Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

On 1/19/2022 at 7:50 AM, nexxie said:

A secret bank account - oh my!

https://radaronline.com/p/erika-jayne-husband-tom-girardi-embezzlement-investigation-bankruptcy-bank-records-victims/

“The lawyers working on investigating Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erika Jayne's husband Tom Girardi have uncovered a new bank account in the once-respected lawyer's name.”

As Dorit said, those accountants go deep, like deep deep.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She’s not a human. Disgusting. 

WTF needs a pair of earrings worth over a million bucks? Totally obscene even if the money to buy them wasn't stolen. If she fights this, she is more disgusting than I thought.

• Love 12
On 1/26/2022 at 5:44 PM, chlban said:

WTF needs a pair of earrings worth over a million bucks? Totally obscene even if the money to buy them wasn't stolen. If she fights this, she is more disgusting than I thought.

I get that she is trying to hold on to everything because she knows a big tax bill is coming and she will be left holding the bag but I have to think it is more than just taxes - I think she is a narcissist or sociopath and does not seem to understand how vile she looks

• Love 10
9 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She can still be brought up on these charges in CA. And she probably will be.

Edelson is refiling in CA - the story was poorly done (shocking). All they are doing is changing venue.

• Useful 5
  • Love 12
On 2/18/2022 at 8:07 AM, pasdetrois said:

This is an interesting and different tactic than the other lawsuits.

Regarding the diamond earrings, is she refusing to turn them over? Does she have a deadline to do so?

She turned them over a couple of days ago. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Erika may not have physically taken the money herself however she even in the basic understanding of this case has stated over and over that she was 100% equally aware of ALL her financial things that she signed every tax paper doted every I crossed every T herself predivorce (her book god love her kinda sinks her) Then to try to come out and blame it on her husband and she was just some innocent babe in the woods who had no idea about tax’s … and still wearing and refusing to turn over jewelry that she KNOWS was paid for with funds not meant for her …. She’s a snake 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 19
On 2/24/2022 at 6:44 PM, Dahlia said:

Innocent till proven guilty is still ‘a thing’ in USA right…. Not  sure there’s any hope for California anymore tho. 

This is why I support lawyers publishing stuff on social media....as seedy as it seems.

The more exposure to weaknesses in the legal system the better. Erika is really not the end goal, IMO. It's exposing how Tom was able to get where he got and fixing the process to avoid it in the future. The only way that's happening is via public pressure.

Ron Richards is a fame-whore, but I'm not sure I care.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
On 2/26/2022 at 10:02 PM, Jextella said:

This is why I support lawyers publishing stuff on social media....as seedy as it seems.

The more exposure to weaknesses in the legal system the better. Erika is really not the end goal, IMO. It's exposing how Tom was able to get where he got and fixing the process to avoid it in the future. The only way that's happening is via public pressure.

Ron Richards is a fame-whore, but I'm not sure I care.

That's exactly what I'm hoping is the point of it all! So many people, in positions of power, looked the other way while Tom grifted his way into millions upon millions of dollars. 
 Whenever a complaint was made against Tom, it was brushed off, or covered up, and that's absolutely heinous. I am hoping and praying the Erika stuff is just the tip of the iceberg and all the rest gets exposed and have to face consequences.

• Love 17
On 3/1/2022 at 7:19 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I’d like the consequence of her being dropped from the show. 

I mean seriously?  While the meaning of "housewife" has deteriorated in these franchises, there is no way in hell Grifter Girardi can be considered among the rich of Beverly Hills.  The rest of the women in this franchise - even Rinna - have real money.  If Bravo is cutting her a hefty paycheck to keep her in a phony lifestyle, then shame on them.  

After the "Housewife and the Hustler" documentary, how can they even justify keeping her around?  Oh wait - I forgot.  It's Bravo.  Ethics is in a completely different zip code.  

• Love 16
On 2/24/2022 at 4:44 PM, Dahlia said:

Innocent till proven guilty is still ‘a thing’ in USA right…. Not  sure there’s any hope for California anymore tho. 

If I steal from you, & you take me to court but I don’t get convicted, does that mean I’m innocent? Sometimes guilt is never proven, but that doesn’t necessarily make one innocent…

• Love 21
On 3/5/2022 at 1:56 PM, Jel said:

This bish still has a job? 

Ugh Andy.

We discussed this in Kathy's thread, but it's amazing Bravo will let people go for SAYING things but living off money that belongs to orphans, widows, and burn victims is a-okay. 

To be clear, I'm totally cool with racists and homophobes being out of a job. But I just know I'd rather have someone say hurtful things to/about me than have their husband steal from me so they could live lavishly. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

We discussed this in Kathy's thread, but it's amazing Bravo will let people go for SAYING things but living off money that belongs to orphans, widows, and burn victims is a-okay. 

To be clear, I'm totally cool with racists and homophobes being out of a job. But I just know I'd rather have someone say hurtful things to/about me than have their husband steal from me so they could live lavishly. 

Bravo doesnt let someone go based off of allegations though. Erika hasnt been found guilty of anything so getting rid of her when she finally brings conflict to the show wouldn't make sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

My DVR seems to always record WWHL after RHOC and every week, without fail, one of Andy's questions to the guests is "don't you think it's unfair that Jen Shah gets a free pass while everyone constantly ganged up on Erika?" And every week, without fail, his ass-kissing guests agree with him that Erika was being treated unfairly.

In what alternate universe has Erika been ganged up on? Sutton's questions and subsequent backing down? Crystal's meek pointing out that she should be pissed at Tom? Kyle/Doorit/Mauricio/PK having a laugh? Yeah, Erika's really been put through the ringer by her castmates 😒

If Andy's attitude is indicative of Bravo's, then it sure sounds like next season is going to be about Erika's triumphant resurgence, and perhaps some comeuppance for the nay-sayers. Gag.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 1/13/2016 at 1:00 PM, walnutqueen said:

I am not feeling her - at all.  Something about this woman has set off my radar; it remains to be seen exactly what's pinging it. 

Wow! Did you turn out to be right.  6+ years later, and you were spot on.

• Love 21
On 3/27/2022 at 7:03 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Bravo doesnt let someone go based off of allegations though. Erika hasnt been found guilty of anything so getting rid of her when she finally brings conflict to the show wouldn't make sense.

Even if it's not clear whether Erika was knowingly part of the con, she spent $40,000 a month on hair and makeup while a victim of an explosion who was burned over 90% of his body needed money for skin grafts. While orphans and widows waited to get the money they were owed, Tom funded Erika to pat her pus. It's not pretty. And neither was the way she behaved once everything got out. She was all about herself.

If you're just saying Bravo's priority is ratings, of course. But they can at least drop the "we don't want any problematic people in our casts" nonsense. There are all sorts of ways to be a bad person, and being an equal opportunity offender really isn't great. 

• Love 16
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Even if it's not clear whether Erika was knowingly part of the con, she spent $40,000 a month on hair and makeup while a victim of an explosion who was burned over 90% of his body needed money for skin grafts. While orphans and widows waited to get the money they were owed, Tom funded Erika to pat her pus. It's not pretty. And neither was the way she behaved once everything got out. She was all about herself.

If you're just saying Bravo's priority is ratings, of course. But they can at least drop the "we don't want any problematic people in our casts" nonsense. There are all sorts of ways to be a bad person, and being an equal opportunity offender really isn't great. 

I dont think anyone is saying that Erika behaved in a flattering manner. But (and this is a BUT) if she didn't know, why should she be fired for the sins of her husband? 

Yes there are a million ways to be a bad person. Majority of Bravolebs/Stars in general wouldn't be around if networks got rid of them but of course there will always be things that trump other bad behaviors. 

21 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I dont think anyone is saying that Erika behaved in a flattering manner. But (and this is a BUT) if she didn't know, why should she be fired for the sins of her husband? 

Yes there are a million ways to be a bad person. Majority of Bravolebs/Stars in general wouldn't be around if networks got rid of them but of course there will always be things that trump other bad behaviors. 

If Erika were a nice person who showed concern about the orphans and widows her husband stole from, didn't bully, curse out and threaten her cast mates, I think a lot of us would feel more favorably to her. It's not all about what Tom did. 

I as once a fan too, but we can agree to disagree as far as how bad Erika is compared to the others. 

• Love 8