Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wyatt can go piss up a rope.

Sally hasn't given Liam two thoughts since 2017 and we all know it.

I don't even care if Sally did inexplicably have feelings for Liam, which she DOESN'T. Because feelings are exactly that. They are not actions. They are not making out with one's highschool sweetheart behind his live-in lover's back. Which Sally STILL does not know about.

Sally girl, you need to do this to Waffle 3.0:

tenor.gif

Elsewhere, Bill, you know I love you but WTAF to you caping for Flo?

Although this cracked me up. Usually Emmy annoys the crap out of me, but she spoke the truth yesterday:

ETA: 

Quinn, to Shauna today, "I never bought into that whole childhood sweetheart nonsense."

Excuse me????

You're the one that's crowing about Wyatt reuniting with his - yup, you guessed it - childhood sweetheart.

Shauna, to Quinn: "Brooke is beautiful, rich, and bitchy. What's not to like?" I kind of had to smile at this a tiny bit. (shrugs)
Edited by CountryGirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

It's not even college kids. My sister is in her mid-50s (I'm 60) and she tells me about friends of hers who troll for guys on apps, go have sex in his or her car, then wonder why they get ghosted.  If the woman is lucky, she may get a drink or coffee first. SMH.

Honestly, from all the stories I've heard about from the scores of young women who "suddenly" disappeared to a distant relatives for a few months and all the 10 pound "preemies" born six to seven months after their parents' weddings through the 70s, the whole virgin marriage sounds as much of a made up fairy tale like every other aspect of American culture, TBH 🤣 Although I physically can't phathom the thought of trolling for ass (even as a millennial, albeit on the older end of that scale), that's a far better option that staying in a loveless marriage for social propriety as so many of my generation's parents and grandparents did.

But the rate in which people get married on this show has left some of the Bible thumpers I know scratching their heads. It's Los Angeles FFS. No one NEEDS marriage there, especially when you under 30 and can afford to live on your own (there's the very real phenomenon here in CA of people staying in relationships well past the expiration date because of high rents but that's its own issue lol) and can have the pick of the damn litter. Instead, every woman under 30 is fighting over the runty three-legged puppy that is Liam Spencer.

4 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Wyatt can go piss up a rope.

Also this, and so can Brat Bell for insulting our intelligence.

Just put Sally with Steffy because all these men are busted.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

On a soap that is just too ridiculous for words on a normal day, now we have the “twu wuv” of Ridge and a woman he barely knows who was “in retail” in Vegas. How low can these writers go? Those two make my skin crawl.

• Love 8

Shauna, you are Sidepiece #1. That's what you and Ridge are to each other. So did they spend all morning canoodling on the couch? Geez, I know Shauna doesn't have a job but Ridge does.

OMG, Sally was wearing the hell out of those leather hot pants. The girl's got legs for days. Meanwhile, looks to me like Quinn has put on a bit of weight.

I think Wyatt has some nerve playing the aggrieved party with Sally when he tossed her over for Flo and is poised to do it again. Sally needs to stop letting him put her on the defensive for no real reason beyond his perpetual insecurity and sense of entitlement.

RIDGE IS NOT A CHEATER!?!? Shauna = straight up delusional. I guess she's the type that doesn't consider it cheating unless genitalia is involved. 😑

Love how cool Liam and Bill are together now. (Still want Kelly to turn out to be Bill's kid though. Liam will just have to deal. 🙄)

• Love 10

Ridge is not a cheater 😂😂😂.  Boy, Eric knows his son very well. Is there someone else 😉. Of course there is. 

It seems Wyatt is through with Liam’s sloppy seconds. Flo is absolutely on the horizon. 

Yes Shanna, the love of the rest of Ridge’s life or the next six months.  Ridge will go on to another love of the rest of his life. 

Quinn would be living vicariously via Shanna if she beds Ridge.  Go for it Shanna and don’t forget to press record on the video camera. 

• Love 2

So...anyone else side eye Sally’s “We’re gonna be ok even if it kills me?” Like, wut lol?   

And Liam and Bill’s convo as well as Wyatt mentioning Sally is bad at being bad?

Are these anvils? If so, Sally is turning bad, and getting killed in the process of trying to keep Wyatt? 

Honestly, this show...ugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, Sally was wearing the hell out of those leather hot pants. The girl's got legs for days. Meanwhile, looks to me like Quinn has put on a bit of weight.

Considering how bony and frail Quinn looked before, that's a compliment. XD

9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge is not a cheater 😂😂😂.  Boy, Eric knows his son very well. Is there someone else 😉. Of course there is.

I was enjoying the side-eye Eric was giving Ridge.

8 hours ago, smijca said:

So...anyone else side eye Sally’s “We’re gonna be ok even if it kills me?” Like, wut lol?  

Yeah, no man or relationship is worth that much.

It seems that Sally is still into Liam and Liam feels the same way. This is the women he cheated on his wife with. Liam did not have sex with Sally, but there was a lot of flirtation. If Wyatt was truly concerned not being second best Sally wouldn't have been an option in the first place. Either way both Sally and Wyatt interested in other people and are lying to themselves.

Shauna is thirsty as all hell, but she playing it right. She had Ridge thinking that he was the shit (not that it took much). I only wish that her feelings weren't genuine, but she was actually being nice just to con him.

• Love 5
On 12/3/2019 at 1:11 PM, CharlizeCat said:

From what I know about younger people "dating" these days, they skip the finesse and go straight into a sexual "relationship," complete with apps to facilitate the process.  What always strikes me as odd is the insistence of marriage on B&B. I don't remember many couples who actually just lived together other the Sally and Wyatt. (I don't think that KM Hope or Taylor would have agreed to that.) It seems so foreign to impose a 1950s layer of social norms on couples who seemingly fall in love after one kiss.  I have long since ff'd through any weddings in the Forrester living room for years now. I can't take any more. They are all the same.

As one of these younger people of today I can attest to the fast and loose game that many of my peers play. Like nearly all of my friends had babies while they were still in high school or 5 minutes after graduating. I don't understand why people aren't trying to be more picky with who they share themselves with. I swear I'm not trying to sl*t shame but I feel like i'm the only person of my generation that still believes that a person can be too easy. I don't think the dating game should go back to the 50's (let's be real they didn't have it all together either) but now is a little much imo 

Marriages on B&B are a joke I don't even know why anyone bothers anymore, my reaction when anyone proposes now is a good hard laugh. 

On 12/3/2019 at 1:11 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I was expecting the "L" word to escape Shauna's lips, so that declaration didn't surprise me. I want to feel a bit sorry for her. She has this romantic image/dream relationship with Sludge already created in her head and she's going to come crashing down pretty soon with a hard dose of Brooke Logan reality.  I am on the side hoping beyond all hope that this time, Bridge stays divorced, but I am not counting on it.  I wish that a new man could be brought on for Brooke.

I feel like Bridge is in it's final resting place for real this time. They broke up over their kids martial issues which is dumb as hell but Brooke forgiving Ridge for cheating on her is one thing but even she can't excuse the undeserved contempt he has for her daughter and general disregard of her safety/mental health. So this might be(please let it be) a wrap on those two. 

The Desert Snake is just icing on the cake. She's so delusional and desperate I know she isn't much but please she's in LA for God's sake she can do a little better (or worse idc) than sludge right??  

On 12/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, nkotb said:

This Wyatt/Sally bullshit is so stupid it hurts my head, but whatever. Sally inexplicably saying "Liam" once doesn't make her worse than Flo, who has crimes too numerous to mention, not even counting that she kept her cousin's child, Wyatt's niece, from her cousin & her family, including Wyatt. Ridiculous.

I always felt Wyatt was a unneeded addition on this show much like Flo and her mom. I mean he's just as egotistical and condescending as his father minus the charm and charisma to make up for it and just as indecisive and pathetic as Liam without the history of being a somewhat decent character to fall back on. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

he whole virgin marriage sounds as much of a made up fairy tale like every other aspect of American culture, TBH 🤣 Although I physically can't phathom the thought of trolling for ass (even as a millennial, albeit on the older end of that scale), that's a far better option that staying in a loveless marriage for social propriety as so many of my generation's parents and grandparents did.

Lol true, I feel like that's probably why the divorce rates are so high. With all that drama I'd rather stay single cos either scenario sounds bad XD

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Zevim said:

It seems that Sally is still into Liam and Liam feels the same way. This is the women he cheated on his wife with. Liam did not have sex with Sally, but there was a lot of flirtation. 

Actually, now that you mention it, one thing that stood out to me when Sally walked in on the boys club banter that was taking place between the Spencer men and Justin was how CH and SC had pretty good chemistry. Honestly, there was more spark between then than I’ve seen him have with either Hope or Steffy. Some playfulness mixed with attraction. I hope TIIC do explore that more if they’re making space for Wyatt to go back to Flo with this BS conflict they created between Wyatt and Sally. 

I think they really missed the boat by not having the resident fiery readhead create havoc in B&B land. Sally as noble underdog is for the birds if it means her being the needy whiny character they’ve turned her into. Have her go berserk if Wyatt dumps her for Flo again, explore the bad bones Wyatt swears she doesn’t have and make this show interesting again!

Edited by smijca
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Since all I do is complain at the “Young” board about Connor, I felt that turnaround is fair play and I really must compliment  the talents of those two beautiful children who play Douglas and Beth...

Obviously Beth is still a baby but you can see a personality already forming and she was adorable today playing patty cake and having that bow perched on her head...

As for Douglas, he is my all-time favorite soap opera child ... he has such an innate sweetness about him but is never cloying ...to me he’s just perfect....

And I wish that some of the adults around him had as many brains as he does..

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Since all I do is complain at the “Young” board about Connor, I felt that turnaround is fair play and I really must compliment  the talents of those two beautiful children who play Douglas and Beth...

Obviously Beth is still a baby but you can see a personality already forming and she was adorable today playing patty cake and having that bow perched on her head...

As for Douglas, he is my all-time favorite soap opera child ... he has such an innate sweetness about him but is never cloying ...to me he’s just perfect....

And I wish that some of the adults around him had as many brains as he does..

I agree with almost everything but for some reason when Douglas calls Hope “Mommy”, it creeps me out. Maybe it’s the way he says it or the way he looks at her when he says it.

• Love 2

Re: the sudden revisiting of Lally, I have to really wonder if JMW put her foot down on Steam like Katherine Lang shut down using Jack to unite Brooke and Nick. It's been over two years since Liam dropped her ass and the attempts to reunite these two have been truly lackluster at best. When Brat Bell is all in for a ship, no force on Heaven or Earth or the 9 circles of Hell will stop him, as evidenced by the loooooooooong trail of characters whose personalities were assassinated to pimp Bridge 1.0.

I mean, if she did then kudos to her for sparing us another round of the third-worst story in B&B history (behind the baby switch and Ridget respectively) and I'm glad it's not Thomas she's still pining behind, but I feel like there were a whole lot of better ways to push that than Sally waking up in love with a man who was a rebound at best.

3 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

I always felt Wyatt was a unneeded addition on this show much like Flo and her mom. I mean he's just as egotistical and condescending as his father minus the charm and charisma to make up for it and just as indecisive and pathetic as Liam without the history of being a somewhat decent character to fall back on. 

Wyatt was added solely because JMW left the show and Bell knew fuck else to do but keep on pumping out triangles. I watched all the 2012 episodes and 2013 up till the point he showed up on the show and the time between Steffy's last apperance and Wyatt's arrival was a mere 6 EPISODES. 

While I would argue that Liam is not exactly a decent character, Wyatt was definitely a shit stirrer from day one, barely even getting to know Bill before he demanded he be given the Cliff House that he and Hope were living in at the time. That was a real WTF entitlement moment that I expected of the Forresters who love to fight over what color the sky is to get one over on one another, but with a guy you just met?!

The only reason Wyatt ever built a fanbase was because most people were just than sick of Liam and his blank stares for five episodes in a row, but he could leave tomorrow and I'd miss him less than I miss Canestipation from Y&R.

• Love 5

those two beautiful children who play Douglas and Beth

Isn't Beth played by two babies who aren't twins? I remember at one point they were switching the Beth babies out within the same episode. It was hilarious because it was so obvious. They'd come back from commercial and Hope would be holding a different baby.

Shauna is thirsty as all hell, but she playing it right.

To what end though? To become the next Mrs. Ridge Forrester? She already sees that he's a cheater and history shows that he can't stay with one woman more than a couple of years. I guess she could end up getting rich off a divorce settlement but then on this show people seem to get annulments and quickie divorces with no settlements or alimony.

What I think is they're going to do some kind of My Fair Lady meets Pretty Woman take where Ridge will teach Shauna how to be a lady of the manor. (Nevermind that it's Eric's manor and Ridge and Shauna are both freeloaders. 😩) That convo Quinn and Shauna had yesterday where Quinn said they don't clean the silver coffee urns they just buy new ones was really weird to me. I'm not sure Shauna knew Quinn was joking. (Or maybe Quinn wasn't joking, in which case, yikes.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I agree with almost everything but for some reason when Douglas calls Hope “Mommy”, it creeps me out. Maybe it’s the way he says it or the way he looks at her when he says it.

I agree with that...I’m not sure if it’s the way he says it or what we know went on to finally get Hope to be his mommy...😱

43 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Isn't Beth played by two babies who aren't twins? I remember at one point they were switching the Beth babies out within the same episode. It was hilarious because it was so obvious. They'd come back from commercial and Hope would be holding a different baby.

So funny you said that because yes I  remember at the beginning when she was played by two different babies and it was totally obvious !

... today the entire show had only one baby but who knows what tomorrow may bring ? And wasn’t one of them completely bald and the other one had a little more hair ? But they were two of the most enchanting babies I’ve ever seen ! 

Edited by SiouxB
Word
  • Love 5

So today's B&B episode was online at CBS.com though Y&R's wasn't. I don't think either show was broadcast in my time zone.

Wonder which side of her family Kelly gets that blonde hair from? None of the Spencers have light hair. Caroline was a bottle blonde, I think.

Ditto comments upthread, Douglas calling Hope "Mommy" still creeps me out. I think that kid has attachment issues. He'll probably grow up to be a Stage 5 Clinger.

Oh dear, Quinn's jeans. Fashion don't, at least for her.a

Thomas, Hope kept the faux acid bath a secret for two days, tops, and no one was damaged by it. You kept the secret of Beth's existence for months and hurt her, Hope, Steffy, Liam, and Kelly. Not to mention instigating Emma's death and abusing your son. NOT THE SAME!

• Love 10

I’m just tired of hearing Shauna say the same things for months now. I know this is B&B where people repeat the same conversations for daily for entire seasons but still. 

“Ridge is gorgeous, sexy, kissing him was the highlight of her life.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder which side of her family Kelly gets that blonde hair from? None of the Spencers have light hair. Caroline was a bottle blonde, I think.

Well, still hoping that the day will come when Steffy brings Kelly out from after a nap and the child has a full head of jet black hair!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, still hoping that the day will come when Steffy brings Kelly out from after a nap and the child has a full head of jet black hair!

And a little sword necklace around her neck, haha. (Though it seems $Bill has abandoned that nonsense, right?)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Actually, JMW was blond as a child and Liam (who is Kelly's father for now) has light brown hair so it's not far-fetched that Kelly is blond. And JMW was blond-ish when she first showed up as an aged-up Steffy (I wonder if she dyes it darker?)

DjE1lldUYAAAbZO.jpg

My mom has brown hair and my father black and I've got strawberry blond hair (courtesy of both of my grandmothers). 

• Love 6

Ugh, Tom is still using Douglas to manipulate Hope. One day that will come back to bite him.

Steffy just walks into Hope's house unannounced. Okay. 😒

Aw yeah, Liam climbed up Tommy's narrow behind and turned on a flame thrower. And yet Thomas wants to "give" Liam to Steffy. SMH.

OMFG, Thomas' designs were horrendous. I don't even see Hope wearing any of that crap. And what the heck is this having mini-fashion shows--backed by music no less--in the CEO/all purpose  office? This show is so cheap. 😐

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I guess TIIC fast forward to the present in the space time continuum.  

Go fuck yourself Stuffy. You are a stone cold killer who intimidate Ivy to keep quiet about your so called self defense in killing Ally.  Stuffy, how about trying to cover up pushing Ivy and almost electrocuting her.  

Stuffy and Lurch are like Katherine and Sebastian of “Cruel Intentions”. They do what they want and let the consequences be damned.

Wrong Stuffy, it’s Lurch trying to manipulate Raggedy and you know it. Lurch is the one to manipulate Douglas into making him feel it was his mother. It was Douglas, at the behest of Lurch, who played on Raggedy’s heart strings. It was Lurch who put the idea of Raggedy as mommy in Douglas head. 

Now that was HFTF; but why did TIIC, show Ridge, Eric, and Stuffy looking at Lurch’s designs that were high fashion.   

• Love 9

Liam is telling Tom off today and telling him to stay away from Hope, she’ll never forgive him for torturing them by keeping Beth away from them, that H, L and B are a family. Then that creep, Tom, says that he and Hope are parents to Douglas and THEY are a family. “Just saying” says Tomass. I hope tomorrow’s show provides us with the very satisfying beat down by Liam. I hope he kills that sorry son of a bitch. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I guess TIIC fast forward to the present in the space time continuum.  

Go fuck yourself Stuffy. You are a stone cold killer who intimidate Ivy to keep quiet about your so called self defense in killing Ally.  Stuffy, how about trying to cover up pushing Ivy and almost electrocuting her.  

Stuffy and Lurch are like Katherine and Sebastian of “Cruel Intentions”. They do what they want and let the consequences be damned.

Wrong Stuffy, it’s Lurch trying to manipulate Raggedy and you know it. Lurch is the one to manipulate Douglas into making him feel it was his mother. It was Douglas, at the behest of Lurch, who played on Raggedy’s heart strings. It was Lurch who put the idea of Raggedy as mommy in Douglas head. 

Are they still letting Steffy walk around with her nose in the air like her shit don't stank getting all high and mighty with Hope? This is why I stopped watching the writers act like the world will spin off it's axis if someone held Stuffy accountable and tells her to stfu next time she get's in Hope's face. Someone remind this bitch where she comes from(a family of manipulating, calculating, jealous, hateful, murders) coupled with a good slap. I hear Sally needs a good story make this her chance to shine! Tomass needs to go away. Forever. Just bring Phoebe back so we won't have to live with Stuffy being the only spawn left. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 5

What was that stuff growing on Tommy's face? A skin fungus or his attempt at facial hair?

Right, discuss whether to sign your divorce papers with the other woman who you've been keeping in your back pocket. IMO Ridge is such an entitled, two-timing jerk. But why does Shauna let him treat her like a sure thing, even if she probably is?

I don't know how Hope doesn't recognize the move Thomas is pulling again. It's the same way he proposed to her: he got Douglas to do it knowing that Hope usually can't say no to him.

So apparently Shauna just sits around the mansion all day waiting for Ridge to come back. What a life. Is this 2019 or 1959?

Of course Ridge played hard ball with Brooke because he knew he had Shauna waiting in the wings. Effing pig. No wonder Tom so easily uses his son as a weapon; he learned it from Ridge.

I wanted to applaud Steffy for reading Thomas on his continuing schemes but he'll likely whip out the "and you'll get to have Liam" card and she'll shut right up. Ugh.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Of course Ridge played hard ball with Brooke because he knew he had Shauna waiting in the wings. Effing pig. No wonder Tom so easily uses his son as a weapon; he learned it from Ridge.

The most anger-inducing thing about the way nuRidge is written is that they've erased arguably the one good trait about his character, which was the way he treated all the children in his life. He was raised Rick like his own son, even risking prison to ensure Rick never found out the truth about Grant (for all the good that did, since he's the next-looniest and trigger-happy Forrester behind Thomas and Steffy) and was the most neutral party in the whole ToD 1.0 mess.

Now, he uses all the kids as disposable weapons. Where was all the concern he had about keeping Douglas safe back when he was first born disappeared to now that there's nothing for Ridge to personally gain from? He talks about Hope like she's some homewrecker to Steamless, but she's in LA on his invitation to get back into Brooke's good graces from the last time he cheated on Brooke (which was barely even three years ago FFS). 

• Love 8

I know that Shauna is mooching off of Eric’s generosity for a place to live and meals but who is paying for all of her other needs? You know, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, razors, toothpaste, clothes, shoes, etc. Oh, maybe her shyster daughter is supporting her with the $50,000 Dr. Buckingham Palace paid her for her lies. I do wish that Hope could find her backbone and a brain. I’m just done with that woman letting men tell her how to feel and how to act. Her middle name is “Oh, okay, that sounds good and fun and right for me”.

• Love 9

The more Lurch tries to act sincere, the more phony he becomes. I’m quite sure his shit ass acting has a lot to do with it.  

Yes, Brooke, you nailed it.  Your choice is marriage or forgiving Lurch.  Ridge wants his cake and eat it to.  Stuffy woke up and smelt the coffee in Lurch weaponizing Douglas.   

I get the feeling that Raggedy is more in love with Douglas than Beth.  After all that lost time, with Beth, that Raggedy was just irate about, in just a few months she’s ready to go back to work. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I know that Shauna is mooching off of Eric’s generosity for a place to live and meals but who is paying for all of her other needs? You know, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, razors, toothpaste

Eric has plenty to spare, it's all the things Ridge never used 🙂 

• LOL 12

just happened to be walking through the room when someone else had this mess on and Liam and Hope were talking about her going back to work and about her having Thomas as the lead designer "I didn't say yes....but I didn't tell him no". Dammit Hope, this is exactly how all of Thomas' attacks on you begin!

Wouldn't the better story be that she is having trouble bonding with Beth (due to MISSING MOST OF THE FIRST YEAR OF HER LIFE) so in her guilt she is trying to latch on to Beth's "savior".  It would explain her working so hard to minimize Lurch's villainy just so she could lavish attention on Douglas, instead of paying attention to her daughter (who in her mind and heart she has already mourned).  A few scenes of her looking at a sleeping Beth and wondering aloud why she was having such a hard time being her Mommy  or telling Douglas that it was so much easier to be his bonus Mommy ...would go a long way in explaining her Bananas behavior.  But nope, we get this madness. 

And Sludge schlumping over to Brooke's to demand she forgive Lurch so they can continue their "Shittiest Love of All Time" made me just leave the room.  I can only hope she told him where to go and how to get there.  But that was just infuriating.

I think I'm at the point where I have to treat this show like my peanut allergy and just...stay away.  No contact, no exposure.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Only in B&B land can two people who are “destined” to be together forever separate and then have divorce papers drawn up in a week. Even people who absolutely hate each other take longer than that to get divorce papers ready to sign. This is so insulting to our collective intelligences. I am offended at the writing of this show and really am embarrassed to be watching it.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Wouldn't the better story be that she is having trouble bonding with Beth (due to MISSING MOST OF THE FIRST YEAR OF HER LIFE) so in her guilt she is trying to latch on to Beth's "savior".  It would explain her working so hard to minimize Lurch's villainy just so she could lavish attention on Douglas, instead of paying attention to her daughter (who in her mind and heart she has already mourned).  A few scenes of her looking at a sleeping Beth and wondering aloud why she was having such a hard time being her Mommy  or telling Douglas that it was so much easier to be his bonus Mommy ...would go a long way in explaining her Bananas behavior.  But nope, we get this madness

Even better would be Hope struggling to bond with Beth and Thomas off the show because no effing way does someone as messed up as Hope was just bounce back from something like this even after getting their child back. As someone who lives 15 minutes from the Mexico border, I can personally attest to this.

There's no need for anyone, least of all Hope, to glorify this sociopath in any way, shape or form. He's got death immunity thanks to Phoebe, but if TIIC want to make this pairing the new Shadam, the least they could do is have more people other than Liam and self-serving hypocrite Flo putting a foot up Tommy Choo-Choo's caboose. Where the hell is Bill in all this crap? Oh, right. Apparently, he's Team Flo now. :rolleyes:

• Love 6

I just binged about a month and a half of this show and... I do not recommend it.

literally, the only thing worth watching was the episode when Brooke took off her rings. She DRAMATICALLY tells Ridge that he’s looking at her like Stephanie used to and tells him to say it: “No slut from the valley is worthy of raising a Forrester.” And then the camera DRAMATICALLY cuts to Ridge. And that’s clearly where the scene was supposed to cut, but Scott Clifton, god bless him, forces them to add in his reaction when he gets this “oh shit” look on his face, mouths “oh my...” physically turns his body so he’s staring at the wall and leans into Hope, and just has this look on his face, like, “I am so uncomfortable right now. Can I... can I just hide in Hope’s hair?” It was full on Dillon Quartermaine, and I love him for it. I literally watched it 30 times. Can Scott Clifton just be in the background of every scene with no lines? Between that, his moonwalk out of Brooke’s house the day the Logans thought Hope dissolved Thomas and were being weirdly tense and quiet, and his expression every time Ridge said “hope stole Douglas” he was basically the only thing worth watching. I even forgive him for his WTF faces when Hope rightly told him to be clear with Steffy once and for all about who he wanted to be with, because I interpret that as SC’s reaction that they were actually doing this story again and not Liam’s. 

Ridge can die in a fire anytime now. 

The only good thing is with Liam back at Spencer Publications with his relationship with his dad back on track, we can finally get the Kelly reveal.

• Love 6

I think it’s multiple reasons. Hope feels like she owes Douglas everything since he’s he only reason she has Beth back so would move heaven and earth for him. And he’s just so damn cute, sweet, and smart, it’s impossible not to love him to bits. Also he’s been very clear and sincere in his love and bond with her and Beth so those 3 facts make it so she’s prioritizing him and protective. 

Damn Thomas’ designs were ugly. No offense to anyone here who’d wear them. I just can’t even see where they’d be appropriate, Coachella or some festival? It’s clear they weren’t using Monique Lluillier like normal, maybe Ali Express or Shein? In which case that would cost like $20 there or in some flea market or street fair booth by the charcoal drawings and lemonade and gyro stand while you hear some jam band do a 20 minute version of a cover song. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

I just binged about a month and a half of this show

What, willingly? And sober?! 👀😂

14 hours ago, Zoe116 said:

I even forgive him for his WTF faces when Hope rightly told him to be clear with Steffy once and for all about who he wanted to be with, because I interpret that as SC’s reaction that they were actually doing this story again and not Liam’s. 

God, if he and JMW were to pull a Thorston Kaye Blatant Phoning In move, I wouldn't blame either of them. We're going on ten years of the same stupid bullshit that fans were tired of by the mid 2000s with Bridge. Except Brooke and Ridge got stories that allowed them to be actual people and not endless triangles.

I mean, even the Riverdale series where the "Archie's torn between two gal pals" thing has been a cornerstone of that franchise for the last seven decades realized that for all the truly insane things on this show (and there's a LOT) no one would buy two girls born in the 21st century waiting on the same guy to make up his mind. B&B is worse on romance than the Archie comics, FFS.

• Love 10

In a few weeks, it too much to ask for the show to have Hope wake up on Catalina on New Year’s Day with a smiling Liam holding their beautiful new daughter?  Hope regales a shocked Liam about a vivid, bizarre dream she had, where everyone in town kept reliving the same day over and over? And for some reason Thomas kept falling off things? And when asked about Flo, Liam says “Who’s Flo?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Ridge is being the douchebag, not Brooke and I’m tired of listening to his recriminations. End this farce. 🗣

Revisit Brill, put her with one of the two sexy doctors he’s had in recently, recast Nick or Dave. And I’m actually getting high key annoyed and tired at how phoned in and trolling the writing is. Dead ass one episode last week since so much dialogue was repeated I thought I was watching the same episode aired again. Like everyone has chanted the same thing every day for this month and it’s disorienting. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Revisit Brill, put her with one of the two sexy doctors he’s had in recently, recast Nick or Dave. And I’m actually getting high key annoyed and tired at how phoned in and trolling the writing is. Dead ass one episode last week since so much dialogue was repeated I thought I was watching the same episode aired again. Like everyone has chanted the same thing every day for this month and it’s disorienting. 

This show has a leading lady in KKL who puts Susan Lucci's Erica Kane to shame and they waste her. They waste everything on this show... talent, chemistry, history, you name it.  

As for the bolded part, I have learned from this forum and long-time viewers that this is the Bell way of seguing into a new (ahem - old and tired) storyline.  Except when it's summer and they do it for 3 freaking months. 

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

And I’m actually getting high key annoyed and tired at how phoned in and trolling the writing is. Dead ass one episode last week since so much dialogue was repeated I thought I was watching the same episode aired again. Like everyone has chanted the same thing every day for this month and it’s disorienting. 

No kidding. I looked back at the "We Was Wobbed!" days to be Shakespeare compared to this writing. In my rewatch of 2012 and '13, Hope and Liam actually did not say that phrase nearly as often as I remembered, nor did she have nearly as many passive-aggressive conversations with Rick about her life being ruined.

The writing these days is on the level of "Secret Life of the American Teenager," which anyone who sat through that can attest to being as dry as three day old toast and spent eight episodes of a 22 episode season with the entire cast wondering if Amy knew about the baby with the exact same dialogue given to every single character without fail. There's a reason Shaliene Woolney does not talk about that show despite it being her big break.

And that's pretty much where B&B is. I don't think there's been one single new idea for a story since 2007, if even that recently.

• Love 8
On 12/7/2019 at 5:13 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Even better would be Hope struggling to bond with Beth and Thomas off the show because no effing way does someone as messed up as Hope was just bounce back from something like this even after getting their child back. 

I don't understand why they didn't have Thomas return as an emotionally crushed, but loving father who has a great relationship with his young son.  Liam was cohabitating with Steffy at the time and Hope could have been low-key attracted to Thomas with a simultaneous desire to be a mother to Douglas.  It would have represented a clean slate to Hope, allowing her to say goodbye to her past life as a childless mother and start over relatively guilt-free without Liam as a reminder of their shared tragedy.  The actor is attractive enough to pull off a sad father whose pain and love for his son makes him even hotter.

Thomas could still have learned about Beth but only after he and Hope slept together for the first time.  (Clink!  Boom! sort of?)  He could have been tortured by the secret that would wreck his and his sister's lives.  He'd eventually be found out, yadda, yadda, yadda, but without all the psychopathic noise.  And Hope would have residual feelings for him that interfered in her reunion with Liam and Beth.

• Love 10

No Shanna, Ridge is not one of a kind. He’s the self centered arrogant SOB like millions of other men.  

Has Stuffy redeemed herself in my eyes with bringing the rain down on Lurch?  Not yet Stuffy, but keep trying.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Hope just got her baby back and already her "career" is more important than Beth. Geez.

Wow. I feel like Shauna should have sh!t to say about how either Brooke or Hope are still handling their emotions about the whole Beth kidnapping mess. Especially since she encouraged her daughter, one of the perpetrators, to keep quiet about it for months.

Sigh, Liam, you know Hope. She never listens to reason and she always knows best--at least in her mind.

How old is Shauna, 12? All moony over Ridge, the proven cheater. I'm thinking it's more dollar signs in her eyes than hearts.

I'm with Brooke. Some people take your forgiveness as permission to keep doing bad stuff to you--often worse than before--especially if they really don't think they did anything wrong. (Or they know they did but you survived so what's the big deal.) Forgiving Thomas is a non-starter because he's not going to stop coming at Hope and using innocent children to do it. And mowing down anyone who gets in his way. It's not realistic though to expect Ridge to choose her over his "troubled" kid, not when he's got a cheap replacement waiting in the wings. I can't wait until Brookee finds out how Ridgee played her for Shauna.

Does Brooke know Hope is planning to go back to work at HFTF with Thomas? So much for keeping Thomas away from Hope if they're going to be both co-parents and co-workers. Brooke is blowing up her marriage for nothing since Hope is basically undermining Brooke's case.

• Love 7

I'm loving this new version of Brooke, the one who is no longer rolling up like a doormat to please Ridge. I'm really looking forward to how this all plays out with Shauna. Ridge has always been able to waffle back to Taylor but not this time. I think this is a first. That brief relationship with Ashley Abbott really doesn't count as he and Brooke were already not together.

Hope is an idiot to fall for Thomas' BS again. Yes, indeed. Wait until Brooke gets a load of Hope going back to work with that psychopath.

Good grief. That outfit Steffy's been wearing the past few days is just horrible. That jacket is too small and those skin-tight white riding pants aren't doing her any favors, either. 

• Love 5

Watching a rapist and a babystealer holding court in the Forrester living room looking down on the mother of one of their victims is infuriating. All I wanted was for Pam to waltz in, get apoplectic and introduce the pair to her friend, the bear. 

Brooke, sign the divorce papers. Hopefully you guys didn’t sign a pre-nup so you can take 10% of Forrester Creations while you’re at it. This hot mess is not worth it.

Speaking of, I would be so on board with Brooke taking that 10% igniting Thomas’ stupid ass “must rid FC of the Logans plan” to which Brooke finally loses her shit and blackmails Steffy into selling Brooke her shares or else she’ll tip the police off to Taylor’s murder attempt. Then rick could come back, letting everyone know that his dad gifted him 5% a la Ridge/Thomas, so ps, the Logans own the majority of FC.

I really wish that someone would take Ridge to task for being a terrible father. Like, don’t get help for Thomas to save your marriage or to save Hope from her own stupidity of letting Thomas back in her life. Get help for Thomas because he’s your goddamn son and you want him to live a happy and healthy life. Sticking your head in the sand now is being a way worse father than any so-called abandonment in thomas’ younger years. But Brooke will never say that... it’d probably have to be a Spencer. 

I know she’s not going to last, but disinterestedly disdainful Steffy might be my favorite Steffy.  If she gets more scenes where she says “You know she doesn’t like you, right?” To Thomas while barely looking up from her paperwork, channeling her inner seventh grade mean girl (let’s be real, she doesn’t have to reach too far down for that), I’d be OK with that. (Of course, what I’d really like to see is her actually going to Hope one of these times and saying, “Hey, I just had this concerning conversation with my brother about you that I think you should know about.” Instead, we’ll probably get a scene where she and Liam bond over how they just can’t believe why Hope doesn’t see what Thomas is doing, can you believe her?)

• Love 4