Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

On 4/20/2022 at 9:37 AM, nexxie said:

Like other true narcissists (Teresa on rhonj comes to mind), Erika reaches really low when people tug on her mask. Vile, creepy narcissistic rage can fend off the truthtellers sometimes.

This is good. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

ErICKa wants scene cut because it makes her look bad

Please editors, LEAVE IT IN then fire her sorry ass. 😁

<in my best Garcelle voice> They don’t have to make her look bad, she can do that on her own. I was loving Garcelle until she said she’s closer to Kathy than Kyle is; I know she apologized, but that was hitting below the belt & I now look at her sideways…a sniper from the side! 

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She comes across terribly in every scene they’ve ever aired.

Absolutely. If they did cut scenes where she looks bad, she’d wind up a friend of at best.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

ErICKa wants scene cut because it makes her look bad

Please editors, LEAVE IT IN then fire her sorry ass. 😁

So, there is actually a scene so bad that Erika thinks she looks bad? This must be a doozy. She didn't ask to pull all the scenes where she was completely changing her stories about Tom, when she made it clear that she was the actual victim, not the victims Tom stole from, when she threatened her Co workers? In other words all of last season? I sure hope they leave the scene in, I can't wait to see Erika's definition of looking bad when she already looks like a,Vile, Narcissistic, selfish witch. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 20
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Erika returning to this show is just more evidence that the nastier someone behaves the more they will be rewarded for it.  I'm beyond over our current state of no consequences. Fuck off Andy. 

I think her ass should have been fired after the dinner party where she threatened Sutton. I don’t care what the excuses/justifications/explanations were, it showed a very dark and threatening side to this woman that should get ZERO exposure — but, ratings. Andy evidently lives for this kind of shit. It’s gotten worse across almost all the Bravo franchises over the past few years.

Rewatching the Hong Kong season now and they’re about to show the scene where she goes off on Eileen — early red flag.

I’ll watch the new season, mainly because I’m curious about the new cast member. But Erika’s going to Erika, no matter what — sigh — and she’ll continue to get a pass.

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, bosawks said:

If they edited all the scenes she looks bad in the season would be, what, 7 minutes?

You are feeling generous today - I think the season would be canceled because there would be zero minutes...

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • LOL 11
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think her ass should have been fired after the dinner party where she threatened Sutton. I don’t care what the excuses/justifications/explanations were, it showed a very dark and threatening side to this woman that should get ZERO exposure — but, ratings. Andy evidently lives for this kind of shit. It’s gotten worse across almost all the Bravo franchises over the past few years.

Rewatching the Hong Kong season now and they’re about to show the scene where she goes off on Eileen — early red flag.

I’ll watch the new season, mainly because I’m curious about the new cast member. But Erika’s going to Erika, no matter what — sigh — and she’ll continue to get a pass.

I just watched the rerun of her going off on Eileen, who never actually said a word about her son and got threatened anyway. Erika is nuts and had a truly scary trigger. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
On 4/20/2022 at 12:37 PM, nexxie said:

Like other true narcissists (Teresa on rhonj comes to mind), Erika reaches really low when people tug on her mask. Vile, creepy narcissistic rage can fend off the truthtellers sometimes.

Uses weapons of mass distraction, she's a merchant of chaos.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

You are feeling generous today - I think the season would be canceled because there would be zero minutes...

There are always the scenes where she just sits there blinking like a bear just out of hibernation.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2022 at 11:57 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Maybe she's angling for her own Depend commercial? Trying to follow in Rinna's footsteps for that sweet payday.

Clit on fire, squishy wet may be signs that it's time to visit her gyno. 🤣 

Seriously!!  Sounds like menopause to me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2022 at 9:32 AM, chlban said:

I hear that crazy Noella from OC has already snagged herself a wallet after being dumped by her husband during this season. It makes me wonder even more why Erika hasn't snagged herself a new one? I detest her, but she is still a very attractive woman. Noella is a true nut case, so it's not like her fabulous personality snagged the guy. Their looks are all either have going for them, and I really thought Erika would waste no time snagging another Tom.

Noella is cray cray but Erika is a mean assed snarly faced beyotch.  Plus, she has 20 years on Noella!

• Love 6
On 4/13/2022 at 8:29 PM, Emmeline said:

First and foremost I apologize for the following but I just had to share.  Apparently Erika had a Twitter break and now she’s back to tweeting the most elegant and tasteful remarks like this:

1F38DFD3-6E14-4535-B7AB-BA4F6C41DB50.jpeg

🤦‍♀️

Obviously I’m catching up on All Things Erika. 

She was, is, and always will be a vile creature — world without end amen. Vile,  because she posts this shit; doubly vile because she doesn’t care. Just 🤮.

• Love 12
On 4/20/2022 at 12:37 PM, nexxie said:

And, like other true narcissists, she loses it when people call her on her bullshit. She doesn’t expect to be challenged. Last season, she thought she could just throw out any kind of cockamamie story about Tom and it would be believed — no questions asked — and the tales just kept getting more and more ridiculous (and contradictory). She also made almost every discussion of the victims all about herself and HER suffering, runny mascara and all.

Erika had an audience with Kyle, Dorit, and Rinna, which is why she played up to them while bearing her fangs at Sutton and Garcelle. It’s also why she struck out at just about everybody at the reunion when the (sorta) hard questions started being asked. (She should have been absolutely roasted there, IMHO, and not brought back for this season in any capacity. But Andy and ratings.)

All of this would be funny — IF you could ignore the damage this kind of person can do. She is one scary chick, actually, and if she’s already regretting a scene in the new season…

TL/DR: Erika’s “truth” is everyone else’s bold-faced lie.

• Love 12

A rerun was on I think yesterday where Erica was in some other country performing and Kyle was there and there was a big production and what looked like a large venue and one of her songs was the expensive song and to see it now was pretty disturbing.

The other thing I noticed was when they would show the crowd the sound was like it was in a huge stadium of cheering but the crowd looks like only a few people were cheering so it made me think of how they added in the glass sounds on New Jersey the last time Teresa had her tantrum tossing plastic glasses with Margaret 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Noella is cray cray but Erika is a mean assed snarly faced beyotch.  Plus, she has 20 years on Noella!

Plus I think Noella is a freak in the bedroom. Erika just comes off as a cold fish who doesn't seem to enjoy sex. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

🤦‍♀️

Obviously I’m catching up on All Things Erika. 

She was, is, and always will be a vile creature — world without end amen. Vile,  because she posts this shit; doubly vile because she doesn’t care. Just 🤮.

I wonder if her son is embarrassed by this?

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I wonder if her son is embarrassed by this?

What Ms. Girardi (does she still go by that?) doesn’t seem to get is, there’s a huge difference between being provocative and edgy and just being trashy. She’s a vicarious exhibitionist. A cry for help, maybe?

If I’m Tommy, I’m denying all knowledge of this woman, especially since she made him a part of her lies concerning Tom’s (cough, cough) “accident” last year. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
Reworded for better emphasis.
  • Love 6

Today Bravo is treating us to the beginning of the drama, What In The World Happened To Tom?? (Berlin season — I go by their trips rather than season numbers when talking about episodes.)

He has had his accident by their house where he broke his ankle and had to have a little surgery, and is just a joy to take care of. He’s doing great, been nothing but sweet, warm, and good.

Thing is, she is utterly believable here. 

(I also took a look at her Twitter, and I think people need to take her advice and ignore her. That troll ain’t worth feeding.)

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 4/28/2022 at 8:28 AM, pasdetrois said:

Erika is bemoaning her behavior in order to promote the show. She knows people will watch if there will be lots of nasty fighting.

OR..... We may just all tune out!

• Love 7
On 5/3/2022 at 11:13 PM, goofygirl said:

OR..... We may just all tune out!

Yeah, it will be interesting to see the ratings for this. I’ll watch, mainly to see the new cast member, but if it turns into a rerun of last season with The Erika Show, I’m out. Can’t do it again.

It’s sad, really. I’ve been watching the reruns the past few days, and the personality change in her is very noticeable. She’s gotten much harder and meaner. I used to like watching her because she was so different from the others, but now it’s just…ugh.

(And yesterday’s shows made me realize how much I miss Denise, too.)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s sad, really. I’ve been watching the reruns the past few days, and the personality change in her is very noticeable. She’s gotten much harder and meaner. I used to like watching her because she was so different from the others, but now it’s just…ugh.

I think she's always been hard and mean, but kept it hidden better as she didn't really contribute much in her earlier seasons.  Plus she was trying to sell her image.  Now, she's making bank on what the show is paying her to go through her scandals in public. 

I won't be watching.

• Love 18
21 hours ago, izabella said:

I think she's always been hard and mean, but kept it hidden better as she didn't really contribute much in her earlier seasons.  Plus she was trying to sell her image.  Now, she's making bank on what the show is paying her to go through her scandals in public. 

I won't be watching.

Yes I also feel the signs were always there, the most jarring was her attack on Eilern who was nothing but nice to Erika, even getting her little roles on the Soap, and never said anything bad  about Erika's sob, but still got attacked. She did apologize to Eileen, but I am sure that wA about the Soap roles. Erika has been vile to both Dorit and Teddi too. Yeah they are stupid twits, but her level of vitriol is always off the charts. Erika is mean. You also have to remember that Erika has been warned about how she is coming across. Even Andy at the reunion was trying to point out that being so nasty was a bad look and she just got nastier in reaction. Because she cannot hold In all that anger. 

• Love 20
On 5/6/2022 at 4:29 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I’ll be curious as to how many people who said they weren’t going to watch end up tuning in after all.  

Not me. An entire season built around a shelter dog who nipped a baby and had to be rehomed was too much for me. And I was so bored by the puppy scandal I started keeping track of how many minutes were devoted to them telling each other how fabulous they look. Its a lot of minutes. Even mean bitch Erika can't make me come back. 

• Love 9
On 5/6/2022 at 4:29 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I’ll be curious as to how many people who said they weren’t going to watch end up tuning in after all.  

I quit NY because of Bethenny. She ruined the show. Never got into any of the others except NJ. I still watch that one because they don't pretend to be anything but beasts 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Oh, I’m watching. They’ve already been paid. I want to see them struggle to uphold their lies. That’s half the fun.

Same. I understand if people are over these women, but I'm sorry, I will never quit BH. It's entertained me since season 1. When I'm not snarking on these heifers, I'm quite nice, vegetarian, recycle, try to do good. If my worst thing is supporting Housewives, I think I can live with myself. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13

Unless we have a ratings box or are watching the show via a way for Bravo to track our viewing habits, or are financially purchasing a product the HWs produce, are we really supporting them? I live overseas and watch the HWs shows via shall we say not so reputable sources, and haven't spent any money on any of their products, so I feel fine watching the shows.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Unless we have a ratings box or are watching the show via a way for Bravo to track our viewing habits, or are financially purchasing a product the HWs produce, are we really supporting them? I live overseas and watch the HWs shows via shall we say not so reputable sources, and haven't spent any money on any of their products, so I feel fine watching the shows.

I did watch Salt Lake through the Bravo app and got Peacock for Miami, but I watch BH via cable. My guess is a lot of people are just referring to the icky feeling of watching these women in any way, and perhaps talking about them afterwards. Maybe I'd stop watching if Garcelle and Sutton were replaced with women as bad as some of the others.

13 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I live overseas and watch the HWs shows via shall we say not so reputable sources, and haven't spent any money on any of their products, so I feel fine watching the shows.

Hello from afar! I have family overseas, so I understand you gotta do what you gotta do. 

And no, I haven't purchased any Pat the Puss t-shirts or Depends either. 

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Oh, I’m watching. They’ve already been paid. I want to see them struggle to uphold their lies. That’s half the fun.

I especially love it when they get called out on their “truthiness” by clips from earlier episodes. For example, my favorite: 

RINNA: “Kim’s family is afraid that she’s near death.”

KYLE (later): “Did you or did you not say my sister was near death?”

RINNA (shocked face): “I — I do not remember saying that!” (As the Bush Baked Beans dog used to say, Roll that beautiful footage.) TH: “Oh, God, what did I DO?!?!?” Much later: Kim, I do remember saying that and I’m sorry.”

This is the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back. But like I say, if Erika continues with her stories and victimization bullshit, I don’t know how much of that I can take. 

• Love 12
On 5/6/2022 at 3:29 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Last year was my last. I came back from a year or two away and only stuck around to see Erika get her comeuppance. Instead, we got more of her cruel and nasty snits, lack of apologies and accountability, and hauteur.

They're bringing her back for more? Not for me. I don't care if she gets paid or not, whether she benefits or not, whether Bravo benefits or not. I'm not tuning in for more of her hate, especially since I can't stand Rinna or Kyle anymore, either.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, renatae said:

Last year was my last. I came back from a year or two away and only stuck around to see Erika get her comeuppance. Instead, we got more of her cruel and nasty snits, lack of apologies and accountability, and hauteur.

They're bringing her back for more? Not for me. I don't care if she gets paid or not, whether she benefits or not, whether Bravo benefits or not. I'm not tuning in for more of her hate, especially since I can't stand Rinna or Kyle anymore, either.

With you there!! But I'll still come here and read about the horrors!! LOL!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

When she says "victims will be taken care of" she doesn't mean she's going to put a hit on them, does she......

You know, I wondered the same thing when I read that. There are many interpretations of that, after all. 😒

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

When she says "victims will be taken care of" she doesn't mean she's going to put a hit on them, does she......

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

You know, I wondered the same thing when I read that. There are many interpretations of that, after all. 😒

You don't seem to realize that Erika is the real victim here; Just ask her.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The victims will be taken care of. She held on to a $750,000 pair of earrings until she was forced to give them up. Some of these victims really need the money to eat and to pay medical bills.

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

The victims will be taken care of. She held on to a $750,000 pair of earrings until she was forced to give them up. Some of these victims really need the money to eat and to pay medical bills.

The victims will be taken care of.   Just not by her or Tom or the estate apparently. 

These victims were RE-victimized by their own attorney!    Now they are relying on the same legal system to get the compensation they won years ago.   

• Like 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Does anyone else think that Erika is hanging on and not getting divorced from Tom, hoping that he dies soon and she will be the main heir to whatever may be left (in any secret accounts in the Caymans or somewhere else)?  I think that there is secret cash somewhere, and she knows it.  

She says that a divorce is very low on her priority list.  I would think if she wants to disassociate herself from him, she would be getting divorced as quickly as possible.

If divorced, Tom's family would be the ones to inherit anything that is left over or left in hiding.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 6
  • Love 9