Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Personally his NYC grandmothers would be the ideal choice to raise him IMO but as others have said, they aren't stepping up for whatever reason

Well to be fair, Bell has probably forgotten all about them!! Plus, I fear if he did remember them he'd write some really horrible reason for them to not want the kid. I liked both characters and they seemed pretty nice, so I don't want to see that.

What’s so terribly wrong with a woman being alone for a while while she learns to be complete within herself?

I've been advocating for Brooke to have a 90210 Kelly moment and chose herself. And then spend some time figuring out herself rather than falling right back to Ridge or Bill or whoever. It will never, ever happen.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

And, when you think about it, if you count Forester by injection,  Brooke is more a Forester than Ridge or Thomas because she was injected by two Forester men, Eric and Thorne.

Dave Chappelle.gif

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:
  Reveal spoiler

I’ve read in 3 different places that a “major character” will die.

judging by who counts as a "major" character and who are semi-decent people (ie, the only ones who every die on this show), that narrows it down to Hope, Liam and Brooke. Maybe Donna plays buttinski since Katie's too sick to do it and she gets popped off.

I'm not even sure what to make up that spoiler tbh.

3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Brooke is more a Forester than Ridge or Thomas because she was injected by two Forester men, Eric and Thorne. 

c44104e5-1735-4f1c-a476-a9f63336f042.jpg.d6c00f2e90cf5d0bccb45f27dec8b341.jpg

Where is the lie, tho? 😂

• Love 3

Oh joy, an entire episode of Ridge and Brooke whining about their idiotic relationship.  What moron thought that was a good idea?

So now Ridge and Thomas are freeloading off of Eric instead of Steffy and Vinnie.  Since Vinnie is staying with his girlfriend, does that mean Zoe is staying at Vinnie's apartment all by herself?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

This week's promo:

So the Shidge kiss happens today. Honestly, bring it on and FREE BROOKE!

At least I think it was Shauna under that mask.

Although typical Ridge, this kiss happened about 15 minutes after he told Eric Brooke was "the love of his life."

Also snort-worthy, he talked about he did everything he could to make their marriage work - like getting shit-faced and ending up in bed with the mother of the woman who helped to steal and sell his wife's granddaughter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
  Hide contents

judging by who counts as a "major" character and who are semi-decent people (ie, the only ones who every die on this show), that narrows it down to Hope, Liam and Brooke. Maybe Donna plays buttinski since Katie's too sick to do it and she gets popped off.

I'm not even sure what to make up that spoiler tbh.

c44104e5-1735-4f1c-a476-a9f63336f042.jpg.d6c00f2e90cf5d0bccb45f27dec8b341.jpg

Where is the lie, tho? 😂

Prolly Zoe

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Wash, Rinse, Repeat Repeat Repeat. Raggedy and Stuffy are heartbroken that “another” child has been taken away from them. A single 😢rolls down my cheek.  

Why not, be the pig you are Ridge?  I guess while I was in the “neighborhood”, I might as well “share” a bed with Shanna but this time sober.  Yes Ridge, Brooke is the love of your life, but in the meantime.

In the immortal words of Ross, from Friends, “We were on a break”. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Oh please, Ridge. Save the big speeches about "family" for people for whom the word actually means something.

Doesn't Eric's estate have enough bedrooms for Ridge to be able to sleep in the main house? Oh well, guess he needs the privacy so he can freely shove his tongue down someone's throat who isn't his wife.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Doesn't Eric's estate have enough bedrooms for Ridge to be able to sleep in the main house?

At one point, all the kids and their spouses were living under the same roof quote comfortably so yeah, they can definitely do so.

But there's no drama for Ridge to cheat with Shauna without someone finding out that way 🤣

• Love 9
On 10/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Petunia13 said:

I’ve had about enough of Hope’s cardigans and wraps. She literally has worn them a year straight. 

I’m so sick of seeing them, I live Chicago and have been eschewing them for sweatshirts or Joey Potter- style sweaters. 

Haha!!  I think I am the only one who likes Hope's wardrobe.  I am always impressed by what new bohemian look they give her.

vintage indie GIF

• Love 6
On 10/23/2019 at 1:34 AM, Cool Breeze said:

Although, on this show, where baby “Phoebe” apparently didn’t give a backward glance to the only mother she’d known her whole life, I guess anything’s possible.  

When I was born, I was sent to stay with an apparently loving woman, who took care of me for about six months.  I was a baby and as far as I know, I didn't miss her when I was returned to my family.

• Love 7

Because I watch Show in a week-end binge, I realized that Liam and Hope being at Steffy's, with him never actually saying he is with Hope, and him having brought Beth there without any convo with Hope, all happened on the same day as:

• Brooke pretty much ordering Liam that he and Hope are going to adopt Douglas; Waffle Liam relents,
  • Thomas showing up and being super creepy in his mind thoughts about Hope,
  • Thomas running to the office to enlist PigPen's help,
  • PigPen barging in to ensure the adoption will not happen,
  • PigPen and Thomas and Douglas moving in to Forresters Castle.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

At one point, all the kids and their spouses were living under the same roof quote comfortably so yeah, they can definitely do so.

That house expands and contracts as the plot requires.  When Rick & Maya's reign of terror was happening, Ivy & Allie lived there as well and had to share a bedroom.  I remember the joke here was that it must have been a two bedroom mansion 🙂 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I did find it kind of funny when Shauna was interacting with Sludge with that gold face mask on and didn't realize it.  Then again, who falls asleep with a face mask on?

• LOL 5

I would actually find it hilarious that someone was chasing Brooke's husband (karma) if it wasn't going to eventually lead to yet another boring Ridge/Brooke reunion.

Any sympathy I might have had for Hope is gone.  If they really believe Thomas is a danger to Douglas, then call Karen and Bill, call the authorities, don't play games with a fucking psycho.

Shana knows how to play to Ridge's ego.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

This isn't Ridge Forrester.  He's not much of a cheater.  He had sex with a random model right before he was supposed to marry Caroline I but, correct me if I'm wrong, RM's Ridge never cheated on Brooke or Taylor.  This guy has cheated on Brooke with Katie and Quinn and now Shauna.  

This show sucks.

• Love 9

Ridge, to Shauna, paraphrased: "I just can't believe my wife would try to take my son's small child away from my son, his father. Who would do such a thing?"

Chris Farley's Ghost: "You, you remember that time that you let Thomas think that Douglas was your child, throughout the duration of Caronline II's pregnancy, & then for the first few months of Douglas' life, because you were slightly salty that he'd raped your wife? Yeah, that was fun."

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

Ridge cheated on Brooke with Caroline I when he was dating Brooke and she was married to Thorne. They retconned his rape of her into "I knew it was you and not Thorne the whole time" BS.

He cheated with Brooke when she was married to Eric.

He cheated on Taylor with Morgan because, you know, her email (that Morgan faked) TOTALLY gave him a hall pass.

He cheated on Brooke more recently with Katie, in addition to Quinn and Shauna. 

He cheated on Katie with Caroline II.

• Love 9

Denise Richards married to a looser in Charlie Sheen than has to work with a geese ball like Ridge but to her redemption, she got to kiss Pierce Brosnan.  

Is Raggedy thinking about getting back together with Lurch?  Does Lurch telling Eric that he still loves Raggedy have anything to do with it?  Raggedy, like Brooke, is willing to prostitute herself to get what she wants.  Liam be damned. 

KM should slap the shit out of AN and bring her back to reality saying what the hell did you do to my Hope. 

• Love 3

Nice job show! 
I’ve been rooting for Hope for however many years that baby story lasted, and in one day you’ve made me think she’s a total ass.

I don’t want Liam to go back to Steffy, because I can’t stand Steffy and they are an awfully mismatched couple, but he also needs to run like hell from this lunatic.

Damn. You have your kid. Just be happy and live your damn life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Still not here for Ridge bad-mouthing his wife to Shauna. He's been around enough blocks to know that stuff can only encourage someone like Shauna. Looks to me like he's lining up his next option but I bet Shauna isn't the one who'll stand for being trifled with indefinitely.

Eh, it might not be healthy for Douglas to be calling Hope "Mommy." And Thomas will likely just use it to try to work Hope again. IMO they really need to be getting Douglas some counseling. Meanwhile, is it normal for a child Douglas' age to to have their own phone/tablet?

Hope, you are goofy. You are not tough enough to handle Tommy Choo-Choo's level of psycho. And keeping this new plan of yours a secret from Liam will only drive him back into Steffy's arms.

So if the rumors about Eric prove correct, will that mean Ridge becomes the master of the Forrester mansion? Whose portrait will get to hang over the fireplace? If I ever hear the words  "matriarch" and "Shauna" in the same sentence my head will explode. 😑

• Love 9

Thomas coached Douglas to call Hope his new “Mommy” when he was pursuing her before their engagement. And Hope said “well that’s okay.”  The little boy has been thinking of Hope as a mother for months now. 

Why did Shauna need to get away from Flo for alone time and to wear a gold Peter Thomas Roth sheet mask and need to do it in the privacy of Eric’s guest house? Why would Eric not know his wife’s friend was staying there?  

Brooke please bump into Dr Vincent Irizarry and makeout with him or more since apparently being in a fight with your  spouse is a green light to cheat. Cue Whitney 🎶 I learned from the BEST, I learned from you 🎶 ... from you punk ass bitch. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meanwhile, is it normal for a child Douglas' age to to have their own phone/tablet?

Like for their own use and not borrowed from an older relatives? Probably not, but then, it's LA. Giving a 5 year old a cell phone is the most normal thing memory Douglas will likely have in his childhood.

22 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Thomas coached Douglas to call Hope his new “Mommy” when he was pursuing her before their engagement. And Hope said “well that’s okay.”  The little boy has been thinking of Hope as a mother for months now. 

Also, this.

• Love 5

Yes, Douglas has been thinking Hope as his mommy, but it was as a living adjunct to his actual late mommy. That's why he and Thomas qualified her as "Mommy Hope." "Mommy" was still Caroline. Now that he's straight up calling Hope "Mommy" it would appear something has changed in his mind wrt Caroline's memory. Meanwhile, Hope not only is not his mother, she's not his stepmother either. She has no legal status with Douglas at all although she's now hatched an ill-advised scheme to change that after the quickie adoption went awry. And who knows what Thomas will do now that his obsession with her has flared up again.

I think it is dangerous to Douglas' young mental health for the adults in his life to keep encouraging him to give them statuses that have no real basis. I think if Thomas and Hope's schemes using Douglas as their excuse continue to fail, Douglas could develop abandonment and self-esteem issues. (But no, Bell will disregard all that and play for the schmaltz of this adorable little boy just wanting Hope, his psycho daddy, and him (and Beth!) to form their own family.)

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Why did Shauna need to get away from Flo for alone time and to wear a gold Peter Thomas Roth sheet mask and need to do it in the privacy of Eric’s guest house? Why would Eric not know his wife’s friend was staying there?  

Maybe she wanted to give Flo 'space' to invite Wyatt over?

No clue about the mask except being alone means no one has to see it.

Eric is old. Old people tend to forget. It happens.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, lgprimes said:

I don’t want Liam to go back to Steffy, because I can’t stand Steffy

I, on the other hand, do want Liam to go back to Steffy because I can't stand Steffy 🙂 

19 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

If they really believe Thomas is a danger to Douglas, then call Karen and Bill

I've been saying that neither the grandmoms nor Bill have stepped up, but this is true.  With Bill being wrapped up with Katie & her transplant, does he even know there are issues with Douglas?  I've only been watching sporadically & going by comments here, so I very well could have missed a lot.

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope not only is not his mother, she's not his stepmother either.

Next thing you know Bill won't be Liam's father.  Beth-Douglas-Kelly...the triangle of the future!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

A next-generation triangle would be fabulous except for the part where Douglas would still be Kelly's cousin. They'd have to retcon it that Caroline slept with some guy who wasn't Thomas or Ridge and that guy fathered Douglas. Or Steffy and Thomas aren't actually siblings because one of them has a father who isn't Ridge. Messy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Party of one here, but I'm enjoying the interactions between Sludge and Shauna maybe because we're finally getting to see something new on Show.  I don't know why the writers can't understand that pairing up the same people year after year, saying the same things year after year, grows old and stale.  Seriously, how many of us think that there's any spark left between Bill and Katie?  Brooke and Ridge?  Steffy and Liam?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Douglas would still be Kelly's cousin.

Oh yeah, I forgot, that would only work if suddenly Thomas & Steffy weren't siblings.  Maybe Ridge won't be Steffy's daddy so he could go after her next.

39 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Seriously, how many of us think that there's any spark left between Bill and Katie?  Brooke and Ridge?  Steffy and Liam?

I still see something in Katie & Bill *ducks*

• Love 6

Poor Douglas! Alone in that big mansion with a sociopath, a strutting Cockatoo, and their enabler. At least we were spared any scenes of Thomas abusing his son.

Ridge telling Thomas that Eric would have that house filled up with people if his wife would let him. Not too far removed from Thomas letting out rooms in other people’s apartments. Must be a Marone thing.

Hope, sorry hon, but now you are no better than the rest. Any way you slice it or dice it; you are manipulating Thomas into doing your bidding. You may have only good intentions, but this is a case where, when you can’t beat um, join um, simply does not work. Outside of the fact that you are going to dicker around with a crazy person, there is also keeping shit from your husband, and putting Beth’s new found mommy in jeopardy. Such a stupid plan.

I knew I wasn’t going to get excited about Brooke taking off her rings, and in one day’s time she proved me right. So, it was all about making Ridge understand how serious she was being. When it comes to removing your wedding rings to make a point? Well, then, maybe it is time to reevaluate the marriage.

The Brady Bunch not withstanding; blended families can be a challenge. And it is natural that each parent wants to side with, and defend, their natural born children. But that is when dealing with normal stuff like, one sister borrowing another’s favorite dress. Or one brother stealing another’s girlfriend. In the case of Thomas though? Ridge is all kinda out of line expecting Brooke to just forgive and forget. Maybe if this was Thomas’s only act of evil and lying and manipulation, but Brooke and everyone else knows that is not the case. Thomas's history of no good is long, and Ridge is one callous mother fucker to expect his wife to smile and submit, because he knows more than anyone else. He knows that his precious boy was very instrumental in Emma’s death. He knows his good kid stood on a cliff and watched a young girl die. He didn’t call for help. He didn’t try to assist her in anyway. Sorry Ridge ole buddy, but that is not a mistake. That is a fucking choice. But you are not disclosing any of that to Brooke. You certainly don’t want to bolster her case with any facts or anything. Ridge doesn’t give a shit about Douglas or Thomas. Ridge gives a shit about Ridge and saving face. Ridge fucking Marone doesn’t want the world to know what kind of devil he spawned. But Brooke is the bad guy.

And because Ridge will not be one upped; he removed his ring too. Then again, he has been itching to do that ever since Shauna tended to him at Bikini’s Bunkhouse.

At least Shauna chose the correct color for her mask.

Come on now, Quinn invites people to stay overnight and doesn’t let Eric know?

Ridge told Shauna he hadn’t wanted to “lay all that on her”, referring to his marital problems. I bet there is plenty else he would like to lay on her though.

The removal of rings is very symbolic on Show; whenever a spouse does it, that is a clear signal to the other spouse to go kiss someone or have sex with them.

I think it is kind of hilarious, and a whole lot squicky, that Ridge is going to fuck Shauna in the same bed in which his daughter rode the Stallion.

Shauna is an old hat temptress, using the tried and true method of ego stroking. And man, is she laying it on thick. I am surprised her mouth was still working after spilling all that sap about how wonderful Ridge is.

I know manipulating is all about lies and deception, but Shauna needs to back her train up, and get some facts. Brooke did not take a “shortcut” by marrying Ridge. Brooke stepped into a leadership role at FC’s after the family attempted to rob her of her rights to BeLief. You see Shauna dear, Brooke used to be a smart, creative, innovative chemist, then she became a smart, creative, innovative CEO. Brooke may have spent some time on her back, but she also spent a hella time in the boardroom. And let’s see; you were a “Vegas Retailer” correct? Hmmm. It seems the requirements for that type of job are being a feigning fraud, aiding and abetting, lying, and manipulating, as well as other sundry skills like ninja stealth moves, and busting into and out of places you don’t belong.

And Ridge is really taking editorial license with what is happening. So Brooke went and had some papers drawn up? Whoopy big friggin deal. Those papers are worthless if not signed by your sociopathic son. And those adoption papers were the real deal. All on the up and up, unlike what happened to Beth. You remember her right? The baby that was stolen from Hope. OH WAIT! I am forgetting myself here; didn’t Ridge let everyone over at Brooke’s know that “kid’s can’t be stolen?” Ridge is such a knowledgeable, level headed, wise man, and it was really nice and considerate of him to clear that fact up for Hope and Liam.

And just listen to you, parsing out the pieces that you want Shauna to know. All the stuff that makes Brooke and company look bad. But it is all ok; you did a wonderful job of prepping Shauna, and she is gonna stroke your ego real good.

Actually, Shauna and Ridge are perfect for each other. He is a oily, grimy, narcissistic, mommy’s boy with needs, and she is a Brooke wannabe, who favors greasy food and leftovers.

And so, Raunchuna is born.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11

Quinn and Shauna gushing over Ridge like two teenage girls today.

Quinn-Shauna-talk-BB-JJ.jpg?w=1230

source.gif

And Quinn saying...OUT LOUD...that sometimes she regrets cheating on Eric with Ridge...and sometimes, shit-eating-grin, she doesn't.

WTAF lady.

Meanwhile, Hope?

tenor.gif?itemid=13161009

Edited by CountryGirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Hope is playing a dangerous game. I half wonder if she’s lying to Brooke about persuading Thomas but actually trying to drive him over the edge again so he he will lose custody on the basis of that or be imprisoned?

Douglas is so adorable and such a wonderful actor. Easily one of the best on soaps and I’m including adults in that comparison. When he and Hope interact sometimes it brings tears to my eyes. The scenes where he was abused I got very upset because of how realistic this kid’s performances are. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Stupid as this all is, I marginally prefer this to the constant sad sack with no independent agency who needed a big strong man Liam to save her. This is a bit more in line who what I remember of her.

I wish she just weren't so damn stupid about this. I remember when Jennifer (the epitome of entitlement in the mid 2000s) on ATWT faked that fall to keep Craig away from her then unborn son but she had just enough wisdom to pull a stupid stunt in front of a public audience. And Craig's worst sin to that point was some shady business dealings and nipping from his son's inheritance that been rewritten to be the reason his son died (and not, yanno, Jen fucking his cousin Billy and I'm still pissed, why do you ask?) and not actual insanity like Thomas.

But mostly I hate that if Hope falls victim to attack or worse, this is gonna be set up as though she deserved it for being stupid. Hope is a collosal moron but being wrong for the right reasons is better than being a child abuser. I will never come to ThomAss's side, Show. EVER.

• Love 9

So did Ridge and Quinn never actually sleep together? (That was going on during my hiatus from B&B after the show decided to play games with sexual assaults.) Geez, Ridge is quite the tease, eh?

Look at Ridge throwing extra attitude at Brooke now that he's got Shauna in his back pocket. Trifling POS. 😒

Hope, Hope, Hope. In the wise words of Victor Newman, you are playing a very dangerous game.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I don’t know is that law actually exists but it sounds like something California wound have on the books.  

I grew up here and I assure for some of the...interesting laws here, B&B had no grip in reality there. 😂

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

did Ridge and Quinn never actually sleep together? (That was going on during my hiatus from B&B after the show decided to play games with sexual assaults.) Geez, Ridge is quite the tease, eh?

Ridge got tipsy and fell asleep but they haven't done the do yet. She's sure been stuffing both his heads as through they had, however.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I don’t know is that law actually exists but it sounds like something California wound have on the books.  

I grew up here and I assure for some of the...interesting laws here, B&B had no grip in reality there. 😂

Actually, there is a law that allows for 3 legal parents, implemented in 2013, called "3rd Parent Law". Quick Google search. I also have some anecdotal knowledge from a family friend who get remarried and the new husband legally adopted the child, resulting in 3 legal parents.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

No, they kissed a few times and rolled around on a bed once.

And not just any bed...the bed in the guesthouse where Shauna and Ridge almost rolled around in and probably will soon at any rate.

The bed is most famous or infamous as the place where Hauxdi rode the Stallion.

Wonder if that thought has ever crossed Ridge's mind.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Hope, your handsome man wants you to stay home with him and the daughter you were separated from for months.

Do that.

And WTAF to Hope ditching her daughter on the first milestone holiday so she can share space with Thomas. Yes, it's for Douglas, but come on, lady!

Elsewhere, it seems pretty clear that Quinn is all gung-ho for Shauna to bed Ridge so she can fuck him vicariously. 

On a positive note, Douglas is so adorable. 

EIOYzApW4AANOGe.png

Too bad his dad looks like he's ready to perform at a bachelorette party.

EIOYFqxXUAEhgyi.jpg

Donna looked amazing as black leather Sandy from Grease.

ETA: A clip with Donna and Brooke.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 10

I know Ridge is a douche, but TK was probably the only actor to actually stay in character. The whole time Hope was gushing to Douglas about how she'll always be there for him, Ridge was annoyed & irritated with her going on & on & on.

However: 

Hope was smiling at Quinn, who kidnapped & raped Hope's husband-ish for months, over Douglas' cuteness. 

Hope was smiling at Shauna, who knew about Beth shortly after she arrived in LA, over Douglas' cuteness.

Hope was totally fine sharing air with Thomas, after the whole Beth saga.

At least Ridge stayed true-to-character.

I miss $Bill. He really needs to be on at least 4 times a week. I suffered almost a year of the Beth saga, give me some $Bill on the regular.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

You got to love Quinn.  By rubbing Eric’s balls she convinced him to give Shanna another chance.  

Lurch is one of the “Village People”. How apropos!  What a lame Halloween party. Wine and Champagne but no decorations.  The candy must be in the kitchen.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

How old is Douglas supposed to be? 5? He is adorable but the puppy costume was kind of babyish. Maybe an astronaut or policeman or even junior fireman? That child is just a natural though for sure. 

Lol thomas in his firemAn costume fit more for a stripper gram as mentioned above! You are so right!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2