Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Rinna was upset that Yolanda went to accept a Lyme award in NYC but did not go to see her own daughters in a runway show in NYC.  

And I'm almost positive I heard Yolanda say that Gigi and Bella were 'coming in' that morning for the gala.  Sounded to me like perhaps their runway show was someplace other than NYC and they were flying in.  Paris, perhaps?  Which is why I wouldn't blame Yolanda for not going.

Yo's daughters are supermodels.  Surely the other HWs can't expect her to attend every.single.thing her kids are in? 

Rinna can make it to London and the Netherlands and Pittsburgh and Ohio to oogle deformed mini horses. But can't go to see her dying dad in Oregon.  Sit down.

• Love 13
(edited)

Nah.  Eileen wants Rinna to be mad at LVP because she is, and she wants someone else to be just as mad and go after her, too, because she, Eileen, hasn't gotten anywhere in months with her attempts to make LVP care that Eileeen is mad at her.  It's been obvious from the start.

ETA:  In fact, Eileen was mad at Rinna last season for the same thing.  She was beyond pissed that Rinna made up with Kim right after the glass breaking dinner, leaving Eileen hanging out to dry all by herself in still being mad at Kim.  She met up with Rinna to express her displeasure that Rinna did an about-face, and told her she felt betrayed by Rinna.  She wanted Rinna to stay as mad at Kim as she was. 

Exactly this. Which in a way I can see Eileens point but see this is why, and I learned this when I was a kid, you don't be so quick to jump on board someone else's beef. I know it's cool to be a supportive friend but I don't just go after somebody just because my friend ain't cool with them. Do I try to be besties with that person, nah, if it's about something serious like causing series damage to my friends well being, livelihood or something of that significant nature than IT'S ON! but just some random, petty beef? Nah, I may laugh with you about it, side with you, let you vent to me and talk it out with you but NOPE I'm not going to publicly insert myself and make an instant enemy just cause we friends. And if I have my own issues with the same person then Imma stick with MY issue and handle it not try to use you and your beef to get my ya ya's out my system.

That's what Eileen does. She jumps in fights, guns ablazing over stupid shit that doesn't even concern her then when Lisa decides it's too hot in the kitchen and starts trying to play nice Eileen ends up standing alone looking like the idiot who can't let shit go. And if she does want to weigh in on an issue which a lot of mature people do decide to do then she needs to be a whole lot more mature on her approach and keep her feelings about her own shit in check. Having second  hand anger for your friend is noble and all that but it's still rather rude to include yourself in an issue that's isn't aimed at you UNLESS you are invested in being a part of the solution and not just another "wronged party" wanting to inject more venom into the mix.  This season LisaR is holding her position a tad bit longer than she did last season but still Eileen is looking all kinds of stupid AND obvious.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5

And I'm almost positive I heard Yolanda say that Gigi and Bella were 'coming in' that morning for the gala.  Sounded to me like perhaps their runway show was someplace other than NYC and they were flying in.  Paris, perhaps?  Which is why I wouldn't blame Yolanda for not going.

Yo's daughters are supermodels.  Surely the other HWs can't expect her to attend every.single.thing her kids are in? 

Rinna can make it to London and the Netherlands and Pittsburgh and Ohio to oogle deformed mini horses. But can't go to see her dying dad in Oregon.  Sit down.

She was talking about another runway show that Yo did not attend, not the gala, the kids were there at the one we saw.  They have been in 2 (maybe 3 for Gigi).  

• Love 2
(edited)

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/holy-haircut-lisa-rinna-shows-off-freshly-shaved-head

She posted it on Mar 31, maybe a day too early? Already people are taking her to task because they feel she is mocking those with cancer who have lost their hair. Please, somebody always gets their knickers in a twist no matter what. Insensitivity has nothing to do with it.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1117571/rhobhs-lisa-rinna-may-be-in-an-april-fools-scandal-for-insensitive-pic

Lisa-Rinna-Wears-Wigs.png

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
(edited)

This part of your post brings up something I find fascinating, which is this thing where you find folks (LVP, for example) who are very vocal about animal abuse, but who also don't speak up about people who are exploited and/or abused.

And as for what Dubai displays (conspicuous consumption, etc.), I know I mentioned in the first ep of the trip how conflicted I am about admiring the beauty of the place while knowing that there's a population of people who've been exploited and abused in the creation of this image of paradise.

That said, I would also be remiss not to mention that I won't get (too high) on a high horse (a high camel?) about draconian laws in the UAE when there are states and cities in the United States also passing draconian anti-LGBTQ laws or trying to strip certain communities of their voting rights or willfully pumping contaminated water to its citizens.

Oh I can.  Like love, righteous indignation is boundless.  I have more rooms than the Atlantis for my outrages!     lol

Rinna was upset that Yolanda went to accept a Lyme award in NYC but did not go to see her own daughters in a runway show in NYC.  Quote from LVP's blog below.  Runway shows are not like dance recitals.  Seating is reserved for those connected with the fashion world often including celebrities.  She might be able to get in but it is not a given and front row, no way.  That is beside the point, anyway.  

LVP's blog. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-vanderpump-eileen-wont-stop

Kyle and LVP had been texting about the ridiculous sick pics Yo posts.  Rinna took this to believe they were on board with M.  Not true as we all saw.  Rinna has lumped the two together.  This is where the conflict lies.  If they ridiculed Yo then you believe she is faking.   Rinna is the one confusing everything, not LVP.  

We never supported the theory of Munchausen's, because although her actions were strange--her constant sick selfies and endless treatments--she had been diagnosed with Lyme disease. I believed Munchausen to be when you manufacture an illness.

Exactly.  Rinna is wrong, dead wrong.  

Except we don't know that she was.  I have yet to see anything that says outright that Yoolander was diagnosed with Lyme.  I do not find David credible because I would have to shake every cushion of every seat he has sat in since the two were married to find a single fuck he gave in that regard.  I'm not saying he lied but simply that accepting at the time she had Lyme and was cured is the easiest path to tread for him.  I'm not about the Monkey-Sexing-Housing bit but I think at this point I simply have to operate that Yoolander has never had Lyme until some credible medical staff come forward with the diagnosis following proper tests.  I don't want that because while I loathe her, I don't really care at this point if she does end up having.

But I do think it is time she stopped getting so much benefit of the doubt.  I find her so full of doubt, Daisy could Doodle her the live long day and she would still be so full of it, her shits could all be named Thomas.

ETA: What I mean by Rinna maybe not being wrong is that she unwittingly got it right in regards to Yoolander manufacturing a particular illness after perhaps getting better or simply not getting the diagnosis she wanted.  Not that Rinna is not perhaps entirely wrong in how things went down with LVP and Kyle.  Sorry wings, I didn't mean to highjack your opinion on that.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 8

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/holy-haircut-lisa-rinna-shows-off-freshly-shaved-head

Already people are taking her to task because they feel she is mocking those with cancer who have lost their hair.

Imagine if Yolanda had posted that. The internet would shut down.

There are always going to be people who are bothered/upset/ENRAGED about something if it hits a chord that is sensitive to them.  I'm already feeling sorry for my niece whose Facebook page is flooded with "I'M PREGNANT!!...haha.  April Fools" posts.  She's been trying to get pregnant, with 6 miscarriages under her belt, for 6 years.

• Love 10

But I do think it is time she stopped getting so much benefit of the doubt.  I find her so full of doubt, Daisy could Doodle her the live long day and she would still be so full of it, her shits could all be named Thomas.

oh, the shade!

how I wish that you were my coworker & you sat beside me at staff meetings...

• Love 6

Lisa V supports many people charities https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/lisa-vanderpump.

Oh! my girl crush, Annie Lennox supports 46 charities.  Causes she supports:

Abuse, AIDS & HIV, Animals, At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths, Cancer, Children, Conservation, Disaster Relief, Economic/Business Support, Education, Environment, Fair Trade, Family/Parent Support, Grief Support, Health, Homelessness, Human Rights, Hunger, Literacy, Mental Challenges, Miscellaneous, Peace, Physical Challenges, Poverty, Refugees, Slavery & Human Trafficking, Substance Abuse, Women

I've loved her since she explained that sweet dreams are made of this.

Topic?  I would never spend a single dirham in Dubai if I could possibly help it.  Moreso than ever, I'd love to hear LisaV's thoughts on human rights which is one of the 9 causes she supports.

• Love 2

The only reason Yo hasn't posted something like that is because she hasn't reached that part of her plan or with her brain function so low she didn't think of it.

Anybody know what her lyme brain function number is today? We could start a pool.

I stopped drinking water when I found out fish fuck in it.

But I will eat fish, mollusks and shrimpses

Get out! Next you are going to tell me they shit in it too.

• Love 8

Oh I can.  Like love, righteous indignation is boundless.  I have more rooms than the Atlantis for my outrages!     lol

Except we don't know that she was.  I have yet to see anything that says outright that Yoolander was diagnosed with Lyme.  I do not find David credible because I would have to shake every cushion of every seat he has sat in since the two were married to find a single fuck he gave in that regard.  I'm not saying he lied but simply that accepting at the time she had Lyme and was cured is the easiest path to tread for him.  I'm not about the Monkey-Sexing-Housing bit but I think at this point I simply have to operate that Yoolander has never had Lyme until some credible medical staff come forward with the diagnosis following proper tests.  I don't want that because while I loathe her, I don't really care at this point if she does end up having.

ETA: What I mean by Rinna maybe not being wrong is that she unwittingly got it right in regards to Yoolander manufacturing a particular illness after perhaps getting better or simply not getting the diagnosis she wanted.  Not that Rinna is not perhaps entirely wrong in how things went down with LVP and Kyle.  Sorry wings, I didn't mean to highjack your opinion on that.

You got what I meant correctly, no high jacking!. She was wrong in saying Kyle and LVP believed Yo may have M.  She wants to include them in that because they were texting about Yo's sick pics.  Eileen has taken over her brain with her goal of taking LVP down!  Rinna is not that bright.  Not saying she has an IQ problem; it is an EQ situation. 

• Love 6

Has any HW ever reacted in such an over-the-top, stupid way as has Lisar? She just read this thing completely wrong, IMO.

I strongly think that she started worrying about the reactions the OC housewives received over their constant questioning of Brooks and his cancer. Yo might not be the most popular HW in the franchise, but she is a hell of a lot more liked (or was when she was filming) than Brooks ever was. Still, many folks thought the OC gals wrong for inferring that he was faking. I think that after Lisar threw out the "m" comment, she realized no one was going to back her up. No one was saying "oh, wow - do you think this is what Yo is doing? Manufacturing an illness?"  Then it was suggested to her that she go to Yo directly and tell her she had "engaged" in this conversation. Erika in particular assured her it would be fine if she just came clean with Yo. Yo would appreciate her honesty. That didn't happen, and Lisar found herself in a shitstorm of her own making. Suddenly LVP and Kyle are hanging out with Yo for treatments, talking about her with sympathy. Even LVP who threw out the "no, Mo said only Yo has it" seems to have been forgiven. But Lisar isn't being forgiven, and she maybe got nervous that even though LVP and Kyle had been talking about Yo behind her back, Lisar would find herself sitting alone on a reunion couch with the whole world hating her for bringing the topic that Yo might be faking to the world. I think she became obsessed with making sure that she alone didn't go down for doubting Yo in some way.

The thing is, I think she read it all wrong. She couldn't have known at the time that Kyle and LVP were questioning Yo's illness or treatments (with regard to whether or not she was treating the right ailment, and whether those treatments were working). They were openly expressing their concerns on camera, and also defending Lisar when she wasn't there to defend herself. I don't think Lisar knew any of this, but just thought she was going to take the fall. Had she only known that so many people were actually rooting for her because she was actually speaking what so many people at home were thinking. Had she not thrown LVP and Kyle into this whole deal, she would probably look like the hero of this saga to many. 

• Love 12

I am attempting to understand  Rinna-I believe what she is saying is Yolanda complains about being too sick to go to Fashion Week and given the choice between watching her daughters, who she claims she so desperately wants to support she chose to go to an event honoring her.  I think it is that Yolanda complains about being to sick to do something and then turns around and does something when she is in the spotlight.

Which brings me to Part 2 of Rinna, why in the hell would people, who have no great connection with Yolanda, be bad friends for not supporting Yolanda and expressing they have sinned as they have had doubts about her various illnesses-let's go with metal toxicity?  I mean today I said something shitty about my crazy neighbor, Barbara, to Sam and he one upped me about her craziness.  I don't owe it to my Barbara to go confess my comments if Sam decides to tell her he called her bat-shit crazy.   What purpose does it serve?

Erika stirs the pot with some comment in her blog along the lines of "a conspiracy to question Yolanda's integrity", well I don't think either LVP or Kyle consider Yolanda a woman of integrity-she has lied about Ken manhandling her and lied about talking about LVP on camera.  Both items were caught on tape.  Yolanda possess neither intelligence or integrity, and her continual claims of the same are pointless.

• Love 21
(edited)

Actually the psychological term is referred to as "gaslighting".

They are not quite the same. This tumblr post has a pretty good explanation:

"Crazy-making is different from gaslighting in that it is focused on convincing you and others that you are crazy, that you cannot trust your own judgements, and that you must therefore rely on others to make judgements for you.

Gaslighting involves inventing situations and telling you they happened or are happening, or creating unreal/surreal situations to create a disconnect from reality.

EXAMPLES:

“What are you talking about? You’re reading this completely wrong, I would never intentionally hurt you, you know that, so why would you think I would mean to hurt you by doing that?”

This is crazy-making. It’s bending the rules about action and intent, and focusing attention away from abuse and onto your reaction. The intent is to get you to question your judgement so that you rely on others, who may also be being manipulated or deceived, to make judgements for you or to give you advice. This is to trick you into thinking an abuser is doing 'their best,’ and that you are too impatient and sensitive, and that the problems in the relationship are because of your craziness and your reactions to the abuse.

This often intersects with tone-policing and victim-blaming because all focus on the reaction to abuse and not the abuse itself.

“What are you talking about? I already apologized for that, why are you still upset? Besides, that didn’t even happen, so I don’t know why I’m getting blamed for something I didn’t even do.”

This is gaslighting. It involves manipulation of memories and suggestive/implants of false memories to make you question your memory entirely and your perception of reality. It also focuses attention away from an abuser’s actions, and focuses on your 'false memory’ of them. Abusers will also talk about apologies or conversations that never occurred, or tell you you have said things that you haven’t.

This often intersects with derailing, as both can involve twisting your words or inserting words or meanings to things you have said or done in order to distract from abuse and to discredit you. It can also intersect with crazy-making, since both are forms of discrediting you to others and making you question your thoughts, feeling, memories, and beliefs."

http://abuseexcuse.tumblr.com/post/68241753611/crazy-making

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Maybe more will come out, but I don't believe Vanderpump tried to throw Kyle under the bus.  Unless she's that great of an actress, on camera she has shown a lot of concern for Kyle and has even cried for her.  I just don't see her intentionally trying to get Rinna to make Kyle look bad on tv.

• Love 11
(edited)

Get out! Next you are going to tell me they shit in it too.

Eff me to tears, I was so hung up on the perversions,  I never thought about the bodily functions?

Some thoughts about the last few pages.....I am too lazy to quote, cut and paste.

LisaR couldn't get the wig glue out of her hair? Easiest path?

Annie Lennox was EVERYWHERE and today? She probably has a few minutes each day to breathe and eat in between causes. She could be making music instead of being or playing at activist. Sometimes the people who are the 'face' of a cause put themselves above and beyond the issues.

Please try to imagine that YOU are married to a woman who begins to feel ill and starts with traditional medicine then drifts into a bizarre trip of doctors, pills, treatments and sticking needles into your arms. She drifts around the house in a white robe - no one I know has a white robe it shows the skid marks - for days at a time. At what point do you start to even suspect you are married to a fucking moron? The daily cleanse regime? The pills? The live-in 'health advocate'? The trips for injections of monkey balls?

Would you be able to take anyone who needed three people to 'make them down' seriously? I could see one person to attend to an anal bleaching and shave your ass, but three to do a GREAT job of making a decent looking gal look - like people have said - like a t***** hooker drag queen. Did I mention the nominal auto-tuned talent?

Eileen? um yeah, sure. Move on. Or ask to have more input to the script?

Kathryn, aside from her outburst at the dinner/party, may be the most normal of them all.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 9
(edited)

I think LVP was angry that Eileen just left note and avoided a conversation, one that LVP wanted to have on her arrival.  Knowing full well her arrival would have made it impossible for them to change accommodations and be back in time for filming.  LVP has had a run of crappy accommodations, first is Ojai, then in Palm Springs-when she thought she had arrived first and could snag top digs (Yolanda was very critical of said accommodations), Puerto Rico she complained about the room she and Ken were in and then went up the road to a super luxury suite and posted pictures of the same, so now in an event to honor her she gets the best and the fruit basket and booze and no one to lord it over.  So I can see where she wanted to make a little dig at Eileen.  I do think she and Ken were very angry at Eileen for leading the exodus. 

I am probably wrong but wasn't the note scribbled on some random sheet of paper and left at the front desk?

I am sure the lisav began keeping score about that immediately.

They could have called.

The could have used hotel stationery.

They could have waited for her to 'make things right'

They got a huge house to stay in.

They criticized the rooms.

They criticized the lack of amenities - room service.

What else? I truly believe that lvp keeps a scorecard, much like a golfer. Every hole has a score.

Wasn't the P.R. complaint about sharing a bathroom or some shit like that? Are you really married when you cannot even take a trip and share the counter or toilet? A bed? This season has been devoid of the usual husband without testicles drama.....

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 6

Exactly this. Which in a way I can see Eileens point but see this is why, and I learned this when I was a kid, you don't be so quick to jump on board someone else's beef. I know it's cool to be a supportive friend but I don't just go after somebody just because my friend ain't cool with them. Do I try to be besties with that person, nah, if it's about something serious like causing series damage to my friends well being, livelihood or something of that significant nature than IT'S ON! but just some random, petty beef? Nah, I may laugh with you about it, side with you, let you vent to me and talk it out with you but NOPE I'm not going to publicly insert myself and make an instant enemy just cause we friends. And if I have my own issues with the same person then Imma stick with MY issue and handle it not try to use you and your beef to get my ya ya's out my system.

The only thing I wanna know is if you will hold my purse, earrings and shoes while I beat the bitch down.

If you will do that we're cool. ;~D (me with a broken nose after the fight)

• Love 5

The only thing I wanna know is if you will hold my purse, earrings and shoes while I beat the bitch down.

The person that will hold your personal items for a beat down would hold your hair to keep it out of the vomit after you drink too much. In other words, someone you can trust and a real pal!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Please try to imagine that YOU are married to a woman who begins to feel ill and starts with traditional medicine then drifts into a bizarre trip of doctors, pills, treatments and sticking needles into your arms. She drifts around the house in a white robe - no one I know has a white robe it shows the skid marks - for days at a time. At what point do you start to even suspect you are married to a fucking moron? The daily cleanse regime? The pills? The live-in 'health advocate'? The trips for injections of monkey balls?

I'm beginning to think my dog has Munchiehoundsens.  As soon as she gets over one thing, it's something else and I'm the one stuck driving her around and paying the bills.  I had to make 5 trips to various vet's offices this week.  She displays atypical symptoms of uncommon ailments and makes it hard to get a diagnosis.  Her treatments involve weird injections.  I'm pretty sure that if I bought her a white doggie robe and put it on her she'd wear it.  She's also been unusually interested in the lemon tree out back.  I'm beginning to understand how David feels.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 15
(edited)

I was kind of offended by what Brandi said as well as that pic. I'm not going to write an angry letter, or anything, but I have a rare form of scarring alopecia (female hair loss). Right now it can be covered with hairpieces but I'll eventually need a wig. I've pretty much come to terms with it and I figure at least I won't be wearing a wig because I'm in chemo. Still, it sucks. You take things like parting your hair and not having a huge bald spot/spots for granted. There's this weird idea that you're less of a woman if you don't have hair, and it's just not true. Really, who gives a fuck if you wear a wig?? There's so many other reasons to dislike Lisa Rinna. 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 16
And I will say it again; LVP didn't throw out that Mo said the non-Gigi's don't have Lyme on accident. LVP doesn't say things on accident on camera, and I think she shocked every person at that table when she said it.

I don't believe Kyle was shocked. She doesn't do accidents, either, hence her being the one to get the ball rolling by specifically asking Lisa about Mo's opinion on the matter.

After the scene regarding her will, I also think she's a shitty mother.

Burdening her children to take care of their grandmother was also shitty. The way Yolanda uses her children to gain attention and sympathy for herself is really gross. Her warped sense of parenting isn't much of a surprise, though, given how she tried to deprive her daughter a piece of cake on her own birthday, and told her to suck on an almond whenever her stomach growled.

• Love 6

Loving the All About Eve references! If I was with these women, I would be like Marilyn Monroe, as Claudia Caswell, sitting on the stairs:   "I don't want to make trouble. All I want is a drink".

Ha!  I think LVP would be Addison DeWitt and Rinna would be Eve. 

Addison DeWitt: Is it possible, even conceivable, that you've confused me with that gang of backward children you play tricks on, that you have the same contempt for me as you have for them?

Eve Harrington: I'm sure you mean something by that, Addison, but I don't know what?

Addison DeWitt: Look closely, Eve. It's time you did. I am Addison DeWitt. I am nobody's fool, least of all yours.

• Love 7

I'm beginning to think my dog has Munchiehoundsens.  As soon as she gets over one thing, it's something else and I'm the one stuck driving her around and paying the bills.  I had to make 5 trips to various vet's offices this week.  She displays atypical symptoms of uncommon ailments and makes it hard to get a diagnosis.  Her treatments involve weird injections.  I'm pretty sure that if I bought her a white doggie robe and put it on her she'd wear it.  She's also been unusually interested in the lemon tree out back.  I'm beginning to understand how David feels.  

Our dog is a fucking hypochondriac - he snuffles and drags his face along he side of the couch, rubs his face on the floor - stopping just long enough to look at the people in the room - to see if we notice. Right about then one of us says, "It's time for a P-I-L-L" and he begins to jump up and down, acting like a moron until he gets a Benadryl.

(I have a 16 year old cat that walked out of the room and dropped a deuce in the hallway. about 6 feet away from his box. scary shit.....)

• Love 6
(edited)

She posted it on Mar 31, maybe a day too early? Already people are taking her to task because they feel she is mocking those with cancer who have lost their hair. Please, somebody always gets their knickers in a twist no matter what. Insensitivity has nothing to do with it.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1117571/rhobhs-lisa-rinna-may-be-in-an-april-fools-scandal-for-insensitive-pic

Is that Kim Richards making chicken salad in the background?

200w.gif

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 19

I don't believe Kyle was shocked. She doesn't do accidents, either, hence her being the one to get the ball rolling by specifically asking Lisa about Mo's opinion on the matter.

Burdening her children to take care of their grandmother was also shitty. The way Yolanda uses her children to gain attention and sympathy for herself is really gross. Her warped sense of parenting isn't much of a surprise, though, given how she tried to deprive her daughter a piece of cake on her own birthday, and told her to suck on an almond whenever her stomach growled.

Kyle does accidents, or at the very least doesn't think things through. "You're a fucking alcoholic" comes to mind.

Why wouldn't Kyle ask LVP what Mo thought about the kids? He is their father and LVP is his BFF. In the same situation, that would have been my question. A friend comes to you and says her kids have been suffering from a debilitating disease for 3 years and this is the first anyone is hearing about it? The same disease the friend has, and has been going on and on about for years. Talking about how hard it is on her, while never mentioning concern for her kids? I would want to know what the husband was thinking about it all. I do have to wonder if she already knew the answer. Kyle might have been pretending shock. Maybe she was helping LVP to get the word on the street. The others were not faking. I think because they couldn't believe what LVP had just said on camera.

• Love 7

Our dog is a fucking hypochondriac - he snuffles and drags his face along he side of the couch, rubs his face on the floor - stopping just long enough to look at the people in the room - to see if we notice. Right about then one of us says, "It's time for a P-I-L-L" and he begins to jump up and down, acting like a moron until he gets a Benadryl.

(I have a 16 year old cat that walked out of the room and dropped a deuce in the hallway. about 6 feet away from his box. scary shit.....)

Be careful with the face rubbing on the side of the couch and floor, that's how mine gives herself eye ulcers in order to go to the vet and get attention.  At this point, I'm positive she is doing it on purpose because all the vet techs fawn over her and she likes seeing them.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Be careful with the face rubbing on the side of the couch and floor, that's how mine gives herself eye ulcers in order to go to the vet and get attention.  At this point, I'm positive she is doing it on purpose because all the vet techs fawn over her and she likes seeing them.  

LOL, I go to the vet because she is a hoot and attractive, the cat doesn't think so.....

I will be on the look out for that. Thank god I have run-of-the-mill pets that I don't require special attention, houses and shit in the grotto/poo in the moat?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 2

She was talking about another runway show that Yo did not attend, not the gala, the kids were there at the one we saw.  They have been in 2 (maybe 3 for Gigi).  

Thanks.  I thought she meant the girls were flying in the day of the gala (to attend the gala) from a fashion show that was held outside of NYC.

Do you mean to say that Gigi and Bella had only been in 2 or 3 shows?

Kyle might have been pretending shock. Maybe she was helping LVP to get the word on the street.

That was my point, not that Kyle was somehow in the wrong or being nefarious. Being Kyle and Lisa were talking/joking about Yolanda behind the scenes, I don't think it's much of a stretch that the non-GiGis' sickly status and their father's take on it had already been discussed (between them) beforehand.

• Love 7
(edited)

LOL, I go to the vet because she is a hoot and attractive, the cat doesn't think so.....

I will be on the look out for that. Thank god I have run-of-the-mill pets that I don't require special attention, houses and shit in the grotto/poo/moat?

Have you not experienced the joy of dealing with impacted anal glands? (Shivers)

If Yo had anal glands I'm sure it would be "da worst kase oof impaction my doctor has ever seen" and then spreads her hands 3 feet apart.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8

Have you not experienced the joy of dealing with impacted anal glands? (Shivers)

If Yo had anal glands I'm sure it would be "da worst kase oof impaction my doctor has ever seen" and then spreads her hands 3 feet apart.

Yo IS an impacted anal gland.

There is something insanely funny about a dog that scooches across the floor. I just don't have the upper arm strength to pull off a maneuver like that - it would be a great party trick?

No one has posted about yo's instagramming lately. Has she stopped with the IV photos and shit like that?

• Love 4

The person that will hold your personal items for a beat down would hold your hair to keep it out of the vomit after you drink too much. In other words, someone you can trust and a real pal!!!

And a true friend will help you hide a body.

• Love 7

Thanks.  I thought she meant the girls were flying in the day of the gala (to attend the gala) from a fashion show that was held outside of NYC.

Do you mean to say that Gigi and Bella had only been in 2 or 3 shows?

Yes.  There are really not many that exist, big ones, anyway    .  Fashion Week happens twice a year, spring and fall, those are the big ones in NYC.  There are others that are not as noteworthy.   Gigi just landed a cover in Holland.  The pic is here somewhere.  

• Love 2

I called our vet because my dog had some, uh, gunk around his penis.   He went on to explain that I had to "flush" it out.  mix equal parts peroxide/water, fill a 10mm syringe, "while holding the opening, press the syringe, then quickly hold the opening shut"!  then massage the area for 15 seconds."  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!   Do this three times a day for a week.    What he didn't tell me is that when you let go, because of the peroxide, it not only squirts out - it bubbles!   Even more troubling was the fact that the second time I had to do this, the dog saw me coming, rolled on his back and spread his legs.   

• Love 12

And a true friend will help you hide a body.

Yes and hold your earrings for a fight.  

I called our vet because my dog had some, uh, gunk around his penis.   He went on to explain that I had to "flush" it out.  mix equal parts peroxide/water, fill a 10mm syringe, "while holding the opening, press the syringe, then quickly hold the opening shut"!  then massage the area for 15 seconds."  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!   Do this three times a day for a week.    What he didn't tell me is that when you let go, because of the peroxide, it not only squirts out - it bubbles!   Even more troubling was the fact that the second time I had to do this, the dog saw me coming, rolled on his back and spread his legs.   

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!  Kinky.  ;>)

• Love 1

She posted it on Mar 31, maybe a day too early? Already people are taking her to task because they feel she is mocking those with cancer who have lost their hair. Please, somebody always gets their knickers in a twist no matter what. Insensitivity has nothing to do with it.

Yikes - I know it's just her blown-up lips, but it looks like someone slugged her in the mouth.

I think Rinna is doing a lot to deflect from the fact that she's wrong from jump because what the hell does she care if Yo is lying about Lyme disease and over exaggerating her illness for anyway?  She made a comment (and keeps making comments) about something that is none of her business to begin with.  How is it affecting her life in the least if Yo is, in fact, found to be lying about her disease?  It's not.  So why does she care so much that she constantly keeps bringing it up?

Just own that you were wrong for discussing it to begin with because it's none of your business and move on.  But no, she's just trying to point at other people for discussing it as well.  She misses the point completely.  And I think, in the end, that's where Yo's rub lies with her.  If Yo gets a bigger paycheck, a lot of sympathy, an award Rinna feels she doesn't deserve...who cares?  Let her.  Stop keeping score and comparing it to what you get and just let Yo do what Yo wants to do.

Rinna's problem is she thinks if she has a thought the world is worse off if we don't hear it.  The sad part about that is I thought that was just the Twitter generation who believe that the thoughts that run through their head are so remarkable we all need to know.  No we don't.  If Rinna wants to think Yo is lying, ok.  Fine.  Think that.  But we all don't need to be discussing it and debating about it every.single.show.

• Love 5

There are three or four jokes in there, but being a gentleman (at times), I will forego them and instead say you are lucky your dog is so accommodating.

• Love 5

There are three or four jokes in there, but being a gentleman (at times), I will forego them and instead say you are lucky your dog is so accommodating.

Oh believe me, there were more jokes made about this while it was going on.   The look on my husband's face when he walked in and saw this going on was priceless.  Not sure if he was horrified or intrigued ;-)

• Love 2

But are we really cool? Cause we need to be really effen' cool.

• Love 13

I think Rinna is doing a lot to deflect from the fact that she's wrong from jump because what the hell does she care if Yo is lying about Lyme disease and over exaggerating her illness for anyway?  She made a comment (and keeps making comments) about something that is none of her business to begin with.  How is it affecting her life in the least if Yo is, in fact, found to be lying about her disease?  It's not.  So why does she care so much that she constantly keeps bringing it up?

Just own that you were wrong for discussing it to begin with because it's none of your business and move on.  But no, she's just trying to point at other people for discussing it as well.  She misses the point completely.  And I think, in the end, that's where Yo's rub lies with her.  If Yo gets a bigger paycheck, a lot of sympathy, an award Rinna feels she doesn't deserve...who cares?  Let her.  Stop keeping score and comparing it to what you get and just let Yo do what Yo wants to do.

Rinna's problem is she thinks if she has a thought the world is worse off if we don't hear it.  The sad part about that is I thought that was just the Twitter generation who believe that the thoughts that run through their head are so remarkable we all need to know.  No we don't.  If Rinna wants to think Yo is lying, ok.  Fine.  Think that.  But we all don't need to be discussing it and debating about it every.single.show.

Love it!!!!

And as to the bolded I thought I was the only one that felt this way about the twitter generation. Perfect way to put it too. Don't understand this obsession to blurb 24 hours a day random sentences about shit that pops into your head ALL THE TIME. Ridiculous if you ask me. 

• Love 3

Kathryn is bland but I kinda cheered when she said she'd try the camel meat and followed it up with, "when in Rome, girls". Camel meat wouldn't be my first choice either but I'd like to think I wouldn't protest as loudly as LVP was.

• Love 7
No one has posted about yo's instagramming lately. Has she stopped with the IV photos and shit like that?

Seems like it. For now. All of her recent pics are of her posing in some tropical location and captioned by very profound inspirational sayings. 

• Love 2

The hill I live on has 8 houses, and some neighbors don't like the other neighbors, but they like the rest, etc. and I seem to be Switzerland.  I get along with all of them.  One day my next door neighbor got in a fight (verbal) with the neighbor across the street.  I was in my yard , behind the fence and heard every single word.  Yelling, screaming on both sides.   Well, the next day, each of them came to me, separately,  to tell me what happened.  And the only thing their stories had in common was there was an argument.   Neither of them really heard what the other was saying.  They heard what fit best with their side of this.  

I think with LisaR, I suspect LisaV & Kyle were not the first people she spoke to about Munchausen and if they were on her side, she wouldn't be in it alone.  She didn't feel the remorse she portrayed about "engaging" in conversations, instead if she got caught, she wanted to be able to say LisaV & Kyle spoke about it too.   LisaV & Kyle wanted to part in that - but were fine with the discrepancies on IG.    I can see, as LisaR was leaving telling LisaV that she was going to tell YO that she spoke to her (meaning LisaV) about it, and at that point LisaV said something about Kyle being there too, (the big bring Kyle into it debate).  The last thing LisaV wanted to be singled out as conspiring with LisaR.     Then telling LisaR if she felt strongly about it she should talk to YO about her own feelings.   But, LisaR only heard bring Kyle into it.  

Eileen, who was never really present for many of the conversation, only has LisaR's memory of them.  And, boy, she took that opportunity to manipulate LisaR into going after LisaV.    What I don't understand about Eileen is, at the Hamptons, if she was that desperately injured and offended by the conversation, why did she answer the questions, or come out and say I'd rather not talk about this, change the subject and move on?  Why is LisaV responsible for continuing a conversation that Eileen was actively participating in?

I'm so confused.

The hill I live on has 8 houses, and some neighbors don't like the other neighbors, but they like the rest, etc. and I seem to be Switzerland.  I get along with all of them.  One day my next door neighbor got in a fight (verbal) with the neighbor across the street.  I was in my yard , behind the fence and heard every single word.  Yelling, screaming on both sides.   Well, the next day, each of them came to me, separately,  to tell me what happened.  And the only thing their stories had in common was there was an argument.   Neither of them really heard what the other was saying.  They heard what fit best with their side of this.  

I think with LisaR, I suspect LisaV & Kyle were not the first people she spoke to about Munchausen and if they were on her side, she wouldn't be in it alone.  She didn't feel the remorse she portrayed about "engaging" in conversations, instead if she got caught, she wanted to be able to say LisaV & Kyle spoke about it too.   LisaV & Kyle wanted to part in that - but were fine with the discrepancies on IG.    I can see, as LisaR was leaving telling LisaV that she was going to tell YO that she spoke to her (meaning LisaV) about it, and at that point LisaV said something about Kyle being there too, (the big bring Kyle into it debate).  The last thing LisaV wanted to be singled out as conspiring with LisaR.     Then telling LisaR if she felt strongly about it she should talk to YO about her own feelings.   But, LisaR only heard bring Kyle into it.  

Eileen, who was never really present for many of the conversation, only has LisaR's memory of them.  And, boy, she took that opportunity to manipulate LisaR into going after LisaV.    What I don't understand about Eileen is, at the Hamptons, if she was that desperately injured and offended by the conversation, why did she answer the questions, or come out and say I'd rather not talk about this, change the subject and move on?  Why is LisaV responsible for continuing a conversation that Eileen was actively participating in?

I'm so confused.

• Love 9

I have a good friend who was a vet tech prior to becoming a surgical nurse.  They had a dog who came in frequently to have sperm manually extracted.  She was so embarrassed because when he saw her, he'd start humping the air.  The indignity.

• Love 9
(edited)

I deedent poop for 18 months and when I did it was da size of an actual bear!

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 9

I enjoy LVP's love of animals (although it's bordering on hoarding), but she needs to cool it with the sexy talk. Sea lions - cute, funny, playful - but to call them sexy? Simmer down lady. I've always felt so bad for Giggy and squicked out by how she talks to him. So strange.

• Love 7