Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I believe it.   All you have to do is read Rinna's social media to see that she is callous and ugly.  I've said it before but I believe, in addition to lack of talent, that the reason she is a C list actress, is because people just don't like her once they get to know her and don't want to work with her.  She's loud and trashy and thinks she's cute. She feels phony from head to toe.

I know Kim was hated last season and Lisa was a fan favorite, but the tweets she admittedly sent to Kim that were revealed at the reunion were nasty and threatening.  But she got away with them by throwing her dad under the bus and because she was generally liked and Kim wasn't.  It will be interesting to see this happen again and what the reaction will be.

For me, had I know that LisaR was prone to these type of nasty/threatening emails it would have bothered me but I thought it was a one and done kind of thing and she did apologize. WELLlllllll,  I was wrong LOL, it appears that it is something she does when ever she gets ticked off and that is not acceptable and an apology for this level of nasty crazy just won't cut it IMO. 

IIRC, there is a vaccine for lyme disease but the anti-vaccine groups won that round. Now your dog can get the dog version of the vaccine but humans can't get the human version.

I thought it was strange that Erika goes from saying she won't open up about herself (pissed that Rinna judged her) to being on Rinna's side of the argument ("well, she feels strongly about it" then LVP replied something like "well, so do I"). Is the first sentence of your post below where that shift occurred?

see above

I think Erika's shift about LisaR did happen when Eileen was filling her in at the aquarium, you could see it in her eyes IMO. Just the night before, out in the dessert, when Erika and LisaR had their 1 on 1, Erika looked at LisaR with narrow eyes and talked to her a lower voice. Eileen does her magic the next day and Erika's  eyes are wide open and her voice all lovey towards LisaR at the dinner right before Kyle and LisaV walk in.

• Love 10

I don't know if Kyle forgives Lisa VDP for the reasons she said, or because she's just so used to taking crap from crappy people all her life but I almost felt sorry for her tonight.  Almost.

Kyle has alluded a couple times to Lisa being Bobby Fisher and a puppet master over the past several years. I believe her.  But like people that marry people who are cheaters usually get cheated on - when you pick friends that betray others, you'll end up on the end of that crappy stick sooner or later. 

Thing is, I think Kyle and VDP are a match made in heaven. And perhaps that's why they'll forgive each other's shit.  They're not nice people and know where the other has buried the bodies.

I think Kyle will stick with LisaV through thick and thin because she knows one mismove by Kyle will result in Lisa V calling Andy to boot Kyle off the show. And besides being friends I think they like playing mean girls together regardless of who gets hurt in the end.

• Love 7

Why she is after LVP is beyond me. 

I don't think Eileen was mad that Lisa brought it up, after all, Eileen brought it up first in her first season and like you said, it wasn't a secret.

I think she got mad because Lisa acted innocent - like she didn't mean it the way she said it.  I don't even think Eileen feels any shame about it anymore, if she ever did.  But she, like the others, are sick and tired of LisaV getting away with stirring the pot and then, either denying/lying or simply refusing to cop to what she's done.

• Love 9

I don't think Eileen was mad that Lisa brought it up, after all, Eileen brought it up first in her first season and like you said, it wasn't a secret.

I think she got mad because Lisa acted innocent - like she didn't mean it the way she said it.  I don't even think Eileen feels any shame about it anymore, if she ever did.  But she, like the others, are sick and tired of LisaV getting away with stirring the pot and then, either denying/lying or simply refusing to cop to what she's done.

If she wasn't mad that Lisa asked her questions after Eileen herself brought it up, then why all this whining? Seriously, if she really wasn't upset like you suggest, then there would have been no need for LisaV to apologize for anything. I never realized that asking questions meant that a HW was "stirring the pot" but if that's the case, then Eileen is just as guilty as she claims Lisa is, in fact, they all are because they all ask questions. After all, it is a Reality TV Show, not some scripted Soap like 2 of them are accustomed to, so no writers for them to depend on, they have to ask questions, make comments, give opinions themselves to make the show work and stay on the air. LOL

• Love 20

Contrarily, I feel that Eileen was publicly humiliated by Lisa Vanderpump's out of line questioning in front of a camera to be seen all over the civilized world. This wasn't merely an error on Lisa V's part, it was planned and very intentional. No matter what Eileen feels about people feeding on the details of her affair with Vince while she was still married, the fact is that Lisa Vanderpump took it upon herself to reveal these details to the world. Sorry, but that's just wrong. To make matters worse, Lisa Vanderpump really didn't apologize to Eileen. What she said is 'I apologize for asking too many questions', she followed with a chuckle. That is not an apology, that's a backhanded way to avoid taking responsibility for distasteful behavior. Eileen was offended and all she needed was a genuine apology. Lisa Vanderpump kept saying 'it wasn't a big deal, it was out there'.

If Lisa Vanderpump really wanted to offer a heartfelt and sincere apology it would have gone something like this. "Eileen, I'm so sorry that I asked pointed questions that intruded into your private life. It was mean and I intentionally did it  to cast a negative and derogatory shadow on your character. I'm truly sorry and will never do that to you ever again."   See? THAT would be a real apology.

I think an apology along the lines of," I thought I was being clever and it was at your expense, and reflected poorly on the value of our friendship," would suffice.  I can't imagine bringing up specific intent to be mean.  I think LVP was being cheeky and it was out of bounds.  Why would anyone ever speak to anyone again who admits to trying to intentionally cast you in a negative light?  Then again they are no where near either of our suggested apologies.

But, but, Eileen had already revealed the details to the world last season before Brandy tossed wine in her face, and wasn't it already revealed years ago when it happened? It wasn't exactly a secret. 

Mauricio making the tabloids wasn't a secret either but real friends don't bring up subjects that are painful to others.  It was a painful topic for Vince's ex wife and the mother of his children. Just as the Mauricio rumors were painful to Kyle and her children.  What kind of person brings up something even in jest?  Well, apparently LVP.

It doesn't help matters that Eileen wasn't able to effectively communicate to LVP what it was that upset her. Eileen was the one that brought up the fact that she's twice divorced, and on her 3rd marriage with a man she had an affair with, so I'm not entirely sure why she's so upset with Lisa asking questions about when she knew he was "the one".  If she thought the questions were intrusive or offensive, she didn't let Lisa know until later, which, imo, confused Lisa, so she apologized for what she thought Eileen was upset about.

Maybe LVP should have been more sensitive to Eileen's feelings?  Maybe Eileen needed to accept apology #1 or #2 for at least being apologies on some level even if they were for the wrong thing? I'm not convinced there was malicious intent.  I think it was a whole bunch of major misunderstandings and misinterpretations on both parts.  Kathryn was right, these two just don't "get" each other.  I don't think they ever will.  They're just so very different.

Eileen  made it clear-it was the phrasing, "when did the affair begin?"  It wasn't the love story stuff, it was the word affair.  So LVP saying too many questions is disingenuous, she knows what word set her off. 

• Love 7

If she wasn't mad that Lisa asked her questions after Eileen herself brought it up, then why all this whining? Seriously, if she really wasn't upset like you suggest, then there would have been no need for LisaV to apologize for anything. I never realized that asking questions meant that a HW was "stirring the pot" but if that's the case, then Eileen is just as guilty as she claims Lisa is, in fact, they all are because they all ask questions. After all, it is a Reality TV Show, not some scripted Soap like 2 of them are accustomed to, so no writers for them to depend on, they have to ask questions, make comments, give opinions themselves to make the show work and stay on the air. LOL

But why is it necessarily whining, to not be thrilled that someone brings up 'oh, so when did you cheat?' over relationships that are over from all directions?  When this stuff happened well over a decade ago and was acknowledged pretty damned openly last season?  If both cheated-on exes moved on to other relationships and Eileen got wine-soaked, in real-life (if not Real Housewife) terms because she was honest about it and Brandi was trying to hang onto her RH job, hasn't she kinda taken enough crap?  

LVP brought it up in the way and tone she did to - IMO - be a smug bitch, full stop, no other bloody reason for it at all.  She has a bizarre normal of puppy sex, seals are hot, lemme make out with that swan, most of it borne from the fact that at 21 she married a rich, significantly older man who had gotten his own fuckery out of his system, apparently, and who worships her in an unconditional manner often reminiscent of parents and children.  To keep on keeping it 100, he is the primary architect of the wealth which granted her this fame and she's so used to his level of worship that relationships with grittier parts make no sense to her, but I get the sense that that really means she understands almost no one else's relationships - like 'that's weird' about how other people connect.  And I need her on this show and think she's crucial and funny and I personally think her body is slamming.  But she's also a bitch, a yooge one, and her sense of what she can do and others can't is maddening at times.

Not everyone gets rescued from the banalities of life when they are barely legal and lives out absurd princessy fantasies, and probably not everyone who does that sees their normal as normal and thinks it's cool to smirkingly ask about how other couples came to be.  I do wish that Eileen had said something like, oh when he nailed me in that seedy motel I just *knew,* didn't you know when Ken did that to you? - but alas.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 15

I think an apology along the lines of," I thought I was being clever and it was at your expense, and reflected poorly on the value of our friendship," would suffice.  I can't imagine bringing up specific intent to be mean.  I think LVP was being cheeky and it was out of bounds.  Why would anyone ever speak to anyone again who admits to trying to intentionally cast you in a negative light?  Then again they are no where near either of our suggested apologies.

Mauricio making the tabloids wasn't a secret either but real friends don't bring up subjects that are painful to others.  It was a painful topic for Vince's ex wife and the mother of his children. Just as the Mauricio rumors were painful to Kyle and her children.  What kind of person brings up something even in jest?  Well, apparently LVP.

Eileen  made it clear-it was the phrasing, "when did the affair begin?"  It wasn't the love story stuff, it was the word affair.  So LVP saying too many questions is disingenuous, she knows what word set her off. 

I get that, and I do agree that a real friend wouldn't have said anything, but I don't think LVP is trying to be a "real" friend. She's trying to be a reality tv star.

Eileen should have just said to LVP that she didn't want to talk about it again and that it wasn't up for discussion, or something to that effect. Then dropped it. She won't drop it and that is what changed my mind about it. Every time she brings up her feelings about Lisa's apology, the more times that painful issue is brought up. 

• Love 12

That was only my attempt at a bit of dark sarcasm, not that it would be an actual apology. For Lisa Vanderpump to open up the deeper recesses of where her intentions lie would be like asking a elephant to do an Irish step-dance on Broadway in Riverdance.

I'm just going on record to say that I still maintain that Lisa Rinna wears a wig when her hairdresser isn't available. I will go with Brandi on this one.

Lisa+Rinna+17th+Annual+Dream+Halloween+d

• Love 3

For me, had I know that LisaR was prone to these type of nasty/threatening emails it would have bothered me but I thought it was a one and done kind of thing and she did apologize. WELLlllllll,  I was wrong LOL, it appears that it is something she does when ever she gets ticked off and that is not acceptable and an apology for this level of nasty crazy just won't cut it IMO. 

I think Erika's shift about LisaR did happen when Eileen was filling her in at the aquarium, you could see it in her eyes IMO. Just the night before, out in the dessert, when Erika and LisaR had their 1 on 1, Erika looked at LisaR with narrow eyes and talked to her a lower voice. Eileen does her magic the next day and Erika's  eyes are wide open and her voice all lovey towards LisaR at the dinner right before Kyle and LisaV walk in.

Yeah and Erika had that creepy "I don't know bg & kim, they aren't here so let's start anew" something like that talk. Yeah, bg and kim aren't here but they are back hanging out with Yo in a park she hasn't been to in 13.5 months! Erika is shady as fuck and I don't trust her one bit.

• Love 9

Calling people out over the interwebz via social media is the same punk ass move that someone pulls doing a drive-by shooting?

They aren't brave enough to go face to face, with the person they have targeted, so they do it in a drive-by post.

Fucking cowards.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 7

But why is it necessarily whining, to not be thrilled that someone brings up 'oh, so when did you cheat?' over relationships that are over from all directions?  When this stuff happened well over a decade ago and was acknowledged pretty damned openly last season?  If both cheated-on exes moved on to other relationships and Eileen got wine-soaked, in real-life (if not Real Housewife) terms because she was honest about it and Brandi was trying to hang onto her RH job, hasn't she kinda taken enough crap?  

LVP brought it up in the way and tone she did to - IMO - be a smug bitch, full stop, no other bloody reason for it at all.  She has a bizarre normal of puppy sex, seals are hot, lemme make out with that swan, most of it borne from the fact that at 21 she married a rich, significantly older man who had gotten his own fuckery out of his system, apparently, and who worships her in an unconditional manner often reminiscent of parents and children.  To keep on keeping it 100, he is the primary architect of the wealth which granted her this fame and she's so used to his level of worship that relationships with grittier parts make no sense to her, but I get the sense that that really means she understands almost no one else's relationships - like 'that's weird' about how other people connect.  And I need her on this show and think she's crucial and funny and I personally think her body is slamming.  But she's also a bitch, a yooge one, and her sense of what she can do and others can't is maddening at times.

Not everyone gets rescued from the banalities of life when they are barely legal and lives out absurd princessy fantasies, and probably not everyone who does that sees their normal as normal and thinks it's cool to smirkingly ask about how other couples came to be.  I do wish that Eileen had said something like, oh when he nailed me in that seedy motel I just *knew,* didn't you know when Ken did that to you? - but alas.

I look at the affair situation this way.  Kyle is on Celebrity Apprentice this year.  I have no doubt she knows Schwarzenegger from years earlier.  A couple of different approaches:

(1)  Oh I met Arnold when Maria was pregnant with Patrick and our kids went to pre-school together.  This would be the Kyle way-indicating familiarity and dipping into the way back machine.

(2)  Were you governor when you knocked the housekeeper up?  Indicating one followed his career from the movie theatre to the Governor's s mansion.  This would probably be Porsha from Atlanta approach-she is also on Celebrity Apprentice.  Porsha would also be calculating the child support the maid receives.

(3)  My governor, that is a very big Hummer, have you always been big on Hummers?  This would probably be a cheeky LVP comment. 

I think often times LVP goes for the laugh and doesn't realize the cost. 

• Love 6

That was only my attempt at a bit of dark sarcasm, not that it would be an actual apology. For Lisa Vanderpump to open up the deeper recesses of where her intentions lie would be like asking a elephant to do an Irish step-dance on Broadway in Riverdance.

I'm just going on record to say that I still maintain that Lisa Rinna wears a wig when her hairdresser isn't available. I will go with Brandi on this one.

Lisa+Rinna+17th+Annual+Dream+Halloween+d

Rinna finally addressed the wig situation with an Instagram.  Apparently, she did not want to give Brandi any attention over the comment.  It is her hair and not a wig.  I think Brandi comment was designed to indicate Rinna is fashion backward with her same old hairdo and get a rise out of Rinna. 

• Love 5

I look at the affair situation this way.  Kyle is on Celebrity Apprentice this year.  I have no doubt she knows Schwarzenegger from years earlier.  A couple of different approaches:

(1)  Oh I met Arnold when Maria was pregnant with Patrick and our kids went to pre-school together.  This would be the Kyle way-indicating familiarity and dipping into the way back machine.

(2)  Were you governor when you knocked the housekeeper up?  Indicating one followed his career from the movie theatre to the Governor's s mansion.  This would probably be Porsha from Atlanta approach-she is also on Celebrity Apprentice.  Porsha would also be calculating the child support the maid receives.

(3)  My governor, that is a very big Hummer, have you always been big on Hummers?  This would probably be a cheeky LVP comment. 

I think often times LVP goes for the laugh and doesn't realize the cost. 

I do agree that LisaV tries to use humor more often than not and that it fails a lot of the times. That said, they all know she is trying to be funny, not nasty and for me, a persons intent is more important but I realize that not everyone feels the same way.

• Love 15

LVP has this hangup about sex....It's not cute or funny and coming from her, it's obnoxious. I think that you hit the nail on the head with your look at the situation.

It's akin to the person who talk's about sex all the time (That XXXXX is sexy), her behavior in the sex shop earlier in the season and shaming Eileen about an affair and  d-I-v-o-r-c-e. 

If you are married for 20 plus years you are happy or can't pull the pin on the marriage grenade. It's a wonderful thing to be married for so long, but stop with trying to prove to everyone that you are more fun that a barrel of monkeys in heat. It doesn't fly - LVP is fruit that hangs on the tree that everyone can look at and one day it's going to drop off - overripe and of no use to anyone and that doesn't sit well with her.

• Love 3

Psst.... Did everybody know Eileen cuckholded her husband, wrecked two marriages, married her lover and is pissed every time someone else brings it up or asks questions? She must have a lot of self loathing for what she did as her own guilty conscience has let it be a story line all season long and she makes sure she mentions every episode. Maybe this marriage is her hair shirt, maybe she is really wanting absolution from Lisa VP because she is "continental" and would understand these things. Hell I don't know but she obviously has issues and it's not just that Lisa didn't apologize appropriately.

Sorry sweetie, you fucked up but it turned out ok. Just shut up about it and everyone will put it on the back burner. But since we are on the subject that you will never let die, hey soap opera lady, tell us, was it after the first or second kiss that you shagged 'ol Vinny? 

As for 'Munch-gate"  I really don't care who said it first, who said to bring it up on camera, what Lisa V. and Kyle may or may not have been up to. Lisa R. is too stupid to play the Housewife game and for all her talk she doesn't "own her own shit". She is like a little kid upset at being scolded and tattles saying "Well they did it too!" She reminds me of Brandi who blames her odd actions and reactions on others saying they made her do it. Didn't wash with Brandi doesn't wash with Lisa R. As for "the Great Amsterdam Shopping Manipulation" child, you fucking idiot, please. 

I wonder how often Harry shakes his head? He must love her because at most she is a simple creature, fairly easy to manipulate (I mean manage), she procreates well, can rock a strap on, is willing to work, now if he can just get a handle on that mouth of hers and what comes out of it.

When it comes to those two I'm more interested in the location of the ponies.

• Love 18

Was it just me or did anyone notice that Erikas attitude completely changed towards LisaR, once she figured our LisaR was about to feud with LisaV over Yolanda. After that she really softened up to her. She mistakenly thought it was going to be us against Vanderpump.

LisaR is the one STILL questioning Yolandas illness( which I was all for) but lets not pretend she is being manipulated to do it. While watching it my husband was constantly saying who is this woman and why does she keep bringing drama up with everyone. I answered she has pretty much said she'll do whatever for a buck, so that is what she is doing. She is classless, self-centered, dumb and annoying and what I expect someone who has survived in Hollywood this long as a c list celeb to be.

That's so funny because my 14 yr old son walked in while I was watching.  When LisaR was on he asked me who she was to which I replied.....some dumb housewife.  Then he said he didn't like her.  I asked him why and he said he's only been in the room for a few minutes and she was starting drama with everyone the whole time.  

• Love 8

I think Kyle will stick with LisaV through thick and thin because she knows one mismove by Kyle will result in Lisa V calling Andy to boot Kyle off the show. And besides being friends I think they like playing mean girls together regardless of who gets hurt in the end.

I don't think Lisa has any say in who goes and who stays....if she did Yo would have been gone several seasons ago. Andy has no loyalty to anyone except perhaps Bethenny.

• Love 15

Why doesn't Eileen just step by step tell LVP exactly how she wants the apology.  Maybe she can write a script - she's used the that.  The way she brought it up to LVP in the Hamptons, LVP's saying she apologized if she asked too many questions, was a legit response.  I think the smirk had to do with the ridiculousness of the whole thing.    If Eileen has such deep resentment, why when they were at LVP's and she brought it up yet again, why didn't Eileen be the assertive person she thinks LisaR should be, and confront her then?  Why didn't she say I didn't feel like your apology was sincere, you didn't understand that it upset me.  Instead we get her constant anger, and behind the back trying to get somebody else to confront LVP so she can jump in.  And please, the breathy voice has got to stop!!!

LisaR wants to gossip.  She doesn't want to dig deep into a situation, she wants to gossip.  It was LisaR who brought up Munchhausen - and they weren't playing along.   That disappointed her, and she went to anybody who would listen to bare her soul.  BS - there was no guilt on her part, she just wanted everyone to back her up.   I'm sure they all would have continued to join in if it was just about YO's inconsistencies, but nope - LR had to google something (like she did with scapegoat).  Nobody is making her a scapegoat - they just don't want to get involved in her craziness.   She's a loose cannon - and Eileen sees it, and it using it, not as a friend to LR, but to get back at LVP.

The whole thing gave me a massive headache, mostly because it's so damn unnecessary. 

Has anybody ever gotten dressed up for a night out - maybe a little more make-up than usual, new hair style - then maybe had a few too many, got home, went to bed, got up in the morning with your eye makeup smudged all over, down to your cheeks, your hair looking a mess, and when you look in the mirror you scare yourself a little????  Well, that was Erika's look.  Scary, hungover, didn't take makeup off. 

• Love 22

I despise Lisa V -- with a passion. That is all. Nope, that's not all. I hope she is somehow, some way, brought to heel. She is so full of shit and the fact that so many people fall for it is so depressing to me. She has been such an A-HOLE this trip.......

• Love 6

Why doesn't Eileen just step by step tell LVP exactly how she wants the apology.  Maybe she can write a script - she's used the that.  The way she brought it up to LVP in the Hamptons, LVP's saying she apologized if she asked too many questions, was a legit response.  I think the smirk had to do with the ridiculousness of the whole thing.    If Eileen has such deep resentment, why when they were at LVP's and she brought it up yet again, why didn't Eileen be the assertive person she thinks LisaR should be, and confront her then?  Why didn't she say I didn't feel like your apology was sincere, you didn't understand that it upset me.  Instead we get her constant anger, and behind the back trying to get somebody else to confront LVP so she can jump in.  And please, the breathy voice has got to stop!!!

LisaR wants to gossip.  She doesn't want to dig deep into a situation, she wants to gossip.  It was LisaR who brought up Munchhausen - and they weren't playing along.   That disappointed her, and she went to anybody who would listen to bare her soul.  BS - there was no guilt on her part, she just wanted everyone to back her up.   I'm sure they all would have continued to join in if it was just about YO's inconsistencies, but nope - LR had to google something (like she did with scapegoat).  Nobody is making her a scapegoat - they just don't want to get involved in her craziness.   She's a loose cannon - and Eileen sees it, and it using it, not as a friend to LR, but to get back at LVP.

The whole thing gave me a massive headache, mostly because it's so damn unnecessary. 

Has anybody ever gotten dressed up for a night out - maybe a little more make-up than usual, new hair style - then maybe had a few too many, got home, went to bed, got up in the morning with your eye makeup smudged all over, down to your cheeks, your hair looking a mess, and when you look in the mirror you scare yourself a little????  Well, that was Erika's look.  Scary, hungover, didn't take makeup off. 

I wasn't sure if Erica was going for Alice Cooper or Baby Jane, either way she looked like she was in an old Rudolph Valentino silent movie and it wasn't a good look. The Twat Team Trio should be spanked.

• Love 10

I get that, and I do agree that a real friend wouldn't have said anything, but I don't think LVP is trying to be a "real" friend. She's trying to be a reality tv star.

But LisaV is also a co-worker.  So if Yolanda is expected to respect her co-workers by showing up to events and participating on the regular, shouldn't LisaV respect her co-workers by not intentionally embarrassing them, whilst acting like that's not what she was really doing?

Imo, neither of them are required to do anything.  Each cut their own deals and can behave as poorly as they want.  But there are consequences. Or should be.  I think the other HWs are upset that LisaV is disrespectful yet never suffers a consequence.

• Love 3

But LisaV is also a co-worker.  So if Yolanda is expected to respect her co-workers by showing up to events and participating on the regular, shouldn't LisaV respect her co-workers by not intentionally embarrassing them, whilst acting like that's not what she was really doing?

Imo, neither of them are required to do anything.  Each cut their own deals and can behave as poorly as they want.  But there are consequences. Or should be.  I think the other HWs are upset that LisaV is disrespectful yet never suffers a consequence.

They are suffering consequences. I am sure that all of  their reputations have taken a hit for being on the Housewife franchises across the board. Over time we see them as they really are, we see their weaknesses, we see what they will do for a buck and vanity, we see how they treat others. I am sure that there are those out there that will take those foibles and use them to gain advantage over them.  I personally don't have a high opinion of any of them and were they in my social circle I would only have very shallow interactions with them if ever necessary. There would be nothing in the acquaintance that required depth nor anything said in confidence.

• Love 6

I do agree that LisaV tries to use humor more often than not and that it fails a lot of the times. That said, they all know she is trying to be funny, not nasty and for me, a persons intent is more important but I realize that not everyone feels the same way.

I don't think LVP had any specific intent to hurt Eileen, I think sometimes she goes for the laugh or the shock value without weighing the consequences.  She kind of did the same thing with Erika and asking her a lot of questions and then Kathryn.  I do think LVP intention is to deliver some usable footage.   

• Love 16

I never said it made sense.

• Love 2

Lisa Rinna, also being part and parcel to that mean girl group for a number of years, must be crapping her drawers now that she is on the other side of Lisa V. 

Now that LisaV is dropping the dime on Rinna, I wonder if we'll finally find out what Harry did. 

• Love 7

I thought all that stuff was fun, but it was ruined by the constant interspersing of Rinna and Eileen talking heads droning on and on and on about their pain against LVP.  I would have loved all that other stuff, without the incessant talking heads, and could ff through the dinner pile-up, which I mostly did.  But I had to fucking listen to Rinna and Eileen putting their Emmy reels together in the midst of the Dubai hijinks, and it was hard to ff through those two.

Emmy's? Please. That crap wouldn't even make the long list for the Razzie's. You can see them thinking of what to say in front of the camera. Lisa R's lack of vocabulary is glaring and Eileen is pining for the help of a script.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 12

I believe it.   All you have to do is read Rinna's social media to see that she is callous and ugly.  I've said it before but I believe, in addition to lack of talent, that the reason she is a C list actress, is because people just don't like her once they get to know her and don't want to work with her.  She's loud and trashy and thinks she's cute. She feels phony from head to toe.

I know Kim was hated last season and Lisa was a fan favorite, but the tweets she admittedly sent to Kim that were revealed at the reunion were nasty and threatening.  But she got away with them by throwing her dad under the bus and because she was generally liked and Kim wasn't.  It will be interesting to see this happen again and what the reaction will be.

I agree on all counts.  Lisa Rinna is an opportunist and terribly insecure at the same time.  This time she and her mouth have painted herself into a corner that offers no escape unless she torpedos one of her alliances.  Talk about someone with no filter.  She seems to magnify issues to a ridiculous extent.  I'm muting the TV at this point when her TH is on.  She and Yolanda are mute-worthy.  Eileen Davidson is on her way to becoming mute-worthy.

If Rinna is smart, she will maintain a good relationship with her (soap opera) industry friend and Daytime TV Emmy winner, Eileen.  Eileen has worked steadily in the industry for years on several different shows, whereas Rinna wasn't able to sustain a consistent career and gets written in and out of one show.   She does herself no favors if she pisses Eileen off.   Personally, I wish they both would ride into the sunset.

Like others have posted, if she has known Lisa Vanderpump for several years, why suddenly does Rinna feel that she's been manipulated? 

JMO I have no doubt about her being "enraged" by Yolanda not showing up to Erica's dinner party - and having a picnic with her friends Kim and Brandi.  Rinna has been drawn and quartered by Yolanda and for Yolanda to choose spending time with Rinna's arch enemy Kim - probably did piss her off. What she didn't count on was Erica not being mad - so Rinna looked like the fool that she is.

• Love 6

LisaV's blog - she's pissed.   Lisa R gets carried away in the moment and she realizes she in deep Sh*%, so who better to go to than Eileen.    Eileen will drop a dime on LR in a hot minute - she's just there to stir it up with LVP.

What story does Eileen have?  Bottom line she's boring.  So so house, nothing going on - except telling Jessie to do his homework, a husband who is BLAH at best, and their one-on-one isnt that interesting.  I suspect she's been in the soap opera business for so long, this new gig with RH is, to her, just another soap.    You could tell that she didn't like that LVP & Erika seemed to put to bed their problem quickly and with little fuss.  It was only when Eileen gets involved that it brings everything up again.  So, she enlists LR.   Talk about manipulation.  Eileen is pretty darn good knowing how to calmly maneuver LR into thinking she agrees, and eggs her on.

LR's blog was back peddling, she said-she said, I've been misunderstood, etc.  

I think LR tends to go home and stew on what she perceives as unfairness or slights.  How can YO get away with only filming when she wants, but I have to be there no matter what.   I'm a team player, and it's unfair, and I want the other women to join me in complaining.   She gets herself worked up, blurts out crap, makes huge statements, and is disappointed when others aren't that "outraged".  

• Love 16

Emmy's? Please. That crap wouldn't even make the long list for the Razzie's. You can see them thinking of what to say in front of the camera. Lisa R's lack of vocabulary is glaring and Eileen is pining for the help of a script.

That's the problem.  If they were doing it better, this would be more entertaining.  But they're awful. 

• Love 7

I actually believe that you can own your feelings and keep your mouth shut.

Why does Rinna keep saying "I'm not going to be the only one going down for it?". Nobody is "going down for it" It's not an FBI sting. Yolanda is mad at you for doubting her, you doubted her, you tried to make others doubt her, you brought it on yourself- get over it.

Exactly!  The worst that can happen is Yo accusing Rinna of questioning the nature of her illness.  Which she did.  Does she think Yo's disapproval will get her fired?  Not likely.  What will get her fired is this cockamamie vendetta against LVP. 

This whole thing reminds me of junior high, 13-year-olds starting trouble for their own amusement:  "Let's you and him fight!" 

• Love 5

I wasn't sure if Erica was going for Alice Cooper or Baby Jane, either way she looked like she was in an old Rudolph Valentino silent movie and it wasn't a good look. The Twat Team Trio should be spanked.

Oh, please - let that wait until they return from Dubai.  As much as I can't stand seeing Erika's version of the Three Stooges, I wouldn't want anything to happen to them in a country that frowns on the gay community.

• Love 8

I don't think LVP had any specific intent to hurt Eileen, I think sometimes she goes for the laugh or the shock value without weighing the consequences.  She kind of did the same thing with Erika and asking her a lot of questions and then Kathryn.  I do think LVP intention is to deliver some usable footage.   

I agree and I really believe that Eileen knows this but has nothing else to offer so she decided to make it her thing and she has now enlisted LisaR into her "web". LOL Talk about manipulation, LisaR was fine with LisaV until Eileen "helped" her see what LisaV  said/did "differently". LOL

• Love 10

Kyle kept making me laugh this episode -- the wetsuit shimmy, pretending she could eavesdrop through a hookah, and a few other things. Also, she looks good in the dark blue shirt in her THs.

I don't get the camel-milk repulsion though -- like drinking cow milk is any less gross?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 18
No matter what Eileen feels about people feeding on the details of her affair with Vince while she was still married, the fact is that Lisa Vanderpump took it upon herself to reveal these details to the world.

So now Lisa's also psychic? Well I'll be damned.

Mauricio making the tabloids wasn't a secret either but real friends don't bring up subjects that are painful to others.

​It couldn't have been that painful of a subject, considering the Umanskys filmed scenes where they discussed it together, and also with Joyce and Michael. Kyle was going to use those stupid ass tabloids as a part of her storyline that season whether anybody else played along or not.

• Love 9

I swear, Lisa Rinna is such a buzz kill!  Every time they're having some fun, she has to bring up some bullshit.  She babbles on so much I don't know what the hell or who the hell she has a problem with most of the time.  Eileen is so trying to guide her in a specific direction but she keeps getting it wrong!  LOL!  That's the only thing I like about her.  She keeps going off of Eileen's script.  And I'm sick and tired of all of these contrived conversations that stem from conversations that weren't aired.  Most of the time I'm like, "What the fuck are they squawking about now?!"  There keeps being references to supposed conversations that LisaV has had with Rinna that Eileen keeps trying to get her to spill the beans on but Rinna just can't get the words right.  At least that's how it seems to me.  I wish the powers that be would tell the editors that if a conversation is brought to the forefront, go back and run the tape of the original conversation that its referencing.  Otherwise, I am in a constant state of feeling like I've missed whole episodes without realizing it.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 13

I also think Kyle will stick with Lisa V,.  I don't think either of them have the power to have the other booted off.

BH friendships are strange.  Kyle seems to value and cherish her friendship with Faye Resnick and has defended her to anyone who would listen  Go figure.  IMO It's not a stretch that Kyle would patch up her friendship with Lisa, both on a personal and business level.  They do seem to have a lot of fun and both have pulled mean stuff on each other.

• Love 7

I can hardly wait to see the faces of horror, repulsion and the stupid comments about the food.

I don't blame the ladies for not wanting to eat the camel meat.  I love beef, but I've never had to sit there and stare at the cow as I'm eating it's relative.  It makes it all too real that it was actually a living and breathing entity at one time and that makes me sad.  I still love beef though. ;-)

• Love 15

Agree!  IMO Eileen wasn't even hurt by LVP originally, although she went there for screen time and "storyline".  What she really took offense at, again IMO, was Lisa's blase, smirking "apology" followed by a sneering little laugh.  Which is why I was on her side originally, but the constant beating of the dead camel, plus she must have watched previous seasons to know that LVP doesn't DO apologies, means she needs to let it go already.  But which might be why she has decided that SHE will get that unobtainable apology!  SHE will do what even Kyle could never do, and make LVP admit she can't ever be wrong!  So maybe now she is too deep into it to admit she is failing - I don't know.  But she's long past being a snooze-fest over it.

• Love 6

tumblr_o4tz71aXmy1rlafseo1_400.gif

Editors having a laugh

CezEuDJW8AApK6I.jpg

She looked horrible that day/night. I'm not sure what is worse, her eyes or her lips.

Yes, I'm being shallow;-)

She looks so over dramatic and bitchy in this picture like a girl in an old Duran Duran video. 

• Love 11

I don't blame the ladies for not wanting to eat the camel meat.  I love beef, but I've never had to sit there and stare at the cow as I'm eating it's relative.  It makes it all too real that it was actually a living and breathing entity at one time and that makes me sad.  I still love beef though. ;-)

I believe someone here posted they went to Dubai and did the same Falcon/Camel/Desert experience and that they rode the camels shortly before sitting down to eat, so that may have been why most of them were reluctant to eat the camel stew. LOL 

Agree!  IMO Eileen wasn't even hurt by LVP originally, although she went there for screen time and "storyline".  What she really took offense at, again IMO, was Lisa's blase, smirking "apology" followed by a sneering little laugh.  Which is why I was on her side originally, but the constant beating of the dead camel, plus she must have watched previous seasons to know that LVP doesn't DO apologies, means she needs to let it go already.  But which might be why she has decided that SHE will get that unobtainable apology!  SHE will do what even Kyle could never do, and make LVP admit she can't ever be wrong!  So maybe now she is too deep into it to admit she is failing - I don't know.  But she's long past being a snooze-fest over it.

IMO, the laugh was a nervous laugh because she really didn't understand what she did wrong and why Eileen was rolling her eyes at her apology. She was looking at someone off camera when she laughed and she blushed at the same time, possibly 1 of the producers.

• Love 10

Did Eileen apologize to her ex-husband or Vince's ex-wife for the affair?  What kind of an apology was it?  

These are the kinds of questions I would be shooting back at Eileen if I was LVP.  

The pile on at dinner was hard to watch and I felt genuinely bad for LVP.  If I was her I would have gotten up and left.  Rinna and Eileen weren't interested in doing anything for Kyle's benefit, they just wanted LVP to admit she did something.  Which both of them should have known it wasn't going to happen.

Sorry but that's kind of silly and none of LVP's business but if she did, according to what I've read, Eileen gets along great with her ex and Vinnie's ex.  So there was resolution.

I didn't see a pile on at dinner.  The only ones who were confronting Lisa was Lisar and Eileen.  They both have 'beefs' with Lisa.  The others gave their opinions and Lisa does what she always seems to do when confronted about something she's uncomfortable with.  She plays victim and leaves.  At least this time Kyle convinced her to stay.  What's interesting and very telling to me is that when Lisa feels she's right, she's very strong.  Brandi after the slap for instance.  When she can't handle it (maybe she isn't so 'right'), she can't get over the wall of perfection she put around her.  And Lisa can't give a sincere apology.  She just can't admit she's wrong and recognize other people's feelings.  Maybe this is one of the reasons why she loves her animals so much.  She can be vulnerable with them but they don't kiss and tell. 

• Love 8

Lol it's funny that there's been like 17 apologies for the same thing.

And not 1 of them good enough for Eileen despite Lisa asking her and getting an affirmative that they were OK/alright each time. LOL

Sorry but that's kind of silly and none of LVP's business but if she did, according to what I've read, Eileen gets along great with her ex and Vinnie's ex.  So there was resolution.

I didn't see a pile on at dinner.  The only ones who were confronting Lisa was Lisar and Eileen.  They both have 'beefs' with Lisa.  The others gave their opinions and Lisa does what she always seems to do when confronted about something she's uncomfortable with.  She plays victim and leaves.  At least this time Kyle convinced her to stay.  What's interesting and very telling to me is that when Lisa feels she's right, she's very strong.  Brandi after the slap for instance.  When she can't handle it (maybe she isn't so 'right'), she can't get over the wall of perfection she put around her.  And Lisa can't give a sincere apology.  She just can't admit she's wrong and recognize other people's feelings.  Maybe this is one of the reasons why she loves her animals so much.  She can be vulnerable with them but they don't kiss and tell. 

Handling Brandi 1 on 1 is entirely different that having 2 in your face telling you that you are lying and never letting you finish a sentence in your own defense and that is exactly what LisaR and Eileen did to LisaV.

• Love 14

LVP must have done something to Eileen other than bringing up the affair. Eileen is acting absolutely crazy. She won't drop it. And she can hate LVP all she wants, but she what is with the anger about crap that doesn't even involve her and bring angry if others don't engage in the hatefest? For all the talk about the word enraged, she really seems enraged about LVP.

And as manipulative as LVP may be, Eileen is leaps and bounds ahead of her this year. And I really liked Eileen last year - this crap about the affair is just so stupid though.

• Love 22

They all handled the camel meat fine. I liked LisaV whispering, "Humpy?" so cute. 

I'm not seeing how LisaV manipulated LisaR-- her story was really hard to follow. I actually respected Kyle for telling LisaR that she is enjoying her friendship with LisaV and doesn't want to make things difficult. So LisaV isn't perfect, if only perfect people had friends, then there would be no friendships. Honestly, I think LisaR is feeling a little left out.

• Love 19