Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

It was there yesterday. Mostly blocked by lamps and desks and the actress was shot from angles where you couldn't see it a lot of the time, but it was there.

I saw it when I went back and watched. It looked significantly smaller yesterday than today. Usually covering the belly is used when the person is pregnant in real life but their character isn't. What gives, Bell? I think it's strange that he didn't mention the holy birth when he was talking about stuff to happen in 2016.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 1

I'm glad you mentioned Bell's plans for 2016. I was just thinking this evening that I haven't seen/heard anything at all. Usually, that's splashed all over the covers of the daytime tabloids. However, lately, I've taken to using self-check at the supermarket, so I miss all of the gossip rags.

Any good scoops?

As an aside, I have to wonder...what is the point of the network-centric soap mags anymore? One, spoilers are leaked online well before publishing and two, there are only four soaps divided across three network stations. At a minimum, they could merge them and make one frigging magazine and save some trees.

• Love 6

Nicole's bump definitely grew overnight. Earlier this week her tummy was pancake flat concave.

The actress whom plays Maya / Karla Mosley is very nice and down to earth. Whenever I tweet her she always replies immediately and she always takes the time with fans who meet her.

That Christina mini me of Pam is weird. Also so is Sasha. I catch a whiff of crazy from her. I feel

Like she's going to kill someone or someone will kill her. Not quite in a Steffy way, not serial.

Not everyone can pull off crayon bright colored hair and - of those - few can pull off stiff plastic looking hair, Steffy. I'm not going to make any clown or mannequin or drag queen jokes.

• Love 7

That Christina mini me of Pam is weird. 

I just figured that the those two extras in that scene either won a contest to be on the show or were part of a crappy reality show crossover. 

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 3

I see Steffy has that gnarly looking hair back..looks like strings of yarn hanging down her back. Hope todays episode is more exciting than the last few and by the way, I hate the name "Zende", just saying, and "Sasha".  what happened to old fashioned names like Dick and Jane? lol

• Love 1

I just figured that the those two extras in that scene either won a contest to be on the show or were part of a crappy reality show crossover. 

I don't watch Big Brother, but I've heard of a few of their contestants appearing on B&B as extras.

• Love 2

I see Steffy has that gnarly looking hair back..looks like strings of yarn hanging down her back. Hope todays episode is more exciting than the last few and by the way, I hate the name "Zende", just saying, and "Sasha".  what happened to old fashioned names like Dick and Jane? lol

Pretty sure you're joking about the name "Zende" (hence the lol), but remember, he was born in Africa (they don't tell us which country, lol) and Zende is the name of a village in the Congo Republic. Sasha, is just Sasha, I guess. I don't think it's too strange. There are plenty of "old-fashioned" names on the show: Ivy, Wyatt, Bill, etc.

Edited by Ladybugnine

I think that was Bell's son yesterday. I can't remember which website I saw it on, but in the upcoming casting section, they said his son would appear as a Forrester employee one day this week. That was probably him yesterday that was talking to Pam 2.0.

• Love 1

I'm glad you mentioned Bell's plans for 2016. I was just thinking this evening that I haven't seen/heard anything at all. Usually, that's splashed all over the covers of the daytime tabloids. However, lately, I've taken to using self-check at the supermarket, so I miss all of the gossip rags.

Any good scoops?

Not really. The stupid triangles aren't going anywhere. More waffling meaning the silly quad will still be waffling on down the road this year. The Ridge-Caro-Thomas "triangle" will heat up and she'll have what he describes as an "action packed birth." I posted the interview in the media section.

• Love 3

Good God, this show is boring lately.  Absolutely nothing of interest going on.  Does anyone think Steffy and Wyatt are a good coupling?  No offense to DB, but I have not seen any chemistry with any of the actresses they have put him with - not that he can be blamed for the lifeless blob called Hope.

• Love 5
Petunia13, on 08 Jan 2016 - 03:45 AM, said:

Not everyone can pull off crayon bright colored hair and - of those - few can pull off stiff plastic looking hair, Steffy. I'm not going to make any clown or mannequin or drag queen jokes.

Well, if you won't ...

This recent crack laboratory experiment in hair color nearly turns JMW into a dead ringer for Adore Delano.

tumblr_no0srgAv6h1uuwkgzo1_400.jpg

6812e1281bab90c87a26809822a4026f.jpg

Hello rhinoplasty and veneers!

• Love 7

Oh lovely, a Steffy striptease.  And here we go again with Wyatt drinking and probably going to pump Steffy while Liam is flying home.

But I gotta tell you.  If I were on a 17 hour flight with a babbling idiot like Liam, and non-stop gum flapping, I'd grab a towel and stuff it in his mouth.  

• Love 9

I see Steffy has that gnarly looking hair back..looks like strings of yarn hanging down her back. Hope todays episode is more exciting than the last few and by the way, I hate the name "Zende", just saying, and "Sasha". what happened to old fashioned names like Dick and Jane? lol

I like that B&B characters have unique names, for the most part. It made it easy in the old TWoP comparative soap threads to discuss when there wasn't another Ridge, Thorne, Taylor or Stephanie on another show.

At one point, there was a Nick and and Jack on three of the CBS shows at once!

• Love 4

I wanted that old man to punch Waffles! BTW, why was everyone exiting/entering through the rear of the plane? I noticed that, when they show Liam/Steffy flashbacks now, they take pains to not show a full-on shot of her "pre-work" face. Don't want any invidious comparisons, I guess.

Oh, Zzzende has a passion to be a photographer...since yesterday! Puh-lease! I thought he took the internship to become a Forrester exec. If his "career" is so important, Zzzende should quit the internship and go to university or a college of art and study photography.

• Love 5

Is there someone on the production staff whose only job is to just make Bratz Waffles montage videos?  What do you say at cocktail parties?  "What do you do?"  "I...um...I clean gas station toilets."  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 5

Ugh, it really makes me sad that pretty much all of Nicole's pregnancy is about how it doesn't allow her to cater to Zzzzzende's every whim, and how terrible that is. First it was one date canceled. HOW DARE SHE! Then she had to skip hanging out with her best friend who'd just come to town because he wanted a "romantic" night of sneaking her into his room in the dark. And now, his daylong ambition to be the greatest fashion photographer of all time is almost ruined because of one test shoot.

Gross, show. Gross. 

• Love 11

Why must every scene with Nicole feature her holding her hand over her mouth and running out of the room with morning sickness? It's like Bell is using her as a filler. She said she has six more weeks of morning sickness, so she has to still be in the first trimester. Why is she visibly showing? I'm banking on her pregnancy not making it to term. There's no way Bell will spring for hiring x sets of twins to fulfill the roles of Caroline's baby and Nicole's bio baby. He's too cheap for that. In his interview, he said things would be difficult with the surrogacy storyline in the coming months. Tick tock tick tock and I'm wondering if that tock will have to do with learning Papa Avant's secret.

JMW original face is never shown during those happy go lucky montages. Her features are way too strong now. I hate the hair and her eyebrows are too thick/dark for the colour of her hair. Leave the fillers, stop the Botox, and find a hair colour that's more flattering.

"Howard" is A. Mill's real-life husband, I believe. Bell can bring on family members (his son) and cast member's relatives, but he won't hire a part-time actor to give Brooke a SL that doesn't involve a man she's already dated. SMH.

Let me guess. Wyatt and Steffy are going to have drunk sex, and Liam is going to walk in and see them in bed. If we keep with Bell's love of amnesia, Steffy probably won't remember how they ended up in bed. Her character is childish. You turn off the phone because you don't want to hear what he has to say but you gripe about it and wonder how he could do this to you?!

• Love 8

Good God, this show is boring lately. Absolutely nothing of interest going on. Does anyone think Steffy and Wyatt are a good coupling? No offense to DB, but I have not seen any chemistry with any of the actresses they have put him with - not that he can be blamed for the lifeless blob called Hope.

I've never been a fan of Wyatt sO much as I was rooting for someone to thottle Liam into giving a fuck about the women he was with. But I agree that he has had little chem with any of the women on the show.

On paper, given his more adventurous side and risk taking, !!FUN!! Steffy would make more sense than Hope or even the far more balanced Ivy.

• Love 2

So instead of going home when Puffy retired to her bedroom, Chickenhead follows her and starts undressing. WTF? I would have screamed and told him to GTFO. Should we start calling him Thomas 2.0? This is such weak, lame writing

• Love 9

Let me guess. Wyatt and Steffy are going to have drunk sex, and Liam is going to walk in and see them in bed. If we keep with Bell's love of amnesia, Steffy probably won't remember how they ended up in bed. Her character is childish. You turn off the phone because you don't want to hear what he has to say but you gripe about it and wonder how he could do this to you?!

If it means Sloppy Seconds and the Trifecta of Suck (Hope with Liam, then Wyatt; Ivy with Liam, then Wyatt; Steffy with Liam, maybe Wyatt) is all done but the shouting, I'm good with it.

It doesn't matter who's fucking who, though it is tacky for Steffy and Wyatt to schtupp in Liam's bed.

What is it with TIIC that they will only write these characters acting on genuine emotion, but only under the influence of alcohol or physical distress? Concussions and  in vino veritas doesn't cut it as a reasonable excuse with these idiots.

• Love 1

Puffer Fish, STFU with this "Id never hurt anyone on purpose"  Um.... Aly. Tire iron. Head. Dead. Ring a bell?  

Zende the photographer.  It's to laugh.  Oliver never used a tripod. Fashion photographers don't and Bell know this.  Are we supposed to see this as shorthand for Zende's lack of talent?  But that Sasha is a natural model?

Since Ivy is down under and has vowed never to return, how are they going to lure her back to Bell A?

And finally, is it just me  or are Raya actively trying to keep Zicole apart with this pep talk that 'Z needs to understand you're pregnant'

Anyone?  OK just me then..

• Love 4

I don't watch Big Brother, but I've heard of a few of their contestants appearing on B&B as extras.

Those two random people were not from Big Brother. The Big Brother contestants usually make their appearance in the early fall, since Big Brother ends in mid-September and everyone would forget who they are not too long after that. This year, there was the guy who delivered pizza to Ivy and Wyatt during one of their sex marathons, and three others showed up at the Forrester Halloween party. Other years, they have been employees or patrons at Bikini.

"Loading Dock Guy" is Malcolm from Survivor!

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 8

Puffer Fish, STFU with this "Id never hurt anyone on purpose" Um.... Aly. Tire iron. Head. Dead. Ring a bell?

Zende the photographer. It's to laugh. Oliver never used a tripod. Fashion photographers don't and Bell know this. Are we supposed to see this as shorthand for Zende's lack of talent? But that Sasha is a natural model?

Since Ivy is down under and has vowed never to return, how are they going to lure her back to Bell A?

And finally, is it just me or are Raya actively trying to keep Zicole apart with this pep talk that 'Z needs to understand you're pregnant'

Anyone? OK just me then..

The light bulb finally went off in Zende's head and he took the camera off the tripod. The real success of a fashion photographer is in the model. Basically, you can't take a beautiful picture with a non photogenic model. That's why Olympus, years ago, marketed their cameras featuring Christy Brinkley.

Yes, it does look like Maya and Rick are pushing Zende and Sasha. Selfish as they are, they are probably afraid that any interaction, with Zende, kissing, hugging, and sex wouldn't be beneficial to the baby.

I never though that Wyatt would pull a Thomas and have drunken sex with Steffy. He might have wanted to go skinny dipping with her but deep down, Wyatt is not a sexual predator.

• Love 1

Careful. That's how Brooke and Thorne started out. They were friends and one night they were together on the beach at night. They were looking at constellations or something, but I don't think they were drunk, but probably bitching about their respective "loves" (Macy and Ridge.)  I don't remember how it happened, but Thorne suggested that they go skinny dipping. Brooke *mildly* protested, then when they got back to the spot where they were hanging out, Brooke was cold and Thorne had wrapped her in a blanket and he kissed her. They didn't sleep together, but that sure jump-started their illicit romance, as Thorne was either separated from/married to/engaged to Macy at the time and Brooke was on one of her hiatuses from Ridge.

See, that's the big difference today. Yeah, like Cupid Stunt said, there is no romance, genuine emotion or build-up of passion. It's either instant sex under the influence or as a boomerang (no pun intended, Ivy!) response to a silly misunderstanding, or not even that -- misconstrued eavesdropping! FFS... While the Throoke was technically "wrong" as Thorne was attached to Macy in some fashion, (as when did that ever stop Brooke? or better, Bell's insipid repetitive imagination?) there was chemistry and a delicious slow build-up of love and finally, marriage. There were also lots of layers of complications to spin off into SLs for other characters: Macy's drinking, Stephanie's stroke, Italy, etc. That SL went on for at least a full year if not longer.

This nonsense with the QoD is just that. What will probably happen is that Wyatt and Steffy will go for a romp in the waves and Wyatt will end up putting a drunk Steffy safely into her bed -- ALONE. Waffles will be sneaking up the stairs and will see or hear something through the partially closed door that will make him assume that Wyatt and Steffy slept together. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I don't even know with Zende and Nicole. That actress playing Sasha is trying way too hard and that actor who plays Zende is so awful that I don't think any type of SL or actress can salvage him. Actually, the only person he seems to show any type of spark with is -- Carter! 

I didn't really pick up that Raya are actively trying to keep Nicole and Zende apart (if anybody is, I'd say Carter is.) I just see them as fussing over Nicole and wanting her to be healthy and physically comfortable and if that puts a crimp in Zende's plans, so what? He willingly signed on for the surrogacy.

I was actually hoping for more of a full-on Bridget/Aggie Jones SL where Maya became a micro-managing harpie who literally kept Nicole prisoner at Casa Forrester. By contrast, this merde is boring!

• Love 11

Brooke and Throne lasted well over two years, IIRC. It was one of the big stories when I started watching in '99 and ended sometime around 2001 (in the stupidest, most contrived way ever, but I digress).

But unlike every recent sorry excuse of a relationship since Eric/Donna*, the story had more going for it than just whatever plot contrivance they wanted to push that week. When Brooke and Thorne got married, it felt like a victory....after all of Steph and Ridge's manipulations and Macy's alcoholism and Spectra wanting to all but murder Brooke after Macy's "death"....I wasn't a fan at the time, but God what a payoff after all that.

Contrast that to Hope and Liam who between the both of them have had more weddings in under four years than even Brooke and Ridge ever managed in three decades. Who the hell cares?

*Eric/Donna happened, like, eight years ago IIRC, and this was honestly the most recent example of a couple that felt fleshed out and not rushed. It took 'em a year to get married and nearly four years before their contrived split because Donna was "fat". Way to reach your audience, Bell.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

I've never seen more immature people than these four. I would have once said 3 but OMG, has Ivy had an major injection of indecision or something? They totally flipped her personality.

If I hear that insipid Bratz doll utter "How can he do this to MEEEEE?" one more time I will be done with this crap for good. You are engaged FFS. You should have a bit more trust in your "fiance´" . If not, why are you even engaged?

And Liam...you are just too stupid to draw breath. You hit your head in a freaking airplane restroom* & don't wake up til you're at 30000 ft?? But then you are with a spoiled petulant little child who throws hissy fits & tantrums  every other day. so there's that I guess.

Wyatt...you listen to your whackadoodle mother who tells you Steffy is your "destiny"...you are fated to be together?? And you believe her?? Oh son. You need to stop doing that!!

OMG. Are these young adults like 12 or something?? This is junior high school BS.

This writing is almost impossible to watch....I'm not even going to start with Nic/ZZzzende/Sashay cause I just don't care!

* Don't they check them before takeoff?? Make sure everyone is in their seat & restrooms empty? WTH kind of airline is that??

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 10

I didn't really pick up that Raya are actively trying to keep Nicole and Zende apart (if anybody is, I'd say Carter is.) I just see them as fussing over Nicole and wanting her to be healthy and physically comfortable and if that puts a crimp in Zende's plans, so what? He willingly signed on for the surrogacy.

I agree with this. It irritated me that they were so concerned over Zende's opinion on whether or not Nicole should go through with the surrogacy in the first place, when their "relationship" was all of 5 minutes old. Personally I think this story makes him appear a bit controlling.
  • Love 5

So let me get this straight: Wyatt pops into Steffy and Liam's bedroom at night.  In the dark.  He wakes her up...okay, that at least was semi-unintentional...and asks her to go for a midnight swim before saying that perhaps he should be with her.  And with Throoke having been mentioned upthread, my brain's been stuck on that (which may be a slight improvement from where it started, which bizarrely was Ridge and Morgan and a fake "letter") and "Really, show?  Really?"

I'm at least curious as to who played Christina of the fake lemon bars.  She was cute.

*Eric/Donna happened, like, eight years ago IIRC, and this was honestly the most recent example of a couple that felt fleshed out and not rushed. It took 'em a year to get married and nearly four years before their contrived split because Donna was "fat". Way to reach your audience, Bell.

If memory serves, Eric and Donna's relationship started as a nearly insta-rebound of some sort...but it actually was given more time to breathe than just about any relationship since.  Even Liam/Steffy's early days.

And since the show has apparently written Oliver out (boo) so Zende can be a photozzzzzzzzzzz...oh wait there's Sasha's legporn agazzzzzzzz...

Edited by Bill C.
  • Love 3

I saw a clip from Monday, and Wyatt is calling Liam a fool while Steffy is standing there in her bra. Why wouldn't you grab something to cover up with? You can't say anything about your stupid fiance telling someone he loves them while you eavesdropped and you're standing there in your bra in front of his brother. Silly girl, you're still engaged and wearing the ring he gave you. They all need to grow up.

• Love 4
OMG. Are these young adults like 12 or something??

No but I'm starting to wonder if the writers are. IMO this show is turning into what must be a middle schooler's idea of what adulthood is like.

It irritated me that they were so concerned over Zende's opinion on whether or not Nicole should go through with the surrogacy in the first place, when their "relationship" was all of 5 minutes old.

Of course, because they (Maya and Rick) were afraid Nicole wouldn't do it if she thought she'd lose Zende over it. A guy who was never really hers to begin with because they barely knew each other.(And grrr, it still irks me that Zende and Nicole's only "date" was in the kitchen of the house they both live in, yet now they're supposed to be In Love. KMN) Ugh, I think Zende mainly played along because he thought he'd at least get some easy sex with no risk of pregnancy but it looks like that's not gonna happen due to Nicole's constant morning sickness. Poor guy. Life must be so hard for him.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 8

Did anybody catch Liam yesterday when he told his seatmate that he'd been married four times?

I think that was the best line the writers have come up with in months. Every now and then, there's a nugget in there, but you have to really look for it.

Yeah, I agree. Maybe the writing staff needs to add some 20-somethings to the mix. They could add a more realistic perspective of how young adults in the 21st century actually behave and I am sure it would resemble nothing like what's on the canvas right now.

• Love 7

Wasn't it only three times? Cuz his two day marriage to Hope in Italy wasn't legal and some stupid contrived BS happened the night before the following wedding where Hope called it off. I think that was the one that gave us WAS WAZ ROBBED!! for the next six months, but I can hardly keep track anymore.

• Love 1

Yeah, I agree. Maybe the writing staff needs to add some 20-somethings to the mix. They could add a more realistic perspective of how young adults in the 21st century actually behave and I am sure it would resemble nothing like what's on the canvas right now.

B&B portrayed more realistic 20 somethings in the 21st century back in 1987--when women wanted more than just a rich husband or content to have their parents fight their battles for them. The cast wasn't even that much bigger than it is now--the Logan siblings, the Forrester kids minus Felicia, Caroline I, Rocco, Mark for six months and Alex the reporter Ridge slept with before his wedding.

But hell, they could do more than swapping partners every six months with the cast they have now. The quickly dropped rival fashion house story (the biggest cocktease of a storyline ever) is but one example. The idiots made Hope reconnected with Deacon all about $Bill playing Steph to Liam's perpetually confused Ridge, killed off Phoebe as a cheap ploy to push a pairing that barely lasted six months before their off screen break up, and are wasting Zende with Dull and Duller (I'll let the Preverts decide for themselves which one is which). Carter's tie on the show (boring ass shit Marcus) is no longer around and Oliver stopped having any purpose whatsoever once Scott Clifton was signed on.

They have the tools. Now, they need the creativity, or at least full time writers that aren't being gypped outta working more than two days a week.

• Love 4

Hey, wasn't that old man real-life Pam's real-life husband, Orson Bean?

I didn't know he was still alive (he's 87)! I remember him from game shows when I was a little kid. I thought his name was so funny!

I love karma biting Steffy in the ass. Now she knows how Hope felt.

• Love 3

I love karma biting Steffy in the ass. Now she knows how Hope felt.

Steffy didn't have such an epiphany after Liam married her cousin (whom he was currently dating when she butted in there), so I doubt she'll have one now. Especially with Wyatt waiting in the wings to have revenge sex. She just better not end up pregnant. I don't think I can take a third pregnancy story at once.
  • Love 2

Now more than ever, this show has comedy gold of Fort Knox proportions-unintentional, of course. First, Katie's encouraging Brooke and Bill to work together despite them being exes, which IMO is why they shouldn't be working together. Katie may trust Bill, but she shouldn't trust Brooke with him because of Brooke's so-called "addiction" to him, which Brooke has already acted on once, hence the kiss. The more time Brooke spends with Bill, the stronger and more mutual those feelings will get until they get so strong it won't be a question of if they'll betray Katie, but when. Katie trusting Brooke with Bill is like trusting Dracula with a blood bank.

Re  all things, Liam/Steffy/Ivy/Wyatt, only Liam could knock himself out on the plane back to Sydney while in the bathroom and lock himself in, getting stuck with Ivy on the plane in the process, like the idiotic, ping-ponging, waffle boy he is. Guess Ivy's newfound clumsiness is contagious. Given her dizzy spell, Ivy shouldn't have been on the pane in the first place, let alone Liam. Despite Steffy and Ivy's having good points about each other's faults (Steffy's pointing out Ivy's lack of respect for Wyatt's feelings/her relationship with Liam & Ivy's pointing out the same re Steffy's own interference in Ivy's past relationship with Liam), I've got no sympathy for either one of them because of the way they've both treated the men they claimed to love, whether it was Steffy's constantly ignoring Liam's advice re Wyvy or Ivy's stringing Wyatt along when she knew she wasn't over Liam. Steffy's refusal to let Liam explain where he was and why is more proof that she's not rteady for a serious relationship with Liam and her flirtation with Wyatt's not helping, to put it mildly.  Instead of going for Liam's sloppy seconds again, Wyatt should go for a woman who wants him and only him and who's never even met Liam.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 6

These are the fastest flights ever.

Nicole's jealousy will probably be the cause of the inevitable tock. I'm sure they'll argue after the truth will come out about her part in getting Sasha fired/paternity, and she'll fall or something.

• Love 3

Isn't it really dangerous and stupid to take a flight from Australia to LA immediately after taking the reverse flight? Isn't it 14 hrs each way? Hello DVT.

With a possible head injury too.
  • Love 4

My personal favorite part of this whole whackadoo LA-Australia-LA flight story is that Liam leaves during LA-daylight, lands in Australia in the LA-darkness, as evidenced by Steffy sitting in the dark when Wyatt shows up (which is plausible, but then it gets fishy), then lands back in LA in LA-darkness, let's call it 14-ish hours later. He's so late that Steffy and Wyatt are sacked-out cold in the dark, which I would assume would make the time later in the evening/early-morning. Yet, Maya, Rick, Zenda, Nicole & Sasha are all happily working away at Forrester Creations, & presumably have been since before the first flight across the ocean, completely unaware of the time!

**I watch this while eating lunch, so some of my time table may not be 100% accurate, but mine is way better than TPTB's time table!

• Love 10

The timeline makes zero sense. Even taking the time zone difference out, that's no less than 28-30+ hours in the air--excluding whatever layover he would've had. At any rate, it would be a new day when he arrived back at home. They wouldn't still be at work or wearing the same clothing, and it wouldn't still be the same night. Every direct flight from LA to Sydney departs in the evening and arrives two days later local morning time. So if he left LA on Friday night Pacific time, he would've arrived in Sydney on Sunday morning. To my knowledge, every flight from Sydney to LA lands in the morning minus those that aren't direct. (Like one that goes thru San Fran.) So if he was on a 10:45/11ish PM flight and made it to Sydney at 8 AM, and he got on the 11:30 AM return flight, he'd be there in the AM. Not the dead of night. He also didn't have a visa, so the whole accidental flying thing is cockamamie. Unless the folks at Forrester are open 24 hours like a Wal-Mart...

The chair sit down was pure comedy. Gosh. I laughed so hard.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 5

Why must every scene with Nicole feature her holding her hand over her mouth and running out of the room with morning sickness? It's like Bell is using her as a filler. She said she has six more weeks of morning sickness, so she has to still be in the first trimester. Why is she visibly showing?

They're pacing this all wrong. Instead of Nicole jumping to jealousy mode about Sasha/Zende, the focus should be on Nicole freaked the hell out about all the changes her body is going through. Nausea, smell triggers, food triggers/cravings, big boobs, her emotions all over the place, feeling something moving inside of her for the first time- with Momma Avant helping her through it in her own way while Maya is trying to be helpful but feeling left out because she doesn't share this bond Nicole is now sharing with her mother and is jealous in spite of herself. Momma Avant sees how this is beginning to push the sisters apart rather than closer together.

Nicole should be pulling away from Zende because she's dealing with all the changes in her body with Zende willing to give her space and finally backing off altogether to focus on work...with Sasha becoming more and more tempting in her availability and no hang ups or consequences or responsibilities. Then as Nicole gets a handle on her pregnancy she realizes that Zende has drifted away and she becomes determined to pull him back in close.

Papa Avant can just be sitting back and shaking his head looking at this mess and going 'Told ya so!' before heading off to the golf range.

• Love 8

I can't wait to hear Bratz's explanation. I mean, it's no big deal to lounge on your bed in your bra and panties with your fiance's brother who is also half-naked and has the hots for you, then get in bed with him because you need a "shoulder to lean on." Yeah, right...

• Love 5

Is Liam having a stroke? Whatever! I can't believe Liam & Wyatt are the leading men of this show. I do have one question. Is Thorsten Kaye still on contract? I can't recall the last time I saw him. He wasn't on the Christmas episode was he?

• Love 5

I guess Liam does have his passport on him at all times. Liam also mentioned that he is on the same plane which disregards the fact that planes don't return immediately after a long over seas flight. It's not like it's the NY to Boston or NY to DC shuttle. At least they got one thing right by using a different actress as the flight attendant.

Sasha is more photogenic than I thought. As for Zende, there is nothing dynamic about him.

Wyatt, begging is not what a woman wants to hear. Wyatt should take a page from Thomas' book on how to seduce a woman without sounding desperate.

• Love 3