Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: Bitch Ghost

• Start Topic

Finally got to see the episode (jacked dvr).

His "bitch ghost" commentary was everything!

It so was...I must've rewound it at least five times. (Yeah, I'm easily amused.) More Shay THs!

I am in agreement that Lisa deliberately left that photo out for them to see.

Lisa's closet has been filmed several times, and those pics have always been there, so I don't think they were put there for the guys' benefit. They probably were laying it on thick about using the image for stroke material, but Lisa's a good looking woman with great breasts, so it's not inconceivable that they would find the pic hot, imo.

Definitely coked up beyond belief.

Oh yeah. On WWHL a while back, a couple of the girls (Kristen and Scheana, maybe?) hinted that Jax's nose jobs were due to coke usage, so it's likely the nose candy is his thing.

Too bad Jax can't shoplift new noses and breasts.

Hah!

Are we going to be graced with a Charles McMansion performance this season?

• Love 7

I am surprised nobody has mentioned this before but, IMO, Jax is fucked up on steroids. He seems to exhibit classic roid rage on a regular basis. If I am not mistaken, his rages, his greasy, sweaty, red faced appearance is what I see on certain dudes at the gym, all of whom I assume are using steroids to bulk up. Jax is a lazy fucking pig, he wouldn't work hard to get into shape if he could take steroids and get there faster. Just my two cents.

This, a million times over.  He may be playing around with coke as well, but I'd put good money on all of this recent agression being more 'roid rage than anything.  

• Love 2

There's a thread for Past Seasons. 

In season 1 Stassi was very mean to Scheana when she first started at SUR, then add on the whole "it's my FUCKING birthday" nonsense, and probably loads of other stuff I don't remember (been awhile since I watched the early seasons). Stassi in the early seasons basically always acted like the HBIC and constantly made biting remarks in her talking heads, which is most likely where the "hate" comes from. She was especially awful last season though when she acted like she was above everyone and cut everybody out of her life. 

At least Stassi has always been that "love to hate" character for the show. At least her talking heads, even when she was dissing the other cast members, they were funny. She's very sarcastic and has a dry sense of humor and I don't think she really means half of the things she says. I do feel sometimes her behavior is elevated/exaggerated for the show and she's not necessarily this awful in real life (not saying she isn't probably awful to some degree in real life though). Stassi's bitchy remarks and fighting with everyone was what made the show. The new characters they've added like Ariana, Lala, and James are just not enjoyable. I hate to hate them. They don't add anything to the show and make it less enjoyable. I feel season 4 is easily the worst season ever, it's become pretty boring tbh and all the characters are horrible in a horrible way, not even in an entertaining way like last season with Krazy Kristen.

I think that's the whole 'relationship' between StASSi & Sheanay (I neither know nor care to know how to spell her name). Both wanted to be HBIC. StASSi clearly is the biggest bitch & managed to belittle other girls, esp Sheanay. IMO, ASSi thought when she left, they'd all (including the show) beg her to come swanning back. To everyone's surprise, Sheanay managed to position Herself as the main bitch, but not quite as horrible as StASSi, so more difficult to dethrone.

Re: FI Tom & Adriana, smugness is contagious y'all, he caught it from her. They totally think they're the cool, smart couple. #not

• Love 1

I've been out of town and am finally catching up on important things like VPR.  I thought this episode was so long and had been on forever and then discovered I was only halfway through it.  I couldn't pay full attention to the second half.  It kind of bored me.

Kristin as Zorak is the most amazing and inspired idea.  Thank you to whomever posted it.  

I think that's the whole 'relationship' between StASSi & Sheanay (I neither know nor care to know how to spell her name). Both wanted to be HBIC. StASSi clearly is the biggest bitch & managed to belittle other girls, esp Sheanay. IMO, ASSi thought when she left, they'd all (including the show) beg her to come swanning back. To everyone's surprise, Sheanay managed to position Herself as the main bitch, but not quite as horrible as StASSi, so more difficult to dethrone.

Re: FI Tom & Adriana, smugness is contagious y'all, he caught it from her. They totally think they're the cool, smart couple. #not

So, basically, Stassi is Heather Chandler and Scheana is Heather Duke.

• Love 2

So, basically, Stassi is Heather Chandler and Scheana is Heather Duke.

YES!!!

Oh and that picture of Lisa is in Ken's closet and it is always there. Every time some young SURvers come to the house and have to get dressed or undressed or model (or donate clothes-- this time?), they flash to that picture and the boys get giggly. Schwartz may not have seen it before as he did not work for Lisa at the restaurant or in the show as a cast member until last season? Schwartz is so intimidated and fascinated by Lisa-- he is like a little boy-- he gets all tongue tied and overwhelmed around her presence. I have seen that pic on RHoBH too in Ken's closet when he dresses Giggy. It is perfection in that it is so 80's naked with diamonds on a white furrrrrr.... RAWR.

For giggles, there are YouTube videos of Season 1 audio of epic scenes from VP Rules that are acted out with Barbie dolls dressed as the characters. It is beyond hilarious. Stassi tantruming about her burthday and enter Jax doll in a chunky sweater. Must see re-enactments.