen say that when she was asked?  As far as I remember, she answered LVP's questions and then afterwards got pissed off about them.  If she was so offended by them or didn't want to answer, why not just say that?  "Hey, it's not something I'm proud of and it's been resolved but I'm not really up for discussing it."  

It's not that hard.  Instead, she answered.  She defended herself and her actions.  Which to me, are the actions of a woman who still feels incredibly guilty for what she did.  As she should.  

She signed up to be on a reality show.  And as much as I hate it when people say that nothing is off limits when you do that, it's true.  Things get brought up that are unflattering.  

As far as LVP knew, Eileen was fine with it.  She didn't seem upset about the fact that it was brought up with Brandi as she was more upset, at the time anyway, that Brandi threw wine at her.  And rightfully so.  And when LVP asked her details, she answered.  Why would LVP just suddenly target Eileen and think to herself "Know what I'm gonna do?  I'm gonna ask her about her affair (that I'm not entirely sure bothers her) in front of cameras.  That'll teach this bitch who's never done anything to me personally or offended me in any way that I'm the boss!"

LVP has her issues, I will admit that.  But why a sudden hard on to humiliate Eileen?  They were friends.  That's where I think the shock from LVP is coming from.  Eileen answered, if she was offended by the questions, why didn't she say it then?

If you ask me, the person who's acting shady here is Eileen.  There's no doubt she has had issues with LVP manipulating situations.  She's seen her do it with others and once she got validation from Rinna that it happened to her too, she has now decided to hold onto this crap about her affair to prove she's right.  

Agree with all this. One of the re-cappers the guy at Trashtalk gave me a clue that I didn't know, probably because I wasn't paying much attention. He said that during the "interrogation" of ED (complete with water-boarding) in the Hamptons ED told a big fat lie about when exactly she and Vince started the affair. IDK if this is correct but it was an "aha!" for me. It explains a lot of her reactions later. She probably realized she lied or told the truth when she was supposed to lie and would be busted at home so decided it was all Lisa's fault and got angry. Good deflection, ED! If she keeps going on about Lisa maybe no one will notice the content of her answers. Seems to be working because I haven't read anything about it anywhere else. IDK.

• Love 14

Now that's fourth wall stuff that I can get on board with. Geez louise give us something to makes sense for all these stupid emotions. Please!

• Love 7

One of the most enjoyable parts of this episode for me was finding out that my 14 year old son can snark with the best of 'em. He was a reluctant viewer before in that he'd watch because I had it on and he was in the room. Now he actively wants to watch with me.

When Erika first appeared with the "dramatic eye" we had the following conversation.

He: what the hell? It looks like a fairy farted in her eyes.

Me: she actually paid three guys to come to Dubai with her to do her makeup, hair and clothing.

He: mom, wouldn't you pay someone to NOT do that to you?

Just wait till the Twat Team gets a pair of scissors in their hands and decides to make over her hair. Erica will end up looking like my ball point pen eye-shadowed, lipsticked, chopped haired Barbie. It wasn't pretty.

• Love 10

Erika looks exactly like Tammy Faye Baker in that picture.

I think everyone is forgetting that Erika is a performer.  And sooooooo smart.

Clearly she is paying homage to the very wealth on which the Emirates are built on.  That isn't out of control makeup.  That's her live walking and talking art installation entitled "Wells of Oil".  No doubt if she had enough time she would have been able to find an open flame and perform her locale inspired next single on the Iraqi retreat out of Kuwait called "Saddam Set My She-Well Afire (Smoke and Cinders Pat Pat Pat)".

• Love 16

But why is it necessarily whining, to not be thrilled that someone brings up 'oh, so when did you cheat?' over relationships that are over from all directions?  When this stuff happened well over a decade ago and was acknowledged pretty damned openly last season?  If both cheated-on exes moved on to other relationships and Eileen got wine-soaked, in real-life (if not Real Housewife) terms because she was honest about it and Brandi was trying to hang onto her RH job, hasn't she kinda taken enough crap?  

I'm not sure if it was the 4th time or the 24th time, but it became whining when she would not STFU about it.

• Love 16

As someone mentioned before, it often seems like the grievances that are brought against LVP are relatively petty and insignificant. LVP has never 'made up' allegations against the other women. She may gossip about women that she's not on good terms with but it's nothing that the other women don't do and it's always about topics that are already out there and public knowledge. She's not nasty or vile to anyone. She can instigate but I'm not sure if she manipulates. I think this may be the reason why LVP tends to always come out on top with public support and why the women are growing increasingly more irate by the lack of 'consequences' for how she behaves. I'd like to think that viewers aren't so naïve to think that LVP is some innocent flower without flaws (she displays many of those flaws on the show) but however you want to slice it, these women are all responsible for their own words and their own actions and that's it. They allow LVP to become their storyline for an entire season while LVP spends her time showing other aspects of her life. She doesn't get consumed by the storyline where that's all she ever offers the viewers. Then when you look back it, the reaction of the rest of the women, the issue isn't nearly as severe as their anger. They end up looking like lunatics, ranting and raving and endlessly jabbering things as if leading a charge while LVP sits there either confused, hurt, or with a poker face. She brushes things off quickly because the woman hates being vulnerable which is why she can't offer apologies that seem very sincere or admit fault to anything.

I agree. I think I have a pretty clear idea of who LVP is and how she rolls and I freakin love her for it. I wouldn't want to be her friend IRL but she is exactly who I want to watch on TV.

In graduate school we learned about Native American folk lore and one of them is that the world is divided into two kinds of people the wolf and the rabbit, or my simply the hunters and the hunted. Lisa is a wolf and Rinna is a rabbit.

• Love 12

Kyle's dog Bambi uses better judgment than Eileen and Rinna when somebody plays ball with her. She understands how the game is played, the give and take  involved and she isn't fazed and knows to stop when somebody fake throws a ball her way.

More Bambi less Eileen.

In graduate school we learned about Native American folk lore and one of them is that the world is divided into two kinds of people the wolf and the rabbit, or my simply the hunters and the hunted. Lisa is a wolf and Rinna is a rabbit.

Yup, Rinna would hide behind a blade of grass and think she isn't seen, not realizing that it is only obscuring her field of vision and she is fully exposed.

• Love 9

They all talked about Yo.

While in Tuscany, with the cameras rolling, LVP & Kyle expressed confusion about Yolanda’s diagnosis. Kyle shared her two year journey of finding the cause of her aliments brought on shortly after her mother passed away. Kyle explains that after seeing several doctors and being diagnosed with everything from fibroids to Bell’s Palsy she almost gave up hope until she saw a commercial and realized she was depressed. They didn’t deny Yolanda’s journey they just discussed that maybe the Lymes was coupled with something else.

IMO Rinna trusted Eileen and is now doing damage control. Off camera, Rinna probably gossiped to Eileen in confidence about Kyle & LVP and the rest of the cast regarding everything from Yolanda’s illness to how she thinks LVP is a manipulator. Rinna was blindsided and panicked when Eileen began to confront her on camera with some of this information (eg LVP is a manipulator). Eileen has too much in the vault and Rinna knows she will be thrown under the bus regarding everything she said about the other cast members if she doesn’t go along with Eileen’s deranged insistent desire to ‘honor the truth’.

This is like an unnecessary game of Clue.

• Love 10

LisaR was upset that YO didn't go see her kids model in NYC, but managed to go the the Lyme Gala.   I think the reason had everything to do with Erika & Tom providing her with a private plan to go to the Lyme deal - and she would have had to fly (gasp) commercial to see her kids!  OH NO!  She would have to actually pay, sit with the ordinary people, and the expense of taking Daisy & the medicine luggage would have cost a fortune.     YO likes friends w/planes.

• Love 6

Yup, Rinna would hide behind a blade of grass and think she isn't seen, not realizing that it is only obscuring her field of vision and she is fully exposed.

She even has all the frenetic energy of a rabbit, ya know?

In that article I posted yesterday it said Tom G owns an aviation company, thought that was an interesting tid bit.

• Love 8

OMG, Right? What a bore. I can only imagine what a fail the reunion will be if this is all they have. Get ready, folks, because it's going to be rehashed all over again, flashback footage included.

I have a feeling all of them are going to kiss Yolanda's ass because they will claim they had no idea about the state of her marriage and how bad they feel because she was going through that, blah, blah. And Yo will be sitting there all smug talking about what "real friends" would do for her. Thank god for DVR and FF.

Yes.   A recap of the reunion from the Inquisitor (link in reunion thread somewhere) mentioned they were going to get on Yolanda about not sharing that she and David were divorcing.  That is not a reliable source so who knows.  It is Yo's business how much she wants to share about that, especially on national TV.   Odd scab to pick but I will take anything other than M and Eileen's apology plea. 

• Love 6

From my perspective, LVP's intent was for Rinna to drag Kyle into the situation.  Rinna had not included either LVP or Kyle at that point.  By saying to Rinna, "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it?" to me, is a provocation to do so.

By telling Kyle that she thought Rinna was going to drag her (Kyle) into it was laying the groundwork to 1) pit Kyle and Rinna against one another 2) for Kyle to inadvertently include herself in the situation in anticipation that Rinna was going to do so.

The disagreement between LVP/Rinna lies in that LVP claims she said to Rinna, "I thought you were going to drag ALL of us into the situation," whereas Rinna contends that LVP only mentioned bringing Kyle into it- a manipulative prod to do so.

One version would mean that LVP was willing to involve herself in the situation, and the other means that she was hoping to push Kyle into taking the fall for her.

I still can't figure this out either. How was LisaV asking LisaR to drag Kyle into something she was already part of? Kyle was present for that conversation just as much as LisaV was and to a lesser extent, so was Eileen. I could see the outrage if LisaV said for LisaR to include Eileen in it because she was not there for most of the conversation but Kyle was there for the whole thing. Then we have Kyle saying that LisaV told her she was worried that LisaR would drag her into it and she then warned LisaV that she would take her down if she went down all about a conversation they were both part of and that neither of them said anything bad in to boot! None of this makes any sense, none of it. LisaR admits that she brought the word Munchausen to the others, she and she alone, but somehow this has turned into something LisaV manipulated her into doing and LisaV wanted her to drag Kyle into it even though Kyle was already a part of it? On top of all of this, we have Eileen telling/convincing LisaR that LisaV manipulated her time and again until LisaR finially agrees with her and then keeping at her until she talks LisaR into confronting LisaV about what Eileen says LisaV did to LisaR. LOL

Edited by lizlemon
  • Love 3

LVP brought it up in the way and tone she did to - IMO - be a smug bitch, full stop, no other bloody reason for it at all.  She has a bizarre normal of puppy sex, seals are hot, lemme make out with that swan, most of it borne from the fact that at 21 she married a rich, significantly older man who had gotten his own fuckery out of his system, apparently, and who worships her in an unconditional manner often reminiscent of parents and children.  To keep on keeping it 100, he is the primary architect of the wealth which granted her this fame and she's so used to his level of worship that relationships with grittier parts make no sense to her, but I get the sense that that really means she understands almost no one else's relationships - like 'that's weird' about how other people connect.  And I need her on this show and think she's crucial and funny and I personally think her body is slamming.  But she's also a bitch, a yooge one, and her sense of what she can do and others can't is maddening at times.

Not everyone gets rescued from the banalities of life when they are barely legal and lives out absurd princessy fantasies, and probably not everyone who does that sees their normal as normal and thinks it's cool to smirkingly ask about how other couples came to be.  I do wish that Eileen had said something like, oh when he nailed me in that seedy motel I just *knew,* didn't you know when Ken did that to you? - but alas.

I have a hard time believing LisaV is that naïve about the complications and worries even a good marriage can encounter. Ken was 36 when he married her, hardly an age when a man, if inclined towards womanizing, would have worn out his interest in other women. (Not that I have any inside information about fidelity in the Vanderpump marriage. I just have a hard time believing a man in his mid-thirties had "gotten all the fuckery out of his system.")

And, according to Wikipedia, at least (yeah, I know) Lisa was actively involved in the design and operation of 26 restaurants in the course of their marriage, which doesn't sound like she was lounging around while Ken worshipped and indulged her. We even saw her excusing herself from Yolanda's "paint-a-tile-for-Gigi" party because she had to be at an administrative hearing for the opening of Pump (I think?) and attending permit hearings is no fun at all. When Lisa says she works, she is telling the truth.

I think LisaV brought up Eileen's extra-marital relationship with Vince (since we can't use the "a" word apparently) at the beginning of the new season as a way of reminding/informing viewers of one of the juicier aspects of Eileen's backstory, probably at the producers' instigation. I'd guess LisaV wouldn't see that as a big deal to Eileen, since there was nothing secret about the EXMR, it ended in marriage, and Eileen didn't seem stressed when the information came out in the previous season.

I can just imagine how LisaV would have responded if Eileen had suggested Lisa's first time with Ken had been at a seedy motel! :-) Probably something along the lines of how she couldn't possibly remember anything that long ago. Or maybe "Seedy motel? No, I think it was at the Georges V in Paris, but who can remember that far back?"

I do think LVP can be deliberately obnoxious and irritating when provoked. I didn't get the impression that was what was going on at the start of this interaction with Eileen. I'm pretty sure that's what's going on now, though!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5

Is anybody else disappointed that Kyle didn't loudly proclaim to LisaR: "YOU ARE RUINING HENNA!!" Just me? OK.

JenFromCincy, on 29 Mar 2016 - 11:51 PM, said:

The reason I'll continue to defend LVP is because even if every accusation made about her since season 1 is true, it's still small potatoes compared to the antics of every other BH housewife that's still standing. They are hypocrites to the highest degree to hold her to a standard of perfection that they don't adhere to. Kyle is willing to take the good with the bad. She isn't pitiable for looking past LVP's flaws. She's realistic. LVP doesn't need or ask for a pedestal. If they put her on one it's their bad. As a viewer she gives me what I want in a show: wit, decent storylines, and glamour. She plays the game with no apologies...literally and metaphorically. I honestly think Kyle is the only one she gives two shakes about, and even so it doesn't mean it'll always be roses between them. The rest of them...She probably couldn't care less, and at this point neither can I.

Exactamundo.  Do I think LisaV can be shady as fuck and does her fair share of underhanded dealings, both in business and in her personal relationships? Abso-freakin-lutely.  Does she make great reality TV and would I be majorly bummed to see her drop out of this show?  See previous answer.

selhars, on 30 Mar 2016 - 03:03 AM, said:

What did LisaR order at dinner at Nobu? miso cod lettuce cups? Cod as if cod fish…that's not vegan.

I have to say I'm amazed this LisaR Munchhausen issue has gone on for so long and get soooo much air time.

Enough already with the back and forth, she-said, she-said.

LisaR calls herself a "dirty vegan" and says she eats primarily plant based but will have meat/fish on occasion.

Alonzo Mosely FBI, on 30 Mar 2016 - 10:00 AM, said:

Vyle dropping the F bomb on the beach in front of many, many male staff members. She did it several times before she finally said "pardon", and the drops the F bomb AGAIN in the preview. Thought that was a huge 'no-no' punishable by losing appendages. 

Speaking of the F word. Fugly :definition: Kathryn's brass yellow colored hair bun on top of her white gray pale blonde black streaked roots on the bus leaving the shopping. Holy sh*&

Kyle and LVP are dancing carefully. Long story short for me: LVP/Vyle sure as hell gossiped about Yo and her illness/social media. LVP/Vyle did not buy into M word. Vyle is kinda copping to 1. LVP to neither 1 or 2. That would infuriate me too. They are both denying that they bought into the M word but skating around not copping to the gossip part. And it sucks. 

Yeah, in an episode where so many people were acting like huge assholes, I don't think you're gonna drum up much vitriol towards Kyle dropping some F-bombs in public. 

janie2002, on 30 Mar 2016 - 12:17 PM, said:

So I went on that exact tour the ladies did, even rode in the exact same Land Rover. They have a fleet of beautiful land rovers some valued up to a quarter millon. It was the highlight of our Dubai trip. It was on the land owed by the Saudi Family. ( my falcon picture did not look that good!!)
I did taste the camel meat, it was in a stew and had lots of flavor. I actually liked it but was psyched out and couldn't finish it because we had just rode some camels. I thought the ladies reacted respectful enough.  They didnt act like OC ladies who would have screamed and gaged out loud.

Much word to your last sentence.  I'm cringing in horror just thinking about how Tamra and Vicki from the OC would have reacted to camel meat and milk. The gagging and crying and carrying on would have been epic, I'm sure. 

• Love 13

I also totally understand why she was upset with Lisa in the Hamptons -- for asking about the affair, for pretending that the question was harmless, and for not sincerely apologizing. The latter is one of biggest peeves. But Eileen, why keep on bringing it up and insisting Lisa apologize. She will never truly apologize. What good is a forced apology? Remember this about her and move on. Why would you want to be her good friend after the Hamptons?

So much WORD to the bolded.  I get why Eileen was upset in the beginning but FFS, move on!  She is never going to get the response that she wants from VDP and continuing to harp on it is only making her look bad now.

• Love 11