Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 11/23/2019 at 11:03 AM, Petunia13 said:

I can’t lose it since Y&R is so shitty and I hate most of the characters and B&B is 17 min and phoned in half assed. 

OMG PREACH!!! This is why I started Days in the first place because I couldn't take Y&R or B&B anymore and General Hospital is too off the rails for me to fall into again so DOOL was my shining beacon even if I don't like some of the current Storylines.

In speaking of Days are the lame-brain writers at B&B are trying to turn Hope & Tomass into the next Ejami? If they are then they need an upper cut to the jaw cos yikes.........

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I thought Brooke and Eric's estates were in the same neighborhood?

Thomas: Look, I've made a lot of mistakes but I'm not a bad person. Sometimes I go too far, but it's only 'cause I love you so much.
The world: Said every abuser since time began! AYFKUWTS, Brad?
Brad: <crickets>

Tommy, when you didn't reveal the truth about Beth you weren't risking a manslaughter charge. And Hope hasn't been running around threatening people to keep their mouths shut about her possibly killing you. So, false equivalence. (But your running Emma off the road to her death might be another story. However, Emma wasn't physically threatening you so again, not the same. 😒)

Yeah, no, I'm not buying Tom's latest overtures to Hope unless he confesses to everything he did. Such as mollying Liam, using a ghost app to scare Douglas, and writing that fake letter from Caroline. Hope needs to be able to make a fully informed decision about forgiving him but her controlling abuser will never let that happen.

Thomas' skin tho. Guess a full-body dunking in cleaning solution needs to be the new beauty regimen. 😋

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

I nearly threw up in my mouth when Ridge was being so sanctimonious and holier than thou to Brooke today. I wanted her to pick up something very heavy and hit him over the head, repeatedly. I truly cannot STAND this character or this actor and would be so happy if he actually did get killed on this show. Of course, it would have to be a real accident so that no one would have to pay for doing it. Walk away, Brooke. Save yourself.

• Love 8

I find it very funny that in most cases characters move from scene to scene at the speed of light but now, so Shanna and Ridge can have a heart to heart, Brooke is coming to Ridge at the speed of a sloth.

Leave it to Lurch to use this situation to his advantage.  Once again I say, how could Lurch be teaching Raggedy (Lady Macbeth no longer as Lurch is alive) a lesson when he didn’t know Raggedy and Brooke we’re keeping a secret. 

Now Ridge is trying to use this to his advantage to disparage Brooke. Brooke and Raggedy only kept a secret for 24 hours but Lurch kept the secret for months.  Leaving Douglas unsupervised, in a room, is child abuse. What if Douglas wondered off and got hurt. It was the same on Y&R when Billy Abbott left his daughter in the car and eventually was run over. 

• Love 7

The goodbye scene today between Brooke and Ridge seemed odd to me. He says I will love you forever, goodbye. It seemed really abrupt or something. And the whole Thomas and Hope sharing custody of Thomas is too weird. Of course, they will end up back together. 

• Love 2

I will love you forever???

As if...if he meant, I have loved you never, then I could believe it.

And WTAF...he's already cheating on her with Shauna (and yes, where I come from, swapping spit is cheating, not to mention him commiserating with her about his marital woes - a HUGE no-no).

It's also super rich of him to be ticked about Thomas signing the shared custody papers but no give a darn that Thomas faked his own death and was gaslighting Hope yet again. 

• Love 9

I really enjoyed TK's performance today for the first time since he debuted as our new Ridge.  He actually was believable in his acting choices...although I'm as stymied by his choice of words as the rest of you...and seemed to really be into the whole goodbye scene.  Even crying real tears!  I wonder, though...is the thought of working with a new actress so exciting to him that for once he wasn't phoning it in?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Good grief, had Thomas even been missing for 24 hours? Ugh, Beth was actually kidnapped and presumed dead for the better part of a year. Thomas was not actually dead for a couple of days, tops. It's not the same! AFAIC Ridge and Thomas both need to take flying leaps off a cliff into a sea of 100% real acid.

So they're just recycling scripts now. Tom is again running the "I get Hope and Steffy gets Liam" play. Hope and Liam aren't allowed to have any agency over their own lives, at least in Tom's deluded mind. KMN.

Brooke, consider yourself lucky. Your husband is a Grade A POS. And he's had Shauna sitting in his back pocket this whole time.

I think the soapiest thing ever would be for Caroline to show up now, obviously not dead. Wonder if Linsey Godfrey will survive the DOOL upheaval?

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Brooke, you owe Ridge nothing especially the truth. Ridge lies to you constantly.  Lurch tried to teach Raggedy he’s not a bad person by being a bad person. More Forester logic.  The way you reacted to Lurch falling off the bluff gave no credence that you would take Lurch falling into a vat of acid any different. 

It’s too bad that Ridge didn’t fall into the vat of cleansing fluid, but even If it was the full acid, Ridge would still be a grimy grease ball.  

And once again Lurch is moving at the speed of light.  Malibu to Beverly Hills in the blink of an eye. 

Did you see the wanting look on Stuffy’s face when Lurch mentioned getting back with Liam. Stuffy flashed back to trying to set up Lurch and Raggedy, in Cabo, so she can be with Liam. 

• Love 7

Watched today for the first time in seems like forever, and my takeaway is, "Let's have a 'Who killed Ridge' storyline, and please let him be really, most sincerely dead." Ugh.

As flawed as all the characters are, TK's Ridge is the worst. Gaslighting Toe-mas is a close second.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I've been keeping up with the "storyline" here because I can't bear to watch it played out on TV.  But yesterday my SO (who still watches for some unknown reason) had it on so I watched the last 10 minutes or so.

The scene of poor messed up Douglas just being so happy for some kind of stability in his life was just heartbreaking.  And Hope...dear sweet deluded dumb as toast Hope.... Get up off that little boy's bed, call his grandmothers in NYC to come get him and provide him the life he craves and deserves, shower him with love and attention.  Go visit on school holidays if you must but to sit there and tell that child "We are a real family now" is just cruel and will backfire all over your life.

PS...don't you HAVE a "real family"?  As in the daughter you just a month or so ago found out was alive no thanks to the psycho sitting on the other side of the bed?

Can she and her "real family" move into a more secure and bigger home than the treehouse or whatever it is in Brooke's back yard?  Its made of windows, but it still seems so dark in there all the time.

And Heaven forbid Brooke be allowed to "end" her relationship by taking off her ring.  Of course not...only the All Mighty Rumpled One is allowed to say when "We're done".  Because Brooke has to be left in tears, begging.  No, she can't say..."you know, you're right, this ain't working.  Where can I send the rest of your stuff?"

Fuck This.  Fuck THAT Bullshit. Fuck them ALL

10 minutes of any show shouldn't make me this irrationally angry, should it? 

• Love 19
49 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

Can she and her "real family" move into a more secure and bigger home than the treehouse or whatever it is in Brooke's back yard?  Its made of windows, but it still seems so dark in there all the time.

On a tangent here, but that house I could've sworn was on Forrester property originally. In between Lope break ups, I distinctly remember Steffy taking Liam there stating it was some hidden property and they boinked, conceiving the first little Eggo Mini there. How and when this became a property on Brooke's estate (which is in Malibu if I recall correctly) is anyone's guess, but that retcon would drive me more nuts if not for the show being a complete irredeemable dumpster fire.

• Love 4

The sleazy, greasy hobo isn't wasting any time lining up his next soft landing. Guess he's slithering his worthless tail back to his daddy's house, and if so, good. I just hope Brooke fumigates her place, changes the locks, and gets a new man with no connection to Forrester.

And I want a pony.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

WTAF. They're taking Carter's advice about the legality of an adoption? I can't. I don't even know how he hasn't been disbarred over the Beth mess.

Steffy was working that Bratz Doll look hard today.

Aw, look at Shauna trying to act coy now that Ridge is free and clear. (Well, except for the actual divorce.) Her lady parts probably went DEFCON 1 as soon as Ridge told her he and Brooke were dunzo.

Preach, Liam! I love how he speaks for so much of the audience about Tommy's neverending bullsh!ttery. Hope is a willful fool though. She will never listen to solid reason, especially when doing so would interfere with her determination to play martyr or victim.

I hate Ridge so much. Such a pig. I can't wait until Brooke finds out he had Shauna on deck.

Brooke should tell Ridge to come get his 💩

He better call Tyrone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I am so sick and tired and exhausted over Hope crying and playing the martyr. That’s all she’s done for the past two years or so. Can’t this girl be happy for once? Oh and Hope? Where’s your little girl? Remember Beth? Blech.

• Love 11

Just like that Ridge leaves Brooke but not really because Ridge feels that Shanna is waiting, for him, in the wings with open “arms”.  Ridge is nothing else but consistent.  Shanna sounds like she’s protesting but she’s just being coy.  It is also possible that Shanna only wanted Ridge when he was unattainable.  Scratch that.  The kiss sealed the deal and for Shanna, it becomes damn Brooke and all speed ahead. 

Liam brings a sense of clarity to Raggedy and brings things into perspective about Lurch. One thing is absolute in that Raggedy never has to be afraid of Liam. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I am so sick and tired and exhausted over Hope crying and playing the martyr. That’s all she’s done for the past two years or so. Can’t this girl be happy for once? Oh and Hope? Where’s your little girl? Remember Beth? Blech.

PREACH. And WTF, WaffleBoy? Your ex-wife/babymama/current (for now) live-in literally HID A DEATH FROM THE ENTIRE FAMILY AND A BUSINESS AND THE AUTHORITIES and you're FINE WITH THAT? Oh, my fucking sweet dancing Moses, what in the hell? Oh, but it was Just Thomas so it doesn't really count because he's evil and soulless and not even his own sister likes him.
/eye roll

• Love 2

The show really had the opportunity for a great kick-off to the New Year by having the culmination of the baby switch be Hope and Liam celebrating Beth's first Christmas with Hope proposing to Liam and asking him to remarry her and the show do a great New Year's Day wedding for them where they renew their vows and kick off the year right.

Instead they've added MORE baggage to Hope's shoulders with this whole Thomas acid bath situation with Liam - and I mostly love Liam- completely oblivious to his baby momma's pain and anguish in part due to her (plot driven) trust issues and his being preoccupied with work and Steffy. I will admit that having Hope/Thomas drama is better than a return to the Lope/Steam stupidity but can we at least give the characters their due and not be checked out of the storyline when they should be integral?

Why have Liam go back to Spencer? Why is that and Forrester the only game in town? Why can't Liam work for himself from home while also raising his daughter with Hope going to work at Forrester. Or better yet Hope and Liam could be a Chip and Joanna Gaines of LA and start their own digital lifestyle brand that's independent of Spencer and Forrester and their empire to build for Beth. Hope the lifestyle brand leader expanding 'Hope for the Future' and Liam running the digital brand and building out the digital infrastructure as well as running the magazine. Hope would be in competition with Spencer's fashion mags in getting scoop and becoming the voice of millennial lifestyle and fashion and it could also put her at odds with Forrester if she gave a better review to another fashion house - perhaps even Spectra if Sally ever got back in the game.

All this is to say - this show misses every opportunity to be fresher and more engaging even when they have set themselves up with can't miss jumping off points.

How do you have this hot as fire picture of Wally and not give them an epic story?

I get DB's may be on paternity leave but that could've been an interesting story of Wyatt disappearing/going MIA and Quinn and Sally having to team up to investigate where he is, possibly road tripping and bonding in the duration, only to find Wyatt got mugged and was at a Las Vegas hospital in a coma. They rush there to find him (DB's back from paternity leave) and a little girl sitting at his bedside claiming to be his daughter. Annnnd a new story is launched.

Anyway, look at those two. Fire. And they get poop writing. ::sigh:: This show.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

All this is to say - this show misses every opportunity to be fresher and more engaging even when they have set themselves up with can't miss jumping off points.

It's been almost ten years since the Hope SORASing and I'm still angry AF that the entire time she and Bridget were together on canvas, they didn't share one solitary scene together until six months into Kim Maluta's stint. I mean, Hope and Bridget's surrogate were in the same hospital from the same creepy rapist no less and  Bridget doesn't even pop in. No, she had to bitch out Aggie for all the shit she should hate Nick for with Katie and Brooke "keeping a secret" that no one would advertise and "endangering the baby." Sure, OK.

Arguably, this has been a problem from the earliest days of me watching this show, beginning with the hard reset on Throoke less than six months into a hard fought-for marriage that at the time had an actual body count. This was followed by months of Brooke reverting back to the stupid steam room antics and picnics and eventually the arms of Deacon Sharpe. We know how that ended.

If that's how the day one heroine of the show has been treated over the last three-and-a-half decades, there's no way the 7th generation Chinese DVD bootleg versions of her and Taylor are going to get any better story. Even if JMW quit tomorrow, there's no guarantee the next actress wouldn't be the new Thorston Kaye and turn the character even more loathesome than she already is.

• Love 8

I heard a terrifying rumor that Daniel Goddard (Cane on Y&R) is coming on B&B. If this comes to pass, I’ll have to cut this show out of my life for good. Every time I saw him on Y&R in the past year, I just changed the channel to something less painful to watch.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I heard a terrifying rumor that Daniel Goddard (Cane on Y&R) is coming on B&B. If this comes to pass, I’ll have to cut this show out of my life for good. Every time I saw him on Y&R in the past year, I just changed the channel to something less painful to watch.

That's been flying around for weeks, but I think that's just DH blowing smoke up his fanbase's collective asses.

The worst thing Angelica McDowell (I think that's the exec's name) ever did for CBS was cave to that ridiculous banner stunt his fans paid for and rehire his ass onto Y&R after his character had been killed off. Cane only got more insufferable and he demanded more and more stupid BS until the new guard at CBS said no more.

I'm still pissed off at the changes made to B&B to accommodate Crap Wagner (like firing Schae Harrison to pay his salary and letting him kill a story about an older son because of his vanity), but to his marginal credit, Wagner *did* get butts in seats and he gave a energy to the show that only Bill has ever come close to matching. And even then, he was let go off the show without so much as an exit story as to his wearabouts when his demands began to eat the show.

I said it once and I'll say it again: even if by some miracle of Satan that he got a role that usurped and killed Steam (you know, more than Still Night did), DG will never get that star treatment he got on Y&R and he'll always be second string to Liam and--given the current bullshit writing--even Thomas. He'll be wishing for that romance with Traci that he fought against once Bell is through with him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

They won’t burden JMW, who seems to be a Bell and backstage fave w DG. If they did bring on a new dude for her it would be a youngish hot one that is also eager to please and fit in and hungry but probably a name. I find it ludicrous both Steffy and Hope didn’t have guys interested in them outside of the Spencer orbit from their times in Europe. Hell even Bikini Bar bro would have been interesting or that Price is Right Australian model James. It’s absurd they live in LA, are young, very rich, in shape and think Liam is the be all and end all. 

• Love 9

I'm not gonna lie, I do think that $Bill is the best of the best, smoking hot, stupid rich, ridiculously charming, I think he's perfection. I really do think that he's a totally eligible bachelor (they're only engaged, not married again yet). The rest, eh, no comparison to my beloved $Bill.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I'm not gonna lie, I do think that $Bill is the best of the best, smoking hot, stupid rich, ridiculously charming, I think he's perfection. I really do think that he's a totally eligible bachelor (they're only engaged, not married again yet). The rest, eh, no comparison to my beloved $Bill.

He’s the best looking guy on the show and funniest and of course rich and confident as hell (which is sexy). DD ages like fine wine. 

• Love 9

With the impeachment impeding on our show, I'm not sure if there was a Thanksgiving episode, or not. I enjoy those, too.

I'm willing to look past the ridiculousness of Sally calling Wyatt "Liam", because, & ONLY because $Bill was on, & smoking hot, & charming, & in hot dad mode, but that is some bullshit right there (with Wyatt & Sally). Just FYI, show, Sally inexplicably calling Wyatt "Liam" makes no sense, nor does it make Flo the better option. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

.....whut

Are they really revisiting Lally like that?! 😐

I mean....there was no *there* there. She was on the rebound from Thomas and Liam wanted to play fucking hero as his slag wife was pumping up his father's ego...and he forgot both of them existed the moment Hope came back.

I didn't want this then, and I don't want it now.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, seasons said:

but there was no Forrester family Thanksgiving this year?

Who would have sat at the head of the table to talk about being thankful?

Hope could have, she could say she was thankful that Beth and Thomas are both alive.

Steffi could have, she could say she was thankful that Thomas is coming between Hope and Liam.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Brooke is becoming as sour as Stephanie. Brooke holds everyone accountable but herself.  The 3 “Queens” think that Shanna wormed her way into the guest house knowing Ridge will be there. WRONG, Shanna was there before Ridge. But knowing Ridge, they should be more worried about Ridge pitching than catching.  Yes Brooke, Shanna is taking advantage but Brooke doesn’t have faith in Ridge shutting Shanna’s advances down. 

Has Bill and Justin gone soft?  What happened to the vendetta against Lurch?  

Sally is designing a new line for Stuffy?  What happened to Sally’s line that was being hawked but some unmentioned celebrity?  It would have been a lot worse if Sally called out Liam during sex.  It looks like Wyatt will be  going back to Flo.  I think Wyatt was looking for an excuse to do so.  

• Love 6

Is it safe for someone who just had a kidney transplant to wear the cold shoulder look? I'd think Katie would want to stay relatively bundled up while she's still recuperating.

Looks like Liam and Wyatt buy their suits at the same place.😏

Wishy-washy Wyatt hasn't picked out an engagement ring yet because he's trying to find a way to put Flo back in play. But of course he has to wait until he can blame the breakup on Sally. Grrr.

Lol at the Logan sisters trying to make Shauna out to be some kind of husband-stealing mastermind. Meanwhile, Ridge has been working his two-timing dog wiles on Shauna all along.

Yeesh, Shauna talks like she's a graduate of Sidepiece University with a major in Happily Playing Second Fiddle Until He Leaves His Wife. She was telling Ridge everything he and his ego wanted to hear. But she loves him? Based on what?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, nkotb said:

Honestly, for as much of a non-event as their "reunion" was, I forget they're even supposedly back together. And considering it is one of, if not *the* only story in 2019 not connected the this baby switch nonsense, the fact that it faded into the background speaks volumes.

• Love 4

Raunchy stinking up the couch.

EKz2qSTWwAInTNm.jpg

And Brooke's body is not only not even the slightest bit cold, it's hot as hell.

She's telling him everything he wants to here in the hopes of keeping the paltry crumbs he's giving her coming. And LMAO forever that she's already said "I WUV YOU." Because of course she did.

Honestly, let them wallow in the sty together. If it keeps the pig away from Brooke, so much the better.

Elsewhere, Sally calling Wyatt "Liam" is just too stupid to even discuss because Lally consisted of a kiss before dying and one cute fantasy scene in Sally's head. I could have rooted for them if something more had happened between them back then as CH and SC  do have chemistry and it was a nice change from the ToD, but it fizzled even before Hope came back to town. 

But Wyatt will use this as an excuse to ditch Sally for Flo when KB gets back from her movie shoot.

And I do wonder if they are toying with Lally again because of this little exchange between the Spencer bros.

Wyatt: "Something just feels off with Sally." You mean that she's not bowing and scraping at your feet and cartwheeling at the prospect of marrying you? That's on you, fool.

Liam: "Why? Sally’s beautiful, smart, talented, successful..." Hmmm...

And she is just gorgeous. How every man on the show, Bill included, isn't trailing after her, I'll never know.

EK0tdSKX0AEdHJd.jpg

• Love 11

Geez, Shauna...let Sludge take you on a date or two before you declare your love for him!  What ever happened to wooing?  Remember back in the day when Ridge would take all of his women to the Something (can't remember the name of it) Room and they'd get all dressed up for it?  Where's the romance gone on this show?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

The romance left along with the budget, lol

But for real, B&B gets the hands-down best location shoots of the genre (past and especially present) yet they can't occasionally show people in other locations in Los Angeles? You know, where the story is set and where the CBS Studio is located at?!

• Love 4

I stay amazed at how many couples on this show get engaged and married without going on a single date. For example, I don't think Nicole and Zende ever left Eric's house. He cooked her a "dinner" that was probably microwaved leftovers and then they sexed it up in one of their bedrooms. At least Wyatt took her for a private jet ride up the California coast. At night. She got a nice tour of an airplane hangar I guess. 😑

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

OMG! I was practically rolling on the floor during the Sludge/Shauna scenes. I think DR is actually doing a great job playing the sidepiece-in-waiting, but I think that Sludge/TK is really lapping this up IRL.  It probably isn't much of a stretch for DR. I've send her RL husband on RHoBH and he's another greasy schlub, just younger and in better shape. 

RM Ridge used to take his dates to the Cafe Russe and a private dining room where they would get all dressed up and have a fabulous meal with champagne. However, the meal rarely got touched because the couple would either be dancing/making out or having a heated argument. 

From what I know about younger people "dating" these days, they skip the finesse and go straight into a sexual "relationship," complete with apps to facilitate the process.  What always strikes me as odd is the insistence of marriage on B&B. I don't remember many couples who actually just lived together other the Sally and Wyatt. (I don't think that KM Hope or Taylor would have agreed to that.) It seems so foreign to impose a 1950s layer of social norms on couples who seemingly fall in love after one kiss.  I have long since ff'd through any weddings in the Forrester living room for years now. I can't take any more. They are all the same. 

I was expecting the "L" word to escape Shauna's lips, so that declaration didn't surprise me. I want to feel a bit sorry for her. She has this romantic image/dream relationship with Sludge already created in her head and she's going to come crashing down pretty soon with a hard dose of Brooke Logan reality.  I am on the side hoping beyond all hope that this time, Bridge stays divorced, but I am not counting on it.  I wish that a new man could be brought on for Brooke. 

Sorry, there is just nothing romantic and charming about TK. I don't care how he behaved on AMC or GH or whatever rock he climbed from beneath. He just doesn't have it. 

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

OMG! I was practically rolling on the floor during the Sludge/Shauna scenes. I think DR is actually doing a great job playing the sidepiece-in-waiting, but I think that Sludge/TK is really lapping this up IRL.  It probably isn't much of a stretch for DR. I've send her RL husband on RHoBH and he's another greasy schlub, just younger and in better shape. 

RM Ridge used to take his dates to the Cafe Russe and a private dining room where they would get all dressed up and have a fabulous meal with champagne. However, the meal rarely got touched because the couple would either be dancing/making out or having a heated argument. 

From what I know about younger people "dating" these days, they skip the finesse and go straight into a sexual "relationship," complete with apps to facilitate the process.  What always strikes me as odd is the insistence of marriage on B&B. I don't remember many couples who actually just lived together other the Sally and Wyatt. (I don't think that KM Hope or Taylor would have agreed to that.) It seems so foreign to impose a 1950s layer of social norms on couples who seemingly fall in love after one kiss.  I have long since ff'd through any weddings in the Forrester living room for years now. I can't take any more. They are all the same. 

I was expecting the "L" word to escape Shauna's lips, so that declaration didn't surprise me. I want to feel a bit sorry for her. She has this romantic image/dream relationship with Sludge already created in her head and she's going to come crashing down pretty soon with a hard dose of Brooke Logan reality.  I am on the side hoping beyond all hope that this time, Bridge stays divorced, but I am not counting on it.  I wish that a new man could be brought on for Brooke. 

Sorry, there is just nothing romantic and charming about TK. I don't care how he behaved on AMC or GH or whatever rock he climbed from beneath. He just doesn't have it. 

That's it!  The private room at Caffe Russe. Thank you, CharlizeCat!  It was driving me crazy.  All I could come up with was the Rhumba Room and I knew that couldn't be it.

I totally agree with your views on dating today.  When I was working with college students in the very recent past and I would bring up dating as a way of getting to know someone they would look at me like I had two heads!  They don't know what they're missing.  Sigh...

• Love 6

It's not even college kids. My sister is in her mid-50s (I'm 60) and she tells me about friends of hers who troll for guys on apps, go have sex in his or her car, then wonder why they get ghosted.  If the woman is lucky, she may get a drink or coffee first. SMH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I completely agree that DR is having fun in the role. I haven't seen her in RHOBH, but I actually think she'd be kinda fun in real life. Anyone that tames Charlie Sheen, even temporarily, is probably fairly fun, plus, you know she's got the stories. The longer she's on, the more I enjoy her. Shauna is trashy, she knows it, she owns it, she knows she'll never be the love of Ridge's life, but she could be the love of right now. I don't mind her at all in this role. Plus, I really think BRidge's day-in-the-sun should've ended years decades ago, so anyone who interferes with that is aces with me.

This Wyatt/Sally bullshit is so stupid it hurts my head, but whatever. Sally inexplicably saying "Liam" once doesn't make her worse than Flo, who has crimes too numerous to mention, not even counting that she kept her cousin's child, Wyatt's niece, from her cousin & her family, including Wyatt. Ridiculous. Sally, I've seen Justin 2 days in a row. He has little baggage, little history on-screen, he's rich, he's smoking hot, he's charming, you need to let little Wyatt get back together with that wretched Flo & get you an adult man that is all into your hotself. 

Beyond all of that, 2 days in a row of $Bill?? Merry early Christmas to me! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Sally, I've seen Justin 2 days in a row. He has little baggage, little history on-screen, he's rich, he's smoking hot, he's charming, you need to let little Wyatt get back together with that wretched Flo & get you an adult man that is all into your hotself. 

Yeah, I don't get that at all - Justin never getting a second glance from the ladies.  I assume there's tons of slashy Justin/Bill fanfic out there explaining it. 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2