Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Cripes sake.  Hope is denser than a diaper filled with baby shit after being constipated for three days.  She's shown more love and concern for Douglas than her own daughter.  She needs for Liam to file for full custody for their baby citing insanity. Then maybe Hope will come back to sanity.

Zoe needs a full side of beef.  I saw her legs in the minidress she wore on Price, and she looked like she was standing on toothpicks.  This one surprised me:  one of my nephews plays some video game with vampires and there's one character that looks exactly like Zoe, with the unusual mouth and thick brows.  All Zoe needs is the vampire teeth.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Is "Raggedy" Hope or Stuffy?  And why?  I just don't get it.

Raggedy is @Waldo13 's nickname for Hope and IIRC it may have had to do with how completely neutered she was in all this baby story mess. I could be mistaken, however.

But it definitely would suit Steffy better for all them busted ass wigs they put on JMW. 👀

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bannana said:

Holy Crap!  Heavy foreshadowing that someone is going into that vat of acid.  What is with this show???

you crazy snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Because of course, a fashion house requires a vat of acid for those crazy couture designs.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh God, I saw people talking about this and I thought it was a bad joke.

I guess that's as close to "camp" as this show has gotten in all of 2019. If Thomas goes in, nothing of value will be lost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Someone on twitter suggested this is the Thomas we might end up with. 😱

heath ledger joker GIF

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Can't wait find out who actually designed those dresses Tommy is passing off as his own originals.

Boy, I think it's gonna be great when Ridge finds out what's really been going on with Thomas and Douglas and Hope. There won't be enough superglue in the world to put his shattered face back together. He is completely deluded.

OMFG, AFAIC they need stop letting Douglas call Hope "Mommy." That poor kid is going to be a nutbag like his daddy and his Grandma Taylor. Meanwhile, Kelly's gonna grow up to be agoraphobic if Steffy doesn't start letting her leave the house.

Well hello Plot Device Jake. Hydrofluoric acid? I freaking love it! Somebody's about to get the Walter White special.

Sigh, Liam, that's your girl. You know Hope will not listen to you, Brooke, or anyone else because only she can set everything right! She's SuperFixItWoman!

That picture of the Joker upthread is perfect. Why so serious, Tom?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Raggedy is @Waldo13 's nickname for Hope and IIRC it may have had to do with how completely neutered she was in all this baby story mess. I could be mistaken, however.

But it definitely would suit Steffy better for all them busted ass wigs they put on JMW. 👀

Anna, you are correct.  That whole PhoBeth SL, Hope was a Rag Doll. I use Stuffy for Steffy because of all that Botox she has stuffed in her face. Since her return, her face looks even more stuffed. 

Liam, I know you are a waffle but a dumb shit also.  How many times can that delusional Raggedy person let you know that she prefers Douglas to you.  Well Liam may not be that dumb after all since he realizes Lurch has weaponized Douglas to get with Raggedy.  

Speaking of a dumb shit, we come to Stuffy.  Does Stuffy not realize Lurch’s motivation or she does and she doesn’t give a shit because she can than pounce on Liam. 

Intimate candlelight spaghetti dinner for three. Yummy 😋. How does Lurch dump Douglas to get the deed done. 

I have a question for you:  Is it worse for Liam if Lurch and Raggedy have sex or Bill and Stuffy having sex?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ridge, going on to Shauna about his concerns that Hope may be doing something to Thomas. Like what dude? The 120 lb girl is really no match for Tommy, and she isn't a zombie, a vampire, or even a woman of the night. She is just poor, deluded Hope, trying to save the day, or in this case Douglas, from his crazy pants dad. I am surprised Ridge didn't run upstairs to protect his son. 

Shauna's anti-Brooke, anti-Logan advise is starting to wear thin. The Vegas Retailer just doesn't understand the ebb and flow of Bridge. She doesn't understand that Ridge is only being receptive to this talk because Brooke has dumped him, and his ego is bruised. The minute Brooke finds out about Shauna and Ridge's hijinxs, I hope she runs for the nearest bottle of Goo Gone and does a thorough hand and body scrubbing, followed by her telling those two to have a nice life. Ridge's betrayal of Brooke is far worse than having sex or a one night stand. He has not only thrown her and her family under the bus as the villians, but he has done so knowing who, and what, his son is:

emma.jpg.78e133dcc89a3f986427274bd359046c.jpg

I can't think of when Ridge and Eric have sounded stupider; going on about how great Thomas is, and how wonderful it is that he is in recovery. How do you go into recovery from madness? How is that gauged? What are the measuring sticks and milestones? Not killing anyone?

emma.jpg.78e133dcc89a3f986427274bd359046c.jpg

All I am going to say about that vat of acid in FC's basement is that shit about the washers came out of nowhere, and Douglas is in the building. Show better not go there. Because they better not. 

Charlie is in the building too. So is Thomas. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

I could go for a Thomas story of turning into the Joker, but sadly, his portrayer doesn't have the charm of Heath Ledger, or anyone who has played the Joker since then, much less the smarts to pull him off. He's pretty, though. 

Damn, Hope, how stupid are you? Seriously. You know that Thomas is a bit of a rapist, so you're going to go to an empty, huge building with him, basically alone (because we all know that Douglas will fall asleep on the Forrester couch, or, at least, he better), to try to convince him to sign over the rights to his only child, solely by using your charm? I always liked Hope, & I really was happy when they were reunited with Beth, but my patience is running thin. 

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

If Douglas is the one who falls in the vat of acid I will unleash a wrath this Show isn’t ready for. 

Get in line my friend. 

And you know, you just know, that if that happens, everyone will be blaming Hope. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I have a question for you:  Is it worse for Liam if Lurch and Raggedy have sex or Bill and Stuffy having sex?  

I think Thomas and Hope having sex would be worse for him. The mere thought that they might have consummated their marriage made Liam turn about seven different shades of green. And again, just the thought

ETA: My Dish is having an issue showing CBS this week so no B&B for me unless I care to go online and watch. Which, for this shit? Nope.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

If Douglas is the one who falls in the vat of acid I will unleash a wrath this Show isn’t ready for. 

While the show seems intent on turning dark, I still have hope that not even Bell is this callous and tone deaf.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Steffy sleeping with his father. Then renewing vows with Liam after with a smile on her face was a bigger betrayal.

But Hope sleeping with a depraved rapey POS in desperation or throws of mental illness would be more painful for him. But I somewhat think the way this show is going somehow he’d blame her more or be more bitter to her than Steffy banging his dad on their wedding day like a screen door in a hurricane. 

• Love 9

Bit late with the comment but am I the only one who noticed that Thomas started again on his anti-Logan vendetta right after we were told that he is getting counselling from Taylor?

Sounds about right. Who else has never had any qualms about abusing her professional credentials to further her own agenda?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Do they have other chemical patents besides Belief? Maybe it's for that? 👀

Probably for Brooke to test out Belief 2.0 by tossing Thomas into a vat. Or Ridge after she catches him in flagrante delicto with Shauna. You know, "accidentally."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Vegas Retailer?  Is that code for “Cheap-ass Hooker”?

My bet is Charlie in the vat——dies saving Douglas.  Although it would be no loss to fry Thomas, he runs too many storylines for that to happen.  And I think that even the moronic writers wouldn’t allow Douglas to die that way. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Candlelight dinner in the office. Lawd this show is so cheap. 😑

All cognac is brandy but not all brandy is cognac? That makes as much sense as all champagne is sparkling wine but not all sparkling wine is champagne. It's trademarks and geographic origins and it ain't that deep. FFS, Ridge out here trying to seem like he's imparting esoteric knowledge and Shauna eating it up.

Grrr, I hate them letting Douglas call Hope "Mommy" when she's not, and I hate both Thomas and Hope using Douglas to manipulate each other. Steffy did the same thing with Phoebe to work Liam. Kept referring to him as Phoebe's daddy way before anyone knew he actually was. Is this a genetic thing with Taylor's kids?

HOW EFFING STUPID IS HOPE? I. CANNOT. WITH. HER.

Ridge, Tommy is no innocent victim and you know it. Stop bad-mouthing your wife to your sidepiece-in-waiting.

• Love 14

How ridiculously adorable was Douglas to literally running to call Hope and his excitement at what he thought would be a nice family style dinner? And he just looks cuter than shit. 😍😩

Stupid Charlie is wrong. That’s just an industrial size cleanser and de-wrinkling vat to dunk Ridge in. He’s someone who needs to be deloused physically and internally for that matter. 

I realized Thomas and Steffy have the double threat in their genes for obsessive tendencies. The Morones like Nick and Ridge tended to fixate on people or personal vendettas and they got it on their mothers side too. Nurture or outside influences play a part cuz I don’t see sensitive self sacrificing Douglas growing up to be fixating on winning people at all costs even if it hurts them or himself or manipulating the way his father, sister, grandpa, and grandma do. I think if this show is on in a few years and writing is true to form he’d be the male version of Bridget. 

Cognac is a top shelf brandy like how champagne is a top shelf sparkling wine. I didn’t get the differences with spirits and don’t know them well since the only spirit I drink is vodka. I’m a waitress and our ringing in menu has whiskey and bourbon on the same screen; some bourbons are whiskey but not all whiskeys are bourbon, I high key was a dumbass yesterday with a table when he wanted the bourbon list and we don’t have a liquor menu printed  so I just wrote down everything and emphasized the ones I knew for sure were bourbon like Basil Hayden, Bulliet, and Angels Envy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think if this show is on in a few years and writing is true to form he’d be the male version of Bridget. 

I sure hope so, cuz Forrester men are all lousy shits, even ones who got adopted and raised away from this insanity like Zende.

Plus, we really need a good white hat that isn't Liam. He's not awful but he has no agency and still becomes self serving too often for my tastes (see his covering for Steffy and Caroline).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Not to be gross, but if that was really acid, there wouldn't be a speck of skin or hair on him. 

He'd look like Freddy Krueger at best.

He's not going to be dead as we've heard nothing about Matthew exiting the show.

I predict it will come out that he's presumed dead, Steffy and Ridge will be out for blood, Liam will revert to the chucklefuck waffle he usually is outside of most of the past year, potentially driving him and Hauxdi together, Ridge will fuck Shauna, and then, we'll see this shadowy figure watching and stalking Hope and it will escalate until Thomas is revealed - with or without scars - and perhaps this time, everyone will finally see him for what he is.

A complete and utter psychopath.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I know we’re supposed to suspend logic when it comes to the soaps but Thomas would not float to the surface in a vat of acid. He’s be down to the bones in a matter of seconds. It could not happen to a more deserving person. Oh and shut up, Ridge.

• Love 11

Today’s episode surpassed being stupid,

profoundly stupid, fucking stupid to monumentally stupid. The vat of Hydrofluoric Acid left open to spew toxic fumes and allow Lurch to fall to his death.  Lurch, for his size, is a wimp.  Cliffs and railings are his bailiwick.  A push by a 135 pound woman and Lurch goes over the cliff.  Now a “brush by” a 120 pound woman and Lurch goes over the railing.  Is Raggedy going to get the same benefit of the doubt as did Stuffy with Ally. 

Personally, I think Lurch is dead and the vat he fell into was Hydrofluoric Acid since TIIC went out of their way to show the label on the vat. Lurch’s body floating to the top was just TIIC channeling the T-1000 Terminator’s death in Terminator- Judgement Day when it gets thrown into a vat of molten metal.

Let the new games begin and the accusations fly next week.   

• Love 6

It can’t be any kind of acid.  Thomas would be a vision of floppy flesh, sizzling hair and no shirt because that will burn off first.  I bet he fell into the vat, but the bad stuff was drained out and this is a vat of something like Windex.  

A quick question:  Where is RJ and why is he forgotten?  It’s stupid to have a character from a legacy family just disappear. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam will revert to the chucklefuck waffle he usually is outside of most of the past year, potentially driving him and Hauxdi together

No, Dope has totally set WaffleBoy up to glide right back into Stuffy's arms. She leaves her kid at Hallowe'en to go be with someone ELSE'S child after her own child was ripped from her? AND it's her baby's first Hallowe'en? I wouldn't voluntarily be absent from my daughters' first Hallowe'ens and they weren't stolen from me. Then doesn't tell him that she's going to get Thomas to sign adoption papers so he thinks she's just going over there to "hang out" with a scammer/kidnapper/almost-rapist? Yeah, Stuffy's getting another wedding this winter.

• Love 1

It continues to be funny to me that Liam's little girl with Steffy has those fluffy, curly locks while his baby with Hope is virtually bald. I feel like that's a deliberately drawn contrast to throw shade on Hope and her Logan genes.

Ew, Brooke. You don't know where Ridge's lips have been. 😟

Tommy, you're a bad deal-maker. You're supposed to get the quo before you turn over the quid. Hope ain't giving up nothing, at least not what you want.

And still I wonder why Liam can only see Kelly at Steffy's house. It seems he likes it that way though.

Hope is relentless. I wouldn't be mad at Thomas if he signed those legal papers, "Hah Hah McNoWay" because he knew Hope wasn't looking that closely. Then where was she running to if she had no idea if Douglas was even still in the FC building?

I guess B&B is counting on viewers not knowing how acid works? Thomas' face looked so refreshed and clean when he resurfaced!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

So is Thomas going to turn into the Hulk now? I thought he would be disfigured in the acid but it looks like he’s in a hot tub. Show is so dumb sometimes. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

UO I was proud of Hope for shoving his ass over the edge. Then running off with no fucks given. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e05a92d21c4830af7c

People on the cbs YouTube and social media are screeching she should go to jail and wrong. Howww is this different than Steffy did to Ally AND Ivy?

The acid was wafting smoke or toxic fumes but didn’t melt off Thomas skin. I have to think it was cuz this is daytime and they didn’t want TV MA gore and as well this show is syndicated in more sensitive countries media like Dubai? How is it this soap was easily the most fluffy and superficial one of all of the lineups for DECADES but has been dark AF over a year now? So will Thomas come out like the Joker or will wear a Phantom of the FC mask and skulk the corridors or will get a face reconstruction, if so let us pray he doesn’t use his Mommy’s doctor.   

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

People on the cbs YouTube and social media are screeching she should go to jail and wrong. Howww is this different than Steffy did to Ally AND Ivy?

This was every bit the self defense that Steffy's whack on Aly's noggin was. And unlike Steffy, I don't see her trying to cover up and lie to police for months about what happened.

No one pays for a damn thing on this show, not even Brooke the eternal whipping girl of B&B, so why should Hope? At any other point in soap history, ThomAss would've been long since disposed of and it's only for being Ridge's firstborn and the fact that the only likeable child Ridge ever sired was bumped off that he still draws breath.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

UO I was proud of Hope for shoving his ass over the edge. Then running off with no fucks given. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e05a92d21c4830af7c

So will Thomas come out like the Joker or will wear a Phantom of the FC mask and skulk the corridors or will get a face reconstruction, if so let us pray he doesn’t use his Mommy’s doctor.   

Or is little sister's.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

This was every bit the self defense that Steffy's whack on Aly's noggin was. And unlike Steffy, I don't see her trying to cover up and lie to police for months about what happened.

No one pays for a damn thing on this show, not even Brooke the eternal whipping girl of B&B, so why should Hope? At any other point in soap history, ThomAss would've been long since disposed of and it's only for being Ridge's firstborn and the fact that the only likeable child Ridge ever sired was bumped off that he still draws breath.

How & Why do people conveniently forget this crap or is it cognitive dissonance? It's okay for Cray Tay & Her children to kill people but when Hope does it she should be punished even though she was defending herself? The fandom is bending over backwards and for what exactly? This energy was absent when Steffy was the culprit like always. Hell I didn't even see this energy for Flo or Tomass for not going to prison what the fuck is wrong with these selective memory having hypocrites?  Pray tell how did the fandom become so lopsided on Twitter, Youtube & Soapsheknows? How did the only people with common sense migrate here? I mean gosh I hate how the Y&R narrative babies Sharon but at least for the most part she & Phyllis get dragged equally by the fans(although that is starting to change little by little). How did this innocent Forrester(Monroe) narrative come about & get so popular?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TeamGabi said:

How & Why do people conveniently forget this crap or is it cognitive dissonance? It's okay for Cray Tay & Her children to kill people but when Hope does it she should be punished even though she was defending herself? The fandom is bending over backwards and for what exactly? This energy was absent when Steffy was the culprit like always. Hell I didn't even see this energy for Flo or Tomass for not going to prison what the fuck is wrong with these selective memory having hypocrites?  Pray tell how did the fandom become so lopsided on Twitter, Youtube & Soapsheknows? How did the only people with common sense migrate here? I mean gosh I hate how the Y&R narrative babies Sharon but at least for the most part she & Phyllis get dragged equally by the fans(although that is starting to change little by little). How did this innocent Forrester(Monroe) narrative come about & get so popular?

This is the only place I can visit.  Even the most partisan fans are still civil.  I might not agree with everyone here but that's okay.

Bell has clearly decided to appease the Logan-haters.  It's a very LOUD fan-base but I wonder if it's as big as Bell is counting on.  There are Logan fans and then people who hate EVERYTHING Logan.  But I think that the majority of the audience is somewhere in the middle.  And I think those people are checking out in droves. 

I can't believe that people are screaming for Hope's blood when Hauxdilox beat the brains out of one of her cousins and tried to electrocute the other and got away scot-free.  Her mother killed a woman on the road while in a drunken stupor and later shot a man in the back and left him to die like she left Darla to die.  Both Hauxdilox and KillerTaylor are held up as the height of perfection by many B&B fans.  NOTHING these women do is considered wrong.

I haven't been watching but I'm disappointed that Thomas isn't dead.  He deserves to die and the show would be better if he was gone.  I won't be watching because the thought of the heights of self-righteousness that Hauxdi and Sludge will reach is enough to turn my stomach.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Bell has clearly decided to appease the Logan-haters.  It's a very LOUD fan-base but I wonder if it's as big as Bell is counting on.  There are Logan fans and then people who hate EVERYTHING Logan.  But I think that the majority of the audience is somewhere in the middle.  And I think those people are checking out in droves. 

It wasn't until the invention of YouTube and the surfacing of the stories I'd missed out on or was too young to remember that I even started to warm up to Brooke as a character. She's never been perfect but besides her questionable dating choices, it's far easier in hindsight for me to see that she isn't the complete devil that the narrative has always made her for the 20 years since I've tuned in.

Likewise, I think even for the pedestal Taylor was put into, even she used to get more nuanced writing. We saw her alcoholic father which no doubt played a factor in her quest to be perfect and her shiftless brother Zach that led towards a more rounded person in spite of her hypocrisy.

This lopsided writing in the past few years has done neither of them favors. I may get frustrated with Brooke like....a LOT, but ultimately I feel like she's driven by more than just petty vengeance. The most spiteful thing I've ever seen Brooke pull was sending that drink to Macy and Deacon after they lost her the CEO position which isn't great but nowhere near the category of the shit Stephanie and Taylor have pulled on her.

• Love 9

I have read some speculation that 

Spoiler

It's actually hot water. Jake & co. were cleaning out that vat after the drained all of the acid out.  So, if that is how it plays out, then yes, Thomas just took a dunk in a hot tub.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So is Thomas going to turn into the Hulk now? I thought he would be disfigured in the acid but it looks like he’s in a hot tub. Show is so dumb sometimes. 

Maybe Lurch will become The Toxic Avenger (Cult film made in 1984) on the ilk of The Rocky Picture Show.  The Toxic Avenger, also a Off Broadway play, only differs where it’s a vat of toxic waist, located in a fictional town in NJ that transforms him into a monster. 

As I rewatched, the vat was giving off toxic fumes and showed Lurch being consumed in whirlpool of foaming water. 

• Love 6

Just a reminder, the forum is for discussion of the show, not the show's fandom or activities of fans on other boards. 

We tend to turn a blind eye to a few comments here and there but a bit more care would be appreciated.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I have read some speculation that 

Hide contents

It's actually hot water. Jake & co. were cleaning out that vat after the drained all of the acid out.  So, if that is how it plays out, then yes, Thomas just took a dunk in a hot tub.

If that's the case...

...it's too bad it wasn't Ridge because he definitely could have used the bath more.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Bell is an entire ass troll as he lead us to believe there’d be punishments from the baby switch and that Thomas would die or be maimed from cliff fall. The acid vat probably was switched out for a steamy water one and dumb fuck Charlie left the old sign up. 

I just wonder if he lives what now? Hope didn’t do anything really wrong he was chasing her and trying to coerce her into sex while she was protesting and tried to touch her and kiss her after she refused consent and she shoved him away. Also at the time he informed her he locked his and her (adoptive) very young son in a storage locker alone so he could do this. Seems like self defense. 

• Love 12