Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Deacon's been with Nikki, Victoria, and Phyllis Newman. You don't want no piece of that!

I see what I've missed since I stopped watching Y&R.  So Deacon has been with both mom (Nikki) & daughter (Victoria)?  That seems to be a theme with him...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

I see what I've missed since I stopped watching Y&R.  So Deacon has been with both mom (Nikki) & daughter (Victoria)?  That seems to be a theme with him...

In fairness, Vikki and Nikki also shared Brad and Cole as exes, so Deacon isn't exactly special. :P

He couldn't have pulled his phone stunt on the Newmans with a young Victoria because Victor would have disappeared him hella fast.

• LOL 7

I didn’t remember Deacon being with Victoria?!  Wow…

Brooke looked great in her country casual look and loved her hair.  So glad she called Ridge out on just whose house it is!   But am glad Liam and Hope have decided to move elsewhere as I too would love to see a new set…maybe Thomas will take the cabin.

Kimberley and Sean play off each other really well, love their scenes.  I have never seen KB laugh so much and so hard.  As usual Sean’s face can say a thousand words.  

• Love 14
39 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

And yes, Ridge, Deacon actually comes out BETTER than Thomas does IMO. Thomas was a straight up stalker, lied about a dead baby to keep a woman, abused his son, manipulated Hope using his son to try to keep her, tried to KIDNAP Hope before Liam could tell her the truth about Beth, faked his death to mess with her head, contributed to the death of Emma....need I go on?

Even if Thomas didn't go full Adam Newman with Hope, Deacon would still be a better person than Thomas. Of all his sins (unprovoked) attempted murder and rape aren't there.

• Love 9

Don't forget that Thomas was hoping to rape Hope as well, thus the pills Vinny brought over to their hotel room. Or that he was abusive to his son - the yelling, grabbing his child's arm, and Douglas cringing away in fear and that awfulness with the fake ghost. 

I see Brooke is slowly but surely starting to find her backbone:

Brooke, to Ridge: “You had no right. This is my daughter we’re talking about.”

Ridge snots, “Your daughter with Deacon.” He is such an asshole and it's clear that this Ridge has always felt this way about Hope. He's no longer capable of hiding his jealousy about Deacon and animosity towards the living, breathing reminder of Brooke's love and lust for Deacon Sharpe. "I don't want him around my house.

Brooke: "It's MY house. You moved in."

Ridge, whining: "Are we going there?" You already brought them to this point, motherfucker. "If Hope wants to be around Deacon, then let her move out for a while."

Brooke, shouting: "No! NO! My daughter is NOT moving out!"

Damn skippy she tells him off for her allowing Thomas to move in after all he put them and Hope through. 

Bring on Taylor and let her have this worthless piece of unbathed, uncombed shit. Preferably offscreen.

And bring on the Sharpes.

Sheila, honey, I don't blame you for wanting to break off a piece of Deacon's Kit-Kat bar, but no...get a BoB.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Bring on Taylor and let her have this worthless piece of unbathed, uncombed shit. Preferably offscreen.

Lord knows I've had no use for Taylor since her return from the dead, but I honestly hate the probability of her being wasted on this skidstain too. Let her be finally free of this man who I'm sure is gonna treat her like trash and dump her the minute Brooke moves on to someone else like he always does.

I mean, Wyatt hasnt had any story in months and Flo is the one Logan who has actually truly skates on horrendous shit, so I wouldn't be too sad to see Taylor's two minutes hate turned in her direction as she fucks him. It's a win-win for everyone.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

He is horrible and I am glad Brooke put him in his place. I'm also glad Hope reminded him 
(again) that he was married to Taylor during the "scandal," so he has no ground for his vitriol against Deacon.

You know that as soon as nuTaylor gets off the plane, "Princess" and her oaf father will be whining about Sheila and Big Bad Deacon. This will lead to Taylor dragging Brooke once again about something that happened 20+ years ago.

KB and SK looked like they were having so much fun during their scenes today. They could barely keep straight faces. Much needed levity against "huff and puff and I'll blow your cabin down!" 

ITA that the Lope family needs to move out to a bigger and nicer house. 

• Love 9

KB looked really good today. She looked like she lost some weight since she started & her hair was straight with no frizzies. Both her & SK seem to being enjoying themselves. I am amazed that Brad Bell was able to move her away from the Eric obsession vortex that was her lifeline on the show. She has a new obsession now but I was frankly amazed that Brad Bell was able to pull it off. Also, Ridge is such an a**.

• Love 6

Well, Brooke was able to make some things clear to that beast she calls a husband, but I still think she was far too subdued. What I think will really send her over the edge is Hope and Liam's decision to go ahead and move out. Even though Liam is right, and it will be a new beginning for them, and it is time for them to move on, Brooke isn't going to see it that way. No, she is going to blame Ridge, feeling that they would never have made this decision if he hadn't told Hope to leave. She already feels that he has crossed some boundaries, and her daughter moving on because of it is going to send her into a tailspin. 

No doubt Ridge will be all offended and butt hurt that Brooke wants to exert any type of agency in her own home and concerning her own daughter and will probably make a quick and hasty exit to daddy's house to lick his wounds. And will decide he can't be on the same continent that Deacon inhabits, particularly if his wife is being accommodating, and will flee the country for another sabbatical overseas. which will explain TK's upcoming vacation/break. 

Sheila and Deacon really do work well together, but only as friends. There are times that Sheila almost seems like a normal person around him. Who knows, maybe Deacon will turn out to be Sheila's salvation, and he will head into a whole new line of work. 

Regarding Thomas and his history, the one thing I saw missing in the prior posts was Misunderstanding Night. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I am amazed that Brad Bell was able to move her away from the Eric obsession vortex that was her lifeline on the show. She has a new obsession now but I was frankly amazed that Brad Bell was able to pull it off

Personally, after the ED story I don't want to see ANY woman fawning over Eric ever again, and even a proven loon like Sheila can do better. But it's nice when any woman on Show is allowed to move past a man because it happens so rarely.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Didn't Ridge buy Brooke that house way back when?  When she was beefing with open-the-door-like-you-live-here Brooke initially, wasn't it the consensus that it was Quinn's home because she was married to Eric?  So, isn't this Ridge's home too because he's married to Brooke?  And if Ridge is a freeloader for living with his father, then Brooke, aren't Liam and Hope freeloaders for living with her mother?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Steffy actually working her lips to say that BROOKE is the reason Taylor hasn't come back as opposed to oh, I dunno, SHEILA CARTER?! is some of the most asinine writing I've seen from this show.  I get Taylor being sick of Brooke's face and all their history and not wanting to get pulled into this again, but it's way too convenient that Brooke is to blame for Taylor not bring around for Phobeth-gate, Thomas's spiral and going splat, Steffy's accident and drug addiction, marriage and birth of her namesake.  They really should've made it that the threat of Bill and doing time for shooting him or maybe a restraining order was why she was keeping her distance. At least then it'd make some sense.  Bill banishing Taylor from her family as punishment is something that I can see him doing and that makes sense character-wise.

Keep at it, Ridge. You're pushing Brooke away and towards Deacon and it'll be mainly all your fault.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

Didn't Ridge buy Brooke that house way back when?  When she was beefing with open-the-door-like-you-live-here Brooke initially, wasn't it the consensus that it was Quinn's home because she was married to Eric?  So, isn't this Ridge's home too because he's married to Brooke?  And if Ridge is a freeloader for living with his father, then Brooke, aren't Liam and Hope freeloaders for living with her mother?

Its the principle of the thing for me. Just because he may have bought the house doesn't give him the right to push out HER kid. And he's made it abundantly clear that he doesn't view "that one" as any child of his. And the sheer fucking hubris of Ridge tossing out Hope for *checks notes* having the wrong dad when he insisted Brooke take in Tom-Ass after helping to cover up Beth for months  is laughable at best.

Frankly, Rick has been just as shitty as Thomass towards Ridge and his family and Brooke defended that jackass to hell and back, even when he was actively trying to split them up. His collateral damage aside, the guy had the right idea in retrospect. But Brooke stood by her kid as I expect any parent would...just as Ridge has stood by his sadistic, entitled spawn. I dunno what other outcome he expected.

I really hope TK is taking that sabbatical soon so we don't have to see him glomp onto Taylor out of spite when the Bridge collapses yet again.

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy actually working her lips to say that BROOKE is the reason Taylor hasn't come back as opposed to oh, I dunno, SHEILA CARTER?!

SmartSelect_20200724-103552_Tumblr.thumb.jpg.eae22006583e2a448ec6001f323ed2b4.jpg

I'm just out of words to describe what a reach this is.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy actually working her lips to say that BROOKE is the reason Taylor hasn't come back as opposed to oh, I dunno, SHEILA CARTER?! is some of the most asinine writing I've seen from this show.  I get Taylor being sick of Brooke's face and all their history and not wanting to get pulled into this again, but it's way too convenient that Brooke is to blame for Taylor not bring around for Phobeth-gate, Thomas's spiral and going splat, Steffy's accident and drug addiction, marriage and birth of her namesake.  They really should've made it that the threat of Bill and doing time for shooting him or maybe a restraining order was why she was keeping her distance. At least then it'd make some sense.  Bill banishing Taylor from her family as punishment is something that I can see him doing and that makes sense character-wise.

Hear hear!  Just because the writers have amnesia about all the bolded stuff that happened, doesn't mean we viewers have memory-holed all of that. They insult the viewers' intelligence/logic by saying it's Brooke's fault Taylor hasn't been around. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say B&B are giving viewers the middle finger with their lame ass explanation.

Edited by norcalgal
  • Love 9

Ridge:  Deacon this Deacon that. Ridge can’t go to two seconds without keeping Deacon out of his mouth.  Stuffy:  Shiela this Shiela that. Stuffy can’t go two seconds without keeping Shiela out of her mouth. Rinse, wash, repeat is getting very very unnerving. 

Has Ridge changed?  He’s the same major judgmental prick he’s always been.  

Shiela vs Brooke.  I’ll take the witch over the Golden Cooter. I just got the feeling that Brooke makes Jewish love, Strictly Kosher.  

• Love 3

Well at least if Hope and Liam move to new digs, Ridge can’t bitch about them being on HIS property. Except he’ll probably still run his mouth because that’s how much of an ass he is. It would be delicious if Hope makes it clear that Ridge isn’t welcome in her home since she’s no longer welcome in his. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Has Ridge changed?  He’s the same major judgmental prick he’s always been.  

Ridge has always been a hothead and RM growling half his dialogue at the back half of his run on the show was a pretty common joke but he had his moments where he could admit he was wrong to people he despised or find better times to have explosive fights. If old Ridge had a problem with Deacon or otherwise distrusted him, he'd have a conversation about it  away from Hope and Brooke to say he trusted them but he didn't trust Deacon and was gonna make sure he walked a narrow path. He wouldn't have made it Hope's problem to choose between them.

And for all that could be said about old Ridge, "insecure" is not one of them. I can't recall him ever once doubting his ability to keep Brooke in the past. 

This version of the character is a petulant child, not unlike Billy Abbott on Y&R. One thing I'll grant Buttbiscuit is he has his own digs, which is more than I can say for generic-brand Shrek here.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy actually working her lips to say that BROOKE is the reason Taylor hasn't come back as opposed to oh, I dunno, SHEILA CARTER?! is some of the most asinine writing I've seen from this show. 

I have no doubt that any time Steffy spoke with Taylor especially during all those crises and milestones in Steffy's and Thomas' life, Taylor had bitched about Brooke ruining her life and breaking up her family, so she couldn't force herself back to Los Angeles.

And Steffy buys it because it has been ingrained into her ever since Taylor came back from second bout of being dead.

• Love 7

As the worm turns.....

My goodness, those Marone's though; just like birds of a feather, they flock together. 

So, Steffy got about.........well everything........wrong. Her wretched mommy didn't leave LA because of Brooke, and her beastly daddy didn't leave her mommy for Brooke. Like eva! Dumbass writers, you can't erase or change the history of the show; at least not for those of us who, you know, actually watched it. 

And imma bout sick and tired of all this Deacon bashing by this group, who comprise more nefarious deeds and crimes than Deacon could ever think of committing. While Ridge has never really partaken of harming folks physically, at least that I can remember, he sure has made a career out of breaking Brooke's heart and fucking up her life. And those two devil spawns of his? Well, if they aren't a chip off of the old mommy block I don't know who is. Just like mommy has Darla's blood on her hands, they have Alley's and Emma's. And just like mommy tried to kill Bill by putting a bullet in his back, that Medusa headed heathen of a daughter of hers tried to kill Ivy. And Thomas? Well, his list is loooonnnngggggg. They are all creeps. And shitheads. And they all need to stop flapping their hypocritical traps about the actions of others. At this point, and after yesterday's nonsense, I actually find myself rooting for Sheila. 

But what the fuck ever....bring on the friggin Sharpe's! I felt so bad for Brooke, who was acting like a responsible, adult person, looking for a compromise, for a meeting in the middle, so everyone can get along. The problem is Ridge doesn't know how to give or be flexible. Brooke has done the unthinkable by standing up for her daughter's right to know her father. This is not about Ridge. This is not about Brooke's history with Deacon. It is about a young woman wanting to know her dad. But Ridge has to make it about him, and what anyone else wants is irrelevant. I could already see the wheels turning in his treacherous head yesterday as his daughter was going on about how mommy wants to come home, and how Brooke isn't worth it. Brooke will now have to be punished. She dared to express her opinion, which differed from his, so Ridge has no recourse now. Will it be reuniting with Taylor and dumping Brooke once again? Will it be reigniting his affair with Shauna? Or just leaving the country? And the asshat will go out of his way to let everyone know that this is all about how Brooke and Hope wouldn't listen to him, and let him "protect them" from big bad Deacon, conveniently leaving out how he has gotten his knickers knocked up because his possession wife won't fall in line and do what he commands. Personally, I say good riddance to rotten trash. 

I can't fucking wait for Deacon to be there to once again pick up the pieces of Brooke's broken heart. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

I can't fucking wait for Deacon to be there to once again pick up the pieces of Brooke's broken heart. 

I definitely wouldn't mind a Brooke/Deacon reunion. The actors have chemistry. But I fear this is all just heavy handed set-up by the writers to send TK on his leave (not that I don't believe Ridge is a jerk - he is but this seems overboard even for him). Now I'd prefer a recast instead of him coming back but apparently that isn't going to happen, so when Ridge returns? Suddenly Deacon will be up to something criminal or whatever. Thus paving the way for yet another Bridge reconciliation. 

I mean the writers had Bill become obsessed with a building of all things to take him from Brooke. Skye! Skye! So it begs the question what ridiculousness will the writers pick for Deacon?!?

My preference is a total Bridge destruction and this current storyline LOOKS like that is a go but I don't trust these writers one bit. Because no matter what, no matter the situation, no matter the circumstances .... Bridge never seems to go away. Ever.

Current Ridge and Brooke have no chemistry. Like none. And yet? The folks in charge don't seem to see that or care. Unfortunately.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
23 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy actually working her lips to say that BROOKE is the reason Taylor hasn't come back as opposed to oh, I dunno, SHEILA CARTER?!

I'm just out of words to describe what a reach this is.

I'm so tired and over this whole rewrite history via making characters say things the audience, and even the characters themselves know that aren't true. I don't know if the writers are new or not but either way there is no excuse for this bullshit. If they are new, they need to be replaced asap because they are ignoring history to push their own story that is not congruent to much of anything people have seen over the last 34 years. (Edit: Brad is in charge but some responsibility is still on the writers) And the narrative is suffering for it. It's like we're watching the fanfiction of a stan that unironically believes Steffy to be the queen of B&B lol.  

The Newmans suck but they 1) eat their own 2)The Abbotts or any other family in GC are not permeant punching bags for them. And 3) They don't whine about how everything is the fault of one particular family. So what in the entire fuck is this show? Can't they handle their revisionist historian, garbage storylines with more grace and honor than this? This is just ugly and transparent. 

I'm so dreading Taylor's return cos I know her and "princess" (ugh) are gonna be the undynamic duo from hell and screech that everything bad in their lives is evil Logans fault and their terrible man takers without a modicum of self-awareness of their own sins/misdeeds towards them or anyone else, including being habitual man-takers themselves! 

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

They are all creeps. And shitheads. And they all need to stop flapping their hypocritical traps about the actions of others. At this point, and after yesterday's nonsense, I actually find myself rooting for Sheila. 

And TIIC try to manipulate us into to forgetting that they are the true hypocrites, even with Brooke and Katie's buttinskinky behavior this year. Their annoying actions, and shrillness is still a far cry from the actions of the OG hypocrites of this show.

The self-righteous, sanctimonious behavior from the Marone gang is something fans have complained about for years. And instead of addressing that & have them be called out more or, narratively punish them, the writers want to be lazy and try to whitewash established character traits from Taylor & Steffy. 

Brad is bending over backwards, basically lying and rewriting history to make Steffy and her mom rootable(not a chance) just makes them even easier to hate.  

TLDR: I'm rooting for Sheila too lmao

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

My preference is a total Bridge destruction and this current storyline LOOKS like that is a go but I don't trust these writers one bit. Because no matter what, no matter the situation, no matter the circumstances .... Bridge never seems to go away. Ever.

Bridge is like herpes....it never goes away and flairs up at the worst times. TIIC had a golden opportunity to move Brooke and Taylor both into new stories following Ronn Moss' departure but that was squandered big time with making Taylor commit criminal and professionally negligent acts to bust Brooke and Bill out of spite. Even Katie, angry as she was at those two, called her out on it and didn't give her the satisfaction of a public Brooke bashing.

27 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

I'm so tired and over this whole rewrite history via making characters say things the audience ,and even the characters themselves know that aren't true. I don't know if the writers are new or not but either way there is no excuse for this bullshit. If they are new, they need to be replaced asap because they are ignoring history to push their own story that is not congruent to much of anything people have seen over the last 34 years. 

The show's been so consistent on this revisionist history on the last decade that I'm certain the mandate is coming from Bell and not a lack of knowledge from it's writers. I'm sure they're as frustrated as we are to not do a truly bold storyline or anything beyond boring love triangles. And I don't consider myself anal retentive or to expect the show to remember every detail over 8500 episodes (I'm a Trek fan as well and I take a hard nope on that level of minutiae).

But these are like....really key elements. The Forresters being a dysfunctional family with their clear favorite son, Stephanie's interference in their lives (particularly Kristen's in the beginning who I think the writers wanted to make gay but couldn't because 1987) and Eric's indifference towards the wife he married out of social obligation--one that wasn't his, as it turned out--was the freaking point. The Logans existed as a direct contrast to this and after they were all written out, the Spectras and then later Nick and Jackie took over that role.

But now? Who's their foil? Bill is MIA and his two episodes a yr are all about him trying to woo Katie back. He may snark a few words with Ridge here and there but he hasn't put any real heat on that lot in years. His two oldest sons are feckless losers in their on right and there's no Forrester children close enough in age for Will to have a rivalry with and he's related to Lizzie and Beth, so nothing's gonna be cooking on that front either way in the future. This show is truly unbalanced in its narrative and is in need of perspective.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 14

I would not prefer a recast, I would not prefer Ridge coming back.  I would prefer Ridge to go away and never come back from whence he came.

Well I certainly support that idea too but realistically I doubt it's going to happen. Hasn't Ridge pretty much been front and center on this show from the start? I'd think there is a better chance for a recast than of Ridge never, ever returning! At least with a recast there's a chance of Ridge being more like RM Ridge rather than TK Ridge. Sure RM Ridge wasn't perfect but he at least listened and had conversations.

Or as @Anna Yolei put it and much more eloquently:

Ridge has always been a hothead and RM growling half his dialogue at the back half of his run on the show was a pretty common joke but he had his moments where he could admit he was wrong to people he despised or find better times to have explosive fights. If old Ridge had a problem with Deacon or otherwise distrusted him, he'd have a conversation about it  away from Hope and Brooke to say he trusted them but he didn't trust Deacon and was gonna make sure he walked a narrow path. He wouldn't have made it Hope's problem to choose between them.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

The show's been so consistent on this revisionist history on the last decade that I'm certain the mandate is coming from Bell and not a lack of knowledge from it's writers.

That's a good point and true. I usually try to single out Bell but I was sort of rage typing lol. And oh yeah I know that he's calling the shots behind this which makes everything even worse he knows what really happened back then and what used to make the show great and he doesn't seem to care about any of that. I can't imagine his reasoning. 

11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm a Trek fan as well and I take a hard nope on that level of minutiae

Alright! Fellow Trekie in the house!!!! 🙌

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Well I certainly support that idea too but realistically I doubt it's going to happen.

I do too, alas.

6 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Hasn't Ridge pretty much been front and center on this show from the start?

Absolutely, that's 30 years!  Time to move on people!  I'm not just talking about Ridge.  Eric and his limp dick can go out to pasture too. 

After being on a show that doesn't respect the characters, and a production team that has beloved characters doing the shadiest, craziest shit over the years, it's difficult to listen when these veteran characters espouse any kind of moral outrage.  It wasn't always Forrester craziness.  There used to be a nice balance of haves and have nots, so when Stephanie was being pompous, Sally was kind to point it out (usually starting with 'Queenie,...).  But no one challenges (until recently) Ridge with his ridiculous remarks.  No one says "Hey Ridge, remember the time you took advantage of Caroline when she was heavily medicated?" or "Hey Ridge, remember the time you thought it was ok to impregnate Morgan because of an ambiguous email?"  I hate that no one calls this awfully acted, atrociously written character on his particular bullshit.

14 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Or as @Anna Yolei put it and much more eloquently

One can always count on Anna Yolei to put it more eloquently.

• Love 9

Hey, Steffy! I have something for you:

he man punch GIF

That FIL screwing bitch actually mentioned that Brooke had an affair with her SIL. 🤦‍♀️ 
Thomas doesn’t seem to give a 💩 that his son is being kicked out of his home by Ridge unless I missed something.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
56 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Thomas doesn’t seem to give a 💩 that his son is being kicked out of his home by Ridge unless I missed something.

Well, the kid is of no use to him to get with Hope so....🤷‍♀️

But seriously though, I'm confused what the sitch is on that. Thomas is "cured" or whatever, so shouldn't he want custody back? Especially since it seems like he's moving on to Christine Blair 2.0 like every other unattached male over the age of 18?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Liam and Bill's relationship will always be a highlight for me even when they have dumb ass conversations, LOL.  Bill is a hypocrite. Always has been, always will be. I know he'll tell it like it is on other people but not himself.

Also I think Bill was let out of the office for the audience to see him because dollars to donuts, he's gonna have scenes in upcoming story with

Spoiler

Taylor. 

They're just pumping the system to make it seem less like he just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Man, the Marone-Forresters wasted no time to drop the thinly veiled acceptance and trash Brooke when Taylor makes rumblings of wanting to return. Ya'll do realize you're closing in on 40 and don't need mommy and daddy together anymore, right?  Then again you're just doing what your relatives Felicia and Thorne did in whining about wanting Stephanie and Eric back together so I guess that Douglas gene you all share is kicking in there.

Steffy? I don't mean to drag you, but your past with Bill is shady..You had an affair with your husband's father and nearly had a baby by him!  See? I can cast stones and hit you square on the ass, too!

I will give Thomas a point in bringing up Bridget not being around because of her lingering issues with Brooke.  If they actually had Brooke and Deacon reunite, can they bring Bridget back to throw gasoline on that reunion?  Bridget is the one person I could stand by being pissed off that Deacon was back and infiltrated her family again and the one person Hope couldn't steamroll on this issue.  Can we set up a Go Fund Me to raise money for the Bridget actress to come back for a 6 month stint?  Also Bridget vs Thomas and Steffy is something I could get behind. Knowing this show they'd have Bridget hook up with Thomas which....yeah I think they could do since they aren't biologically related! Uh...right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Also Bridget vs Thomas and Steffy is something I could get behind. Knowing this show they'd have Bridget hook up with Thomas which....yeah I think they could do since they aren't biologically related! Uh...right?

Knowing these writers, they hate us enough to try to make her and Ridge happen again. And unlike the last time where it seemed to be a mutural, if entirely taboo attraction, TK would play it as him seeing Bridget as a way to punish Brooke for reasons. :|

But Thomas the rapist can just shut his fucking mouth up forever where Brooke and her family is concerned. Even when he's right, I wanna kick him in the balls.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I'm a little confused. How long has it been since Ridge and Taylor were together? When I started watching, Ridge was with Katie. Then Caroline 2.0, then Brooke again with a side helping of Quinn. Steffy is talking like she's 13 and Ridge just left her Mom for Brooke. 

• Love 7

Liam Liam Liam don’t pass judgment on someone you don’t know personally about.  The same goes for Finn. 

Stuffy, Ridge hasn’t been this stressed in a while?  Stuffy when is Ridge not stressed?  

Et Tu Bill. Weren’t you the one who used Deacon to keep Liam from marring Hope?  Bill don’t take this the wrong way but you are being very disingenuous.  Liam your the one who puts monkey wrenches into your marriage not Hope. 

Those two snakes in the grass Stuffy and Lurch are perfect examples of like children like father.  

Is there parallel stories brewing. Donna was after Eric and is now Taylor going to go after Ridge. 

• Love 4

After all of these years, now Stuffy and Lurch are bringing up that they still hate Brooke for “stealing their precious father away from their precious mother”?  Do we really have to revisit this ridiculous story line? Could we not be DONE with this old, sorry story? And Stuffy? You have no space to criticize Brooke for any reason, at all, ever. You make me sick with your sanctimonious, snotty attitude. 

• Love 9

Shouldn't Thomas have an issue with his father kicking his son out of his home and room he knows? 

Its ok for Liam to be with Bill and the kids to be with Bill. But Deacon hasn't done much worse. Bill tried to kill Ridge, Taylor tried to kill Bill.  They need to be called out on their own crimes. 

Liam should be not speaking at all. Hope took him back. He needs to have her back. 

Ridge is causing all this on himself. Brooke is on her daughter's side. 

Steffy misses Ridge? Huh? These people see each other daily. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 14

And their off!

First out of the gate is History Don't Matter, followed closely by Raging Hypocrisy, on his heels is Whoring Heifer, with Obsessed Misunderstanding pulling up the rear. History Don't Matter continues to pull ahead as they round the first turn, but Whoring Heifer is gaining on him fast. Obsessed Misunderstanding seems to have found new wind as they approach turn three, and catches Whoring Heifer who still trails Raging Hypocrisy and History Don't Matter. Coming around turn four they are all kicking up dust in an effort to gain the lead spot but are now neck and neck as they approach the finish line. And it's a photo finish with all four entrants crossing the finish line together in a four way tie!

I hate them now. Steffy snotting about Brooke and her drama? From the one who just went through her second WTD SL? Talking about having an affair with your son-in-law when she did just as bad by fucking Bill? I guess if Kelly had been Bill's it would have been different than Hope right? And talking about your wretched mommy like she is some saint? Honey, your mommy is a hot mess, and has been for many years. Oh, and here's something else; Stephanie is gone, and is no longer around to prop your mommy and keep her halo nice and shiny. You can keep trying though, but no one believes you. And please, stop with this stuff about Brooke stealing your daddy. Your daddy walked out on your mommy when she confessed her betrayal with James Warwick. In one of his rare moments of supporting Brooke; your daddy couldn't take your mommy's hypocrisy, and horrible treatment of Brooke over the years knowing she was no better. In other words sweetie; your daddy took off his rose colored glasses and saw your mommy for exactly who and what she is. And you miss your daddy? You see him everyday. Are you intimating that you would want to move back in with him and mommy if they reunited? What about hour husband and your children? Or maybe you would have mommy and daddy move in with you? I think you might want to run that idea by your husband first. 

Thomas you can shut up like forever. Brooke has never been anything but good and loving to you, She has always had your back, and looked out for you. Even after all the horrible things you have done to her and her family, she still found it in her heart to allow you to live with her so you could recover. And just look how you are now turning on Hope. Your dad doesn't have the right to kick Hope and her family off her mom's property. And no, your dad doesn't have the right to get angry when Brooke pulls rank on that nonsense. Not to mention it also involves your own son who would be included in that eviction, but I guess Douglas doesn't matter now because those "Logan Women" are daring to have a mind of their own.  Have a seat son and shut the fuck up. 

Ridge, Deacon is not fucking up your marriage; you are doing that all by yourself. Your arrogance is fucking up your marriage. Your desire to rob to grown women of their agency over their own lives is fucking up your marriage. Most of all, Brooke not towing the line, and doing your bidding is fucking up your marriage. But that is all on you. Brooke has tried to reason with you; Hope has tried to reason with you. Options have been laid out, compromises have been discussed, but no, it is your way or no way. Brooke doesn't have to fall in line and do what you say. You keep braying about how Deacon is gonna hurt Hope. SO THE FUCK WHAT! Hope is a big girl now, and if she gets her heart broken, then she will move on. I think a woman who survived an entire year thinking her child was dead can deal with another disappointment from her dad. This is all about your embarrassment over Brooke having an affair with her son-in-law and having his child. However, you really don't get to chime in on it because you weren't a part of Brooke's life at the time. You had made your choice and decided to dump Brooke and go back to Taylor. Brooke chose to fuck her son-in-law. Any shame or embarrassment here belongs to Brooke and Brooke alone. She has paid for her transgression. She nearly lost her daughter, and she has been dragged for it since it happened. Enough! The past is the past and cannot be changed. You have either accepted what happened or you haven't. If you haven't then you shouldn't be with Brooke. She doesn't deserve to have you constantly throwing her mistake in her face, as she remains silent about your many, many, many betrayals over the years. 

21 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

definitely wouldn't mind a Brooke/Deacon reunion. The actors have chemistry. But I fear this is all just heavy handed set-up by the writers to send TK on his leave (not that I don't believe Ridge is a jerk - he is but this seems overboard even for him). Now I'd prefer a recast instead of him coming back but apparently that isn't going to happen, so when Ridge returns? Suddenly Deacon will be up to something criminal or whatever. Thus paving the way for yet another Bridge reconciliation. 

No doubt, but at this point I would take anything that would stick something sharp (pun intended) up Ridge's tight ass. But yes, just as they trashed them back then when destiny once again came calling, they will do so again. And I really don't get it. Even before RM's departure the couple was done to death, and was staler than month old bread, but with TK in the roll? Horrible; just horrible. The actors have absolutely no chemistry, which is amazing given that KKL has always been a chem magnet, but I never feel anything like love and romance between them. For me it seems like they tolerate each other, and barely keep their mutual contempt at bay. They really should allow KKL to move on to something hot and sizzling. She and Deacon are a lot more mature now, and he is not married to Bridget, who is the only one that should have a voice in the matter. But, just like with Batie, we will have another round of Bridge when TK returns from his break. Which means I might find myself in need of a break. 

• Love 13

Ya'll are on 🔥 these days.

There's honestly nothing I can say that hasn't already been seen, a rarity for me LOL.

They are clearly setting up another round of the Taylor vs Brooke wars, which, ugh to that. Although if it gets Ridge out of Brooke's orbit, so be it. Let him be a happy fambly with their "grow the fuck up already!" offspring and let Brooke, Hope, and Deacon build a family of their own, whether Brooke and Deacon rekindle things or otherwise. 

Also, one point about Ridge not being violent. Besides the Rick stuff back in the day, more recently, he threatened to drop Bill out of a helicopter that he was flying (remember, Ridge got those flying lessons - oh wait) as well as nearly killing him after he stormed into Bill's house, while nuThorne stood by, clueless and useless as ever, and immediately started throwing punches, ending with Bill being thrown off the balcony.

I still crack up at DD's pose:

image.png.6a6dea512575216f092c7da95474de46.png 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Gam2 said:

After all of these years, now Stuffy and Lurch are bringing up that they still hate Brooke for “stealing their precious father away from their precious mother”?  Do we really have to revisit this ridiculous story line? Could we not be DONE with this old, sorry story? And Stuffy? You have no space to criticize Brooke for any reason, at all, ever. You make me sick with your sanctimonious, snotty attitude. 

The only thing Steffy hasn't does that Brooke has is sleep with her son in law, and I'm sure that will be coming in the future.

I too am so tired of this. It wasn't especially charming when they were teenagers ready to throw baby RJ and a then-still-toddler Hope out on their ass when Taylor returned and it definitely isn't now when they're closer to 40 than 20 with three children between them. It's Thorne and Felicia all over again.

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Not to mention it also involves your own son who would be included in that eviction, but I guess Douglas doesn't matter now because those "Logan Women" are daring to have a mind of their own

Douglas wouldn't even be in that situation if not for his direct action to use that kid as bait to draw in Hope to begin with. But then, he's always been a tool for manipulaion from his very conception. Here's hoping Bill will let slip the truth then Douglas gets older.

Speaking of Bill: DUDE NO. You were very happy to use Deacon as a tool during his own Two Minutes Hate against Hope. Normally I can accept his lack of awareness as Bill being Bill, but he can go jump off a cliff on this one.

• Love 8

19 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Quoted again for truth as they continued their tired whining again today.  I can't believe they had these two blather on with with the same dialogue for 3 straight episodes. Taylor's done a lot but deserves better than her kids whining about how Ridge dumped her and she's still pining for him after all these years and it's big bad Brooke keeping her away.  Taylor could handle Brooke so that dog don't hunt.

Bill and Liam remain clueless. Bill would've been better to tell Liam to play the supportive husband but keep an eye on Deacon for the first hint of trouble and THEN bring the hammer. Or have Bill or Wyatt bring the hammer since Liam would like smash his own nuts in the process. For everyone to be so openly against Deacon and not supporting Hope continues to be stupid; for Liam to not take a look at all he's experience and done in the past year and all the ways Hope has forgiven him and taken him back is just lazy. The only reason to have this tension between Hope and Liam is to keep the door open for him to look inappropriately to Steffy and for Hope to confide in others as well. Since Finn was brought to be the anti-Liam he can't cheat on Steffy with Hope. Thomas is sworn to have let Hope go so instead of her straying, Liam will continue to be the idiot in their marriage.

I get they didn't want or know Deacon was coming back when Liam was in jail but it really would've gone a long way to set it up that Deacon was visiting an old friend who was back in jail, saw Liam there, made sure that friend protected Liam in prison (hell he could've set it up where Liam was in 'trouble' and Deacon's friend 'save' him) so that Liam feels beholden to Deacon and so he's supportive and down with Hope giving him another chance in her life - even as he remains aware that Deacon is a con and to not every trust him fully.

In any case, looking forward to

Spoiler

nuTaylor and her bad wig tomorrow.  I really hope they let KA just wear her pixie cut after a while to avoid the unfortunate wigs, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Ridge likes nothing more than for his ego to be stroked and my if his spawn aren't playing him like a violin.

One whiff of discord and they're moving in with the Taylor hints. 

They are in their 30s and want Mommy and Daddy back together. Which is enough to make me wanna puke. 

Elsewhere, a rare Bill sighting sans mooning over Katie was completely wasted as I wanted to choke him as he dared to pontificate about how Deacon was the big bad when Deacon was child's play next to Bill's list of misdeeds. It let me raging at the TV, saying, "STFU, Bill!"

And Liam defending Bill's actions because he channeled all of that into his family and his business? I mean, what? So because you benefitted from Bill's millions and Deacon is poor as a church mouse right now, Bill is in and Deacon is forever out? But it's also that Bill is Liam's dad just as Taylor is Steffy and Thomas' mom and therefore, "that's different."

Deacon taking a lowly job as janitor, to earn an honest living and keep his promises, living in a broom closet, and so happy about being in Hope's life again touched my heart. All of Bill's millions cannot compete with that. 

• Love 12

You keep braying about how Deacon is gonna hurt Hope. SO THE FUCK WHAT! Hope is a big girl now, and if she gets her heart broken, then she will move on. I think a woman who survived an entire year thinking her child was dead can deal with another disappointment from her dad.

Exactly this. I said this myself. I mean really I'm supposed to believe all this gnashing of teeth about the possibility of Deacon hurting Hope or letting Hope down? Come on. Even if he does, so what? As if Hope hasn't been hurt already by Liam how many times and as you mention all of that with the baby. If Deacon turns out to be a liar etc - then she learns a lesson and moves on.

WHETHER LIAM OR RIDGE LIKE IT OR NOT, DEACON IS HOPE'S FATHER AND SHE HAS A RIGHT TO GET TO KNOW HIM. NO MATTER WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES MIGHT BE. Lawd!

Also, why is Ridge all freaked out about this part of Brooke's history? It's not like it's a secret! Who cares? It's been a million years since it all happened and Ridge and Brooke have been through a million things since then. The only person who should have anything to say about it all would be Bridget and she isn't around.

Even before RM's departure the couple was done to death, and was staler than month old bread,

I could not agree more. I couldn't stand Bridge even then. But at least RM and KKL managed to still add some chemistry to their scenes. KKL and TK look like they can barely stand to be in scenes together.

They are clearly setting up another round of the Taylor vs Brooke wars, which, ugh to that

I do not want to watch that. I'd much prefer a Taylor who comes back having gone through therapy recognizing the error of her ways. She and Brooke don't have to be besties but perhaps a truce and tolerance would be in order? Of course that would mean growth for both characters and we can't have that. So stupid T vs B wars it is!

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

One whiff of discord and they're moving in with the Taylor hints. 

They are in their 30s and want Mommy and Daddy back together. Which is enough to make me wanna puke. 

Were they pushing for Taylor when Ridge went on his drunken bender and ended up with Shauna? During that entire mess not one mention of Ridge needing to reunite with Taylor I don't think.

48 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

And Liam defending Bill's actions because he channeled all of that into his family and his business? I mean, what? So because you benefitted from Bill's millions and Deacon is poor as a church mouse right now, Bill is in and Deacon is forever out? But it's also that Bill is Liam's dad just as Taylor is Steffy and Thomas' mom and therefore, "that's different."

I couldn't believe Liam tried that tactic with a straight face. Was his decking your ass over Skye and disowning you and bedding Steffy in revenge all about his love of fambily?  Man, please!

51 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Deacon taking a lowly job as janitor, to earn an honest living and keep his promises, living in a broom closet, and so happy about being in Hope's life again touched my heart. All of Bill's millions cannot compete with that. 

The show got me with this scene. I mean damn, Deacon always is scheming just a wee bit, but he's also dreaming and hoping and him working a job and living in a broom closet made me root for him. No wonder he was hanging out at Sheila's hotel room so much!  Honestly, let Liam and Hope get their own home - and then Hope offer Deacon his own room. He'd make an awesome Manny IMO. He'd protect Beth something fierce.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Taylor's done a lot but deserves better than her kids whining about how Ridge dumped her

A sentiment I would fully back if she ever 1) discouraged their sentiments and entitled attitudes and 2) wasn't willing to use Steffy as a proxy in her agenda against the Logan's by encouraging her to go back to Lame over and over again.

That aside:

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Taylor could handle Brooke so that dog don't hunt.

She's done her shit and at the end of the day, Ridge didn't leave her for Brooke: he left her for being a lying hypocrite for decades and keeping a secret that had he known he'd have left her flat and we'd be in the good timeline in which the Taytots never existed.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Seriously. 30+ is far old enough to realize their parents are both flawed individuals who have done shot to one another that contributed to their demise as a couple. And if Ridge is supposedly so hung up on Brooke, why would they want her with him anyway? Rick may have picked the absolute worst possible way to blow up the Bridge, but he had the right idea that his mother deserved better than a man who was still being led by his mommy's nose.

1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

do not want to watch that. I'd much prefer a Taylor who comes back having gone through therapy recognizing the error of her ways. She and Brooke don't have to be besties but perhaps a truce and tolerance would be in order? Of course that would mean growth for both characters and we can't have that. So stupid T vs B wars it is!

Yep ☹️

If they didn't get that when Ridge was gone, it certainly won't happen now. I just hope a new recast will at least turn the crazy down to a 6.

27 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

couldn't believe Liam tried that tactic with a straight face. Was his decking your ass over Skye and disowning you and bedding Steffy in revenge all about his love of fambily?  Man, please!

In a show that has Ridge, Thomas, Eric, Steffy and Quinn, the fact that Liam is a nearly universally despised character is one helluva feat and shit like this is why. He has just....NO awareness, no agency of his own and a personality as bland as day old oatmeal. And we're supposed to believe that two native Bel Air heiresses would waste a decade of their lives fighting for THIS? 

ETA: and since Deacon appears to be sticking around, can they PLEASE bring back little Eric/Deacon to widen the gene pool a bit?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

I forgot to mention yesterday that Stuffy was being disingenuous when she bastardized Brooke for sleeping with her daughter’s husband. Didn’t Stuffy sleep with Bill when he was still married to Katie?  Didn’t she sleep with Bill one more time while involved with Liam creating a pregnancy that could have been Bill’s child?  Didn’t Stuffy sleep with Liam while he was married to Hope causing another who’s the father.  Stuffy, Lurch, and Ridge love to ride their high horse. 

Stuffy and Lurch, how did Brooke take Ridge away, from Taylor, if he didn’t want to go.  Yes Ridge was dragged away but by his balls and the sent of a golden cooter.  

For the first time I have to say that Bill needs to have an extra large cup of STFU.  I love Bill but he’s not the ideal grandfather figure either. He has a hard time of being a husband and a father. 

Liam if you love and respect your wife than just STFU.  Let it go but keep your eye on Deacon.  

Stuffy I had to laugh when Stuffy pontificated that the Logans always put themselves first.  When has Stuffy, Lurch, and Ridge not put themselves first. 

Lurch I don’t believe that Deacon was Brooke greatest scandal ever.  Maybe in the top 5. That is rich coming from a rapist a murderer, a child abuser, and a stalker. 

Would of should of could of but I’m quite sure if Ridge stayed with Taylor, Stuffy and Lurch still would be entitled ass holes or even worse. 

Liam defends Bill by condoning all of Bill’s faults because he reaps the benefits of Bill’s nefarious deeds. Way to show your elitism Liam. Liam have you thought that you are the leach. Your father gave you a cushy job, that you hardly do, and live rent free in your wife’s mother’s home. 

Deacon hang in there. Please don’t prove those entitled ass holes right. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

It wasn't especially charming when they were teenagers ready to throw baby RJ and a then-still-toddler Hope out on their ass when Taylor returned and it definitely isn't now when they're closer to 40 than 20 with three children between them. It's Thorne and Felicia all over again.

Yikes! Can't say I'm too surprised with Hope even as a minor, but R.J is their flesh and blood, and their precious daddy's namesake. So what the fuck- OH wait! I know. He's a half-breed to them as he's half Logan so fuck him. Is it that R.J's maternal half-siblings are the only ones that care about him or nah? Cos that's the vibe I'm getting right now... :/ 

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Taylor could handle Brooke so that dog don't hunt.

She's done her shit and at the end of the day, Ridge didn't leave her for Brooke: he left her for being a lying hypocrite for decades and keeping a secret that had he known he'd have left her flat

Why don't they air these rerun episodes or flashbacks? I guess it would be too conflicting with their current mission of Thomass and Heifer bitch lying through their teeth & trying  to get Cray Tay and Shrek back together. It would make them look like even bigger liars. 

Off tangent: Only thing worse than this would be Summer whining to Nick about Sharon stealing him away from her own ain't shit mommy. Except I like to think even caveman/enabler Nick would shut that BS down & at least insist that Summer's mom is not some saintly victim of evil Sharon. And that he left to be with Sharon cos he could, he loved her, and Phyllis kicked him out after Sharon got preggo w Faith anyways, and then tell her to quit bitching. Not to mention Phyills did plenty of things to drive him away as well. 

I don't think Summer (or Dummer if you prefer😂) is that stupid to ever even utter such garbage to begin with. Deep down she knows both her parents suck lol 

Rick may have picked the absolute worst possible way to blow up the Bridge, but he had the right idea that his mother deserved better than a man who was still being led by his mommy's nose.

This is why I respect (if only a little) Hellion!Rick more than either of the Tridge demon seeds. At least he grew out of it. 

Bill and Lame can go fuck themselves. I've never cared much for either of them, and of course I detest Lame more than his dad but still. This whole anti-Deacon storyline is reeking of classism and elitism. Bill, Steffy, Thomass, and Taylor have all committed serious illegal crimes but got away with it cos they are rich, lucky pricks that think they're above it all. Fuck em.    

and we'd be in the good timeline in which the Taytots never existed.

adele-rolling.gif.0ed11d6beb1b24ec05967f9f701fe76c.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 8