Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Bitch Ghost

• Start Topic

Jax is a fucking idiot.  He says he wants natural breasts - - Brittany currently has natural breasts, you dipshit.

Kristen, it's okay to be single for more than 5 minutes.

Those two sentences are the best I have read all year.  Thank you @psychoticstate!

• Love 5

If Scheana, or any of the others were smart (ha ha. Made myself laugh.) they wouldn't let flashbacks be shown. It shows how plastic they've become. As for that get together at Lala and Diane's, what was that all about? Why would anyone have a housewarming party so long after moving in, and if it was a party, it was the saddest excuse for a party I've ever seen.

• Love 6

Shay should never be allowed to talk. Who knew Scheana was doing the world a favor by constantly cutting him off and talking over him?

I always suspected Shay was a dim bulb. Now we know for sure. 

The Toms jamming out in the car to that ridiculous song was just awesome. 

That was so funny! 33 year old little boys. 

LaLa's boring party was all kinds of awkward.Where was James? 

Jax's #1 head bitch in charge rant was a little scary. Swigging from the bottle, like he just can't get enough. What a mean drunk.  Brittney, get your free boobs and then run like the wind....

• Love 1
Jax is a fucking idiot.  He says he wants natural breasts - - Brittany currently has natural breasts, you dipshit.

If I heard him say "teardrop" one more time.....

In reality, I think it was Brittany who brought up augmentation first. Jax offered to pay for it (via his "very good friend" the plastic surgeon, who he no doubt offers oral pleasure for his services), but only if she got the kind of breasts he wants - larger, but "natural". TEAR DROP, ya know?

• Love 6

Ok - so who's Hugh?  I had closed captioning on and at Scheana's sit down with Stassi she says that Hugh reached out to her (Scheana) and asked her for all her website contacts presumably to forward the sex tape.  Was he ever on the show? I don't remember him if he was. 

ETA:  Lala's "housewarming" party was l-a-m-e. 

Edited by beaker73
beaker73, on 16 Feb 2016 - 3:39 PM, said:

Ok - so who's Hugh?  I had closed captioning on and at Scheana's sit down with Stassi she says that Hugh reached out to her (Scheana) and asked her for all her website contacts presumably to forward the sex tape.  Was he ever on the show? I don't remember him if he was. 

ETA:  Lala's "housewarming" party was l-a-m-e. 

Hefner?  

LOL yeah I have no clue.  Sounds like a sleeze, whoever he is.

• Love 1

Wait a minute....Brittany-the-idiot-to-trust-Jax-AT-ALL has just started at Hooters and already she can take the time off from a new job to get a boob job!?!?!?!?!?  Does NOT make any sense....and the look on her face as sweaty/pig/drunken/misogynist/sociopath/Jax was dictating exactly what HER boobs needed to look was was as much beyond pathetic as Jax is beyond puke-able....which is considerable.....run, Brittany, run!   Never liked Jax and now I fully expect to see the cops come in at any time to arrest him for any number of sex crimes....he is beyond gross...and don't even get me started on stassi and her pathetic shtie -

I don't have any feelings one way or the other for Katie, but, if it were my engagement party and I discovered my wimpy-ass intended had just invited my worst enemy to the party, I would simply tell the asshat that I would not tolerate her presence there and if he failed to rescind the invitation, only one of us would be at the party...and I would be fully prepared to follow through on that promise AND to call off the engagement if I had any suspicion that my feelings were not as important to him as his were to me...marriage is tough enough  without having to doubt the priorities of one's intended/spouse....which is also the main reason I have ZERO hope that Shay will ever find any measure of happiness with rapid-fire-verbalization-sheana-who-MUST-surely-be-on-speed-to-always-speak-so-damn-FAST/SHRILL!

• Love 2

Wow I just finished the episode and finally saw Jax at the 'party' talking about Brittany's boobies....he was tweaked and geeked! His eyes were all sorts of off! Just like at Gay Pride. If he isn't careful his heart is going to explode

• Love 5

This makes sense. If I were to make a guess, I'd say the most of the chucklefucks (not James or Lala or even Peter) are making around 100 thou per season. Not bad, but given how they're giving away their souls to be filmed for this thing, and without the chucklefucks there would be no show, they should be making a helluva lot more than that. Why do I think 100 thou & not much more? Cuz we see their lives haven't changed much. They don't seem like they're struggling (except for Stassi, of course, and that's her own fault for ditching the show & thinking she was too good for it -- dumbass that she was). But they still live in the same meh places & drive the same average-looking cars

Not anywhere close. I believe they've been asked this directly and it was reported that they don't make anywhere near other reality shoes because Bravo wants to keep it realistic based on their jobs. They didn't want a bunch of rich servers and bartenders because they feared theyd just quit their jobs at Lisa's of the money started rolling in. Low pay helps them keep a realistic server/bartender lifestyle ... Like all their crappy apartments :)

"TMZ reports that the cast — excluding Lisa Vanderpump, of course — made only $5K for the entire first season. With the first season totaling 10 episodes, that means the cast was making only $500 per episode, which is basically nothing. Of course when the ratings went through the roof, negotiations began in the hopes of a raise.

The cast was looking to get more money and first class seats on flights. Bravo was able to up the ante in terms of money, giving them $3K per episode in Season 2 and $5K per episode in Season 3, but it looks like they’re still stuck traveling with the common folk. The site reports that much of the cast thinks the network won’t upgrade their flight status because there’s a threat of them losing their “working class charm.” While most of the cast are trying to branch out into their own businesses, they are still playing servers and bartenders on the show."

Full article here http://www.wetpaint.com/how-much-does-cast-make-839151/

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 3

Salivating over nakey pic of Lisa made me cringe.  Um, scripted much . .  by Lisa?  Ya think?  Or were the chucklefucks merely playing up to boss-lady (and producer of the show) Lisa?  Nah, that gives 'em too much credit for having any more than a teensy-weensy bit of brain power between the 3 of those noodnicks.

Yeah, that was totally laughably contrived by sexy successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks. Is she old enough to remember watching a scene from Porky's rip-off and decide to recreate it?

I still think the only person who was trying to spread Stassi's sex tape around was Stassi.  All the broad hints before this season always seemed to come from her.  I think no one was interested and it got left in the hands of Frank. 

The more I watch the more I wonder if this is the case.

Wait,wait,wait.....Did Jax say Brittany was working "at the Playboy Mansion" that night????? Girlfriend is NOT that innocent as she makes out. She moved to LA after she met a guy on Instagram who is ON A TV SHOW and moved in with him......now she's on TV and getting brand new big boobies for FREE she doesn't even remotely need.Oh and her boyfriend gets arrested and put in jail and she just goes "Oh it's ok." Yeah...because it gets you airtime. Sit down Felecia.

Yeah, my ears perked up and alarms started going off when I heard that. It kinda explains her working at Hooters, too.

I always suspected Shay was a dim bulb. Now we know for sure. 

Once again, the "SUR curse" strikes! That's where people on this show become less likable in inverse proportion to the amount of screen time they get.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

No more Aleks? Boo

I can't believe I forgot to post this, but I met him and his very pretty girlfriend last week (he called her "babe" so I'm assuming).  I have a cute dog and they wanted to meet him.  They both were very friendly-- he was really good looking in person and surprisingly nice.  

So yeah, he and Kristen are dunzo.  I'm sure he's happy that she announced to everyone that they had sex 4 times, but are now friends.  Maybe not anymore!! 

When I hear "house party," I conjure up something very different than that pathetic get-together in a cramped apartment.  

• Love 2

Wait a minute....Brittany-the-idiot-to-trust-Jax-AT-ALL has just started at Hooters and already she can take the time off from a new job to get a boob job!?!?!?!?!?  Does NOT make any sense....and the look on her face as sweaty/pig/drunken/misogynist/sociopath/Jax was dictating exactly what HER boobs needed to look was was as much beyond pathetic as Jax is beyond puke-able....which is considerable.....run, Brittany, run!   Never liked Jax and now I fully expect to see the cops come in at any time to arrest him for any number of sex crimes....he is beyond gross...and don't even get me started on stassi and her pathetic shtie -

Pretty sure that is the ONLY acceptable excused absence from working at Hooters :) Home girl probably gets to deduct them from her taxes too- as a work-related expense. I'm sure they will pay for themselves in no time between Hooters and the Playboy mansion.

Ew. I feel like I'm Jax talking about Britney's body like that. The burdens of being the number one guy on this board have turned me into a kleptomaniac drug addict. I may just have a Schwartz panic attack. It's all Tom's fault though- I'm so sick of hearing him talk about his band all the time. (?) Now lets get back to whats really important- Britney's boobs. (Jax probably doesn't know how to spell her name either.)

Yeah F you Jax, for making me think you were a little better than James, you're just the ghost of Jame's future. You have lost whatever natural ability you once had to hide the sleaze. It's now coated all over you, and like herpes- will never go away. Britney is stuuuuupid.

The only reason they had that dumb housewarming party was to try to drum up some drama with the Ghost Bitch- particularly between Scheana the enabler and...the bitchy ghost. Totally caught Scheana's "damn can't believe Stassi believes me" face. Obviously Stassi bitch didn't believe her, but its in Stassi's best interest at this point to pretend to believe... and wait. Once she has the upper hand... then its on- war, fire, famine, chaos....we must be very sure that Stassi NEVER has the upper hand- in anything- again. And BTW Stass- your right  eyelash was off during the party.

Schwartz was totally made by production to invite Stassi- why the fuck would he want her there? They have no relationship, and he has said his relationship with Katie got better without Stassi around.

Sandoval does seem to be getting a little smug these days... I can't quite pinpoint it, but there was a part of the "party" where he seemed to be channeling the nugget. BTW, Nugget is not a total downer- she showed up in hoop earrings to make a joke about LaLa- Hilarious!! I take back everything I ever said about her crying unicorn ass. (Sorry your V[ulcan]-card has been revoked Ari.) I did enjoy your TH about how you and Scheana will never be BEST friends again- ah to be...in your 30s...damn. Its not your fault that you held on to the EST END necklace for so long, Scheana cares about no one but herself. Know this. (TM Allison DuBois)

Anyone notice how LaLa said she was thrilled to be told by an older girl that she had on a cute outfit as her whole depiction of her relationship with Stassi? Sums up LaLa's whole "personality".  And no way Stassi ever told LaLa she had a cute outfit on, unless she was being her usual sarcastic self. Stassi definitely would think that she's too good for the capricious LaLa. But at this point- like with Schena- Stassi has to take what she can get as she bides her time. Bitch ghost is like a mini-Vanderpump in that way, only fully American and not as good at it.

Single Kristen, dating around having drunken maid fun. One would almost think that she had grown from her stalker days... though between Kristen and Stassi, Kristen is definitely the one most likely to improve herself. (Sadly.)

Roxburry is a genius description of the two Toms- my apologies that my Jaxed mind can't give credit to the awesome poster who made the comparison.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 5

Wow I just finished the episode and finally saw Jax at the 'party' talking about Brittany's boobies....he was tweaked and geeked! His eyes were all sorts of off! Just like at Gay Pride. If he isn't careful his heart is going to explode

THEN later, he acted all WORRIED that she was going under the knife!

And, I forget who mentioned that she already has (had) natural boobs! Ahahhahahhahhaaa--that was an awesome observation!

Edited by TattleTeeny

Jax is horrible but I do admit I felt some glee in watching him smack Sandoval's insufferably smug ass down. Sandoval may whelp all he wants but the fact is that Jax did reassert his alpha dog status in that sad little group and Sandoval deserved it. 

I can't wait until Stassi suckers all of them to play nice again and then unleashes the fury. 

• Love 1

My friend who is on a camping trip asked for my recap of this weeks episode. So here it is:

Vanderpump: 7 friends, um, lovers, um...former VD laden lover fame whores that occasionally serve pink cocktails in Hep C tinged glassware and delicacies such as "goat balls" battle with accepting the things they cannot change and not finding the courage to change the things they can. Cigarette Sally and Stassi bond over missed opportunities, red bull and vodka at noon, and being "fun". Another addict named Shay, that hovers only in beautifully frightening canvas wedding photos says the words "bitch ghost" while channeling the actual ghosts of Cheech & Chong. Two guys named Tom also lament about missed business opportunities to sling another pink colored beverage, validating their girlfriend's fears that their collective IQs are less than Forrest Gumps. A 50 something ape called Jax gets his cabbage truck girlfriend "new boobs" from his "discount Doctor friend" and it (or the 8 ball he snorted in one round) makes his face really red.

• Love 1

Sandoval does seem to be getting a little smug these days... I can't quite pinpoint it, but there was a part of the "party" where he seemed to be channeling the nugget. BTW, Nugget is not a total downer- she showed up in hoop earrings to make a joke about LaLa- Hilarious!! I take back everything I ever said about her crying unicorn ass. (Sorry your V[ulcan]-card has been revoked Ari.)

It was Flat Iron Tom who was wearing the hoop earrings, and yes, LaLa totally missed what he was trying to do, probably just like Stassi's comment about her dress.

My friend who is on a camping trip asked for my recap of this weeks episode. So here it is:

Vanderpump: 7 friends, um, lovers, um...former VD laden lover fame whores that occasionally serve pink cocktails in Hep C tinged glassware and delicacies such as "goat balls" battle with accepting the things they cannot change and not finding the courage to change the things they can. Cigarette Sally and Stassi bond over missed opportunities, red bull and vodka at noon, and being "fun". Another addict named Shay, that hovers only in beautifully frightening canvas wedding photos says the words "bitch ghost" while channeling the actual ghosts of Cheech & Chong. Two guys named Tom also lament about missed business opportunities to sling another pink colored beverage, validating their girlfriend's fears that their collective IQs are less than Forrest Gumps. A 50 something ape called Jax gets his cabbage truck girlfriend "new boobs" from his "discount Doctor friend" and it (or the 8 ball he snorted in one round) makes his face really red.

I'd deny ever watching this show. ;-)

I love this show......on to the snark.

Tom wearing those huge earrings was so funny! Buy a clue Lala.

No Muppet baby...Hooray...That kid is insufferable. He thinks he's freaking Brad Pitt..or for you younger ones....Ryan Reynolds.....:)

Jax dictating how big his GFs boobs will be because he's paying? To gross for words...Honestly it is....

I've been watching Season 1 which I had never seen. Jax was kind of cute! Much slimmer and no sweat. Still a pig but at least he was a semi cute pig not a sweaty pig. Lay off the blow Jax....

Wish I lived in the land where 50,000 wasn't a lot of money!!!! That's a freaking fortune!! FYI----I'm one of those "losers" who works in a restaurant and lives in a "crappy" apartment. And I'm 57!Oh and my cars an 2004. Know what? My car is completely paid for and my apartment is 3 blocks from the beach. Every one has different priorities. Maybe these kids are banking there money? I don't understand going out and buying big houses and fancy cars when the Bravo money will end.... 

• Love 5
Jax is horrible but I do admit I felt some glee in watching him smack Sandoval's insufferably smug ass down. Sandoval may whelp all he wants but the fact is that Jax did reassert his alpha dog status in that sad little group and Sandoval deserved it.

I'm not sure how being sweaty and drunk on a couch, while swilling liquor straight from a bottle, and yelling at people out of nowhere is "reasserting your status". To me it looked like he just became lowest of the low. I think both Toms will respect him even less now. Sandoval was trying to be a supportive friend to Schwartz and Jax was pissed that the conversation wasn't revolving around what HE thought was the most interesting topic of the night - him buying Brittany some boobs.

• Love 2

Who is LLama's roomate? I thought I heard someone say her last name was Shay- is she Shay's sister? I knew there had to be some kind of connection- NO way was he organically part of this group of clowns, and don't think he ever worked at Sur.

I hate to admit it, but Kristen actually seems kind of fun- there's nothing better than an easy going friend that is game for anything- and she seems not as craycray as before.

Not buying Jax' little drunken tantrum- it reeked of producer scripting. That is a good way to ruin the show. Yes, it is a lame ass show, and I guess I'm a loser dork, but I want to watch the lives of 20-30 ish year olds living carefree lives on the fringe in LA- no stupid phony fights please.

What is it about Sandoval that turns his women into bitches?

I loved the scene in Ken and Lisa's closet with Jax and the Tom's Jonesing over LVP's naked glam photo! I would love to get clothing hand me downs from the Vanderpump/Todd's !!

So yeah, he and Kristen are dunzo.  I'm sure he's happy that she announced to everyone that they had sex 4 times, but are now friends.  Maybe not anymore!! 

Didn't Kristen say they were long-term friends-with-benefits?

There was a shot where Ariana had the hoops on too a little later in the party.   It was meant to show how hilarious she is.  She's a trained comic actor, you'all. 

I wonder if she did a repeat performance of her diary reading?

• Love 3

Who is LLama's roomate? I thought I heard someone say her last name was Shay- is she Shay's sister? I knew there had to be some kind of connection- NO way was he organically part of this group of clowns, and don't think he ever worked at Sur.

Her name's Dani Shae, so I think it's different.

how do I know this?  okay, hi, confession, my name is T and I stalk these guys on instagram.  And sometimes I'll stalk a celebrity's lesser-known friends, thinking, their lives are probably a little more comparable to your every day person's, so when I covet their clothes and lives, it's maybe not entirely out of reach.

• Love 4

Jax - there's not such thing as teardrop implants.

Are the guys actually real life friends with Jax?? Really.

Teardrop-shaped implants are a thing. They are supposed to more closely mimic the shape of natural breasts. They come in all different heights and profiles. http://www.mentorwwllc.com/global-us/Breast.aspx

That being said, Jax is still a mega-gross, coked-out, roided-up sociopathic pig.

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 3

Jax is definitely on something besides alcohol.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned this before but, IMO, Jax is fucked up on steroids. He seems to exhibit classic roid rage on a regular basis. If I am not mistaken, his rages, his greasy, sweaty, red faced appearance is what I see on certain dudes at the gym, all of whom I assume are using steroids to bulk up. Jax is a lazy fucking pig, he wouldn't work hard to get into shape if he could take steroids and get there faster. Just my two cents.

• Love 6

Jax is definitely on something besides alcohol.

Ohhh, yeah. Jax was sooooo coked up out of his mind when they were at Scheana's house discussing Brittany's implants and with the Toms talking about Stassi. It's the most obvious I've ever seen it with him but there have definitely been other times I suspected it. Now I  "know" he was using coke (in my opinion it's now a fact to me, not that everyone has to agree as if it is an actual fact, haha). It was even more obvious with the whole "I'm the #1 guy in this group" ...thing.

Jax is fucked up on steroids

I don't know that much about what steroid use looks like outside of TV shows and movies but I can buy that he's on steroids regularly too.  I think he just upped or restarted his coke usage though. I think that's what Tom was referring too when he said Jax was acting weird lately or however he worded it.

This Stassi who sits in the corners at parties is not fun to watch. Play a part. That's why you are here.

Sadly, to me, this proves she was never "playing a part;" what she has shown must mostly be who she is for it to change so much, if she were an actress she'd be delivering more of what they all know everyone wants instead of...this. I liked the show much more when she was her old self but I would never want to know her.

The only reason they had that dumb housewarming party was to try to drum up some drama with the Ghost Bitch- particularly between Scheana the enabler and...the bitchy ghost.

For sure! I also think Lala was the only one who agreed to have her at their home as well.

I did enjoy your TH about how you and Scheana will never be BEST friends again- ah to be...in your 30s.

These people all act like 15 year olds whose parents are out of town for the weekend so they get super wasted and have mad, petty drama because they don't know how to drink and not get ridiculous. Seriously, re-watch the whole "party" at Scheana's and pretend they're high schoolers getting wasted for the 3rd time ever, it makes more sense in that context (aside from the boob job talk, I hope)

It's fun to watch all these nobodies, who already had over blown egos to begin with, really let their narcissisms show because we're all just laughing at them and their pathetic displays when in reality these probably ARE "the best days of [their] lives". That got dark. Tom Flatirons's metaphor...hah. Like it's a good thing to be the "#1 guy" of their group? Haha..  

Also, I'm glad I don't have to see the spelling "Aleks" anymore. It makes me wanna stab my eyes out.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1

Not anywhere close. I believe they've been asked this directly and it was reported that they don't make anywhere near other reality shoes because Bravo wants to keep it realistic based on their jobs. They didn't want a bunch of rich servers and bartenders because they feared theyd just quit their jobs at Lisa's of the money started rolling in. Low pay helps them keep a realistic server/bartender lifestyle ... Like all their crappy apartments :)

"TMZ reports that the cast — excluding Lisa Vanderpump, of course — made only $5K for the entire first season. With the first season totaling 10 episodes, that means the cast was making only $500 per episode, which is basically nothing. Of course when the ratings went through the roof, negotiations began in the hopes of a raise.

The cast was looking to get more money and first class seats on flights. Bravo was able to up the ante in terms of money, giving them $3K per episode in Season 2 and $5K per episode in Season 3, but it looks like they’re still stuck traveling with the common folk. The site reports that much of the cast thinks the network won’t upgrade their flight status because there’s a threat of them losing their “working class charm.” While most of the cast are trying to branch out into their own businesses, they are still playing servers and bartenders on the show."

Full article here http://www.wetpaint.com/how-much-does-cast-make-839151/

OK, well, what about for this season?  Wonder if they're still stuck at 5 thou per ep or if they got a raise.  Ratings are quite good this season, which means Bravo is making a ton off this show.  The chucklefucks are pretty stupid if they don't band together & demand a significant raise.  I know, I know, the broads from NYC Housewives did that & it didn't work for them, but they were making a helluva lot more than the chucklefucks.  And as far as the implication that 50 thou isn't much . . . well, for a veteran Bravo reality star on a successful show with good ratings, it really isn't.  We see what it means (living in an expensive city like LA) for the chucklefucks.  They all seem to get by, but none of 'em are exactly living the high life -- oh, except for sweaty/bloated/bleary-eyed Jaxie-poo, that is.

Everytime I see the fucking previews for this show it's a clip of the bosstwat telling someone they either A) have one more chance, B) have used up alll their chances - cut to another clip of one of the VanderChump Tools wallowing in self hate and despair. Having the recurring theme of having a boss telling a bunch of adults that they have to act like adults while they are 'gainfully' employed is oh-so-tiring.

The only time my boss had anything to say about who I slept with was we ended up banging boots, and we all know how THAT ends?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 3
I am surprised nobody has mentioned this before but, IMO, Jax is fucked up on steroids. He seems to exhibit classic roid rage on a regular basis. If I am not mistaken, his rages, his greasy, sweaty, red faced appearance is what I see on certain dudes at the gym, all of whom I assume are using steroids to bulk up. Jax is a lazy fucking pig, he wouldn't work hard to get into shape if he could take steroids and get there faster. Just my two cents.

Do you mean on the show, or on the forum? I know we've definitely discussed him abusing steroids before. I've long thought that was a problem, and his excessive sweating is certainly a sign. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he's abusing steroids, alcohol, and other street drugs. 

As far as the others on the show, I don't think it's really been talked about - except awhile back when Stassi was throwing out supplements because he was having heart issues? Something like that. 

• Love 2

Yeah, it's come up before when he had to get breast reduction surgery or thought he had breast cancer, causing Stassi to dump his "supplements" down the sink.

• Love 3
gingerella, on 18 Feb 2016 - 12:16 AM, said:

Jax's "substance abuse" has been a topic of conversation even since season 1 when he wasn't so bloated and greasy!  He really doesn't look healthy. Or sound sane.

ghoulina, on 18 Feb 2016 - 11:38 AM, said:

Do you mean on the show, or on the forum? I know we've definitely discussed him abusing steroids before. I've long thought that was a problem, and his excessive sweating is certainly a sign. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he's abusing steroids, alcohol, and other street drugs. 

As far as the others on the show, I don't think it's really been talked about - except awhile back when Stassi was throwing out supplements because he was having heart issues? Something like that. 

Ha!  It's like, I have a thought.... and then I read further and I see that you've already articulated it for me!  :) 

• Love 1

Ohhh, yeah. Jax was sooooo coked up out of his mind when they were at Scheana's house discussing Brittany's implants and with the Toms talking about Stassi. It's the most obvious I've ever seen it with him but there have definitely been other times I suspected it. Now I "know" he was using coke (in my opinion it's now a fact to me, not that everyone has to agree as if it is an actual fact, haha). It was even more obvious with the whole "I'm the #1 guy in this group" ...thing.

I don't know that much about what steroid use looks like outside of TV shows and movies but I can buy that he's on steroids regularly too. I think he just upped or restarted his coke usage though. I think that's what Tom was referring too when he said Jax was acting weird lately or however he....

Rewatch the episode with the Gay Pride party. When they make it look like he is waving LALA over to the bar (it looked poorly cut together, like he was waving to someone else and not Lala at all) he has that exact same look as at the party at Lala's. Definitely coked up beyond belief. Believe me, i did a lot of partying in my 20's and can spot it a mile away

• Love 5

Ohhh, yeah. Jax was sooooo coked up out of his mind when they were at Scheana's house discussing Brittany's implants and with the Toms talking about Stassi. It's the most obvious I've ever seen it with him but there have definitely been other times I suspected it. Now I  "know" he was using coke (in my opinion it's now a fact to me, not that everyone has to agree as if it is an actual fact, haha). It was even more obvious with the whole "I'm the #1 guy in this group" ...thing.

Rewatch the episode with the Gay Pride party. When they make it look like he is waving LALA over to the bar (it looked poorly cut together, like he was waving to someone else and not Lala at all) he has that exact same look as at the party at Lala's. Definitely coked up beyond belief. Believe me, i did a lot of partying in my 20's and can spot it a mile away

Agree with both of you. I know he's coked up- I juuuust know. I think it is obvious to anyone who has ever done it themselves.

• Love 5

I don't have a problem with the Vanderpump assholes* making only $50,000 a season since ahem the Real World people make $0 and the Big Brother contestants make $1,000 a week before tax and completely surrender their freedom.

Back in the Stone Age when I went to school with Martha Washington reality tv stars weren't paid. I don't really think they deserve more.

*i refuse to call them chucklefucks since that sounds like a phrase a funny uncle would blurt at someone- like combining antiquated phrases and profanity.

• Love 3

Agree with both of you. I know he's coked up- I juuuust know. I think it is obvious to anyone who has ever done it themselves.

It's obvious to me and I've never done it.

I don't have a problem with the Vanderpump assholes* making only $50,000 a season since ahem the Real World people make $0 and the Big Brother contestants make $1,000 a week before tax and completely surrender their freedom.

Back in the Stone Age when I went to school with Martha Washington reality tv stars weren't paid. I don't really think they deserve more.

*i refuse to call them chucklefucks since that sounds like a phrase a funny uncle would blurt at someone- like combining antiquated phrases and profanity.

Personally I like referring to them as either the Vanderpump Fools or the Vanderpump Tools lol

I just finished binging Season 1. ANNNND there are no boards here for VP until season 3 so.......I said last week and I'll say it again..Jax was CUTE then. Not so much now..They ALL look so much younger and fresher and thinner. But that's life. I looked better then to..

It's just kind of weird to watch them then and knowing what happens. I feel like a time traveler! Even in Season 1 Shay was so drunk (or drugged) he was starting fights and crying on Schenas shoulder in a bar. Um Hum...Couldn't see his addiction a mile away.

Jax pining after Stassi? I kind of got into the heads (shudder) of them and wonder if that's when Jax went totally off the rails. I really think he did love Stassi and losing her was more then his little addled brain could take. That's when he started with the tattoos of girls names on his arms. However he was cheating on her so her so he doesn't get a pass.

Poor Schwartzie didn't even rate a seat at the reunion.

Peter was a director? And went to school for it? Who knew.

OK I know none of this has anything to do with this week but I have to post.....sorry.....Apparently I have a posting addiction.

Not sure I get the Stassi hate.. But I just finished season one so it can change at any minute...Looked to me like Jax cheated, she was devastated,and her "friends" didn't believe her or offer her any support AT ALL...I'd be a bitch to if my "friends" didn't believe me. 

• Love 2

I just finished binging Season 1. ANNNND there are no boards here for VP until season 3 so......

OK I know none of this has anything to do with this week but I have to post.....sorry.....Apparently I have a posting addiction.Not sure I get the Stassi hate.. But I just finished season one so it can change at any minute...

I'm HeatherChandler and I'm a posting addict. Don't feel bad it's a common addiction.

I have also recently watched season 1 (it was a rewatch for me) but I was so sad to not see a Season 1 board. There is just so much goodness packed into that season.

Yes Jax was kind of cute. I remember thinking Sandoval was the hottest guy EVER and then changed my mind when I heard his little pipsqueak voice.

I know we do have an early season board- wish we could bring in all the comments from twop.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2

There's a thread for Past Seasons. 

In season 1 Stassi was very mean to Scheana when she first started at SUR, then add on the whole "it's my FUCKING birthday" nonsense, and probably loads of other stuff I don't remember (been awhile since I watched the early seasons). Stassi in the early seasons basically always acted like the HBIC and constantly made biting remarks in her talking heads, which is most likely where the "hate" comes from. She was especially awful last season though when she acted like she was above everyone and cut everybody out of her life. 

At least Stassi has always been that "love to hate" character for the show. At least her talking heads, even when she was dissing the other cast members, they were funny. She's very sarcastic and has a dry sense of humor and I don't think she really means half of the things she says. I do feel sometimes her behavior is elevated/exaggerated for the show and she's not necessarily this awful in real life (not saying she isn't probably awful to some degree in real life though). Stassi's bitchy remarks and fighting with everyone was what made the show. The new characters they've added like Ariana, Lala, and James are just not enjoyable. I hate to hate them. They don't add anything to the show and make it less enjoyable. I feel season 4 is easily the worst season ever, it's become pretty boring tbh and all the characters are horrible in a horrible way, not even in an entertaining way like last season with Krazy Kristen.

Ariana was somewhat tolerable when she first got together with Sandoval. It was less that Ariana was OK and more that she was decent foil to an increasingly unhinged Kristen. Same thing with James. It was interesting watching him be ride or die for Kristen when she was obsessed with Sandoval. I kept wondering what had happened in James' life that he couldn't see that Kristen wasn't over Tom. Watching them in their folie a deux was compelling stuff. But on their own, Ariana and James are boring and awful. Ariana is a smug asshole. James is a nasty, mean, drunk misogynist.

Lala is basic and thirsty as fuq.

• Love 1