Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ms Danger was an absolute shitshow on WWCL last night.  

Too much booze, or perhaps a mixture of chemicals?  She had to be under the influence of something other than her own delusions.  She was definitely a mess, and it wasn’t pretty.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Geez, Louise. How long before she starts insisting, “We don’t even know if the plane really crashed.”

How can she still have fans? Disgusting.

Well she is correct (technically) - there are people crawling out of the woodwork to file claims - many of those will be dismissed.  But the majority of the big ticket claims are legit.  For someone who keeps saying legally she is too stupid to know anything she sure talks like an attorney, or a politician or maybe an attorney that spent lots of money on politicians.

But the fact that she is allowed to LIE and proclaim she is "innocent" is a bit much

1 hour ago, endure said:

Link to a post by Erika on her instagram page yesterday, seriously,  now she is. claiming SHE is dealing with extortion from the victims?!?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeCHPyGvDqS/

It is a bitch when people want their money.  Hang on I will get a tissue

• Like 1
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Well she is correct (technically) - there are people crawling out of the woodwork to file claims - many of those will be dismissed. 

Regardless. Erika's still a flaming turd.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Has anybody discussed Ericka's confessional look? With that awful center-parted chin-length bob and heavy makeup, I did not recognize her. Along with the prim pink/rose tonal outfit. If Mikey came up with that look, he should be fired, regardless of whether he's getting paid or not!

Ugly look for a very ugly woman.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/28/2022 at 11:54 AM, endure said:

OMG, Erika, still trying her best to re-write the story, it's hard to know whether to laugh out loud or cry..... but IMO her career needs to end if nothing else, she is pathetic.

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1332669/erika-jayne-drops-a-bombshell-claim-about-tom-girardis-legal-woes-on-rhobh

Lies, all lies.  The first lawsuit was filed by Girardi’s co-counsel, who had tried and failed to get the firm to pay out the air rash monies.  He didn’t share the attorneys fees either. 

Edited by Mrs peel
Typo
  • Love 8

It sounds like Erika’s issues aren’t just going to go away any time soon and she’s not exactly winning any fan support if you read comments on her Instagram page or on here,  nobody is exactly buying her bs other than maybe Lisa Rinna, it still boggles my mind that  she is still on the show, maybe this will be her last season! 
https://www.realitytea.com/2022/05/31/erika-jayne-doubles-down-that-shes-being-extorted-by-lawyers-after-being-accused-of-hindering-5-million-investigation/

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, endure said:

It sounds like Erika’s issues aren’t just going to go away any time soon and she’s not exactly winning any fan support if you read comments on her Instagram page or on here,  nobody is exactly buying her bs other than maybe Lisa Rinna, it still boggles my mind that  she is still on the show, maybe this will be her last season! 
https://www.realitytea.com/2022/05/31/erika-jayne-doubles-down-that-shes-being-extorted-by-lawyers-after-being-accused-of-hindering-5-million-investigation/

One can only hope!! 🤞

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Erika counts on most people receiving their info from the show, that's why she makes all these (false) claims. And Bravo allows it. I read that Bravo also increased her salary this season. 

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 4
24 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Erika counts on most people receiving their info from the show, that's why she makes all these (false) claims. And Bravo allows it. I read that Bravo also increased her salary this season. 

Now, THAT pisses me off.  No surprise though, I guess.  

Andy’s gross.

• Love 9

Once again the wisdom of Maya Angelou comes to mind. This bish showed up wearing a necklace that said "Cunty" her first season. We should have believed her then.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Once again the wisdom of Maya Angelou comes to mind. This bish showed up wearing a necklace that said "Cunty" her first season. We should have believed her then.

I struggle between living by that quote and looking for the good in others. 

Obviously when someone pulls something really heinous (like stealing from orphans and widows), that's pretty much all you need to know. Tom isn't a good man.

But if someone comes across a little aloof or provocative, I don't like writing them off. Some people are shy, awkward, have bad days, become nicer people in time, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I struggle between living by that quote and looking for the good in others. 

I also think that Erika enjoys people being afraid of her, but it's kind of an act. Wearing a "Cunty" necklace feels like something a young twentysomething woman would wear to seem edgy. Not a woman who's now 50. Fwiw, I'm 46, so I'm not suggesting women in our age group can't dress how we want, but a "Cunty" necklace? Seems a bit childish.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 3
  • Love 17
43 minutes ago, OlderThanDirt said:

I guess she wore it for shock value in her talking heads. But in real life it could lead to people calling you "Cathy" if they weren't standing really close and couldn't remember your name. 

Cathy! 💀 ☠️ 😂 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

I guess she wore it for shock value in her talking heads. But in real life it could lead to people calling you "Cathy" if they weren't standing really close and couldn't remember your name. 

Oh my God, she would HATE that!  Her biggest fear is being boring or ordinary.  

She is in love with her new “dangerous” persona!  She likes to fancy herself a badass, when she’s really just an angry elf.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Oh my God, she would HATE that!  Her biggest fear is being boring or ordinary.

It'd be cool to watch her head explode onscreen if someone would say that to her.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
49 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

There seems to be something a'brewin' with those two snakey snakes!!  Good.

I look forward to watching it all unfold.

So far, this season has been a bit of a snooze. I take it the controversy is still a few episodes (or so) away.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

From the article spoiler hidden in a post by @pasdetrois above: 

A producer had to step in and they stopped filming… then all the girls made an agreement to not name call anymore and filming resumed,” an insider alleged.

Good grief.   🙄

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
45 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

A producer had to step in and they stopped filming… then all the girls made an agreement to not name call anymore and filming resumed,” an insider alleged.

Good grief.   🙄

We're going to miss out on a bulk of the fighting? Meh.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Good grief.   🙄

Hehehe, did the "girls" agree on having time-outs if someone name-called too?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Good grief.   🙄

These women are as well behaved as Kyle's dogs 🙄

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Jel said:

A PRODUCER HAD TO STEP IN AND STOP FILMING!? Now I'm pissed. 

Why is that? When did they ever do that before? Outrageous!

LOL, according to my post the RH had to agree to stop NAME CALLING before the camera's came back.  You know, like some five year olds.  I'm sure if it was some sort of big fight like throwing glassware in public they keep the cameras rolling.  Not sure why the name calling was so bad unless they are concerned about legal (slander) ramifications? 

• Fire 1
  • Useful 7
3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

LOL, according to my post the RH had to agree to stop NAME CALLING before the camera's came back.  You know, like some five year olds.  I'm sure if it was some sort of big fight like throwing glassware in public they keep the cameras rolling.  Not sure why the name calling was so bad unless they are concerned about legal (slander) ramifications? 

I demand the name calling be filmed! Seriously, let's really see these women for who they are, without producers intervening to save them from themselves.

Fire the whole production team for this highly egregious offense against the viewers!

;) (like 80, 85%)

• Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

LOL, according to my post the RH had to agree to stop NAME CALLING before the camera's came back.  You know, like some five year olds.  I'm sure if it was some sort of big fight like throwing glassware in public they keep the cameras rolling.  

plasticware with glass breaking sounds added in later

Fixed it for u♥️

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 12

I’m not sure where else I could ask this question, but after re-watching Two Truths and a Lie from last season left me with a big question.   If this requires deleting for any reason, my apologies!

My viewing of last season was super choppy, so often there was quite a period of time between when I might binge on series of episodes.  Since I wasn’t on the forum during that time, I have a question about Erika’s “I wore a wire” for the FBI…or whatever she said, exactly.

I was totally shocked she said it on TV, although I probably shouldn’t have been.  Was it ever talked about again later and tied back to an investigation into Tom’s firm, the orphans and widows, etc.?  After seeing that episode, a long time passed before I saw the episode where the whole Girardi scandal/divorce bombshell was dropped.  I basically forgot that she had ever said it until I started re-watching tonight.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 5/16/2022 at 11:56 AM, bosawks said:

When she says "victims will be taken care of" she doesn't mean she's going to put a hit on them, does she......

She probably WANTS to take out all the victims that weren't taken out before!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I’m not sure where else I could ask this question, but after re-watching Two Truths and a Lie from last season left me with a big question.   If this requires deleting for any reason, my apologies!

My viewing of last season was super choppy, so often there was quite a period of time between when I might binge on series of episodes.  Since I wasn’t on the forum during that time, I have a question about Erika’s “I wore a wire” for the FBI…or whatever she said, exactly.

I was totally shocked she said it on TV, although I probably shouldn’t have been.  Was it ever talked about again later and tied back to an investigation into Tom’s firm, the orphans and widows, etc.?  After seeing that episode, a long time passed before I saw the episode where the whole Girardi scandal/divorce bombshell was dropped.  I basically forgot that she had ever said it until I started re-watching tonight.  

As far as I can remember, she never clarified and it was never revisited. If it is at all true, I doubt it had anything to do with Tom. Once the Tom stuff broke, you can see her demeanor change, so I believe she was shocked that the whole mess was actually coming to light instead of being buried like it always has been before.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

As far as I can remember, she never clarified and it was never revisited. If it is at all true, I doubt it had anything to do with Tom. Once the Tom stuff broke, you can see her demeanor change, so I believe she was shocked that the whole mess was actually coming to light instead of being buried like it always has been before.

Thanks for answering my question!  

What I now find reeeeally interesting was that after she said that, she began speaking extra highly of Tom all of the sudden…(still during the Tahoe trip - a few different comments) so I thought two things:

1.) She may have felt guilty if there was a chance that her involvement with any investigation may have led to taking him down, and her taking part in that was motivated purely by attempting to absolve herself of any complicity or wrongdoing.

2.) She thought it was in the best interest of both of them to start laying out a narrative pre-emptively.  First, she said that one of the things she loved about him was that he “allowed her to be herself”, which was likely the beginning of her distancing herself from him, and then also propping him up by going on about how he’s dedicated his life to the law, etc - while they were on that boat.  She described him very admirably and practically painted him a saint.  That was no accident.

I felt like her flip-floppiness was both backpedaling and a shot at damage control RIGHT before the big bomb dropped.  I don’t believe any of what she said during that trip and never believed a word out of her mouth again.  

Edited by CallmeCray
Cause I suck at copy/paste when trying to clean up wordy sentences
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Thanks for answering my question!  

What I now find reeeeally interesting was that after she said that, she began speaking extra highly of Tom all of the sudden…(still during the Tahoe trip - a few different comments) so I thought two things:

1.) She may have felt guilty if there was a chance that her involvement with any investigation may have led to taking him down, and her taking part in that was motivated purely by attempting to absolve herself of any complicity or wrongdoing.

2.) She thought it was in the best interest of both of them to start laying out a narrative pre-emptively.  First, she said says that one of the things she loved about him was that he “allowed her to be herself”, which was likely the beginning of her distancing herself from him, and then also propping him up by going on about how he’s dedicated his life to the law, etc - while they were on that boat.  She described him very admirably and practically painted him a saint.  That was no accident.

I felt like her flip-floppiness was both backpedaling and a shot at damage control RIGHT before the big bomb dropped.  I don’t believe any of what she said during that trip and never believed a word out of her mouth again.  

See, I'm more cynical and remember thinking that she must have been contacted by the reporter for that article for a comment or quote, and was laying groundwork for how wonderful Tom was to counteract any internet gossip once the article came out.

I don't think she realized how explosive and damaging the info that was coming out was going to be, and didn't realize that she wouldn't be able to get on top of things, like they usually could in the past. Remember at the one reunion where she was mouthing off that the lawsuits against him were settled and the people apologized? (Lies lies lies!)

If she had been involved in the investigation into Tom, I don't think the bankruptcy lawyers (and everyone else) would have gone at her so hard, and dug into her company finances and everything else.

I can definitely see her stabbing Tom in the back, since she really only cares about herself, but I don't believe she ever thought it was going to get as far as it has. He had some pretty powerful friends in high places who covered for him for decades.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

2.) She thought it was in the best interest of both of them to start laying out a narrative pre-emptively.  First, she said that one of the things she loved about him was that he “allowed her to be herself”, which was likely the beginning of her distancing herself from him, and then also propping him up by going on about how he’s dedicated his life to the law, etc - while they were on that boat.  She described him very admirably and practically painted him a saint.  That was no accident

But that's how she always has talked about him, since her first season, so I didn't find that weird at all.  Then all of a sudden he's a scary, scary man that she had to sneak to leave and he'll never speak to her again AND a sad old man riddled with dementia and brain injuries who calls her every day

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, princelina said:

But that's how she always has talked about him, since her first season, so I didn't find that weird at all.  Then all of a sudden he's a scary, scary man that she had to sneak to leave and he'll never speak to her again AND a sad old man riddled with dementia and brain injuries who calls her every day

She definitely had always spoken of him as if he hung the moon, but she seemed (to me) to be laying it on thicker than usual.
Gosh yes! The scary cheating virile man that she was afraid of, and had to run away from who was also the decrepit, failing old man with the exploding cataracts and addled brain, who called her daily begging for her to come back home. Oh, but she didn't take his calls. Oy.

What I found weird about her Tahoe comments was when she was saying how he was going to the office all day every day, even though covid had closed all the courts and everything. What was he doing there, avoiding her?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3