Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

And can we get Li to go to the prison and choke the breath out of Sheila this time? Or maybe she will finally do what no one else has been able to do and kill Sheila for real and for good.

My question is where the hell is JACK? Finn's father?  I know he was kicked to the curb persona non grata after it was revealed he had an affair with Sheila but I cannot believe that Li and Co would be so heartless as to not let him know his son was dead and for Jack to reappear a devastated shell of a man. I just don't think his sins warrant him to be excluded from this aftermath. For better or worse he was Finn's father and raised him, loved him, tried to protect him. Maybe he emerges for the funeral? And maybe he also gets scenes with Sheila where he finally has his say. Ted King can bring a breakdown and I'm missing Jack's POV in all of this.

• Love 18

Same shit different day. The pseudo Foresters are self righteous arrogant ass hats and everyone is dog shit on their shoes. This doesn’t mean that I’m condoning Shiela’s actions. 

Brooke finally finds out why she drank but I would rather drink than be with Ridge. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Since Ridge is telling Brooke some truths is he also going tell her he was kissing Taylor a week ago? I seem to remember Brooke being raked over the coals for kissing her ex. 
I’m glad this storyline is done. I know we won’t get something better, but at least it will be different. 

• Love 14

Do we believe that Ridge will be so very sorry and guilty for not believing in Brooke after the infamous NYE? Not a chance. Neither will NuTay or Steffy. It will be all about how this affects them and their family. Blech.

• Love 12

Continuity error...

During Brooke’s scenes with Hope, she had her hair parted on the side and I thought it was very flattering to her ...but as soon as Hope left, there was a shot of Brooke walking up the steps and then in her scenes with Ridge, her hair was  parted in the middle L O L

I rewound just to make sure...👍🏽

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Well, they played me like a fiddle. I had a nice hearty piece of crow pie swallowed down by a tall glass of STFU for dinner last night.

Good for them for having the collective brain cells to know Sheila would run, which she did, or rather tried to do. Something felt off though. It was all too easy and pat. Nothing is ever easy and pat where Sheila is concerned. And she never, ever, admits to her crimes. I don't think this is the last of Sheila. 

Li. Yes please. 

13 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

My question is where the hell is JACK? Finn's father? 

This is B&B. No continuity at all. We never saw Eric come to see his granddaughter either. Pickleball and all. 

10 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Since Ridge is telling Brooke some truths is he also going tell her he was kissing Taylor a week ago?

Of course not. Ridge can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. He hasn't given that betrayal of his wife a second thought. He was kissing his ex-wife. That is acceptable behavior. Just like his kissing affair with Quinn. And his romance and subsequent marriage to Shauna. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Continuity error...

During Brooke’s scenes with Hope, she had her hair parted on the side and I thought it was very flattering to her ...but as soon as Hope left, there was a shot of Brooke walking up the steps and then in her scenes with Ridge, her hair was  parted in the middle L O L

I rewound just to make sure...👍🏽

I did notice how flattering her hair was parted off to the side and then the next day wondered why she didn’t look quite as good.  I don’t think a center part is flattering to just about every woman!

• Love 5

Taylor was trying to give comfort to her daughter, but no, Finn did not die comforted by Steffy at this side given that Sheila was at his other side still holding a gun. He died scared that his wife was going to soon follow him, sad and devastated that he'd never see his own son grow up, and full of regret that he ever met Sheila and advocated for her to be in his life. Yes, he could look into Steffy's eyes and be held by her and at least tell her he loved her but that poor dumb dude was not in any way comforted.

What I wouldn't have given for Hope to have busted into the Spencer men gab fest with 'Ya'llll have you heard about Sheila?!' and then dropped all the scuttlebutt with Liam, Wyatt, and Bill all clutching their pearls.

Thomas being completely MIA is hilarious. His family ain't got time for his lies or mess and handled their business without him. Looking forward to seeing his face crack and quiver when Ridge and Taylor come down on his ass for keeping Sheila's secret. Is Ridge gonna hug him and absolve him like he did when he pulled his regretful act over Emma's death or is siding with Sheila over Brooke what makes Ridge pause?

Brooke wasted no time asking Ridge if he was coming home. Stephanie is in the afterlife rolling her eyes and shaking her head with a chuckle. She did pay proper lip service to being concerned re Steffy but in the end she's back to wrangling her destiny.

And DB pops in as Wyatt to collect his B&B paycheck. Is it just for a few days or can we finally get a storyline? Flatt should be planning a wedding, right? That's....something.

• Love 12

What I just can't get over in this Sheila shooting aftermath is two-faced Taylor. She shot $Bill the last time she was in town. And then tried to shoot him a second time. And now no mention of it? I've been waiting for this to be addressed since her return. Can anyone refresh my memory regarding who knows that Taylor shot $Bill? There's Taylor and $Bill, Steffy, Hope, Brooke. Anyone else?

• Love 8

I know it’s been 4 1/2 months since NYE and we’ve been forced to listen to Brooke cry and lament but I’m going to be sad not to hear Brooke say “I can’t understand why I had that overwhelming urge to drink that night!”. RIP.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I don’t think Thomas is going to face any consequences. It’s going to be glossed over just like all of his past misdeeds. Then they will force us to watch as they once again try to pair him up with Hope and she won’t hold it against him that he could have told her mother what happened yet once again withheld information about a crime. 

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I don’t think Thomas is going to face any consequences. It’s going to be glossed over just like all of his past misdeeds. Then they will force us to watch as they once again try to pair him up with Hope and she won’t hold it against him that he could have told her mother what happened yet once again withheld information about a crime. 

All the pseudo Foresters mis deeds get swept under the rug. Stuffy kills Aly and electrocuted Ivy, Taylor shoots Bill and buys a baby , Ridge blackmails a judge, Lurch lies and is responsible for Emma’s death, etc etc etc. 

• Love 9
On 5/16/2022 at 12:31 PM, TobinAlbers said:

He just had to tell Brooke the truth about Sheila in person right then. Ok

On 5/16/2022 at 2:18 PM, smartyshorts said:

I'm glad he did. This story has gone on long enough

Five and a half months, to be exact.

For contrast, the entirety of Breacon from boinking to Hope's birth took about 7 months to play out.

Good riddance.

• Love 9

So has Brooke been sitting home moping and contemplating for five-and-a-half months now? What about her job at FC? IRL, most people would have been terminated by now or put on FMLA. At least she's moved on from the unflattering, frumpy drab clothes. 

Was yesterday DB's obligatory appearance to maintain his SAG card?

• LOL 7
(edited)
23 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I know it’s been 4 1/2 months since NYE and we’ve been forced to listen to Brooke cry and lament but I’m going to be sad not to hear Brooke say “I can’t understand why I had that overwhelming urge to drink that night!”. RIP.

Right? KKL's going to have to learn a new line!! 😂😂😂

And of course, Ridge is going to go over to Stuffy's and pack his little toothbrush up and roll RIGHT back to Brooke. I've been really toasted quite a few times with my exes without my my SO there, and I can guarantee you that I have never, EVER touched them in an untoward manner. If you're blackout drunk and someone does something to you without your consent, that's a totally different story. However, Deacon wasn't drinking or initiating anything (not turning her down, I know) ... but but but it's ALL SHEILA'S FAULT. 🙄

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Hope looked good today.  She is finally being styled better including her flawless face and makeup.  

Well well well! Ridge is not running back to Brooke….yet anyway but glad he is moving out of Steffy’s back to his family home.  Everyone needs a break from the threesome war!   And now Bill moves in on Brooke once again!  I guess Deacon is not gonna score with Brooke.

I hate NuTay and her whispery little girl voice!  Change your clothes, wash your hair and STFU!  Lol

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 13

Thank God for $Bill, he said what I was thinking, minus the Deacon insults. Also, like him, I nearly vomited when Brooke cutesied “destiny”. Grown-ass adults, who’ve been married many, many, many times, both to each other & others, & who’ve broken up as many times as they have, aren’t “destiny”, they’re drama queens, who are addicted to each other, rather than in a healthy, loving relationship. Having said that, Brooke still has some heat with Deacon, so I hope she chooses him, so we can witness that. Ridge & Taylor can stay together, chemistry free. 

Also, Liam, you hypocritical oaf. You need to look in the mirror, because what you’ve done to Steffy & Hope in the last decade, matches or outplays Ridge any day.

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Also, Liam, you hypocritical oaf. You need to look in the mirror, because what you’ve done to Steffy & Hope in the last decade, matches or outplays Ridge any day.

Seriously. At least Ridge was fun in his waffling but Liam doesn't even have that going for him.

• Love 13

Bill is 100% right about Ridge in his relationship with Brooke but Stuffy is 110% delusional about Ridge wanting to go back to Taylor even before Shiela switch the champagne.  Stuffy that was at your urging. 

What a fucking cop out. I Ridge needs more time alone because I love you so much. 

• Love 8

What he said:

Ridge: I’ve been spending time with Taylor at the Cliff House and she doesn’t make demands of me.

What he means: You’re always badgering me about “destiny” and you don’t want me to get mad at you or one of your exes for no real reason other than my ego is affected. You put up with me being a hypocritical man-child and I just can’t tolerate your faults anymore. You must be perfect and I will keep coming up with reasons why you are not perfect until I decide I’m bored and miss you. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Ridge, you pompous asshat. Hypocritical, too. He was blackout drunk when he married Shauna. STFU. At that point, I would have laughed and shown him the door. 

But, please? No Brill again. Sure looks like that's a possibility. Poor Deacon. 

Destiny, schestimy. Grow up, Brooke. I'd think if it took 30+ years to button-up your destiny, that maybe, just maybe, it's not destiny, after all? By the time these two losers get their sh** together, they will be like 92 and 87, and Ridge will keel over on the night of their 1,000th wedding. 

• LOL 17
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

But, please? No Brill again. Sure looks like that's a possibility. Poor Deacon. 

I'd rather Brill than Bridge, but maybe we can skip the Heather Tom Emmy Reel cry fest when (or if? She's never around these days) Katie finds out this time. Let them be an actual couple and let Will (who is old enough to be SORASed to his teen years) give Dad shit for marrying Aunt Brooke. Bill deserves at least that much and none of that involves threading old, worn out ground.

Breacon was hot  like a charcoal fire that burned brightly from too much starter fluid. Even years later, I'm not sure where these two could go and Bridget is supposedly in LA for good so....no. Let them remain friends but I don't think that needs to be revised IMO.

• Love 11

Yeah, Ridge, go freeload of your dad once again. He needs a neutral corner so he can string along both Brooke and Taylor. 
Go STFU, Lame! 🤦‍♀️ You are Ridge’s heir in waffledom: 200.gif

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

How do you do that Ridge? I don't know, maybe ask Brooke how she did it after Quinn and Shauna. 

Ridge says something to Brooke about her wanting him to hurt someone he loves, but which one does he choose? OMG. That greasy pig would have felt my foot firmly on his ass as I kicked him out of my house. 

Destiny shouldn't take a lifetime to achieve. 

And there is Bill sowing the seeds of a Brill reunion? I don't know how I feel about that, but what I do know is if it will kill Bridge forever, then I am all for it. I do wonder if Heather is still on the show. Maybe that is why they did that quick cut and run with her and Carter? Trying to give the Katie character something new and then the actress decides to leave? That would certainly clear the way for Brill. 

Ridge will move back in with Eric just in time to pick up the pieces of Quinn's broken heart after she learns about Eric and Donna. I smell a Quidge reunion. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Ridge will move back in with Eric just in time to pick up the pieces of Quinn's broken heart after she learns about Eric and Donna. I smell a Quidge reunion. 

Now that I can get behind. Although, I’d prefer Quarter, & Ridge being single, a Quinn/Ridge public hookup would temporarily halt the TOD, so I’m all in. Brooke has far better options: Deacon & $Bill. Why would she grovel for Ridge?? 

Also, when will there be a discussion with Thomas about knowing Sheila switched the champagne labels? I’m not a police officer or lawyer, but is there a law they can nab Sheila for, in regards to messing with private property, as well as Brooke’s  sobriety? With the #MeToo movement, consent is a big thing, it’s a good thing for Sheila nothing sexual happened with Brooke & Deacon, or she really could face charges (in the real world, in BelLA, she’ll be free to kidnap Hayes by Labor Day). 

For the love of God, when is JMW’s maternity leave? We haven’t missed a single day of her in well over a month. 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Trying to give the Katie character something new and then the actress decides to leave?

If Heather Tom was planning to leave, we would have known by now, given what a big name she is, I would think. Stranger things have happened but she and the Bells go way back.

5 hours ago, nkotb said:

Although, I’d prefer Quarter, & Ridge being single, a Quinn/Ridge public hookup would temporarily halt the TOD, so I’m all in. Brooke has far better options: Deacon & $Bill. Why would she grovel for Ridge?? 

Because she hates Quinn and will probably jump in the frey just to see her lose. Which is not unusual, given that played a big part in her pursuit of Ridge from day one when Caroline and Stephanie were trying to keep them apart and idiot Donna would encourage Brooke not to let them win. Sometimes, the best thing you can do for yourself is walk away.

I don't necessarily want another Breacon reunion but a non-Ridge centric triangle for Brooke would be interesting.

• Love 11

The is Liam’s malfunction?  Liam a schmuck of schmucks. Hope is standing there offering him a glass of wine to set a romantic mood and Liam just can’t help slapping Hope in the face with thoughts about Stuffy. I bet if Hope was standing there naked, Liam would still talk about Stuffy. 

Yes pseudo Foresters, it was an accident. Shiela didn’t intentionally kill Finn but she was just trying to intentionally shoot Stuffy.  

Stuffy Stuffy Stuffy you are such an idiot. Brooke turned to Deacon but didn’t you turn to Bill when you were upset with Liam and also you played hide the salami when Liam was married to Hope. Who the fuck are you to judge anything or anyone?  

• Love 14

I just realized that even though Ridge told Brooke a lot, he kinda left out that bit about Thomas knowing the whole story. I guess he didn't want to refuel Brooke's anti-Thomas jets; much better to keep her anger firmly focused on Sheila. 

Fucking Liam. Your wife is trying to make a romantic moment and what do you do? And how is Steffy's situation going to change your life with Hope? Let me guess, because now you will have to be at Cliff House round the clock making sure Steffy is ok. I mean, what with Ridge moving out and all, she will only have her mother there, so of course Mr. Save-A-Heaux will need to step in and fill the void. 

• Love 13
On 5/18/2022 at 11:29 PM, Anna Yolei said:

and let Will (who is old enough to be SORASed to his teen years)

Speaking of Will, what about RJ? Shouldn't he be FC's newest young hot designer/dressmaker?

15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Yes pseudo Foresters, it was an accident. Shiela didn’t intentionally kill Finn but she was just trying to intentionally shoot Stuffy.  

Just like Taylor tried to intentionally shoot $Bill. Only there was no one there to jump in front of the bullet. Or are we pretending this never happened?

• Love 13
(edited)
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I just realized that even though Ridge told Brooke a lot, he kinda left out that bit about Thomas knowing the whole story. I guess he didn't want to refuel Brooke's anti-Thomas jets; much better to keep her anger firmly focused on Sheila.

according to one set of spoilers I read on Reddit, he and Taylor both agree to keep this a secret. The description for the episode also included and Brooke and Taylor have a moment to set aside their differences. I fucking can't even with this show. 🙄

Even if Sheila is the bigger danger of the two and would've turned violent eventually, why can't ANYONE drag Thomas for this? Even if it's a grief strike Steffy looking to lash out about her husband being gone and apologized in a few months, I could even accept THAT.

U G H

4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Speaking of Will, what about RJ? Shouldn't he be FC's newest young hot designer/dressmaker?

Yes, indeed, what HAS happen of Ridge's namesake?

I did just realize that because of how intermarried everyone is that they'd have to bring in entirely new characters to pair off legacy children with because nearly all of them born after Hope belong genetically to at least two of the three core families. But of course, there's no room in the budget to give soap royalty Heather Tom a new leading man since before the iPhone 3 was release, so they sure aren't gonna develop a teen scene for Will or Logan (remember Bridget's miracle child? Is he here in LA too?) and I'm sure the Waffle McFlipFlop that will be created for Kelly and Beth to have a go over will make Liam look as much of a go-getter and Victor Newman by comparison.

I'm already tired thinking about it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Why am I getting the dreaded feeling Sheila will be back for revenge sooner rather than later?  Seems odd Brooke was able to go and give Sheila a piece of her mind.

I was glad to see Ridge tell Thomas it was not his decision to keep the label switch from Brooke!  Sick of all these so called good people playing God.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Big bad Brooke is going to make sure Sheila is in jail for the rest of her life. No Brooke, it’s a jury that’s going to do that. I will not at all be surprised when Shiela makes good on her threat. “I’ll be back”.

Ridge leave Lurch alone. It’s not his fault that Stuffy was shot. It’s Stuffy’s fault for confronting a crazy person. 

• Love 10

Didn’t someone say Steffy and Liam were telling Kelly and Haze (spelling intentional) about Finn. Umm, isn’t Haze too young to understand and hasn’t Kelly noticed after several weeks that “Daddy Finn” isn’t around anymore? 🤦‍♀️

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Logan (remember Bridget's miracle child? Is he here in LA too?)

No, I forgot all about him. And then there's Jack, right? The one that Taylor was supposed to have with Nick, but the Mrs. Forrester eggs got scrambled and it turns out that Brooke's egg was used by the lab. Or am I scrambling it up?

14 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Seems odd Brooke was able to go and give Sheila a piece of her mind.

Especially considering how Baker feels about the Forresters.

• Love 5

I’m assuming Sheila gets out…..I guess. A breakout seems to obvious but I’m not sure how Sheila gets out legally?! I think KB signed a long term-ish contract so I guess Brad Bell has something in mind but after the final scene with Sheila & Brooke something is gonna happen. I was glad to see that circled the wagons around on Thomas knowing what Sheila had done. Now, they just need to hook Thomas up with someone and get the daily view of his pecs. It’s summer, after all. Of course, it’s set in California which doesn’t matter but you get my point. LOL!!!

• Love 11

Sheila is gonna get sprung somehow. Maybe the recording won't be admissible, or they could play the crazy card. This is the land of B&B, so legalities are irrelevant. They allowed Brooke that visit for a reason. 

I am sure after mom and dad browbeat Thomas, they will all be sworn to secrecy about him not fessing up. Brooke already has trust issues with Thomas; no need to let her know how Thomas once again caused her months of pain and anguish. Knowing about Beth and the bottle make Thomas a real shit. 

I wonder who is representing Sheila? We know it isn't Carter. How about Justin? Haven't seen him in like forever. Maybe they brought back Connor Davis? He knew how to work the system for sure. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

This is the land of B&B, so legalities are irrelevant. They allowed Brooke that visit for a reason.

Not to mention the parade of people who visited her in jail back when she'd shot Taylor 20 years ago. Except that it was actually entertaining to watch and gave us one of the two Ronn Moss performances that could actually be considered good without sarcasm, so I could suspend my disbelief a bit more.

This time, I couldn't care less. I didn't watch, but I'm sure Brooke made the visit all about her losing Ridge and nothing will ever convince me that having that hulking, sulking manchild walk out of her life is a "loss" worth bemoaning. I miss the old days where Brooke could be upset about Ridge but at least made attempts to move on with other people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Great twist! Go Li! I hope she hurts Sheila a lot. I was wondering if Finn might still be alive. I’m glad they decided to go there. Maybe now they can make his character more interesting. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, TVForever said:

Finn's alive?! WTH?!?!?!?

I'm glad to hear this, and I'm looking forward to watching today's episode when I get home from work.  I know Liberty Fibberty isn't a favorite of this thread, but I've always liked him.  It's not like I watch B&B for it's stellar acting.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13

It also explains how Sheila gets out. That said, how did Li gets Finn’s body from the ambulance to her dumpy apartment? Only, on a soap. That said, I preferred Finn dead because the actor is kind of boring for a soap.  

• Love 3

But, seriously? Is THIS the shocking! story! that’s! NEVER! been! done!?? Because, I haven’t watched every single episode of every single show, ever, but I can’t imagine that someone hasn’t hidden away a loved one, after an injury, so that s/he could recover. It sounds exactly like something Stefano DiMera would do, I’ll Wiki his history. All hype, no delivery. Seriously, the last big shocker was Maya, like 6 years ago, maybe more.

• Love 9

Rather have Aly back.

In the long term I don't see any point of Finn's return other than for him to come back 'wrong' and ultimately break bad.

'Better to die a hero rather than live long enough to become a villain'

Wonder if Jack donated organs or something, sacrificing himself to save Finn. Or even crazier - Li killed Jack/put him in his own coma for his organs to save Finn. Would explain why he hasn't been around.

So Sheila is actually only guilty of 2 counts of attempted murder now. This show has twice negated Sheila's most horrific crimes to save her for another day.  And boy howdy is she NEVER gonna give up on Finn/Hayes now once she finds out he's alive. Li is right to not say anything at this point; not her fault, but Finn's life went downhill every since he hooked up with Steffy. I can see Li trying to protect him for as long as possible and then let him decide if he wants to go back to her.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It also explains how Sheila gets out. That said, how did Li gets Finn’s body from the ambulance to her dumpy apartment? Only, on a soap. 

The same way Prince Omar spirited Taylor's body away, and the same way Stephanie spirited Felicia's body away.

• Love 9

Haven't watched yet, but can't wait! Best news I've had all day. I was suspicious when Li refused to let Sheila say goodbye to Finn (not that Sheila deserved to) and the general way Li was acting while she was at the hospital. She seemed much more angry and indignant (which she had a right to) than an actively grieving mother. (I know grief wears many faces, but this seemed different.)

Yeah. I'm not a huge fan of the actor or character either. But ... I'd rather have Finn back and with Steffy, thus avoiding yet another ToD Jr. Varsity. 

I hope everybody is keeping Finn being alive a secret from Sheila. She deserves to be in horrible pain and grief like forever!

And ... once Finn is happily back home and reunited with Finn and the family, Hope needs to school Liam about his blind devotion to Steffy. She could start by reciting all of the misdeeds associated with Steffy's interference in Lope from Day One. Liam needs to squirm a bit and Hope now needs to keep him on a VERY SHORT leash.

Of course, that will never happen and it won't help that Brooke will be encouraging Hope to hang on to Liam at all costs, when Hope really needs to kick his waffling ass to the curb for good. 

Then, Ridge will come back home to Brooke and it will be Tridge/Taytots-1, "Evil" Logans-1 in the Great Waffle Tournament of Losers. 

Does anybody else find it cringe when the parents talk to their adult children about the parents' love life? I find it all kinds of ICK. 

• Love 14