Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: In The Dark

• Start Topic

So, again we have the girlses questioning Leah's parenting. First Leah doesn't feed the twins breakfast before school or get them lunches ready.  Now, apparently, we find out she can't even keep food in the fridge. Gracie looks in the fridge and was all "God!!! There's nothing to drink in here!". So fucking sad, right there.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 13

So, again we have the twins questioning Leah's parenting. First Leah doesn't feed the girlses breakfast before school or get them lunches ready and now apparently she can't even keep food in the fridge because Gracie looked in the fridge and was all "God!!! There's nothing to drink in here!". So fucking sad, right there.

Leah will be extra mad at mtv this week. Editing to make her look like a bad mom again.

• Love 13

Is there anyone here who doesn't believe that what really pissed Jenelle off about that Boston trip was the fact that it involved Nathan's girlfriend? No? Didn't think so.

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 18

Glad to see the return of Leah's unfortunately named cousin "Chasity".

I think Chasity was at the restaurant last week when little Adderall was shotgunning sugar and Sweet & Low. It seems like she's the one that usually has the pleasure of hearing how poor Leah is so damn overwhelmed with her life of laying around while her kids scrounge around the piles of junk looking for something to eat.

• Love 5

Wow, Jenelle can't even handle her child, and she has the nerve to deny Nipples to see his kid because he'd be "in daycare instead of at home with me." Newsflash Jenelle, daycare would be the much better option for Kaiser. He'd learn sharing and interacting with kids his own age instead of hearing his Mother yell at him for daring to cry. I hope to hell she doesn't have another kid. She gets so frustrated and angry when just ONE of her kids won't sit around like perfect angels.

And we got a bonus "My mom is a piece of shit" Aleeah quote again tonight:

"God, you don't even have nothing. Dang it, Mom!"

It's clear that this child is well aware that her Mom does nothing all day. It doesn't quire top the tirade she had in the car, but still, I'll take her kids calling her ass out all day everyday.

Edited by Madison Bumgarner
  • Love 20

Seriously that scene where Leah is on on the couch talking to Victoria and asking her to pick up the girlses from school cos she's "too tired" was such utter bullshit. She was so obviously high.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 21

Could Leah's eyes looked more strung out when she was babbling about her "anxieties" or seemed more "downed" out this ep? Good for Corey and Miranda. Jenelle- just what is that red liquid in the Roll's bottle? Jenelle...I just can't anymore.

Edited by pheebs
  • Love 12

Leah's attorney sounded so over her during that phone call. I wonder how many times she'd had that conversation before? Leah either looks manic or about to pass out in every scene. I feel so bad for the girlses. Where was Addy when Leah passed out instead of picking up the twins?

At least Kaiser seems to smile when he's with Nathan. He's always crying his chubby little cheeks off when he's with Jenelle. Not that I blame him.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 12

Well, at least Leah asked someone else to pick the girlses up while she's high..I mean, emotionally drained, so progress?

And Leah, sweetie, if everything was truly OK, you wouldn't have to worry about losing custody. Just like with her drug test, her worry tells you everything you need to know. I was so happy for Cory at the end.

And again, the only thing that pissed Janelle off about Boston was Nipple's girlfriend -- if her were single, she would have told him not to rush back, hell she would have probably moved before he got back.

• Love 14

So, on Twitter (defending herself from last week), Leah claims that neither she nor the girlses drink soda, yet I clearly spied Sprite in the fridge while Gracie was scrounging around looking for something to drink.  And there was a can on her end table.  Sure, Leah, it's the editing.

Edited by Quita
  • Love 11

Oh Corey, you got me. I could not help but get choked up right along with him.

I liked how he said something along the lines of the fact that he realized he was giving up the "fun times" (ie the weekends) in order to give the girlses a more stable life. Good for him and Miranda.

• Love 18

My dad watches this show once in a blue moon while flipping channels, and knows nothing about the gossip that surrounds it. Even he was like "holy shit, how what drugs is [Leah] on?!" When an elderly man who cares about nothing televised besides football can tell you're a hot mess, Leah, time to give up the charade.

Loved loved Isaac on the way to see his sister, but my opinion of Javi drops every week. A Band Aid baby. Really. And Javi wouldn't be around during most of the pregnancy for support. Sounds great!

• Love 11

Corey was 'tickled pink' when he heard he got custody. How cute is that!

So your name is Vee and you daughter's name is Vivi? You couldn't think of a single other name for your child???

I've said this before and I'll say it again: when Kailyn smiles, she lights up. You can see genuine happiness there. The scene with her and Isaac in the car was so sweet.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 19

I don't see how anyone can still believe that Leah is clean and not high out of her mind after watching that final scene. I hope she wasn't alone in the house (besides the obvious camera crew) because you can clearly see a small child, probably Addy walk outside while Leah lapses into her drug induced coma on the couch.

Watching this show used to be fun for the snark factor but now it's just making me sick seeing these kids be neglected, verbally abused, used as pawns and just all around treated like shit by their asshole parents.

I could feel the rage building up in me tonight watching Jenelle throw her crying baby in his crib and close the door because she was over it. Her response to his crying is to either shove some food at him or to lock him away in his room. Try holding him you heartless bitch!

My little one isn't much older than Kaiser and it breaks my heart the way that evil witch treats her son. I just don't understand how a mother (she doesn't deserve the title really) can treat her baby so cruelly.

• Love 13

It could be editing but of course Jenelle glosses over the fact that her son is violent with his grandmother and goes straight into her latest drama with Nathan! Also, poor Roll! Stuck in a dark room, crying his eyes out while Jenelle is oh, so overwhelmed and needs to get in bed and bitch about Nathan! 

Hangry Gracie is comical and cringeworthy to watch!  

So where does Javi think he is going to get the money from to support all these children he wants to have with Kail when the MTV gravy-train finally comes to an end?  Ans seriously, did Jo ruin Javi Captain-save-a-ho fantasy by being an active father to Isaac, so much that he uprooted his life! Get over yourself, labia lips! No wonder why Kail looked like she wanted to let out a huge sigh of relief when he told her about his deployment!

• Love 9

Oh soda again? We know the camera person placed a soda in the fridge so it can capture it on film. Leah will make that claim. You watch. Please, someone get a screen cap of that soda and tweet it to her.

• Love 5

The best part of this episode was Corey getting primary custody of the girlses at the end. Leah can sleep all she wants now. Jeremy take note!

Jenelle is such a narcissist. Barb was trying to have a conversation about Jace's behavior and Jenelle had to turn the subject around to be all about her and her ever lasting problems with Nathan.

That picture of Adumb was disgusting! I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Loved the conversation between Isaac and Kail in the car. He's such a cutie!

• Love 8

Isaac was the most adorable tonight! That drawing for Vee was too sweet, and him in the car with Kailyn was sweet as well. I liked that Kail got the baby a gift. I liked her tonight and usually I don't care for her much.

Jenelle is a pathetic excuse for a mom who can't cuddle her sick baby, but please, get mad about a haircut (a valid thing for a mother to be upset about, but coming from her, she doesn't have her priorities straight)

Gracie screaming "DANG IT, MOM!" And prostrating herself on the front lawn because of the lack of contents in the fridge was both amazing and sad.

Corey was so adorable the way he lit up at the well deserved news of getting primary custody. He was really well spoken in his explanation that he and Miranda know they're not going to be the "fun parents" but he wanted the girlses to have structure.

Baby Addie loving on her sisters was adorable.

I could feel Leah's depression seeping through the screen when she was laying on the couch at the end.

• Love 5

What the hell is Jenelle's phone? It looks like a tablet! Who would want something that big to lug around all day?!

Leah is too doped up, I mean, too TIRED to drive to get the girls. Yeah, sure.

YAAAAAY Corey!

Edited by Madison Bumgarner
  • Love 2

So your name is Vee and you daughter's name is Vivi? You couldn't think of a single other name for your child???

You should meet my idiot neighbor Bernadette, her baby Bernadette and the boy who will be born soon will have the name Bernie.

Loved loved Isaac on the way to see his sister, but my opinion of Javi drops every week. A Band Aid baby. Really. And Javi wouldn't be around during most of the pregnancy for support. Sounds great!

Have your feelings for Javi dropped?

• Love 19

Jenelle needs Tori to help her, so it takes two women to take care of one little kid and Jenelle says she's still "overwhelmed"? What does she want - a battalion of reinforcements? Even with two of them, their parenting skills leave a lot to be desired, just sticking the Roll in his crib and shutting the door on him made me cringe. And of course she mentioned pawning the Roll off on Doris Wednesday through Sunday, so she's only a part time Mom at most.

It doesn't really matter what Nips does or doesn't do. He's moved on and it's a blow to her ego. She is so jealous of his current girlfriend, she'll use the Roll as a pawn in her childish games to get back at him out of spite.

Leah in a house full of stairs. A lot of stairs if the camera angles can be believed. Just what Ali needs. She was shown sitting on them and playing on them quite a bit. Not really safe in my opinion. And Gracie's comment God, we never have nothing to drink. Why do I get the feeling she'll be cussing like a sailor by the time she's twelve?

Does Leah ever do anything except mope on the couch while her girlses entertain themselves, Gracie lugs bags of pet food around and life goes on around her. And good shot, MTV, of the Sprite or Mountain Dew soda can on the end table. Leah's voice still sounds very nasal and congested.

Edited by Miss Chevious
  • Love 6

Corey was 'tickled pink' when he heard he got custody. How cute is that!

I've said this before and I'll say it again: when Kailyn smiles, she lights up. You can see genuine happiness there. The scene with her and Isaac in the car was so sweet.

Vee and Vivi are nicknames. They each have different, formal first names. The baby's name is Velisse.

That after show was ridiculous. The hostess Nessa (guess she's afraid of giving out her last name) is terrible. Kail's face looked so different, did she get botoxed or a face lift? And her hair! Channeling Pebbles from the Flintstones is not a good look for her! Most of the Teen Moms are not poster children for safe sex (Jenelle-abortion instead of birth control, Chelsea-pulling out, and Leah-taking out her own IUD) so to act like they were all so knowledgeable was hypocritical.

• Love 2

I'm just going to say, I feel like MTV is trolling us with the episode titles.. other than that:

Adam and his creepy friend talking about custody: "Just because I have a rap sheet doesn't mean I can't be a father" your logic doesn't resemble logic, Adam and Adam's creepy friend. Also, you only want to be a dad when you know, MTV is shooting a camera at you. 

Aubree keeps being cute, though. 

Watching Leah high is not entertaining, , wandering around high and not taking care of her kids, I am so happy for Corey that he got full custody. 

They need a new host for the aftershow, because, the host from girl code- who is sometimes funny on that show-has no business talking to these girls. 

• Love 2

I damn near have a panic attack every time I watch jenelle. First we start off the episode with her ignoring a hysterical Kaiser. If that doesn't make you want to jump through the screen and hold him, I don't know what will. Then she FULL ON takes her eyes off the road for a good five seconds to stare at him. What, was she checking to make sure he didn't run away. Not that she'd care anyways.

Aubree and Isaac make the show. His reaction to getting a baby sister made me melt.

Leah. Girl, we know you're not "tired and overwhelmed". Get some real help.

Oh and I kept seeing "Corey is the worst type of father" all over Twitter tonight. What?! He has the girls' best interest unlike Leah. People are crazy.

• Love 12

I could feel the rage building up in me tonight watching Jenelle throw her crying baby in his crib and close the door because she was over it. Her response to his crying is to either shove some food at him or to lock him away in his room. Try holding him you heartless bitch!

His hands were dirty, too, but she didn't wipe them - he was crying, and all she cared about was getting rid of him. All I could think about was if this is how Janelle takes care of Kaiser Roll when the whole MTV crew is present and cameras are rolling, imagine what she's like when she's alone.

Leah is too doped up, I mean, too TIRED to drive to get the girls. Yeah, sure.

Even better - after saying she was "too tired" to pick the girlses up, she clarified it by saying she was "emotionally drained" - cuz of all this "stress" she's under. Like a true addict, I've noticed she's always quick with the spin.

I also noticed more of the editors crafty work - last week it was showing Aly downing packets of sugar with Leah totally oblivious; this week it was Alleah using an electric pencil sharpener by herself, and Aly opening a bottle of glue with her mouth! - with Leah not paying attention.

I'm not making any excuses for Leah at all, and I LOVE Corey and loved his reaction to the good news, but I'll say this for Leah - at least she loves her girlses. She's an immature, selfish girl who had too many kids at way too young an age, and now she's got a drug problem which makes her unfit to parent. BUT JANELLE?!! She's such a POS, I can't even stand it. She would never see Jace if it weren't for MTV. Did you notice how Barb said "I haven't seen you for so long" when Janelle walked in for that obviously staged meet-and-greet? And she obviously hates being a mother to Kaiser, resents having to take care of him, uses him as a pawn in her war against Nathan, and pawns him off to Nathan's mother as often as she can. Wednesday to Sunday? WTF? When Nathan doesn't even have custody?! I despise Janelle.

• Love 7

Oh soda again? We know the camera person placed a soda in the fridge so it can capture it on film. Leah will make that claim. You watch. Please, someone get a screen cap of that soda and tweet it to her.

Ha, I didn't even see the stuff in the fridge...I posted in the Leah thread about seeing open soda cans or bottles near her THREE different times (once there were two 20 oz bottles) in this episode on tables but I missed the one in in the fridge. What an idiot! Or so strung out she doesn't even know what's going on. I'm going to count all the sodas I see in her house all season.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6

I had to look up to see that it wasn't really Barbara talking about being blown away by the hurricane.

Sodas and cigarettes in Leah's house.....she will be tweeting that it all belongs to the MTV crew.

• Love 1

I swear, I damn near had a heart attack when Jenelle turned around while driving on the freaking highway. She can also spare me with the "Nathan kidnapped Kaiser" bullshit. Prior to finding out about Boston, Jenelle didn't give a damn about where Kaiser was so long as she didn't have to deal with him.

Leah was stoned out of her mind during that last scene. I have a feeling the camera crew might have "suggested" she call Victoria to pick up the girlses. Speaking of which, why are they always just randomly lolling about on the floor? Does Leah ever think to read books, color, play dolls, do puzzles or engage in any type of constructive activity with them? They always look so lost.

Adam and his douche-hawk just need to go away. That naked picture of him was disgusting.

When Kail is happy and has a good attitude, she's actually very pretty. I'm begrudgingly giving her props for picking up a baby gift. It looks like this newfound domestic bliss is totally blown to shit on next week's epi, but it was nice while it lasted...

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

Jenelle is like Cate and Tyler in that she cannot bother to parent the child she CHOSE to bring into this world. She was quick to call Nathan about getting his mother to take over watching Nathan. Suddenly, it is okay to let Nathan have his son. Damn, it must be nice to just dump your kids iff with someone for days when being a parent or having parental duties become so overwhelming. Ohhh the anxiety!!! These fuckers have no clue about being overwhelmed and that word "anxiety" is overused by everyone on this damn show.

Leah disgusts me. I am beyond sick of the "mother" of a special needs child because this bitch is NOT a mother. My sister gave birth to a child with special needs many years ago. My sister and her husband worked their asses off to make sure their child had all that he needed. They made sure he was in the best of health because of the numerous surgeries he faced in his life. They made sure to make his life filled with lots of love and great times. My sister cried at times, but she never played the victim card or ever said she was overwhelmed. She spent weeks at a time at children's hospital as she stayed with her child during his hospitalizations. She did all of that for years without complaining. She also took care of her home and her other child and continued to work. Every moment she had, it was spent with her kids.

Leah can't bother. This is her time to really put her focus on her children, but her addiction is her priority. Leah has no life. She doss not work. Who the hell would hire her? She'd piss dirty. Leah's references to anxiety make me want to throw something at the tv. If it isn't anxiety it is stress. Then, she is overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with what? The bitch does nothing!!

This bitch chose to have kids at a young age. She even removed her IUD. She purposely wanted to become pregnant! I cannot understand what makes her any different than Jenelle. Leah can fool her fans, but I don't see her loving her kids. I see her playing up to the cameras. It is not enough to say "I love my kids." Even O.J. Simpson said he loves his kids.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18

Ha, I didn't even see the stuff in the fridge...I posted in the Leah thread about seeing open soda cans or bottles near her THREE different times (once there were two 20 oz bottles) in this episode on tables but I missed the one in in the fridge. What an idiot! Or so strung out she doesn't even know what's going on. I'm going to count all the sodas I see in her house all season.

This can be a game. Sort of like "Where's Waldo?" Bonus points if you can spot anything that shows T.R. Dues and his kids living there such as a football.

• Love 10

Leah and her neglect of the Girlses is making it increasingly difficult to watch the series with a clear conscience.

FqHSulM.jpg

It's AMP -- so when she says she isn't giving the kids soda, she's right....

u0pWcKX.jpg

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 7

So, again we have the girlses questioning Leah's parenting. First Leah doesn't feed the twins breakfast before school or get them lunches ready. Now, apparently, we find out she can't even keep food in the fridge. Gracie looks in the fridge and was all "God!!! There's nothing to drink in here!". So fucking sad, right there.

Nothing to drink? Could she be searching for a soda?!

• Love 3

I saw the Amp energy drink and cigarettes lying out on the ottoman.  *shakes head*  It's obvious that Leah is suffering from depression and anxiety, I do as well but it doesn't make me act like I can't stay awake.

I also don't know why she moved into a 2 story house when she knows she is going to have a daughter who needs to use a wheel chair.  

Janelle is a horrible mom... she just seems so unfeeling.  She gets pissed because Kaiser is an object to her, and she doesn't want anyone else to have what is 'hers' but she doesn't show ANY affection for him at all.  I also noticed she didn't cut up his hot dog. My oldest is 5 and I still won't give him a whole hot dog.

• Love 8

Nice shot of the cigarettes perfect Mom Leah would never, ever smoke. Meddling Miranda must've sneaked into the house while Leah was regrouping those emotions and planted them. Tsk.

Leah and her neglect of the Girlses is making it increasingly difficult to watch the series with a clear conscience.

FqHSulM.jpg

It's AMP -- so when she says she isn't giving the kids soda, she's right....

u0pWcKX.jpg

• Love 7