Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Next week we see Kyle getting snappy with LVP and asking her not to lie so there is something there that LVP said that riled Kyle.  Lisar's recount of the incident may be valid.  Kyle told Lisar that she knew that LVP said that (we heard that this week).  We shall see.  

Their friendship is solid, with a little thunder from time to time.  

I have changed my thinking on this.  LVP did nothing to hurt or anger Kyle with the M thing.  We see Kyle mad at her for something else.  There is no way LVP did what Rinna claimed.  Nope.  

• Love 3

So what was the march to the church/Chinese consulate about? "sexy doggy" rights?

No, that was for dogs, she does fight for dog rights but not animal rights. In other words (hers) she doesn't fight for all animal rights.

• Love 6

Yo's daughters are supermodels.  Surely the other HWs can't expect her to attend every.single.thing her kids are in? 

Rinna can make it to London and the Netherlands and Pittsburgh and Ohio to oogle deformed mini horses. But can't go to see her dying dad in Oregon.  Sit down.

Holy shit, I just scorched my eyeballs reading that buuuuuurn! Love it!

• Love 6

Ahh, memories. Post prom, just what I wanted, hand mixed chicken salad.  I don't think chicken salad would have mixed well with the Boone's Farm we managed to sneak. What if you had an after party and no one came? 

• Love 5

I have changed my thinking on this.  LVP did nothing to hurt or anger Kyle with the M thing.  We see Kyle mad at her for something else.  There is no way LVP did what Rinna claimed.  Nope.  

I don't trust the editors. Remember they made it look like Tom kicked out LVP or Kathryn from dinner and that didn't happen. I'm going to wait and see what happens next in the next episode.

Is the next episode the finale episode before the reunion?

• Love 6

I don't trust the editors. Remember they made it look like Tom kicked out LVP or Kathryn from dinner and that didn't happen. I'm going to wait and see what happens next in the next episode.

Is the next episode the finale episode before the reunion?

I think there is another episode after Tuesday's.

• Love 1

Ahh, memories. Post prom, just what I wanted, hand mixed chicken salad.  I don't think chicken salad would have mixed well with the Boone's Farm we managed to sneak. What if you had an after party and no one came? 

If no one came to the party?

You just keep eating that chicken salad, until you get tired of the little puddle of water that settles to the bottom of the bowl?

• Love 4

The apology to Eileen from LVP wasn't even a legit apology: only that LVP apologized for asking 'too many questions'.

It could be a cultural thing but LVP has been in the States for an awfully long time and isn't dealing with other native Englishers. There is no excuse unless one is so self-centered as to not care how others react.

LVP doesn't think she did anything wrong and by this point, I think she's so irritated by Eileen and her demand for an apology she gives no fucks as to how she feels.

I would be exactly the same. Coincidentally I'm English too. :) Although since I have no patience and no class, I would probably have flat out told Eileen the 4565th time she mentioned it I'm not apologising and she should stfu whining on about it and perhaps deal with her unresolved issues as to how she met her husband instead of making her sensitivities for being an adulterer everyone else's problem... Because, as I said, I have no patience and class!

• Love 17

LVP doesn't think she did anything wrong and by this point, I think she's so irritated by Eileen and her demand for an apology she gives no fucks as to how she feels.

I would be exactly the same. Coincidentally I'm English too. :) Although since I have no patience and no class, I would probably have flat out told Eileen the 4565th time she mentioned it I'm not apologising and she should stfu whining on about it and perhaps deal with her unresolved issues as to how she met her husband instead of making her sensitivities for being an adulterer everyone else's problem... Because, as I said, I have no patience and class!

Add into that mix, LisaV did apologize to Eileen for exactly what Eileen complained about. Eileen told Lisa she was hurt that she, Lisa, asked her so many questions, not that any of those questions were insensitive, or crossed the line but that she asked too many questions. Eileen doesn't say what she means and then gets mad because she doesn't get what she wants and that is on her, no one else, just her.

• Love 15

Add into that mix, LisaV did apologize to Eileen for exactly what Eileen complained about. Eileen told Lisa she was hurt that she, Lisa, asked her so many questions, not that any of those questions were insensitive, or crossed the line but that she asked too many questions. Eileen doesn't say what she means and then gets mad because she doesn't get what she wants and that is on her, no one else, just her.

Right. And then she blamed LVP for being incapable of saying what she means - paraphrasing but didn't she say something like "I have difficulty talking and being honest with you" or something?

The too many questions is bullshit anyhow. At best these women are acquaintances (at worst, colleagues) and "tell me about your spouse" are pretty standard small talk questions. I don't doubt LVP was hoping to get some dirt because she's nosy as hell but I didn't find her questions particularly intrusive and think the issue lies with Eileen's unresolved guilt which she's somehow trying to make Lisa's problem.

I never saw Lisa's original apology as insincere, as such. I think it was unexpected and she was bemused that someone would be offended she asked "too many questions" yet answered every one and didn't say so at the time. I know we can't always trust editing but it didn't appear that Eileen attempted to change the subject or gave any other cues that she wanted to end this line of conversation.

Eileen can miss me with all this bullshit and to quote Jenelle from TM2; my feelings for her have dropped.

• Love 14

Ha!

I heard that all in Layne Pryce's voice, and loved it.  Why yes, I have been watching Mad Men DVDs.  Well said.

I wonder, (because Eileen doesn't seem to be a stupid woman besides her signing up for a reality show,) if she really doesn't care about the affair being talked about and only needed a story for this season. I said before that I thought it must be for storyline, but the more I think about it, the more I believe it. She openly talked about it last season, she's been married to Vince for a long time and they have a child, the step sons seem to like her and from all I have heard the ex-wife and her ex-husband don't seem to have a problem with her. She seems like a person who is able to get along with people and no one had a problem with her this season so the only way to create conflict which is what Bravo TV likes, she decided on this. She couldn't even explain clearly to Lisa in their first sit down why she felt offended. So, i was thinking, maybe she's not really all that offended and just couldn't come up with anything else. 

• Love 10

I think that most of us wouldn't have been so flip about the conversation. Patience or class have nothing to do with it? I tend to believe the conversation would have died out because we wouldn't have asked that many questions.

LVP has an agenda -What it is no one can decipher because the Ice Queen shows no emotion - and she sloughs everything off with a haughty laugh.

• Love 7

I was quoting 1980 prices, that was the last time I bought a textbook!

Ha ha, My kids accuse me of living in the 80's every time we go shopping because I'm constantly telling them how much things cost when I was their age.

• Love 4

Ha!

I heard that all in Layne Pryce's voice, and loved it. Why yes, I have been watching Mad Men DVDs. Well said.

I don't want to ruin it for you but my accent is nothing like Lane Pryce's (nor Lisa's). They have what we colloquially call BBC accents and I definitely don't! Lane Pryce could make a takeaway menu sound awesome though and now when I proofread my posts, I'm gonna hear it entirely in his voice and it will be wonderful.

• Love 3

Ha ha, My kids accuse me of living in the 80's every time we go shopping because I'm constantly telling them how much things cost when I was their age.

When my dad slowed down, I would do home repairs around the house for him and mom. He'd come ask me how much I spent for materials and when I told him, he'd say, "It/They don't cost THAT much....". If I showed him the receipt, he'd look, shake his head and walk away.

• Love 3

I don't want to ruin it for you but my accent is nothing like Lane Pryce's (nor Lisa's). They have what we colloquially call BBC accents and I definitely don't! Lane Pryce could make a takeaway menu sound awesome though and now when I proofread my posts, I'm gonna hear it entirely in his voice and it will be wonderful.

It's actually terribly awesome.  ;)

I didn't realize his voice (on Mad Men) anyway was the BBC style, they make references to his accent not being quite as upper class as his bosses, so I always wondered. 

I think that most of us wouldn't have been so flip about the conversation. Patience or class have nothing to do with it? I tend to believe the conversation would have died out because we wouldn't have asked that many questions.

LVP has an agenda -What it is no one can decipher because the Ice Queen shows no emotion - and she sloughs everything off with a haughty laugh.

I think we're having an example of a cultural difference here because I was being flip with my reference to having no patience or class. Not entirely untrue though. :)

Lisa isn't an Ice Queen. She's reserved - it's an English thing. We're not a "sit down and let's talk about our feelings" nation. Remember Ken's comment about therapy to Taylor? That is a common consensus. Perhaps not as extreme for most but more of a "who the fuck wants to sit and talk about their feelings for an hour to a freaking stranger? And pay for the privilege? Jesus Christ. We'll go to the pub instead" It's a stiff upper lip thing, pull yourself together and keep it moving and if you can't keep it moving, keep it to yourself. My bestie and I refer to Eileen's (and Lisa's) what we perceive as a chronic need to share their feelings as "touchy feely."

I wouldn't be sharing pretty much anything more than passing, superficial feelings with these bitches either so they can be used against me at a later date and are forever "out there." To me, this makes LVP smart.

That said, Lisa has an agenda in that she's playing the reality TV game and she's one of the few smart enough to play it well. She's also nosy as hell. I love her for it.

I wonder, (because Eileen doesn't seem to be a stupid woman besides her signing up for a reality show,) if she really doesn't care about the affair being talked about and only needed a story for this season. I said before that I thought it must be for storyline, but the more I think about it, the more I believe it. She openly talked about it last season, she's been married to Vince for a long time and they have a child, the step sons seem to like her and from all I have heard the ex-wife and her ex-husband don't seem to have a problem with her. She seems like a person who is able to get along with people and no one had a problem with her this season so the only way to create conflict which is what Bravo TV likes, she decided on this. She couldn't even explain clearly to Lisa in their first sit down why she felt offended. So, i was thinking, maybe she's not really all that offended and just couldn't come up with anything else.

I have wondered this too but then I thought that maybe it's one of those things she's comfortable discussing on her terms. Like, she originally put it out there before anyone else said it but that doesn't mean it's a narrative she's comfortable with.

I'm not sure which I'd prefer; that she's genuinely upset or its manufactured drama since the former has long since become tiresome and the latter is a subpar attempt at creating conflict. Eileen's shit-stirring game isn't strong, she needs to get some tips off Rinna.

• Love 15

It's actually terribly awesome. ;)

I didn't realize his voice (on Mad Men) anyway was the BBC style, they make references to his accent not being quite as upper class as his bosses, so I always wondered.

Well, it's kinda not but it kinda is too which I realise isn't very helpful, lol - it's faux BBC accent. I don't know the actor outside of Mad Men but I'd wager that isn't his real accent since it sounds affected but then many RP (received pronunciation) accents are affected anyway in the sense that the people who use them learned to speak without a regional accent rather than it being organic. Pryce just needs a bit more practise but if he ever wanted a career change he'd get a job reading the news!

Like Carlton, her accent was affected too. I'd bet she didn't have that accent growing up!

• Love 4

I think we're having an example of a cultural difference here because I was being flip with my reference to having no patience or class. Not entirely untrue though. :)

Lisa isn't an Ice Queen. She's reserved - it's an English thing. We're not a "sit down and let's talk about our feelings" nation. Remember Ken's comment about therapy to Taylor? That is a common consensus. Perhaps not as extreme for most but more of a "who the fuck wants to sit and talk about their feelings for an hour to a freaking stranger? And pay for the privilege? Jesus Christ. We'll go to the pub instead" It's a stiff upper lip thing, pull yourself together and keep it moving and if you can't keep it moving, keep it to yourself. My bestie and I refer to Eileen's (and Lisa's) what we perceive as a chronic need to share their feelings as "touchy feely."

I wouldn't be sharing pretty much anything more than passing, superficial feelings with these bitches either so they can be used against me at a later date and are forever "out there." To me, this makes LVP smart.

That said, Lisa has an agenda in that she's playing the reality TV game and she's one of the few smart enough to play it well. She's also nosy as hell. I love her for it.

We have an event that brings in tons of tourists in about a month, I'll have to remember not to engage any Brits in extra-curricular chit chat. I'll send them off to a bar with a pat on the head and a bon voyage.....That is the way Hawaiians say good-bye.

• Love 1

Well, it's kinda not but it kinda is too which I realise isn't very helpful, lol - it's faux BBC accent. I don't know the actor outside of Mad Men but I'd wager that isn't his real accent since it sounds affected but then many RP (received pronunciation) accents are affected anyway in the sense that the people who use them learned to speak without a regional accent rather than it being organic. Pryce just needs a bit more practise but if he ever wanted a career change he'd get a job reading the news!

Like Carlton, her accent was affected too. I'd bet she didn't have that accent growing up!

It's Jared Harris, Richard Harris' son. 

• Love 1

... So, i was thinking, maybe she's not really all that offended and just couldn't come up with anything else. 

My two cents : Eileen and LVP had to film together, and got some "directions", as :

Prod : "Lisa and you will chat, and why not talking about your past ?"

Lisa : "Why not ! Do you agree, Eileen, if I ask you some questions regarding the beginning of your successful career ? And you'll do the same in return ?"

Eileen : "Sure !"

... And there you go, lol !

• Love 2

I have wondered this too but then I thought that maybe it's one of those things she's comfortable discussing on her terms. Like, she originally put it out there before anyone else said it but that doesn't mean it's a narrative she's comfortable with.

I'm not sure which I'd prefer; that she's genuinely upset or its manufactured drama since the former has long since become tiresome and the latter is a subpar attempt at creating conflict. Eileen's shit-stirring game isn't strong, she needs to get some tips off Rinna.

I have been trying to be a little open about what caused Eileen to not let go.  I do think LVP knew what she was doing and was being cheeky and maybe Eileen wanted a little acknowledgment that it was a bit more than "asking too many questions".  I think the icing on the cake for Eileen is when LVP did the ask me anything.  Looking back on it that may have been adding insult to injury.  I don't think Eileen was down for let's open our lives and once a gain LVP was taking the superior position, that she was essentially bulletproof.  That being said Eileen started off on the wrong foot the way she went about asking LVP for an apology  and it hasn't gotten any better.

• Love 5

And I was gonna say, $60 is a steal.

And it's gonna take a lot more than that for me to find statistics "sexy."

Maybe LVP will help. I did just pick up some LVP Sangria. Mmm, a date with statistics. Milton Friedman, you sexy sexy boy!

• Love 2
(edited)

Finally decided to write my thoughts down once I managed to get my head around what the HW's were saying. I thought it would only be a couple lines but it turned into a small essay!

I believe Eileen was genuinely offended by LVPs comments and initially I was on her side, however she agreed to move on and she told LVP "we're good" so she really has no reason to bring it up in Dubai especially in the middle of a conversation about something completely different. Eileen just needs to be thankful she isn't on the same cast as Nene "close your legs to married men" Leakes.

Rinna, however, is completely in the wrong IMO. Regardless of whatever LVP said or didn't say - why is Rinna only having a problem with it now, MONTHS later. Kyle's version of the story was that LVP said "Phew, I thought Rinna was going to bring you into it". However - Rinna's version is that LVP said "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it?" (although she did go back and forth, must be confusing for her with no script) which has a completely different meaning so I don't get why she keeps saying LVP has changed the story and her and Eileen keep saying Kyle proved LVP is lying. She hasn't changed her story, just just didn't manage to get a word in edgeways bc ED/LR were back and forth between issues and events.

Like Kathryn said in her blog, if Kyle has come to peace with the matter, that should be the end of it. Rinna has no right getting mad about it and how does Eileen know Kyle was fine with it? Because she didn't go runing over to her as soon as it happened and fill her in on what went down? It seems like Kyle and LVP had an off-camera resolution. 

The whole thing about being the scapegoat doesn't make sense because if Kyle and LVP were talking about Yolanda like Rinna is saying, they didn't do it on camera so why did they need a scapegoat? Rinna's whole storyline is full of plotholes and is, once again, about another HW and not about herself. She needs to hire herself a scriptwriter next season.

Side note: Did it bug anyone else when Kyle said to LVP "I forgive you" and Eileen could be heard saying "we forgive you!" wtf is Eileen forgiving her for? At least Rinna is somewhat involved.

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 13

I can't figure it out, I've stopped trying but I"ll watch the reunion for giggles because you know there will be TEH DRAMA. And hey Southern Charm starts next week and I can forget all about this....stuff I can't figure out.

• Love 6
(edited)

Finally decided to write my thoughts down once I managed to get my head around what the HW's were saying. I thought it would only be a couple lines but it turned into a small essay!

I believe Eileen was genuinely offended by LVPs comments and initially I was on her side, however she agreed to move on and she told LVP "we're good" so she really has no reason to bring it up in Dubai especially in the middle of a conversation about something completely different. Eileen just needs to be thankful she isn't on the same cast as Nene "close your legs to married men" Leakes.

Rinna, however, is completely in the wrong IMO. Regardless of whatever LVP said or didn't say - why is Rinna only having a problem with it now, MONTHS later. Kyle's version of the story was that LVP said "Phew, I thought Rinna was going to bring you into it". However - Rinna's version is that LVP said "Why didn't you bring Kyle into it?" (although she did go back and forth, must be confusing for her with no script) which has a completely different meaning so I don't get why she keeps saying LVP has changed the story and her and Eileen keep saying Kyle proved LVP is lying. She hasn't changed her story, just just didn't manage to get a word in edgeways bc ED/LR were back and forth between issues and events.

Like Kathryn said in her blog, if Kyle has come to peace with the matter, that should be the end of it. Rinna has no right getting mad about it and how does Eileen know Kyle was fine with it? Because she didn't go runing over to her as soon as it happened and fill her in on what went down? It seems like Kyle and LVP had an off-camera resolution.

The whole thing about being the scapegoat doesn't make sense because if Kyle and LVP were talking about Yolanda like Rinna is saying, they didn't do it on camera so why did they need a scapegoat? Rinna's whole storyline is full of plotholes and is, once again, about another HW and not about herself. She needs to hire herself a scriptwriter next season.

Side note: Did it bug anyone else when Kyle said to LVP "I forgive you" and Eileen could be heard saying "we forgive you!" wtf is Eileen forgiving her for? At least Rinna is somewhat involved.

It's "we WILL forgive you for being sneaky and backstabbing if you'll just admit to it". Regarding your last paragraph. Edited by Silo
  • Love 3

^ I know. For one brief shiny moment it all made sense when one of my fellow posters wrote that Lisa R was pissed because Yo missed her (Lisa R's) daughters runway events during NY fashion week. We all know that the more housewives that show up for an event the more likely they are to air it, thus giving Lisar's girls some national exposure. So that made sense. Then someone clarified that Yo missed her own daughter's fashion week gigs and it all went to hell again.

• Love 5
(edited)

^ I know. For one brief shiny moment it all made sense when one of my fellow posters wrote that Lisa R was pissed because Yo missed her (Lisa R's) daughters runway events during NY fashion week. We all know that the more housewives that show up for an event the more likely they are to air it, thus giving Lisar's girls some national exposure. So that made sense. Then someone clarified that Yo missed her own daughter's fashion week gigs and it all went to hell again.

That was a mistake.  The wording in LVP's blog confused wirewrap.  Lisar was mad that Yo went all the way to NYC for a Lyme award and did not travel to NYC (another time) to see her own daughters in a runway show.  Lisar's daughters were not modeling anywhere.  

That was silly because Yolanda could probably not get in without an invitation and they don't give the mom's of models priority.  Lisar is on a tear about Yo attending things that are not right in Lisar's sensibilities.  She is just trying to say she uses her illness when convenient without coming right out and saying that.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

That was a mistake.  The wording in LVP's blog confused wirewrap.  Lisar was mad that Yo went all the way to NYC for a Lyme award and did not travel to NYC (another time) to see her own daughters in a runway show.  Lisar's daughters were not modeling anywhere.  

That was silly because Yolanda could probably not get in without an invitation and they don't give the mom's of models priority.  Lisar is on a tear about Yo attending things that are not right in Lisar's sensibilities.  She is just trying to say she uses her illness when convenient without coming right out and saying that.   

Yes, it was confusing, especially since we were shown LisaR's daughter modeling in 1 scene and it made no sense for LisaR to be upset that Yolanda missed her own daughters walking the runway. LOL

I can understand why the others would be upset that Yolanda was not attending, or staying, for a filmed event because they all know in advance who, what, where and when of all events/gatherings/parties and trips, they know prior to the start of filming each season so that they are available. LisaV, Kyle, Eileen and LisaR work outside of the show and they made sure their schedules were clear for filming and Yolanda could not care enough to make sure she attended those she said she would. How much harder is it for her to just sit at an event, be it a lunch/dinner/whatever, just be present, than sit at home making small talk with Daisy, post sickie selfie pics for hours on end via IG/twitter or skype with her daughters, not much IMO, as it is her job. One she freely signed up for yet again this season.

• Love 4

If no one came to the party?

You just keep eating that chicken salad, until you get tired of the little puddle of water that settles to the bottom of the bowl?

ElDos, if you and I are the only ones that show up to Critical Mass' party, I'll drink the Boone's Farm while you handle the puddlewater chicken salad, lol

• Love 2

Eileen's problem with Lisa is that she let it go the first time.  Then at Lisa's house she agreed that they were good. 

Just like Eileen expects people to own what they state, she has to too.  Don't agree to resolution when you're not 'resolved'.  At this point, it's all on you. 

• Love 12

ElDos, if you and I are the only ones that show up to Critical Mass' party, I'll drink the Boone's Farm while you handle the puddlewater chicken salad, lol

I just give it a stir and pretend I didn't see it? Watermelon BF and sprite, with a twist!!!!! I am so in. 

Last time I drank BF it was 3 bottles for 5 dollars and I had a pahhhhrrrrrrrr-tay!

P.S. no hookah, hand rolled only.

• Love 2

Best part of the show was NO Yo.

I agree!  100,000%!!

Not really since they keep bringing up her bs and she's not even on the trip.  

I would prefer that they didn't talk about her.  But I would far rather have them talking about her than having her actually there.  I'm at the point with Yo that I have an unpleasant physical reaction when I simply see her face, and - even more so - when I hear her voice.  Her constant proclamations about not having done something in x amount of years are very close to putting me over the edge.   I'm completely done with her preaching and pontificating and long-suffering persona too.

I would happily welcome a tradeoff - all the talk about Yo they want, but no actual Yo onscreen ever again.

They should fire every housewife except for Lisa V and Kyle.  That will show the rest of the wives who the real star(s?) of the show is, and how much their crap plotting won't bring Lisa V down.

I really mean it too, I would not miss any of them.  Give us more fabulous women.  There have got to be some Beverley Hills Wife who wants to show off her beautiful things and self to us. 

I completely agree with this.  LisaV and Kyle are great TV, whether we see them doing things separately or together.  The rest have become boring and desperate.  Not fun or interesting to watch anymore.

• Love 18

I agree. I think Yolanda hated LisaV from the get go but it never bothered Lisa because Yolanda wasn't important to her but as soon as she made that nasty allegation/lie about Ken, all bets were off and the gloves were on. Oh, and I don't blame her 1 bit for her hating Yolanda after that.

I agree with this.  I also think that LisaV has known quite a lot about Yolanda for years (and not good things!) from her close friend Mohammed.  Whatever terms Mo and Yo are on now, the fact is that they went thru a divorce, and I'm sure that Mo confided in LisaV.  So it's likely that LisaV has been privy to a lot of the marriage/divorce backstory - long before Yo was ever on this show.  LisaV and Mo are very good friends, and have been for quite some time, and she never really knew Yo very well.  And it was very telling, a couple of seasons ago, when Yo tried to get Mo to trash LisaV, and he wouldn't do it. 

I absolutely agree that Yo's allegation against Ken caused damage, and rightly so.  It was clearly a blatant lie - caught on camera, no less - and a truly terrible allegation to make, especially knowing full well that what actually happened was nowhere near what she claimed it had been.

Eileen seems like a nice person, too nice to tell Rinna to stfu and she needs too, desperately.

Too nice to tell her to stfu?  It's actually the opposite.  Eileen has been constantly pushing LisaR into talking, goading her into having it out, and pressuring her to instigate confrontations.  LisaR shutting up is Eileen's worst nightmare.  She wants all of this, she needs all of this, and she's desperate to have it happen.  The last thing she wants is for LisR to stfu.

I'm done with Eileen.  She was nice enough but now I just find her to be a boring, whiny child. 

I feel the same way.  The constant whining about the same ridiculous thing.  And constantly bringing up a subject on camera that she claims not to have wanted discussed on camera!   My opinion of her has changed quite a bit.  I didn't like her at first, then warmed up to her, and now I'm over her completely.  She's really very immature and needy, and not the slightest bit interesting.

• Love 18
(edited)

Hee.  " (Blank) DOLLARS FOR (fill-in the blank whatever) ??!!!  The Hell?  This is me all over the place.  The kids are fed up.  My 12-year old wants Starbucks all the time.  TEN DOLLARS for two drinks? says me.  My kid gets mad 'cause I started calling the place Starfucks (which pleases my children immensely.  Don't judge! as I don't say it often.  The kids go "Mom, we want to go to that place that shall not be named!")>  Crimeney.

I feel ripped off every time I go there.  And don't get me started about one time we went there last November.  I live in WI.  It was cold and I wanted a hot mulled cider: some spicy apple-ish drink. I was pissed because I specifically asked the chick behind the counter that I wanted something flavorful and spiced.  She said "Yes, I've got the very thing.  And poured me a small, cold, generic apple juice for my 5 bucks.  Grrrr.  We do frequent a few times a month though.  rant over.  Sorry if I veered off topic.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 5
(edited)

Hee.  " (Blank) DOLLARS FOR (fill-in the blank whatever) ??!!!  The Hell?  This is me all over the place.  The kids are fed up.  My 12-year old wants Starbucks all the time.  TEN DOLLARS for two drinks? says me.  My kid gets mad 'cause I started calling the place Starfucks (which pleases my children immensely.  Don't judge! as I don't say it often.  The kids go "Mom, we want to go to that place that shall not be named!")>  Crimeney.

I feel ripped off every time I go there.  And don't get me started about one time we went there last November.  I live in WI.  It was cold and I wanted a hot mulled cider: some spicy apple-ish drink. I was pissed because I specifically asked the chick behind the counter that I wanted something flavorful and spiced.  She said "Yes, I've got the very thing.  And poured me a small, cold, generic apple juice for my 5 bucks.  Grrrr.  We do frequent a few times a month though.  rant over.  Sorry if I veered off topic.

Please don't get me started on Starfucks! My kids want to go for ""coffee" too but what they charge us a fortune for isn't anything near coffee. It's over priced liquid candy! I know what mulled cider is! One of my grandmothers used to make it, I love that stuff! 

As I see it we pretty much have no choice but to veer off topic, this season has been dull as a door nail. I think we've discussed what drama there has been to death. 

Edited by Rainny
  • Love 1
(edited)

I agree, and I think that Lisa knows this and plays on it.  It is one of her "things", kind of like wearing pink.  

I've been meaning to comment on this since the episode where a poster commented about how after Lisa declared pink as her color the rest of the housewives (inadvertently?) wore pink the next gathering or a few gatherings later. I think it was the episode (some Kyle was hosting?) they popped up wearing pink anyway I thought it was funny but then, when it went to commercial, what was stood out for the first time to me..... has anyone noticed that the opening credits when they are saying their tag lines they are ALL wearing pick as well as the scene where they are all holding out their diamonds? I found that curious and if it had anything to do with joking on Lisa V's constant claim of the color. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 1

Starfucks

Heeheehee, to commemorate your introducing this into the PT lexicon, you win a piece of wonderful, fresh, crumbly coffee cake (not that soggy lump Starfucks sells for $5).

• Love 2

I agree with this.  I also think that LisaV has known quite a lot about Yolanda for years (and not good things!) from her close friend Mohammed.  Whatever terms Mo and Yo are on now, the fact is that they went thru a divorce, and I'm sure that Mo confided in LisaV.  So it's likely that LisaV has been privy to a lot of the marriage/divorce backstory - long before Yo was ever on this show.  LisaV and Mo are very good friends, and have been for quite some time, and she never really knew Yo very well.  And it was very telling, a couple of seasons ago, when Yo tried to get Mo to trash LisaV, and he wouldn't do it. 

I absolutely agree that Yo's allegation against Ken caused damage, and rightly so.  It was clearly a blatant lie - caught on camera, no less - and a truly terrible allegation to make, especially knowing full well that what actually happened was nowhere near what she claimed it had been.

Too nice to tell her to stfu?  It's actually the opposite.  Eileen has been constantly pushing LisaR into talking, goading her into having it out, and pressuring her to instigate confrontations.  LisaR shutting up is Eileen's worst nightmare.  She wants all of this, she needs all of this, and she's desperate to have it happen.  The last thing she wants is for LisR to stfu.

I feel the same way.  The constant whining about the same ridiculous thing.  And constantly bringing up a subject on camera that she claims not to have wanted discussed on camera!   My opinion of her has changed quite a bit.  I didn't like her at first, then warmed up to her, and now I'm over her completely.  She's really very immature and needy, and not the slightest bit interesting.

After Mohamed and Yolanda divorced she filed to set aside the settlement and he had to pony up another nearly 10 million dollars.  If he wanted her to have it he would have given it to her.  10 million dollars, even in the most civil of families is a lot of money.  Interesting Mohamed had nearly $100 million in loans he took responsibility for and presumably paid, so it is not as if he has a printing press in the basement.  I have no doubt after Mohamed and the Todds reunited way back in 2004, when they moved back to Beverly Hills and I am certain the pre-David Yolanda was a pain in the ass.  I doubt Yolanda was a huge part of either's lives because she was holed up in Montecito, a good two hours away. 

No doubt they saw they hospitalization when Yolanda was forty-shortly before David arrived on the scene and the Mohamed paid for nanny, the huge ego as she takes credit for designing Mohamed's buildings, (most likely she drops a white orchid and a couple of candles and pronounces it decorated).  This family tries way too hard on social media to be the perfect family and someday there will be another Bella incident and people will all start commenting on Dysfunction Designed by Yolanda.  Regardless of whether or not Yolanda returns there will always be a huge hate undercurrent between she and LVP.  I blame Yolanda for much of it as she came on the show so imperious and entitled.  Once she saw the Brandi dynamic she could not wait to wedge herself in between Brandi and LVP. 

That being said, I expect there will be some fake make-up between Yo and LVP.  neither is going to budge from the perch but for all that is fake in Yolanda's life she needs to be cohesive.  To me, Yolanda needs to get off this don't talk about my children.  Please keep your children off the fashion and gossip sites.  Yolanda sold her children's immunity out years ago.

• Love 12
(edited)

Make it a game, invest in a tea pot and some flavored coffees, ciders or teas, get a few travel mugs.

Sit the kids down one day and teach - if the are old enough- to make a drink and tip them a dollar?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 1

I think Rinna is doing a lot to deflect from the fact that she's wrong from jump because what the hell does she care if Yo is lying about Lyme disease and over exaggerating her illness for anyway?  She made a comment (and keeps making comments) about something that is none of her business to begin with.  How is it affecting her life in the least if Yo is, in fact, found to be lying about her disease?  It's not.  So why does she care so much that she constantly keeps bringing it up?

Just own that you were wrong for discussing it to begin with because it's none of your business and move on.  But no, she's just trying to point at other people for discussing it as well.  She misses the point completely.  And I think, in the end, that's where Yo's rub lies with her.  If Yo gets a bigger paycheck, a lot of sympathy, an award Rinna feels she doesn't deserve...who cares?  Let her.  Stop keeping score and comparing it to what you get and just let Yo do what Yo wants to do.

Rinna's problem is she thinks if she has a thought the world is worse off if we don't hear it.  The sad part about that is I thought that was just the Twitter generation who believe that the thoughts that run through their head are so remarkable we all need to know.  No we don't.  If Rinna wants to think Yo is lying, ok.  Fine.  Think that.  But we all don't need to be discussing it and debating about it every.single.show.

I'm having a problem replying so I hope this doesn't post twice.  Anyhow, I'm so tired of every episode being a repeat.  They sit down to dinner and Rinner is arguing about Yolanda.  Eileen is mad at LVP for something that happened months ago and is an absolutely ridiculous reason to keep it up.  Yolanda, with her holier than thou attitude, should just keep her bathrobe on and stay home.  The way she puts Gigi on a pedestal over her other two kids is horrible.  Just Let It Go, all of you.  I'm glad this season is almost over.  I groan when they sit down to dinner and the arguing starts.  This is not enjoyable.

• Love 5