Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I can see putting out spoilers that are worded loosely enough to allow broad interpretation. However, didn't Bradley say a major character would die on November 8? Not "take a life-threatening fall" or "suffer a critical injury." He straight up said someone major would die and it appears he probably straight up lied. IMO it is extremely disrespectful to the faithful viewers to pull a deliberate bait and switch like this.

Note that when YR recently had one of its legacy characters "die" everyone pretty much knew it was a scheme and TPTB didn't release any insulting fake out spoilers. AFAIC Bell is treading on thin ice with a stunt like this. Even soap audiences don't like being treated like they're stupid.

(I guess it's possible Thomas could drown, be technically dead for a few minutes, and then be revived but still, how many lives does this guy get? 😖)

• Love 13

When you’re desperate, feeling pressed,

When pleas fall from your lips

I will fulfill your request

I’m on your side

Oh, Hope, I want you so

And proposals just must be made

On a platform over a vat of bubbling acid

I will pledge my love  

I will pledge my love

When you’re cornered and scared

When you’re gonna push past me

When I start to fall so hard

I will go plop, plop, fiz, fiz

I’ll start to shed

Oh, the acid eating me

And pain is all around

I will pledge my love  

I will pledge my love

Run on scared girl

Run on away

Even though you crossed the line

But my skin is cleansed and my eyes they burn

See how they shine

Oh, Hope come back to me

For my bobbing head you must see

I will pledge my love  

I will pledge my love

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 6
On 11/8/2019 at 6:40 PM, KLovestoShop said:

It can’t be any kind of acid.  Thomas would be a vision of floppy flesh, sizzling hair and no shirt because that will burn off first.  I bet he fell into the vat, but the bad stuff was drained out and this is a vat of something like Windex.  

A quick question:  Where is RJ and why is he forgotten?  It’s stupid to have a character from a legacy family just disappear. 

Characters from a legacy family disappear from soaps all of the time. And as far as RJ, I hope he never comes back if he’s the same actor who portrayed him before. That kid was a horrible actor. He walked like a total stiff- walk forward 4 steps, hang my arms down by my sides, say my lines, pause, now say more lines. Yuck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

The actor is terrible but I oftened wondered why TPTB left RJ to be a kid when Hope (born less than two years before he was) was SORASed in the 2010s. They were as close in age and Rick and Bridget and should have been there, trying to broker peace between Hope and Steffy and--in a perfect world--been the one firmly anti-Liam voice as this fool disrespects BOTH his sisters. He'd have no agenda to root for one or the other like everyone else.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

He straight up said someone major would die and it appears he probably straight up lied. IMO it is extremely disrespectful to the faithful viewers to pull a deliberate bait and switch like this.

I am still not watching* but man, I feel bad 😥 for the fans  who are hanging in out of loyalty to the show & actors who get outright lied to.

Shame on BradBell. This is NO WAY to treat your fans!! 🤬BOOOOoooo!

*I am surprised how little I miss being jerked around by this show.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

When you’re desperate, feeling pressed,

When pleas fall from your lips

I will fulfill your request

I’m on your side

Oh, Hope, I want you so

And proposals just must be made

I will pledge my love  

I will pledge my love

When you’re cornered and scared

When you’re gonna push past me

When I start to fall so hard

I will go plop, plop, fiz, fiz

I’ll start to shed

Oh, the acid eating me

And pain is all around

I will pledge my love  

I will pledge my love

Run on scared girl

Run on away

Even though you crossed the line

But my skin is cleansed and my eyes they burn7

See how they shine

Oh, Hope come back to me

For my bobbing head you must see

I will pledge my love  

I will pledge my love

Ode to a Wet Sociopath? 🙄

• LOL 7

There was a poll from one of the B&B pages on Facebook. It asked if fans wanted to see Taylor return and so far, the response has been a resounding "NO."

Another poll asked about best actor and the response has been "Thomas and Douglas." I would cross off Thomas, but I think MA has been doing a formidable job with what he's been given to work with. 

• Love 9

I actually watched - the temptation of cheese was just too much for me to pass up. But before we get to that, let's clear some things up.

Hope did not commit murder.

Because we all know Thomas is still very much alive and was chilling in a hot tub that should have been reserved for his nasty, greasy daddy. Tongue baths from Shauna just ain't gonna get it done.

And it was not even attempted murder because (1) he was chasing her, (2), he was preventing her from leaving the non-acid vat room, standing menacingly between her and the door and (3) she didn't even push him - she brushed by him when he moved in to kiss her, an action she did NOT want, which is ASSAULT where I come from, and the crazy motherfucker tripped and fell and that was his own damn fault.

And Hope was racing to be with Douglas, who as the following receipts will show, was all alone in a storage unit. Yet Hope is psycho?

EJHPSfQXYAUiRGx.jpg

EJHPVqtWoAAkzLg.jpg

So this isn't even applicable to Ally, where Hauxdi purposefully whacked cousin Ally in the head with a tire iron when, self-defense or not, she could have swept the knees instead. Or Ivy, where she very purposefully shoved another cousin into a electrical circuit board because Ivy wouldn't hand over her phone. 

It absolutely sickens me to think of Hauxdi following in her mother's footsteps by leaving Ally to die on the roadside just as Taylor did when she mowed down Darla.

And yet Hope is somehow the evilest evil that ever eviled for daring to run away from a man who has tortured her emotionally and has attempted on more than one occasion to put his hands on her. Not to mention what he did to Douglas...and Emma.

ETA: I almost forgot about the afore-mentioned cheese. Yeah, Thomas looked nice and relaxed in his hot tub. 

Yeah, Margaret Hamilton did it better.

tenor.gif

ETA #2: And don't get me started on Douglas not being in any danger. He is F-I-V-E and was left all alone in an unlocked room, late at night. He could have wandered off easily, not to mention being scared at that tender age. No responsible adult who isn't Billy Abbott would leave a child that young unattended.

AND...most importantly, Hope had no way of knowing what Thomas really had done with Douglas. He told her he was safe in a storage room. If you're Hope and you know what Thomas is capable of (well, some of what he's capable of), there is no way she wouldn't have taken off looking for him immediately. No way at all.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15

I had to laugh and laugh at the cheesy "fall" over that railing. IRL, I think that railing was too high for any person -- unless they were really tall -- to fall over naturally, even if given a hard shove, which wasn't what Hope did.  She just pushed him enough so she could get by. The stuntperson had to hoist themselves up over the top of the railing to actually fall. I wish the editors had shown Hope push Thomas out of the way, then cut to the stuntperson falling into the vat.  As it was shown, made it look comical (at least to me). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

So apparently Hope is supposed to feel bad about running away from a man who was trying to, at minimum, sexually harass her, the same man who wanted to exchange shared custody of his son for sex with her?

The lying, creepy, psycho, abusive, manipulative predator tripped over his own fucking feet and she's supposed to feel sorry for him?

To BB and any other male involved with this storyline?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611343e2405799f0241f7

• LOL 4
  • Love 17

Calling it now. Because Charlie keeps saying the acid could melt a body away into “zippo” Hope will think Thomas died in the vat. He actually escaped and will torture her via stalking or gas light her as a “ghost.”

• Love 9

If Lurch is not dead than the only thing I can equate my disappointment to is the little kid who asks for a pony, for Christmas, and gets a Trojan Horse. Beware of TIIC bearing gifts!  Caution tape every place except on the railing above the tank.  Today Raggedy was coughing from the fumes but Lurch and Raggedy was standing over the vat, for a few minutes, and there was no coughing.  Charlie only mentioned the acid, not that they were cleaning the tanks. Also the cleaner still had on a safety mask.

How many entrances does that balcony, over the vat, have?  Friday they came out a door on the balcony and today, Raggedy pushed pass a caution tape and than climbed stairs to the balcony.  Continuity is not TIIC’s strong suit. 

Can someone please tell me what Liam does for FC?  As with Stuffy, he’s never there.  

Is this the prelude to thinks to come?  Liam, Stuffy, Beth, and Kelly reunited and it feels so good. Maybe for them, but for me 🤢🤮.  Poor poor Stuffy, she lost a baby should of never had in the first place.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Can someone please tell me what Liam does for FC?  As with Stuffy, he’s never there.  

The last time I can remember Liam having any "work" at FC was back when Zoe was stalking Xander and sent that shit that Sally nearly took the fall behind.

Even Pam with her lemon bars contributes more to FC than he ever has.

• Love 5

Meh, Steffy, you don't know your brother. He's definitely a threat to a couple of people, including your nephew. Save a life, buy a clue. Emma's soul will thank you.

Hope, it's 10 pm. Do you know where your biological child is? Running around screaming for Douglas when you weren't sure he was even still in the FC building. Geez.

I'm thinking if Steffy's about to start dating again she might want to invest in a better wig. 😼 (And KMN about that persistent rumor that the guy who plays Cane on Y&R has gotten a new job on B&B as Steffy's new love interest. Surely Brad doesn't hate her like that. 😑)

Hah! Ridge said he'd come back home to Brooke after Thomas is well again. Brooke, you might as well get the divorce papers prepared because Ridge won't be coming back. One way or another, Tom is a lost cause.

Despite his muscles, Thomas must have the core strength of a newborn. Brooke and Hope can just toss him around like a rag doll.

Re Liam, he's FC's webmaster, isn't he? That's why he doesn't have to go into the office much. Not sure what he did/will do at SP. Since his daddy owns the company I guess he mostly has to accept a huge paycheck and a lofty job title.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10

Thomas didn’t fall into the Vat of Doom.  If you remember, when he and Hopeless were in the vat room, there was no noxious fumes and they were able to talk for quite a while.  But today, when Hopeless went into the vat room, which I bet is a completely different room, she became overcome by fumes almost immediately, and the hazmat-clad guys came in to yell at her to get out.  Hopeless got lost and ran into the wrong room.  

• Useful 4
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

He’s IT - he does the web design and development for the company webpage and e-commerce. 

No one goes to work on this show except Bill, he and Justin almost always at the office. 

Thomas has had so many fatal accidents he’s this shows Rasputin. 

Annika really showed her terror for Douglas. 👏🏼 I think she might have wondered if he drugged him to sleep or harmed him. He’s far too young to be left alone at night in a dark warehouse room. Besides stranger danger he could wander off and hurt himself or get scared. She really deserves to be his mom and guardian and it’s clear he loves her wig his whole heart and sees her as his rock. 

Liam and Steffy are really annoying me rn. They both know exactly what they’re doing. “Tee hee what about that dating app...I don’t like the idea of you dating again...but any men would be lining at your door for a chance at the perfect woman.” “Tee hee the only man I want at my door is the pizza delivery man, my dad, and (thirsty fake bashful look) I guess you.” Fuck out of here. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Thomas didn’t fall into the Vat of Doom.  If you remember, when he and Hopeless were in the vat room, there was no noxious fumes and they were able to talk for quite a while.  But today, when Hopeless went into the vat room, which I bet is a completely different room, she became overcome by fumes almost immediately, and the hazmat-clad guys came in to yell at her to get out.  Hopeless got lost and ran into the wrong room.  

Okay cool!  There are two crazily dangerous vats in Forresters Creation. One could fall into either one.  Acid...or really hot water.  What a great workplace.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, tessaray said:

This show desperately needs some new male characters, so even DG would be okay by me. (But then I don't watch Y&R.)

I give it a month tops of watching him before you retract this statement.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8

I just can't imagine DG having chemistry with JMW. There are so many out-of-work actors, why him? Right now, I can think of 10 actors that I'd rather see sex-up Steffy than DG. Maybe I'm wrong. Honestly, I could see JMW playing the hell outta her scenes with him, because it's a departure from the TOD II. 

Eek, I just had a thought, I hope they don't try to pair DG's character with Brooke down the road, he'll be bitching about it on social media, & his whacked-out stans will be all over KKL. 

Edited by nkotb
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Well, if there really were two vats at FC (one acid and one hot water), I hope we find that out soon because I absolutely cannot stand watching Hope cry every damn day like we had to over the Beth situation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Also, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the silliness of Hope having to pay for Thomas' "death."

First, we all know he isn't dead as MA is still very much on contract. 

But even if he were truly, most sincerely, dead, he had her cornered with his body physically blocking her access to the door that was behind him

And this after chasing her through FC. Oh but that was Hope's fault because she RAN away from him. So if I run away from someone trying to hurt me and who has hurt me in the past, it's MY FAULT they choose to chase me?

I just cannot with the faulty logic.

But anyway, let's just say she did kill him (which she didn't), Hope can pay for her crimes when the following do:

Thomas - for raping Caroline, killing Emma, gaslighting Hope and his own son, and abusing his child and wanting to trade him for sex.

Flo - for being an accomplice in kidnapping and human trafficking (and no, 2 days in jail doesn't count as "paying")

Steffy - for killing one cousin and attempting to cover that up and for attempting to kill another cousin

Quinn - for kidnapping and raping Liam and attempted murder of Deacon by shoving him off a cliff

Taylor - for attempted murder of Bill by shooting him in the back

Ridge - for attempted murder of Bill by attacking him in his home, resulting him falling over his balcony

And that's just in the past few years. 

When these people pay, then we can talk about Hope. Until then, it's all noise and nonsense and hypocrisy to me.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 17

Man, the anvils were flying fast & furious today. Paraphrased, because I'm so not as good as quotes as I used to be.

Ridge: "I'm worried Hope will PUSH Thomas too far."

Ridge (maybe Steffy, I should've documented as I was watching): "Thomas is DROWNING in his obsession with Hope." 

I'm just over here hoping that Brooke helps cover for Hope so that we can get a break from that awful storyline.

Also, um, Ridge, I'd like to see $Bill every day. I'd like to see him multiple times every day. I'd really like to see him every day instead of you every day. Go, Liam. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Well, Hope is now a kidnapper. (The adoption hasn't been legally finalized and she had no one's permission to take Douglas to Brooke's house instead of Eric's.) She's possibly a murderer too. If she's lucky she'll only get charged with manslaughter. Get Carter on the phone, stat!

Ridge was surprised Steffy was willing to "share" her baby daddy with his other baby mama. This guy. No wonder his kids are so bad at respecting boundaries.

Wait, didn't a spoiler say Hope was going to forge Tom's name on the adoption papers? What's with these fake spoilers lately?

Oy, that scene between Hope and Brooke today reminded me of the joke about the cat falling off the roof. Sometimes you just want a person to get to the effing point. 😑

AN was giving it her all but IMO she can't fake cry very well at all. Wonder why they didn't put a few drops of saline solution in her eyes? Didn't want to mess up her makeup?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Well, Hope is now a kidnapper. (The adoption hasn't been legally finalized and she had no one's permission to take Douglas to Brooke's house instead of Eric's.) She's possibly a murderer too. If she's lucky she'll only get charged with manslaughter. Get Carter on the phone, stat!

Wasn't it Carter that "legalized" the adoption of Beth in the first place? He should have been disbarred by now!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Wasn't it Carter that "legalized" the adoption of Beth in the first place? He should have been disbarred by now!

Right? Especially since it took no-law-degree-having Liam less than two days to determine that the birth certificate was fake and Flo had never given birth to Phoebeth. And I loved how they immediately had key characters absolve Carter of all guilt despite his utter incompetence in the matter. Guess it's really important to them to keep him around so he can keep performing their never-ending weddings, divorces, and annulments. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
i can haz grammar
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

So this is for the Canadians:

Spoiler

I literally laughed out loud when Hope was freaking out and fretting that eventually someone would find some trace of Thomas' remains and figure out what happened!  Holy crap, this is a soap and it totally sounded like Breaking Bad.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

This is so ridiculously stupid. Hope didn't see Thomas fall, she heard a splash, but she didn't see anything. Why can't she just say that Thomas signed the papers, then tried to force sex on her in return, this after hiding Douglas somewhere in the building alone? She ran from him, & was able to escape him, & she finally found Douglas & they left together. Thomas never caught up to her & she has no idea what happened to him. I'd leave the "hearing a splash" part out, but her story sounds totally legit, considering Thomas' history. Hope, you're Brooke's daughter, use your brain. 

Or, better yet, Brooke & Hope go to $Bill & let him figure out the best way to handle it. Think of how proud of Hope $Bill would be if she offed Thomas! I really mean that. Of course, Thomas is totally still alive, but it'd be fun for $Bill to help Brooke & Hope cover for "killing" him. 

• Love 13

I suppose it is too logical for Hope to go to the police and tell what happened--Thomas was coming onto her, she pushed him and ran. Did not see him fall into the vat. I guess this isn't as interesting a storyline as a big coverup. 

• Love 8

So there definitely are not two vats, at least  not according to the flashback scene they showed as Hope recounted it to Brooke.  In the retelling we see the signage.

Or is she remembering the signage from her second visit to the vat and conflating that with the first visit?

Because it doesn't sound like there was water in the vat, the way Charlie was talking so the two vats theory was pretty good.

approves breaking bad GIF

I actually see Hope's quandary.  She must be thinking that Thomas is gone without a trace, so she doesn't need to actually tell anyone what happened.  Especially now that she has Douglas.  Of course when he turns up alive, presumably, that will backfire bigtime.

• Love 5

Oh, since Tommy can design a decent knock-off of another designer's work, he's all good with Ridge! Nevermind the child abuse, being an accessory after the fact to a kidnapping, sexual assault, sexual assault by proxy, and vehicular manslaughter. Okay then. 😒

Wonder where Kelly is while Steffy's at work? I'm still questioning whether Steffy ever lets Kelly leave the house. FC's probably not very safe for anyone's child though.

Liam, you know Hope never thinks things through. Once she's made a decision she develops solid tunnel vision. Stop wasting your time trying to help her see the drawbacks of her bad ideas.

So Brooke is going to help Hope cover up a possible murder? And all Hope cares about is how other people will look at her when they learn the truth? Oy, if only Hope didn't consider herself the center of the universe, and the arbiter of how things should be for everyone around her.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5

I had to turn off the stupidity of Hope/Brooke and the keystone cops insisting that Ridge/Steffy come down to the basement to see the vat of acid. Boring and beyond stupid. I just cannot with Hope anymore after all of the months of her angst over Beth. 

• Love 4

I believe that Ridge said that Lurch is designing for HFTF but what has happened to Stuffy’s intimate line, CF Couture, and Sally’s workout line?

I wish I could think of a female name for Atlas because Raggedy has the weight of the world on her shoulders. Or maybe I should just call Raggedy, Lady Macbeth (no pun intended).  “Out, damned spot”.  

AN’s strong suit is melancholia and TIIC is riding this pony all the way to the bank. 

• Love 1
On 11/12/2019 at 1:26 PM, nkotb said:

I just can't imagine DG having chemistry with JMW. There are so many out-of-work actors, why him? Right now, I can think of 10 actors that I'd rather see sex-up Steffy than DG. Maybe I'm wrong. Honestly, I could see JMW playing the hell outta her scenes with him, because it's a departure from the TOD II. 

Eek, I just had a thought, I hope they don't try to pair DG's character with Brooke down the road, he'll be bitching about it on social media, & his whacked-out stans will be all over KKL. 

Oh God, please tell me this has not been confirmed that DG is coming to B&B..

Horrible actor and we just got rid of him on Young.... I cannot imagine having to be subjected to him all over again 😱

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Oh God, please tell me this has not been confirmed that DG is coming to B&B..

I don't think it has been but he and his fans and whoever manages his career sure are working overtime to make it seem like it has. The most I've seen is something in the scummier end of the soap media. An "article" had a headline basically making it sound like his move to B&B was a done deal. However, if you read the thing it's full of conjecture and what-ifs. Then other lower-end soap media start quoting it and each other. People on the more mainstream soap forums then start citing those headlines without any context and the race is on.

I won't believe it until I see it announced on a reputable site.

• Love 4
On 11/14/2019 at 5:01 PM, Waldo13 said:

AN’s strong suit is melancholia and TIIC is riding this pony all the way to the bank. 

AN would've been perfect for the way Hope was written in the early 2010s, tbh. Seeing Kim Matula in LA to Vegas made me absolutely pissed that Hope was written as the biggest sourpuss this side of Y&R's Mackenzie Browning.

But no, I'm just about done with this character either way. The show's gone right back to exact what I hated about this character in the first place and why I initially cringed when I heard of the recast: her extremely myopic views on the world and how she's the center of the universe. Except this time it's not about views on sex that were considered dated in 1962, but dragging an innocent kid into the mix...while all but ignoring her own, I might add. Being a more decent person/parent than Thomas is a low bar and that's not enough to save this character.

All that said, I have the feeling this is once again another forced ploy to bring about the Triangle of Dumb back from the dead. These hacks can't conceive of any real connection to bring Steffy and Liam back together when two whole children and a molly-induced roll in the hay didn't do the trick, so they'll give Hope the Nick Marone treatment and turn her completely batshit. Thing is, it worked for Bridge because I actually believed Brooke and Ridge at least enjoyed being in the other's company when RM was in the role....not so much for Steamless, who at best find the other good enough when there are no other options.

9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't think it has been but he and his fans and whoever manages his career sure are working overtime to make it seem like it has. The most I've seen is something in the scummier end of the soap media. An "article" had a headline basically making it sound like his move to B&B was a done deal. However, if you read the thing it's full of conjecture and what-ifs. Then other lower-end soap media start quoting it and each other. People on the more mainstream soap forums then start citing those headlines without any context and the race is on.

I won't believe it until I see it announced on a reputable site.

Me, neither. I don't think it's happening because I don't see Bell messing with the only story he knows how to write but if he were seriously considering giving Steffy a new love interest, there are a shit ton of better options with less baggage and are more professional towards their co-workers.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hope was written as such as the biggest sourpuss this side of Y&R's Mackenzie Browning.

Omg the memories!! I must have buried them cos damn she annoyed more than Sharon, which is really hard to do but she did it! 

41 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

All that said, I have the feeling this is once again another forced ploy to bring about the Triangle of Dumb back from the dead. These hacks can't conceive of any real connection to bring Steffy and Liam back together when two whole children and a molly-induced roll in the hay didn't do the trick, so they'll give Hope the Nick Marone treatment and turn her completely batshit. Thing is, it worked for Bridge because I actually believed Brooke and Ridge at least enjoyed being in the other's company when RM was in the role....not so much for Steamless, who at best find the other good enough when there are no other options.

Agreed. Thing is if they want Steamless back then just throw them back together like someone mentioned above Steffy is terrible at respecting boundaries so it wouldn't be so far fetched for her to weasel her way between Hope & Waffles she's only done it a trillion times before. They don't have to have Hope ignore her own daughter for a kid that's not hers this is so ooc (or not really per your great analysis). I know Brooke isn't a strict mom but now would be a good time for her to slap some sense into her daughter for abandoning Beth & letting her actively jealous nemesis spend even more undeserved time with her baby. 

image.png.4fd046ad5d1119e4dece2976d19b6775.png

• Love 7

You know those few episodes back in August where Douglas told everyone Phoebe was Beth, Liam did some decent digging to realize it was true, he found Hope to tell her, the roof scenes, the scenes at Steffy's where Liam, Hope and Beth had their reunion, the Flo slapping were pretty great. SC played it like he loved Hope the whole time, they were just back together with Beth...it was great. And then it went off the rails EVEN WORSE THAN THE BABY SWITCH MONTHS. IT'S JUST SO STUPID. Thomas is a villain who might as well be twirling his mustache as he ties Hope to the railroad tracks, they can't help but write poor Liam as a waffling waffle who waffles even though SC is clearly over it. He, AN and JMW must just sigh when they get their scripts. If they bring in someone new for Steffy it will just be to get Liam jealous and want her back. If they wanted drama they could have had Beth or Kelly get sick (still have redemption for Flo as a donor or match for something) and find out Bill is Kelly's daddy. Good, soapy drama.

But no...now we have vats of acid and self-defense that Ridge and Steffy will scream MURDER about forever and ever until Thomas pops out to say cuckoo again. Blergh.

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6