Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

So let me get this straight: Wyatt pops into Steffy and Liam's bedroom at night.  In the dark.  He wakes her up...okay, that at least was semi-unintentional...and asks her to go for a midnight swim before saying that perhaps he should be with her.  

So Steffy tells Wyatt that Ivy was a big 'ol meanie and didn't deserve him, and doesn't understand Liam's absence. Then Wyatt tells Steffy Liam will always be playing the White Knight, but not for her -- On the other hand he's got feelz for her. They agree with the assessments but still are betwixt and between being in hurt with their faithless mates and empathetic toward each other. Neither of them have the wherewithal to put on clothes and/or move to another location in the house.

"I want someone to be there for me <sob>," complains Steffy. Wyatt open his arms and she's asleep in them as Wyatt grinds resentfully on what Liam has taken from them.

Because Soap Time doesn't move forward when you're on two Trans-Pacific flights ... I give up.

Liam wobbles in the house, finds a suspicious jacket and Wyatt in bed with Steffy. Has another dizzy spell and collapses in chair in bedroom [End Scene].

Wyatt should take a page from Thomas' book on how to seduce a woman without sounding desperate.

No one should be taking anything from Thomas except a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head.

• Love 14

Forget the confusing and incoherent timeline; I want someone to explain Wyatt and Quinn. Seriously.

Wyatt: Hates being second best to Liam. Pursues third woman who has been involved with Liam. Surely has heard from Hope the lengths Steffy will go to in order to win Waffles. Plows full steam ahead anyway.

Quinn: Hates Wyatt being second best. Hates Liam. Encourages Wyatt to pursue Liam's fiancee and ex-wife, because maybe this time it will be different, even though anyone with a pulse knows it won't be.

There is no sense to this on any level. It defies logic. For these characters to act this way means they're too stupid to live, yet there they are, sucking up oxygen. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing I find this whole turn of events.

Brooke and Bill. Again. That's as fresh as a ten day old cowflop. I'm seriously short on fucks to give for the Virgin Surrogate, so the sooner they tock that nonsense the better.

• Love 15

So Steffy tells Wyatt that Ivy was a big 'ol meanie and didn't deserve him, and doesn't understand Liam's absence. Then Wyatt tells Steffy Liam will always be playing the White Knight, but not for her -- On the other hand he's got feelz for her. They agree with the assessments but still are betwixt and between being in hurt with their faithless mates and empathetic toward each other. Neither of them have the wherewithal to put on clothes and/or move to another location in the house.

"I want someone to be there for me <sob>," complains Steffy. Wyatt open his arms and she's asleep in them as Wyatt grinds resentfully on what Liam has taken from them.

Because Soap Time doesn't move forward when you're on two Trans-Pacific flights ... I give up.

Liam wobbles in the house, finds a suspicious jacket and Wyatt in bed with Steffy. Has another dizzy spell and collapses in chair in bedroom [End Scene].

No one should be taking anything from Thomas except a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head.

Sorry, I forgot to hit the sarcastic alert button with my post.

Instead of FC boutique, Maya must have been shopping at Fenmore's since Victoria, of Y&R, and her were wearing almost identical dresses.

• Love 3

Does JMW have it written in her contract that all male characters have to comment about how "Hot" Steffy is ?

Poor Liam got the vapors (complete with swooning), that was almost as funny as his dry heaving when he saw $Bill and Quinn together.

Steffy keeps saying Liam should have comforted her. I'd like to hear the writers reasoning as to why Steffy would need comforting. 

• Love 10

Poor Liam got the vapors (complete with swooning), that was almost as funny as his dry heaving when he saw $Bill and Quinn together.

Never mind his two back to back trans-Pacific flights to Down Under after he knocks himself out in the airplane restroom....he's fine til he comes home & sees Bratz Doll with his brother.....then he faints??

OMG     KMN

I really did love the Quinn/$Bill dry heaves...dude can be really funny when it's called for...too bad this swooning wasn't supposed to be funny..... was it??

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 6

Instead of FC boutique, Maya must have been shopping at Fenmore's since Victoria, of Y&R, and her were wearing almost identical dresses.

I was going to ask if that was the same dress! I never notice that kind of thing, but it's kind of a distinctive pattern.
  • Love 2

They're pacing this all wrong. Instead of Nicole jumping to jealousy mode about Sasha/Zende, the focus should be on Nicole freaked the hell out about all the changes her body is going through. Nausea, smell triggers, food triggers/cravings, big boobs, her emotions all over the place, feeling something moving inside of her for the first time- with Momma Avant helping her through it in her own way while Maya is trying to be helpful but feeling left out because she doesn't share this bond Nicole is now sharing with her mother and is jealous in spite of herself. Momma Avant sees how this is beginning to push the sisters apart rather than closer together.

Nicole should be pulling away from Zende because she's dealing with all the changes in her body with Zende willing to give her space and finally backing off altogether to focus on work...with Sasha becoming more and more tempting in her availability and no hang ups or consequences or responsibilities. Then as Nicole gets a handle on her pregnancy she realizes that Zende has drifted away and she becomes determined to pull him back in close.

Papa Avant can just be sitting back and shaking his head looking at this mess and going 'Told ya so!' before heading off to the golf range.

Don't you want to write for the show?! This would be significantly more interesting than this dreadful bore. Nicole was a stiff...model if you can call her that. The actress who plays Sasha photographs better than I thought. And she has chemistry with Zende.

I'd much rather watch Maya experience pangs of jealousy over Mumma Avant and Nicole bonding. It would give the story angst and it wouldn't involve a man. Sadly, I don't think we'll get to the point of her not wanting to give up the baby because she has bonded to her child. According to Bell, Caroline will definitely give birth. He didn't say the same for Nicole, though.

The writers barely glossed over the changes. I'd be happy to hear her say her parents were right that this wasn't as easy as she thought. The pacing is off, but they can get it back on track before it is completely derailed.

• Love 5

Steffy is officially the Golden Cooter of the younger generation. Why didn't she kick Wyatt out of her bedroom? She insists she "Wuvs" Liam, but there she is sitting on her bed in nothing but a bra and panties, in front of her fiancée's brother.

• Love 6

See, as another poster said a few posts back, the Nicole thing didn't have to immediately become a triangle. But, yanno, it does, because of laziness.

It's kinda what the Star Wars prequels did with Darth Vader: there was so much focus on his transformation to the Dark Side to the exclusion of every other aspect of a pre-original trilogy origin story. Soaps are so narrow minded on triangles that the other things have fallen to the wayside.

I almost included friendships in that, but even in the hacylon days of B&B they were never really good with that.

Never mind his two back to back trans-Pacific flights to Down Under after he knocks himself out in the airplane restroom....he's fine til he comes home & sees Bratz Doll with his brother.....then he faints??

OMG KMN

To the show's credit, they did have a few shots of Liam blinking and feeling lightheaded on both his plane rides. They were short and surprising subdued for this show, but they were there.

• Love 4

No harm no foul, Waldo.

Forget the confusing and incoherent timeline; I want someone to explain Wyatt and Quinn. Seriously.

Wyatt: Hates being second best to Liam. Pursues third woman who has been involved with Liam. Surely has heard from Hope the lengths Steffy will go to in order to win Waffles. Plows full steam ahead anyway.

Quinn: Hates Wyatt being second best. Hates Liam. Encourages Wyatt to pursue Liam's fiancee and ex-wife, because maybe this time it will be different, even though anyone with a pulse knows it won't be.

When Hope was on the scene and Wyatt was pursuing her, Quinn treated Wyatt having possession of Hope as a fulfillment of his romantic dream (I always thought Wyatt and Liam imagined more strength and nobility in Hope than she actually possessed) and a highly advantageous (career-wise) marriage that placed him well at Forrester Creations.

With Hope divorced from Wyatt and elsewhere, the top ranking single Forrester female in LA is Steffy. Apparently all's forgiven and friendly enough after Wyatt's involvement with Ivy, the Ally Death Video blackmail debacle, Thomas groping, electrocution, police investigations and hot dogs, and Ivy's header down the stairs. Steffy's relationship with Wyatt is more than casual, runs a bit deeper than a future brother/sister-in-law. They both have boundary-related issues -- Steffy has to get in the last word and flesh-wound as her defeated rival crawls away, and Wyatt thinks he can keep working the charm offensive to convince the discouraging frowns to turn upside down in his favor. With their behavioral and emotional similarities, they could make a formidable and compelling couple.

But then there's Liam, the sand in Wyatt's lube. Keeping all his relationship irons in the fire, the constant 'innocent' flirtations, never taking a stand, never saying NO, never being capable of convincing anyone he means anything he says, never one for a straight answer, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelz or burn bridges.  With Liam shuttling back and forth between womenfolk, loving them, being in love with them, not wanting to hurt them, you never know when he's going to pull on his armor and off he'll go on one of his White Knight quests in their behalf. By being a savior for everyone he is consistently absent when his presence is crucial to his beloved.

I believe Quinn is attempting to push Wyatt to the top of the Forrester heap by mating him up with Steffy, as she did with Hope -- Wyatt could win big with Steffy and end up with real power at FC, no longer begging for scraps from $Bill or taking orders from Liam. Whether Quinn realizes it or not, Steffy is second only to Brooke in $Bill's estimation, and Wyatt with Steffy would be a coup ... short lived but a coup. Quinn might see Wyatt with Steffy as a way to change $Bill's negative opinion of her son (I doubt it since $Bill has always favored Liam). Liam will feed Steffy's insatiable ego by begging her every waking moment to take him back until she unceremoniously dumps Wyatt -- Same as he's been dumped twice before.

• Love 9

Steffy is officially the Golden Cooter of the younger generation.

I'm not sure Brooke has retired her ... umm ... crown to Steffy quite yet. Forbidden fruit is Brooke's favorite bed time snack and Steffy is showing more restraint with Wyatt than Brooke has demonstrated in her entire life.  

With Brooke and $Bill being forced together by Katie, I expect those two schtupping in Brooke's man trap before St. Valentine's Day. 

• Love 11

Steffy is officially the Golden Cooter of the younger generation. Why didn't she kick Wyatt out of her bedroom? She insists she "Wuvs" Liam, but there she is sitting on her bed in nothing but a bra and panties, in front of her fiancée's brother.

Then later snuggling her mostly naked body against his shirtless one.

• Love 4

I'm not sure Brooke has retired her ... umm ... crown to Steffy quite yet. Forbidden fruit is Brooke's favorite bed time snack and Steffy is showing more restraint with Wyatt than Brooke has demonstrated in her entire life.

With Brooke and $Bill being forced together by Katie, I expect those two schtupping in Brooke's man trap before St. Valentine's Day.

I thought the golden cooter moniker came about not so much for Brooke's lack of restraint but the fact that none of the men she sleeps with never get over her: not Ridge, not Grant, not Nick, not Bill who once had actual contempt for her...I think only Thorne has ever successfully moved on and TIIC finally let Bridge go because Ronn Moss quit and forced them to do so. I'm surprised Thomas hasn't started sniffing around her again. Lonely and desperate is his type (not that I'd wish that cretin on Brooke).

As for Steffy...it's really hard for me to get upset because it's *Liam* she's stepping out on and knowing that everything about Steffy has been a lie literally since day one...yeah, go cry a river. I'd felt the same for Steffy had Liam done what he usually did when Hope was around and run off with Ivy.

I don't understand this pairing, or what either sees in the other. I find them as appalling as every last one of ATWT's remaining supercouples combined...and one of said supercouples drove their child to an eating disorder with their constant splits.

God, I hope Steffy and Liam don't breed again.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 10:40 PM, said:

Well said, Cupid Stunt.

Unfortunately, I think you put more effort into your post than the writers did in planning this whole storyline. It's kinda like paint by numbers on this show.

Thank you, Anna.

It appears that Quinn has learned the lesson that aggressive matchmaking and career direction by using Forrester-related ingénues will be the only sure road to success for Wyatt. That's how Liam did it.

Hope was determined to discover Liam's happy accident of paternity by $Bill, and with that information Liam became an writer/magazine editor/ president of Spencer Publications/ VP by shepherding Ridge and Steffy's takeover at FC, while Liam passed between relationships with Hope, Amber, Hope, Steffy, Hope, Steffy, Hope, Steffy, Ivy, Steffy, Ivy and Steffy.

• Love 5
Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:

I thought the golden cooter moniker came about not so much for Brooke's lack of restraint but the fact that none of the men she sleeps with never get over her: not Ridge, not Grant, not Nick, not Bill who once had actual contempt for her...I think only Thorne has ever successfully moved on and TIIC finally let Bridge go because Ronn Moss quit and forced them to do so. I'm surprised Thomas hasn't started sniffing around her again. Lonely and desperate is his type (not that I'd wish that cretin on Brooke).

Brooke's many relationships and marriages seem to float on top of a sewage pool of DESTINY, boundary/self-control issues, Plot Plot Plot, malleability and Super Sex Organs.

The end of Bridge was written to be more Plot devise by TIIC to engage more actors into their circle, but only LG survived the cut.  

Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:Anna Yolei, on 11 Jan 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:

As for Steffy...it's really hard for me to get upset because it's *Liam* she's stepping out on and knowing that everything about Steffy has been a lie literally since day one...yeah, go cry a river. I'd felt the same for Steffy had Liam done what he usually did when Hope was around and run off with Ivy.

It doesn't matter who Steffy steps over to get what she wants, anyone is a doormat to her immediate desires. The premise of her entire adult life seems to be based entirely on bonking her head in the Jackie Moroni Memorial Bathtub and being saved by Liam. That near-death experience imprinted Liam as a symbol of strength and protection. In Steffy's limited emotional vocabulary, her response to milquetoast Liam is sexual possession and crazy in love. Liam goes along with it until some Plot Device trips him up.

I don't understand this pairing, or what either sees in the other. I find them as appalling as every last one of ATWT's remaining supercouples combined...and one of said supercouples drove their child to an eating disorder with their constant splits.

God, I hope Steffy and Liam don't breed again.

Not being familiar with ATWT superanything, I'll take your word for it.  

I don't understand their relationship either. Liam only moves forward if pushed or dragged along, while Steffy cannot stop herself from acting recklessly unless physically restrained. Steffy only listens to her own interior advisory counsel and gives Liam's opinions short shrift. Liam cannot pick a lane and stay there without drifting off into the weeds. Steffy trounces dissent, and Liam hates that behavior.

Another Liam/Steffy spawn would be awful. She's all about Steffy, a vortex of selfish insecurity dressed as a Molotov Cocktail attack and about as nurturing. Liam will be lactating that monster on his own. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 9

Someone on twitter noticed that Sean Kanan wasn't included in the closing credits.  Seems everyone else was there.  I can't get over another soap brought this guy on just to do nothing with him. 

I'm so disgusted.

• Love 9

According to Worn on TV, Victoria on Y&R and Maya are wearing the same dress. I've noticed wardrobe crossovers before but they're usually not at the same time.

Yeah, no on Wyatt's begging. Thomas may be a predatory pig but IMO his pimp game is strong. Got it from his daddy I guess but poor Wyatt wasn't so lucky with his $Bill genes.

I think the only way that last moment with Liam finding nalf-nekkid Steffy in bed with Wyatt could have been better is if Wyatt had woken up and locked eyes with Liam. "No, it's not what it looks like but I'm gonna let you sweat for a minute before you learn the truth."

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 12

So Steffy sleeps in a push-up bra and sexy panties. Of course she does. After all, Victoria's Secret might come calling although I think she's more bargain basement Frederick's of Hollywood.

Suspending disbelief at her choice of bedroom attire for a moment (and yes, I could buy that she sleeps in the buff more than the fancy undies), not only does she not tell Wyatt to go away or even make any attempt at covering herself up, she lets Wyatt come plop down next to her and sits there next to him in all her half-naked glory. Even after he makes his feelings plain. 

And then chooses to cuddle with him in the bed she shares with his brother? Because she, sniff, sob, needs someone to get her through the night?

I get that she is "FUN! SPONTANEOUS!" Steffy who is secure in her all that and a bag of chips physique but this was just too much.

Although I have to shake my head at crumb-lapping Wyatt. It's pretty clear that she doesn't look at him as anything more than Liam's brother and that she jumped into his arms so fast because there is no there there. He really truly is a three-time loser and for soggy Waffles.

Speaking of, Liam continues to bring unintentional comedy gold. First, the getting soaked/knocked out in the ginormous airplane bathroom, then his reaction when he spotted Steffy and Wyatt snuggling in bed.

ZpfRJj2.gif

FS would be proud.

• Love 13

According to Worn on TV, Victoria on Y&R and Maya are wearing the same dress. I've noticed wardrobe crossovers before but they're usually not at the same time.."

Thank you Joimiaroxeu! There should be a side by side of who wore it better. :D
  • Love 1

I don't like the dress at all but IMO, Victoria wore it better. Victoria has longer body lines to be able to wear the striped pattern. The striped pattern, on Maya, was hitting her in all the wrong places making her look like a stuffed sausage.

It's amazing how being hit on the head could actually make Liam grow balls. Either that or he's auditioning for "The Invasion Of The Body Snatcher" sequel.

There is a proverb about letting the Fox Guard the Hen House and in this case you have a hen, Katie, and actually two foxes, Bill and Katie.

• Love 4

Wow, Liam's speech to Steffi was AWESOME!  He has pretty much told her their entire relationship from beginning to end was a mistake. Of course he'll take it all back when he finds out it was all innocent half nekkid cuddling but not canoodling.  But I don't think you can unring that bell.

I love how everyone was making such a big deal about flying all the way to Oz and back (cause it is a big deal, and STUPID) but then they actually showed it in timeframe it would take to fly from LA to to some other American city and back.

• Love 11

I'm going with Maya. Victoria always looks a hot mess.

This show is so much easier to stomach when you realize it's really a comedy.

• Love 7

Liam stumbles into a chair in his bedroom to find Steffy and Wyatt asleep in each others arms ...

He then staggers out to his car to drive by 30+ hotels and motels ...

To sleep in two chairs in $Bill's office ...

Still dazed and dizzy but remembers what he saw in his bed ...

He makes no sense when discovered by $Bill and Katie and still can't walk a straight line  ...

Goes to the house to have it out with Steffy and doesn't actually tell her why he's done with her other than she commandeered his life, people get hurt and he's not safe with her ...

Get out of my house ...

Steffy makes scary faces trying to cry through the fillers and Botox ...

WTF was that?

Apropos of nothing -- Brooke was wearing a very ugly white cape dress to her first day as the Idea Person for Eye on Fashion at Spencer Publications. WTF is that?

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 13

I wonder if Liam getting his bell rung is gonna have an effect on his personality like Caroline cracking her head did? Because that brotha was stone COLD with the way he dropped Steffy. And while he did it on out of context information, it was frakking glorious. I'm intrigued what he'll say to Wyatt when he first sees him because Liam ain't gonna be the stuttering marshmallow he always is. He was hurt and damn angry talking to Steffy and very coiled in trying to lead her into 'confessing'. He may not give any damns and just beat the hell out of Wyatt.

Actually I can see this being a mini-arc where Liam's concussion causes a personality change when we get dark Liam for a while, he alienates everyone, then he's diagnosed and has to get surgery. Think Y&Rs Victor Newman back when he got nice all of a sudden due to a brain injury during a car jacking (the only time I ever liked Victor) or for Sweet Valley High fans when Elizabeth was in a motorcycle accident and became more 'Jessica' like. Liam needing surgery and slipping into a coma because of a complication would allow for SC to do paternity leave and give good story for Bill, Wyatt, and Steffy.

• Love 8

As epic as Liam's takedown of Steffy was, I'm afraid it's set him up to have spend an eternity with his lips attached to her behind once the full truth of what did and didn't happen comes out. But still, just look at Steffy's shattered plastic face in a million pieces all over the floor! Glorious!

Wow, could Katie be more dumb? Not looking forward to the martyr act she'll put on when the inevitable happens. Even little Will's eyes will be rolling.

So where is Ridge? I need for him to ask his company president how she's managed to drive away two key employees in less than a month. And how both of them ended up with concussions.

Is AB coming back or is Ivy permanently gone?

• Love 8

It's a real shame Liam is such a bland waste of space (for many reasons), because Scott Clifton can actually bring it when he has something to do other than waffle. As a character, Liam has no room to talk, but I did enjoy that rant. They might as well have propped up an actual bratz doll across from him, though. 

• Love 12

I wonder if Liam getting his bell rung is gonna have an effect on his personality like Caroline cracking her head did? Because that brotha was stone COLD with the way he dropped Steffy. And while he did it on out of context information, it was frakking glorious. I'm intrigued what he'll say to Wyatt when he first sees him because Liam ain't gonna be the stuttering marshmallow he always is. He was hurt and damn angry talking to Steffy and very coiled in trying to lead her into 'confessing'. He may not give any damns and just beat the hell out of Wyatt.

Liam was also very cold in dropping Ivy right after Aly's funeral. I would love to see a verbal fight between Wyatt and Liam. It's much more entertaining than when they are nice to each other. If it turns to fisticuffs, it would be comic gold. Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 5

Apropos of nothing -- Brooke was wearing a very ugly white cape dress to her first day as the Idea Person for Eye on Fashion at Spencer Publications. WTF is that?

Those dresses with capes must be the latest trend. There were plenty on the red carpet at Sunday's Golden Globes. It always bothers me when Brooke shows up in white (although KKL looks smashing in it,) It's like she's trying oh, so hard, to convince everybody that this time she's really turned over the new leaf towards goodness and light. In actuality, it literally is the wolf in sheep's clothing.

I thought the big scene with Liam and Steffy wasn't all that. Here we have two people reacting to very different misunderstandings. Being cold and cutting like that isn't Liam's style and I didn't think that Scott Clifton did a very good job of trying to sell the hurt and confusion, whereas, I expected little or nothing from JWM and she didn't disappoint. (BTW, I was doing a WTF with whatever that cowly blue thing she was wearing.) In the hands of two more skilled actors, it could have been a powerful scene. As it was. Just meh...

Does it bother anybody else how Wyatt indulges in intimate "pillow talk" with his mother? I know that's Quinn's persona to dig in deep, to probe and protect, but still, ick. Wyatt always mildly protests whenever Quinn starts chipping away, then by the end, he's gleefully land giddily spillin' it.

• Love 7

Never said Brooke abdicated the throne. I said that Steffy is the Golden Cooter of HER generation. The way Dumb and Dumber pant over her, she's got something going on down south.

There is something that's really pissing me off with this show, and it's Kaye's continued absence. It's unfair to the storylines and mostly to the actors who interact with his character. Why should Linsey Godfrey be penalized because TK wants to be with his family. Yes, I know other actors in other shows take time off, but those shows have much bigger casts and an absence isn't as glaring. But with a cast as small as B&B, a main character's absence for months is a huge hole in a story. TK needs to decide if he wants to be on the show, or stay back east with his family.

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Love 3

I thought it looked better on Maya. The color kind of made Victoria look washed out, but it really complemented Maya. Maybe this will be the "Is it a blue dress or a gold dress?" of 2016!

I really enjoyed the show today. As inappropriate as Quinn's and Wyatt's conversations are, those two have such a great dynamic that makes it fun. And Liam kicking Steffy to the curb was worth the wait, no matter how this ends. But I agree with Cupid Stunt...this scion of a publishing magnate can't afford one night in a motel?

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 5

There is something that's really pissing me off with this show, and it's Kaye's continued absence. It's unfair to the storylines and mostly to the actors who interact with his character. Why should Linsey Godfrey be penalized because TK wants to be with his family. Yes, I know other actors in other shows take time off, but those shows have much bigger casts and an absence isn't as glaring. But with a cast as small as B&B, a main character's absence for months is a huge hole in a story. TK needs to decide if he wants to be on the show, or stay back east with his family.

Heather Tom, Don Diamont, KKL, Rena Sofer, Sean Kanan, Jacob Young, and Karla Mosely have all gone long stretches of time this year without appearing on screen, some of them longer than TK has been gone.  Other than KKL, who took time off to do DWTS in Italy, I don't recall being given any reason to believe their time off was at their request.  I'm not sure why it's assumed TK's time off was at his.     

• Love 3

NixGuF4.jpg

Maya probably needed to go a size larger (or pass on the burritos at lunch) and Victoria might be too pale to pull off a beige dress. Furthermore, I don't think that print is very flattering except on very, very slim almost boy-like bodies. If I had to vote though I'd give it to Victoria.

• Love 12

I'll join the choir on giving to Maya. It brought out her skin tone in a nice way and she had more confidence.

Funny enough both actresses were models in RL. I think KM does commercials and print adverts or used to.

AH was in the 80's or v early 90's. I can't imagine her as a model now she's so quirky and awkward and a bit frumpy.

• Love 4

I don't think the dress flattered either of them. It's neither attractive nor stylish. IMO

It was great to see Liam snatch his balls from Steffy's purse, even if it just lasts a moment. I can't imagine how those two can prove they did not boink or why on earth Liam would ever believe them. It is hard to prove a negative.

• Love 9

Heather Tom, Don Diamont, KKL, Rena Sofer, Sean Kanan, Jacob Young, and Karla Mosely have all gone long stretches of time this year without appearing on screen, some of them longer than TK has been gone. Other than KKL, who took time off to do DWTS in Italy, I don't recall being given any reason to believe their time off was at their request. I'm not sure why it's assumed TK's time off was at his.

IIRC, Kaye had something in his contract about taking time off to see his family.

But I agree that it's not fair to penalize LG, who has been on the show for years and was front and center for a long while, to have to wait till Kaye's in town to appear on screen. She has two front burner cousins that she could be interacting with, along with her uncle and maybe running into Maya and discussing their unusual pregnancy situations and perhaps making admits for their various shitty treatment of one another.

Likewise, I have to wonder why TK would take on a front row character such as Ridge, knowing he'd be gone for weeks at a time. The momentum this story had is non existent now, and Caridge is one of the only couple that many (here, at least) don't outright hate.

Seeing Maya in that dress only reinforces how she was absolutely NOT model material *at all*. But that said, they should've given her a bigger size. I'll give B&B credit for casting Sasha with an actress that actually can credibly pass for a high fashion model, with long legs and an existing neck.

• Love 12

Yeah, I think not seeing LG is what's making TK disappearance more noticeable. She could have scenes with Thomas, Rick & Maya. At least, see Caroline's pregnancy (even though I think the storyline is beyond stupid) more on air. Usually, there is some press about an actor take no time off for movies, vacation or storyline purposes. I can't recall anything being said before the holidays which is the last time I can recall seeing him.

• Love 3

Kaye did an interview in SOD where he emphatically stated that he takes time off to he can be with his family back east. Regardless, if any actor takes so much time off that it causes other actors to lose airtime, and we know soap actors are paid by appearances, it's patently unfair as it affects their income. TK takes off in the middle of a major story involving Caroline, and the story comes to a stop because TK wants family time. Either move to California or quit and give an actor who doesn't have this conflict a chance.

• Love 7
I think KM does commercials and print adverts or used to.

Yep, I see her in an Abreva commercial pretty much every day during the soap hours.

I'll give B&B credit for casting Sasha with an actress that actually can credibly pass for a high fashion model, with long legs and an existing neck.

But that hair tho. ;-| Whatever, as long as she doesn't start doing that s****** dancing like Nicole.

• Love 4

I know that, once Mr. Roper helps Liam figure out this whole misunderstanding, he will once again be worshiping at the alter of St. Steffy. Until then? I will relish his smackdown of Bratz. It was a thing of beauty and the first time I saw Liam as anything other than eunich #1. Nothing makes me happier than Steffy's tears. So, bring 'em on, show! The only thing that would have made this moment lovelier would have been Ivy entering the house as Steffy exited. 

And Quinn's interactions with Wyatt will never be anything but creepy. Get a room already.

Add me to the voices who are not here for Round 2 of Katie The Wounded. Just no. 

• Love 10

I was actually finally into something Liam was saying.  His speech to Steffy was a thing of beauty.  I was particularly interested in his line about (and I'm paraphrasing big time here) how she kept inserting herself in his life until he was convinced he couldn't be happy if he wasn't with her.  Now, on the surface, that might sound romantic (and maybe that was what the writers intended).  But, if you think about it, it's actually the most accurate representation of their "love story" this show has ever displayed.  Basically, she kept hounding him out of his relationships with other women until he gave in.  You could interpret that as he decided she'd never leave him alone if he didn't take her back.  

I still will never fathom why Quinn would want Wyatt to grab onto another one of Liam's reject pile, when we all know Liam never leaves them on the pile for long.  His reject pile is more like a waiting room.  Just cool your heels with his brother until he gets back around to you.  

• Love 15

Does it bother anybody else how Wyatt indulges in intimate "pillow talk" with his mother? I know that's Quinn's persona to dig in deep, to probe and protect, but still, ick. Wyatt always mildly protests whenever Quinn starts chipping away, then by the end, he's gleefully land giddily spillin' it.

It definitely squicks me out and hearkens back to the days when Satanie told Ridge she loved him more than any man and stood outside his bedroom door when he was banging Taylor with a "That's my boy" cat who ate the canary look on her face. She was way overinvested in her children's sex lives at that's understating it. I also recall when she hired gigolo Clark to sex up her supposedly frigid daughter, Kristen (who she also thought was too close to Daddy Eric) which hello, pot? This is Kettle. You're black!

In other thoughts, Sasha's hair looks like a bad Cher wig and she's channeling her a little bit the way she swivels around and swings that wig. All that's left is for her to swivel her tongue around in her mouth and the mimicry will be complete.

another-hair-flip-o.gif

Finally, Liam was kind of hot for about a minute there.

But for all of his emoting, this was the response from Steffy:

82704870.gif

• Love 16

I was actually finally into something Liam was saying. His speech to Steffy was a thing of beauty. I was particularly interested in his line about (and I'm paraphrasing big time here) how she kept inserting herself in his life until he was convinced he couldn't be happy if he wasn't with her. Now, on the surface, that might sound romantic (and maybe that was what the writers intended). But, if you think about it, it's actually the most accurate representation of their "love story" this show has ever displayed. Basically, she kept hounding him out of his relationships with other women until he gave in. You could interpret that as he decided she'd never leave him alone if he didn't take her back.

See, I think that's accurate for *this* go-around with Ivy.

But with Hope? Liam let himself be led around the nose by both of them. Steffy threw her cooch out there, but she never asked him to propose barely an hour after Hope called off their engagement, nor to stay when he'd found about the gondola, to string Hope along after tearing up the annulment papers, or any of the other typical Waffle shit he's pulled. It especially doesn't excuse him dumping Ivy out the blue when by his own admission the most stable woman he's been with. To quote Dr. Phil, that dog don't hunt.

That isn't to say I wasn't glad to see Steffy's overly Botoxed face getting a well deserved cracking for all the other shit she's gotten a pass on. I know they'll be together in a week or moved on to Wyatt. Since no one else will rip them new assholes, I'll take it when they turn on each other.

• Love 7

As a Liam/Steffy fan, I am not happy with this turn of events and haven't been able to even bring myself to watch this shit show in the new year. I want them to find something else for Quinn to do besides be all up in Wyatt's sex life, but if that must be her ongoing obsession, maybe she should focus on why her son only goes for other people's pussy (as in anything that Liam already fucked.) It's so gross and I really don't want Wyatt and Steffy to boink.

When the hell are Caroline and Ridge coming back? The up side for her must be that she gets to spend more time with her baby, too.

As for Bill and Brooke: seriously? These writers need to be fired and banned from the writers' guild. They are the laziest motherfuckers in the world!

• Love 3