Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

No desire to see a human trafficker of infants and child abuser get rewarded w a baby. 

Same.

(Although not to nitpick, but Zoe wasn't the trafficker, Flo was. But of course, the golden blonde has been forgiven by Bell because she donate a kidney....which is a big deal but doesn't being back the months Liam and Hope lost out on)

At any rate, if Zoe pulls a Y&R Tricia on Tommy and caps his ass, I'd forgive her for everything to be spared any more Evil Logan whining and Forrester man pain in the future

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

Well goodness gracious me. Someone on this show realized it’s Christmas! Last week actually. What is wrong with these people? And who the hell did Hope’s hair today?! We have two grandsons, age 8 and age 11. When they were Douglas’ age, we no longer talked to them like they were babies. It irritates the crap out of me when I hear adults talking down to children. They learn by imitating our speech and we do not talk like that in real life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

not to nitpick, but Zoe wasn't the trafficker, Flo was. But of course, the golden blonde has been forgiven by Bell because she donate a kidney....which is a big deal but doesn't being back the months Liam and Hope lost out on)

I think of her as culpable since she found out what her DOD and Flo did and kept silent a long time. Also she cold blooded insisted to Xander to keep quiet, then when Thomas knew and was ranting menacing threats Zoe threw Emma then Xander, her bf, under the bus to his psycho ass call AF can be knowing they were in danger just to keep her ugly secret. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Zoe might be very well be playing a con, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for her.  I wouldn't mind at all if the show killed her off.  

I could see the show doing this if they hadn’t offed Emma. The optics of offing another WOC in less than a year isn’t a good look. OG Zoe being the one to deliver retribution to Thomas for his role in the Beth lie and Emma’s death is a way for Zoe to atone for her crap behavior and for the show to have Thomas suffer so the audience can feel he’s been punished enough to be able to move on. 

Zoe may be presumed dead or just go on the run leaving Thomas to be always looking over his shoulder. That’d be a good way for him to live for a while.

And no way would they let Zoe have Thomas’ baby. She may get pregnant and lose it which causes her to snap or as part of her con lie that she is to trap Thomas. But then a Zoe/ Thomas kid would leave the kid free to date anyone without Marone genes so it’d be a good addition for the B&B teen scene in 2030 😂

As for today’s show- Brooke, why the hell would Hope ask Zoe of all people how her sexytimes with Thomas went? Puh-leeze .

• Love 8

Huh, so the CBS Grinch didn't steal Christmas from the Forresters after all. He only preempted it for a few days. 🙄

Does Pam live in the Forrester mansion too? I don't understand why she and Charlie would be decorating Eric and Quinn's house. Whatever, it was funny the way they kept mentioning her but she was nowhere in sight.

I really didn't need to see the sideways view of Thomas zipping up his skinny jeans. Dude, no way is your d!ck so big that zipping up your pants is an effort.

AFAIC Quinn needs to STFU about Brooke. In fact, she probably shouldn't be badmouthing anybody in Hope's family, ever.

So Eric's house doesn't have a back door? Seems Zoe's been around enough blocks not to be doing a walk of shame at this point in her life. Thomas shouldn't have put her through that but I guess it's part of his overall scheme to look like he's moved on.

Ugh, Tommy is such a pig. He just loved telling Hope that he'd been putting it to Zoe all night. And dang if Hope wasn't a tad jealous! ☹

As for today’s show- Brooke, why the hell would Hope ask Zoe of all people how her sexytimes with Thomas went? Puh-leeze.

Right? It's not like they're BFFs. Hope all but hates her, and with good reason. If Brooke does end up stopping by the Forrester Christmas dinner she'll likely corner Zoe for the deets herself.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I really didn't need to see the sideways view of Thomas zipping up his skinny jeans. Dude, no way is your d!ck so big that zipping up your pants is an effort.

Normally, I’d say it’s not the size but how you use it but uh...Zoe’s ponytail was still intact with not a hair out of place. 😂 Didn’t bode well that sexytimes with Thomas was all that! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I’m I having senior moments or are TIIC playing mind games with the viewers. They were home alone last night but by the time Lurch and Zoey woke up, the house was fully decorated and Charlie has time to light up the driveway.  Zoey does the walk of shame but still gets an invitation to family dinner.  

Why did Raggedy have a friendly conversation with Lurch after dropping off Douglas if she doesn’t have a pang of desire for him?  She could have left as fast as she came in. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Well goodness gracious me. Someone on this show realized it’s Christmas! Last week actually. What is wrong with these people? And who the hell did Hope’s hair today?! We have two grandsons, age 8 and age 11. When they were Douglas’ age, we no longer talked to them like they were babies. It irritates the crap out of me when I hear adults talking down to children. They learn by imitating our speech and we do not talk like that in real life.

There were a lot of preemptions due to the impeachment hearings so it’s no wonder these seasonal episodes are late. Nothing wrong with anyone.

• Love 3

I never EVER thought I'd feel sorry for Zoe.  But I kinda do right now.

And what the hell, Brooke?  Douglas is like 4 or 5.  Why are you talking to him like he's a liddle widdle baby???

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

There were a lot of preemptions due to the impeachment hearings so it’s no wonder these seasonal episodes are late. Nothing wrong with anyone.

The other soaps I watch did Christmas on time and they were preempted also. 

• Useful 1

This whole bag of shit from Thomas should be a ginormous clue for Hope. If she allows him to manipulate her into leaving Liam, etc, I am done with this crap. Brooke? Get away from Ridge once and for all. BTW, I don’t buy their “destiny” love story for one second. I don’t think KKL has ever had passion for this actor or this story line. And I don’t mean to be unkind but the actress who plays Zoe is hard to me to watch. Her eyes and her teeth are just strange to me.

• Love 8

I'm seriously asking this, did I miss a day? My DVR didn't pick up an episode yesterday, but the show today is way different than where we left on Tuesday (or whatever the hell day NYE was, I have no clue what day of the week we're actually on in real life). I don't remember seeing Brooke & Ridge reuniting, or him showing up on her door; the last I saw Zoe, she was doing the walk-of-no-shame while Quinn was hanging ornaments, & today, they're talking about Hope stopping by the Forrester estate on Christmas while she was there; Steffy was talking to Liam about something of Kelly's being inside Beth's bag & how Douglas looked so happy on Christmas. Was there an episode yesterday that I didn't get? It sounds like an awful lot to happen in 1 episode, especially for this show, which moves a smidge slower than a tortoise. I'm assuming that they just skipped & jumped ahead, due to the impeachment hearings, but geez, give us crap for months on end, but don't show the good family stuff.

Zoe & Hope are both dumber than I thought if they think Thomas is genuine. I can't help but think how much better this would be if it would've been Sasha in the Zoe role, since they have history, that was pretty much unexplored, & she had actual spunk & personality.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I'm seriously asking this, did I miss a day?

Was wondering that, too. I went to the CBS website, and this is strange: Episode 68 aired on 30 December, Episode 70 aired 31 December. On 1 January, the show was a rerun. Episode 69 is nowhere to be seen.

• Useful 3

Truly, I don't understand why they've determined to make Hope as stupid as Summer Newman. That girl fucked Billy Abbott sober and even she would have sniffed this scam out by now.

Plus, we've had ten whole years wasted with her only having eyes for Liam and the two of them whining about being wobbed because they shared the same brain cell for most of the 2010s. Even if Thomas wasn't a completely deranged lunatic, this about face would have been an extreme hard sale--Hope wasn't against juggling two guys once Wyatt showed up, but it was always clear which side she buttered the toast on. Or the waffle, as it were. Like *maybe*

if they didn't pull this nuclear option and made a more nuanced relation about bonding over trauma I could see it and very likely would support it. I do somewhat wonder if that was the initial plan before JMW's pregnancy took her off the show and before she or someone else said no to another Steam reunion.

• Love 9

Did I miss something or was the big Christmas party not in the budget this year. 

That dress was fucking ugly and Zoey wearing it made even more ugly. 

AN continues to be a one note actress.  Beth Beth Beth, Douglas Douglas Douglas, and now Zoey Zoey Zoey. The only emotion that is completely in her wheelhouse is that pensive look. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Did I miss something or was the big Christmas party not in the budget this year. 

That dress was fucking ugly and Zoey wearing it made even more ugly. 

AN continues to be a one note actress.  Beth Beth Beth, Douglas Douglas Douglas, and now Zoey Zoey Zoey. The only emotion that is completely in her wheelhouse is that pensive look. 

I thought I was the only viewer who had these same beliefs. I liked her at first but she’s become so one dimensional. That crossed eyed look is hard to watch. I don’t know if it’s the camera angle or what but I’ve not noticed that with the other actors. Don’t get me started on those clothes. I know she’s not responsible for the writing but boy, she sure could do something with the acting!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

but geez, give us crap for months on end, but don't show the good family stuff.

I also  couldn't believe that they told us about all the stuff that happened instead of actually doing a Christmas episode.  Think of all the side-eyes and tension there would have been to have Thomas and Zoe, Ridge and Brooke and Liam, Hope and Steffy there.  What  a waste.

• Love 1

Hope has worn different clothing two days in a row. Happy New Year!

I actually liked Steffy's outfit today. Looks like she found another sale on bags of hair though. Oy.

Brooke, Ridge is trying to manipulate you by keeping those divorce papers in limbo. Don't fall for it.

It's almost sad how deluded Ridge is about Thomas. Maybe he should let Tommy fight his own battles with Brooke or whoever.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

Well he was married to Summer, so I guess he has a type. 😉

And as Summer’s husband, Austin, he also played a deranged character. He stalked Avery and wanted to kill her.  Summer got him off and than married him.  Y&R killed Austin off too bad B&B didn’t do the same to Lurch. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

And as Summer’s husband, Austin, he also played a deranged character. He stalked Avery and wanted to kill her.  Summer got him off and than married him.  Y&R killed Austin off too bad B&B didn’t do the same to Lurch. 

Ah, that's what his exit story was! I was tuned out for most of that and only remembered the funeral, where Summer found out he'd fucked Abby.

• Love 5

The last scenes today between Liam and Tomass were so revealing on Tom’s part, I have to believe that was a fantasy on his end. No way would he admit to Liam that he should be with Steffy and Kelly, that Hope and Doug should be with him and that he would take his women and his children to Liam’s grave to show them what a weak excuse for a man he used to be (paraphrased). No way would he give a heads up to Liam about what his plans really are.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Agree, @Gam2. When they were showing Thomas dragging Liam through the coals, I kept waiting for the camera to pan back & show Liam punching him.  $Bill wouldn't have missed that opportunity, just saying. When he was going on about how Liam is only what he is because of his dad, um, Thomas, if you didn't possess ForreRone DNA, you would be living with Vinny, working at Il Giordino, if you were lucky, hoping to score a date with someone like Zoe. Liam actually is book smart, he very well could've made a great life for him if he'd stayed Liam Cooper.

However, if Thomas is showing everyone else that he's changed, but letting Liam in on the truth, & Liam is already vocally skeptical about Thomas, will people really believe that Thomas showed his true colors to Liam? 

Eh, who cares about any of this, $Bill was on, & in Grandpa $Bill mode! That should be TPTB's resolution: show $Bill at least 3 times a week, every week, of 2020.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

The last scenes today between Liam and Tomass were so revealing on Tom’s part, I have to believe that was a fantasy on his end.

Oh, crap, you are probably right.   I was so excited that we weren't going to have to wait forever for everyone to learn about what Thomas is really up to.  It probably was his fantasy.  😠

Steffy is now stating that she agrees with Ridge and thinks Thomas is super okay.  No craziness there.  

angry jamie king GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 1/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Truly, I don't understand why they've determined to make Hope as stupid as Summer Newman. That girl fucked Billy Abbott sober and even she would have sniffed this scam out by now.

OMG I cannot breathe. 😂😂😂😂😂
And why they are hell-bent on dressing Dope like a 70s coed is beyond me. Those mom jeans and the lace prairie marm top after a year + of  the damned dusters is going to drive me off a fucking cliff.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Zoey has drank Lurch’s Kool-Aid.  Shanna has a different perspective about Lurch and Lurch admitted his feelings for Raggedy to her. I hope Shanna brings it to light but not with Quinn. Quinn is on Lurch’s side.  Liam didn’t bring this up and I don’t know if Liam knows about Lurch putting the moves on Ivy while she was committed to Wyatt.  Lurch lies and manipulates as easily as he breaths. 

Lurch virtually challenge Liam to a duel.  Lurch telling Liam he is nothing without his father’s power and money. This is Forester country?  Hey Lurch, NO this is Spencer country. Bill could swash FC and you like a bug if he wants too.  Bill just told Raggedy that he doesn’t trust Lurch and will deal with him his way if he hurts a member of his family. Hell, Lurch is a Forester in name only but Liam is a full blooded Spencer. Lurch is an insane egomaniac with a god complex. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Was that Beth #2? Seemed to me like she had more hair than usual. And is she a ginger or is the tint on my TV a tad too red? Whatever, you just want to bite those chubby little cheeks. 😊

Um, Zoe, you've already opened yourself up to a guy who doesn't want you. Take off the rose-colored glasses. The self-respect you save may be your own.

"So fun's a euphemism for sex?" Since when is Shauna of all people such a prude? And why is everyone so amazed that Tom and Zoe are sleeping together anyway? The guy all but put it on webcam. And it's the 21st century FCOL.

Aww yiss, Bill said he will handle Tommy if the Choo-Choo goes off the rails again. He's back, baby!

Did Sally and Wyatt go to the Forrester holiday dinner? She mentioned how Tom and Zoe seemed like couple on Christmas. Hmm.

Well, waffle boy set himself up for that dig from Thomas about still loving Steffy. Gee, if only Liam could pick a lane and stay in it. 🙄

And if only Liam had thought to turn on the recorder on his phone before Thomas started going straight up Bond Villain in his face. Time to call in the $Bill reinforcements, Liam.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

First Quinn, now Thomas. WTH is it about Liam that brings out the vicious sociopathy in people? I get he can be a waffling dipshit 70% of the time but seriously? No reason that he draws this level of venom.

Thomas now wanting to claim Beth is I’m guessing the tit for tat he sees for Liam ‘claiming’ Douglas and to decimate Liam- only Liam was actually not trying to usurp Thomas’s role in Douglas’ life and was rooting for psychoThomas to keep his paternal rights. Also there was some weirdness with Thomas telling Liam he’d take his women (I.e. Steffy and Hope) and both his kids to his grave. So now Thomas thinks he owns Steffy as well and can take her from Liam? Yet Thomas wants Liam to go to Steffy and Kelly even though he thinks he’s a POS? And Liam has avoided Thomas doing worse to him wrath only because Steffy loves him but Thomas is prepared to ensure he takes a permanent dirt nap? WTH dude? 

MA is killing this role but seriously - Thomas - with today’s threat to Liam - is so far past the line it’s dot. Here’s hoping Zoe brings her brand of crazy back to take on/down Thomas. And yet Thomas may Svengali Zoe into his accomplice in taking down Liam and we Captive Cabin 2: The Return.

Having said that how much you wanna bet both MA and SC busted out laughing once that take was done? 

Edited by TobinAlbers
Corrected Wrong contraction
  • Love 10

If this isn’t a dream sequence, it’s absolute bullshit if Liam hadn’t turned his recorder on before he entered the room. He’s one of two characters who are consistently shown to have something of a brain in his head. Also, after he wound Thomas up, he was way too quiet while Thomas kept on going and going and going. Liam’s an interrupter, but this time he just let Thomas ramble, except for a couple of well placed comments to egg him on? Come on. That shit is replacing the music for the HFTF line at the fashion show (or maybe he’ll wait for when Thomas is declared the winner and is triumphantly kissing Zoe on stage in the showstopper while Ridge is speechifying about his well adjusted son, I don’t know.  Either way, it would be the perfect callback to the start of Liam’s relationship with Hope. Then Bill can drop a building on Thomas. 

One thing I am liking is the way show has developed Steffy and Brooke’s interactions (even though it took them for frigging ever to finally have a conversation about Thomas). They’re not friends, but they’re not enemies. It’s complicated, and sometimes they agree and sometimes they think the other is just the worst, but in the hands of better writers it could be the most interesting relationship on the show. 

Quinn can die in that fire any day now. I’m so over her lording around Forrester making snarky comments about anyone needing to just get over vicious crimes that were perpetrated against them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 1/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, Gam2 said:

The last scenes today between Liam and Tomass were so revealing on Tom’s part, I have to believe that was a fantasy on his end. No way would he admit to Liam that he should be with Steffy and Kelly, that Hope and Doug should be with him and that he would take his women and his children to Liam’s grave to show them what a weak excuse for a man he used to be (paraphrased). No way would he give a heads up to Liam about what his plans really are.

I don't trust anything on this show to be logical. I can believe he'd spill the beans, the way Rick told Ridge he owned Steffy's ass. No one can keep up a decent poker face on this show.

• Love 4
On 1/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, Waldo13 said:

Lurch virtually challenge Liam to a duel.  Lurch telling Liam he is nothing without his father’s power and money. This is Forester country?  Hey Lurch, NO this is Spencer country. Bill could swash FC and you like a bug if he wants too.  

Bill literally owned the Forresters. For YEARS. Bill is the reason FC still exists when they stupidly used a courier to deliver the bank payment that got there a half hour late. He was gracious enough to let them keep working there after that DARE stunt temper tantrum.

Also, really Thomas? You're nothing without Daddy's money, either, sweetcheeks.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:49 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

And why is everyone so amazed that Tom and Zoe are sleeping together anyway?

Because people on this show usually just get engaged after the first date. 😉

In real life LA--hell, even the smallest of small towns--this would be a non-issue. Ridge had a new girl every week at the start of this show and no one batted an eye (although Stephanie expressly warned him to protect himself because AIDS was out there, which was a very bold move to express back when it was still seen as only affecting gay men).

On 1/3/2020 at 11:06 PM, Zoe116 said:

Quinn can die in that fire any day now. I’m so over her lording around Forrester making snarky comments about anyone needing to just get over vicious crimes that were perpetrated against them. 

Seriously, she can just shut up forever about anything related to Liam OR Hope's lives.

• Love 9
On 1/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, Anna Yolei said:

^^^^LMAO!!! But in all fairness Summer is a Newman she comes from a family of revenge seekers(not to mention her crazy ass mother) she wouldn't fall for this scam because she would be too busy to find a way to make Tomass pay out of his sorry ass for what he did. And having a little bit of agency over her own story and not made to be a complete idiot. I've complained about how dumb the writers made Summer for her night with Nostrils but Brad writes Hope in a different kind of stupid it's like stupid with a side dish of passive stupidity or even willful ignorance on Hope's part. She is such a pushover her being cordial with Tomass and anyone else who's ever screwed her over is so unrealistic and tiresome to watch like B&B writers are scared of direct conflict. I think you once said that Bill and Hope coming together to make Tomass' life a living hell in the name of revenge is what good soaps used to be and sis.....truer words have never been spoken. Literally every scene between Hope and Tomass she should have a look of disgust on her face, spitting venom any time he makes the mistake to go near her. But nope we couldn't have good writing in 2019 and looks like we can't have it in 2020 either. Smh  

• Love 10

Zoey is with Lurch and one of his models so why would Stuffy allow her to stay when she’s having a meeting with her textile rep.  Beside that, allowing Zoey to look at the design sketches.  

Lurch, I would love to see you threaten Bill the same way you threaten Liam. A fall from a mezzanine into a vat would be nothing in comparison to a drop, from a helicopter in the ocean, from 5,000 feet.  

Liam told Raggedy about Lurch’s delusions and threats but in confronting Lurch, Raggedy might be buying his bull shit. Lurch must have the worse breathing the world because he shits through his mouth. 

Stuffy loved PhoBeth but in no way Stuffy for one second can say she felt the same pain, as Raggedy in loosing PhoBeth.  The death of a child is far worse than a child being removed from your selfish arms. Stuffy you can still hold Beth and have the comfort of still being able to hold Beth.  Raggedy, thinking Beth was dead and never seeing her and hold her, was devastating.   

Liam would be wise to dump that rag doll who doesn’t have the common sense to wipe her ass after taking a dump.  Liam should go back to Stuffy. I would of never said that years ago when KM was still Hope.  KM’s Hope could be stupid, at times, but never dumb as a a bag of hammers. 

• Love 3

Steffy said Thomas keeps his love life on the downlow. Pssht, since when? Ooooh, maybe she was insinuating something did happen between him and Vinny. 🙄

Everybody stand back! Tommy declared himself the Defender of Children! Wow, is that what he was doing when he rigged up a fake ghost to scare Douglas? Or when he intended not to let Beth reunite with her biological mother?

Hmm, the new guy Colin is cute but I think he could stand to eat a couple or three gyros. Maybe Steffy doesn't want to date someone who's skinnier than her. 😼

How stupid is Hope going to confront Thomas? He could simply deny everything Liam said he said. Oh wait, he 100% owned it and simultaneously made Liam look like the villain. And then he amped up Hope's insecurities about Liam and Steffy. Tom is one slippery devil. 😈

Liam, tell Bill what Thomas said. Now.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam, tell Bill what Thomas said. Now.

Liam should be running, not walking, but full-on sprinting to Bill.

giphy.gif

It's ridiculous that once again, $ Bill and DD are relegated to the sidelines. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

It is a criminal shame that they don't use DD/$Bill more than they do. He's on contract, they're already paying him, he elevates every scene he's in, he has chemistry with everyone, I've believed he's into every pairing he's had, even Steffy (DD sold the hell outta that), his charm absolutely leaps off of the screen, ala Larry Hagman/JR Ewing, which is the highest of high praise, & dude is smoldering hot, especially with the salt & pepper he's sporting since he left Bradsicle in Genoa City, put him onscreen! He should've been the one to crack the case about PhoeBeth (along with Justin), he should've been the one to find out Thomas is faking sincere, & he should be reminding Ridge about the lie both he & Caroline told for months, following misunderstanding night, when they didn't even want Thomas to know that Douglas was his for the first few months of his life. Thomas ain't shit. He can chew out a standoffish Liam, but I guarantee you, he wouldn't pull that with $Bill. Ridiculous. Put Ridge on every day & relegate $Bill to scenery. In a show full of huge, huge mistakes, not showcasing DD/$Bill is the biggest, & I'll shout it from the rooftops. 

• Love 13
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Liam would be wise to dump that rag doll who doesn’t have the common sense to wipe her ass after taking a dump.  Liam should go back to Stuffy. I would of never said that years ago when KM was still Hope.  KM’s Hope could be stupid, at times, but never dumb as a a bag of hammers. 

Naw, he still has plenty of reason never to go back to Steffy. He'll never measure up to Bill in bed, for one 😛

But if they wanna revisit Lally after his fuckstick brother tosses her out for his niece's trafficker, I wouldn't complain this time.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Damn, Liam, you've proposed more times than I've shaved in any given year, how do you suck so hard at this? 

I understand him wanting Hope away from Thomas, but Douglas is also Caroline's son, I'm surprised he's not more forceful about protecting him from Choo-Choo. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

While I understand Liam not wanting to  insta-adopt Douglas, it does grate that he doesn't seem to give too many fucks about protecting Douglas (a child) from Choo-Choo, yet is hell-bent on protecting Hope, a grown-up. Apparently, Douglas's superhero cred expired once they got Beth back. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Hope, Hope, Hope. Thomas might as well be speaking Klingon because his tap-dancing act just doesn't sink in with you. He will never be honest with you, you dingbat. You just hear what you want to hear.

SHUT UP, RIDGE! OMG, if this guy ever climbed out of this fairy tale world he lives in it would probably be the first sign of the Apocalypse. Liam does not need to be with Steffy and Thomas does not need to be with Hope. Like his spoiled grown-ass kids should always have what they want at the expense of others. No.

"Forrester strong." Da fuq? These people are far from being underdogs forced to boost themselves. Even Steffy seemed a little puzzled, I think. Thomas is a loon and Ridge is his #1 cheerleader.

Oh, Liam. An ultimatum inside a wedding proposal is not the way you wanted to go. Have you met Hope before?

Naw, he still has plenty of reason never to go back to Steffy. He'll never measure up to Bill in bed, for one 😛

She didn't seem to mind after the Night of Molly. Does molly make certain things bigger? 🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I hate it when they references Raggedy as Douglas’s mother. Raggedy could never be Douglas’ mother. At best, his mommy and I find being called Douglas’ mother disrespectful to Caroline.  I always introduce my step-daughter as my daughter but I always introduce myself as her dad.  

Raggedy believes Lurch on his side of things 😂😂😂.  Another example of Raggedy being a brainless idiot along with believing Lurch over Liam on the intimidation factor. 

• Love 3

Liam shouldn’t be the one asking Hope to marry him as she forced him into a divorce. He wanted to stay married. If a remarriage is to happen she should’ve been the one to make the first move. Liam should’ve been clear from jump where he stood and make it clear that if Hope wants Thomas in her life, fine, but he ain’t having him in Beth’s life. Remind her of her position regarding Hayes, Taylor and ask her how his stance on Thomas is any different and in fact more relevant and urgent. Protect Douglas but don’t give his snake of a father a damn inch.

With this panicked proposal Liam is looking a) desperate and b) like an ass telling Hope she needs to give up Douglas before he’ll marry her. Dude, that ship has sailed and like Hope has to deal with Steffy and Kelly, you need to figure out a way to manage Thomas (always wear a wire when you’re around him; don’t flex but kill his ass with kindness; build up your evidence so that even Ridge can’t turn a blind eye to how dangerous Thomas) and in the meantime be a protector for Douglas for at least your cousin Caroline’s sake. 

Or, you know, run to $Bill and tell him what’s up and remind him he owes you for a) NOT burying Quinn six feet under for kidnapping and raping you and b) boinking your first baby mamma nearly making your daughter your sister and c) dropping a building on you.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6