Type keyword(s) to search

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

If Erika wasn’t involved, why did she get so upset when the info on Tom calling her slipped out on camera?  If she is so innocent, what would be the problem with her saying she couldn’t take it anymore, moved out, doesn’t receive any monies from Tom, but the poor dear keeps calling her and asking her to come back and it breaks her heart?

Almost all of us think Erika's lying to a degree. She wouldn't want to be caught lying and scheming a coverup either. It looks like she's playing the part of someone who had enough of her husband mistreating her, that the divorce has nothing to do with the scandal, that the timing was pure coincidence, that she has no money, and that Tom is done with her, won't help her. Him calling her contradicts what she's said. It would make it look more like the divorce being a sham to hide assets is a very real possibility. 

I'm not saying no way would she have known any of it though. It's absolutely possible she's more guilty than I'm guessing at this point. 

• Love 7
On 7/29/2021 at 2:31 PM, RealHousewife said:

Most people on camera wear heavy makeup. Many of them still don't look like Erika. Thanks to a combination of genetics, lifestyle, and Tom's money to have the best upkeep, Erika has really beautiful skin. There are other Housewives and celebs who don't have skin as nice as hers. Some of them have larger pores, breakouts, not as youthful, etc. 

Vicky Gunvalson of OC and Ramona Singer of NY have gawdawful skin... both have bumps, creases, sags, wrinkles- especially bumps, what do all those lumpy bumps come from?

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

My guess is she wasn't involved in the crime, but she is involved in the coverup. 

Erika should remember that Teresa Giudice wound up in jail because the judge got frustrated with the deceptive, incomplete bankruptcy filings. Word at the time was that Teresa was going to get probation but when the Giudices filed yet another incomplete listing of assets the judge brought down the hammer.

• Useful 8
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Prism said:

Vicky Gunvalson of OC and Ramona Singer of NY have gawdawful skin... both have bumps, creases, sags, wrinkles- especially bumps, what do all those lumpy bumps come from?

Those bumps could be acne or acne scarring. 

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Especially when her own llc or company accepted MILLIONS from his Company... 

Her accepting it doesnt mean she knows the origin of his funds. Not by a longshot.

The man's firm won over $100MM in one case years ago. Since then its just grown. What's the difference if he invested in his wife's performance company, or some Tarek & Christina house flipper company to buy/sell mansions. I mean if the funds were legit it would be a smart move....take his personal $$, invest in his wife's company (she makes money and pays herself), who in turn repays him with interest (he makes more money)...the whole time their personal lives benefit. That's what makes the world go round. IF his funds were legit.

Do we all really think Harry's acting proceeds didn't fund Lisa's boutiques years ago? Or Mauricios money isnt funding all of Kyle's pet projects? 

32 minutes ago, HotHW said:

Her accepting it doesnt mean she knows the origin of his funds. Not by a longshot.

The man's firm won over $100MM in one case years ago. Since then its just grown. What's the difference if he invested in his wife's performance company, or some Tarek & Christina house flipper company to buy/sell mansions. I mean if the funds were legit it would be a smart move....take his personal $$, invest in his wife's company (she makes money and pays herself), who in turn repays him with interest (he makes more money)...the whole time their personal lives benefit. That's what makes the world go round. IF his funds were legit.

Do we all really think Harry's acting proceeds didn't fund Lisa's boutiques years ago? Or Mauricios money isnt funding all of Kyle's pet projects? 

But her claiming she knows nothing gets called into question. couple this with her being on some of his actual boards crates doubts and holes in her story of not knowing “Anything”. So she doesn’t know the workings of her own companies? She’s doesn’t pay attention to what’s going on on boards she is sitting on with his companies? She knew he was being sued for nonpayments .. (she even said she was asking questions later about it and continued to accept “loans” from his company… all you need to do is create lines from him to her about those “loans” and misappropriated monies and the lavish “gifts” and how and when and how much he was giving her to be Erika Jayne.  She’s gonna end up having to make restitutions especially now that the courts say the victims can go after her   

this isn’t like the other housewives who had no connections to their husbands business dealings at all. She was actively on not only his boards but her own companies that accepted money from his company. She has also admitted he funded her Erika Jane stage shows use of jets for her own personal business etc etc 

add to the fact that once he “cut her off” aka she walked out on him. she no longer could “afford” her apt or other things looks incredibly shady. Especially if she had her own company that was supposedly paying for these things 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 5
  • Love 18
22 minutes ago, HotHW said:

I think you are missing the issue. For the purpose of getting the money back. It doesn’t matter whether Erika knew it was fraudulently obtained. Tom had no legal right to any of the money she received from him so she is on the hook and she is the one with deep pockets since Tom has no earning potential. She has already made a claim that some lawsuits should not be transferred to another firm because she wants them to remain an asset she can lay a claim to.

Erika doesn’t fear jail because that isn’t probable. She realizes that any funds left will be paid to the creditors and more than likely she will be required to repay any of the purported loans and gifts of valuable stuff like jewelry and artwork.  Ruth Madoff kept nothing except a relatively small amount that she had inherited from her parents but all of her clothing, furs, jewelry, personal items etc. were auctioned and used to pay back those Madoff had swindled. And Erika is arguably in a worst position than Ruth Madoff because she will probably have liens against her future earnings and Ruth realistically had no future earnings.     

• Useful 8
  • Love 15

I would be very surprised if Erika ever gets charged with anything criminal IF she cooperates and tells the truth to authorities.   If she was loaned stolen  money and she has it, she would  need to give it to the creditors.  You can't receive a of gift stolen property and claim the gifting makes it yours and legal.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, amarante said:

I think you are missing the issue. For the purpose of getting the money back. It doesn’t matter whether Erika knew it was fraudulently obtained. Tom had no legal right to any of the money she received from him so she is on the hook and she is the one with deep pockets since Tom has no earning potential. She has already made a claim that some lawsuits should not be transferred to another firm because she wants them to remain an asset she can lay a claim to.

Erika doesn’t fear jail because that isn’t probable. She realizes that any funds left will be paid to the creditors and more than likely she will be required to repay any of the purported loans and gifts of valuable stuff like jewelry and artwork.  Ruth Madoff kept nothing except a relatively small amount that she had inherited from her parents but all of her clothing, furs, jewelry, personal items etc. were auctioned and used to pay back those Madoff had swindled. And Erika is arguably in a worst position than Ruth Madoff because she will probably have liens against her future earnings and Ruth realistically had no future earnings.     

It’s her trying to act like she doesn’t know how banking works and trying to play the bimbo oh what’s a bank card I don’t know how companies  “work”. I’m just a lil o housewife that doesn’t know anything to get out of repayment is what I am most pissed about. Girl you have your own whole company you know how financially things work. You weren’t just some housewife that was “taken care of” she is hiding money it’s obvious 

I love a good debate. It’s fun debating with you about this :) 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, HotHW said:

I mean if the funds were legit it would be a smart move....take his personal $$, invest in his wife's company (she makes money and pays herself), who in turn repays him with interest (he makes more money)...the whole time their personal lives benefit.

Not sure it would be such a smart move since I'd bet a paycheck that Erika's company never made a profit.  It might be a good way to launder money but make money? Not so much. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 23
59 minutes ago, HotHW said:

Or Mauricios money isnt funding all of Kyle's pet projects? 

Kyle, on the other hand actually makes money with her acting/producing.  Sure, most of their money comes from Mauricio and his company but Kyle isn't exactly dead weight any more than any working mother is. 

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

What strikes me after watching  Theb Housewife and the Hustler, is that it was moms working together to protect a badly-injured son from being ripped off by Tom, who finally got him busted.

I love how those two women are like the anti-housewives. They're not filthy rich and they have a real friendship that they show by sincerely supporting each other through hard times.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s her trying to act like she doesn’t know how banking works and trying to play the bimbo oh what’s a bank card I don’t know how companies  “work”. I’m just a lil o housewife that doesn’t know anything to get out of repayment is what I am most pissed about. Girl you have your own whole company you know how financially things work. You weren’t just some housewife that was “taken care of” she is hiding money it’s obvious 

I agree with you so I am not sure what we are debating. 😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• LOL 12
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Bethenny pretty much put Erika in her place at that dinner in the Hamptons. B was not at all impressed by Erika’s “talent” — not all that impressed by Erika, period, IIRC — and that really got under the Ice Queen’s skin. B vs. E? No contest.

Is there any video of that scenario you can share here?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Interesting time to set up a new company: 

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C4693972

Rinna has the same accounting firm and she set up two corporations using him as well.

One is called Just Own It and seems to be for her beauty products given the trademark applications for Lisa Rinna Lips - I find it astounding that anyone thinks those lips are attractive rather than a total plastic fail but okay. The other dates from 2014.

=

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Kyle, on the other hand actually makes money with her acting/producing.  Sure, most of their money comes from Mauricio and his company but Kyle isn't exactly dead weight any more than any working mother is. 

Erika is the only classic gold digger in the cast. Crystal is not as much of a stereotype but she also married an older very successful rich man. 

Kathy married a wealthy man and was trained to marry one but her husband was more or less the same age and they seemed to have had a long relatively happy marriage. As the saying goes, it’s just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor one. I don’t particularly like her shtick but she isn’t a trophy wife.

Sutton and her ex were teenage sweethearts and she married him before he was rich.  She was a SAHM but why not. 

Rinna is many things and whatever the marriage has devolved into in terms of it being an arrangement, I think it was genuine love at the beginning or as much love as Rinna’s shriveled heart can muster. 🙄

Mauricio was poor when Kyle married him and if anything Mauricio could be said to have married her for her Hilton connection since his employment at Hilton & Hyland gave him his start. I think the initial bad blood between the sisters was when Mauricio left to form The Agency. I also think Kyle’s presence on the show and social media helped with the success of The Agency. I don’t think Mauricio bankrolled any vanity projects for her as the store in Beverly Hills was originally just a licensing arrangement with the woman who actually owned the store.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

I think this week's episode (judging from the ads) is the one where she threatens someone (like the low-class dockside bully she is) when they call her a liar.   As if she wields all this clout and power.  

"I'm coming for you."  With what?  Are you going to threaten to duct tape them to a chair and watch your videos?

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I think this week's episode (judging from the ads) is the one where she threatens someone (like the low-class dockside bully she is) when they call her a liar.   As if she wields all this clout and power.  

"I'm coming for you."  With what?  Are you going to threaten to duct tape them to a chair and watch your videos?

God love Sutton she has no spine ..... I'm coming for you! She should have looked her dead in the eye and said with what? arnt you broke? who you gonna hire to do something to me?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I can’t think of anything more frightening than this.

2 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Mikey. 🤣 

Mikey will crowbar you into a red latex dresses two sizes too small. And give you hideous DSLs.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

tenor.gif.d3c529e463b9bcf3a3a99b1c4ce18b22.gif

You’re a broke, broke down showgirl that can’t even dress yourself. What the fuck you gonna do? Without your millionaire husband you can’t even afford to heat your pool. Really? What the hell are you gonna do? You need to take that tone down about 5 notches cause you have NOTHING to back it up with. then she should have turned around and started talking to whoever was next to her. 

And that is 100% word for word what Sutton should have said to her lol. 

she could cry every fucking episode after that and I would be like you go Sutton….. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
On 8/8/2021 at 6:30 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s trying to play smart and dumb at the same time.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

You know how Erika says, “You find out who your friends are”? The WWCL guys point out that she is guilty of the exact same behavior, when she bailed on Tom.

That’s exactly it. She was done with him once he got old and broke. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

tenor.gif.d3c529e463b9bcf3a3a99b1c4ce18b22.gif

You’re a broke, broke down showgirl that can’t even dress yourself. What the fuck you gonna do? Without your millionaire husband you can’t even afford to heat your pool. Really? What the hell are you gonna do? You need to take that tone down about 5 notches cause you have NOTHING to back it up with. then she should have turned around and started talking to whoever was next to her. 

And that is 100% word for word what Sutton should have said to her lol. 

86A84BA4-EF4F-4AC9-9A77-91B955FDABF7.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Prism said:

Sometimes silence is the best answer. 

Perhaps! 
Though if anyone came at me, like she did Garcelle and does Sutton (in the previews), I know I'd either fling some choice words back to shut that mess down, or -most likely- I'd start laughing at her audacity and empty threats. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Perhaps! 
Though if anyone came at me, like she did Garcelle and does Sutton (in the previews), I know I'd either fling some choice words back to shut that mess down, or -most likely- I'd start laughing at her audacity and empty threats. 🤷‍♀️ 

Oh, I couldn’t keep silent. At all!  Laughing is a great answer 😊

• Love 5
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If it’s a video of her in Chicago (or her other theatrical “performance” with her mascara smeared face), that would be in violation of the Geneva Convention’s stance on torture.  Erika could tack on “war crime” to her ever evolving rap sheet.

• LOL 12
34 minutes ago, Prism said:

Oh, I couldn’t keep silent. At all!  Laughing is a great answer 😊

I would die if Sutton had the guts to (on camera) offer Erika a job as personal security as answer to Erika's threatening demeanor and her 'falling on hard times'. 😆 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I don't have my hopes up that the scene with Erika saying "If you call me a liar again, I'm coming for you" is directed at Sutton.   Bravo teases these things to suck us in and then it turns out not to be what it looks like in the previews. But I'm hoping this time it is real and Sutton responds without resorting to tears. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I don't have my hopes up that the scene with Erika saying "If you call me a liar again, I'm coming for you" is directed at Sutton.   Bravo teases these things to suck us in and then it turns out not to be what it looks like in the previews. But I'm hoping this time it is real and Sutton responds without resorting to tears. 

I actually suspect that Sutton can handle genuine attacks. I think her divorce toughened her up.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I actually suspect that Sutton can handle genuine attacks. I think her divorce toughened her up.

Yeah, it seems like Sutton would react differently in a situation where she felt like she knew what was going on or was suspicious like she is now. In those cases she maybe doesn't feel so personally attacked because it's obviously more about the other person.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Bravo teases these things to suck us in and then it turns out not to be

You know, it would not surprise me if she's relating to Sutton what she said to the bankruptcy court's investigating attorney (the one all over social media), who has hinted on more than one occasion that he believes she is not being truthful.  And she DID "come after him" so to speak, trying to get him removed.  I think you may be on to something!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The WWCL guys also (are you guys tired of me referencing them?) said that they think Garcelle, like a normal person, Googled the Tom Girardi story. And they highly doubt Erika would not have Googled it after Tom supposedly refused to explain what was going on.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The WWCL guys also (are you guys tired of me referencing them?) said that they think Garcelle, like a normal person, Googled the Tom Girardi story. And they highly doubt Erika would not have Googled it after Tom supposedly refused to explain what was going on.

I'm not! I love them. Best Bravo podcast ever. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm not! I love them. Best Bravo podcast ever. 

Me neither--thanks so much for telling us about them. I've been laughing all week over their version of Sutton's info about Forensic accountants. "Deep Deeeep DEEEEEEP!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Perhaps! 

Yeah, just what Erika would need, an assault charge on top of everything else, lol.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Would you share episode numbers.  On a whim, I said, "Alexa. Play Watch What Crappens Live". And she did!  But it was RHONJ and RHOC.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Thank you to @sistermagpie and @Cosmocrush for alerting me to the hilarity of the WWCL podcasts and for helping me locate it. 

31 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Would you share episode numbers.  On a whim, I said, "Alexa. Play Watch What Crappens Live". And she did!  But it was RHONJ and RHOC.

I’ve listened to most of

Retreat! RETREAT!

Qualm Springs

The Mascara’d Singer 

Peep Show

• LOL 7